Monday, Aug 15, 2022 - 08:07:49
970 results - (0.008 seconds)

everything you need:

latest news at page 1:
    EPIC Games has finally officially confirmed the rumoured Fortnite x Naruto crossover and here's what to expect. The studio confirmed that Fortnite Naruto crossover is coming next week, on November 16. 1Fortnite x Naruto cosmetics and skins revealedCredit: Abdul Zoldyck via Twitter But thanks to a number of leaks, we already know a number of details about what the update will bring. Fortnite x Naruto release date While Epic has confirmed that the Naruto crossover is dropping on November 16, it hasn't said anything more than that. But Fortnite Twitter leaker Hypex says it'll go live at 2pm UTC which is 6am PT / 9am ET / 2pm GMT. He does say that the time may change, but for now, this is when you should expect to see the crossover go live. How to unlock Fortnite x Naruto skins According to Abdul Zoldyck on Twitter (who's the source for the image above) Fortnite will be getting four Naruto skins: Naruto Sasuke Sakura Kakahi Most read in TechGENERATION X Kids born on Mars after Musk's missions would...
    Scouting Report: Sugar Paper and Target’s Holiday Collection are sure to make your loved ones ooh and ahh before they even open their gifts. I’m the kind of person who swoons over things like beautifully wrapped gifts. Don’t get me wrong, I love wrapping paper covered in cartoons or Santa’s for the kids and kids at heart, but I admire and aspire to be the person who shows up at the holiday party with a gift that looks like it belongs in a magazine. These are the gifts that are so chic, you want to enjoy them before you even open them. As someone who doesn’t necessarily consider themselves “crafty”, I let go of the idea of having Pinterest-worthy gifts, because I simply didn’t have the budget or the time to devote to creating something that beautiful. That is, until I discovered Sugar Paper and Target’s Holiday Collection. Every year, the stationery brand, Sugar Paper, collaborates with Target on a holiday gift wrap line, and the result is gorgeous arrays of wrapping paper, luxe ribbons, gift tags, gift boxes,...
    NBC Girl Named Tom on 'The Voice.' The Voice” live shows kick off tonight at 8 p.m. Eastern time which means it’s time to vote for your favorite contestants! Voting can be done via “The Voice” official app or on the NBC website. Voting is open until 7 a.m. Eastern time on Tuesday, November 9. Viewers can vote for each artist up to ten times. You must sign up to vote with an email address or through Facebook. Twenty contestants will perform tonight and only thirteen will make it past this round. The results of the voting will be revealed on Tuesday, November 9. What will each contestant on ‘The Voice’ sing tonight? Follow along for live coverage below. The rest of this article will be updated as tonight’s episode of ‘The Voice’ airs.Team Kelly View this post on Instagram A post shared by NBC's The Voice (@nbcthevoice) First up tonight were the contestants of Team Kelly Clarkson. The sibling act “Girl Named Tom” performed Creep by Radiohead, Katie Rae sang “Stormy Weather” by Ethel Waters, and...
    LITTLE People, Big World has been on our screens for the past fourteen years.  The series chronicles the Roloff family and centers around their famous farms in Oregon. 9 Matt Roloff showed off his dream farm home, where he is living with girlfriend CarynCredit: Instagram 9 Amy is now engaged to Chris Marek 9 Amy with her daughter Molly and her husbandCredit: Instagram Jacob with his girlfriend and momCredit: Instagram Matt and Amy Roloff, who are divorced, are both 4 feet tall and the show documented them raising their kids. They share four children together, twins Jeremy and Zachary, both 31, Molly, 28, Jacob, 24. Their divorce was finalized in May 2016 but Amy and Matt still work together on Roloff Family Farms. Season 22 is currently airing on TLC. Who are Zach and Tori?  9 Zach and Tori have two kids and live in Washington.Credit: Instagram Zach is Jeremy's twin brother. He first met Tori in 2010 when she began working on Roloff Farms during pumpkin season. They got married five years later and now live nearby his childhood home....
    NEW YORK CITY (WABC) -- The largest celebration of veterans in the nation will once again step off in the largest city in America on Thursday, November 11, rain or shine.The New York City Veterans Day Parade honors America's veterans and will once again be aired live on WABC.Every year, Manhattan's iconic Fifth Avenue becomes a focal point of the city's efforts to salute the men and women who have defended our nation and its principles.The sole mission of the parade and its related activities is to honor America's veterans and to spotlight those who serve them.Here's everything we know about this year's event, subject to change:Key PointsThe parade will be a traditional, in-person event, and adjustments are being made to address COVID-19 issues and to maximize the safety of all participants and spectators.The traditional Opening Ceremony in Madison Square Park will be significantly reduced.The parade will step off between noon and 12:30 p.m. and run until 3-3:30 p.m.Assembly will begin at 8 a.m.RouteThe parade will proceed on its traditional route, stepping off at 25th Street and Fifth Avenue and...
