Thursday, Sep 29, 2022 - 08:52:53
670 results - (0.000 seconds)

Catherine O:

latest news at page 1:
    CBS churns out law enforcement procedurals in its sleep, all of them hewing to the same template of single-episode crime-solving bound together by superficial ongoing character work and narrative arcs. Picking up where The Silence of the Lambs left off but, in reality, following in the worn-out footsteps of CSI, Criminal Minds, NCIS and FBI—to name only a few of its direct antecedents—Clarice (premiering Feb. 11) is as obvious as it is dull. Designed for maximum uninventiveness and lack of surprise, it’s formulaic comfort food that, in almost every respect, fails to satisfy. Given the generally conservative nature of CBS, there was never any real hope that showrunners Alex Kurtzman (Transformers) and Jenny Lumet might take their crime drama down a Hannibal-like path; Bryan Fuller’s Red Dragon-inspired NBC series remains a brilliant Grand Guignol outlier that pushed just about every imaginable boundary in depicting the psychosexual (and homoerotic) relationship between Mads Mikkelsen’s cannibalistic Hannibal Lecter and Hugh Dancy’s tortured investigator Will Graham. This effort, on the other hand, takes no risks in revisiting Clarice Starling (Rebecca Breeds) one year after...
    A Utah school offered parents a chance to opt children out of Black History Month instruction. Then the NAACP called. Apple cars: South Koreas Hyundai and Kia say they are not talking to iPhone maker about self-driving vehicles Here's Why We're "Tripling Down" on This 1 Stock Ad The Motley Fool 17 Ways These $20 Lights Will Upgrade Your Home Ad HomeLife LED Full screen 1/11 SLIDES © Provided by Daily Mail Today, Daniel Craig, Hugh Grant and Catherine Zeta-Jones are some of the biggest stars in the world, but this stunning series of black-and-white snaps by world-renowned celebrity photographer John Stoddart captures Hollywood A-listers before their lives changed forever. Stoddart is known for capturing celebrities on the cusp of becoming huge stars and has been named as one of the 100 most influential photographers of the century. Scroll through to see some of his best pictures...
    More On: michael douglas Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones share an anniversary smooch Cameron Douglas welcomes new son Ryder Catherine Zeta-Jones’ 17-year-old daughter Carys stuns in silk dress Kirk Douglas’ widow celebrates 101st birthday with car procession Michael Douglas posted a sweet tribute to his late father, Kirk Douglas, on the one-year anniversary of his death. “Can’t believe it’s been a year since you left us,” he captioned a photo on Instagram Friday. “At 103, you picked a good time to check out. I love you with all my heart! #KirkDouglas” Douglas’ wife, Catherine Zeta-Jones, commented, “Love you Pappy????????????.” “One of a kind, a legend, loved by all,” Anthony Hopkins wrote, while Alec Baldwin added, “He was the King.” Kirk passed away on Feb. 5, 2021 at age 103. “To the world, he was a legend, an actor from the golden age of movies who lived well into his golden years, a humanitarian whose commitment to justice and the causes he believed in set a standard for all of us to aspire to,” Michael wrote in...
    Starz has announced that it has given the green light to the production of ‘The Serpent Queen’, series about the black legend of Catherine de Medici that will come from the hand of screenwriter Justin Haythe (‘Revolutionary Road’) who will be executive producer. Based on the book ‘Catherine de Mdicis, Renaissance Queen of France’, written by Leonie Frieda from thousands of private letters, the series will be executive produced by Francis Lawrence and Erwin Stoff. Stacie Passon (‘Transparent’, ‘Dickinson’, ‘Billions’) directs several of its episodes, including the first. ‘The Serpent Queen’ It is a production of Lionsgate Television and 3 Arts Entertainment that will consist of eight episodes that will air in the United States and Canada through Starz, and in Europe, Latin America and Japan through Starzplay. Kathryn Tyus-Adair, Senior Vice President of Original Programming, is the executive overseeing the series for Starz, while Courtney Mock is in charge of doing the same on behalf of Lionsgate. “‘The Serpent Queen’ may be the smartest tale Starz has ever told about one of the most influential women to...
    Dominic West's wife Catherine FitzGerald has revealed she is trying to convince the actor to move to her family seat in Ireland months after their marriage was rocked by scandal. Catherine, 49, told Tatler she would like to live full-time at Glin Castle, which sits on a 400-acre estate in Co Limerick.  The castle has been in Catherine's family for 700 years and has famously played host to Taylor Swift, Sir Mick Jagger and Marianne Faithfull.  Catherine and Dominic - who made headlines last year when he was seen with co-star Lily James, 31, in Rome - also have a home in Chippenham, Wiltshire. Moving to Ireland? Dominic West's wife Catherine FitzGerald has revealed she is trying to convince the actor to move to her family seat in Ireland. Pictured, the couple in February 2019 Family seat: Catherine, 49, told Tatler she would like to live full-time at Glin Castle, which sits on a 400-acre estate on the banks of the River Shannon in Co Limerick 'I can't persuade Dominic to move their altogether yet, but I'm working...
