Web Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Wednesday, Feb 08, 2023 - 04:20:35
231 results - (0.003 seconds)

our daughter:

latest news at page 1:
    Cruz says he does not want SCOTUS job Stars aim to close door on Golden Knights in Game 5 Claire Holt Welcomes Daughter Elle: She Flew Into the World and Expanded Our Hearts She's here! © Provided by People Claire Holt/Instagram Claire Holt is a mother of two, having given birth to her second child, daughter Elle. The new mom shared the happy news on Instagram Sunday. "She’s here. Our sweet girl, Elle. After 27.5 hours of labor, she flew into the world and expanded our hearts. We are so grateful for our healthy baby and cannot wait for her to meet her big brother," Holt announced. © Claire Holt/Instagram Claire Holt and husband Andrew Joblon are also parents to son James, whom they welcomed in March 2019 after Holt previously suffered a miscarriage The Originals actress, 32, and husband Andrew Joblon are also parents to son James, whom they welcomed on March 28, 2019. View this post on Instagram A post shared by Claire Holt (@claireholt) on Sep 13, 2020 at 1:09pm PDT Never miss a story — sign...
    PARENTS of two terminally ill children are in a desperate race against time to raise £250,000 to save their daughter's sight, after trials in dogs proved successful. Lucy and Mike Carroll’s daughter Amelia, seven, has Batten disease, and is likely to go blind in the very near future. 4Amelia, pictured above holding baby sister Renesmee, is set to lose her eye sightCredit: Supplied But after a pharmaceutical company tested its existing enzyme therapy drug, by injecting it into the eyes of Dachshunds, they are determined to raise enough money to fund a clinical trial and ultimately save Amelia’s sight. The Carrolls, from Poynton, Cheshire have five children, including Ollie, nine and Amelia who both have rare neurodegenerative CLN2 Batten disease. Ollie had already lost his ability to walk, talk, eat and see by the time the enzyme therapy drug proven to slow the progress became available three years ago. These infusions have stopped Ollie’s seizures. Amelia started the drug young enough for it to delay most of the symptoms and is four years seizure-free. But because it does not penetrate...
    As a young girl, Princess Diana suffered during her parents’ break-up, waiting on the doorstep for her mother to return, said the deceased royal’s younger brother Charles Spencer in an interview describing an “agonizing and ruptured” childhood in the Sunday Times Magazine. In 1966, their mom Frances Spencer abruptly walked out on the family for another man, promising her youngest daughter, the future Princess of Wales, that she would “come back to see her.” Diana Spencer, then only 5-years-old, would “wait on the doorstep for her, but she never came,” said Charles. Charles, who was 2-years-old when his parents separated, said that Diana would often hear him crying in his room at night, but she was “too scared of the dark” to come down the corridor to comfort him. Older sisters Sarah and Jane were at boarding school when their mother left the family estate at Althorp to be with her lover Peter Shand Kydd, heir to a wallpaper fortune. Frances married Johnnie Spencer, the eighth Earl of Spencer, in 1954, when she was 18 and he was 30. The...
    Dear Amy: My mother is adamant that the two sons of her recently deceased second husband attend his military funeral. One son, “L,” is a convicted sex offender. Columnist Amy Dickinson (Bill Hogan/Chicago Tribune)  My mother remarried when her and her new husband’s children were adults in their 20s — three children each. L sexually abused his brother’s daughter, my brother’s daughter and his own daughter, and he exposed himself to my daughter. All victims were tweens. When he sexually abused his daughter’s friend, the police arrested him. His prison term ended last year. My mother’s late husband championed the offender, saying he “earned back his trust” without ever saying how. He insisted that we all welcome him back into the family. My mother has bought into this under the heading of “Christian forgiveness.” Related Articles Ask Amy: Am I being a prude about my boyfriend’s ‘cam work’? Ask Amy: We had a little fight and he’s been silent for two months Ask Amy: He refuses to return my letters, and I’m worried his...