    Everything you need to know about Canelo Alvarez vs. Caleb Plant. The boxing fight of the year is finally upon us. After a tense (and bloody) face-off in Los Angeles, Canelo Alvarez and Caleb Plant will finally fight. Here’s everything you’ll need to know about the fight in one place.Canelo Alvarez vs. Caleb Plant pre-fight quotes“The goal is to be an all-time great,” Alvarez said. “I’m so proud of the journey I’ve taken to achieve that. I’m not going to stop until I’ve tried my best to reach that goal. Only one thing is going through my mind, and that’s winning. Everything else is outside of my control. I only care about what’s going to happen inside of the ring Saturday night.” “Leading up to this fight, Canelo said that the Mexicans don’t f— around,” Plant said. “That’s good to know, because where I’m from, we don’t f— around either. I have to get the job done by any means necessary. That’s what me and my team have done so far to get to this point. Whether it’s boxing or...
    Even if you've done it every year for over a decade, hosting Thanksgiving at your home for friends and family can be downright nerve-wracking—but it's especially daunting if it's your first time. Heck, maybe you've never even cooked a turkey before or had to coordinate table settings with holiday-themed napkins and dinnerware (currently raising my hand!). If you're feeling clueless about where to even begin, we've put together a hosting Thanksgiving for the first time checklist to review ahead of the big day (but really, please don't wait until the day of to start your planning—trust me). Maybe you've just bought a house or recently got married and figured it was time to officially graduate to adulthood—or, perhaps you're having your pals over for a casual Friendsgiving soiree with Thanksgiving-themed cocktails. Either way, you're going to want to be prepared with the right arsenal to make sure everything goes smoothly. While we can't ensure your distant uncle won't have one too many glasses of wine and start a bona fide political war at the dinner table, we can help you...
    Twice delayed and with a new route, the 36th Los Angeles Marathon will take place Sunday. It will feature an estimated 15,000 runners — including many of the fastest in the world — from dozens of countries. Whether you plan to run, to watch or simply want to avoid the street closures, here is everything you need to know: Where does the course go? Runners will follow a 26.2-mile course that mirrors what a group of tourists might traverse, albeit much, much faster and without cameras hanging around their necks. The marathon will begin at Dodger Stadium, turn toward downtown and cruise under the Chinatown Dragon Gate, past Olvera Street, and through Little Tokyo before turning northwest past Echo Park Lake and into Hollywood with all its gritty glamour. Beverly Hills is next before the course lips into Brentwood. From there it makes an abrupt change from recent L.A. Marathons. Runners will double back on San Vicente, Sepulveda and Santa Monica boulevards before finishing at Avenue of the Stars. Sports L.A. Marathon finish line is moving from...
    NEW YORK (WABC) -- Channel 7 is your home for the TCS New York City Marathon on Sunday.We'll have special coverage each day leading up to the 50th running of the big race on Nov. 7.You can watch coverage online and on ABC7, but if you want to enjoy a better experience, did you know you can check out marathon coverage on your television set? Just make sure you add the ABC7NY app to your streaming device (Roku, Apple TV, etc.) WHAT TO KNOWMARATHON SUNDAYThe marathon will air Sunday morning from 8 a.m. until 1:30 p.m. on Channel 7.And before it gets underway, tune in at 7 a.m. as sports anchors Ryan Field and Sam Ryan will host coverage from Fort Wadsworth on Staten Island. Meteorologist Lee Goldberg will report from the start, while Kemberly Richardson, Michelle Charlesworth, Josh Einiger, and Anthony Johnson will report from throughout the city. John Del Giorno will cover the race from above in NewsCopter7.OPENING CEREMONYEyewitness News sports anchor Ryan Field will kick off the celebration for New York City's most popular annual sporting event...
    Infections edge higher in 24 states as weather turns colder; Britain approves Merck pill for COVID patients: Live updates 2 dead after shootout between alleged drug gangs near Cancun resorts Refi Rates at 1.99% APR. Do you qualify? Ad Microsoft Full screen 1/6 SLIDES © Getty / Leon Bennett / Stringer Everything You Need to Know About Jaden Michael From Colin in Black & White Mark my words, Jaden Michael is going to be a big star one day. You may actually know his name already. The 18-year-old actor stars as young Colin Kaepernick in Netflix's latest scripted series Colin in Black & White, which dives into the former San Francisco 49ers quarterback's high school years and his road to becoming the activist he is today. While this role is certainly his biggest role to date, Michael is no Hollywood rookie. At age 2, he began his modeling career and he may or may not have ended up on a billboard in Times Square....
    A new hit Korean TV show which is on track to gain as much attention as the widely popular Squid Game series is now streaming in Australia. With the hype from Squid Game finally starting to die down after becoming Netflix's most watched series around the world, a new South Korean drama titled My Name is tipped to be the next big hit. The eight-part series centres around Yoon Ji-woo who is seeking revenge after her gangster father was murdered in cold blood on her 17th birthday. She joins the Dongcheon gang, ran by her father's friend and crime boss Choi Mujin who trains her up in his martial arts gym. With the hype from Squid Game finally starting to die down after becoming Netflix's most watched series around the world, a new South Korean drama titled My Name is tipped to be the next big hit Ji-woo then joins the police force undercover as she tries to find the killer responsible for her father's death, taking viewers on a wild ride. My Name first aired on Netflix on October 15 and has...
