Thursday, Sep 29, 2022 - 09:40:06
724 results - (0.001 seconds)

Bucs’ Super:

latest news at page 1:
    Chrissy Teigen unfollowed by Joe Biden on Twitter, plus more news Cozy Craftsman homes for sale across America The Buccaneers’ group of free agents may be the highest-profile batch on a single team since full-fledged free agency began in 1993. Chris Godwin hovers at or near the top of this list, joining Shaquil Barrett and Lavonte David in a contingent that also includes Rob Gronkowski, Leonard Fournette, Ndamukong Suh and Antonio Brown. © Handout Photo-USA TODAY Sports While the Bucs are hopeful they can retain all of these players, that might be unrealistic — especially if most or all of them choose to maximize their value coming off the team’s Super Bowl LV win. Godwin has earned the least amount of money among this group, having been a third-round pick on a rookie contract for the past four years. The Pro Bowl wide receiver wants a high-end contract but sounds willing to listen to the Bucs on a slight hometown discount, should his other top-tier offers come from teams with far worse situations. Tampa Bay is understandably prioritizing Godwin, who may be the top franchise-tag...
    Getty Tom Brady could recruit free agents to join the Buccaneers. Help may be on the way for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers even though the team is just a few weeks removed from their blowout Super Bowl victory. During an interview on the DNVR Three Ring Circus podcast, NFL Network’s James Palmer discussed the advantage the Buccaneers are expected to have in free agency thanks to the presence of Tom Brady. “There’s people around the league that I talk to that think there’s going to be some super teams attempted to be put together for one year because of this style of where the cap is,” Palmer explained. “Guys are going to take less money and go play with Tom Brady in Tampa for one season and then we get back on track and then they’re going to ask for their regular money [after the 2021 season].” The salary cap is projected to drop next season as a result of the loss of revenue with few fans being allowed in attendance for NFL games in 2020. This...
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers rookie Antoine Winfield Jr. celebrated winning his first Super Bowl ring with a giant tattoo of the Lombardi Trophy across his forearm. Winfield posted the photo of his tattoo on his Instagram Stories on Monday. The tattoo stretches from his elbow to his wrist. The top of the trophy is at his limb while the bottom "LV" stretches down his wrist. The tattoo includes the Buccaneers’ logo and two hands praying. CLICK HERE FOR MORE SPORTS COVERAGE ON FOXNEWS.COM Winfield received his first Super Bowl victory earlier this month when the Buccaneers defeated the Kansas City Chiefs, 31-9. Somehow, the game was still costly for the defensive back. PATRIOTS SHOULD TAKE LOOK AT MAC JONES AS FUTURE QUARTERBACK, EX-COACH SAYS He was fined more than $7,800 for taunting Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill. Winfield, after breaking up a pass on fourth down during the game, gave Hill the peace sign right to his face. The "deuces" symbol had been used by Hill throughout the season when the wide receiver would scurry past defensive backs and linebackers on...
    Tom Brady’s boat escapades are forever immortalized on social media – and as part of J.D. Martinez’s wardrobe. Over the weekend, the Red Sox outfielder arrived at spring training sporting an orange T-shirt that featured the former Patriots quarterback as he celebrated his first Super Bowl win as a Tampa Bay Buccaneer. On Sunday, the Red Sox’s Twitter account reposted images of Martinez rocking the shirt, which didn’t go unnoticed by Brady, 43. “Noting to see her… just litTle sPrInG tRaInInG,” the club wrote , to which Brady replied, “Lol… I will never live this down.” Earlier this month, a wobbly Brady needed a bit of assistance back on land after enjoying a day on the water, where he celebrated his seventh Super Bowl title. Tom Brady, seen holding daughter Vivian at the Buccaneers’ boat parade in February 2021, has responded to J.D. Martinez’s epic T-shirt.Getty Images “Noting to see her…just litTle avoCado tequila,” Brady tweeted at the time. Brady has since ceased partying and is currently searching for a new hobby this offseason.
    Tom Brady. Chris O'Meara/AP Images Tom Brady texted film and scouting tips to teammates at all hours throughout the playoffs. Receiver Mike Evans said teammates received texts from Brady at midnight and 6 A.M. Leonard Fournette had similarly shared that Brady texted teammates, "We WILL win," in the lead-up to the Super Bowl. Visit Insider's homepage for more stories. According to Tampa Bay Buccaneers players, Tom Brady was extra locked-in throughout his team's run to the Super Bowl. Buccaneers receiver Mike Evans said on Michael Irvin's podcast that during the playoffs, Brady was texting film and scouting tips to teammates at all hours of the day and night. "He was texting us a lot of clips, lots and lots of film on what to expect on certain down and distances," Evans said. "And he does that all the time, but just in the playoffs and especially this game, he went above and beyond. Like 12 at night, six in the morning. People aren't even up, and he's telling us this won't work against this guy. You've got...
    Getty Antonio Brown will be a free agent this offseason. Antonio Brown remained mostly quiet this season after he signed with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, but the receiver broke his silence with two lengthy post-Super Bowl Instagram posts. Brown posted a Super Bowl photo of himself along with a mesage of gratitude to Tampa Bay for “giving me this opportunity to bring a title to the Buccaneers family.” “WORLD CHAMPS! THANK YOU #BUCSNATION!” Brown noted. “I am incredibly blessed to be a part of this great team and franchise to help bring a Lombardi Trophy to Tampa Bay! I want to specifically thank Coach Arians, Jason Licht, and the Glazer family for giving me this opportunity to bring a title to the Buccaneers family! To all my teammates, and especially @TomBrady thank you for believing in me and pushing me every single day! #CallGod #Boomin.” ALL the latest Bucs news straight to your inbox! Join the Heavy on Bucs newsletter here! Join Heavy on Bucs! A.B. on Instagram: ‘You Cannot Let Any One Moment in Time Define...
