Sunday, Dec 04, 2022 - 04:41:58
812 results - (0.005 seconds)

her skin:

latest news at page 1:
    As God created her, Daniella Chávez spent the afternoon in her pool | INSTAGRAM One of the favorite things about the beautiful model and influencer chilean Daniella Chávez is the attention and this time she did not fight almost anything to have enough and all thanks to her last publication in her Instagram official. That’s right, we will address the last photo placed in the publications of the official profile of the young Chilean who decided to pose as God brought her into the world and showed a lot of her figure and of course her beautiful smooth and white skin, with which she normally works magic when time to put on a bathing suit or a nice outfit. However, this time he decided that he would appear in this way without having to cover anything, only looking to keep those loyal followers he has in the streets happy. social media, which by the way if they felt grateful and happy to have observed this entertainment piece. You may also be interested: Corvette curves, Daniella Chávez continues to surprise...
    As God created her, Daniella Chávez spent the afternoon in her pool | INSTAGRAM One of the favorite things about the beautiful model and influencer chilean Daniella Chávez is the attention and this time she did not fight almost anything to have enough and all thanks to her last publication in her Instagram official. That’s right, we will address the last photo placed in the publications of the official profile of the young Chilean who decided to pose as God brought her into the world and showed a lot of her figure and of course her beautiful smooth and white skin, with which she normally works magic when time to put on a bathing suit or a nice outfit. However, this time he decided that he would appear in this way without having to cover anything, only looking to keep those loyal followers he has in the streets happy. social media, which by the way if they felt grateful and happy to have observed this entertainment piece. You may also be interested: Corvette Curves, Daniella...
    Amanda Thomason, The Western Journal March 6, 2021 0 Comments Pregnancy is a wonderful time of anticipation, heartburn and people coming out of the woodwork to present you with old wives’ tales like they’re a rare gift. Everywhere you turn, someone has an anecdote or bit of advice. Most of it is well-meaning, though not all of it is helpful, especially because mothers-to-be are already flooded with fears about potential difficulties. But when it comes to easily missed warning signs linked to conditions that are more common than you’d think, it pays to be aware and to have a knowledgeable support team. Christina DePino of Denham Springs, Louisiana, was in the final stretch of pregnancy in 2017 when she logged in to Facebook to air her pregnancy grievances. She was at 35 weeks and had noticed a horrible itching sensation. “What had started as an all-over itch started to become more pronounced on the palms of my hands and the soles of my feet,” she told NBC’s “Today“. “It got to the point that I could no...
    Is not no surprise the trend between the famous and the celebrities to get their own brands ofbeauty productsFollowing in Rihanna’s footsteps, Jennifer Lopez has also got into the craze of creating both makeup and cosmetic products. skin care with your name. In his Instagram account he has already taught that type of products are the ones that count your line of cosmetics JLo Beauty, but has left gaping to his fans with a new video where she comes out totally without makeup but radiant after you have applied your own items. All its products are made with formulas based on its fetish ingredient, the olive oil, in addition to being focused above all on skin care, something in which the singer puts a lot of emphasis in your daily routine in addition to the exercise and diet that mark their lifestyle. In the video, the singer comments that she is not wearing any makeup, how He has only put three of his products, the cleanser, the serum and its cream Wonder dream to be completely ready for a...
    A mom has revealed that she developed a huge blood-filled growth on her lip when she was pregnant that left her so embarrassed she didn't even want to leave the house.  Wendy Cruz, who is believed to be based in the U.S., went viral this week when she shared a TikTok video featuring photos of the pyogenic granuloma she developed on her bottom lip when she was expecting her son.  When I was eight months pregnant, I started getting a growth on my lip,' she explained in the clip, which has been viewed more than 23.9 million times.  Scroll down for video  Looking back: Wendy Cruz went viral this week when she shared a TikTok video featuring photos of the growth she developed when she was eight months pregnant Won't stop: The mom, who is believed to be based in the U.S., said that 'it just kept getting bigger and would not stop bleeding' Hard to handle: Cruz had to wait until she gave birth to her son to finally see a dermatologist 'My OB had no idea...
    TESS Daly’s got moves that could make the Strictly dancers sweat. The show’s co-host, 51, works out in a grey leotard with a retro stereo. 6Tess Daly showed off her moves in a retro grey leotardCredit: Pete Pedonomou / Women’s Health UK 6She also sported a shiny blue unitard as she posed for Women's HealthCredit: Pete Pedonomou / Women’s Health UK She also donned a belted shiny blue unitard for a new photoshoot with Women’s Health. Tess said: “Confidence comes from cutting yourself some slack. I’m in my fifties now. “That’s still a shock when I say it out loud, because I don’t feel any different to when I was in my thirties. 6Tess is gracing the cover of the April issueCredit: Pete Pedonomou / Women’s Health UK “But I don’t fixate on age as a limitation, because it’s never held me back.” Tess and husband Vernon Kay have just dropped plans to demolish and rebuild their dream home. 6The mum of two opened up about finding confidence in her fiftiesCredit: Pete Pedonomou / Women’s Health UK 6Tess said 'I...