    Best Grateful Dead albums of all time 6 Tips for Navigating Dollar Stores Early November is a mixed bag of emotions. On one hand, we get one of the most exhilarating things to happen to college football — midweek MACtion. When there’s not much else going on a Tuesday or Wednesday night, you can turn to the Mid-American Conference to be a source of entertainment. On the other hand, midweek football is the indicator that the college football season is approaching its end. I must admit, I am a MACtion mega fan. In 2020, when it was announced that the MAC conference would not have a football season due to the pandemic, I truly shed some tears. But then when it was announced that a season would be played after all, it was like Christmas morning.  My love for the Mid-American Conference goes way back to my poker days. While the world was focused on the SEC, Big 12, and other Power Five conferences, I was making bank on the MAC. The most profitable games often are the ones...
    NEW YORK -- One week after Halloween, expect the annual trick (early sunsets) and treat (sleeping in) -- daylight saving time is coming to an end.Many experts have pointed to the time change's adverse health effects, and studies show 7 in 10 Americans preferred not to switch back and forth.But like it or not, 2021 will carry on the hundred-year practice of "falling back."Here's everything need to know about the end of daylight saving time this year:When are Americans falling back? Springing forward? Daylight saving time ends at 2 a.m. local time on Sunday, Nov. 7, and begins again at 2 a.m. on Sunday, March 13, 2021.After clocks "fall back," it'll be lighter earlier in the morning and darker earlier in the evening.Daylight saving time: Fact and fiction It's daylight saving time, not daylight "savings" time. You are saving daylight, not savings daylight. Contrary to popular belief, daylight saving time was not invented for the benefit of farmers. Credit for Daylight Saving Time belongs to Benjamin Franklin, who first suggested the idea in 1784. The Germans were the first...
    Skyrocket Buy Moji the Lovable Labradoodle Here Is your child asking for a dog but you’re not so sure? If so, you’re in luck as Skyrocket has created Moji the Lovable Labradoodle, the closest you can get to the real thing without needing to worry about cleaning up after them. How realistic is it? Surprisingly so. Moji is all about interactivity. Things like popping down the included dog bowl in front of them and they’ll bend over and start feeding or how Moji will start bouncing excitedly if you give them fuss all help to create something that truly feels alive. It’s not just a handful of features either. All together, Moji boasts 150 sound-and-motion combinations, meaning kids are going to have a lot of fun discovering what type of dog Moji is. Also of Interest: Top 101 Hottest Christmas Toys Moji the Lovable Labradoodle is also able of communicating in more ways than just movement. They come with an interactive dog collar, which kind of looks like a Tamagotchi, to communicate how they’re feeling – be it...
    Paramount Scenes from “Star Trek: Prodigy,” Episode 1 As readers may have guessed, the staff at Heavy who covers “Star Trek” is ready for the newest installment of the iconic franchise — “Star Trek: Prodigy.” Heavy writers and staff members have submitted stories on many different “Prodigy” related topics, including — the show’s creative team, the voices behind the main characters, the actors who bring the villains to life, and the A-list group of names that were just revealed as part of the show. “Star Trek: Prodigy” Play Star Trek: Prodigy | Official Trailer | Paramount+Watch the Official Trailer for the new animated Nickelodeon series, Star Trek: Prodigy, which debuted during the Star Trek: Prodigy panel at Star Trek Day 2021. Developed by Emmy Award-winners Kevin and Dan Hageman ("Trollhunters" and "Ninjago") the CG-animated series STAR TREK: PRODIGY is the first "Star Trek" series aimed at younger audiences and will…2021-09-09T01:25:35Z In short, the first episode is fun and fast. It will grab the attention of both the children and adults who watch the show and keep them wondering what will happen next. The...
    The Chicago Bears must try to stop Tom Brady and the NFL’s top-ranked passing attack without a few key members of their defense Sunday against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. That will make it all the more challenging to slow down Brady, who has completed 183 of 267 passes for 2,064 yards with 17 touchdowns and three interceptions this season. Stay with us for Week 7 updates. Sign up for alerts on your phone, desktop and inbox to stay current with the latest news Sign up for our sports newsletter, delivered daily each morning Inactives announced Bears outside linebacker Khalil Mack and wide receiver Allen Robinson both will play after they originally were listed as questionable because of injuries. Mack’s foot injury and Robinson’s ankle injury have limited them in practice, but they will play through them against the Bucs. Defensive lineman Bilal Nichols, nickel cornerback Duke Shelley, tight end J.P. Holtz and wide receiver Jakeem Grant also are active after they were listed as questionable on Friday. The Bears previously announced that safety Tashaun Gipson and defensive...
    Share this: This article was originally published on Oct 26 at 7:07pm EDT by THE CITY. Voting wraps up in New York in a week. Did you vote already? Great! If not, read on. Early voting runs from now through Halloween: Sunday, Oct. 31. And Election Day — the last day to vote — is next Tuesday, Nov. 2.