    LILY James' friends hit out at "slut shaming" and vile abuse she received in the wake of the Dominic West scandal. The actress, 31, was photographed kissing married co-star Dominic West, 51, in Rome last October. 4Lily James' friends have hit out at "slut-shaming" trollsCredit: Getty Images Lily has faced a torrent of abuse online after the pictures emerged - with many calling for her to lose out on acting roles. One friend told the Mail on Sunday: "It's bullying and, above all, sexist. She sees herself as a victim of blatant slut-shaming." Another added: "Imagine getting that sort of abuse on a daily basis. It's taking a big toll on her. "This is a straightforward case of double standards - a woman getting the backlash while the man, despite being married, isn't under anywhere near the same amount of scrutiny." 4Her friends called the backlash "sexist"Credit: Getty Images - Getty 4Dominic with his wife CatherineCredit: The Mega Agency Meanwhile, Dominic has insisted his marriage to wife and landscape gardener Catherine, 49, is still going...
    Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge, opened up in a candid video chat with fellow parents about the challenges of raising and homeschooling three kids during lockdown. Catherine revealed that parenting during COVID-19 pandemic has left her "exhausted," and joked about her children recoiling in "horror" when she started doing their hair. The mother of three took part in a discussion with three parents whose children attend Roe Green Junior School in Kingsbury, northwest London, alongside head teacher Melissa Loosemore. In a "show and tell" exercise during the chat, which was shared on Instagram and the Royal Family's YouTube channel, Loosemore directed everyone to answer questions by writing them down on a piece of paper. The first request was to write down "one word that describes parenting during this pandemic." The duchess held up the word "exhausting," while the other parents joined in with similar sentiments including "challenging," "hectic" and "patience." Catherine explained her feelings saying, "I've become a hairdresser this lockdown, much to my children's horror, seeing mum cutting hair. We've had to become a teacher – and I think,...
    Louise Linton is taking the reins. The 40-year-old actress and wife of former U.S. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin has released the trailer for the film "Me You Madness," which she wrote and directed. She also stars in the flick. "Me You Madness" will see Linton play Catherine Black, a hedge-fund manager with cash to burn and a playgirl lifestyle, creating a life for herself that she calls "incredible" in the trailer. Then, along comes a man for whom she falls head-over-heels. WHO IS LOUISE LINTON? In typical Hollywood fashion, the man, Ed Westwick's Tyler Jones, breaks Catherine's heart, leaving her scorned. "How did I not see it coming?" Catherine asks. "You thieving little twit." The heartbreak sends her on a rampage in an effort to get revenge on Tyler. "I think I'm going to disembowel this kid and kill him," she states plainly in the trailer. Next, Catherine tracks Tyler down on what appears to be a number of occasions and attacks him with knives, a curling iron, a shattered wine glass and more. "I'm madly in love with you," Tyler confesses....
    Getty Catherine "Jean" Finnegan Biden, Joe Biden's mother, passed away in 2010. Catherine Eugenia “Jean” Finnegan Biden was the matriarch of the Biden family until her death in 2010 at age 92. She regularly appeared alongside her son, President-elect Joe Biden, throughout his political career and was onstage with him the night he and President Barack Obama were declared the winners of the 2008 election. According to an obituary by the Associated Press, Biden recalled that his mother had been apprehensive when he expressed an interest in politics in the 1970s. But despite her initial misgivings, he said his mother was an active participant in his early campaigns and even offered to travel with him when he was running to be the vice president. Here’s what you need to know: 1. Jean Biden Was Remembered in Her Native Scranton as the ‘Mother That Everybody Wanted to Have’ Getty Joe Biden hugs his mother Jean as he and his wife Jill are joined by other family members during the Democratic National Convention on August 27,...
    CORONATION Street's Catherine Tyldesley has revealed she wants to adopt when she has a second child - but admits she's too busy right now. The actress, who is already mum to five-year-old Alfie, made the revelation as she honestly answered questions from her fans. 5Catherine Tyldesley has admitted she's considering adoptionCredit: Rex Features Taking part in an Instagram Q&A, Catherine was asked: "Would you have any more children?" The 37-year-old replied: "Sounds awful but I'm so busy at the moment. "I'd like another at some point. I've always wanted two." She added: "Maybe adoption. So many children needing good homes." 5The actress is already mum to five-year-old AlfieCredit: Instagram 5She's married to photographer Tom PitfieldCredit: INSTAGRAM The Northern star married photographer Tom Pitfield in 2016 and has been honest about her desire to have more children after Alfie was born. She told Hello! magazine: "We'd love for Alfie to have a little brother or sister. "I once said I'd like four but I think we will settle at two." The former Corrie star has gone onto an array of...
    BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Former Baltimore Mayor Catherine Pugh was not among the nearly 150 people President Donald Trump pardoned or commuted sentences for early Wednesday morning. Pugh asked outgoing President Donald Trump to commute her three-year sentence Trump did pardon former chief strategist Steve Bannon as well as 142 others, including rap stars and former members of Congress. The pardons and commutations were announced after midnight Wednesday in the final hours of Trump’s White House term. A full list of those who were granted clemency can be found on the White House’s website. 
    BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Disgraced former Baltimore Mayor Catherine Pugh wants out of the Alabama prison where she has been behind bars since June. Pugh asked outgoing President Donald Trump to commute her sentence and send her home to the mixed reaction of her former constituents. Pugh’s clemency request remains pending on the Department of Justice website. Photo: DOJ screenshot “Why not give it a shot. The worst he can say is ‘no.’” said city resident David Rogers. Others said Pugh needs to serve her sentence. “The nerve of her!” said another Baltimore resident who declined to give her name. “You do the crime then you pay the time!” Pugh perhaps hopes the warm welcome she gave to Mr. Trump more than four years ago—when she was the only Baltimore politician to greet him at the Army-Navy game—will come back to help her. With @realDonaldTrump in Baltimore I delivered a letter noting importance of our infrastructure needs & need for investment of federal funds pic.twitter.com/61OsajKvtQ — Mayor Catherine Pugh (@MayorPugh50) December 10, 2016   She described that day at a press...
    Michael Douglas has finally seen his grandson Ryder a month after his birth. The actor, 76, grinned in a black and white snap holding the baby, after his son Cameron Douglas and his partner Viviane Thibes welcomed their second child Ryder T. Douglas in mid-December.   Michael had delayed meeting his grandson for the first time due to restrictions brought in by the COVID-19 pandemic, so no doubt was thrilled to finally get to hold little Ryder as he fed him his bottle. Delighted! Michael Douglas, 76, has finally seen his grandson Ryder a month after his birth. The actor beamed in a black and white image holding the newborn Michael held on to Ryder's bottle in the image with the newborn resting comfortably in his arm. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Gilmore Girls star David Sutcliffe DENIES he stormed the... Gabrielle Union celebrates husband Dwyane Wade's 39th... Share this article Share He captioned the photo: 'First time I've seen my month old grandson, Ryder!' with a smiling emoji and a heart...
    BALTIMORE (WJZ/CNN) — Former Baltimore Mayor Catherine Pugh is asking President Donald Trump to commute her three-year sentence in the “Healthy Holly” children’s book scandal. According to the Department of Justice’s website, the status of her case is pending. Pugh, 70, reported to federal prison in Alabama in June 2020 on federal fraud and tax charges in her book scheme. She resigned as mayor, pleaded guilty and later apologized to the City of Baltimore. Related Coverage:  Former Mayor Catherine Pugh To Report To Prison Friday Catherine Pugh Sentenced To 3 Years In Prison In ‘Healthy Holly’ Scandal ‘I Really Messed Up’ | Catherine Pugh’s Team Shares Emotional Apology Video Ahead Of Sentencing According to CNN, Trump is expected to issued 100 pardons and commutations on the last day of his presidency – Tuesday, Jan. 19. Unlike past presidents, Trump has shown little interest in using the Justice Department’s Pardon Attorney system for assessing requests for executive clemency. Instead, petitioners are approaching the White House directly, calling or emailing senior adviser Jared Kushner, chief of staff Mark Meadows or...
    BALTIMORE (WJZ/CNN) — Former Baltimore Mayor Catherine Pugh is asking President Donald Trump to commute her three-year sentence in the “Healthy Holly” children’s book scandal. According to the Department of Justice’s website, the status of her case is pending. Pugh, 70, reported to federal prison in Alabama in June 2020 on federal fraud and tax charges in her book scheme. She resigned as mayor, pleaded guilty and later apologized to the City of Baltimore. Related Coverage:  Former Mayor Catherine Pugh To Report To Prison Friday Catherine Pugh Sentenced To 3 Years In Prison In ‘Healthy Holly’ Scandal ‘I Really Messed Up’ | Catherine Pugh’s Team Shares Emotional Apology Video Ahead Of Sentencing According to CNN, Trump is expected to issued 100 pardons and commutations on the last day of his presidency – Tuesday, Jan. 19. Unlike past presidents, Trump has shown little interest in using the Justice Department’s Pardon Attorney system for assessing requests for executive clemency. Instead, petitioners are approaching the White House directly, calling or emailing senior adviser Jared Kushner, chief of staff Mark Meadows or...
    THE Great viewers have 'switched off' as they rage the extreme violence against women in the period drama has gone too far. The Channel 4 drama stars Elle Fanning as Catherine the Great, who marries the Emperor of Russia, Peter (Nicholas Hoult). 5The Great viewers have switched off over the amount of violent scenes against women However, she quickly realises it isn't all its cracked up to be, as her husband is a horrible human being. Not only does he joke about punching her, but also about murdering her, saying: "I could kill her and start again. Why is no one excited by this idea?”  At another point he also reminisced about punching his wife and his own mother, adding: "Some enjoy that.”  He also asked Catherine to forget the beating he gave her, telling her: "I think you have come in here with a very romantic idea of me, marriage and life.  5Elle Fanning plays Catherine the Great in the Channel 4 period drama Credit: 2020 Hulu 5Nicholas Hoult plays the Emperor of Russia and is a violent,...
    US coronavirus: Some states are seeing higher numbers of Covid-19 cases as others ease restrictions Harris: Nation will find a moment to celebrate inauguration amid pandemic These $19k SUVs Will Make You Trade in Your Car Ad Microsoft Full screen 1/7 SLIDES © Courtesy of Catherine Giudici/Instagram For someone who lives in the public eye, Catherine Giudici has a pretty normal life! Despite having millions of followers on social media, the Bachelor alum’s day-to-day schedule includes balancing her three children with husband Sean Lowe and their many businesses. “Sean and I love working together,” Giudici, 34, exclusively tells Us Weekly of managing their Wayfair “Home Collection” and luxury stationery and paper goods company, LoweCo. “We always have so much fun brainstorming ideas and seeing them come to life. LoweCo. has been such a labor of love for me and I’m so excited about what 2021 will bring.” But when the work day is over, the busy mama dedicates most of her time...
