Web Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Saturday, Feb 04, 2023 - 16:44:04
236 results - (0.004 seconds)

I have big boobs:

latest news at page 1:
    ANYONE with big boobs is likely familiar with the sexist remarks and judgmental looks that can come anytime you wear anything less than a bulky sweater. Whether you're male or female, young or old, gay or straight, this TikToker is not interested in what you have to say about her body. 2TikToker Anna Rose shared the sexist remarks she hears as someone with a larger chestCredit: TikTok TikTok user Anna Rose, known to her followers as Banana Mama Rose, shared the sexist comments strangers make to her about her large chest. "POV: You're a girl with a bigger chest size," Anna captioned the beginning of the video. She then went on to include a handful of the offensive and rude remarks complete strangers make to her. "Honey, you should really cover up" is a phrase often said to her by elderly women. Anna has also been told by men: "Let me handle those." However, it's not just men and disapproving older women who make inappropriate comments. According to Anna, many women make unsolicited remarks, such as: "Wow I'd do anything...
    THE world of fast fashion almost exclusively caters to smaller chested women. If you wear anything above a D cup, then you know the struggle of trying to find cute and supportive tops. 4The tops designed by Dolapo for Taideaux are both fashionable and supportiveCredit: TikTok 4Dolapo designed all Taideaux's tops and dresses to support and flatter larger chested womenCredit: TikTok Taideaux founder Dolapo, who wears a size US 32J/K, started the inclusive company when she became frustrated with the lack of options for her cup size. Dolapo's company stocks sizes 4-16, and are hoping to expand their line soon. "For far too long, the fashion industry has ignored and excluded fuller bust women by designing pieces without considering our figures," Dolapo said on the company's website. Promoting Taideaux's range on TikTok, Dolapo told followers: "If you're having big boob problems, we feel bad for you girl." Read More LifestyleON TOP I have big boobs but hate wearing bras – the shirt styles I’m obsessed withBRA-VELLOUS The right way to wear straps if you have big boobs, it gives you more...
    IF you have big boobs, you know it’s not easy to find cute tops that support your chest. One fashion lover revealed the five best shirt styles for larger-chested ladies. 5A fashion lover revealed her favorite tops for women with big boobsCredit: TikTok/@gabby_marcellus 5She loved this corset styleCredit: TikTok/@gabby_marcellus Gabby Marcellus, who goes by @gaby_marcellus on TikTok, said that although she has big boobs, she hates wearing bras. She said there are five tops you can wear without a bra that will still look good. FITTED CROP The first one she wore was a houndstooth fitted crop top. “Any shirt style like this I’m obsessed with for big-chested girls, because the square neckline looks really good.” READ MORE ON STYLEDO THIS, NOT THAT I’m an etiquette expert - jewelry could look tacky, even when expensive CHARMING JEWELRY I’m an elegance coach — the jewelry that looks CHEAP & how to upgrade She also loved the triangular cut at the bottom as it slimmed her waist. CORSET STYLE Next, she revealed a light blue corset style top. “This shirt from Amazon....
    GROWING up with big boobs can subject you to unnecessary criticism, objectification, and sexualization. TikToker Gabrielle Marcellus is attempting to change the stigma surrounding women with larger chests by encouraging women to stop feeling ashamed. 3Gabrielle Marcellus is done being ashamed of having big boobsCredit: TikTok 3Growing up, she constantly felt ashamed of her bodyCredit: TikTok Every curve, every element, and every feature of a woman's body is representative of their natural self. Yet women are often made to feel embarrassed, out of place, or fearful of expressing confidence in their bodies. Body activist and TikTok creator Gabrielle has had enough. In her recent video, she opens up about what it has been like to have big boobs and how her feelings have shifted. READ MORE ON BIG BOOB TIPSHANG LOOSE I have big boobs - I was told I couldn’t wear bralettes but I got one that fitsTRENDY TIPS I have big boobs, how to dress with a big bust & certain purse you should avoid Growing up, Gabrielle felt forced to cover her...