    Spin Master Buy Gabby’s Purrfect Dollhouse Here If there’s one toy every child is after right now, it’s the Gabby’s Purrfect Dollhouse from Spin Master. Based on the hit Netflix series Gabby’s Dollhouse, the Purrfect Dollhouse is a fun alternative for kids after something different from the usual 11.5-inch Barbie-style dolls. The dollhouse itself stands at over two feet tall. In short, it’s not short. It’s massive, with a plethora of exciting features to uncover, including sounds, a working Cat-A-Vator, and a Dollhouse Delivery tower. Also of Interest: 101 Hottest Chirstmas Toys On the doll side of things, the Gabby’s Purrfect Dollhouse comes with a 3.5-inch Gabby doll, Pandy Paws figure, two Dollhouse Deliveries, accessories, as well as furniture for each room. If your child fancies themselves a home decorator, they’re going to have a blast setting up each room to their liking. Play Gabby’s Dollhouse – Gabby’s Purrfect Dollhouse and Deluxe Room Sets – How ToJump into Gabby’ Dollhouse with the same cat-errific rooms!! And grow the magic of the dollhouse with Deluxe Room Sets. We’ll...
    Paramount / CBS ‘Star Trek: Voyager’ debuts this Thursday on Paramount+ This Thursday will mark a bunch of firsts for the “Star Trek” franchise. October 28, 2021, will be the first time fans will get to stream “Star Trek: Prodigy,” which is the first show of the franchise to be geared toward children. Below are some of these firsts, along with everything you’ll need to know to watch “Prodigy.”How to Watch Play Star Trek: Prodigy | Official Trailer | Paramount+Watch the Official Trailer for the new animated Nickelodeon series, Star Trek: Prodigy, which debuted during the Star Trek: Prodigy panel at Star Trek Day 2021. Developed by Emmy Award-winners Kevin and Dan Hageman ("Trollhunters" and "Ninjago") the CG-animated series STAR TREK: PRODIGY is the first "Star Trek" series aimed at younger audiences and will…2021-09-09T01:25:35Z Fans who want to watch “Prodigy” must be a subscriber to Paramount+, where the series will stream. Eventually, the show will air on cable TV, courtesy of Nickelodeon. These entities — Paramount, Nickelodeon, and “Star Trek” — are owned by media conglomerate Viacom.  The first episode...
    THIS week has been a fruitful one when it comes to opportunities to buy the PlayStation 5. And today, GameStop is giving gamers across America another chance to get hold of one with a bunch of in-store PS5 restocks. 1GameStop PS5 in-store restocks are happening across the country today We have you the heads up in our PS5 stock tracker earlier this week, but the big day is finally upon us. Thanks to TechRadar's Matt Swider we know the cities and store locations that will be selling PS5 consoles today. There are 290 stores in total that will be opening their doors to gamers trying to get hold of a PS5, The restocks are happening in the following cities: Boston Los Angeles Phoenix San Antonio Houston Miami-Ft Lauderdale Chicago Swider report there weren't any queues at midnight so hopefully you won't be fighting off fellow shoppers to keep your place in line. In terms of inventory, GameStop is selling PS5 bundles which can get a bit pricey. Although the price you're paying for the items is what...
    BRITS will soon be able to get their hands on Covid pills that protect them from illness. Taken at home during the first few days of symptoms, they prevent the virus from replicating in the body. 1MolnupiravirCredit: Reuters The Department of Health and Social Care announced today the drugs could be used by “thousands” of people this winter. It could add to the UK’s “armour” against Covid disease, helping to avert the need for future lockdowns.  Here is everything you need to know about the two new medicines. What are the drugs and how many are there? The Government has secured 480,000 courses of molnupiravir, and 250,000 courses of PF-07321332/ritonavir. Molnupiravir, from company Merck Sharp and Dohme (MSD), has been shown in a study to slash severe Covid (hospitalisation) by 50 per cent. Pfizer, whose Covid vaccine has been widely used across the globe, has created the antiviral PF-07321332. It is used in combination with ritonavir, an older medication widely used in combination treatments for HIV infection. Most read in Health NewsWORLD FIRST Inside the only global facility infecting humans...
    Season 18 of "The Bachelorette" premiered on Monday and gave fans their first look at new lead Michelle Young since her debut on "The Bachelor."  As a brand new collection of suitors vie to win her heart in this upcoming season, some may want to catch up on who exactly she is and what she’s looking for in a potential husband. To help excited "Bachelorette" fans who are curious about Young after Tuesday’s season premiere, below is a rundown of everything they need to know about the latest bachelorette.  Who is she outside the show? Young, 28, is a fifth-grade teacher by profession. She specializes in preparing her students to be community leaders when they reach adulthood. However, molding young minds isn’t her only claim to fame heading into the "Bachelor" franchise. When it comes to athletics, she may have all of her potential new boyfriends beat as she was previously a Division I basketball player in her home state of Minnesota.  'BACHELORETTE' NAMES KATIE THURSTON, MICHELLE YOUNG AS LEADS FOR SURPRISE DOUBLE SEASON When did she debut?  ABC's newest...
