Sunday, Sep 25, 2022 - 11:57:18
1000 results - (0.012 seconds)

don’t KNOW:

latest news at page 1:
    DEONTAY WILDER refuses to ever have a friendship with Tyson Fury. The pair have shared a magnificent trilogy - the sort that usually forms a bizarre and beautiful boxing friendship. 2Deontay Wilder has stated he and Tyson Fury will never be friends despite their epic trilogy of fightsCredit: Splash 2American heavyweight Wilder was stopped in his last two meetings with the Gypsy KingCredit: Getty But the 36-year-old Alabama power-puncher - who accused Fury of all manner of cheating to secure a draw and two iconic wins over him - says there is no chance of a bromance.  Speaking on the latest episode of the Kasich & Klepper Podcast, he said: "No, I don't have a friendship with him. At all.  "Sometimes, as you're growing up in the boxing world, you don't really have too many friends that you compete against.  "A lot of guys don't, a lot of guys think that the closer you get to a fighter, the less you'll perform when you have to fight him, because you have got to understand there's still competition." READ MORE IN...
    KALIDOU Koulibaly knows a few things about life's struggle. Born in the French commune Saint-Dié-des-Vosges, some 50 miles southeast of Nancy to African parents who migrated from Senegal, he understood the challenges faced by those in less privileged positions. 6Chelsea new boy Kalidou KoulibalyCredit: Getty 6Koulibaly arrives in his Porsche to hand out coats to the homeless in Naples That has encouraged the giant centre-back, nicknamed 'The Wall', to never forget his roots and give back when he can. His acts of kindness know no bounds, as he put his hard-earned salary to use to help others. Buying coats for the homeless Salvatore Falco, head of media relations at Arci Mediterraneo, recently revealed he reached out to Koulibaly for his assistance. The charity Falco works for helps migrants, asylum seekers and refugees in Naples. A subject close to the ex-Napoli's stars heart and is part of his DNA. Read more in sportCHELSEA LATEST Cucurella ANNOUNCED, Fofana LATEST, Aubameyang and De Jong offered He had already heard of Koulibaly's incredible generosity through the local media. One tale told how he personally...
    THE View's Whoopi Goldberg is once again feeling the heat after she made a gesture during a discussion that fans were not happy about. Whoopi didn't seem to be too interested at the topic at hand which involved whether it's "appropriate" to say "good morning" to others. 4The View's Whoopi Goldberg once again upset some viewersCredit: ABC 4The 66-year-old seemed disinterested during a discussion, even checking her watchCredit: ABC Earlier this week, the 66-year-old kicked off the discussion after explaining that a woman wrote in to Miss Manners and revealed she doesn't believe people should greet others in the morning, "especially when things are not good." "Does it bother you when people are... I don't know... polite?" The View moderator asked which led to a back and forth between co-hosts Sara Haines, Joy Behar, and Sunny Hostin. "No, it's not 'polite' it's too cheerful. What are you supposed to read someone's mind that they're having a good time?" Joy, 79, responded. "I don't know! I'm just asking the question," Whoopi shot back. read more the viewNOT LOVING LIZ The...
    Coaches and players react to the NFL competition committed mandating the use of Guardian Caps for NFL offensive and defensive linemen, linebackers and tight ends through the second preseason game: ___ “We have all these issues with concussions and you see guys unfortunately later in life. Most guys know the danger, so if there’s a way … to protect the head when you can, I think it’s a positive movement. … We want guys to live long, happy lives and if it helps a little bit for wearing a Guardian helmet for a couple weeks, I think it’s worth it.” — Browns OG Joel Bitonio. ___ “I think it’s goofy. Look at it. You saw (teammate Jason) Kelce working that bubble wrap, making a mockery of it. I don’t know. They’re trying it out for a couple of weeks then I think we’re taking it off. … I don’t feel too awkward. It just looks stupid.” — Eagles OT Lane Johnson. ___ “I mean, this is ugly. That’s it man, other than that I’m still getting used to it....
    A FIRST-time Aldi shopper regrets ever shopping at Whole Foods after scoring a week's worth of groceries for just $80. The grocery chain is famous for its great deals, and one social media user showed how you can get a major haul for cheap. 2A first-time Aldi shopper has shared the massive grocery haul they got for just $80Credit: Reddit 2The new Aldi fan said: 'Why have I been shopping at Whole Foods'Credit: Getty A Reddit user was so excited about the deals they took to the Aldi subreddit to share a picture of their grocery trip. "First time @ Aldi!" the user said. "I'm definitely pleased with everything and planning on shopping here more." The huge pile of groceries included tons of veggies, meats, frozen food, and a variety of drinks. read more on aldiFOOD FAIL Aldi fans upset after easy dinner favorite more than doubles in priceMAJOR MARKDOWNS I’m an Aldi shopping pro - I found 18 items discounted for up to $100 The savings expert clarified that they ordered from Instacart which made the total $100, but...
    Singer John Legend is opening up about his tarnished friendship with Kanye West and it all has to do with former President Donald Trump. On Thursday’s episode of The Axe Files, Legend sat down with former Senior Advisor to President Barack Obama, David Axelrod, to discuss his life and career. The conversation eventually turned political and led the two to discuss Legend’s friendship with West, including West’s endorsement of Trump in 2016. “Let me ask you about your relationship with him,” Axelrod said, “Because I know you’re friends still, but he’s, you know, his behavior and his politics, I guess — his politics are much different or have been much different than yours?” “Well, you know, we aren’t friends as much as we used to be because I honestly think because we publicly disagreed on his running for office, his supporting Trump, I think it became, uh, too much for us to sustain our friendship, honestly,” Legend revealed. “He was upset that I didn’t support his run for presidency of the United States of America for understandable reasons,” he added....
