Sunday, Dec 04, 2022 - 03:14:46
565 results - (0.003 seconds)

thinks he’s:

latest news at page 1:
    Dear Amy: I am so conflicted about what to do regarding my marriage. Amy Dickinson  Back in 2010, I quit drinking. My husband promised to quit with me. Unfortunately, he is still drinking heavily. I have expressed my need to be with a sober husband. He has promised to stop drinking. He even went to a hospital to detox. This lasted for seven weeks but ultimately failed because he did not participate in a follow-up plan. The hospital diagnosed him as depressed and alcoholic. He took his meds for six weeks, and then stopped. He is very hard to live with. He has never hit me, but the verbal abuse gets bad. I told him that if we are going to stay together, the drinking has to stop. He agreed to this but keeps drinking. He maintained that he could drink once a week, but that hasn’t worked. Now he drinks 200 beers a week. Related Articles Ask Amy: If a family member won’t tell me where she lives, must I invite her to the wedding? ...
    Sylvester Stallone Rachel Luna/WireImage/Getty Images Sylvester Stallone played Rocky Balboa in the successful "Rocky" series. The star weighed in with his thoughts on Jake Paul's upcoming boxing match against Tyron Woodley. The fight is slated for August 28, as The Athletic reported. Visit Insider's homepage for more stories. Sylvester Stallone said he believes YouTuber Jake Paul would lose his upcoming fight against UFC champion Tyron Woodley. While signing autographs after leaving a restaurant on Tuesday in Los Angeles, California, the "Rocky" star was asked by paparazzi if Paul had an advantage against Woodley, who is coming off of a four-fight losing streak. "Woodley is strong. I don't think it's gonna be an easy night," Stallone said.  The fight is slated for August 28, as The Athletic reported, though no formal announcement has been made.    The Athletic's Mike Coppinger tweeted on Monday that sources told him Paul would be fighting Woodley after the influencer signed a multi-fight deal with Showtime.  Paul, who has over 20 million YouTube subscribers and is known for his controversies and risky stunts...
    Civil rights attorney Leo Terrell applauded women buying more guns along with the rest of the population, saying “they want to protect their family” and are “afraid” of the falling levels of police support. WATCH: Gun sales continue to surge, as they have throughout the coronavirus pandemic. “Fox & Friends” host Ainsley Earhardt prompted the exchange by stating that “half” of gun buyers are women. “Bravo. Bravo,” Terrell responded. “Because women, just like men, just like anyone in this country, want to protect their family. And they feel if they cannot rely on law enforcement, they have no other person to depend on other than [themselves].”(RELATED: Millions Of Americans Bought Guns Last Month) “People are looking at what’s going on every day in these Democratic cities, and the government wants to take your guns away. People are afraid,” Terrell continued. He said that given moves to defund police, people “have no other choice but to protect themselves. And I applaud them because government is abandoning its number one obligation, to protect citizens.” The Fox News contributor insisted the increased...
    We meet for breakfast in a West London cafe. I get there early, but my frenemy Piers Morgan is even earlier. ‘I’m not having you saying I kept you waiting,’ he says, already halfway through his first powerful coffee in his power booth on what is probably a pretty standard Monday morning power trip. Oh my god, I think. Here we go. Piers is just so combative and competitive, it is exhausting. On screen and off he is the arch controversialist, a Mr Marmite who revels in his reputation as someone who is either loved or hated, adored or abhorred. He’ll take it hot or cold, either way, just please don’t ignore him, for he is one of those men hardwired to win — your affections, your attention, your arguments. Any minute now we will be fighting to the death over the milk jug or Meghan or what I wrote about him in 2006, for which he has never entirely forgiven me. ‘I only agreed to be interviewed by you back then because I wanted to impress my prospective parents-in-...
    LOGAN PAUL believes he has four qualities that will ensure a shock victory over all-time great Floyd Mayweather. The Youtuber-turned-boxer, 26, takes on the undefeated welterweight king in an exhibition fight on June 6 in Florida. 3Logan Paul genuinely believes he has the attributes to beat Floyd MayweatherCredit: Alamy Unsurprisingly 44-year-old Mayweather heads into the bout as heavy favourite. He hung up his gloves with an unblemished 50-0 record and was world champion in four weight classes. Paul, on the other hand, has fought just once and tasted defeat against fellow Youtuber KSI in 2019. But that hasn't left him short of confidence when asked how he can topple the Money Man. Speaking to First Take, he said: "My height, weight, reach and age. I'm gonna be three weight classes heavier. "That's dangerous. Imagine, hypothetically, that I know what I'm doing. Imagine I'm a very good boxer." Paul added: "I'm dangerous for him. "The world will stop, it's going to be the biggest surprise in the history of boxing. FREE BETS: GET OVER...
    Josh Duggar's pregnant wife Anna is reportedly sticking by him as he faces charges of receiving and possessing child sexual abuse material — and is convinced that he is innocent. Josh, 33, was arrested last month for allegedly downloading images and video depicting children being sexually abused, but a source tells People that Anna, 32, doesn't believe the charges against him and has no intention of ending the marriage — or walking away with their six children and seventh unborn baby. 'She's standing by him,' the source said. 'She thinks Josh is innocent.'  Standing by her man: Josh Duggar's pregnant wife Anna is reportedly sticking by him as he faces charges of receiving and possessing child sexual abuse material  Her own reality: Anna, 32, doesn't believe the charges against him and has no intention of ending the marriage — or walking away with their six children and seventh unborn baby Criminal activity: Father-of-six Josh, 33, was arrested last month for allegedly downloading images and video depicting children being sexually abused On April 29, Josh was arrested on federal charges following...