    BOOSTER jabs for Covid-19 are currently being rolled to the most vulnerable in order to keep them safe through the winter months. Coronavirus infections are still rising and the immunity of those who were jabbed at the start of the vaccine rollout has now started to wane. 2Booster jabs are currently being given out to the most vulnerable in the UK in order to give them added protectionCredit: LNP 2Support our campaign and get your booster as soon as your eligible The Sun has today launched the Give Britain a Booster campaign to get Brits jabbed - but here's everything you need to know about the extra shot. Figures reveal 5.5million of the 7.9million eligible have so far been invited for a booster jab. Four million have already had it — leaving 1.5million who have not. Another 1.9 million people will be asked to head to their local GP or vaccination centre this week. Around 500,000 who live or work in social care will be jabbed there. All over-50s, people with serious health conditions and health and care workers...
    THOUSANDS around the nation are suffering with “the worst cold ever”. Victims have flooded social media reporting symptoms of the “super cold”, which include sandpaper throats, headaches, dripping noses and being unable to get out of bed. 3There is more opportunity to pass on colds and illnesses this yearCredit: Getty Coughs and colds this autumn have increased by 149 per cent year on year. So what is going on? It might be more than one cold THIS year is like every single year, there is never just one cold, cough or virus doing the rounds. So if you feel like you’ve had a cold and are only better for a day or two before feeling ill again, you may have been hit by successive bugs. There are often lots going around with similar symptoms. There's a bigger viral loan this year COMMUNITY viral load is a medical term used to describe the amount of a virus that is circulating. Last year we stayed inside isolating and socially distancing. Colds and coughs couldn’t spread between us all so the community viral...
    WE ALL love getting together with our family and friends to celebrate and have fun – and Halloween is a great excuse to do just that. Nothing really screams fun quite like fancy dress, party games, and themed snacks, right? 4 Make Halloween spooky with Morrisons Right now you can get everything you need for your Halloween party or celebration from Morrisons – and for a great price, too. From fancy dress for the whole family, to snacks you can decorate at home, there’s something for everyone and all available in store right now. Here are our top picks for making Halloween spooky with Morrisons. Costumes Right now you can get your hands on a whole host of different Halloween costumes for kids from just £8. There’s a diverse range to choose from, including a Werewolf (£12, ages 5-12 years), Day of the Dead (£12, ages 5-12), Cosmic Cat (£8, ages 2-6) and Harry Potter (£15, ages 7-12), and the good news is all costumes are made from recycled materials and are machine washable. 4 This Harry Potter costume is...
    The 30 most expensive movies ever made The Best and Worst Kinds of Debt To Have The release of EA Sports' new NHL game coincides with the start of the NHL season. The newest edition of the franchise, "NHL 22," is set to drop, and many have already played the game ahead of its worldwide release. Sporting News has you covered with an everything you need to know guide before shelling out the cash for the new game. 'NHL 22' release date Friday, Oct. 15 The "NHL 22" global release for all consoles takes place on Friday, Oct. 15, 2021. The game has been available since Tuesday, Oct. 12 to those who pre-ordered the X-Factor Edition. MORE: NHL predictions entering 2021-22 © Provided by Sporting News Alex-Ovechkin-10-13 "NHL 22" price This year, the Standard Edition price of "NHL 22" is $59.99 or $69.99, depending on the console. The X-Factor Edition of the game is priced at $99.99. This is a special version of the game that allows early access and has additional content such as extra packs,...
    New York (CNN Business)William Shatner — who gained international fame playing the iconic role of Captain Kirk on "Star Trek" — will make a very real trek to outer space today, if only for a brief suborbital joyride aboard a New Shepard rocket. It's the same one that took Amazon billionaire Jeff Bezos to space this summer.Shatner, 90, is set to become the oldest person ever to travel to space, though his spacecraft won't be equipped with warp drive, transporters, or shields. He'll be blasting off onboard a New Shepard spacecraft — the one developed by Bezos' rocket company, Blue Origin — alongside three crewmates: Chris Boshuizen, a co-founder of satellite company Planet Labs, and software executive Glen de Vries, who'll both be paying customers, and Audrey Powers, Blue Origin's vice president of mission and flight operations.Their flight is slated to take off from Blue Origin's launch facilities in West Texas at 8:30 am CT on Wednesday, a 24-hour delay from the original schedule due to rough winds in the area.A joyride aboard a Starfleet spaceship, it will not be....
    The 25 most iconic film and TV vehicles 9 Best Deals in Costco’s October Coupon Book England kicked off their qualification campaign for World Cup 2022 in March 2021 and Gareth Southgate's Three Lions will no doubt be aiming to top their group. Having steered the team to a fourth-place finish at the 2018 World Cup in Russia and runners-up at Euro 2020, Southgate et al know that they have what it takes to challenge, but they'll have to qualify first. Here, Goal has everything you need to know about England's World Cup 2022 qualifying campaign, including group standings, fixtures, results and more. On this page England World Cup 2022 qualifying group England World Cup 2022 qualifying fixtures & results How can I watch England's World Cup qualifying on TV? When does World Cup 2022 take place? England World Cup 2022 qualifying group Pos Team MP W D L GD Pts 1 England 8 6 2 0 +21 20 2 Poland 8 5 2 1 +17 17 3 Albania 8 5 0...