    SUSANNA Reid has revealed she didn’t have champagne on her 50th birthday because she's determined to stick to her booze ban. The Good Morning Britain star quit alcohol two years ago after doctors warned her drinking was aggravating her skin and causing blood vessels in her face to burst – leaving permanent scarring. 3Susanna Reid said her GP warned that her face could be scarred for life as blood vessels started to burstCredit: Rex Features The presenter told The Times she had a glass of champagne at Christmas, but didn't bother with fizz on her milestone birthday just two weeks before. She added: "I’m rather glad I’ve given up drink because lockdown drinking, the pandemic prosecco, has been a serious issue." Speaking about why she shunned alcohol, she told the publication in 2019: “I gave up because a doctor told me to. I was concerned because my skin was flushed, I kept getting flare-ups and blemishes, and they were leaving red scars. “I’d tried all manner of creams and washes, but I knew deep down that what was happening to my skin...
    A WOMAN taking antidepressants suffered reactions so severe, it burned off her skin and left her in a coma for three weeks. Christan Bennett, 29, was prescribed the antidepressant Lamictal in March 2016 after she had been suffering from major depressive disorders since she was 24. 7Christan Bennett suffered severe burns after she took an antidepressant for three weeksCredit: MDWfeatures / @chrystanthemumss 7Bennett developed toxic epidermal necrosis, a severe skin reaction to medication that causes blisters and even blindnessCredit: MDWfeatures / @chrystanthemumss The Dallas designer was fine for the first few weeks but then began experiencing adverse effects to the meds on April 1, 2016, including high fevers, severe nerve pain, and throbbing headaches. When she brushed her teeth, her lip tissue would fall off. Concerned she had an abnormal reaction, Bennett visited a local hospital, where doctors diagnosed her with toxic epidermal necrosis, a severe skin reaction to medication that causes blisters and even blindness. “As soon as I got to the hospital, I was immediately put into isolation and was examined by what felt like fifty doctors, such...
    LISA Rinna refused to let her daugher's "blackfishing" scandal stop her from enjoyinga day at the beach and flaunting her fit figure. The RHOBH star took to Instagram to share a fun slo-mo video of her running across the sand in a teeny burgandy bikini. 9Lisa has been taking a break these last few days with Harry HamlimCredit: Instagram 9The RHOBH star took to Instagram to share a fun slo-mo videoCredit: Instagram "It’s all an illusion," she captioned the video. Lisa has been taking a break these last few days with Harry Hamlin, and she previously shared pictures taken by her husband, joking: "Harry Hamlin is not a bad photographer." But it comes after her 19-year-old daughter Amelia slammed "blackfishing" claims after her skin appeared darker in a new photo. Amelia, who has been dating Kourtney Kardashian's baby daddy Scott Disick, said on Instagram stories: "I'm receiving a lot of comments in regards to my latest photo. 9She wore a teeny burgandy bikini.Credit: Instagram 9But it comes after her 19-year-old daughter Amelia slammed "blackfishing" claimsCredit: Instagram 9Amelia insisted she had...
    SCOTT Disick's girlfriend Amelia Hamlin, 19, slammed "blackfishing" claims after her skin appeared darker in a new photo. Fans made fun of the picture as they said she was "morphing into a Kardashian." 12Amelia Hamlin shared these pictures that had fans buzzingCredit: Instagram 12Many accused of trying to look like a Kardashian or with black features 12She was forced to apologizeCredit: Instagram/@ameliagray Amelia, who has been dating Kourtney Kardashian's baby daddy, said on Instagram stories: "I'm reciving a lot of comments in regards to my latest photo. "I am being told that I am 'black fishing' – thank you all for educating me on this topic. I recently went on vacation to the sun, and with my italian heritage, I tan very easily. "There is no self-tanner involved or intention of looking darker than my own natural skin color. I had a lot of fun creating this look with no malice intention or offense." Blackfishing is a term that has been used recently to define people who use self-tanner and makeup to manipulate their facial features in...
    NICOLA Sturgeon was yesterday accused of a cover-up and trashing Scotland’s reputation to “save her own skin” amid her war with Alex Salmond. Former SNP boss Mr Salmond will today give evidence in the Scottish Parliament into its handling of accusations against him. 2Nicola Sturgeon was accused of a cover-up and trashing Scotland’s reputation to 'save her own skin'Credit: AFP 2The accusations against the Scottish First Minister come amid her war with former SNP boss Alex SalmondCredit: Getty Images - Getty Tory Holyrood leader Ruth Davidson said there was a “culture of secrets and cover-ups” over the harassments affair — with it “all taking place on Nicola Sturgeon’s watch”. SNP leader Ms Sturgeon blasted her opponent for buying into a “conspiracy theory”. She accused opposition party leaders of sacrificing “all of that on the altar of the ego of one man” - Mr Salmond. But the First Minister was further quizzed by Labour and the Lib Dems on whether, early on in the process, the identity of a complainer was revealed to Mr Salmond’s former chief of staff - an...
    Over 2,400 COVID-19 vaccine doses wasted in Tennessee county: health officials Supreme Court weighs police power to conduct warrantless searches © VALERIE MACON/AFP via Getty Images Pregnancy is a life-changing event. Your body goes through so many changes as your baby grows; one such change can be the state of your skin. Your hormones are all over the place, which can cause either the pregnancy "glow," increased acne, or stressed-out, sensitive skin — it all depends from pregnant person to pregnant person! One pregnant person dealing with skin woes is Halsey, who recently shared that she's expecting her first child with boyfriend Alev Aydin.  On February 23, the musician posted about the products that are "saving" her pregnant skin on her Instagram stories and they're totally affordable and accessible for all. Halsey shared a pic of her new favorite skincare products, writing, "Thank you @honestbeauty @jessicaalba for saving my pregnant skin. Not an ad just seriously the first thing I've tried that's gentle enough for my skin rn." (Honest Beauty is actor Jessica Alba's beauty, baby, and lifestyle company.)  © Courtesy of Instagram/Halsey @iamhalsey...