    ELISABETH Hasselbeck was the guest co-host on The View on August 3 and she brought a lot of her opinions with her. She clashed with co-host Whoopi Goldberg and got into a heated argument when they fought over abortion rights. 5Whoopi Goldberg got into a heated argument with Elisabeth Hasselbeck over abortion rightsCredit: ABC 5Elisabeth Hasselbeck is a conservative former co-host of The ViewCredit: ABC About nine minutes into The View, Whoopi brought up another Hot Topic. Kansas residents voted to keep reproductive rights safe and strike down the movement to abolish the ban. Joy Behar was the first to speak up on the matter. The co-host talked about how the ban doesn't help anyone who has been sexually assaulted, involved in incest or the health of the mother. She went on to say that she had an ectopic pregnancy in the 70s and without the medical help, she wouldn't be here today. Elisabeth clapped back at her and expressed her opinion on the matter. She said that an ectopic pregnancy is not an abortion. The...
    Getty Images LeBron James of the Los Angeles Lakers. If LeBron James decides not to ink an extension with the Los Angeles Lakers, expect the Cleveland Cavaliers to keep a keen eye on the superstar’s situation. James became eligible for an extension on Thursday, August 4 and could put a lot of drama to bed if he gets it done quickly. If he does not and instead plays out next season without certainty about his future, expect the rumor mill the churn at a lightspeed pace. Some speculation has already started to surface over James’ future, with the four-time MVP being linked to the Cavaliers — his former squad. Chris Fedor of Cleveland.com believes a reunion with James is something the team would be open to. “For the wing-needy Cavs, it’s a situation worth watching,” Fedor wrote on August 3. “They are open to the idea — even though the terms of a potential return would need to be radically different than 2014.” Fedor mentions that the Cavs aren’t plotting their future around the thought of “The King”...
    KSI has tipped brother Deji to lose his FOURTH consecutive fight in a row later this month. Deji will fight on the undercard of KSI's battle of YouTubers with Alex Wassabi at the O2 Arena on August 27. 3Deji will return to the ring of brother KSI's showdown with Alex WassabiCredit: GETTY 3The YouTube sensation hasn't tasted victory in his three outings to the ringCredit: Reuters 3But big brother KSI reckons he'll taste defeat for a fourth consecutive timeCredit: [email protected] The 25-year-old will bid to pick up his first win against fellow YouTube star Fousey, although big brother KSI doesn't forsee him having his hand raised. He declared: "I think he's going to lose. "Fousey is going to keep going forward, and Deji is going to keep going back, and before you know it, the fight's over. "Then, Deji's just there like 'Oh, s***'. "I think it's going to go to decision, and I think Fousey is going to win." READ MORE IN SPORT'STILL TIME' KSI offers to let Jake Paul fight Tommy Fury on undercard of Alex Wassabi bout...
    More On: reality tv 50 Cent tells Randall Emmett to stop ‘talking s–t’ after Lala Kent meeting Love Island USA’s Tyler: My heart ‘broke’ when Sereniti was snatched away Phaedra Parks teases full-time ‘RHODubai’ role: I can bring ‘the ratings’ Phaedra Parks reflects on her infamous ‘sperm bank’ read of Kenya Moore Alexa, do not play “Toxic” by Britney Spears. “Love Island USA” star Felipe Gomes is firing back at ex Courtney Boerner for badmouthing their reality TV romance once he left the villa.  “I don’t feel that way. I watched that part and I didn’t get what she was trying to mean,” he tells Page Six exclusively. “So, I was like, ‘OK, it’s her opinion.’ To be honest, from the messages I got on my Instagram and everything, the [viewers] don’t feel that way.” After Boerner dumped Gomes for new Islander Bryce Fins, she expressed relief at calling it quits with the Brazilian model as she felt their dynamic was “toxic.”  “Love Island USA” star Felipe Gomes details the end of his romance with Courtney Boerner in...
    A MAJOR update has been revealed after a chilling clue was found at a crime scene of a dead family of five, including two children. The father, Donovan Michael Ramirez, 45, had allegedly killing his family and then himself, according to police. 2A family of five was found dead in their Orlando home, including two childrenCredit: NEWS 6 2Police suspect the father was the one who allegedly killed his family members and then himselfCredit: WFTV Among those murdered were: Stephanie Renee Ramirez, 39, Alyssa Berumen, 22, Sunny Ramirez, 11, and Shelby Rose Ramirez, 7. Police found the dead family members in their Orlando home, near Lake Nona, in Florida, after responding to a wellness check on Tuesday afternoon. “At this time, it appears this is a domestic violence related incident," the Orlando Police Department said. One of their neighbors, Justin Rossilini, told WESH News that the parents lived with their adult daughter and two young girls. Read More in Family Murders'NOT CAPABLE' Mystery of family killed at campsite after mom of 'gunman' questions evidenceMURDER MANSION Inside luxury $85million home...
    A DAD-of-two got arrested by SEVEN cops after mooning a speed camera - but most people don't know the tragic reason behind his practical joke. Darrell Meekcom from Kidderminster, Worcestershire, made headlines last year when he was tackled to the ground by police officers in the garden of his home. 8Darrell Meekcom was dramatically arrested in his garden for mooning a speed cameraCredit: Simon Jones 8His wife filmed the incident showing several officers pinning Darrell on the groundCredit: SWNS A shocking video filmed by Darrell's wife captured the moment officers forced him into cuffs after kicking down the gate. As police shout instructions and a dog barks, Darrell can be heard saying: "This is ridiculous, I mooned at a street camera." The cops claimed Darrell obstructed them from arresting him on suspicion of indecent exposure - and have dragged him in and out of court for the last few months. But there's a moving reason behind why the disabled lecturer bared his buttocks in November. The 55-year-old wiggled his bum to the speed camera because it was on his bucket...