    LA police investigating graffiti on Italian Catholic church as hate crime Trump Organization near deal to sell Washington hotel: report Hockey season is finally here. While it may not be football or basketball in terms of popularity, hockey has its niche fanbase that lives and dies with its teams. Whether you're a diehard fan of your team or a casual bettor looking to get started betting on hockey, welcome aboard. I'm previewing every team and outlining factors bettors should be aware of. With this baseline of knowledge, you should be equipped to grind through the six-month-plus regular season. I'll also be going through my favorite season-long bet for each team in the futures market at BetMGM. At the end, we'll take a look at interesting bets for season-ending awards.  Atlantic Division Four teams in the Atlantic Division would fancy themselves as legitimate Stanley Cup contenders. Tampa Bay, Toronto, Boston and Florida all have projected point totals of over 100 points. These teams will likely beat up on Detroit, Buffalo and Ottawa, which all should be in the basement in...
    IT was once the future of telly — now the satellite dish could soon be a thing of the past. Sky’s new Glass TV streams everything via Wifi, which means it has no dish or set-top box. 6The satellite dish could be a thing of the past with Sky unveiling their new Glass TVCredit: Alamy 6Sky’s new Glass TV streams everything via Wifi, which means it has no dish or set-top box Sky Glass, from £13 per month - pre-register interest here It is a major shift for the broadcaster, which changed the face of how we watch programmes and films when it introduced the original big white dishes in 1990. These days they are black, smaller and sleeker — but they could soon be overshadowed by the new 4k UltraHD smart TVs which were unveiled yesterday at a glitzy event in Greenwich, south-east London. Sun consumer editor Daniel Jones tunes in to find out more . . .  IS Sky really ditching the dish? Yes, it is. This is the first full Sky product to work without a dish. DO...
    "Young Sheldon" is back. The hit CBS sitcom and "Big Bang Theory" spin-off returns for its fifth season on Thursday, Oct. 7 with an episode called "One Bad Night and Choas of Selfish Desires." The comedy series famously follows the childhood days of Sheldon Cooper (Iain Armitage), the socially awkward and blunt but nevertheless brilliant main character in "Big Bang." Along for the ride are his smalltown parents (Zoe Perry and Lance Barber), siblings (Montana Jordan and Raegan Revord) and grandmother (Annie Potts). Ahead of the season five premiere, here's a look at everything you need to know: CBS RENEWS 'YOUNG SHELDON' FOR 3 MORE YEARS How to watch"Young Sheldon" will air on CBS on Thursdays, beginning at 8 p.m. ET. Several streaming services including ViacomCBS' Paramount+ will also play host to the show as well as fuboTV, Hulu with Live TV, YouTube TV, and AT&T TV. 'YOUNG SHELDON' CREATOR CHUCK LORRE SNEAKS POLITICAL JAB AT TRUMP INTO END CREDITS What's the episode about?The premiere episode, "One Bad Night and Choas of Selfish Desires," will follow Sheldon and Missy as...
    Olivia Jade Calls Lori Loughlin Her ‘Hero,’ Says Val Wants Her on DWTS Here are the 4 catalysts that could drive Amazon 29% higher in the next year, according to JPMorgan It might feel like the Summer Olymipcs just ended, but the Winter Games are already just around the corner. Tokyo Olympics has brought many sweet and heroic moments, here are some wed like to share USA TODAY SPORTS See more videos SHARE SHARE TWEET SHARE EMAIL What to watch next Rick Barry on NBAs greatest players USA TODAY SPORTS Yankees and Red Sox go head to head at Fenway USA TODAY SPORTS NL Wildcard Preview: Can the St. Louis Cardinals upset the Los Angeles Dodgers? USA TODAY SPORTS Aaron Rodgers discusses the impact high school had on his life USA TODAY SPORTS AFC Week 4 overreactions: Bill Belichick comes up short of revenge USA TODAY SPORTS NFC Week 4 overreactions: Tom Brady gets bragging rights over Patriots USA TODAY SPORTS Is Matt Nagy the new...
    TIKTOK is a lot of fun but you can also utilise the app to make money. Big names on the app like Addison Rae and Charli D'Amelio have made millions from their short video clip posts. 1TikTok can make you some serious money with a bit of luck and a content strategyCredit: Alamy We've rounded up several steps you could take to monetise your TikTok account. Work out your brand To gain TikTok followers, you need to offer them something. That might be videos of you dancing or something like fashion, food or comedy. Whatever it is, make sure you keep consistent and you'll end up in a TikTok community which shares your niche and knows what to expect from your account. Offer strong content This may seem obvious but each video you post is crucial. Make sure you think your videos would be entertaining to a wide audience. Try and come up with original or unique ideas but you can also create your own interpretation of trends and use popular TikTok songs. Make sure you add relevant hashtags to...