    Royal author Angela Levin reacted to Prince Harry’s comments during a mental health series and said it’s “dreadful” he “constantly thinks he will lose Meghan [Markle].” “How dreadful if [Prince] Harry constantly thinks that he will lose Meghan like he did [Princess] Diana and blames racism,” Levin tweeted on Monday after watching the Duke of Sussex on his new AppleTV+ mental health series, “The Me You Can’t See.” The comments were noted by Page Six. (RELATED: Meghan Markle’s Rep Denies Former Advisor To The Duchess Filed Bullying Complaint Against Her) How dreadful if Harry constantly thinks that he will lose Meghan like he did Diana and blames racism. Plus can’t get rid of M’s threat to commit suicide. His life sounds too much for him and he should back away from being a woke lecturing celebrity. — Angela Levin (@angelalevin1) May 24, 2021 “Plus can’t get rid of M’s [Meghan’s] threat to commit suicide,” she added. “His life sounds too much for him and he should back away from being a woke lecturing celebrity.” Levin wrote the 2018 book “Harry:...
    Trump Organization CFO is reportedly under a criminal tax probe by the New York's Attorney-General's office.  Allen Weisselberg, the longtime CFO of the Trump Organization and a key lieutenant of Donald Trump's, has turned on the former president, an ex-top executive predicted. Former Trump Organization executive Barbara Res said on Wednesday  night that, in her opinion, Weisselberg has flipped and was cooperating with New York prosecutors. 'I think Weisselberg is very concerned about his kids,' she told MSNBC's Ari Melber. 'I think that what they're doing is the kind of thing they did with [retired Lt. Gen. Michael] Flynn. Remember his kid? I don't think Weisselberg will let his son go to jail. So that's what he's doing.' Weisselberg's son Barry also works for the Trump Organization, managing the Wollman and Lasker skating rinks in Central Park and a vintage carousel. In April, prosecutors served a subpoena to Barry's ex-wife Jennifer Weisselberg, asking for banking and tax records linked to Barry.   The two were embroiled in a bitter divorce and battle and prosecutors seem interested to know if the the couple's...
    Hillsong founder Brian Houston said cheating pastor Carl Lentz was 'narcissistic' but admits he created a culture in the church where there is 'one rule for celebrities' and one for everyone else.  Houston spoke to Savannah Guthrie for the Today show on Wednesday in his first interview since a wave of scandals hit the celebrity-adored megachurch. Among them are Carl's affair with a Brooklyn woman and a series of claims from former staffers and parishioners that the church fostered an environment where they were bullied and exploited.  Houston said on Wednesday that he feels 'a lot of disappointment' over the series of scandals, but that he ultimately believes Hillsong is a 'good church'.  Scroll down for video  Hillsong founder Brian Houston on Today on Wednesday morning. He said there was a 'lot of disappointment' over the various scandals that have hit the church over the last year Celebrity pastor Carl Lentz with Justin Bieber, one of the church's most famous parishioners. Lentz left the church last year after admitting to cheating on his wife  “I'm acknowledging that mistakes...
    ACADEMY Award-winning actor Matthew McConaughey is making calls to influential Texans regarding his possible bid for Texas governor. McConaughey, who has publicly mused about running for the governor's seat several times, is checking the temperature of the state's business leaders to gauge his chances. 4McConaughey has mused about the idea of running for governor but hasn't committed to the race just yetCredit: AP 4McConaughey is a Texas native who is somewhat politically ambiguousCredit: Getty Politico reports McConaughey has reached out to a "deep-pocketed moderate Republican and energy CEO" as he ponders whether to join the political arena. He recently told CBS News that he would be a "fool" not to consider running. "I'm giving it consideration," McConaughey said. "It's a very honorable thing to consider, you know, what that position would mean. What would it be for me, what would it mean for the people of Texas." While McConaughey is a beloved Texas icon, most political strategists warn against betting on his political future, saying they don't see a viable path for him to win. ...
    PRINCE Harry thinks he has found freedom - but is increasingly trapped by Meghan Markle, a royal expert has claimed. Royal commentator Richard Fitzwilliams says it's "obvious" the Duke of Sussex no longer makes up his own mind, with the Duchess now making it up for him. ???? Read our Meghan and Harry live blog for the latest updates 4Prince Harry no longer makes up his own mind, with Meghan Markle now making it up for him, a royal expert has suggestedCredit: The Mega Agency "He claims he’s found freedom," Mr Fitzwilliams told The Sun Online. "In reality he seems to be increasingly trapped, but it is clear he doesn’t realise it yet." His comments come after Harry spoke candidly with host Dax Shephard on the Armchair Expert podcast yesterday, telling of his bid for privacy and the "many times" he has tried to walk down the street "incognito". He told of the first time Meghan came to stay with him, explaining: "We met up in a supermarket in London, pretending as though we didn't know each...
    CHICAGO (CBS) — A legitimate apartment listing was copied and pasted on a different website – and was apparently used in a scam to get money quick. A Chicago North Side resident hunting for an apartment says he almost fell victim. READ MORE: Boy, 8, Shot And Wounded In Lawndale And as CBS 2’s Charlie De Mar reported Thursday night, there is a pandemic twist to it. This appears to be a scammer hiding behind text messages and social media accounts, preying on people in a hurry to rent an apartment. For $1,500 a month, Drake Fitzsimmons thought he had found his new rental apartment. He flagged the unit on Facebook marketplace. It was posted by a user who goes by “Stevany Ann Large” and describes herself as “a mother trying her best.” “It looks like a really big place, a really nice place, and close by to where I live now,” Fitzsimmons said. But when Fitzsimmons asked to check the place out on Burling Street near Diversey Parkway – right on the cusp of Lincoln Park and Lakeview –...