    Joe Rogan went viral after alleging that convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein might have worked as a secret agent for the CIA or Israel's Mossad. Epstein could have been part of an operation to gather sensitive information on the world's wealthiest and most powerful individuals, Rogan, 54, said on the Friday episode of The Joe Rogan Experience. The subject of the late Epstein arose when Rogan and his guest, Whitney Cummings, spoke on Epstein's connections with Harvard University. WATCH: TRUMP BASKS IN 'LET'S GO BRANDON' CHANTS AT LIV BEDMINSTER "Well, he definitely donated some money to science," Rogan said, referring to Epstein. "You know, but I had a conversation with a scientist who didn't buy into that Epstein stuff and wouldn't go to the meetings and stuff like that. ... And, he said, he was really shocked at how little money he actually donated." Epstein gave at least $9 million to Harvard and visited the campus over 40 times, according to a report, but Rogan said the infamous predator's relationship with elites in...
    SHE'S faced with criticism from trolls on a daily basis thanks to having the UK's biggest eyebrows. But Sammie-Jo Hailford opened up to her TikTok followers on Wednesday in a live video as she explained the reasons behind her unique look. 3Sammie-Jo Hailford went live on TikTok to explain the reasons behind her very unique lookCredit: Tiktok/@sammie_jo_94 3She said the eye-catching brows are part of her starting a beauty movement called BROWS - Beauty Redefined or We SufferCredit: Tiktok 3Trolls haven't held back in their criticism of Sammie-Jo's lookCredit: Tiktok/@sammie_jo_94 "I've started a beauty movement called BROWS and BROWS stands for Beauty Redefined or We Suffer," the 27-year-old explained. "I talk a lot about mental health and the beauty industry and what it does to mental health and young girls and young boys and their self-esteem. "I don't agree with the beauty industry, I don't believe what it teaches people. "I'm here explaining to people and helping them grow their confidence to be themselves, not take judgement off anyone else, embrace their natural beauty, embrace the...
    Getty Images Jax Taylor's teeth dragged on social media. Jax Taylor interacted with some of his fans on Instagram following a dentist appointment. On July 26, 2022, the former “Vanderpump Rules” star had to go to the dentist. Taylor told his followers that he needed to have a root canal. He shared a video from inside his dentist’s office before his procedure. After his appointment, he did an Instagram Live from his car and answered a bunch of fan questions. He let everyone know that his root canal went fine, though he really doesn’t like the feeling of the roots being pulled out of his mouth, even though he was numbed up. From there, Taylor kept the Instagram interaction going. Here’s what you need to know:Taylor Responded to Someone Who Said His Teeth ‘Look Like Crap’ View this post on Instagram A post shared by Jax (@mrjaxtaylor) After he got home, he decided to put up a question box on his Instagram Stories to answer more questions from his followers. One person criticized Taylor’s teeth and suggested...
    FORGIVING Rebekah Vardy has extended an olive branch to Coleen Rooney despite losing their libel battle, saying: “I’d take her for a coffee.” The mum of five believes she is suffering from PTSD in the wake of the gruelling High Court trial — but bears former pal Coleen no ill-will. 5Rebekah Vardy has extended an olive branch to Coleen Rooney despite losing their libel battleCredit: Louis Wood 5Becky says she bears former pal Coleen no ill-willCredit: Splash She says: “If I saw her in the street tomorrow, I’d ask her if she wanted to go for a Caffe Nero. “Life is too short to be resentful and hold grudges and be bitter towards someone. That is not me. I am not that person.” However the wife of striker Jamie blasts the trial judge — and says she was “slut-shamed” and bullied in the harrowing court hearing. In an emotional interview, she tells how she considered jumping from the top floor of a shopping mall after being publicly accused by Coleen of leaking stories. Read more on Wagatha‘I DID NOT DO...
    More On: jane fonda Jane Fonda says her sex life got better with age: ‘I know what I want’ Jane Fonda, 84: Being ‘closer to death’ doesn’t bother me Jane Fonda would only have sex again with a younger man Jane Fonda calls on Hollywood to increase diversity Jane Fonda is done messing with her famous face. The Oscar-winning actress, 84, spoke to Vogue about her new H&M Move campaign, and also opened up about aging beautifully and the dark side of plastic surgery. “We all know a lot of women who are wealthy who’ve had all kinds of facelifts and things like that and they look terrible,” Fonda said. “So, I had a facelift and I stopped because I don’t want to look distorted. I’m not proud of the fact that I had [one].” The “Grace and Frankie” actress added, “Now, I don’t know if I had it to do over, if I would do it. But I did it. I admit it, and then I just say, okay.” Fonda swore off cosmetic surgery entirely in 2020, telling...
    Gwyneth Paltrow and Hailey Bieber, both children of famous actors, recently discussed their thoughts on nepotism and the impact it’s had on their careers. Paltrow was a guest on Bieber’s short form interview show, Who’s in my Bathroom?, last Wednesday, where the conversation quickly turned to their famous parents. Paltrow is the daughter of actress Blythe Danner, and Bieber’s father is Stephen Baldwin. Paltrow was discussing her mother’s long career when Bieber asked, “You were saying your mom is also obviously a really talented actress. And I was actually having a discussion with someone yesterday about the whole idea of nepotism, and I think this is really interesting to ask you because obviously, you have this insane career. I would love to hear your perspective.” “I mean, look, I think it’s fair, right? Because as the child of somebody — you get access that other people don’t have. Right, so the playing field is not level in that way,” Paltrow began. “However, I really do feel that once your foot is in the door, which you unfairly got in, then...
    Greg Norman, CEO of the LIV professional golf tour, said in a Fox News interview that aired Monday night that he has no explanation for criticisms leveled against the tour—the same tour that is widely viewed as “sportswashing” Saudi Arabia’s human rights abuses and links to 9/11. Speaking from former President Donald Trump’s Bedminster, New Jersey, golf club, which hosted the tour’s second U.S. event over the weekend, Norman was asked by Tucker Carlson why the tour “is so offensive to some American golf fans.” “What are they mad about?” Carlson asked the Australian former golf pro. “I don’t know. I really don’t care, quite honestly,” Norman said. “I just love the game of golf so much and I just want to grow the game of golf. We at LIV see that opportunity not just for the men but for the women. We at LIV see it for NCAA and younger generations. We at LIV see it as a pathway to opportunities for these kids to experience a new world out there. LIV is the future of golf.” LIV has...