    A SAVVY fashionista has revealed which way to wear straps if you have bigger boobs and need more support. From aching backs to ill-fitting clothes, big boobs can cause women an endless stream of problems. 3The fashion hack has taken the internet by storm, racking up close to 780,000 views in just four daysCredit: TikTok/@brooklynjaes/ 3The whizz claimed wearing your straps like this would give your boobs more supportCredit: TikTok/@brooklynjaes/ And if you constantly find yourself adjusting the top because the garment is not giving your girls the support they need, then look no further. One savvy beauty lover, Brooklyn Jaes, from the UK, took it to TikTok to share a fashion hack for everyone with a largest bust. Posing in a stunning white full-body leotard with cutout detailing, Brooklyn said: ''If you have big boobs don't wear your straps like this.'' Rather than wearing them the regular way of one parallel to the other, she suggested a different method. read more fashion storiesFASHIO-NO The seven fashion mistakes which make you look vulgar rather than sexyTACKS NOT IDEAL I'm a...
    NO matter what your body type is, finding flattering clothes is always a bit of a toss-up. With big boobs, tops often seem too tight, and with small boobs, they fall too loosely. 3A fashion lover shared her three favorite tops for women with large chestsCredit: TikTok/kattttttzingoneeee 3She liked the thick straps on this corset oneCredit: TikTok/kattttttzingoneeee A woman named Kathryn Zingone, who goes by @kattttttzingone on TikTok, said she often has a hard time shopping for cute clothes that make her large chest look good. “I know you all really struggle with finding cute tops if you do have a bigger chest, so I wanted to show you a couple options I really like to wear,” she began. The first item was a bubble gum pink, long sleeve, fitted crop top. It was from the site Adika and costs $25. READ MORE ON STYLEHELLISH HAUL I’m plus size & ordered a haul from Pretty Little Thing - it was a disasterDRESS CODED I was shamed for wearing a corset top on a flight & told to cover up...
    DRESSING to flatter a larger chest is complicated, especially when you want to stay on-trend. One fashion influencer revealed the stylish tops she never wears and the substitutes she swaps them for instead. 5TikTok star Monika Mancini shared the three top styles she never wearsCredit: TikTok/monikkamancini Sporting a larger chest herself, TikTok star Monika Mancini said that she's made plenty of fashion mistakes over the years. In a video, she shared three styles of shirt she skips every time, but gave her viewers advice on more fitting options to wear. "Avoid tops with ruffles in the chest area," Mancini began. Though you might hope the accents have a minimizing effect, ruffles can actually "make your chest look 10 times bigger," she warned. READ MORE FASHION TIPSTOP TRENDS I have big boobs & tried the viral ‘cropped tank top challenge’BRA-VO I'm a fashion expert & there's a simple hack I swear by if you want to go braless Instead, Mancini recommended, choose a top with detailed puffy sleeves. The sleeves add detail while drawing attention away from your chest. ...
    VIRAL fashion challenges aren't often developed with well-endowed chests in mind. One fashion influencer was delighted to discover a social media trend looked great on her frame – except with a specific style that was a total bust. 6TikTok fashion pro Ali Cortese was eager to try the cropped tank top trendCredit: TikTok / alicortese_ "Okay, so I'm a little late to this trend," Ali Cortese said by way of introduction. The TikTok star has 658k followers on the platform, where she posts candid fashion advice and clothing hacks. In one recent video, Cortese tried out a tank top trend that converts a standard shirt into a cropped, fitted look. "I've been seeing all these girls do this trend where you take a tank top, you twist it, and you turn it into a whole different top," Cortese explained. But a major demographic had been left out of the trend, she reported. READ MORE FASHION TIPSTHIGH & DRY I’m mid-size & tried the TikTok hack to stop chafing but there was an issueTA-TA, TRENDS! I have big boobs -...