    Tom Brady is already bored now that he can’t win football games. There are no football games to win, Tom. You won them all. Brady and the Bucs enjoyed their Super Bowl aftermath, including a parade where TB12 may have had a little too much to drink. Brady has already started his offseason preparation, as he’s committed to coming back for at least one more season in a race for Super Bowl No. 7. Still, offseason prep isn’t the same as going out ever Sunday with your teammates. Brady doesn’t know what to do with all this free time in the Florida sunshine. Soooo what am I supposed to do for the next 5 months…? — Tom Brady (@TomBrady) February 21, 2021 Is there anything more NFL offseason than Brady’s tweet?Well, perhaps writing about Tom Brady’s tweet. Brady and the Buccaneers should be in prime position to repeat, even if they lose the likes of Antonio Brown and Chris Godwin. Despite Bruce Arians’ bold declaration that Tampa Bay would bring back the same club and then some, recent free...
    Getty Buccaneers LB Devin White recorded a game-high 12 combined tackles in Super Bowl LV. Tampa Bay Buccaneers linebacker Devin White always keeps it 100. That held true in Super Bowl LV when the 22-year-old posted a game-high 12 combined tackles while helping his teammates hold the No. 1 ranked Kansas City Chiefs offense without a touchdown for the first time since Week 11 of 2017. That also holds true during interviews off the field. During his most recent media appearance on Fox Sports’ Skip and Shannon: UNDISPUTED, White was refreshingly, but brutally honest about how the Super Bowl played out. Follow the Heavy on Chiefs Facebook page for the latest breaking news, rumors and content out of Chiefs Kingdom! Follow Heavy on Chiefs White: Chiefs ‘Played Right Into Our Hands’An emerging star on the Bucs defense and across the league, here is what White told hosts Shannon Sharpe and Skip Bayless when asked whether he was surprised that the Chiefs didn’t adjust their protection and help the offensive line with additional blockers. “That’s another thing we...
    Getty Tom Brady disproved doubters en route to winning his seventh Super Bowl. For being over the hill in NFL years, Tom Brady proved he wouldn’t “fall off a cliff” into “Florida’s quarterbacking graveyard” this past season. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback posted a hype video on Twitter and Instagram on Wednesday, showing 2020 season highlights amid media naysayers commentary, headlines, and Tweets. As Brady mentioned on Instagram, he “kept all the receipts” and wrote, “never let them define you!” I love talk radio…@TB12sports pic.twitter.com/QH0LEKV72t — Tom Brady (@TomBrady) February 17, 2021 Brady ultimately proved the naysayers wrong in leading the Tampa Bay Buccaneers to a 31-9 win over the Kansas City Chiefs in Super Bowl LV on Feb. 7. He captured his seventh Lombardi Trophy and fifth Super Bowl MVP — more than anyone in NFL history. It capped a season where he threw the second-most touchdowns of his career in a season, 40, and threw for 4,633 yards.Debunking Cliff TheoryBrady really spent his career proving naysayers wrong from the time he waited until the 199th...
    Getty Tom Brady delivered an epic pregame speech before Super Bowl LV. Tom Brady delivered an epic, player-only pregame speech before the Tampa Bay Buccaneers beat Kansas City 31-9 in Super Bowl LV, and parts of his grand locker room oration have surfaced since. “Seize the opportunity! We win today, and we’re champs for life,” Brady exclaimed, addressing the whole team for the first time that season, according to Pro Football Talk’s Peter King. Bucs players called Brady’s speech “the epic of epics” per Tampa Bay Times reporter Rick Stroud, who also noted that Brady prepped his team all week long. Brady sent a daily text of “we will win” to the players. In addition to the text message to teammates saying “we will win,” prior to Super Bowl LV, Tom Brady also gave a players only locker room speech described as the epic of epics. — Rick Stroud (@NFLSTROUD) February 8, 2021 Most of Brady’s speech remains a mystery, but Bucs players sharing the main ideas they heard and NFL Films having Brady mic’d up for...
    Stars who had babies in 2021 How a Data Nerd Tackled Buying a House Ndamukong Suh is 34 and has been in the NFL for 11 seasons. Is he ready to hang it up yet? No, and he is hoping he can remain with the Bucs. © Kim Klement-USA TODAY Sports Feb 10, 2021; Buccaneers defensive end Ndamukong Suh holds the Vince Lombardi Trophy during a boat parade to celebrate victory in Super Bowl LV. The Tampa Bay defensive lineman told SI’s Albert Breer about his plans to keep playing. “My goal is to come back and have an opportunity to go win another championship,” Suh told Breer. “Me and Tom [Brady] spoke the other day about that opportunity, as well as with Jason Licht. I don’t know if you saw ou celebration on that podium, coach [Bruce Arians] said I’m not going anywhere, and he’s usually a man of his word. So I look forward to the opportunity to continue to play, especially for Tampa. And I honestly believe I have a lot of elite, great talent left...
    Why did Tom Brady leave the New England Patriots for Tampa Bay? Buccaneers head coach Bruce Arians believes he has the answer. "I think his competitive spirit is so strong that he wanted to do it," Arians told Showtime's "Inside the NFL"  airing this week on the pay TV service that "He wanted to show people. I’ve never said anything bad about Bill Belichick; I know everybody tries to say I do. His record speaks for itself. He is probably the greatest one ever. But I think [Brady] wanted to try a different way." CLICK HERE FOR MORE SPORTS COVERAGE ON FOXNEWS.COM The Buccaneers came away with an impressive 31-9 victory over the Kansas City Chiefs in Super Bowl LV. Brady won his seventh Super Bowl title, but it was his first with a different franchise. BUCS GM JASON LICHT HAS EPIC RESPONSE TO DAUGHTER OF LOMBARDI TROPHY DESIGNER SEEKING APOLOGY Brady completed 21 of 29 passes for 201 yards and three touchdowns in the big game, which led to a fifth Super Bowl MVP award. CLICK HERE TO GET THE...