    REAL Housewives of New York star has responded to rumors that she was fired from the Ultimate Girls Trip cast for throwing elephant poop at another cast member. Although she's ditched the main franchise, it looks as if the star is on board for another wild season of Ultimate Girls Trip in Thailand that allegedly began filming in July. 5A RHONY star responded to rumors she had been fired from the cast of Ultimate Girls Trip season threeCredit: Instagram/Bravo 5RHONY's Leah McSweeney was rumored to have thrown elephant poop at a cast memberCredit: Refer to Caption Leah McSweeney, 39, shut down a wild rumor involving elephant feces. A fan page shared: "Leah McSweeney has reportedly been banned from Thailand after her actions on UGT3." The rumor continued: "She was forcibly escorted off the set of UGT3 and was sent home early after she threw elephant dung at a cast mate." However, Leah replied to the rumor herself and commented: "This would have been iconic. I'm so sad it didn't happen." Read More on Leah McSweeney'SO CRINGE' RHONY's Ramona slammed...
    Joe Rogan believes Jeffrey Epstein and his cohorts could have been a part of an extensive intelligence operation designed to collect damming information on important people. Rogan was joined by fellow comedian Whitney Cummings on the Friday edition of The Joe Rogan Experience to discuss her new comedy special Jokes. The conversation eventually turned to a popular topic for Rogan, disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein and his connection with Harvard. Rogan said, “Well, he definitely donated some money to science. You know, but I had a conversation with a scientist who didn’t buy into that Epstein stuff and wouldn’t go to the meetings and stuff like that. And he said, he was really shocked at how little money he actually donated.” “Interesting,” Cummings replied. “He goes, ‘It wasn’t that much money.’ He goes, it was really like, ‘he was more than that.’ He was bringing them to parties. Like it was an intelligence operation,” Rogan said. “Whoever was running it, whether it was, the Mossad or whether it was a CIA or whether it was a combination of both — it...
    A MAN who has been accused of beating a street seller to death in Italy has been revealed as he has told cops he 'doesn't know how it happened'. Suspect Filippo Claudio Giuseppe Ferlazzo,32, was arrested following the tragic death of Alika Ogorchukwu, 39 in the beach town of Civitanova Marche. 3The horrific attack was filmed by onlookers 3Filippo Claudio Giuseppe Ferlazzo was arrested on suspicion of murder 3Alika Ogorchukwu was brutally beaten to death The horror attack came after the Nigerian seller reportedly called his attacker's girlfriend "beautiful" trying to secure a sale. Shocking footage shows the married dad-of-two being pinned to the ground by another man while bystanders did not reach out to help. The 32-year-old suspect who was pictured by news outlet Corriere was arrested after cops used cameras to track his movements. And now speaking from his cell in the Montacuto prison in Ancona he insists he "doesn't know what happened." READ MORE ON WORLD NEWSCLIFF PLUNGE At least 15 dead including child as truck topples off 650ft CLIFF in Peru The suspect has apologised to...
    BIRMINGHAM, England (AP) — Champion swimmer Adam Peaty is planning a reset after the Commonwealth Games in hopes of regaining his best form for the Paris Games in 2024. The reigning Olympic champion and world record holder in the 100-meter breaststroke was devastated to miss a medal in the event in a major upset on Sunday night. It was the first time the 27-year-old Englishman, who finished fourth despite leading at the halfway point, has been beaten in eight years and also the only major final he has lost in the event. Peaty broke his foot 10 weeks ago and missed the world championships in Budapest as a result. But he is dealing with a broader malaise, he said. “I only raced two meets before this championship and it just exposes you,” he said. “That’s the training aspect and then you’ve got … Do I love the sport as much as I did? I don’t know. “So I’ve got those questions on my mind. How can I maximize these next two seasons to potentially do what I need to do...
    Peacock Kyle Richards A “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” newcomer made some observations about her co-stars in a new interview. In 2021, Sheree Zampino joined the cast of the Bravo reality show as a “friend of” the main cast. The ex-wife of Will Smith is close friends with Garcelle Beauvais, but she has witnessed plenty of drama from the rest of the RHOBH cast, including Lisa Rinna, Erika Jayne, Dorit Kemsley, Sutton Stracke, Garcelle Beauvais, Crystal Kung Minkoff, and fellow newcomer Diana Jenkins. In a new interview, Zampino addressed the aftermath of a controversial scene that showed Erika Jayne cursing at Beauvais’ 14-year-old son, Jax Nilon, and how Kyle Richards was caught laughing about it. Richards explained that she did not condone Erika’s language to the teen but that she was happy to see her loosen up after years of being closed off on-camera. Zampino also weighed in on Richards’ involvement during a tense exchange between Sutton Stracke and Diana Jenkins this season.Sheree Zampino Says RHOBH Doesn’t Need a Moderator GettySheree Zampino of RHOBH. In an August...
    APPLE has hidden some iPhone tricks so deeply that you might never have seen them. There are two Easter eggs on your Apple mobile that are hidden especially deeply. 1Your iPhone is filled with hidden secretsCredit: Apple / TikTok / @letsdodiz Only true iPhone geniuses will have found them. But they've been unveiled in a new video by TikTok tech whiz @letsdodiz. In his clip – which has been liked by thousands of fans – the gadget genius shows exactly how to unlock them. The first involves using the Apple Store on your iPhone. Read more on iPhoneTRICKY Common iPhone trick to upgrade your handset might not be safe, Apple chief warns That's not the App Store where you download apps. Instead, it's the Apple Store app that you'd use to buy a new iPhone or iPad. If you can't find it, just use your iPhone search function on the phrase "Apple Store". Now go into the app and then navigate to the search bar. Most read in TechSUN BLAST Explosion behind Sun throws solar flares into space that may...