    “We will no longer follow the rules set by others. ” This is what the former British finance minister hammered out a year ago by outlining the City of London’s desire to rethink its financial services. For the EU, the movements of the world leader in currencies in 2019 (Bank for International Settlements (BIS), will be crucial in the coming months. With Catherine McGuinness, political chief of the City of London Corporation, in an interview with ., the tone is set this Wednesday: “If you are looking to centralize your trading activities, you are more likely to think of London rather than the European Union. I suggest to our EU partners that, given the integration of our markets, do not harm London. is not necessarily to their advantage “, launched the official voice of the City. The City of London, a future European Singapore among the leaders with New York and the Asian market? Catherine McGuinness does not in any case cede ground to the competitors … Follow La Tribune Share economic information, receive our newsletters
    Pixabay Weight loss. Bachelor Nation got to see a before and after photo of a popular former Bachelor winner after she said she dropped 20 pounds! Catherine Giudici Lowe told fans that she and her husband, Sean Lowe, started doing Nutrisystem shortly after she gave birth to their third child, Mia Mejia. She said she’s starting off the new year feeling really good about her progress, and shared a side-by-side photo of her slimmer figure. Doing the program, Guidici Lowe was able to take off the baby weight, and she’s looking better than ever. You can check out the before-and-after pic below. View this post on Instagram A post shared by Catherine (Giudici) Lowe (@catherinegiudici) Here’s what you need to know:Catherine Giudici Lowe Was Determined to Lose More Baby Weight & Joined Nutrisystem in 2019 View this post on Instagram A post shared by Catherine (Giudici) Lowe (@catherinegiudici) In early 2019, Giudici Lowe talked to People Magazine about joining Nutrisystem to take off more baby weight. At the time, she had about 10-15 pounds...
    Twitter purged more than 70,000 accounts affiliated with QAnon Chuck Grassley: Trump cant lead Republican Party PODCAST: Is a Fix Coming Soon for Social Security? © Provided by Kiplinger Listen now:  Subscribe FREE wherever you listen: David Muhlbaum: While Social Security won’t ever go broke – and we’ll explain why that is – it faces real funding problems, and the pandemic hasn’t helped things. Catherine Siskos, the editor of Kiplinger’s Retirement Report, joins us to talk about potential fixes and what they mean for your benefits and taxes. We also look into the latest version of buy now, pay later plans, and what to do with an old pair of shoes. Load Error David Muhlbaum: Welcome to Your Money’s Worth. I’m kiplinger.com senior editor David Muhlbaum, joined by senior editor Sandy Block. Sandy, how are you doing? Sandy Block: Doing great, David. David Muhlbaum: I know you and my boss, Robert Long, did a show some time ago on credit versus debit cards. Smackdown, you called it. And that was funny in part because Robert’s fixation on debit...
    Maryland’s Court of Special Appeals heard arguments Monday over whether a Montgomery County judge erred in failing to dismiss murder charges against Catherine Hoggle, whose two young children disappeared more than six years ago. Hoggle was arrested in September 2014. She was the last person to see her children, 3-year-old Sarah and 2-year-old Jacob, alive. Hoggle was initially charged with three misdemeanors related to her missing children, and then indicted in September 2017 on murder charges. With a long history of mental health issues before her arrest, Hoggle was first found incompetent to stand trial in January 2015. After eight competency reviews — each finding her not competent to stand trial, unable to assist in her own defense and dangerous — as a three-year deadline to prosecute misdemeanors neared, Montgomery County prosecutors dropped the counts, and indicted Hoggle for her children’s murders in September 2017. On the five-year anniversary of Hoggle’s first incompetency filing, defense attorney David Felsen filed a motion saying her murder charges must be dismissed. Last February, Montgomery County Circuit and County Administrative Judge Robert Greenberg sided...
    coTED Cruz has been the Texas Senator since 2013 and is married to wife Heidi Cruz. Together, the pair have two children. 2 Heidi is an investment banker with Goldman SachsCredit: AP:Associated Press Who is Ted Cruz's wife Heidi? Heidi was born Heidi Suzanne Nelson on August 7, 1972. She works as an investment manager for Goldman Sachs. Heidi was an economic policy adviser to George W Bush’s 2000 presidential campaign She married Republican Ted Cruz in 2001. They have two children, daughters Caroline and Catherine. She was brought up as a Seventh-Day Adventist but is now a Southern Baptist. 2 Ted and Heidi married in 2001Credit: AFP - Getty How did Ted and Heidi Cruz meet? According to Business Insider, the pair met working on George W. Bush's presidential campaign when Heidi was on break from Harvard Business School. The couple had their first date at a bar in Austin, Texas where Heidi allegedly asked Cruz "a lot of questions about my background, my goals in life, my 10-year plan, my 20-year plan," he said. They got married in...