    More from: Rich Lowry Facebooks oversight board just shows how tyrannical its become Biden has no excuse for his massive spending because the crisis is over Whatever happened to GOP fiscal hawks? Bidens plan to revolutionize America on a slim majority is downright delusion Clueless GOP elites want to turn the clock back to 2007 on immigration Joe Biden has a New Deal for America’s kids.  He wants to spend more than $225 billion on child care for infants and toddlers, and $200 billion for free, universal preschool for 3- and 4-year-olds.  This is being hailed as a social revolution that will finally bring the United States in line with other advanced democracies. In reality, it’s a program that shows a pronounced class bias and runs against the grain of the preferences of working-class parents. Since it is heedless of the experience of other such mass programs in the United States and around the world, the Biden approach is also likely to fail to achieve its goals. It’s just not true, as the Biden program assumes, that parents of young...
    BORIS Johnson will be able to wrongfoot Sir Keir Starmer with a snap General Election after axing rigid parliamentary term times. The PM today committed to ripping up the Fixed Term Parliaments Act (FTPA) that sets in stone Polling Day every five years. 3The Prime Minister today committed to ripping up the Fixed Term Parliaments Act (FTPA) that cements Polling Day every five days It means he can go to the country when thrashing Labour in the polls to maximise his chances of victory. The Sun revealed today that Cabinet Ministers believe the PM is already eyeing up an early election for as soon as Spring 2023. But the Government insists the move is a win for democracy by "putting power back in the hands of the electorate". In today's Queen Speech, Her Majesty said: "My Government will strengthen and renew democracy and the constitution." Other measures included in the Speech were: A new online harms bill to keep kids safe online Extra cash for the army Fresh plans for a post-Covid crackdown on obesity Extra help...
    A New York Magazine article Sunday quoted a figure "close to the White House" who said the Biden White House's tightly controlled media strategy has been successful in getting the administration portrayed as moderate when it's the "most liberal" one in history. The piece by correspondent Olivia Nuzzi explored how President Biden's communications team guards him and "polices language" in Washington, such as repeatedly claiming the migrant surge at the border is not a "crisis." Nuzzi noted that while the Biden team's fixation on the term "crisis" had the reverse effect of focusing more attention on the administration's border problems, it may have pushed the Associated Press to not use the term in its reporting on the situation.  JEN PSAKI ADMITS BIDEN TAKING IMPROMPTU QUESTIONS IS 'NOT SOMETHING WE RECOMMEND' "One very real possibility is this strategy works," a source close to the White House told Nuzzi. "They may get criticism in think pieces about it, but at his hundred-day mark, Biden is the most liberal president we’ve had — and the public thinks he’s a moderate. That’s a winning strategy to me. They’re willing...
    Dear Quentin, My wife’s mother is 90 and in poor health. She requires 24/7 assistance. Her husband passed away about 20 years ago. She is still a wonderfully positive person, but the reality is that time is catching up to her. The oldest son, 60, still lives at home. He recently retired from his job as a physical trainer at a local community college and has limited income, which I surmise is a small pension supplemented with Social Security. For years, this living arrangement seemed strange to the four other siblings, but it became a blessing in disguise when their mother had a stroke 15 months ago. He provides daily care for her with the assistance of daytime care assistants, as well as my wife, who helps out three days a week. “ ‘He recently retired from his job as a physical trainer at a local community college and has limited income.’ ” — Concerned Brother-in-Law Of the other four siblings, three are well-educated, successful professionals in their last decade of working careers, and one is...
    Today, Dr. Oz shares his common sense guide to life after the vaccine.  Dean of the Brown University School of Public Health, Dr. Ashish Jha and Dr. Oz break down the new CDC guidelines about wearing masks and resuming everyday activities for fully vaccinated people using science and reason. Dr. Oz asks Dr. Ashish Jha if he thinks younger women should get the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine instead of the J&J shot if offered a choice. Watch THE DR. OZ SHOW, weekdays at 3 p.m. on CBS 62. Related
    Demond Nicholson is a seasoned boxing veteran, but he faces Edgar Berlanga next, one of the most dangerous punchers in boxing. Super middleweight boxer Demond Nicholson fights for the first time in over a year. He’s fighting one of the most promising prospects in all of boxing in Edgar Berlanga. The odds aren’t in Nicholson’s favor, but he’s optimistic headed into their April 24 matchup from the Silver Spurs Arena in Kissimmee, Florida. “I can punch. I can box,” said Nicholson while jumping rope. “I have the experience, and I’m not scared. I have no fear. You know, there’s nothing to fear, man. A lot of these guys never fully stepped in the ring. While he’s walking out, they had doubt. There’s no doubt here.” Nicholson added, “Listen, man, we all men,” said Nicholson. “We all bleed. We all sweat. We all cry the same way. If I can get knocked down, he can too.” When asked for a fight prediction, Nicholson gave a one-word answer. “Knockout,” said Nicholson. One way or another, he’s probably right. Next: PYaAT web series by Adrian...
    “Meet the Press” host Chuck Todd said Friday he believes D.C. and Puerto Rico will be states “by the end of this decade.” “Look, it ain’t gonna happen this year, but I think we’re gonna see a new flag probably with two more stars on it probably by the end of this decade,” Todd said on “The TODAY Show.” The House passed a bill Thursday in a 216-208 vote that would designate D.C. as the nation’s 51st state. WATCH: D.C. would become the “Washington, Douglass Commonwealth” and keep a smaller, separate federal district if the bill passes. At least 10 Republican senators would have to align with Senate Democrats to clear Congress, but the party wouldn’t need the backing of Republicans if the filibuster were eliminated. (RELATED: Biden Admin Announces ‘Strong Support’ For DC Statehood Bill, Says 51st State ‘Long Overdue’) Democrats would need every senator in their party to vote with them, including more moderate Democratic Sens. Joe Manchin of West Virginia and Kyrsten Sinema of Arizona. Republicans opposed to the bill it’s unconstitutional and that Democrats want two...