    TONIGHT sees this year’s series of Love Island end, with one lucky couple winning the £50,000 prize. But ITV bosses are already busy planning a new version of the show, which would see singletons over 40 enter the villa for the first time. 4Gail Porter admits she is unlucky in love and would love to find The One by appearing on the Love Island for over 40s which is tentatively titled Your Mum, My DadCredit: News Group Newspapers Ltd 4Gail married Toploader guitarist Dan Hipgrave in 2001 but their marriage ended just three years laterCredit: Reuters TV host Gail Porter, 51, admits she is unlucky in love and would love to find The One by appearing on the new show, tentatively titled Your Mum, My Dad. The former model, who is mum to Honey, 19, dated late Prodigy frontman Keith Flint in the Nineties before tying the knot with Toploader guitarist Dan Hipgrave in 2001. But her marriage ended just three years later and she has been single ever since. Today she explains why she would be ideal for...
    A 52-year-old Minnesota man has been arrested after a 17-year-old boy was stabbed to death and four others seriously-injured in a frenzied knife attack on a Wisconsin river. The group were tubing along Apple river near the town of Somerset in western Wisconsin, close to the Minnesota border. The Apple River has long been a popular summer recreational destination for Twin Cities residents.  They were attacked at around 3:45pm by a member of what St Croix County sheriffs believe was another tubing group of about six to eight people.  The motive was unclear, and police are trying to speak to the 15-20 people who were tubing on the river at the time.  Sheriff Scott Knudson said the scene at the remote location was 'chaotic, scary.'  Officials comb the Apple river on Saturday afternoon to try and find the knife used in the stabbing of five people - leaving one of them fatally wounded Around 15-20 people were on the river in tubes at the time of the attack, at 3:45pm on Saturday Sheriff Scott Knudson said that the attack was a...
    A FATHER says he “can’t imagine” what happened after his 23-year-old son jumped from a plane without a parachute. Charles Crooks had been working toward becoming a professional pilot, said his dad, who called his son a “flying fanatic.” 4Charles Crooks was known by his loved ones as a 'flying fanatic'Credit: WRAL 4He died after either jumping or falling out of a small aircraft on Friday, said, investigatorsCredit: WRAL “I don’t know,” said Hew Crooks. “We can’t process it right now, I don’t know.” According to Hew, Charles had been pursuing his pilot license while in college. “I think he got that when he was a sophomore,” he said, “He said a couple weeks ago, he couldn’t trade places with anybody in the world. He love where he was.” However, the Raleigh-Durham International Airport received a report of a plane making an emergency landing on their runway on Friday. NORTH CAROLINA STORIESMID-AIR CHAOS Passenger 'jumps from PLANE without parachute' as cops launch urgent searchSICK 'TROPHIES' I'm a dancer & I make $10k-a-month selling toenail clippings & worn panties The aircraft...
    White House physician Dr. Kevin O’Connor predicted he’d still be on the job in 5 years after President Joe Biden “capably wins” reelection in a January interview. Dr. O’Connor was briefly the focus of intense media interest during the week Biden anticlimactically fought off a mild Covid illness, but the public had to be content with daily letters updating the president’s condition rather than an appearance by O’Connor himself. Now, O’Connor is back on the Covid update beat with Saturday’s news that the president has tested positive a second time. Politico’s West Wing Playbook — authored by Alex Thompson, Adam Cancryn, and Max Tani — stepped into that breach with a deep-ish dive into the doc that included flagging a January interview with the Federation of State Medical Boards: “He tells a joke a minute, and a funny one every four minutes,” said one former Biden aide who likes O’Connor and finds the trait endearing. As proof, in an interview earlier this year with the Federation of State Medical Boards, O’Connor quipped: “I joined a cult – I’m a Pelotonian.”...
    A TESCO employee has shared a hack which gives customers three times as much money back. With millions of households cutting back on showers and eating lower-quality food to make ends meet, vouchers and reward schemes have never been more important. 4The Tesco employee shared the tip on TikTok where the clip has gone viralCredit: tiktok/@graciejayneadventures 4She claimed that many customers weren't aware of this shopping tipCredit: tiktok/@graciejayneadventures One big supermarket brand known for its customer reward system is Tesco - but despite its popularity, there's a little bonus you might not be aware of, according to an employee. Gracie Jayne, who works at the company, took it to TikTok to share the ''worker tip''. ''I was scanning all these clubcard vouchers and I remember that not a lot of people know that you can get three times as much money back to spend on hotels,'' Gracie said in the now-viral video. Revealing the hack, the employee then went on to demonstrate how you can make the most of your Tesco points. read more shopping storiesWATCH OUT How stores...
    Live from Music Row Thursday morning on The Tennessee Star Report with Michael Patrick Leahy – broadcast on Nashville’s Talk Radio 98.3 and 1510 WLAC weekdays from 5:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. – guest host Gulbransen welcomed U.S. Congressman Scott DesJarlais (R-TN-04) to the newsmaker line to discuss his recent op-ed on the hypocrisy of the left as sanctuary cities prove to be backfiring. Gulbransen: We have on our newsmaker line, which I want to go right to Congressman Scott Desjarlais. How are you, sir? I’m doing good. Desjarlais: How are you this morning, Aaron? Gulbransen: I didn’t just butcher your name; if I did, I’m sorry. Desjarlais: You’re fine. Gulbransen: In my defense, I don’t live in your district. But you have a great op ed that we’ve published entitled “No City is Prepared for Sanctuary Status”. Do you want to talk about that? Desjarlais: It’s just interesting, especially right here in DC, where I’m at this morning. Mayor Muriel Bowser was wanting to call out the National Guard and invoke emergencies and asking for help with the illegals that had been...