    Los Angeles, Jan 7: Hollywood star Catherine Zeta-Jones has joined the second season of the series Prodigal Son. She will play the character of Dr. Vivian Capshaw. “An extraordinary talent, Catherine Zeta-Jones is the perfect foil for the brilliant Michael Sheen,” said Fox Entertainment president Michael Thorn, reports hollywoodreporter.com. Prodigal Son Season 2: Fox Renews Tom Payne, Martin Whitly’s Serial Killer Drama. “I can’t wait to see these two greats go head-to-head in a season that is bound to raise the bar set by an outstanding season one,” added Thorn. Zeta-Jones’ character is the resident MD at the psychiatric institute where Sheen’s character Dr. Martin Whitly is a patient. She initially assigns Martin to menial tasks, but as he proves valuable in treating patients, Dr. Capshaw begins to see him in a new light — which is not a good thing. Prodigal Son airs in India on Colors Infinity. (The above story first appeared on News Brig on Jan 07, 2021 02:14 PM IST. For more news and updates on politics, world, sports, entertainment and lifestyle, log on...
    Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones are still head over heels for each other. The 51-year-old actress posted a new photo on social media kissing her longtime love, 76, as they enjoyed the sunset on a beach. "I can express no kinder sign of love, than this kind kiss" William Shakespeare....... ????," Zeta-Jones captioned the photo. The Oscar winners celebrated their 20th wedding anniversary in November. The pair share two kids, a son Dylan, 20, and a daughter, Carys, 17. MICHAEL DOUGLAS, CATHERINE ZETA-JONES REMEMBER THE LATE KIRK DOUGLAS: 'THERE WASN'T ANYONE LIKE HIM' Zeta-Jones told People magazine in July that they won't be celebrating the milestone with any big party this year.  "Not that I'm a big party fan anyway," she said. "It would be nice to get all our friends together in one space, but we're not doing that until we're completely out of the woods. So I will raise my mask and let my husband passionately kiss me, then I will put it firmly back on."  Michael Douglas (L) and Catherine Zeta-Jones celebrated 20 years of marriage in November.  (Matt...
    More On: catherine zeta-jones Catherine Zeta-Jones injures foot while decorating for Christmas Now’s your chance to own Catherine Zeta-Jones’ mosquito-repellent shawl Catherine Zeta-Jones’ 17-year-old daughter Carys stuns in silk dress Kirk Douglas’ widow celebrates 101st birthday with car procession They’re living proof that age is just a number. Catherine Zeta-Jones posted a sweet snap to her Instagram on Tuesday of her and husband Michael Douglas months after celebrating their 20th wedding anniversary. In the photo, the 51-year-old actress and 76-year-old actor are sharing a kiss in front of a beautiful pink sunset on the beach. She captioned the post with a Shakespeare quote from “Henry VI,” writing, “I can express no kinder sign of love, than this kind kiss.” Several friends and fans commented on the post, sending their love to the couple. “Thank you my deae Catherine for such a beautiful reminder that true love really exists,” one person commented. Another added, “You two are EVERYTHING!” Zeta-Jones married Douglas in November 2000 after dating for nearly a year. They share two children together —...
    CONOR MCGREGOR has donated £4,500 to help buy new medical equipment for a seriously ill woman. Catherine O’Leary, 43, has locked-in syndrome and is cared for by her parents, Pat and Margaret, in Carrigaline, Cork. 5Conor McGregor has donated £4,500 to buy new medical equipment for a mum who suffers from locked-in syndromeCredit: Instagram @thenotoriousmma 5Catherine O’Leary is cared for at home by her parents, Pat and Margaret, in CorkCredit: PA:Press Association They are attempting to get funds for a new vital signs monitor to assist her care and now they have surpassed their target after the UFC superstar’s help. Her father Pat told PA: “We were absolutely over the moon when we heard that he was donating. “My son, who set up this GoFundMe, he rang me, he said, ‘Oh my gosh, did you see the fundraising?'” And it is not the first time McGregor, who returns to the octagon on January 23 at UFC 257 for his rematch with Dustin Poirier, has helped the O’Leary’s. Pat said: “Last year, when all this Covid-19 thing started, we found it...
    Live updates: Florida nursing home gave vaccine to wealthy donors; U.S. breaks hospitalization records again Georgia Senate runoffs in dead heat as crucial election results are tallied Catherine Zeta-Jones Sweetly Kisses Husband Michael Douglas in Romantic Instagram Photo © Provided by People Catherine Zeta-Jones/instagram Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas are still deeply in love. The 51-year-old actress shared a kiss by the seaside with Michael, 76, in a photo she shared on Instagram Tuesday. In the photo, Zeta-Jones holds Douglas' face in her hands as they kiss each other. ""I can express no kinder sign of love, than this kind kiss" William Shakespeare....... ????," Zeta-Jones wrote in the caption of the photo. The Zorro star’s post comes two weeks after the couple became grandparents again after Michael’s oldest son, Cameron Douglas, welcomed a baby boy with his longtime partner Viviane Thibes. RELATED: Catherine Zeta-Jones Reveals Her 20th Anniversary Plans with Husband Michael Douglas Cameron, 42, shared the news on Instagram on Dec. 22, posting a photo of himself, Thibes, their newborn son and their...