    EVERY child’s first day at school is special, but for one mum, waving goodbye to her daughter has been nothing short of a miracle. Hannah Wallace, four, has spent over eight months of her life in hospital, surviving three liver transplants as well as hundreds more life-saving procedures to keep her alive against all odds. 14Amanda has shared her pride in her daughter Hannah Wallace's braveryCredit: Supplied 14Hannah has beaten the odds to start reception at her local schoolCredit: Supplied Now starting reception at Beighton Infant School in her hometown of Sheffield for the first time, mum Amanda says she and her husband Tom never thought this day would come. “Hannah’s a walking miracle,” Amanda, 39, tells The Sun. “She’s spent over eight months of her life in hospital, but she’s made it.” 'It was absolute hell' Born with the rare but life-threatening liver condition Biliary Atresia, Hannah underwent her first major surgery at just three weeks old to rebuild her faulty bile ducts. However, her liver function didn’t improve and at five months old Hannah was put on...
    Olympian gymnast Shawn Johnson shared an adorable video via her Instagram page on Sunday. Her daughter Drew is nearly a year old and she’s been showing more and more personality with each social media update. This new video clip showed the mommy and daughter pair having some fun and people could not resist giggling along with the two of them. The upload showed Shawn in the pool with Drew. The Olympic gold medalist teased that the baby was already learning how to do a trust fall and that it seemed she was already showing signs of becoming quite the daredevil. She’s also apparently a huge flirt too. Shawn wore a mismatched bikini and Drew appeared to simply be wearing a swim diaper. The toddler sat on the ledge of the pool and didn’t hesitate to lunge into her mama’s arms. The Olympian set her baby back on the ledge for another round, and it seemed that Drew momentarily got distracted by someone to her side and outside the frame. A few seconds later, she refocused and threw herself into the...
    A White officer is charged in the fatal shooting of a Black man under Californias tougher deadly-force law Texas BBQ Meets Vietnamese Classics at This Sacramento Gem Katie Lee and Husband Ryan Biegel Welcome Daughter Iris Marion: Our Hearts Are So Full Katie Lee's little sous chef has arrived! © Provided by People Katie Lee/Instagram Katie Lee and daughter Iris The Food Network star, 38, welcomed her first child with husband Ryan Biegel on Wednesday, Sept. 2, she announced Thursday morning on Instagram. Sharing a photo of herself and the new arrival snuggled up in bed, Lee revealed her daughter's name and birth date in her caption: "Welcome, baby Iris Marion Biegel ???? 9.2.20 ????." "Our hearts are so full," the proud new mom added. Never miss a story — sign up for PEOPLE's free daily newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best of what PEOPLE has to offer, from juicy celebrity news to compelling human interest stories. View this post on Instagram A post shared by Katie Lee (@katieleekitchen) on Aug 28, 2020 at 10:15am PDT RELATED: Pregnant...
    A HEALTHY 11-year-old girl can no longer string a sentence together after being diagnosed with dementia. Molly Ingham was diagnosed with a rare form of childhood dementia in May last year after she started to lose her eyesight, memory and mobility. 5Molly Ingham has been diagnosed with Batten diseaseCredit: Mercury Press 5The youngster now has to use a wheelchair to get around Credit: Mercury Press The normal “outgoing little girl” started having seizures when she was just six-years-old. Batten disease robs children of their speech and sufferers of the disease rarely make it to adulthood. Mum Adele Ingham, 39, said Molly can become confused because of the condition and now has to use a wheelchair as she no longer has any balance. She said: "It's been devastating to watch the most outgoing little girl that could do everything every other six-year-old could do go into this situation. “It's soul destroying. It affects short term memory so she won't take in new things. “She started a special school last September and made lots of friends but she can't remember any of...