    Paramount The Challenge USA The 4th episode of “The Challenge: USA” saw the winning team make a big move by targeting and blindsiding some big names in the show. Alyssa Lopez and Kyland Young were paired up and won the trivia challenge that episode. The “Big Brother” pair decided to target their co-star and the season’s winner, Xavier Prather, who was teamed up with “Survivor” star Shantel Smith. Although the move came as a surprise to Xavier and Shan, Kyland and Alyssa discussed it with fellow “Big Brother” alum Angela Rummans ahead of time and she gave them some advice. “You can throw it all on Shan,” Angela told the winning team. “Make her freak out, and then [Xavier] just feels like he was partnered with a bad apple. I think we blame everything on Shan.” After the episode, Shan shaded Angela on The Challenge Fanatics’ Reali-Tea Podcast and said her co-star was difficult to get to know. “You know, I don’t know that many of the girls in the house other than Kyra [Green] and maybe Alyssa...
    Chris Cuomo lambasted the January 6th committee for their work investigating the attack on the U.S. Capitol and questioned if the whole event will turn out like the impeachment of former President Donald Trump. On the Thursday edition of his podcast The Chris Cuomo Project, Cuomo’s opening monologue was all about his disproval of the committee’s progress thus far. January 6th was a dangerous event. People were hurt, it could have been so much worse. And it seems to be the result of planning and bad purpose. There were people close to Trump and in other states, pushing fraudulent electors, reportedly. As an extension of this, not wanting to accept the outcome of the election. We have to respect the rules or the rules are meaningless. Now, absolutely it is in your interest for what happened and by whom to be rooted out and remedied, there could be crimes, especially on this Fugazi elector front that we’re just learning about now. Cuomo questioned if the committee was just chasing its own tail, saying he believed there may be “no criminality”...
    Getty Kim Richards. Kim Richards gave an update on her memoir. The “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star’s tell-all book was in the works, but publication for it never happened – at least not yet. In March 2021, an insider told The Daily Mail that the book, which was originally supposed to be published in April 2020, was scrapped by the publisher even after the former Bravo star was paid an advance. “They killed it,” the source told the outlet. “’And they’re letting Kim keep the $300,000 book advance. [Harper Collins] said they didn’t think they would ‘be able’ to recoup the money so they’re taking it as a loss.” In 2019, Richards was sued by ghostwriter Allison Kingsley Baker for $5,000 in unpaid services, per Reality Blurb. But what really happened? Here’s what you need to know:Kim Richards Revealed What Really Happened With Her Book BravoKim Richards. In a July 2022 interview with Entertainment Tonight, Richards gave hr side of what happened with her book, which was originally supposed to be titled “The Whole Truth: The Reality of...
    As Lamar Jackson and the Ravens continue their negotiations over the most important contract in franchise history, the star quarterback’s most important gesture of the process might’ve also been the simplest: He showed up for work Wednesday. At the end of the Ravens’ mid-June mandatory minicamp, Jackson had seemingly left open the possibility of sitting out Week 1, and perhaps even training camp, if a contract extension hadn’t been agreed upon. “We’re having conversations about it,” he said. “I don’t know.” But Jackson reported to Owings Mills last Thursday, led the Ravens’ offense in their first full-team practice of training camp Wednesday, and was upbeat and seemingly optimistic about the contract talks Thursday, his first news conference since minicamp. Jackson, who’s representing himself and entering the final year of his rookie contract, was again vague about the specifics of the negotiations, which picked up in June. He declined to say whether it was important to get a fully guaranteed deal, as Cleveland Browns quarterback Deshaun Watson had from the Cleveland Browns. Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti had said in March that...
    While hosting the Saudi-backed LIV Tour at his New Jersey golf club, former President Donald Trump on Thursday defended his decision to get in bed with the controversial golf league by shrugging off outrage from 9/11 victims’ families. “Nobody’s gotten to the bottom of 9/11, unfortunately,” the former president flatly told ESPN, contradicting his past declarations about Saudi involvement in the terror attacks. “And they should have, as to the maniacs that did that horrible thing to our city, to the country, to the world,” the man who was president for four years continued. “So nobody’s really been there, but I can tell you that there are a lot of really great people that are out here today, and we’re gonna have a lot of fun, and we’re going to celebrate.” The LIV Tour is largely financed by Saudi Arabia’s Public Investment Fund, which is overseen by Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman. The tournament has sparked intense backlash for its alleged “sportswashing” the Saudi regime’s human-rights abuses, assassination of Washington Post Jamal Khashoggi, and its possible involvement in the 9/11...
    Getty Tamra Judge poses in 2022. “Real Housewives of Orange County” star Tamra Judge will return to the show for its upcoming seventeenth season. “RHOC” season 16 star Dr. Jen Armstrong shared her thoughts about Judge’s return while recording a July 2022 episode of the “Behind The Velvet Rope” podcast.  “That’s good for Tamra. I don’t know if she has anything else going on but she really, really wanted to come back so good for her. You know, so that’s fine,” said Armstrong.  The CEO of Advanced Skincare Dermatology and Plastic Surgery, who was let go from “RHOC” following season 16, shared that she did not have a personal relationship with Judge. She also noted that she did not enjoy watching the mother of four when she was on “RHOC.”  “It was hard to watch Tamra she was little like — I like to watch people who can articulate, who I can talk to. The whole like ‘ahh’ isn’t really my thing… I don’t like that behavior, not so much of that behavior, no. I don’t even know...