    ABC The 'Dancing With the Stars' logo For quite a few years now, reality television celebs who star as The Bachelor or The Bachelorette have been asked to join the upcoming season of Dancing With the Stars. The experience has varied for different contestants — and there have even been a couple of Mirror Ball Trophy winners from Bachelor Nation. However, the dance competition show isn’t always easy for a newly engaged couple. On Wednesday, Catherine Lowe decided to give in to one of the latest Instagram trends. She put up a question box on her IG story and told her fans to request photos from her past. A lot of people wanted to see pics of Lowe’s three kids and others asked for photos of her and her husband Sean Lowe at different points in their relationship. However, one photo request in particular proved interesting. “A time in your life that you pretended to be happy,” one follower wrote in the question box. Catherine shared a photo of her and her now-husband standing outside of a trailer...
    Shopping for a wardrobe which needs to offer options for dizzying public engagements and glitzy galas as well as visits over Zoom and snaps with the family, is a costly business.   Now FEMAIL can reveal that the Kate Middleton, 38, has worn new clothing worth a grand total of £93,914 in 2020, a decrease of her £103,075 wardrobe total in 2019.  While it is an increase on her 2018 total of £68,334.23, it is less than 2017, when the Duchess wore new clothing to the value of £119,000. Her most expensive look came in March as she arrived at Dublin International Airport in large part due to her £17,300 Asprey Daisy Heritage earrings. But despite opting for some more expensive labels, the Duchess has been recycling more than ever for royal engagements, wearing head to-toe new looks on a rare six occasions.   The Prince of Wales is understood to cover the costs of Kate's wardrobes for 'work-related' engagements through his official household budget, funded by the Duchy of Cornwall, but it is not clear whether the Duchess pays full price for outfits...
    Catherine Zeta-Jones stunned in a sexy throwback photo that she shared on her social media feed. The actress tantalized her 3.6 million fans on December 26 with a pic that dates back to her time in Bermuda in 2019. The image showed Catherine posing with Santa wearing a skimpy two-piece suit. The mother-of-two once again proved that age is definitely nothing but a number. The 51-year-old, who was 50 when the photo was snapped, looked incredible in the swimwear ensemble. In her caption, she teased that last year she was caught “shamelessly” kissing Santa Claus. She joked that he didn’t pitch up this time around. Catherine flaunted her curves in a black bikini top with some detail along the bottom of the cup. The solid straps of the halter neck bikini clasped behind her neck and its molded cups kept her bust looking perky. The raven-haired beauty wore the matching bottoms. The hipster panties sat low on her hips and allowed her to flaunt her curvy hips and toned thighs. The Welsh actress showed off her toned abs. Her midsection...
    Catherine Nakalembe As a keen badminton player Ugandan Catherine Nakalembe wanted to study sport science at university but a failure to get the required grades for a government grant set her on a path that led her to Nasa and winning a prestigious food research prize, writes the BBC’s Patience Atuhaire. When Dr Nakalembe tried to explain to a Karamojong farmer in north-eastern Uganda how her work using images taken from satellites hundreds of kilometres above the Earth relates to his small plot, he laughed. While she uses the high-resolution images in her pioneering work to help farmers and governments make better decisions, she still needs to get on the ground to sharpen up the data. In other words, from space you cannot tell the difference between grass, maize and sorghum. Dr Nakalembe talks to farmers about how they can use an app to send in information about their crops “Through a translator, I told the farmer that when I look at the data, I just see green. “I had printed a picture, which I showed him. He was...
    DOMINIC West and wife Catherine put on a united front as they posed for a socially distanced family photo in Ireland — two months after he kissed Lily James in Rome. Catherine, 49, shared the snap on Instagram and wrote: "Happy Christmas from Glin Castle." 6Dominic West and his wife Catherine posed for a 'socially distanced' family photo two months after he kissed Lily James in RomeCredit: Instagram Her actor husband, 51, stood next to eldest daughter Dora, 13, whilst Catherine, a landscape gardener, was flanked by sons Christabel, seven, Francis, 11 and Senan, 12. Dominic, who stars in The Affair in which he cheats with a younger woman, was snapped by The Sun in October kissing actress Lily James, 31 on a trip to Rome. He then put on a display of unity with Catherine outside of the home they share with their four children. The pair held a signed note claiming their marriage was “strong”. 6Dominic West has joined his wife and four children in her ancestral home in IrelandCredit: Instagram 6Catherine and Dominic wed in 2010Credit: Getty Images -...
    SHE might rub shoulders with some of the biggest and best names the music industry has to offer, but it's Dalton Gomez, a relatively unknown estate agent, who captured the heart of popstar Ariana Grande. The famous songstress, 27, announced her surprise engagement on Instagram, just nine months after they revealed they were dating, and flashed a very impressive ring on her finger, Ariana Grande is engaged to luxury estate agent Dalton Gomez The couple have kept their relationship mostly under wraps, only occasionally sharing cryptic posts online. However, even after her mystery man was revealed, fans were surprised to learn of her low profile romance to her non-famous beau, particularly after the singer's very public engagement to Saturday Night Live comic Pete Davidson. But as it turns out, the songstress isn't the only A-lister who's dated, or married, a non-famous person, with stars like Scarlett Moffat from Gogglebox and actress Catherine Tyldesley falling for blokes with very ordinary jobs. Here, Fabulous rounds up a list of celebs whose partner's are mostly unknown, despite their spouses' fame. ...