    The holidays are over and Alessandra Ambrosio is ready to return with her children to Los Angeles. Thus they arrived at Guarulhos airport. Although Alessandra Ambrosio had enough time to enjoy the beach in Brazil, spend time with her friends and enjoy with her family, it seems that in the end she resisted leaving the sun, because her face looked somewhat hurt. Although as a model she surely takes good care of herself and is very aware of the importance of constantly applying sunscreen, time goes by quickly when having fun. Surely this was what happened to the Victoria’s Secret angel, as his forehead showed some cloth marks and his tan was a little more intense than it usually shows. Surely upon your return home, you will visit your dermatologist with extreme urgency to tell you what precautions to take the next time, as well as to receive appropriate treatment so as not to feel irritation and to monitor that you do not have damage that has aged your complexion. Although she spent a long...
    More On: kris jenner Kris Jenner is ‘so proud’ of Kendall for launching tequila brand 818 Blac Chyna wins another battle in ‘Rob & Chyna’ suit against Kardashians Kardashians commemorate last day of filming ‘Keeping Up’ ahead of final season The Kardashian-Jenner family tree: A complete guide for keeping up Move over, Kim and Kylie. Kris Jenner seems set to follow in her daughters’ footsteps by launching her very own beauty brand. The momager, 65, filed an application to trademark “Kris Jenner Skincare” as well as “Kris Jenner Beauty” and “Kris Jenner Skin” on Feb. 10, according to documents from the United States Patent and Trademark Office obtained by Page Six Style. The applications cover hair care products like shampoo and conditioner and skincare items like cleansers, moisturizers and toners, as well as nail polish and false eyelashes. While this would mark the Kardashian-Jenner matriarch’s first self-branded beauty line, she’s no stranger to the arena; not only has she created her own line of momager-themed makeup for Kylie Cosmetics and a perfume for KKW Fragrance, but she also serves...
    A woman dubbed the world's hottest grandma has revealed the secrets behind her age-defying appearance and toned physique. Gina Stewart, 50, from Queensland's Gold Coast, shot to global fame in 2018 for her youthful looks - which saw the blonde bombshell beating women half her age in modelling competitions.  And the mother-of-four and grandmother-of-one, who recently celebrated her 50th birthday by renting out a five-star villa at the Sheraton Grand Resort Hotel for herself and two of her daughters, has admitted eliminating gluten from her diet and eating antioxidants is key.  'I have eliminated all gluten from my diet and feel so much better having small meals with basic healthy foods,' she said, speaking to the Daily Star. 'I believe you are what you eat, feel and think. All of it is feeding yourself on every level every day. 'Consistently all that is beneficial for a vibrant, healthy life.' Gina Stewart (pictured), 50, from Queensland's Gold Coast, shot to global fame in 2018 for her ageless physique and stunning appearance. The mother-of-four and grandmother-of-one has since revealed the secrets behind her youthful looks -...
    LOVE Island's Olivia Bowen has shown off her painful psoriasis after receiving nasty comments online about her painful psoriasis. It comes after the reality star, 28, bravely spoke out about her battle with the skin condition on Instagram last month. 10Olivia Bowen updated fans with her skin condition last night on social mediaCredit: Instagram Olivia took to Instagram last night to update her followers with what her guttate psoriasis looks like since getting her hands on some prescribed cream from the doctors. She uploaded a before and after snap of her torso and captioned the post: "Progress!! Last week they were soo raised, angry red and itchy. A week on and they're becoming lighter and less angry!" Although the beauty has had an "amazing response" about sharing her condition, not everyone has had something nice to say to her. When asked if she has been the victim of any abuse since sharing her story, Olivia previously told The Sun Online: "I have had some nasty ones but I just block and delete people, but I did have one that...
    Mexican-Kenyan actress Lupita Nyong’o will bring to Netflix a musical and animation adaptation of her children’s book Sulwe, the digital giant announced on Thursday. “The story of Sulwe is very close to my heart,” the Oscar winner for best supporting actress for 12 Years a Slave (2013) said in a statement. “I am excited that the book is being adapted as an animated and musical film that we hope will inspire all children around the world to celebrate its uniqueness,” she added. With texts by Nyong’o and illustrations by Vashti Harrison, Sulwe (2019) told the story of a black girl who wished her skin was less dark. “When I grew up, I was uncomfortable with my dark skin. I rarely saw someone who looked like me on the aspirational pages of books or magazines, or even on television. It was a long journey for me to reach self-esteem, “the actress explained today. “Sulwe is a mirror for dark-skinned children to see themselves, a window for those who may not be familiar with colorism (discrimination based on skin...
    Mexican-Kenyan actress Lupita Nyong’o will bring to Netflix a musical and animation adaptation of her children’s book Sulwe, the digital giant announced Thursday. “The story of Sulwe is very close to my heart,” the Oscar winner for best supporting actress for 12 Years a Slave (2013) said in a statement. “I am excited that the book is being adapted as an animated and musical film that we hope will inspire all children around the world to celebrate its uniqueness,” she added. With texts by Nyong’o and illustrations by Vashti Harrison, Sulwe (2019) told the story of a black girl who wished her skin was less dark. “When I grew up, I was uncomfortable with my dark skin. I rarely saw someone who looked like me on the aspirational pages of books or magazines, or even on television. It was a long journey for me to reach self-esteem, ”the actress explained today. “Sulwe is a mirror for dark-skinned children to see themselves, a window for those who may not be familiar with colorism (discrimination based on skin...