    If Lorraine Grohs is looking for an apology over Tom Brady’s handling of the Lombardi Trophy during the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Super Bowl boat parade last week, she certainly isn’t going to get it from general manager Jason Licht.  Licht, like nearly every person on the internet, saw the viral video of Grohs, the daughter of the silversmith who crafted the original Vince Lombardi Trophy, saying she felt it was "disgraced and disrespected" when Brady chucked the trophy from his boat to other Bucs players on another boat.  TOM BRADY’S KNEE SURGERY ‘MORE THAN JUST A LITTLE CLEAN-UP’: REPORT "It just really upset me that this trophy was disgraced and disrespected by being thrown as if it was a real football," she said in the video posted on Saturday. "I didn’t sleep the past two nights because of this, I was that upset. Because I know the passion that goes into this trophy." She continued: "I personally would like an apology, not just to me and my family, and the other silversmiths but to the fans." CLICK HERE FOR MORE SPORTS...
    Getty Tom Brady is already working towards Super Bowl No. 8. Gone are the days of boat parades with Tom Brady tossing the Lombardi Trophy, as the legendary quarterback has a message for the NFL and perhaps even his Tampa Bay Buccaneers teammates. Brady is back to work as his TB12 health and fitness company tweeted out a photo of the quarterback and his personal trainer Alex Guerrero on the football field. It also looks like Brady already has a new hashtag for the 2021 season with #Eyeson8, a nod to his quest for an eighth Super Bowl title. “Back to work. #EyesOn8,” TB12 Sports tweeted out on February 13. Days later, Brady tweeted out one of his infamous videos focused on his fitness routines. Brady had a message for those doubting his TB12 methodology. “Call it witchcraft,” the text of the video reads. “Call it voodoo. Doesn’t matter what you call it, but admit that it works. Daily habits, hard work, winning mindset. Keep going.” Brady retweeted the video sent out from his company’s...
    More On: super bowl 2021 Bucs rookie fined for mocking Chiefs star during Super Bowl Daughter of Lombardi Trophy designer wants apology from Tom Brady Tom Brady is officially done partying Tom Brady’s intriguing Super Bowl trash talk staying an NFL secret A few weeks before a redemptive star turn in Super Bowl 2021, Tampa Bay running back Leonard Fournette nearly was released by the Buccaneers. Bucs coach Bruce Arians said he met with the two-time 1,000-yard rusher following a Week 14 benching about his reduced role and asked Fournette if he wanted to remain with the team. “I said, ‘This is your situation. It can change at the drop of a hat,'” Arians told the Tampa Bay Times. “’Either embrace it, or you say, ‘Cut me.’ I said, ‘What do you want? Because this is a very special team that you’re part of. I think you’ve got a feeling of that. Just see if you can hang in there to see what happens.’ And he did, and I’m really proud of him.” Starting running back Ronald Jones missed...
    Bucs GM Jason Licht is having some fun on Twitter and even laughing at some shots thrown Jameis Winston’s way. Jason Licht has been the GM of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers since 2014. His biggest move before last offseason was drafting Jameis Winston at No. 1 overall in 2015. Winston was the starter for five seasons and ended his run in 2019 with 30 touchdowns and 30 interceptions. Cutting him loose opened the door for Tom Brady and the rest is now history. Licht is still taking heat on Twitter after winning the Super Bowl because some people are just never happy. But he was quick to show off his amusement after someone defended him over a conversation about his former quarterback in Winston. When you’re the GM of a Super Bowl winning team, you can laugh at anything… even your former quarterback. pic.twitter.com/OrzIbYDzqO — NFL Update (@MySportsUpdate) February 14, 2021 Licht is having himself a great monthIt is always tough to decipher who is trolling and who is genuinely expressing ridiculous hot takes on social media. This particular account...
    Buccaneers GM Jason Licht did not have time for the woman demanding an apology from Tom Brady after the team’s Super Bowl celebration. Tom Brady and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers threw quite the celebration this past week after winning Super Bowl 55. The team took to the water and had a party that saw Brady toss the Lombardi Trophy from his boat to Rob Gronkowski in another boat. This moment didn’t seem like a big deal until the daughter of the trophy’s maker went on the news to complain and demand an apology. Bucs GM Jason Licht responded to her with the perfect GIF. pic.twitter.com/UyNhpzTtvw — Jason Licht (@jasonrlicht) February 14, 2021 Licht has no time for the outrageThe fun GM cited Stripes to drive home a point that many are feeling. This woman, Lorraine Grohs, is entitled to feel any way she wants. But saying she couldn’t sleep because the Lombardi Trophy was tossed safely is a bit much. Demanding an apology? That is only going to open her up to responses like this one from Licht. The Bucs...
    Getty Tom Brady went viral during the Bucs' championship celebration. Tom Brady may have won his seventh Super Bowl ring, but winning a title does not appear to be getting old for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback. Brady had several viral moments from the Buccaneers’ championship boat parade including throwing the Lombardi trophy across the water to Cameron Brate on another ride. Things took a turn after Brady appeared to need some help walking in one of the most shared videos from the festivities. Brady took all the jokes in stride and credited tequila for his trouble walking. The TB12 diet may have a new addition if Brady’s tweet is any indication. “Noting to see her…just litTle avoCado tequila,” Brady said as he retweeted a video of himself stumbling during the parade. Brady took a jab at his strict TB12 diet that includes avocado ice cream and typically avoids alcohol. Rob Gronkowski recently shared a story of one of the rare times he saw Brady have alcohol. “I would just say going to a...