    (CBS4) – The NBA’s most valuable player race is coming down to its final weeks and Denver Nuggets center Nikola Jokic is one of the top candidates for the award. If he wins, he will become the first Nuggets player in franchise history to win the award and the first center since Shaquille O’Neal in 1999-2000 season. Jokic is averaging 26.4 points, 11 rebounds, and 8.7 assists in the 58 games the Nuggets gave played this season. His historic play has caught the eye of NBA champion Jeremy Lin who believes Jokic deserves to be this year’s MVP. “What he’s doing is ridiculous. The end of the season will be interesting. He’s definitely a front runner right now and Denver is playing really well,” Lin told Emmet Ryan with BallinEurope. Keep calm and trust the MVP. pic.twitter.com/mM5C5ksrZU — Denver Nuggets (@nuggets) April 22, 2021 Lin also said the only other player he would put into consideration for the award is two-time MVP Stephen Curry. The Golden State Warriors guard is averaging a career-high 31.1 points and just finished a...
    Kelvin Gastelum spoke to media members prior to his UFC Vegas 24 main event against Robert Whittaker.  Kelvin Gastelum is stepping into a short notice fight against former champion Robert Whittaker on Saturday night at UFC Vegas 24. This fight has been a long time in the making. These two were originally set to face off against each other back in 2019 before Whittaker had to pull out from the fight due to injury. Now leading into this main event, Gastelum is happy the matchup finally gets to go down. Gastelum sat down with media members, including FanSided MMA, to discuss this. “I’ve always liked this fight, I think the styles mesh up well,” Gastelum said. “This is a fight I wanted for a long time, and not just because he was the champion, but because I think our styles are going to mesh really well. He has a very heavy boxing game, and so do I. I just think it is going to be a cool clash of styles. Gastelum is coming off a win over Ian Heinisch following three...
    A Minneapolis police officer monitoring a protest. Stephen Maturen/Getty Images Insider spoke to a former Minneapolis police officer who quit days before Derek Chauvin's trial. He said he believes there will be rioting at the close of the trial, and he feared getting killed. Chauvin's trial over George Floyd's death began March 29, and witnesses have been testifying. Visit Insider's homepage for more stories. A former Minneapolis police officer who quit the department days before the start of Derek Chauvin's trial said he did so fearing there will be riots in the city, no matter the outcome. The officer, a former sergeant, spoke on the condition that he not be named in the article, but his identity is known to Insider. The former officer said he was up for retirement soon, and worried about his safety in what he predicts will be "riots and more destruction" when the jury reaches a verdict, which could happen before the end of the month. Chauvin's trial in Minneapolis began March 29. "If Minnesota had the death penalty and Chauvin got it,...
    Secretary of State Antony Blinken didn’t directly answer whether he believes the Chinese government knows the true origins of COVID-19 while he called out the Chinese government for a lack of transparency in the early days of the outbreak. Blinken appeared on Meet the Press on Sunday, where host Chuck Todd asked if Blinken thought China knew how the novel coronavirus truly originated and whether China is withholding that from the world. “Hm. Very good question. I think China — here’s what I think China knows. I think China knows that in the early stages of COVID, it didn’t do what it needed to do, which was to, in real time, give access to international experts, in real time, to share information, in real time to provide real transparency,” Blinken said. “And one result of that failure, is that the virus got out of hand faster and with I think much more egregious results than it might otherwise.” "As we’re dealing with COVID-19, we also have to put in place a stronger global health security system to...
    16 Thoughtful Touches that Make the PlayStation 5 Feel Like a Luxury Product Shooting suspect Phillip Adams played college football at South Carolina State © Provided by People Kensington Palace Prince William Prince William is encouraging action now to protect the world for future generations. The royal dad, 38, made a speech via video message at the 2021 Spring Meetings of the World Bank Group and the International Monetary Fund, as part of the event "Three Green Transitions: How Systems Are Changing for People and Planet." "We must invest in nature, through reforestation, sustainable agriculture and supporting healthy oceans," William said, pointing out that action is "crucial if our children and grandchildren are to live sustainably on our precious planet." Prince William's three children — Prince George, 7, Princess Charlotte, 5, and Prince Louis, 2 — are already gaining interest in conservation. In October, they appeared in a video asking nature-related questions to naturalist Sir David Attenborough. RELATED: Prince William Says COVID-19 Vaccine Rollout Proves Humanity Can Take on Climate Change View this post on Instagram William also...
    MEET Hercules — a huge St Bernard who thinks he’s a lapdog. He’s friendly but, if he sits on you, you’ll be trapped as he weighs nearly 12st. 7Huge St Bernard Hercules who weighs nearly 12st thinks he’s a lapdogCredit: Jon Rowley 7Owner Katie said: 'Hercules thinks he’s a lapdog. He just wants cuddles'Credit: Kennedy News 7Nick and 8-week-old Hercules in lighter days when he weighed 1st 10lbCredit: Kennedy News Owners Nick and Katie Bridge, both 29, say he won’t budge until he’s had his fill. The pair, from Bristol, said Hercules, who on his hind legs stands at 5ft 9in, ballooned to 11st 7lb. Engineer Nick and care worker Katie warn visitors the two-year-old gentle giant may plonk himself on them if they sit on the floor, too. Katie said: “Hercules thinks he’s a lapdog. He just wants cuddles.” She added: "Having Hercules around is definitely a lot of fun. We really can't imagine life without him. He's the best. 7Hercules now stands at 5ft 9in on his hind legs and weighs a whopping 11st 7lbCredit: Kennedy News 7Nick warns...