    A movie extra who says she's missed out on roles due to a lipoma on her forehead which looks like a 'third nipple' finally has it removed on Dr Pimple Popper. Tonight's episode of the TLC show focuses on the usually bright and confident Felicia, 47, from the US, whose self-esteem has been at rock bottom for the past three years due to the massive, unusual lump on her forehead.  'It's kind of soft at the top, but then it's hard right at the centre,' she reveals.  Located dead centre in the middle of her forehead, Felicia's lump is dark and pronounced, sticking out of the skin above her eyebrows.  'I wish this thing would come out, it's so hard and so big,' she says, explaining that the lump first appeared as a small nodule under the skin.  Tonight's episode of TLC's Dr Pimple Popper focuses on Felicia (pictured), 47, from the US, whose self-esteem has been at rock bottom for the past three years due to the massive, unusual lump on her forehead After reaching the lipoma,...
    7 ‘Money-Saving’ Moves That Cost You in the Long Run Heres How to Fix Your Old Floor or Bottle Jack © Provided by Daily Mail MailOnline logo A young Australian woman who battled 'severe' cystic acne for five years has revealed how she cleared her skin within six months with the help of three 'miracle' products'. Monique swapped out all of the 'expensive' skincare she used to rely on, and replaced her moisturisers and serums with three products from the Australian inner beauty range The Beauty Chef - with incredible results. 'I suffered from severe cystic acne for five years, but when I changed my diet to include three products everything changed,' Monique said. © Provided by Daily Mail A young Australian woman who battled 'severe' cystic acne for five years has revealed how she cleared her skin within six months with the help of three 'miracle' products' (pictured) © Provided by Daily Mail Monique swapped out all of the 'expensive' skincare and replaced it with three products from the Australian inner beauty range The Beauty Chef, founded by Carla...
    Show off great silhouette, Kylie Jenner applies lotion on her charms | INSTAGRAM It seems that Kylie Jenner and the other sisters of the Kardashian Jenner clan They spend 365 days a year wearing swimsuits and tanning their splendid silhouettes, just like in this post we’ll talk about next. The younger sister of the clan decided to make a publication of two photos and a couple of videos where she shows us how she sprays sunscreen lotion herself, moments before reclining on the luxurious lounge chairs that she has prostrate in the garden of her quirky mansion. And it is that, really if we had the life that they have, with their impressive mansions, their exclusive pools and gardens, coupled with the fact that they live in The Angels, where there is sun practically all year round, we would surely do the same. You may also be interested: Together Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner in a swimsuit! But of course we have to be careful about going out in the sun without protection because...
    Amanda posed on a faux confection covered with flowers. Amanda Holden rocked her birthday suit to celebrate turning 50 in an unforgettable way. On Tuesday, the Britain’s Got Talent judge took to Instagram to reveal that she was having a “fabulous” day, and she included a revealing photo with her birthday update. The new member of the quinquagenarian club wasn’t wearing a stitch in the cheeky snapshot, and the only accessory she appeared to have on was her sparkly wedding ring. Even without clothes, she managed to add a touch of glamour to her look by wearing her layered blond hair styled in loose waves. Her tresses looked glossy and full of volume. She became an oversize cake topper by posing on the upper tier of three round stacked platforms designed to look like a massive cake. Each tier was decorated with numerous roses in an array of varieties that came in different shades of pink. The floral arrangements also included segments of flowering vines and leaves that were painted gold. Amanda was lying on her stomach with her pert...
    Chrissy Teigen in February 2020 (left) and on Saturday (right). George Pimentel/Contributor/Getty Images and Chrissy Teigen/Instagram Chrissy Teigen told fans she had an allergic reaction after biting into an orange.  The cookbook author guessed "pesticides or something" on the fruit's skin caused her lips to swell. But an allergist and immunology specialist told Insider any number of things might've caused it. Visit Insider's homepage for more stories. Chrissy Teigen is dealing with yet another food mishap.  In a series of Instagram Story videos, Teigen shared that an apparent allergic reaction caused her lips to visibly swell up. Teigen said she thinks the reaction happened because of "a pesticide or something" on the skin of an orange she bit into. But Dr. Sanjeev Jain, a board-certified allergist and immunologist at Columbia Allergy, told Insider that while Teigen's theory could be right, it's also possible she developed a new-onset allergy to oranges. Teigen showed her swollen lips (left) and nose (right). Chrissy Teigen/ Instagram Teigen's lip issue started on Saturday"You're all just gonna think that I got lip...
    At 70, Jane Seymour is embracing the aging process. “I feel the same. I’m a glass half-full person. My thinking is, ‘Just be as young as you possibly can be,’” the actress, who celebrated the milestone birthday on Monday, shared in her NewBeauty cover story. “I don’t have many regrets, but I do wish I could tell that younger version of myself— that young girl who lived in England where it’s cloudy and rainy most of the time — that she shouldn’t bask in the sun with a reflector board and cooking oil during those two weeks of vacation! But, I stopped sun-worshipping a long time ago, so I guess I’m lucky there.” Seymour’s perennially youthful glow stems from a combination of healthy eating, Pilates, vitamins and daily walks on the beach. “I think having good skin is really the secret to not aging your face,” the longtime Crepe Erase spokeswoman shared. “Using retinol at night, protecting yourself from the sun, using the great skin care that plumps your skin … and pretty much anything that makes me feel...