    Andrew Pollack, who lost his daughter, Meadow, during the Parkland shooting in 2018, praised President Donald Trump’s response to the tragedy while warning that the safety of children across the country depends on making sure that the president wins re-election. After retelling the events from the Valentine’s Day tragedy, Pollack said that he met with the president and that “he’s a good man and a great listener” who “cuts through the BS.” “Then, the President did what he said he said he would do: he took action. He formed a School Safety Commission that issued dozens of recommendations to make schools safer. But I’ll bet you never heard about that. Instead, the media turned my daughter’s murder into a coordinated attack on President Trump, Republicans, and the Second Amendment,” Pollack said. “In fact, when President Trump asked me to sit next to him when he announced the Commission’s findings, the media’s first question wasn’t about protecting kids. It was about the government shutdown. President Trump turned to me and said, ‘can you believe these people, Andy? We’re trying to talk...
    With a mix of grief and rage, Lebanese nationals all over the world have entered a period of mourning following the powerful blast on August 4, which killed at least 171 people, injured thousands and plunged Lebanon into a deeper political crisis.  Adding to the trauma, residents of Beirut have taken on much of the cleanup themselves, bandaging their wounds and retrieving what's left of their homes. While bereaved family members are grieving their loved ones, others continue frantic searches for the missing. As the death toll from the explosion continues to rise, hopes anyone could have survived so long under the debris are starting to fade.  Get Breaking News Delivered to Your Inbox Krystel el Adem  This image shows the funeral for Krystel el Adem. Courtesy of Fady Fayad Immediately after the explosion, Krystel el Adem's father called her to make sure she was safe. The 35-year-old was inside her apartment alone, stuck under a closet that had fallen on top of her, her longtime friend, Greta Fayad, told CBS News. "When her dad called, she pleaded for help. She told...
    Days of Our Lives spoilers for Wednesday, August 12, 2020 reveal that that Sami Brady (Alison Sweeney) and her family will be at the center of the mid-week episode. According to a recent report by Soap Hub, fans will watch as Sami and her twin brother Eric Brady (Greg Vaughan), as well as Eric’s new wife Nicole Walker (Arianne Zucker) search frantically for her daughter, Allie Horton (Lindsay Arnold). Allie recently gave birth to a baby boy, but felt so emotional and overwhelmed by the experience, and her decision the give the newborn up for adoption that she left the hospital and is currently hiding out from everyone, including her parents and other family members. Sami will be desperate to find her young daughter and made amends with her as the pair’s relationship has been very rock as of late, and Allie has been pushing her mom away at every turn. However, Allie won’t want to be found, and she certainly doesn’t seem to want to see or speak with her mother at this time. It seems that Sami will...
    DEAR ABBY: My 14-year-old daughter recently came out of the closet, and it has made my husband and me quite upset. She says she is “bicurious, pansexual and polyamorous.” Jeanne Phillips  She now insists everyone call her by a gender-neutral name, gave herself a side shave and dyed her hair pink after we repeatedly told her not to. She wants us to refer to her as “they” and not “she.” Boys used to like her, and she used to have friends, but she threw it all away to be “unique.” You may think we should let her be true to herself, but in the process, she is disrespecting us and ruining her image. She thinks she’s all grown up and can do whatever she wants, and I just can’t get through to her. Related Articles Dear Abby: She didn’t invite me dress shopping, and now I want to skip the wedding Dear Abby: I wish she weren’t so rude to overweight people Dear Abby: Should we tell our neighbor what her caretaker does when...
    Pet owners shouldnt panic about the dog that died after COVID-19 infection MLB looking for Indians to trade willow for ash Dwyane Wade & Gabrielle Union Praise Daughter Zaya at GLAAD Awards for Leading Us in Our Journey And the award goes to... Pose! © Provided by People GLAAD Dwyane Wade, Gabrielle Union Gabrielle Union and Dwyane Wade presented the award for Outstanding Drama Series at the GLAAD Media Awards Thursday night — just days after its trans actors were snubbed in the nominations for this year's Emmy Awards. While presenting the award, Wade took a moment to praise 13-year-old daughter Zaya for teaching him more about the LGBTQ+ community. "We stand as allies with the LGBTQ+ community as proud parents of a transgender child," Wade, 38, said. "Our daughter Zaya is leading us in our journey, and we’re doing all we can to give every one of our kids the ability to live their truth." © GLAAD Dwyane Wade, Gabrielle Union "I didn’t always understand how to do that – but I thank Zaya for teaching me, and GLAAD...