    MANY women envy those with big boobs. If you don’t have them, you might want them — but if you have them, you might not be the biggest fan because of the challenges they pose to finding flattering outfits. 4A large-chested woman shared her favorite topsCredit: TikTok/jadeleanne_xo 4She said body suits are super flatteringCredit: TikTok/jadeleanne_xo One fashion lover named Jade Leanne, who goes by @jadeleanne_xo on TikTok, has gained a large following on the platform thanks to her tips for dressing for your body. As someone with a large chest, she’s learned what kinds of tops work and which don’t. And after a follower asked her for tips on styling outfits for those with bigger boobs, she obliged. “Ok big boobies. Let’s talk. There are a few tips that aren’t really flattering on larger chests, and there are some that just look amazing.” READ MORE ON STYLESAVVY STYLE I’m a fashion expert — my 4 ‘timeless style’ tips will help you look younger DRESS CODED I was shamed for wearing a corset top on a flight & told to cover...
    IS there anything more annoying that putting on a white top, only to realise your bra underneath is showing up. Samantha Pamela, who is from the UK and posts under the acronym @midsizesammy, took to TikTok and shared her top tip for wearing a bra under a white top. 2Samantha Pamela has shared her very clever fashion hack to TikTokCredit: TikTok/@midsizesammy 2The fashion enthusiast advised wearing a red bra underneath a white topCredit: TikTok/@midsizesammy And it may just surprise you... In the clip, the fashion enthusiast begins: "Even if you're not fully busted, you'll probably find that going for white or even nude sometimes, you'd think they'd be the best colour and sometimes they're not and they actually show up quite a lot." I feel like this is disguised quite well - obviously I've got a bra that's got lace and texture so you're going to see that through the top - but it terms of the colour, I think I'm pretty much safe." And would you believe, I've actually got a red bra on…" Lifting up her white top...
    A BIGGER chest can make finding garments that you feel comfortable and confident in prove difficult. That's why busty fashion guru Dominique Baker has shared the best pieces that flatter women like herself, highlighting a specific type of purse they shouldn't opt for. 6Baker suggested a scoop neck for a larger bustCredit: Tik Tok / dominiquebakerofficial 6She cited v-necks as a go-to neckline, as well as cinched waists as a good way to accentuate an hourglass figureCredit: Tik Tok / dominiquebakerofficial Accessories can majorly add to an outfit, but there's a particular purse you should avoid if you have a larger chest. Baker said that crossbody bags attract unwanted attention to your breasts and make your outfit look rumpled. When it comes to dressing for a large bust, Baker said women should start with high-quality lingerie. This will give your girls amazing lift and support. Read more on fashionBOOB SOLUTION I have big boobs & found the perfect solution for wearing backless topsSWIM ESSENTIALS I’m a swimwear designer with big boobs – 2 golden rules for picking bikinis Next, she...
    HAVE you ever worn a bikini out and instantly regretted it when you realized it was too revealing? TikTok fashion girly Monika Mancini knows this feeling well as someone with big boobs. 7Monika Mancini rates her bikini tops on TikTok 7This polka dot option is a no for her as it doesn't fit her that well Monika posted a video trying on all of her bikini tops and ranked them from her least favorite to favorite. While some were too revealing with no coverage, others weren't as cute. She tries on six different style tops. Coming in last place is a black bikini top with white polka dots. READ MORE ON FASHIONSTRAP SAVVY I’m a fashion pro – my ‘strapless’ bra hack converts lingerie instantlySLIMMING DOWN I’m a fashion pro, my simple tie trick will make your waist look smaller The top is a sports bra-style top with a deep "v" cut. Monika says the top is "kinda boring" and "doesn't fit the best." In second to last place is a faded gray...
    WHILE the classic boob-scoop may work for women with smaller chests, someone with bigger breasts needs a bit more support. Strapless bras can be uncomfortable and noticeable, but one TikTok star shares her three favorites. 6TikTok star Liz Thul reviews four of Amazon's strapless brasCredit: TikTok/lizthul 6Liz looks for comfortable options that won't slip down her bodyCredit: TikTok/lizthul Liz Thul is a midsize fashion influencer dedicated to sharing her style, tips, and tricks. She posted a video reviewing four strapless bras she purchased off Amazon. "I am on the hunt for the best, most comfortable strapless bra that doesn't slip down," Liz proclaims. Liz tries all four options as a 38D. READ MORE ON FASHION HACKSLOOKIN' GOOD I have big boobs and a mom tum - the most flattering clothing and what I avoidOFF MY CHEST I’ve got big boobs - how I dress for summer to stop people staring at my chest First, Liz tries the Felina Essentials Bustier Strapless Plunge Demi Pushup for $39.97. This white bra is a mid-length option as...