    More On: tampa bay buccaneers JJ Watt’s possible destinations after Texans release Happy ending to Bucs star’s Super Bowl phone accident Tom Brady’s intriguing Super Bowl trash talk staying an NFL secret Tom Brady to undergo knee surgery after Super Bowl win Tom Brady has shown no signs of slowing down, and he’ll be in Tampa Bay for at least one more season after leading the Buccaneers to a Super Bowl title. But general manager Jason Licht isn’t dismissing the possibility of an unlikely successor for whenever Brady leaves: current Bucs backup Blaine Gabbert. “I’m not going to rule anything out right now,” Licht said when asked about Gabbert on the Pewter Report podcast Thursday. Gabbert played sparingly this past season, mostly in mop-up duty, after missing 2019 when he suffered a dislocated shoulder with the Buccaneers during the preseason. Despite the limited action, Licht raved about what he’s seen from the 31-year-old Gabbert. “First of all, I love his energy,” Licht said. “I’ve really gotten close to Blaine this year just being on the sidelines. He’s a really...
    In hilarious fashion, New Orleans Saints head coach Sean Payton admitted he stole the Jameis Wintston postseason touchdown play from the Chicago Bears.  While the Tampa Bay Buccaneers may have gone on to beat the Kansas City Chiefs in the Super Bowl, they surely weren’t perfect at times in the postseason. The New Orleans Saints reminded them of that in the Divisional Round, which the Bucs did win at the end of the day. However, in that game, New Orleans somehow made the Tampa Bay defense look absolutely foolish on a trick play which resulted in Jameis Winston tossing a touchdown against his former team. As it turns out, Sean Payton stole that play from the Chicago Bears. Seriously.Sean Payton stealing a play from the Chicago Bears is incredibleAs it turns out, the Bears ran the same play against the Saints the week before, but Javon Wims dropped the ball. Payton decided to pull a fast one on the Bucs and ran the same thing against Todd Bowles’ defense. We all know how things turned out: Jameis Winstons touchdown was...
    Getty Tom Brady hoists the Lombardi Trophy with his daughter after the Buccaneers beat the Kansas City Chiefs in Super Bowl LV. Tom Brady has a minor knee surgery ahead for the offseason after winning Super Bowl LV with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Head coach Bruce Arians said the knee surgery is “a clean up” per Rick Stroud of the Tampa Bay Times. #GoBucs QB Tom Brady will have a minor surgical procedure on his knee, one that coach Bruce Arians described as "a clean up." — Rick Stroud (@NFLSTROUD) February 11, 2021 Brady played in all 20 of the Bucs regular season and playoff games, winning the Super Bowl MVP in the Bucs 31-9 win over Kansas City. READ NEXT: Future Hall of Fame Running Back Texts, Campaigns to Join Buccaneers
    Getty Adrian Peterson talks with Tom Brady after the Buccaneers routed the Detroit Lions in December. It started with texting Tom Brady, but then it hit the airwaves — the fifth all-time leading rusher in NFL history wants to join the Super Bowl champion Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Adrian Peterson, who played for the Detroit Lions in 2020, said he texted Brady before the Super Bowl in a Feb. 4 interview with CBS Radio. They talked about the Super Bowl, and Brady sent him a jersey, Peterson said. The future Hall of Fame running back could wear his own Bucs jersey in 2021 if the seven-time Pro Bowler can sign as a free agent. Peterson, whose contract with the Lions expires in March, said he wants to join the Bucs in an interview with TMZ Sports on Monday while holding up his Bucs Brady jersey. Adrian Peterson Gunning To Play With Tom Brady in 2021, Sign Me, Bucs! | TMZ SportsThat's a scene Adrian Peterson is trying to make happen for real … 'cause the future Hall of Fame...
    Tom Brady is a living legend but there are some memories that no amount of Super Bowl wins can erase.   As the Tampa Bay Buccaneers celebrated their victory over the Kansas City Chiefs in Super Bowl LV with a boat parade near the Riverwalk area in downtown Tampa on Wednesday, several of Brady’s teammates wore a t-shirt that depicted his less-than flattering combine photo from 2000. FORMER STEELERS’ IKE TAYLOR THINKS BEN ROETHLISBERGER SHOULD RETIRE: ‘YOU’RE SETTING THEM BACK’ Defensive tackle Vita Vea and linebacker Kevin Minter wore matching shirts that showed the 22-year-old shirtless Brady, who wore nothing besides a pair of blue shorts and a grave expression.  CLICK HERE FOR MORE SPORTS COVERAGE ON FOXNEWS.COM Vea and Minter were, however, not the first to wear the iconic image. That honor goes to center Ryan Jensen who actually wore the shirt as he entered Raymond James Stadium on Sunday night.  CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP While it’s probably not one of Brady’s favorite pictures, no one could have guessed that the 211-pound quarterback out of Michigan,...
    Getty Buccaneers defensive back Herb Miller gets an interception against Detroit in December. One Tampa Bay Buccaneer will continue his career in red and pewter a little over a year after the Kansas City Chiefs cut him. Bucs cornerback Herb Miller made his NFL debut against the Chiefs in Week 12 and won a Super Bowl ring on Sunday when Tampa dethroned the Chiefs 31-9. Miller and 10 other practice squad players signed futures contracts on Tuesday per Buccaneers.com’s Scott Smith. “You can’t make it up. If I told the story to anybody, they’d be like ‘Nah, you’re not for real,” Miller told WPFB’s Shayne Wright about facing the Chiefs before the Super Bowl. Bucs signings on Tuesday included outside linebacker Quinton Bell, wide receiver Cyril Grayson, safety Javon Hagan, and tight end Cody McElroy — all of whom play in the regular season at some point per Smith. The Bucs also signed wide receivers Josh Pearson and Travis Jonsen, guards Nick Leverett and John Molchon, and defensive linemen Benning Potoa’e and Kobe Smith. Miller almost didn’t join...