    By SARA PAGONES, The Times-Picayune/The New Orleans Advocate NEW ORLEANS (AP) — Like many 7-year-olds, Luther Deroche has a limited menu of what he’s willing to eat — red beans, yes; rice, no — but not because he’s a picky eater. The Mandeville boy suffered a serious head injury a year ago when he and his big sister were struck by an SUV. He hasn’t regained his sense of taste or smell. He tells his father, Tracy Deroche, that he remembers he liked red beans but doesn’t remember whether he liked rice. Serving the same meal — sometimes even for breakfast — is one of the smaller changes that Tracy Deroche, his partner, Winston Garfield, and their four adopted children, Doug, 14, Catherine 13, Luther and Christopher, 5, have faced since Catherine and Luther took an ill-fated bicycle ride in Beau Chene subdivision where they live. The two were riding together on Catherine’s bike on Dec. 6, 2019, when they were hit by a vehicle driven by Joel Cairns, 31, another Beau Chene resident who fled the scene. Cairns surrendered...
    Prince William and Catherine's three children made their red carpet debut Friday for a Christmas show in London. According to Kensington Palace, the performance of The National Lottery's Pantoland at The Palladium was held to honor pandemic workers. It was the first time all three children — Prince George, 7, Princess Charlotte, 5, and Prince Louis, 2 — have appeared together at a public event. William and Catherine put on masks once inside the theater, according to Entertainment Tonight.  William addressed the audience before the show began, saying, "you have given your absolute all this year, and made remarkable sacrifices," according to the Associated Press. Kensington Palace said William and Catherine during intermission addressed a "small number of key worker families to hear more about their experiences over the past year."   Prince William, Duke of Cambridge and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge with their children, Prince Louis, Princess Charlotte and Prince George, attend a special pantomime performance at London's Palladium Theatre, hosted by The National Lottery, to thank key workers and their families for their efforts throughout the pandemic on...
    WATCHING her seven-year-old daughter Rose playing on the swings in the park, Catherine Reeve relishes the precious moment together. But in the back of her mind she can't help but feel guilt that one day in the near future, her little girl will have to play without her mum. 11Catherine Reeve pictured with seven-year-old Rose who she doesn't want to grow up without a sibling - even though she won't be there to see itCredit: The Brain Tumour Charity 11Catherine, with husband Steve and daughter Rose, was diagnosed with brain cancer four years ago The 38-year-old was diagnosed with terminal brain cancer four years ago after her headaches and sickness was put down to stress and depression. At the time, Catherine and her husband Steve, 43, from Writtle, Essex, had been trying for another baby. But she was advised not to get pregnant while having treatment for glioblastoma, the most common aggressive brain tumour in adults. Catherine says she remains torn over having another baby so that Rose doesn't have to grow up alone - but fears the guilt of...
    A SECRET stash of gold coins dating back to King Henry VIII's reign have been found in an English garden. Experts think a priest could have hidden the coins back in the 1540s. 4Some of the coins date back to the 1400sCredit: The Trustees of the British Museum The treasure was unearthed when a family were weeding their garden in the New Forest district of Hampshire. Some of the coins date back to the 1400s and some show depictions of the infamous Henry VIII and Kind Edward IV. King Henry VIII’s reigned over England from 1509 till 1547 when he died. The stash contains 63 gold coins and one silver coin that were minted over a period of 100 years. 4The coins will be looked after by the British MuseumCredit: The Trustees of the British Museum 4The stash featured 63 gold coins and one silver coinCredit: The Trustees of the British Museum It's likely they were being used as currency in the late 15th to the 16th centuries before being buried for safe keeping. Four of the rare gold coins...
    Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones are paying tribute to a legend. Douglas lost his father, Hollywood icon Kirk Douglas, in February at the age of 103. Now, in remembrance of the "Sparticus" star, Douglas and Zeta-Jones have shown him a little love on social media. For her part, Zeta-Jones shared a black-and-white photo of Kirk planting a kiss on her cheek as she leans over her shoulder with her eyes closed. MICHAEL DOUGLAS, CATHERINE ZETA-JONES REMEMBER THE LATE KIRK DOUGLAS: 'THERE WASN'T ANYONE LIKE HIM' "Missing you every day," she wrote in the caption. "Happy birthday Pappy." Kirk Douglas (left), Catherine Zeta-Jones (center) and Michael Douglas (right). Michael and Catherine paid tribute to Kirk on social media on what would have been his 104th birthday. (Photo by Taylor Hill/FilmMagic) The "Chicago" star, 51, added a pink and red heart emoji to the message. Douglas, 76, shared an audio message over a slideshow of throwback photos of himself and his old man. "The best advice my father gave me was: 'Whatever you do, you do it to the best of...