    Days of Our Lives spoilers for Wednesday, July 29, 2020 reveal that there will be a ton of drama for fans to digest. According to a recent report by Soap Hub, viewers will watch as Eric Brady (Greg Vaughan) and Nicole Walker (Arianne Zucker) come home from their honeymoon to complete chaos. The couple have only just learned about the explosion at Ciara Brady’s (Victoria Konefal) wedding to Ben Weston (Robert Scott Wilson), and they’ll be shocked. However, Nicole will also be stunned to learn that Sami Brady (Alison Sweeney) has been meddling in the life of her daughter Allie (Lindsay Arnold) yet again. Sami basically bullied Rafe Hernandez (Galen Gering) into not adopting Allie’s unborn child so that her own son, Will Horton (Chandler Massey) and his husband Sonny Kiriakis (Freddie Smith) could take in the baby. When Nicole finds out about Sami’s wrongdoing she’ll rush to tell Allie what her mother has done. This will cause a huge issue among the family, as Allie has now warmed up to the idea of her brother adopting her baby, and...
    A DEVASTATED dad has revealed the heart-wrenching moment his girlfriend stopped replying to his texts during labour, because she'd died giving birth to their baby. Samantha Thomas, 21, texted partner Patrick Ratcliffe throughout the birth of their first daughter, but his final message "I love you Sammy" never received a reply. 10Samantha Thomas was texting her boyfriend Patrick Ratcliffe throughout her labour - but suddenly stopped replyingCredit: Focus Features 10Patrick's final text, 'I love you Sammy', was never answeredCredit: Focus Features Patrick, 22, from Stoke-on-Trent, later learned his beloved partner had died, when her heart stopped during an emergency C-section. He had been sent home from the hospital as his girlfriend wasn't in active labour when she arrived, as those are the current coronavirus rules. Samantha never got to hold her daughter, Zara-Leigh, who was born healthy and is now being raised by devoted dad Patrick, 22. In an exclusive interview, Patrick said: “Sammy and I had been texting each other all night, after she was taken into hospital. 10Sammy died during a C-section with daughter Zara-Leigh, who...
    Love Gwaltney noted on Facebook over the weekend that she and her husband "got it wrong 17 years ago when we told the world we were having a little girl, and named that child McKenzie. So, we'd like to introduce you to our SON: Grey." With that, a very different kind of gender reveal party was on:"We wanted to announce that we got it wrong 17 years ago when we told the world we were having a little girl, and n… https://t.co/xZAf2IaDyT — CNN (@CNN)1594928465.0What are the details?"He's much like any other 17-year-old nerdy boy: stays up way too late gaming, hates showering, and eats too much junk food," Gwaltney continued in her post. "We will be referring to Grey with he/him pronouns from here on out, but he told us to tell you that he also doesn't mind if you use they/them." More from her post:The colors of the balloons we chose for Grey match the non-binary pride flag, and the cake layers are those that represent transgender bodies, for those that are wondering. No, we're not buying...