    Rats, coconuts and conch: Thats what 3 Cubans ate to survive 33 days on remote island off Florida, Coast Guard says Markle Wins Privacy Fight With Tabloid Over Letter to Father Bucs linebacker Devin White rode his horse through Raymond James Stadium while carrying the Lombardi Trophy © Mark LoMoglio/AP Images From Disney World trips to boozy parades, there are plenty of popular ways NFL stars celebrate Super Bowl wins. Devin White took a different approach. Mark LoMoglio/AP Images Devin White took a literal victory lap after winning Super Bowl LV. The Bucs linebacker rode his horse across the field Raymond James Stadium Wednesday. White had the Vince Lombardi Trophy in hand during his joy ride. Visit Insider's homepage for more stories. From trips to Disney World to booze-filled parades, there are plenty of tried and true ways for football stars to celebrate Super Bowl victories. But Devin White wanted to do things a little differently. © AP Photo/Mike Roemer Devin White. AP Photo/Mike Roemer The Tampa Bay Buccaneers linebacker was adamant that he would ride one...
    Cameron Brate catches the Lombardi Trophy. @NFLGameDay / Twitter Cameron Brate made the biggest catch of his career on Wednesday. Brate caught Tom Brady's Lombardi Trophy toss during the Buccaneers Super Bowl boat parade. Brate credited Brady for making "a great throw" on the play. Visit Insider's homepage for more stories. Cameron Brate made the biggest catch of the NFL offseason on Wednesday when he came down on the receiving end of Tom Brady's toss of the Lombardi Trophy across open water. Brady, who usually avoids forcing the ball into a risky situation on the field, felt confident during the Buccaneers Super Bowl boat parade and decided to throw the championship trophy over to a boat trailing behind him. Thankfully, Brate was waiting on the other boat and made a sure-handed grab on the trophy.—NFL GameDay (@NFLGameDay) February 10, 2021After the play, Brate said he was relieved he was able to come down with the ball. "If I had dropped that? I think I would've had to retire," Brate told the Tampa Bay Times. "That was amazing....
    Getty Leonard Fournette hinted at potentially re-signing with the Bucs this offseason. Leonard Fournette went from being inactive in games to becoming a big reason why the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are Super Bowl champions. Just a few months after passing through waivers unclaimed, Fournette is sure to get plenty of offers in free agency. If Fournette’s recent tweet is any indication, the running back is inclined to re-sign with the Bucs. “Should we run it back @Buccaneers?????” Fournette tweeted. The Buccaneers are in the honeymoon phase as they should be after winning a championship. Yet, the franchise faces difficult decisions including what to do with Fournette who is set to hit free agency. Fournette is not the only key Buccaneers player who is a free agent as the rusher will be joined by a number of others including Chris Godwin, Shaq Barrett, Lavonte David, Rob Gronkowski and Antonio Brown. Arians Is ‘Very, Very Confident’ the Bucs Will Re-Sign Their Free AgentsBuccaneers head coach Bruce Arians expressed confidence that the team will be able to bring back...
    Yale investigation: MIT graduate student a person of interest, New Haven police say Saudi womens activist released from prison after 1001 days Tom Brady had himself A DAY at the Bucs Super Bowl parade This is the online version of our morning newsletter, The Morning Win. Subscribe to get irreverent and incisive sports stories, delivered to your mailbox every morning.  © Provided by For The Win Over the years we’ve grown used to seeing Tom Brady being all business and in complete control while leading his teams to big wins, much like he did the other night in Super Bowl 55. And while we’ve seen the lighter side of the GOAT at times through his social media posts and whatnot, we’ve never really seen him like we saw him on Wednesday – having a really good time while celebrating his seventh Super Bowl victory. I mean, Brady got after it during the Bucs’ boat parade, which looked like a lot more fun way to celebrate a Super Bowl win than the cold-weather parades he was used to having in Boston after his...
    The Masked Dancer semifinalist Zebra thought he was going to get knocked out in the first round How to find open houses near you Leonard Fournette sends hilarious tweet about teammate Jason Pierre-Paul Leonard Fournette was one of the unsung heroes of the postseason for the Bucs, and he is basking in the glory. © Kim Klement-USA TODAY Sports Fournette was at his best on Twitter during the Bucs’ Super Bowl parade on Wednesday. Fournette scored touchdowns in each of Tampa Bay’s four postseason wins, making good on his embracing his “Playoff Lenny” nickname. The former Jag has even upgraded the nickname “Super Bowl Lenny” and “Lombardi Lenny.” But Fournette was at his best on Twitter during the Bucs’ Super Bowl parade on Wednesday. He had some fun with teammate Jason Pierre-Paul. It’s so hot out here the sun got me seeing things I thought JPP had all his fingers just now — Leonard Fournette (@_fournette) February 10, 2021 Pierre-Paul infamously injured his hand in a fireworks accident. That hasn’t slowed him down on the football field, where he...
    The Masked Dancer: Zebra Gets Picked Off From the Herd in Semifinals -- See Who Was Under the Mask 15 cities with homes for sale for under $100K Bucs LB Devin White takes literal victory lap on horse around Raymond James Stadium The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are Super Bowl champions, and a big reason why is linebacker Devin White. The fifth overall pick of the 2019 NFL draft capped off a second-team All-Pro season (but not a Pro Bowl season, oddly enough) with 12 tackles (two for loss), one pass defended and an interception in Super Bowl LV. Alongside Lavonte David, White formed one half of one of the best linebacker duos, which dominated the Chiefs last Sunday. The win gave White a ring in his second season in the league, but, more importantly, it gave him a chance to do something he's been itching to do: ride his horse around Tampa Bay's Raymond James Stadium. White got a chance to follow through on that goal Wednesday after the Bucs' Super Bowl boat parade. Victory lap for @DevinWhite__40 ????...