    Catherine Zeta-Jones is laying it all on the line in the name of the holidays.  The 51-year-old Oscar winner shared a video on Instagram in which she revealed that she’d injured her foot while decorating. The star recounted the incident on Sunday while giving fans a gander at her foot as she iced it. “So, I was putting up my Christmas decorations and an iron rod that’s supposed to be a sculpture — which I don’t even like — fell on my foot, and it hurts,” said the actress in the clip. “Happy Sunday.” “Ziplock Zeta foot fashion!” she captioned the post. “Ice ice baby.” In a follow-up video, Zeta-Jones showed off her decor, which featured a Christmas tree decorated with red hearts and glowing lights. “Thank you for all your well wishes,” she said. “I hurt my foot doing this. Was it worth it?” The “Chicago” star added: “Merry Christmas, everybody!” In the caption, she further delved into the injury. “Thought I would share the fruits of my labor (or labour, if you are reading this in Britain!) Hurt my foot after completing...
    The Duchess of Cambridge has sported a recycled luxury designer coat for the fourth time in a row during her whistle-stop royal train tour of the UK. Kate, 38, stunned in an Alexander McQueen long-line cover-up, which she first wore in October for the launch of her Hold Still competition, when kicking off the second day of engagements in Cardiff, alongside her husband Prince William, 38. According to celebrity stylist Rochelle White, the mother-of-three is being 'strategic' with her fashion choices as she tries to avoid outshining the reason for the couple's tour, which is to thank frontline workers for their efforts during Covid-19. Yesterday, Kate, who is known for her clever reuses of older garments, opted to wear a navy Hobbs coat, first worn during a visit to Wales earlier this year, while in Yorkshire, after recycling a frosty blue Catherine Walker garment when in Edinburgh. She started the tour at Euston station by re-wearing a smart green Alexander McQueen coat to board the Royal Train for the first of nine stops on the couple's whirlwind 48 hour, 1,250-mile tour.  The Duchess...
    Catherine Zeta-Jones is laying it all on the line in the name of the holidays.  The 51-year-old Oscar winner shared a video on Instagram in which she revealed that she'd injured her foot while decorating. The star recounted the incident on Sunday while giving fans a gander at her foot as she iced it. "So, I was putting up my Christmas decorations and an iron rod that's supposed to be a sculpture -- which I don't even like -- fell on my foot, and it hurts," said the actress in the clip. "Happy Sunday." CATHERINE ZETA-JONES' DAUGHTER LOOKS IDENTICAL TO THE ACTRESS IN NEW PHOTO: 'SPITTING IMAGE' "Ziplock Zeta foot fashion!" she captioned the post. "Ice ice baby." Catherine Zeta-Jones said she injured her foot while decorating. (Photo by Gregg DeGuire/Getty Images for Turner) In a follow-up video, Zeta-Jones showed off her decor, which featured a Christmas tree decorated with red hearts and glowing lights. "Thank you for all your well wishes," she said. "I hurt my foot doing this. Was it worth it?" The "Chicago" star added:...
    Crown Media Catherine Bell as Cassie on Good Witch. Fans of the Hallmark Channel’s hit series Good Witch have been wondering when they can expect the show to return. The show’s October holiday special was canceled, but the actors were later able to return to film Season 7 despite the pandemic. Now Catherine Bell has revealed when we can expect to see the show on TV again.Catherine Bell Said the New Season Will Likely Return in April 2021While filming a behind-the-scenes video on Instagram in December, Catherine Bell took some time to answer fans’ questions about the show. She was on set and took her audience with her as she walked around, showing them the snow outside, and finally visiting both her car and her trailer to take time to answer questions. The question was posed at about 12:18 into her Instagram video when a fan asked, “When is the new season coming out?” Bell responded: “Usually around April. I have to say, right around there.” You can watch the video and her...
    The Duchess of Cambridge has proven she remains the queen of thriftiness as she  began her royal train tour of the UK. Kate Middleton, 38, recycled a teal Catherine Walker coat first worn during a tour of Norway in 2018 as she joined Prince William, 38, for the first stop of their Christmas Express tour in Edinburgh today. And she kicked off the tour at Euston station last night by rewearing a smart green Alexander McQueen coat to board the Royal Train for the first of nine stops on their whirlwind 48 hour, 1,250-mile tour. Meanwhile the royal also chose accessories from her personal collection, adding  £10 pearl drop earrings from Accessorize and finishing her look with the Maple Leaf Tartan Scarf by York Scarves, first seen in 2016. Kate Middleton, 38, recycled a teal Catherine Walker coat first worn during a tour of Norway in 2018 as she joined Prince William, 38, for the first stop of their Christmas Express tour in Edinburgh today Keep cosy...
    For the first time in its 119-year history, media giant Meredith Corp. has tapped a female executive to lead the nation’s largest magazine division, with titles that include People, Better Homes & Gardens and Martha Stewart Living. Catherine Levene, 50, only joined Meredith in 2019 as chief strategy officer before getting promoted to chief digital officer. She was promoted to president of the National Media Group division Wednesday. In her new role, she will oversee print and digital magazines and the consumer products that are branded with titles of the Meredith magazines, which the company claims reach over 140 million women each month. She replaces Jon Werther, who left in June. Currently, according to Meredith, digital advertising revenue makes up 38 percent of all revenue in fiscal year 2020 that ended June 30. “This quarter we’re looking for digital advertising to surpass print for the first time,” Levene told Media Ink. “We still have a lot of room to grow. I want to expand revenue of our existing brands and extend their reach onto new platforms.”...