Web Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Wednesday, Feb 01, 2023 - 18:26:52
155 results - (0.020 seconds)

you re going:

latest news at page 1:
    Donald Trump has said that black people who want statues of slave owners and Confederate figures removing should 'learn from the history', adding that if they did not they would risk 'going to go back to it sometime'. With calls once again mounting to remove statues of Confederate figures, and questions being asked about a range of memorials, Trump was asked on Sunday night in a Fox News interview how he felt. In particular, he was asked what his message was to black Americans contemplating statues of the slave-owning founders of the country.  'My message is that we have a great country, we have the greatest country on Earth,' he replied.  Donald Trump on Sunday evening discussed statues of slave holders and Confederate leaders 'We have a heritage, we have a history and we should learn from the history, and if you don't understand your history, you will go back to it again. You will go right back to it.  'You have to learn.  'Think of it, you take away that whole era and you're going to go back...
    When you buy through our links, we may earn money from our affiliate partners. Learn more. Ombraz sunglasses use an adjustable cord that wraps around your head, rather than hinged arms, to stay on. Ombraz These $140 sunglasses are armless, so there are no hinges to break. You can smash, squish, and even step on them without any damage. Ombraz sunglasses only come in a few styles, but they all have timeless, gender-neutral designs. Because they have an adjustable cord, they're nearly impossible to lose, even while surfing or kayaking. Pre-order on the brand's newest styles is available for $112, which is far less than what you'll pay for shades from brands like Oakely or Smith. You can also buy the Classics on Huckberry or REI. Sign up for Insider Review's weekly newsletter for more buying advice and great deals. As an outdoor writer, I'm used to putting clothing and outdoor accessories through their paces. Between hiking, camping, and mountain biking, I'm pretty hard on my gear and usually find myself replacing items like sunglasses, flip...
    A local mandate requiring masks to prevent the spread of COVID-19 is a ‘Devil’s law’ that will ‘kill people’ and invite the wrath of God since it prevents one ‘breathing in oxygen,’ Palm Beach County residents said. A wild public meeting was held on Tuesday in West Palm Beach, where county residents were invited to air their objections to a proposed law making face masks mandatory inside buildings and outdoors where it is impossible to socially distance. The law eventually passed, angering some residents who shared their various conspiracy theories about a ‘communist dictatorship’ that is ‘brainwashing’ people about a ‘planned-demic.’ One woman in a red blouse vowed that ‘We the People’ will ‘work day and night’ to unseat the commissioners. One local resident of Palm Beach County told commissioners who approved a mandatory face mask law on Tuesday that they would face the wrath of God since 'the mask is killing people' and that wearing one would be 'obeying the devil's laws' ‘We will get together and do a citizen’s arrest on every single human being that goes...
    Bubba Wallace has been wearing an American flag facemask at NASCAR tracks in recent weeks, but he didn’t put it on at the end of the Geico 500 at Talladega Superspeedway after a noose was found in his garage. It wasn’t a protest, it was a show of strength. “Sorry I’m not wearing my mask, but I wanted to show whoever it was that you’re not going to take away my smile,” Wallace told Fox Sports reporter Jamie Little. Wallace has become the central figure in NASCAR’s response to the civil rights movement sweeping the country, which has included a ban on displays of the Confederate flag at its events. Prior to the race, the entire NASCAR Cup Series field stood behind Wallace on pit row during the invocation and playing of the national anthem to show their support. “The pre-race deal was probably one of the hardest things I’ve ever had to witness in my life,” Wallace said. Video“It’s been tough. It’s been hell, really, ah, I wouldn’t say hell, it’s just been hectic. You know, carrying this weight...
    President Donald Trump told Fox News host Harris Faulkner in an interview that aired on Thursday that if Washington State officials do not fix the situation involving an occupied region in Seattle that the federal government will intervene to solve the problem. “If there were more toughness, you wouldn’t have the kind of devastation that you had in Minneapolis and in Seattle,” Trump said. “I mean, let’s see what’s going on in Seattle, but I will tell you, if they don’t straighten that situation out, we’re going to straighten it out.” “What I mean is very simple,” Trump continued. “We’re not going to let Seattle be occupied by anarchists … no, we’re not going to let this happen in Seattle. If we have to go in, we’re going to go in. The governor’s either going to do it — let the governor do it. He’s got great National Guard troops. So he can do it.” “But one way or the other it’s going to get done,” Trump concluded. “These people are not going to occupy a major portion of a...