    HAVING to readjust a top every couple of minutes can make the look not worth it. For women with big boobs, the need for support often outweighs the ability to wear different style tops - but not anymore. 5Liz Thul shows viewers how to wear a backless top if you have big boobsCredit: TikTok/lizthul 5The key item is a backless bra bodysuit from PeachyCredit: TikTok/lizthul TikTok's midsize fashion expert Liz Thul has found the solution to making one style of top big-boob friendly. "This is for my girls with a bigger chest who still want to rock those backless tops or backless dresses," she shares in her post. Instead of settling for no support and no bra, Liz reveals the must-have item if you have big boobs and want to wear this style. The Peachy Backless Body Bra is all you need. READ MORE ON FASHION HACKSOUT-FIT! I’m a mid-size fashion fan, there's a go-to outfit to fit all and is effortlessDRESS DOWN I'm mid-size but even Zara's large won’t fit me- the dresses are...
    ALTHOUGH many women envy those with big boobs, they come with their own set of problems. Finding clothes that fits a large chest while also flattering the rest of the body is no easy feat. 3A woman said she struggles to find clothes that fits her properlyCredit: TikTok/Backtobrittany 3She was looking for lingerie that would flatter her bodyCredit: TikTok/Backtobrittany One woman named Brittany Rendak, who goes by @backtobrittany on TikTok, has gained a following of over 110K users thanks to her fashion tips and lifestyle advice. She said she often struggles to find clothes that fits her figure — and women with big boobs everywhere can feel her pain. Luckily, there was one item that worked well. Posting to TikTok, she looked frustrated as she sifted through a huge pile of clothes alongside the caption: “Never finding cute lingerie that fits my body type right.” READ MORE ON STYLEDRESS CODED I was shamed for wearing a corset top on a flight & told to cover upSUMMER STYLE We're size 22 and size 10 - we tried on the same dresses...
    A BRA fitting store offered the perfect tip for how to fix a phenomenon known as quad boobs on TikTok.  Forever Yours Lingerie, which says they were voted Canada’s best bra fitting store, said the problem occurs when your badly fitted bra makes it look like you have four boobs. 2A bra expert has the perfect tips to have the perfect fitting bra 2Quad boobs happen when you do not have the correct bra size Quad boobs specifically happen when your bra cup is too small or when you’re wearing the wrong bra style for your breast type, the store said. Commenters on the TikTok were grateful for the tip.  “This is so me ???? … I don’t know my measurements and I am desperate,” one said. “Omg that’s me!!!,” a second person said. Read More Bra TipsBUSTY I have 32JJ breasts – how I use boob tape so I don’t have to wear a braUPLIFTING I have big boobs – the SKIMS bodysuit fits me so well I don’t even need a bra “i want this kind of problems”...
    A LOS Angeles lifestyle blogger has discovered a summery $25 Target dress that is perfect for women with big busts. Brittany Rendak, known on TikTok as Backtobrittany, took to the video-sharing platform recently to show her followers a casual polo dress she found in Target. 3Brittany Rendak is known on TikTok as BacktobrittanyCredit: TikTok 3Brittany showed her TikTok followers a casual polo dress she found in TargetCredit: TikTok The influencer - who describes herself on her website as a "go-to person for fashion, fun, and travel in SoCal" - shared a quick clip of her in a blue V-neck dress in June. With Harry Styles' Music For a Sushi Restaurant playing in the background, Brittany is seen looking at what appears to be a smaller busted woman wearing a sleeveless polo dress. Before showing what she looks like in the fitted dress, Brittany asks the question: "Is this dress bigger bust approved?" Seconds later, Brittany is seen showing off how great the dress fits on her body. Read More on Fashion FindsBEST DRESSED I have big boobs & Target is...