    In an aerial view, shipping containers sit idle at the Port of Oakland on July 21, 2022 in Oakland, California. Truckers protesting California labor law Assembly Bill 5 (AB5) have shut down operations at the Port of Oakland after blocking entrances to container terminals at the port for the past four days. An estimated 70,000 independent truckers in California are being affected by the state AB5 bill, a gig economy law passed in 2019 that made it difficult for companies to classify workers as independent contractors instead of employees. The port shut down is contributing to ongoing supply-chain issues. Justin Sullivan | Getty Images The second-quarter GDP report brought the economy in line with a common definition of recession. But we won't know for sure if it officially is declared one at least for months. That's because the official arbiter in such matters is the Business Cycle Dating Committee of the National Bureau of Economic Research, and it doesn't use the same definition as the one commonly accepted of at least two consecutive quarters of negative growth. Rather, the NBER defines...
    Iconic sports broadcaster Bob Costas blasted former President Donald Trump for hosting an event with Saudi-backed LIV Golf. The event is this weekend at Trump’s Bedminster Golf Club, an hour away from New York City, a site during 9/11. Trump will play in the event’s pro-am on Thursday. LIV Golf has come under fire for being backed by Saudi Arabia’s Public Investment Fund given the 2018 killing of Washington Post columnist Jamal Khashoggi, who was critical of the Saudi regime. U.S. intelligence has deemed Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman as having backed the move to take out Khashoggi in at the Saudi embassy in Turkey. In an interview with The Wall Street Journal on Monday, Trump defended hosting LIV Golf. “I think LIV has been a great thing for Saudi Arabia, for the image of Saudi Arabia,” he said. “I think it’s going to be an incredible investment from that standpoint, and that’s more valuable than lots of other things because you can’t buy that—even with billions of dollars.” Trump added “that from the standpoint of Khashoggi, that has...
    Robert Herring, the owner and CEO of the conservative TV pariah One America News, blamed his company’s contractual woes with large TV providers on a mysterious “somebody” Wednesday. OAN was dropped by AT&T earlier this year – leaving the far-right broadcaster off of DirecTV’s lineup beginning in April. Herring Networks sued AT&T, accusing the telecom giant of breach of contract, breach of the covenant of good faith and fair dealing, intentional interference with business expectancy, and violation of California’s Unfair Competition Law. The suit failed to return OAN to DirecTV, which then still relied on Verizon’s Fios streaming platform. In its only public comment about the matter, AT&T said, “We informed Herring Networks that, following a routine internal review, we do not plan to enter into a new contract when our current agreement expires.” Last week, Verizon pulled the rug out from under Herring and OAN. The company issued a statement that negotiations with the network had failed: Our negotiation with OAN has been a typical, business as usual carriage negotiation like those that routinely happen between content distributors and content...
    Goop founder Gwyneth Paltrow could not get her mind out of the gutter while being interviewed by Rhode founder Hailey Baldwin Bieber for her vlog Who's in my Bathroom on Wednesday. The 49-year-old Oscar winner immediately brought up the fact that she had acted with the 25-year-old IMG Model's father Stephen Baldwin in Alan Rudolph's 1994 Dorothy Parker biopic, Mrs. Parker and the Vicious Circle. 'Wow, not me not knowing that!' Hailey marveled. Talking dirty: Goop founder Gwyneth Paltrow (L) could not get her mind out of the gutter while being interviewed by Rhode founder Hailey Baldwin Bieber (R) for her vlog Who's in my Bathroom on Wednesday Gwyneth explained: 'Well it was a tiny independent movie. I think I was like 20 years old, so it was a really long time ago. But he was great. He was so nice. Yeah, it was awesome.' Relieved, Bieber replied: 'I like hearing that. Imagine if you had some horror story. "He was terrible! It was a nightmare working with him!"' RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next 'It's...
    Commentator Colin Cowherd is rushing to support Charles Barkley’s potential move to LIV golf. A clip circulating Twitter, posted by Awful Announcing’s Brandon Contes, features Cowherd on the latest episode of The Herd with Colin Cowherd chatting about the subject. Barkley and several others who have made the move to LIV Golf have been questioned on the ethics surrounding the Saudi-backed start-up, citing the kingdom’s many civil rights abuses. Cowherd, seemingly downplayed the concerns of critics, saying, “The company that owns you, you don’t really know. You’re not a trained journalist. I’m kind of a journalist, but I don’t know what everybody does at every company I’ve worked at.” “I go to the store. I like eggs, bread. The products I buy, I don’t know who’s on the board. I don’t know their every mood. I got six kids. I got a life. Do you have to be a Washington Post journalist for every company you use? If you create a great product I’m in,” he professed. The one exception Cowherd would make to this philosophy, he said, would be...
    Getty Jaylen Brown, Boston Celtics Since news broke that the Boston Celtics were considering trading Jaylen Brown to the Brooklyn Nets in return for Kevin Durant, a lot has been said about Boston’s star wing player’s potential future with the franchise. Brown has been here before, having previously been floated in trade discussions for Anthony Davis, Kawhi Leonard, Bradley Beal, and now Durant, so it’s fair to assume he’s feeling a little neglected. In a recent article by Bleacher Report’s A Sherrod Blakely, multiple executives from around the league shared their thoughts on Brown’s long-term future with the Celtics, with the common response being, “He won’t forget this.” "Jaylen won't let this affect his play, but he won't forget this, either," – A really interesting piece from @ASherrodblakely today on Jaylen Brown's future relationship with the Celtics. https://t.co/s0yoanSxDn — Adam Taylor (@AdamTaylorNBA) July 27, 2022 “When you give your blood, sweat, and tears, as I know he has to that team, and you don’t feel you’re getting that same love back, it’ll definitely make you look different or...
    New York (CNN Business)This week is something of an earnings and econ bonanza. We've got second-quarter report cards coming in from about a third of the companies in the S&P 500; a survey of consumers' confidence (spoiler alert: it ain't good); a pivotal interest rate decision coming Wednesday from the Federal Reserve; a reading on GDP that will fuel debate over whether we're in a recession at this very moment; and then a cherry to top this giant data sundae: the latest headline from the Personal Consumption Expenditures Price Index — the Fed's preferred inflation gauge — coming Friday. (So, be kind to your local business reporters, please.) It's only Tuesday, but already we've got a lot of fresh intel to chew on. Let's break it down. Theme 1: Pandemic fortunes are reversingRead More We've said it before, but it's worth repeating: The so-called winners of the pandemic — those companies like Peloton and Zoom that catered to life in lockdown — are reckoning with the fact that people are going outside (or into the office) again. ...