    Special Amazon coupon slashes a $130 money counter to just $65, today only March Madness schedule 2021: Full bracket, dates, times, TV channels for every NCAA Tournament game © OWN The cast of "Love and Marriage: Huntsville." OWN Carlos King is the executive producer behind some of your favorite reality TV shows. He broke down what makes his shows TV gold and what he hates about filming - like when the cast lies. King also shared his thoughts on "LAMH" star Martell Holt and his infidelity that caused his divorce. Visit Insider's homepage for more stories. Carlos King didn't earn the nickname "record breaker" for nothing. You might not be familiar with the executive producer's name, but he's likely created those reality TV scenes you can't get out of your head. From producing an episode featuring Lil Wayne's daughter, Reginae, on MTV's "My Super Sweet 16" in 2015 to being the man behind eight seasons of "The Real Housewives of Atlanta," and even the New Jersey spin off, King knows how to make good TV. It's...
    The cast of "Love and Marriage: Huntsville." OWN Carlos King is the executive producer behind some of your favorite reality TV shows. He broke down what makes his shows TV gold and what he hates about filming — like when the cast lies. King also shared his thoughts on "LAMH" star Martell Holt and his infidelity that caused his divorce. Visit Insider's homepage for more stories. Carlos King didn't earn the nickname "record breaker" for nothing.  You might not be familiar with the executive producer's name, but he's likely created those reality TV scenes you can't get out of your head. From producing an episode featuring Lil Wayne's daughter, Reginae, on MTV's "My Super Sweet 16" in 2015 to being the man behind eight seasons of "The Real Housewives of Atlanta," and even the New Jersey spin off, King knows how to make good TV. It's why OWN announced King's first-look deal with their network on Tuesday after creating his hit TV show, "Love & Marriage: Huntsville," centered on three entrepreneurial couples in Alabama whose lives, relationships...
    Tim Cook announces iPhone 11.Source: Apple Apple CEO Tim Cook hinted at the company's work in autonomous vehicles, following recent reports that the company is in renewed talks to develop its own car. "The autonomy itself is a core technology, in my view. If you sort of step back, the car, in a lot of ways, is a robot. An autonomous car is a robot. And so there's lots of things you can do with autonomy. And we'll see what Apple does," Cook said in an interview released Monday with Kara Swisher on the "Sway" podcast. "We investigate so many things internally. Many of them never see the light of day. I'm not saying that one will not," Cook added. When asked if Apple was working on a car itself or the technology within a car, Cook declined to comment. "We love to integrate hardware, software, and services, and find the intersection points of those because we think that's where the magic occurs. And so that's what we love to do. And we love to own the primary technology that's...
    NEYMAR has reportedly put talks over a new Paris Saint-Germain contract on hold. Catalan newspaper Ara claim the Brazilian is keen on reuniting with Lionel Messi and is confident the Argentine will remain at Barcelona. 3Neymar has put contracts talks over a new deal at Paris Saint-Germain on holdCredit: Reuters 3The Brazilian is keen on a reunion with Lionel Messi at BarcelonaCredit: Getty The report adds that Neymar believes his ex-MSN partner will pen a new deal at the Camp Now. And the 29-year-old is also said to have informed his former employer Barca of his willingness to return to Spain. FREE BETS: GET OVER £2,000 IN SIGN UP OFFERS HERE The stance marks a dramatic U-turn following reports last month that Neymar was closing in on a new mega-money PSG contract. The forward was said to be is in the final stages of agreeing terms on a new five-year deal to keep him in France until 2026. That itself came amid stories that Neymar could be set for a stunning exit this summer with his current contract expiring in 2022....
    Fox News’ Tucker Carlson said Friday he believes a poll showing a decline in church membership indicates that Americans are “enslaved.” “Actually, people aren’t liberated by fleeing from meaning, from God, from religion, they’re enslaved. Look at the country. And I would say that’s true for you know, feminism and all kinds of other, liberate, you know, liberation movements that actually paradoxically put people in bondage, but this one particularly,” Carlson said on Fox News’ “America’s Newsroom.” (RELATED: ANALYSIS: Is Wokeism Becoming Its Own Religion?) A Gallup poll published Monday found 47% of Americans in 2020 were members of a religious community, a decline from 50% in 2018. Church membership was around 70% in 1999 and 73% in 1937, when the first poll on the matter was conducted, according to Gallup. A rise in Americans who don’t show a preference for religion has led to the decrease in religious community membership, according to Gallup. WATCH: Carlson said to his knowledge, this is the first time church membership had fallen below 50%. “This is a result of a long-term …...
    Fox News host Tucker Carlson, who has obsessively covered Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) since before she was elected to Congress, repeatedly declared on Thursday that he doesn’t care “what she thinks” during a minute-long rant specifically about the progressive New York lawmaker. Carlson has recently been making the rounds on other Fox programs to promote his new Fox Nation series and on Thursday he sat in as the “One Lucky Guy” on midday chat show Outnumbered. Before they got to hawking his latest online-only offering, the show aired a segment focused on Ocasio-Cortez’s recent claims that there’s not a “crisis” at the southern border. Airing a clip of AOC saying Biden’s policies are “not the same as what happened during the Trump administration, where they took babies out of the arms of their mothers” while also calling for reparations for migrants, the program turned to Carlson for his reaction. “It’s just interesting to come to a place where a low-IQ race-baiter like that has an important voice in national policy,” he immediately sneered. At the same time, however, he roundly...