    ALTHOUGH many women yearn for big boobs, a fuller chest comes with its own set of problems. It’s hard to find a bra that fits comfortably, holds them up, and doesn’t show under your clothing. 3A woman revealed how she makes her big boobs look perky in certain dressesCredit: Instagram / Styledinfull 3She said boob tape has saved herCredit: Instagram / Styledinfull One woman who goes by @styledinfull on Instagram said she sometimes struggles with her size 32JJ breasts. She often shares clothing reviews and style hacks for people with a similar body type. In a recent clip, she revealed how she uses boob tape to hold her girls up when a bra just won’t do the trick. “Summer is approaching - which means weddings, festivals, parties and more! Boob tape is the real MVP for those summer outfits,” she wrote in the caption. READ MORE ON LIFE HACKSBRIGHT IDEA How to make your kitchen look expensive with less than $40DEEP DISCOUNTS I'm a Dollar General superfan - how to get items for a penny “I’m a 32JJ/K and a...
    BOOBS come in all shapes and sizes, large or small, bouncy or droopy. But those with big boobs now that sometimes it doesn't matter what you wear - they always seem to be the thing that gets attention. 3Trolls often say the woman is attention seeking because of her chestCredit: tiktok/@ig_pilyplum96 3But others quickly defended her asking where she was meant to put themCredit: tiktok/@ig_pilyplum96 One woman on TikTok, who goes by the name Pily Plum, clearly has a larger than average chest size, although she hasn't revealed her exact size. The woman, from the UK, often makes content about her bust - but some trolls say that she's an 'attention seeker' and others ask why her boobs ' always have to be out?" One asked: "I'm sure you're a lovely girl but why are the bangers out in all the videos?" Another wrote: "MMM and you felt the need to put it on TikTok? Attention seeker by any chance?" READ MORE REAL LIFE STORIESFAT CHANCE I was fat-shamed when trying to cancel my gym membershipBONUS LOVE Trolls say I...
    SHOPPING for summertime when you have a larger chest is a dangerous game. There's a thin line between "totally comfortable" and "completely exposed," so when you find a fashion gem, you'll want it in every color. 3Fashion blogger Brittany has a bigger chest which can make shopping a challengeCredit: TikTok/backtobrittany 3This simple slip dress was only $20 from TargetCredit: TikTok/backtobrittany One fashion fan found the dress of her dreams and quickly shared it online, because the budget find seemed too good to be true. Style blogger Brittany quickly took to TikTok to show off the slip dress, which she found at Target for only $20, to her 110k followers. "This dress should be a staple in your closet if you are bigger-busted," she wrote, modeling the simple silhouette with a pair of cute sandals. Not only have a breezy fit that left plenty of room in the chest, but it also provided full coverage so there's no risk of slippage during the hottest months of the year. READ MORE FASHION TIPSLET IT SLIP Fashion fans go wild for hack...
    THIS bikini from Target has a built-in bra and is a summer must-have for women with big boobs. Swimsuit shopping can be really challenging for big-chested women. 2If you have big boobs, you need this bikini top from target, according to this fashion TikTokerCredit: TikTok 2Target is currently selling a swim top with a built-in bra which is perfect to support big boobsCredit: Getty Many tops are made from dainty fabric that does not hold big boobs in well. Luckily, Target has answered the wishes of big-chested women with their new bikini top from Shade & Shore, a long-time carried brand. This lightly-lined cut-out bralette bikini top is both cute and supportive. It comes in a beautiful shade of green and ranges in size from a 32A all the way to a 32DD. Read more in big boob fashionBUST A MOVE I’ve got big boobs – my favorite hacks to wear a button-down shirt with no gapsUPLIFTING I have big boobs – the SKIMS bodysuit fits me so well I don’t even need a bra You can either buy...