    Texas officials scramble to administer 8,000 vaccines after power loss GOP Rep. Adam Kinzingers relatives called him a disappointment to us and to God in a scathing letter over his criticism of Trump Miranda Kerr Aspires to Turn Her Beauty and Wellness Brand Into the ‘Estée Lauder of Organics’ © Courtesy Click here to read the full article. Since launching Kora Organics in 2009, Miranda Kerr hasn’t “taken a cent out of the company,” she said. “I put it all back in, even though we’re profitable and I could be writing myself a check, I don’t,” continued the Australian model and chief executive officer. She owns 95 percent of the business alongside a 5 percent silent investor. “I put it back in so that I can grow the team and invest more in, you know, more products.” More from WWDPrabal Gurung And Other New York Designers Preview Their Fall 2021 Collections That team is now at 58, with 28 employees in the U.S. and 30 in Australia. Kerr manages the business from Los Angeles, where the mom of...
    Vanessa Bell Calloway isn’t living in the past — just shedding more light on it. Calloway — who played the role of Imani Izzi in 1988’s “Coming to America,” the beautiful woman originally meant to marry Eddie Murphy’s Prince Akeem — says she originally auditioned for the lead female role of Lisa, played by Shari Headley, and believes her complexion played a role in not getting the part. “When you have white people hiring black people in movies, sometimes a certain look is wanted,” Calloway, 67, tells Page Six. Calloway got the impression that the film’s team “wanted a light-skinned girl. I just wasn’t light enough, even though Eddie had the final say on who played Lisa.” She continued, “That’s something that we’ve always dealt with within our race: A lot of men were indoctrinated by having a white woman or light-skinned woman on their arm.” Calloway, who’s also been seen in Showtime’s “Shameless” recently, adds, “I didn’t want the part of Imani, I wanted to be Lisa — I had read the script and I wanted the bigger...
    A breastfeeding mother has revealed she can shoot milk out of her armpit in a jaw-dropping video, and it turns out she's not the only one with the unique ability.  TikTok user @ollieoooop, a mother-of-three from Minnesota, demonstrated her talent on the platform in response to @themeg_94's viral post asking people to share the 'really weird things' their bodies do.  'I've seen this video a million times and I don't know why it has just occurred to me that I have a reason to interact with it,' she said at the start of the clip. 'I'm about to expose myself. Please be nice to me.'  Say what? TikTok user @ollieoooop has revealed that she cant shoot milk out of her armpit  She explained that breastfeeding moms can experience 'pitties' — lumps or swelling that can develop in the armpits when breast tissue becomes engorged from breast milk.    'Basically, you have breast tissue in your armpits and when you get engorged, sometimes that tissue swells,' she said. 'However, I am the only instance that I know of or that I can...
    Victoria’s Secret Angel Josephine Skriver thrilled her 6.3 million Instagram followers with her latest share, a steamy snap in which she looked beach-ready in a bikini top and matching sarong. The photo was taken indoors, and she stood in front of a plain white wall that allowed the colorful print of her ensemble to shine. A glass panel was positioned to her left, suggesting she was in a space with a modern vibe. Her top had a simple yet sexy silhouette, with a scooped neckline that revealed a tantalizing amount of cleavage. Thin spaghetti straps extended over her shoulders, leaving her slender arms exposed. A tie detail was nestled along the hem of the garment, just below her breasts, and her toned stomach was likewise on display in the gorgeous piece. The look was crafted from a fabric with a pastel tie-dye print that incorporated shades of orange, blue and purple. She paired the bikini top with a matching sarong that draped over her flawless physique. The bottoms stretched over one hip, the colorful fabric looking stunning against her sun-kissed...
    CARDI B has hit back at fans who trolled her after she shared pictures of her skin while wearing no make-up. "I just wanted to let y’all know that I feel comfortable in my skin," Cardi shared in a video she took 20 minutes after waking up, with no make-up and unbrushed hair. 6Cardi shared a video taken 20 minutes after waking upCredit: Instagram "I never been afraid to show my real self. When YOU ON TOP the miserable and the ugly love to screenshot pictures while you in motion then criticize your face," she captioned the video. "You b**ches need to ask ya self if ya confidence in ya self enough that ya gotta try to bring b**ches down for a hobby that’s winning and in their 20s (sic)." Sharing her "little blemishes" and "chapped lips," Cardi went on: "Y’all take pictures or video of me with no makeup while I’m in motion and be like, ‘Oh, look at Cardi, she looks weird without no makeup,'" she shared. In the video, the mom of one went on to...
    A BURNS victim said she felt like a ‘monster’ when her partner dumped her after she suffered third-degree burns to her face.  Charlene Chew, 23, was left 'devastated' when her ex-boyfriend ended their relationship after a pan full of oil exploded over half her face, at her home in Melbourne, Australia. 8'Devastated' Charlene Chew suffered third-degree burns to her faceCredit: MDWFeatures / @charlenech 8The 23-year-old was cooking donuts in the kitchen with her ex-boyfriendCredit: MDWFeatures / @charlenechew The business student from Singapore was cooking donuts with her ex-boyfriend, who accidentally forgot the stove on. When Ms Chew realised smoke was coming out of the kitchen, she panicked and quickly grabbed the pan of boiling oil and placed it in a sink full of water, thinking it would stop it from burning.  But it had quite the opposite result as the oil exploded into the woman’s face. Charlene said: “Several litres of oil were left to boil at maximum heat for nearly an hour. “The house filled up with smoke and I panicked. Not thinking, I took the pot of oil...