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers general manager Jason Licht had some strong words during the team’s Super Bowl LV parade on Wednesday afternoon. CLICK HERE FOR MORE SPORTS COVERAGE ON FOXNEWS.COM Licht promised that the team will do whatever it takes to make sure that the core group of players from this year’s team will remain on the team next season because the Buccaneers want to try and win back-to-back Super Bowl titles. Some of those players include: wide receiver Chris Godwin, tight end Rob Gronkowski, linebacker Lavonte David, and defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh. 'DRUNK TOM BRADY' TRENDS AS NFL LEGEND IS SEEN PARTYING DURING BUCS' SUPER BOWL PARADE "We’ve got the resources to keep all of you guys together, and to keep you next year, and we’re gonna f--king win this thing again next year," Licht said during the Buccaneers’ Super Bowl parade CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP The 2003 and 2004 New England Patriots were the last NFL team to win consecutive Super Bowls. The quarterback of that team? Yes, it was Tom Brady. So, the Buccaneers...
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Tom Brady and the rest of his teammates celebrated their Super Bowl LV victory on Wednesday afternoon with a boat parade. At one point during the parade, Brady was captured launching the Lombardi Trophy from his boat to tight end Rob Gronkowski, who caught it with ease just like the two touchdown passes he caught on Sunday to help the Bucs win over the Kansas City Chiefs in Super Bowl LV. CLICK HERE FOR MORE SPORTS COVERAGE ON FOXNEWS.COM Soon after a video surfaced of Brady being helped off the boat, which led to "Drunk Brady" trending on social media. Brady himself decided to have some fun with fans on Twitter when he retweeted the video. "Noting to see her...just litTle avoCado tequila," Brady wrote. There was a ton of reaction to the Brady video that went viral all over social media. BUCS' TOM BRADY ON $2M BOAT, TOSSES LOMBARDI TROPHY TO ROB GRONKOWSKI IN SUPER BOWL PARADE CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP For the Tampa Bay players and the team's fans, celebrating...
    Tampa celebrated the Buccaneers’ Super Bowl 55 victory in style Wednesday, hailing the team as it shared its victory in a boat parade through downtown. Naturally, Super Bowl MVP Tom Brady was the center of attention as he celebrated with his teammates, his kids and, apparently, some libations. That was evident when video showed the 21-year NFL veteran wobbling off the team’s party boat: MORE: Michael Irvin says audio shows Brady didn’t call Tyrann Mathieu racial slur That certainly explains why Brady inadvisably tossed the Lombardi Trophy from one boat to another (no worries; Cameron Brate caught it). It’s not too often you see Brady let loose, but you can hardly blame him: With the Bucs’ 31-9 win over the Chiefs on Sunday, Brady eclipsed every s ingle NFL franchise in number of Super Bowl wins. He also won his fifth MVP award, forever cementing his status as the GOAT. Regardless, people on Twitter enjoyed seeing this rarely displayed side of Brady. Here’s a sampling of some of the best reactions to his inebriation, including Brady himself: How’s...
    Biden vows to never politicize the military, honors Black troops in first Pentagon visit Democrats say Trump stoked rage months before Capitol siege Watch: Bruce Arians gives victory speech at Bucs Super Bowl parade It’s safe to say the Tampa Bay Buccaneers spent Wednesday making the most of their Super Bowl championship. © Kim Klement-USA TODAY Sports One of the highlights of the day’s Super Bowl parade came late on, when coach Bruce Arians addressed the crowd. Holding a beer, Arians treated the audience to a profanity-laced speech in which he trolled the Kansas City Chiefs’ “run it back” slogan and swore so much that the live broadcast had to cut away. Here is (most of) Bruce Arians' speech. (H/t @10TampaBay) pic.twitter.com/dniaMZ2kzN — Taylor Jenkins (@TJenkinsTampa) February 10, 2021 Arians was not done, interrupting speeches from his players to proclaim that impending free agents Lavonte David and Chris Godwin would not be leaving. Arians told David “your a– ain’t going nowhere,” and essentially said the same to Godwin. Arians had it together more than some memorable parade speeches we’ve...
    Getty Devin White celebrates after a defensive play against the Chiefs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers star linebacker Devin White will make another dream come true after winning the Super Bowl on Sunday. White will ride his horse, Artistic Dream, for a victory lap around Raymond James Stadium after getting the go-ahead from Buccaneers general manager Jason Licht. White requested Twitter on Tuesday. “You earned it, cowboy! Giddy up,” Licht responded. You earned it, cowboy! Giddy up!!! ???? ???? @Buccaneers https://t.co/GtlS6TfJwq — Jason Licht (@jasonrlicht) February 9, 2021 White took another of his horses, Daisy Mae, for a ride around LSU’s Tiger Stadium during his college days. He said he wanted to do the same last week if the Bucs won the Super Bowl. “Man, if we get the ‘W’, I don’t care what they say. I’m pullin’ the horse out, I’m pullin’ the Lombardi Trophy and I’m ridin’ around that whole stadium,” White said per ESPN’s Jenna Laine. White shared about his horseback riding endeavors on “Good Morning Football” in December 2020. He said it’s an expensive hobby,...
    Bruce Arians didn’t hold back in letting Bucs fans know what he thought of the team’s Super Bowl performance against the Chiefs.  You better believe winning the Super Bowl means everything to Tampa Bay Buccaneers head coach Bruce Arians. The veteran head coach is in Florida right now partying with his players, rocking his trademark sunglasses and enjoying cold Bud Lights. Oh, he’s also delivering jabs to the Kansas City Chiefs too. While speaking to the crowd at the team’s Super Bowl parade, Arians let everyone know just how bad his team took it to the AFC powerhouse.Bruce Arians let everyone know that the Bucs kicked the Chiefs’ ass in the Super Bowl“We going for two,” Arians said via Pro Football Talk. “We going for two and we ain’t stopping.” “We’re going to keep this band together, and they know how to win. . . . You beat every damn thing we lined up against you. You did it the right way. We did it the right way. We physically kicked their (Chiefs) ass,” the Bucs head coach continued. ...