    A fisherman has been left reeling after snagging a monster crocodile in North Queensland.  Jim Falkenberg, from Townsville, felt a tug on the end of his line while fishing near Hinchinbrook island on Monday.  But he quickly realised the catch was much more than he bargained for when a massive salt water crocodile surfaced at the end of his rod.    'I tripped on my thongs and nearly fell in, which got the heart racing faster,' Mr Falkenberg totherold Daily Mail Australia.  Jim Falkenberg snagged a three-metre crocodile (pictured) while fishing near Hinchinbrook island on Monday 'It was roughly three-metres long so I knew it wasn’t going to be an easy catch.' The fisherman said the predator either grabbed the lure, or swallowed a fish that had grabbed onto the bait.   After battling for nearly an hour, Mr Falkenberg managed to break the line free and the beast swam away. Mr Falkenberg shared footage of his nerve-racking encounter online. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Now THOSE are some jaws! Gigantic crocodile swallows a SHARK... Would you...
    Albert Rivera, along with Edmundo Bal in 2019. (Photo: .) Edmundo Bal, Citizens candidate in the elections of the Community of Madrid, has assured that he has the feeling that Albert Rivera is going to vote for the orange formation in those elections. Bal has made these statements during an interview on the program The Night in 24 hours, from TVE, and with his words he has generated a silence in which none of those present knew very well what to say. Only one of the gatherings has shown surprise with a gesture and finally Xabier Fortes, the presenter, has had to intervene to move on to another matter. ″ Do you want me to tell you something? Well, I have the feeling that he will most likely vote for me, “said Bal before assuring that Albert Rivera said that it was not going to be a Chinese vase and that, as he is” a man of his word, “he believes it. “He said that he was not going to protect the party. Well, I think he will continue to...
    Justin Fields dominated at his pro day. The former Ohio State star quarterback made waves after running a 4.44 40 Tuesday, but his impressive play didn’t stop there. (RELATED: David Hookstead Is The True King In The North When It Comes To College Football) Justin Fields was MOVING ???? He ran 4.44u at Ohio State Pro Day. (via @NFLBrasil) pic.twitter.com/NnCEJuJC4V — SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) March 30, 2021 Fields threw one of the most impressive throws you’ll ever see when he launched a ball deep down the field, and seemingly did it with next to zero effort. Watch the incredible play below. Justin Fields with the strong dime ???????? (via @NFL) pic.twitter.com/Va4NXpl6RR — SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) March 30, 2021 Fields also told Aditi Kinkhabwala that he thinks he’s “the best quarterback in this draft” after his impressive pro day. “I think I am the best quarterback in this draft.” ????@justnfields joined @AKinkhabwala after @OhioStateFB’s Pro Day! pic.twitter.com/KbUsbyVzg0 — NFL Network (@nflnetwork) March 30, 2021 I’ve been telling everyone for months that Fields is going to be a star, and a ton of people wanted to...
    Former Obama campaign manager Jim Messina broke down Monday why he thinks the Democratic Party is losing support from a large portion of Latino voters. Messina argued to host Joe Scarborough on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” that Democrats have “messaging problems” with Latinos, and cited specific reasons why Democrats performed more poorly with Latinos in 2020 than in previous elections. (RELATED: Dems Need ‘A Wake-Up Call’: Former Obama Campaign Manager Messina Warns Of Future Party Losses) Scarborough began by noting that Democrats saw Latino voter loss in various regions nationwide in 2020, not just in the Miami-Dade area. He argued that while former President Donald Trump campaigned a lot in the Miami area, the Latino voter loss seen in less competitive areas was due to issues like concerns over socialism. “I agree. I think there’s a couple of things to unpack here. The first is our inability to canvass … We were not on the doors talking to these voters as they were deciding,” Messina responded. “The second, the Democratic Party has got to get around to the notion...
    Sen. Chris Murphy said he thinks he can get 10 Republican senators to support a gun control measure in the Senate in the aftermath of back-to-back mass shootings in Colorado and Georgia that killed a total of 18 people. The Connecticut Democrat was asked if the Democrats could get the votes needed to expand background checks in the Senate where they hold a narrow majority in the 50-50 divided chamber. Vice President Kamala Harris would break any ties. Murphy said he’s focused on getting a filibuster-proof 60 votes. “I’m not interested in getting 50 votes in the Senate. I’m interested in getting 60 votes. That’s what is required to pass a piece of legislation today,” Murphy said on NBC News’ “Meet the Press” on Sunday. He said the politics have “shifted dramatically” on the issue of expanding background checks even as the influence of the once-powerful National Rifle Association has waned in recent years. “I’ve gotten a lot of calls from Republicans in the Senate who don’t want to fight this fight any longer because the NRA’s authority is fading,...
    More On: gun control Psaki says Biden will sign gun control executive orders Gun manufacturers, federal regulators to meet on ghost guns Letters to the Editor — March 26, 2021 Mass shooters exploited gun laws, loopholes before carnage Sen. Chris Murphy said he thinks he can get 10 Republican senators to support a gun control measure in the Senate in the aftermath of back-to-back mass shootings in Colorado and Georgia that killed a total of 18 people. The Connecticut Democrat was asked if the Democrats could get the votes needed to expand background checks in the Senate where they hold a narrow majority in the 50-50 divided chamber. Vice President Kamala Harris would break any ties. Murphy said he’s focused on getting a filibuster-proof 60 votes. “I’m not interested in getting 50 votes in the Senate. I’m interested in getting 60 votes. That’s what is required to pass a piece of legislation today,” Murphy said on NBC News’ “Meet the Press” on Sunday. He said the politics have “shifted dramatically” on the issue of expanding background checks even as the...
    Tiger King star Joe Exotic, 58, has revealed that his 26-year-old husband Dillon Passage will remain married to him. Dillon reportedly called Joe in jail to tell him he wanted a divorce because he was lonely with his husband behind bars and hoped to date other men. But now Joe's lawyer Francisco Hernandez has told TMZ that he got an email from his client saying Dillon would stay married to him - while doing 'what he thinks he needs to do' as Joe spends the next two decades in prison. Making it work: Tiger King star Joe Exotic (left), 58, has revealed that his 26-year-old husband Dillon Passage (right) will remain married to him. Breaking point: Dillon reportedly called Joe in jail to tell him he wanted a divorce because he was lonely with his husband behind bars and hoped to date other men 'Me and Dillon have talked and we are not going to get in a hurry and get a legal divorce,' Joe's email to Francisco reportedly read. 'This has been tough on both of us and he...