    Getty UFC President Dana White is seen during UFC 261. UFC president Dana White fired back at critics of his extravagant gift to the Nelk Boys. About two weeks ago, White was seen presenting a generous gift for the birthday of his friend and Nelk Boys member Kyle Forgeard, in a video uploaded by Forgeard on his social media accounts. Forgeard showed off the plastic bag loaded with wads of cash amounting to $250,000 he received. The post drew the ire of many members of the community, including numerous current and former fighters and media fellows. Amidst calls for improved fighter pay, a topic that has picked up momentum in recent times, the present was considered a bit too lavish. In an appearance on “The Pat McAfee Show,” White defended his surprise gift and attacked the people on the internet for interfering in his matters. “Let me set this record straight: First of all, all these people on the internet, go f*** yourself,” White said. “I spend my money however the f*** I want to spend my money....
    MSNBC’s Jason Johnson took a shot at former Vice President Mike Pence on Tuesday for downplaying division within the Republican Party. The host hit the former VP for making light of fractures within the GOP establishment and far-right factions. He also zinged Pence for ignoring calls by some Trump supporters to hang him on Jan. 6 last year. On that day, Trump tweeted that Pence “didn’t have the courage” to overturn the 2020 election results as the presiding officer over the certification of the election, thus further inciting his the mob that stormed the Capitol. Johnson, who was filling in on The ReidOut for host Joy Reid, aired footage from earlier in the day of Pence addressing the issue of unity within the conservative movement. “I couldn’t be more proud of the record of the Trump-Pence administration,” Pence said in Washington on Tuesday. “So, I don’t know that our movement is that divided. I don’t know that [Trump] and I differ on issues, but we may differ on focus.” Trump delivered his own speech in Washington, where he visited for...
    When the last of the Ravens veterans reported to training camp Tuesday, the vibe around the team’s facility was familiar. “Like the first day of school,” defensive lineman Calais Campbell said. The circumstances surrounding their 2022 season, however, are decidedly foreign. After a year so riddled with injuries that former defensive coordinator Don “Wink” Martindale likened it to Netflix’s gory “Squid Game” series, the Ravens know they have to move past the dismal end that defined their 2021. Six straight losses, including four without injured quarterback Lamar Jackson. An 8-9 record, only the second losing season during coach John Harbaugh’s tenure. And no postseason appearance for the first time since 2017. “It makes you hungry,” inside linebacker Patrick Queen said Tuesday. “I don’t like having a bad taste in my mouth. I know the last game of the season [a 16-13 overtime loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers], it didn’t end how we wanted to, and we didn’t make the playoffs. So the only thing on our minds right now is just getting ready for these preseason games. Go in there...
    Kevin Hart was left nearly speechless when talking with former NFL player Channing Crowder about an event him and his wife attend every year. Hart joined the guys of The Pivot podcast to talk about his career and the conversation quickly went off the rails. “Me and my wife go to a nudist colony once a once a year,” revealed retired Miami Dolphins linebacker Channing Crowder. “We go to a nudist colony.” “What’s going on?” asked a confused Hart. “We go to a place where like, you walk in, everybody just gets naked and runs around,” Crowder continued. “So we go to the nudist colony and you know, we just kind of go around, you gotta shave everything and show out. And especially when you shave your shit, it looks bigger because you gain inches from no hair.” Hart pressed for answers, saying, “Back up for a second. I just wanna get clarity. Y’all just hanging out or y’all fucking these people like what–” “No, no, there are swingers there, but you set the precedent when you get...
    After the Orlando Magic’s offseason moves, it’s clear Terrence Ross is excited about the team’s future. What remains unclear is whether he’ll be a part of it. Ross’ future is unknown after he made it clear to the Orlando Sentinel and publicly that he’d like to continue his career elsewhere — especially on a contending team. Despite that preference, Ross remains in Orlando and is optimistic about what the Magic could achieve after their offseason moves — drafting Paolo Banchero at No. 1 and Caleb Houstan in the second round (No. 32), signing Gary Harris to a contract extension and re-signing Mo Bamba and Bol Bol in free agency. The Magic also signed Kevon Harris to a two-way contract Monday and Admiral Schofield will return on a two-way deal. “I feel like everything we didn’t have a season or two ago, we have,” Ross said on his podcast, The T. Ross Podcast. “Everything in bulk. I’m literally shooting in the middle of my workout, not even talking to the coaches or anything, and just in my head thinking. And halfway...
    TEEN Mom Kailyn Lowry has posted a cryptic quote about being "stronger than ever" after her baby daddy hinted that she's pregnant. Kailyn, 30, currently has four children; Isaac, 12, with ex Jo Rivera, her eight-year-old son Lincoln with ex Javi Marroquin, and her sons Lux, four, and Creed, one, with ex Chris Lopez. 5Teen Mom Kailyn Lowry with her her sons Isaac, Lincoln, Lux, and CreedCredit: Kailyn Lowry/Instagram 5Kailyn's ex hinted that the Teen Mom may be pregnant with her fifth childCredit: MTV The Teen Mom 2 alum posted the inspirational quote to her Instagram Stories on Monday. It read, "I am stronger and more resilient than ever because I failed more times than I can count but always got back up." The quote concludes by stating, "There's no doubt in my mind that I've got this!" Amid considerable speculation that Kailyn might be pregnant with her fifth child by boyfriend Elijah Scott, 24, the post's meaning has taken on an air of significance. READ MORE ON KAILYN LOWRYDRIVING THEM CRAZY Teen Mom fans spot clue Kailyn is 'PREGNANT' with with...