    A woman who shed more than 196lbs after her weight spiraled from comfort-eating, has had surgery to remove the excess skin that made her feel like being trapped in a 'skin suit'. Ceara Dowell, 31, from Minnesota, who was a keen actor throughout her childhood, turned to food for comfort after sadly being groomed and sexually abused as a teenager.  She would eat cheeseburgers, fries and milkshakes every day which led to her classmates teasing her about her weight, and a boy she asked out on a date called her 'fat and ugly'.      By the time Ceara graduated from high school, she weighed 203lbs and tipped scales at an unhealthy 350lbs by her mid-twenties, while struggling to fit into size 26 clothes.  Ceara Dowell, 31, (pictured) from Minnesota, who once tipped scales at 350lbs and wore US size 26 at her heaviest, has revealed her transformation after shedding over 168lbs and having surgery to remove excess skin  Ceara weighed 203lbs by the time she finished high school, having turned to food for comfort after being groomed and sexually...
    Irina Shayk launches a new product so you can have lips as beautiful as hers. Find out here what the treatment consists of. The 35-year-old Russian model known for her extra long legs and full lips took advantage of her departure from the catwalks during the time of the pandemic to focus on a new beauty treatment. From the hand of Mimiluzon, Irina presented the 24K pure gold lip treatment that consists of gold foils in the shape of her mouth that maintain the youthful beauty and the radiance of the delicate skin of the lips. The 24-karat foils deeply nourish lips with vitamins and minerals that stimulate beauty. They also strengthen the delicate skin, improve elasticity and flexibility. As if this were not enough, they also help fight premature damage and fine lines caused by UV rays, promote and stimulate skin cell renewal, generating faster healing. The use of gold foils increases blood circulation, for an instant plumping effect, leaving lips wonderfully soft and silky. Mimiluzon claims that gold has been revered since ancient...
    Covid vaccine brings seniors the promise of a return to lifes simple pleasures Florida man trying to get boss’ Mercedes washed will not face charges for fatally shooting thief during carjacking attempt Sabrina Carpenter Addresses Controversy Around Her Song Skin © 'The Late Late Show' Sabrina Carpenter wants her music to speak for itself! The 21-year-old singer recently released her song "Skin," which many fans believe points to the ongoing drama between singer Olivia Rodrigo and Joshua Bassett.  But when Carpenter appeared on The Late Late Show With James Corden on Tuesday night, she refused to address the drama head-on.  Host Corden asked Carpenter to explain the "controversy" surrounding the song to him and the singer gave her own reasoning behind the lyrics to "Skin."  "I genuinely was coming from a place as a 21-year-old that is navigating her feelings and was going through a lot in my personal life," Carpenter shared. "The reoccurring theme was I was allowing people to get under my skin. So I wrote from that place of knowing that there was so many different...
    Noemí Salazar wanted to give a definitive slam to the problems and blemishes on your face how many headaches they have given him. The exgreat sister and some of the protagonists of the Gipsy kings, has gone to an aesthetic clinic to undergo a new personalized treatment that will combat some signs of facial stress. “I am in Diego de León clinics, because you already know the stress I’m experiencing lately “Naomi announced in her networks. “I’m in the middle of moving and at the same time I have to look good because I have to be in a lot of television programs. With all these changes, I am noticing a lot on my skin. as you already know me, that I am a panda bear, where I notice it most is in the dark circles“explained the young woman. Thus, the pijitana has undergone several touch-ups, specifically, a facial mesotherapy, injecting a vitamin combo on her face to improve the general appearance of your skin; in the dark circles, a type of non-abrasive laser known as Fraxel Laser, designed...
    New York : Kylie Jenner. Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris / . for The Met Museum / Vogue There is no doubt that when Kylie jenner he proposes to paralyze the hearts of his followers he succeeds. A few days ago the youngest of the Kardashian clan – Jenner caused a sensation by sharing a video of those that fascinate her more than 214 million Instagram followers. The socialite uploaded a clip and a photo in which she appears applying an oil from her Kylie Skin product line to her skin, while wearing a blue bikini that barely covers her charms. As expected, the publication of rapper Travis Scott’s ex-partner has garnered hundreds of thousands of likes. As if that wasn’t enough, Kylie was also admired modeling in a short green dress. Read also: Lis Vega falls in love with her fans showing her curves in a thong and bra Eiza González goes for a bike ride with tight leggings and suffers a spectacular fall
    "BRITAIN'S most tattooed woman" has covered half her skin in thick make-up, to show what she'd look like without ink. Mum Becky Holt, 33, from Cheshire, has covered 95 per cent of her body in colourful designs but she used thick foundation to give the illusion she'd never gone under the needle. 6Becky Holt, 33, from Cheshire, is Britain's most tattooed woman with ink covering 95% of her bodyCredit: Instagram Becky, who was dubbed "Britain's most tattooed woman" when she appeared on This Morning, asked her fans: “I look so mad without tattoos! What do you prefer?” Her fans swooned: "No such thing as too many tattoos in my book... You are beautiful with or without them.” Another follower commented: “Both. You’re obviously a natural beauty and the tattoos just enhance that.” Others said she looked "more quirky" with tattoos and said they preferred the ink "of course", but added: "You're pretty both ways." 6She used thick foundation to cover her inkings and show what she'd look like without themCredit: Instagram 6Becky asks her fans if they preferred her with...