    The sense of desperation and decay hits you in the most unlikely places, especially on the Champs-Élysées itself – the famed thoroughfare acknowledged as the most beautiful in the world. But today there are piles of rubbish, vagrants with nobody to beg from, and lines of high-end shops, cafés and restaurants with security grills permanently pulled down. And like everywhere else in the French capital, graffiti is commonplace. The most popular slogan is: ‘Macron, démission!’ or ‘Macron, resignation!’. These words became particularly pertinent this week, when Emmanuel Macron – at 43 the youngest president in recent French history and by no means the least arrogant – made a rare admission of incompetence. Ministers constantly blame the so-called British variant for the spike. But it is Macron & Co’s failure to control the crisis that has seen the emergence of strains from South Africa and Brazil Discussing the EU’s failure to implement a vaccine strategy, he said: ‘We didn’t shoot for the stars. That should be a lesson for all of us. We were wrong to lack ambition – the...
    TIGER King star Jeff Lowe thinks he’s been POISIONED after he suffered a stroke that has left doctors stumped. Jeff’s wife Lauren found him “not breathing” in WinStar World Casino, Oklahoma, at around 3am on March 18. 4Jeff Lowe thinks he’s been POISIONED  after he suffered a strokeCredit: Instagram @jeffloweofficial She quickly rang 911, but told TMZ: “I thought he was dying in my arms.” When EMTs arrived they realised Jeff was suffering a stroke and he was airlifted to a hospital in Denton, TX. But Lauren says despite carrying out a long list of test, doctor’s haven’t been able to figure out what triggered the stroke. Now Lauren and Jeff say they suspect a man spiked Jeff’s drink with something that caused it. 4Jeff’s wife Lauren found him “not breathing” in WinStar World CasinoCredit: Instagram @jeffloweofficial 4Jeff appeared on the hit Netflix show Tiger King Lauren claims just hours before the incident, the couple were approached by a strange man. She says the mystery man claimed to know them and knew their drinks order. She added that he lingered...
    DONALD Trump's ex-CDC Director said he thinks the coronavirus 'escaped' from a Wuhan lab. Robert Redfield made the comments on Friday morning, insisting that he believes the virus was spreading as early as September 2019. 1Credit: Tasos Katopodis/Getty Images "I'm of the point of view that I still think the most likely etiology of this pathology in Wuhan was from a laboratory. Escaped. "Other people don't believe that. That's fine. Science will eventually figure it out," Redfield told CNN. "It's not unusual for respiratory pathogens that are being worked on in a laboratory to infect the laboratory worker." Redfield went on to stress that it was just his opinion, but insisted "I am a virologist, I have spent my life in virology." Most read in NewsWHERE'S MY MONEY?Stimulus checks sent out to 127million – Here's how to track your $1,400COLLEGE STAR TRAGEDYGrand Canyon Men's Basketball star Oscar Frayer dies in car accidentSKY ON FIRE'Meteor shower' that stunned stargazers 'was actually SpaceX rocket debris'PicturedCHEATIN' JOEBiden cheat sheets show huge fonts and reporters to call on for soft questionsKAM SHE DO...
    President Joe Biden told reporters at his first White House press conference that he believes the United States will withdraw troops from Afghanistan by next year. Biden opened by admitting that, “It’s going to be hard to meet the May 1 deadline,” adding, “Just in terms of tactical reasons, hard to get those troops out.” Biden faces a May 1 deadline because of a deal the Trump administration made with and the Taliban last year, but while the president admitted not all troops will be out in roughly one month, they will be out of Afghanistan soon. “So, what we’ve been doing, what I have been doing, and what Secretary [Antony] Blinken has been, we’ve been meeting with our allies, those other nations that have NATO allies that have troops in Afghanistan as well, and if we leave, we’re going to do so in a safe and orderly way,” he said, adding that Blinken is in Brussels this week meeting with NATO allies. “But it is not my intention to stay there for a long time, but the question is, how and...
    DAVID BECKHAM is confident superstar players Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi will be interested in signing for his MLS side Inter Miami. Beckham's newly-founded club made their debut in Major League Soccer 12 months ago and finished tenth in their first season in the Eastern Conference. 3Beckham has cited Ronaldo as a potential signing for Inter Miami in the futureCredit: Getty - Contributor And while at present Inter Miami are looking to secure the calibre of players such as Ryan Shawcross and Kieran Gibbs, Beckham has far grander plans in the works. Speaking to ESPN: "When we announced Miami, there was always going to be talk about what players we were going to bring in, whether it was Ronaldo, Messi, Neymar. "There was always going to be those discussions. I actually don't think it's a tough one for players to decide, to be honest, because it's a great place. "Obviously, it's a great city, I feel like we've got a great fan base, but I also understand there's great talent in Miami and South Florida, and I think we have...
    Senate Majority Whip Dick Durbin. Following the House’s passage of legislation last week that would put Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) recipients and other undocumented youth like Heyleng Castro onto a path to citizenship, Senate Majority Whip Dick Durbin said that he believes he’s close to getting the Republican support he needs to advance similar legislation in the chamber. "I've been stopped by the filibuster five times from passing it. I had a majority, I didn't have 60 votes. Do I have 60 now? I think I'm close,” he said this past weekend according to CNN. Durbin co-reintroduced the DREAM Act last month, saying that passing the legislation “is still my highest legislative priority.” Not to throw cold water on it all, but we do have to brace ourselves for the chance that, gasp, Republicans will pull the football despite Durbin’s enduring good faith efforts (he’s been trying to pass this bill for 20 years now). Durbin does not make clear in CNN’s report which Republicans he’s lined up to try to overcome a filibuster, but his DREAM Act co-sponsor is likely no longer among them....