    The case that has gripped the entire nation: a young woman goes on a cross-country road trip with her boyfriend, but only one of them returns. Here is everything you need to know about the Gabby Petito case. Petito, 22, embarked on a cross-country road trip in her van with her boyfriend, 23-year-old Brian Laundrie on July 2, departing from Blue Point, New York. The couple were traveling in Petito’s 2012 Ford Transit van. The young couple had converted the van into a camper, with Petito documenting their trip on YouTube and Instagram. While videos and pictures posted to both YouTube and Instagram appeared to show a young, happy couple enjoying their travels, things soon turned grim in August after police had an encounter with the couple for a domestic dispute. The Moab City Police Department released bodycam footage recently of an Aug. 12 interaction with Petito and Laundrie showing an emotionally distraught Petito and a relatively calm Laundrie. The footage shows an officer pulling over the van over after police received a call about a domestic altercation. As the officer...
    It's nearly time to celebrate another year of television. Each year, the Television Academy awards the best comedies, dramas, made-for-TV movies, miniseries and more with Emmy Awards, which are widely recognized as the industry's highest honor. For years now, awards shows like the Emmys have declined in viewership despite recognition for massively popular shows like "Game of Thrones" and "Schitt's Creek" and the promise of a star-studded event wearing expensive outfits.  It remains to be seen whether this year will break the low-ratings curse despite being the second year that will no doubt look at least somewhat different due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic. EMMYS 2021: A BREAKDOWN OF THE BIGGEST NOMINATED TV SERIES Ahead of the starry awards ceremony, here's what you need to know about the 2021 Emmys. Cedric the Entertainer will host the Emmys this year. (Photo by Gregg DeGuire/Getty Images) How to watchTaking place on Sunday, Sept. 19 at 8 p.m. ET, the Emmys will air on CBS. Additionally, the program will stream on-demand on Paramount+. Who's hosting?This year's ceremony will be hosted by...
    Fun Halloween Pajamas the Whole Family Can Join in on This Holiday Cowboys lineman Ty Nsekhe released from hospital after suffering heat-related illness Spend $500, Pocket $200 Fast with This Top Card Ad Microsoft Full screen 1/7 SLIDES © Al Seib/Shutterstock Television’s biggest night is back! The 73rd Annual Primetime Emmy Awards is bringing a sense of pre-pandemic normalcy with an in-person ceremony to celebrate the TV honorees this September. The Emmy nominations were first announced in July by winners Ron Cephas Jones and Jasmine Cephas Jones. During the announcement, it was revealed that The Crown and The Mandalorian each secured 24 honors, while Marvel’s WandaVision was recognized in 23 categories. Additionally, The Handmaid’s Tale and Saturday Night Live earned the next highest amount of nominations with 21 each. Overall HBO and HBO Max garnered 130 nods and Netflix earned a total of 129. The ceremony is scheduled to air live on CBS — and its streaming hub, Paramount+ — on Sunday, September 19, as a slew...
    A FOURTH stimulus check could be in the cards as Americans are calling for extra cash in petitions while teachers and first responders in some states have received a $1,000 cash boost. Joe Biden is yet to propose a fourth round of federal stimulus checks but calls remain persistent among growing sections of the American public. 2Calls remain persistent for Biden to introduce another round of stimulus cash to help struggling familiesCredit: Getty More than 2.7million people have called for the White House to propose recurring checks worth up to $2,000 amid fears that the current amount is not enough. Restaurant owner Stephanie Bonin, of Colorado, created the petition last year and support keeps growing. She said that stimulus checks should be targeted at Americans who are struggling and instructed politicians that they need to learn from the past year. More than 180,000 people signed another petition calling for checks worth up to $2,000. And, petitions that were created during the Trump presidency have reached 75,000 and 60,000 signatures. Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis handed out stimulus checks worth up to $1,000 to...
    The California recall is finally upon us. What began as a wish several years ago in the minds of organizers has resulted in the state’s largest grassroots campaign working to unseat the most controversial governor in recent memory. Gov. Gavin Newsom’s political life hinges on his handling of the pandemic, economy, homelessness, and crime, four issues in which the Golden State has lingered near dead last. NEWSOM RECALL ORGANIZERS WARY OF ONLINE BALLOT OPTION “The best description of California is some Third World country after decades of civil war,” said Carl DeMaio, one of the recall organizers and founder of the PAC Reform California. “Power is out, we don’t have water, fires are raging everywhere, people are living in the streets, and criminal warlords run the show. We have the highest taxes. By every measure, it is the worst state to live in.” Newsom’s campaign did not respond to a request for comment. FILE — In this Aug. 30, 2021 file photo election workers inspect ballots for damage that have been received for the Sept. 14, recall...