    IT’S safe to say our skin probably hasn’t been its best over lockdown, with a lack of sunlight and exercise - not to mention the junk food - taking its toll.  And with most shops shut one woman decided to look online for an acne remedy, after breaking out for the past few weeks.  9A woman decided to try out a DIY facemask at home to help with acneCredit: Tiktok / @laurenjrennie The beauty fan, called Lauren, decided to whip up a turmeric mask after reading up about its beneficial properties - and realising she had all the ingredients. But she soon regretted her decision after slathering her face in the mixture, only to realise it had dyed her hands.  Realising her face was probably turning the same shade of yellow, she shared a clip to TikTok documented her hilarious blunder, which has racked up thousands of views.  She said: “For like the last three weeks, I’ve had really bad skin. 9She read about the beneficial properties of turmeric so decided to try it outCredit: Tiktok / @laurenjrennie “I’ve been...
    A woman who had a skin graft on her finger as a child using skin from her bikini line has revealed that she has pubic hair growing out of the tip of the repaired digit - which has also turned brown.  Mackenzie Brown, from Houston, Texas, made the startling confession in a now-viral TikTok video while responding to another user who asked people to share the 'really weird things their bodies do'.  In the clip, Mackenzie recalled how her mother 'slammed a door shut on her finger' when she was just two, which 'ripped off' the top piece of the digit and left her in need of a skin graft.  Sorry, what? TikTok user Mackenzie Brown, from Houston, Texas, went viral recently after revealing in a video that she has pubic hair growing out of her finger tip  Explanation: She revealed in the clip that she had a skin graft using tissue from her bikini area when she was two years old after her mother slammed her finger in a door  Oh no: When Mackenzie hit...
    Tahlia Hall gave fans plenty to see and something to talk about in a new Instagram post on Thursday, February 4. The Australian model took to her feed to share a sizzling snapshot that showed her rocking a scanty thong bikini as she struck a sexy pose. Tahlia wore a snakeskin-print two-piece swimsuit that flaunted her bodacious curves. The front side of the garment was hardly seen in the image. From what was visible, the tiny top was cut so small that it barely contained her perky breasts. As a result, a glimpse of her sideboob was seen from certain angles. Even with the straps that clung to her neck for support, her shapely chest stretched out the piece. Another pair of strings were tied around her back. She sported matching bottoms that presumably boasted a low-cut waistline that highlighted her trim waist. Like the top, the thong had strings that were tied on the sides of her curvy hips. The high leg cuts exposed plenty of skin around her groin area, and the back portion perfectly showcased her round...
    THE saying 'life starts at 40' certainly applies to Gemma Collins who is glowing on her birthday. The self-confessed diva showed off her glowing skin transformation on her Instagram stories as she flogged a handheld blackhead removal machine. 8Gemma Collins, 40, was absolutely glowing a day after her big birthday celebrationsCredit: @gemmacollins/Instagram Wearing her hair off her face with a black ribbon, Gemma opted for a minimal makeup look as she told her followers about the machine's benefits. "It's like a massage on your face," boasted the former Towie star. She described using the blackhead cleanser as her "essential lockdown skincare routine" as she demonstrated how it worked. Gemma has every reason to be glowing as she rang in her 40th year after losing three stone. 8The GC turned 40 on Sunday and flaunted her clear skinCredit: @gemmacollins/Instagram 8It comes as the reality star lost three stone in the past yearCredit: @gemmacollins/Instagram Her special day was filled with lavish designer gifts, pink balloons, an impressive cake and touching tributes from pals on Instagram. The reality star had a number of special...
    Martha Stewart's green juice is packed with leafy greens. Getty Images/Friends of Hudson River Park/Debanjali Bose/Insider Insider Martha Stewart has been drinking and talking about her daily green juice for almost 10 years. The juice, packed with leafy greens, is frequently mentioned in her beauty routine. The drink has a kick from ginger, sweetness from fruits, and an aftertaste of celery. Visit Insider's homepage for more stories. I'm not the biggest fan of green juice and don't actively seek it out — but I decided to make an exception when I heard about Martha Stewart's recipe.  Stewart isn't shy about publicizing her love for this healthy juice. The drink, which is packed with leafy greens, fruits, and a refreshing kick of ginger, is routinely mentioned as a part of the skincare regimen she credits with keeping her skin looking so youthful.  In a December story about how the 79-year-old businesswoman gets Zoom-ready, Rory Satran of The Wall Street Journal wrote that Stewart starts every morning with her green juice. Before that, Stewart's dermatologist also talked...
    Vale sat in the sand and rocked an animal-print two-piece. Vale Genta stunned by flaunting her buns in a cheeky bikini for a seaside photoshoot, and she shared the revealing results with her 1.5 million Instagram followers on Flashback Friday. The model braved the course sand to sit on the beach without a towel or lounge chair. Vale’s admirers seemed to think that getting the grainy substance stuck on her skin was well worth it, judging from the torrent of compliments and likes she received. She was pictured soaking up the sun in a cheetah-print bikini. Its tan base color complemented her flawless bronze skin. She was photographed from behind at an angle. The camera’s position revealed that her top had thick back ties and wide shoulder straps that were placed far apart. The sides of her bottoms were formed from two thin stretchy bands. The garment boasted a revealing cut that showed off quite a bit of bare skin. The design also failed to protect the influencer from getting sugary sand all over her exposed buns. She accessorized with...