    With each new accuser, the prospect of Gov. Andrew Cuomo surviving the many claims of sexual harassment against him diminishes.   The once-powerful New York governor stubbornly refuses to resign in the face of mounting evidence that he is a serial abuser of women in the workplace.  He insists that everyone should reserve judgment until an independent investigation by the state attorney general is concluded.  But if Cuomo believes that the probe will somehow exonerate him, he is sorely mistaken.   More likely, he is trying to buy time in the vain hope that the legal equation and political landscape will magically change in a way that might allow him to remain in power. It won’t.  CUOMO ACCUSER’S LAWYER CALLS ON AG TO END CUOMO’S ‘OBVIOUS INTERFERENCE’ WITH HARASSMENT PROBE The known evidence against Cuomo is both compelling and overwhelming. The sheer volume of allegations seems insurmountable. If the alleged victims are competent and credible – and it seems that they are -- Cuomo is finished. It is simply a matter of time before his reign of abuse and intimidation is over.   ...
    More On: donald trump Rep. Crenshaw, MSNBC host clash over situation at the border Trump says migrants will be ‘flowing in by the millions’ because of Biden US intel details UFO that can break sound barrier without sonic boom, other ‘difficult to explain’ sightings Sedition charges could be looming in Capitol riot, prosecutor says Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, Sens. Josh Hawley, Ted Cruz and Rand Paul, as well as South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem and Arkansas gubernatorial hopeful Sarah Huckabee Sanders. These are the people Donald Trump views as the future of the Republican Party, he revealed in a new interview Monday. Speaking on the debut episode of “The Lisa Boothe Show,” the 45th commander-in-chief made the remarks after being asked who he believed were the ones to watch in the next era of the Grand Old Party. “Well, I think we have a lot of people we have a lot of young good people,” he began, “Ron DeSantis is doing a really good job in Florida and I think Josh Hawley has shown some real courage in...
    Adewale Ogunleye played 11 seasons in the NFL. Jason Merritt/FilmMagic for Bragman Nyman Cafarelli Former NFL player Wale Ogunleye said many athletes don't know how to best use their money to help those they grew up with. Ogunleye now leads UBS' sports division and wants to help more athletes improve their financial literacy.  Visit Insider's homepage for more stories. The contract that former NFL defensive end Adewale Ogunleye signed in 2006 broke records: The Chicago Bears gave him $33 million for six years, the most a restricted free agent had ever gotten. But when Ogunleye returned to visit the Park Hill Projects in Staten Island where he grew up, he said he was overcome by survivor's guilt. The neighborhood where Park Hill is located has a higher percentage of children living in poverty, 69%, than in 98% of all US neighborhoods, according to Neighborhood Scout.  "Imagine all those kids and all the people in those homes, and I'm the one guy out of the whole projects that made it to the big leagues," Ogunleye told Insider. "Seven...
    A DAD said his wife has thinks he's a "horrible monster" after his controversial punishment for their nine-year-old son. The anonymous bloke has split opinion after asking the internet for advice on whether he went too far. 2A dad has split opinion over his punishment of his 'distraught' nine-year-oldCredit: Getty Posting on Reddit, the dad explained he wanted to teach his son Tim a lesson after he repeatedly left his bike outside when he was finished playing. His parents are "constantly telling him" to put it away in the garage so it doesn't get stolen, but the dad said his son failed to follow the advice. So when the dad left for work one morning, and saw the bike left outside again, he "decided to show him that our warning could actually happen". He put the bike in the back of his car and headed off to work, with his "distraught" son soon calling to ask if he'd seen it. The dad explained: "I told him 'No, I didn't see it. Isn't this why we always tell you to...
    Xiaojie Tan dreamed of traveling the world and celebrating her 50th birthday with her daughter. Then the Atlanta shooter ended her life He was getting a massage for his back pain. Then the shooter walked in and starting killing people Nathan "NBK" Schmitt recently discussed his departure from OG, how he's working on improving himself, and what the future might bring.  © Provided by Win.gg Nathan In an interview with French website 1pv.fr, NBK says he learned a lot while playing for OG. He pays extra attention to the human aspect, as he thinks he improved with managing personalities. But things weren't perfect, and in the past few months his relation with in-game leader Aleksi "Aleksib" Virolainen shifted. He mostly puts this down to problems with communication. OG was a special project from the start, as it had three players on the lineup who had previously played as IGL's. NBK and Aleksib were dedicated shot callers in the past and Valdemar "valde" Bjorn Vangsa periodically led the team when playing for North.  While NBK felt comfortable for a long...
    Reuters March 18, 2021 0 Comments President Vladimir Putin said on Thursday that he and U.S. President Joe Biden should hold live online talks in coming days after Biden said he thought the Russian leader was a killer and diplomatic ties sank to a new post-Cold War low. Putin, speaking on television, cited a Russian children’s playground chant to scathingly respond to Biden’s accusation with the comment that “he who said it, did it.” In an ABC News interview broadcast on Wednesday that prompted Russia to recall its Washington ambassador for consultations, Biden said “I do” when asked if he believed Putin was a killer. Biden was quick to extend a nuclear arms pact with Russia after he took office. But his administration has said it will take a tougher line with Moscow than Washington did during Donald Trump’s term in office, and engage only when there is a tangible benefit for the United States. Putin said he had last spoken to Biden by phone at the U.S. president’s request and that he now proposed they had another conversation,...