    Today, it’s the premiere of Season 13, and Dr. Oz is kicking it off by breaking down everything you need to know about vaccine boosters.  Our experts are following the science and answering your biggest questions, from who should get another dose, to if you should switch vaccines, to what people who already had covid should do. READ MORE: Michigan Matters: Of Politics & Pandemic: Evans, Coulter, Barnett, Wild Weigh In Dr. Oz and Cheer New York cheerleaders demonstrate what a booster shot does to your immune system. READ MORE: Detroit Police, Fire Departments Hold Ceremony For 9/11 Victims   MORE NEWS: Natural Immunity Vaccine Exemption Now Offered At Spectrum Health   Watch THE DR. OZ SHOW, weekdays at 3 p.m. on CBS 62. Related
    SACRAMENTO -- California voters head to the polls on Tuesday to decide whether to recall Democratic Gov. Gavin Newsom.Millions of voters have already cast their ballots -- all registered voters in the state were mailed one -- and so far, Democrats have outpaced their registration advantage in the overwhelmingly blue state. But Republicans are counting on doing better on Election Day because of their party's preference for voting in-person.The first and only successful gubernatorial recall in the state was in 2003, when Californians voted to oust Democratic Gov. Gray Davis and replace him with Republican Arnold Schwarzenegger.The grassroots effort to oust Newsom, who was elected in 2018, was launched last year by a group of conservative Californians critical of the Democratic governor's record on immigration, taxes, the death penalty and the state's homelessness crisis, among other issues.But their quest to collect enough signature petitions to force a recall election took off late last year amid anger about Newsom's COVID-19 stay-at-home orders and other restrictions. The resurgence of the pandemic and frustration with the state's wildfire, drought and homelessness crises injected...
    NASCAR Cup Series at Darlington: Everything you need to know for Saturday’s Federated Auto Parts 400 Salute to First Responders Nathan Solomon September 11, 2021 Share on facebook Facebook Share on twitter Twitter Share on reddit Reddit Saturday’s NASCAR Cup Series race at Richmond Raceway will be an unforgettable one. Thirty-seven of the world’s best drivers take to the track on the 20-year anniversary of the 9/11 attacks in New York City, Washington D.C., and Shanksville, Pennsylvania. Many drivers will race with special 9/11 tribute paint schemes to honor the first responders and other individuals lost on that horrific day. On the racing side of things, Saturday’s Federated Auto Parts 400 Salute to First Responders is meaningful in the Cup Series playoffs. The event is the second of three races in the Round of 16. Denny Hamlin won last weekend’s Southern 500 and has punched the only ticket into the Round of 12 thus far. Kyle Larson sits 80 points above the cutline and needs two DNF’s to put his playoff hopes remotely...
    Once a year, the MTV Video Music Awards roll around to honor a year's worth of work in music videos. This year, the show will take place in Brooklyn, New York at the Barclays Center. The event will air live from the venue, the network announced in June. Since the show, which takes place on Sept. 12, is so close to the 20th anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, MTV has teamed up with "the 9/11 Day nonprofit on events designed to ‘promote awareness and action’ in honor of the National Day of Service and Remembrance." Sure to be an evening packed with stars, memorable performances and more, here's what you need to know about the 2021 MTV VMAs. 2021 MTV VIDEO MUSIC AWARDS SEES JUSTIN BIEBER LAND THE MOST NOMINATIONS How to watchThe 2021 MTV VMAs will air on MTV on Sept. 12 at 8 p.m. ET. It has not yet been confirmed this year, but in the past, the awards have also aired on a few other ViacomCBS-owned stations such as MTV2, VH1, Comedy Central and...
    BORIS Johnson has privately vowed to avoid another full lockdown this winter amid fears a new Covid surge will pile pressure on the NHS. But the PM is set to extend Coronavirus legal powers for another six months allowing him to reimpose restrictions if necessary. 1Boris Johnson wants to avoid any new Covid restrictions this winterCredit: Reuters No 10 insists curbs on daily life would only ever be reintroduced as a "last resort" to stop the health service becoming overwhelmed. Boris Johnson will next week unveil a “toolbox” of contingency measures he hopes will keep Britain open throughout the winter. No 10 will give the go-ahead to vaccine passports, booster shots, and the biggest flu jab rollout in history to ease pressure on the NHS. Allies of the PM say the successful jabs rollout means this winter will be “different” to last year. But Boris is still pressing ahead with plans to extend the Coronavirus Act, setting up a showdown with angry Tory backbenchers. ???? Read our coronavirus live blog for the latest updates No 10 guidance says...
    NBC 'The Voice' coaches pose ahead of season 21. Season 21 of NBC’s “The Voice” is premiering soon, and fans are ready to see their favorite coaches build their teams in hopes of taking home the win at the end of the season. The show will feature coaches Kelly Clarkson, Blake Shelton, Ariana Grande and John Legend as well as host Carson Daly, and it will premiere on September 20, 2021 at 8 p.m Eastern and Pacific on NBC. “The Voice” will air two days a week, on Mondays and Tuesdays, for the entire season.The Battle Round Advisors are Huge Stars View this post on Instagram A post shared by NBC's The Voice (@nbcthevoice) The Battle Advisors for the battle rounds are chosen by the coaches, Blake Shelton, Kelly Clarkson, Ariana Grande and John Legend. For team Legend, the battle advisor will be Camila Cabello Cabello took to Twitter to express her excitement for the upcoming season and her time on “The Voice.” “That’s riiiiight #TeamLegend,” Cabello wrote. “Thank you @johnlegend for letting me work with your insanely...