    Abby Dowse left fans speechless after sharing a gorgeous lingerie photo on her Instagram. The model took to the social networking site to flaunt her skin-baring outfit – and her voluptuous figure left fans in awe. They clamored to view the post and showed their love by hitting the “like” button and raving in the comments section. The Australian modeled her figure in a light-colored bedroom. The glass panes were covered with sheer white drapes that let in soft, natural light. The room provided a neutral backdrop for Abby’s flashy ensemble. Abby posed with her legs apart in the racy outfit. She slightly angled her hip, and tilted her face. The influencer then adjusted the sides of her bra while looking into the distance. She parted her lips and widened her eyes for a provocative pic. The social media star rocked a hot red lingerie set that left very little to the imagination. The crimson color complemented her bronzed complexion, adding a warmth to her skin tone. Abby flaunted her silky décolletage. The classic triangular cups allowed for a generous...
    Sports Illustrated model Georgia Gibbs has shared the exact skincare regime she swears by after she cleared up her severe acne. The 25-year-old, from Perth, Western Australia, has been documenting her remarkable 'before' and 'after' pictures of her skin transformation after battling with crippling breakouts across her forehead, cheeks and chin for two years. And now Georgia has revealed the skincare products - including a $15.99 moisturiser - she uses every day and night to keep her acne at bay. Sports Illustrated model Georgia Gibbs has shared remarkable before (left) and after (right) pictures of her skin transformation after struggling with years of severe acne The 25-year-old shared the exact skincare regime she swears by after she cleared up acne Georgia's skincare day and night routine   DAY Ointment: Oleogel N Skin care for barrier disordered and atopic skin Moisturiser: Avène Cicalfate Restorative Skin Cream - $15.99  Tinted moisturiser: Dermaviduals Base Foundation Plus NIGHT Double cleanse: Dermaviduals Cleansing Milk with DMS Eye makeup remover: Certified Organic Jojoba oil - $34.95 Moisturiser: Dermaviduals DMS - Base Cream High Classic Avène Cicalfate Restorative Skin Cream - $15.99 ...
    CARDI B has asked fans for help as she bravely opened up on her "uncomfortable" acne. The mom of one took to social media to ask fans for help, admtting her skin was "extremely dry" and she had been "breaking out." 9Cardi admitted she had been struggling with acneCredit: AP:Associated Press 9The rapper shared pictures of her skin, including red pimplesCredit: Twitter The rapper shared that it had been bad for three months, and questioned whether it was the water in Los Angeles, as she has been stuck in the city during the pandemic. "I been breaking out lately and my face is extremely dry. I don’t think these products are working. I think it’s the water out here," she tweeted. "What are some good products for little black heads break outs and dry skin on your face?" As the responses poured in, Cardi shared a picture of her skin, adding: "It’s been happening for like 3 months now … S**t really is uncomfortable." 9Cardi asked for help from her fansCredit: Twitter 9Cardi revealed she would be trying The Ordinary...
    A model who suffered years of bullying due to painful cystic acne has revealed how she completely cleared up her skin by implementing a new healthy diet and meditating - after years of trying to battle her blemishes with prescription treatments. Maya MacPherson, 29, from Maui, Hawaii, first began suffering from severe acne when she was 14 years old and a freshman in high school. In the following years, her acne temporarily reduced but returned in full force when she turned 27 – leaving the model feeling self-conscious and depressed, rarely leaving her house for fear of how others would react. Solution: Model Maya MacPherson, 29, has revealed how she cleared up her skin after struggling with acne for years, simply by changing up her diet and lifestyle  Struggle: The lifestyle brand owner, who lives in Maui, tried all manner of traditional methods for clearing up her acne, including regular facials, birth control, and prescription medication Surprise! It wasn't until she tried switching her diet to focus on plant-based foods, and tackled her stress levels that...
    Half of U.S. states get failing grade on LGBTQ protections, advocacy group says Melania Trump hires staff and establishes post-White House office Danessa Myricks Brings Her Golden Touch to Morphes Newest Foundation Launch The mere mention of makeup whisperer Danessa Myricks'name conjures images of nearly blinding luminous skin, an elaborate runway-ready eye looks, and a gorgeous Instagram feed of Black women. In Myricks world, creativity is finite—and so is her resume. When she's not turning models' skin into glass with her Illuminating Veil or sharing her expert tips in her masterclass, Myricks can be found behind the camera translating her eye for beauty into editorial photography for her namesake beauty brand. Who better to show Black skin in all its splendor and glory than a Black woman? Morphe took notes and recruited Myricks to be a part of its newest foundation launch. © Danessa Myricks/Morphe Danessa Myricks served as the creative director, makeup artist, and photographer for Morphe's newest launch. "What they shared with me is that they really liked my aesthetic. I'm a makeup artist and a photographer...
    A mummy blogger with a radiant complexion has revealed she applies her own breast milk to her face as part of her skincare regime.  Si-Si Shoffman, 30, who is from Glasgow but now lives in London, has gained over 14,000 followers on Instagram thanks to her parenting and beauty tips. The Skin & Aesthetics Trainer gave birth to her son Clayton Jagger Shoffman, nicknamed CJ, last summer and revealed she has been using breast milk on her face in the months since.  She claims it is 'liquid gold' and packed with benefits including 'magical anti-inflammatory' properties'.    Si-Si Shoffman, 30, who lives in London, has gone viral on Instagram after urging her followers to use colostrum in their skincare regime. Pictured: Si Si with her husband Jason and their son Clayton Jagger Shoffman  Si-Si (pictured) shared a video revealing she applies the breast milk to her face using a syringe, before finishing the routine with a moisturizer  In a lengthy caption on the post, Si Si said the benefits of using 'liquid gold' on the face includes anti-ageing and fighting any problematic bacteria ...