    Supreme Court temporarily blocks felons from voting in Florida A new survey finds hundreds of McDonalds workers have been assaulted by anti-mask customers, as mandatory masks become the norm Cameron Diaz: Benji Madden Has Written a Dozen Songs for Our Daughter Getting creative for his kid! Benji Madden has been writing music for his and Cameron Diaz’s daughter, Raddix, while they quarantine amid the coronavirus pandemic. © GAMEPIKS/MEGA Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz attend a basketball game between the Washington Wizards and the Los Angeles Lakers in Los Angeles on January 27, 2015. Cameron Diaz's Best Quotes About Becoming a Mom Ahead of Daughter's Birth Read article “Since we have a little one, we are really jamming out to some dope Sesame Street jams,” the retired actress, 47, told Rolling Stone on Thursday, July 16. “We’ve got ‘Baby Shark’ in the mix, and of course, Benj has written at least a dozen songs for [Raddix].” Click to expand Replay Video UP NEXT It’s On! Scott Disick and Sofia Richie Are Back Together Not ready to let each other...
    Sunny Leone and Daniel Weber are without a doubt the sweetest couple and also the cutest parents to their kids, Nisha Kaur Weber and twins Noah and Asher Singh Weber. Sunny and Daniel adopted their little daughter Nisha Kaur in 2017 and to celebrate three years since Nisha was welcomed in their family, Sunny took to Insagram to share a beautiful post on motherhood and how much she is enjoying to watch Nisha grow up. From taking Nisha to her first ever horse riding lessons to enjoying a day on the beach with her to taking her cycling, we have seen Sunny and Daniel do it all with their sweet daughter. Sunny Leone Looks Amazingly Fresh and Sexy As She Hits the Beach With Husband Daniel Weber (View Pics). It looks like the family had a mini celebration in LA and Sunny called it the ‘Happy “Gotcha” Day’. The actress shared a beautiful post about raising Nisha as she wrote, ” 3 yrs ago you chose us…us to be your mama & papa…to trust us to take care of you…to...
    A MUM-OF-THREE revealed how she moved her parents in - to get some much needed alone time with her husband. Carer Sam Pettit, 48, and her husband Robert, 68, a property investor, spent £300,000 buying a rundown 30 room hotel and renovating it into a huge family home. 13Left-right - grandma/mum Carol Jolly, 78, grandad/dad Pat Jolly, 84, daughter/grandaughter Ella, 11, husband/step-dad Robert, 68, mum/daughter/wife Sam Pettit, 48,Credit: Alley Einstein The couple, from Blackpool, Lancs, now live in a multi-generational residence just like MasterChef judge Gregg Wallace, 55, and his wife Anna, 33. Gregg lives in Kent with his 11-month-old son Sid and 23-year-old daughter from a previous relationship - as well as Anna’s mum Rina and dad Massimo. But Sam and Robert took things one step further, with four generations of their family all living under one roof. And, perhaps surprisingly, Sam says the set-up has not only made them a better family - but improved their sex life too. Speaking exclusively to Fabulous, she reveals all... 13Gregg Wallace, pictured with son Sid, 11 months, and wife Anna, lives...
    A MUM-OF-TWO has revealed how she makes soap out of her BREAST MILK - which her entire family use. Ashley White, 31, decided to get creative after giving birth to daughter Mia in April this year. 8A mum-of-two has revealed how she makes her breast milk into soapCredit: SWNS 8Her whole family use the bars of soap - and she's had offers from strangers to buy themCredit: SWNS The cafe worker, from Carnforth, Lancs, had seen other mums making soap out of their breast milk and decided to give it a go. Ashley, her husband Paul and their daughters Mylee, 10, and Mia, eight weeks, have all been using the soap during lockdown and love how it makes their skin feel. After sharing photos of her very personal products online, Ashley from has been flooded with requests from strangers on the internet who want to buy her soap. Speaking exclusively to Fabulous, she said: "It was a struggle at first as Mia wouldn’t latch and my milk wasn’t coming in, but when it did I wanted to look into other ways of using my milk. 8Ashley's...