    Getty Bucs head coach Bruce Arians delivered a NSFW speech during Tampa's Super Bowl boat parade. While the Kansas City Chiefs have turned their focus to the offseason, the Super Bowl champion Tampa Bay Buccaneers were celebrating Sunday’s title win with a boat parade through their city on Wednesday. After docking, however, a number of key figures took the stage for post-parade speeches, including head coach Bruce Arians. While addressing a hyped-up crowd, the 68-year-old coach opened his time by sounding off on the Chiefs’ “Run It Back” Super Bowl mantra from this past season. Fair warning, his message was NSFW. Follow the Heavy on Chiefs Facebook page for the latest breaking news, rumors and content out of Chiefs Kingdom! Follow Heavy on Chiefs “I cannot take credit for any of this,” Arians said, via NFL reporter Dov Kleiman. “We have the best coaching staff in the NFL and we damn sure got the best players in the NFL. Anybody who says, ‘Run it back.’ B*******. That’s Kansas City’s b*******. We going for two. We’re going...
    The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are celebrating their Super Bowl win in style and Rob Gronkowski is of course having the time of his life.  Life is good for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. After stunning the Kansas City Chiefs in Super Bowl 55, the players are celebrating in style, parting on boats down in Florida. The alcohol is flying around, with the standouts certainly taking some extra sips to enjoy this special moment. As you might have guessed, Rob Gronkowski is in the middle of all the action and he’s living his best life. Gronk is of course shirtless and there’s no chance anything is going to stop him from turning all the way up. Gronk in his element ???? ???? (via _misstwelve/Instagram) pic.twitter.com/ntVpDJJQGB — ESPN (@espn) February 10, 2021 Rob Gronkowski dancing shirtless is exactly what you thought it’d look likeThis is the Gronkowski everyone knows and loves. After stepping away from the game for a year, the star tight end came out of retirement to get back on the field with Tom Brady with the Buccaneers. In their...
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers general manager Jason Licht has guaranteed a Super Bowl repeat for the team. During the Super Bowl parade, Licht had control of the mic and wanted people to know that there’s still more to come. (RELATED: David Hookstead Is The True King In The North When It Comes To College Football) During his comments, he said the Bucs are going to “f**king win this thing again.” #Bucs GM @jasonrlicht: “And we’re going to f**king win this thing again.” [@bubbaprog]pic.twitter.com/U69sV0Ufwi — Dov Kleiman (@NFL_DovKleiman) February 10, 2021 Obviously, the Bucs currently have the magic sauce. There’s no doubt about that. Anyone with eyes could see that during Super Bowl LV when they boat raced the Chiefs. Not only did Tampa Bay win behind Tom Brady’s play, but they absolutely dominated from start to finish.   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by Tampa Bay Buccaneers (@buccaneers) Having said that, I think we all know guaranteeing championships rarely works out well. I don’t care who you are, it’s a bold stance to take. The funniest part is that right...
    Maryland moves toward clear plan for paying people who were wrongly convicted US Capitol police to hold vote of no confidence Thursday Watch: Tom Brady looked super drunk at Bucs Super Bowl parade The Tampa Bay Buccaneers looked like they had an awesome time at their Super Bowl parade on Wednesday, and fans even got to see a side of Tom Brady that they probably have never seen before. © Kim Klement-USA TODAY Sports Brady showed up to the parade in an insane $2 million boat, which was a big shift for him from the way he used to have to bundle up for championship celebrations in New England. By the time he disembarked, the five-time Super Bowl MVP looked like the sun and victory cocktails had gotten the best of him. Check it out: I guess his sea legs aren’t what they used to be… pic.twitter.com/44K42bWPMe — Joey Knight (@TBTimes_Bulls) February 10, 2021 The looped-up Brady then shared a hilarious moment with Bucs safety Antoine Winfield Jr. Brady and Antoine pic.twitter.com/1ayYEhvX2L — Carmen Vitali (@CarmieV) February 10, 2021...
    Tom Brady must not have his sea legs under him or he had a few too many pops in the Tampa Bay sun. For one day, Tom Brady abandoned his TB12 diet. During the Buccaneers Super Bowl boat parade on Wednesday, Brady celebrated his seventh Super Bowl and first on water after the first six were on land during his Patriots reign. And the GOAT celebrated by tipping back a few Bud Lights with his coaches and teammates to put a bow on his first season in Tampa Bay. After getting off the boat, Brady needed help from falling down like a college student leaving the bars after closing time. In my expert opinion, this is not the look of a person who was just feeling a little sea sick. This is the look of a man who had more beers than he has Super Bowl rings. All while in the sun, which only exacerbates the problem. I guess his sea legs aren’t what they used to be… pic.twitter.com/44K42bWPMe — Joey Knight (@TBTimes_Bulls) February 10, 2021 Tom Brady is gonna...
    Tom Brady made perhaps the most important toss of his life during the Buccaneers’ Super Bowl 55 parade on Wednesday. Video showed the Super Bowl MVP tossing the Lombardi Trophy — the physical representation of the loftiest goal in the NFL — to teammate Rob Gronkowski. As cringe-inducing as that is, it’s made even worse when you realize that it was a boat parade. And that he and Gronk were on different boats. Meaning Brady risked losing it forever if Gronk 1) dropped it in the water or 2) dropped and broke it beyond repair. Kind of makes for a high-stakes throw: MORE: Bucs’ Mike Evans, Chris Godwin marvel at Patrick Mahomes in Super Bowl 55 And here’s another clip of the toss, which shows just how far the trophy traveled: If you’re going to make a risky throw, who better to ask than Brady? The five-time Super Bowl MVP — who completed 21 of 29 passes for 201 yards and three scores in the 31-9 win over the Chiefs — was pretty much on the money....