    Kellyanne Conway's daughter has been posting anti-Trump TikTok videos calling for people to leave one-star reviews on his 'restaurants, hotels, and golf courses' and saying 'our president for the next four years is either going to be a r@pi$t or a r@pi$t'. Claudia Conway, 15, has shared multiple videos on the platform under the username @shortfakeblonde where she has spoken out against her mom's boss and pledged her support to the Black Lives Matter movement. In one of the most recent videos, which has more than 111,000 views, Claudia dances in front of a background of follower comments where people highlight that she is 'anti-Trump'. 'Finding out that Kellyanne Conway's daughter is on tiktok and is super anti-trump and has dozens of pro BLM tiktoks and tiktoks telling trump supporters to go f**k themselves is the bright spot of 2020 that I didn't know I was going to get but definitely needed,' one of the comments reads.  Claudia Conway, 15, has shared multiple videos on the platform under the username @shortfakeblonde where she has spoken out against her mom's boss...
    Coronavirus — Today the world and Nicaragua as a whole are in deep pain from the consequences of the pandemic.It is heartbreaking the pain that overwhelms so many hearts that day by day they lose a loved one, or several members of their family, or friends. With great reverence and empathy, aware that the duel is unique and therefore everyone processes it differently, I share with you the relevant steps that I followed with the mourning of my daughter Albalicia Duarte Flores, which occurred 13 years ago, on June 21 2007, in a traffic accident, sudden and without dismissal. 1. Faith as support against pain: I recognized that the experience of the moment was very much for me and that alone I would not get out of that tragic situation that my husband, my daughter and my family lived, so I decided to embrace my faith and seek support in a spiritual guide (priest) who accompanied me for a year. 2. Share. Knowing that I was not alone in the face of that great pain, made me search for...
    Martha Firestone Ford is stepping down as principal owner of the Detroit Lions. The Lions announced Tuesday that Ford’s daughter, Sheila Ford Hamp, is taking over as the team’s principal owner and chairman. DENVER, COLORADO – DECEMBER 22: Detroit Lions team owner Martha Firestone Ford watches the pregame before the Lions play the Denver Broncos at Empower Field at Mile High on December 22, 2019 in Denver, Colorado. (Photo by Matthew Stockman/Getty Images) “It has been a great honor for our family to be associated with the Lions and with the National Football League,” the 94-year-old Ford said in a statement. “I am gratified that this family tradition, which my husband and I began almost six decades ago, will continue under Sheila’s guiding hand. It is clear to me that Sheila will provide superb leadership and is fully committed to competitive excellence and community involvement.” Ford had been in charge of the Lions since 2014, when her husband, William Clay Ford, died. “My mother has inspired all of us since taking on leadership of the Lions over six years ago,”...
    DETROIT (AP) — Martha Firestone Ford is stepping down as principal owner of the Detroit Lions. The Lions announced Tuesday that Ford’s daughter, Sheila Ford Hamp, is taking over as the team’s principal owner and chairman. “It has been a great honor for our family to be associated with the Lions and with the National Football League,” the 94-year-old Ford said in a statement. “I am gratified that this family tradition, which my husband and I began almost six decades ago, will continue under Sheila’s guiding hand. It is clear to me that Sheila will provide superb leadership and is fully committed to competitive excellence and community involvement.” Ford had been in charge of the Lions since 2014, when her husband, William Clay Ford, died. “My mother has inspired all of us since taking on leadership of the Lions over six years ago,” Hamp said. “She has been a tireless leader to our family, our team and our community. Her smart decisions have given me a solid foundation to take the team forward.” Hamp, 68, has been one of...
    Dear Moneyist, A shot in the dark here! My daughter accidentally threw away our paper stimulus check. I’ve tried to call the phone number for the Internal Revenue Service’s stimulus help line, but no one answers. Can you help me get in touch with someone? Kelly Also see:George Floyds and Christian Coopers are all around you — they are your neighbor, teacher, co-worker and friend Dear Kelly, Some people are indeed mistaking the white envelopes with stimulus checks and debit cards for junk mail, and actually throwing them out. The stimulus payment debit cards, for instance, are Visa V, +1.50% cards issued by MetaBank (the Treasury’s financial agent) and delivered in plain envelopes from Money Network Cardholder Services — neither of which is a familiar name for most people. At least you know why you have not received your check. I have received countless letters from people wondering where their economic impact payment has gone, and they too cannot get through to the IRS on the phone. The staff are overwhelmed with the amount of work and the agency...
    SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — The day his boss looked over at the TV screen and gave a forlorn nod at the plunging red lines of the stock market, my husband could feel the layoff coming. It was a gut punch when it hit our family, like millions of others. But we didn’t have much time to ponder as he switched from his microbrewery job to being a full-time dad to our 5-year-old daughter and 3-year-old son. When Dave put away his steel-toed boots and safety goggles, he traded one world for another. His daily work had been linear: Water, barley, yeast and hops make a much-appreciated bubbly beverage. Raising kids is more like climbing a mountain in roller skates. It’s fun, but each day ends pretty much where it started. In the life of a small child, 2 1/2 months is a long time. During our quarantine, Dave got the chance to watch their growing minds more closely, even as he wondered whether his own would make it through intact. With playgrounds and...
    Angelina Jolie opened up about “racism and discrimination in America” in a conversation about raising her black daughter, Zahara. “There are more than 70 million people who have had to flee their homes worldwide because of war and persecution — and there is racism and discrimination in America,” the 45-year-old actress shared with Harper’s Bazaar UK in a conversation about the 15-year-old daughter she and ex-Brad Pitt adopted from Ethiopia. The comments were noted by the “Today” show in a piece published Monday. (RELATED: Celebrate Anna Kendrick’s Birthday With Her Hottest Looks [SLIDESHOW])   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by TODAY (@todayshow) on Jun 15, 2020 at 7:20am PDT “A system that protects me but might not protect my daughter [Zahara] — or any other man, woman or child in our country based on skin color — is intolerable,” she added. (RELATED: Check Out The Hottest Looks From The 60th Grammy Awards [SLIDESHOW]) Jolie continued, while noting that “we need to progress beyond sympathy and good intentions to laws and policies that actually address structural racism...
    A full week after George Floyd’s death, I found myself discussing racism with my 7-year-old daughter. We were riding in the car, when I asked her if she knew why people in our community were protesting, something we’d seen happening on the news. After asking me to explain what a protest was, she admitted she didn’t know. I took a deep breath, wondering how much of the darkness I should expose her to. I simply said, “They are protesting because sometimes people with black skin aren’t treated as fairly as those with white skin.” TUCKER CARLSON: DON'T DESTROY AMERICA'S HISTORY AND SHARED HERITAGE “Is my skin white?” her 5-year-old sister chimed in. “Yes,” I said. “We are white.” “Didn’t we already take care of that?!” my daughter exclaimed.More from OpinionPaul Batura: American flag is 243 years old on this Flag DayAdriana Cohen: Censorship by social and legacy media is a grave threat to our freedom – we must all protestNewt Gingrich: Testing won’t help fight coronavirus unless we do this“You mean with Martin Luther King Jr.?” I asked. I knew she had studied the civil rights leader during first grade. “Yes,” she said....
    Patriots star Devin McCourty and his wife Michelle suffered the loss of their third child, Mia, who was delivered stillborn last weekend. Michelle shared the news on Instagram. The 32-year-old former Rutgers standout and his wife have a 3-year-old daughter, Londyn, and 2-year-old son, Brayden. “I cry as I type this,” she wrote. “My pregnancy had resulted in a stillbirth at almost 8 months of being pregnant — at exactly 31 weeks 2 days, when we found out that the baby girl growing inside me no longer had a heartbeat after being completely fine the week prior at my last doctor’s appointment. We are so heartbroken. We are devastated. We are speechless. We are angry. We are sad. We are confused. We are numb. “To make matters worse, after an emotional full 21-hour labor, I had to push out and deliver our beautiful baby girl who came out with the umbilical cord around her neck. We held our baby, wrapped in a blanket, cute as ever, looking just like our son Brayden when he was born, but she had no...