    Vita Vea and Kevin Minter wore matching T-shirts with Brady's infamous photo from the 2000 NFL Draft combine at the Bucs' Super Bowl victory parade. Mike Ehrmann/Getty Images Tom Brady is riding high after securing his record seventh Vince Lombardi Trophy at Super Bowl LV. His teammates still found a way to poke fun at their star quarterback. Vita Vea and Kevin Minter arrived at the Bucs' Super Bowl victory parade wearing matching T-shirts featuring Brady's infamous photo from the 2000 NFL Draft combine. Visit Insider's homepage for more stories. Tom Brady is riding high after securing his record seventh Vince Lombardi Trophy at Super Bowl LV. But some of his Tampa Bay Buccaneers teammates have found a hilarious way to humble their esteemed quarterback. Tom Brady. AP Photo/Gerry Broome Third-year nose tackle Vita Vea and eighth-year linebacker Kevin Minter arrived at the Bucs' Super Bowl victory parade on the Hillsborough River wearing matching T-shirts featuring Brady's infamous — and incredibly dorky — photo from the 2000 NFL Draft combine.—B/R Gridiron (@brgridiron) February 10, 2021 ...
    FORT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are the Super Bowl 55 champs and a South Florida company is helping their fans celebrate. Adam Cohen’s Fort Lauderdale shop Atlas Embroidery and Screen Printing is still hard at work printing shirts and sweatshirts for fans that commemorate the big win. RELATED: Pebble Beach Golf Links Profile: Simply One Of The Best Courses In The World “We ran all Sunday night, all Monday, and now another batch of these things today,” said Cohen. Tom Brady and the Bucs dominated Patrick Mahones and the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday, winning 31 to 9. At Cohen’s shop, they were ready to go, whoever the winner was. RELATED: NTSB: Pilot In Kobe Bryant Crash Was Disoriented In Clouds “The presses were all set up before the game on both sides, the Chiefs on one side, the Bucs on the other. Then we all watched the game together. As the game progressed we shifted over the production where it needed to be. Starting in the third quarter, we started to shift everything over to the...
    The Tampa Bay Buccaneers’ run from the wild card to Super Bowl champions was a remarkable one. Tom Brady and the Bucs became the first team to beat three former Super Bowl MVP quarterbacks on the way to the title, defeating Drew Brees, Aaron Rodgers and Patrick Mahomes in successive games. Tampa Bay became the seventh wild-card team to win it all and the first since the 2010 Green Bay Packers. The Bucs were the first team to win four playoff games on the way to the title since AFC North champion Baltimore did it eight years ago. The Bucs scored at least 30 points in all four wins, becoming the first team to do that in NFL history. There had been 10 previous champs to score at least 30 in every playoff game, with the 1966 Packers the first to do it in the two postseason games they played that season. There had been nine other teams that did it in all three playoff games, including the Chiefs last season and Brady’s New England Patriots in the 2016 season....
    Getty Tom Brady celebrates the Buccaneers Super Bowl win with his children on Sunday. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers announced on Tuesday when they’ll set sail to celebrate their Super Bowl LV victory. The Bucs will celebrate with a boat parade at 2 p.m. on Wednesday per Fox 13’s Kevin O’Donnell. #Bucs Parade update: Start of the parade will be at 2:00 tomorrow. Details are forthcoming. Parade route maybe reverse route of the Lightning’s parade. — Kevin ODonnell Fox13 (@ODonnellFox13) February 9, 2021 The boat parade will sail through the city’s waterfront on the Hillsborough River according to ESPN’s Jenna Laine. The Bucs’ pro sports neighbor and defending Stanley Cup champion Tampa Bay Lightning recommend a boat parade on Monday. Noted ✔️ https://t.co/XbGVZNziye — Tampa Bay Buccaneers (@Buccaneers) February 9, 2021 The Bucs ousted the defending Super Bowl champion Kansas City Chiefs 31-9 on Sunday as Bucs quarterback Tom Brady won the Super Bowl MVP and his seventh championship. The Bucs became the first team ever to play and win a Super Bowl in its home stadium....
    Fun fact: Rob Gronkowski is only 31 – the same age as Travis Kelce. Meanwhile, his quarterback, Tom Brady, is twelve years older, yet has one less retirement under his belt. Coming off a dominant, two-touchdown performance in the Buccaneers’ victory over the Chiefs in Super Bowl 2021, Gronkowski made it clear that he has no interest in retiring again, after doing so once the 2018 season ended. He made it clear that Brady will also be back – and even suggested that the 43-year-old could outlive him in the NFL. “Tom’s probably going to go to like 55 years old if he could,” Gronkowski said, according to CNN. “I’m a year-to-year guy.” Gronkowski is a free agent, but has maintained his interest in returning to the Buccaneers. If Brady has a say – and why shouldn’t he, after leading the franchise to their second Super Bowl championship – one suspects the Bucs will figure something out. Brady originally said he would play until 45, but suggested before the Super Bowl that he would consider playing longer if he...
    Patrick Mahomes may have failed to lead the Chiefs to a win in Super Bowl 55, but he still left a lasting impact on at least a few Buccaneers players in the 31-9 loss. The defending Super Bowl MVP was forced to extend and create plays with his feet all game against Todd Bowles’ aggressive defense, which took advantage of the fact that Kansas City was without its two starting tackles. Mahomes on several occasions ran for his life while avoiding Tampa defenders, only to throw a last-second pass that just missed its mark. Never was th at more apparent than when he nearly threw a fourth-down touchdown while his body was parallel to the ground. Regardless of his effectiveness, Mahomes’ backyard-styled football clearly amazed Bucs receivers Mike Evans, Chris Godwin and Scotty Miller. Video from the game shows them marveling on the sidelines at the Chiefs quarterback: MORE: Mahomes’ run of sheer genius ends abruptly in Super Bowl 55 “Magician,” indeed. Especially when you take into account he did this with a case of surgery-requiring turf toe....