    IDEALLY, you want a bikini that's flattering and stylish but functional in case you feel like taking a dip in the pool. One bikini haul reveals that Hollister is the jackpot when finding the perfect options for women with a bigger chest. 5Kathryn Zingone tries on Hollister bikinis to see if they fit 5All of these bikini options are the perfect picks for big boobs, and they're on sale for $9.99 Kathryn Zingone posted a TikTok trying on four different bikinis she purchased at Hollister. As a woman with large breasts, a bikini needs to be able to provide support and coverage for you to move around without worrying. Kathryn focused the video on the tops she felt worked best to do this. Each bikini top she tried was a size large and an excellent option. READ MORE ON SHOPPING HAULSFASHION FORWARD I’m plus-size – my Shein summer haul is perfect & every item is $30 or lessHELLISH HAUL I’m plus size & ordered a haul from Pretty Little Thing - it was a disaster...
    IF you have big boobs then you know the never-ending hassle they can cause when it comes to buying new clothes. Shapewear options are very limited for anyone with a larger chest as you have to factor in the girls' need for support. 2TikToker Alexis tried on the SKIMS sculpting bodysuit with snapsCredit: TikTok/lexssentials TikTok user Alexis, who runs the lexssentials account, reviewed a SKIMS bodysuit which she said "eliminated every need for a bra." Alexis modeled a large- extra large SKIMS Sculpting Bodysuit with Snaps, available for $62. "I’m a little bit more busty on top, but it actually stretches so much," she told her followers. The TikToker then showed viewers how the shapewear looked underneath clothes. Read More LifestyleSKIMS UNIFORM I’m mid-size - how I look classy & keep cool in summer, using my fave SkimsBRA-VELLOUS I’ve got big boobs and put Kim Kardashian's Skims bras to the test "This is it with jeans, again, no hang anywhere," Alexis said. She concluded: "the top is also so comfortable. My life is changed." TikTok users took to the...
    AN entrepreneur dedicated to creating garments that flatter busty women has revealed the clothing items you should avoid if you have large breasts. A size 28H in bras, Alice Kim understands the struggles of having a large chest, giving her vast knowledge on the subject. 2Alice Kim has shared the clothing items she thinks women with large breasts should steer clear of 2The busty woman has created a fashion line that caters to other large-chested women Having started a game-changing fashion line, PerfectDD, which caters to big-busted women, Kim is committed to helping women dress for their body types. In an exclusive chat with the US Sun, the fashion expert shared the specific pieces you'll want to ditch if you're busty. "I think horizontal stripes you should definitely avoid," she stated. She explained that when the eyes meet the chest of a person that's wearing a horizontal striped shirt, it gives the illusion that the chest is wider. Read more on fashionFASHION DOS I'm a fashion expert with 28H boobs – top clothing tips for big breasted womenFASHION...
    IMAGINE buying a pretty pink top with a sweetheart neckline only to get it, and it doesn't fit in the chest. Shopping expert Jas ordered a bunch of clothes from Shein, so that won't happen to you. 6Shein shopping expert Jas tries a bunch of tops on to see if they fit a bigger chest sizeCredit: TikTok 6Jas tries on five different tops and one does not offer support in the chest areaCredit: TikTok Don't you hate it when you order clothes online and wait weeks for them to arrive only to find out that they don't fit properly? Then there's the return process, which often takes a couple of weeks. TikTok's skilled Shein shopper Jas knows the pain of how disappointing online shopping can be, especially as someone that has a bigger chest size. If you also have big boobs, deciding what top and what size to get is always a gamble, so Jas chose for you. READ MORE ON SHOPPING HAULSFASHION FORWARD I’m plus-size – my Shein summer haul is perfect & every...
    A TIKTOKER with size 38G boobs tried the halterneck challenge, which didn't go as planned. Kaite.tvhost, as she goes by on TikTok, is a "busty, midsize, body positive mama of two," according to her bio. 2TikToker, Katie.tvhost who is pictured, tried the halterneck challenge and it was a fail with her 38G boobsCredit: TikTok/katie.tvhost 2This challenge is not for big chested women since it doesn't offer enough supportCredit: TikTok/katie.tvhost In a video, Katie tried the halterneck fashion challenge that many girls were doing on the social media platform. She reacted to a video of another girl doing the challenge. The only difference was - their chest size. The girl in the original video wasn't big-chested like Katie is. For this challenge, you are supposed to cut the bottom of an old top and loop it around your neck to make a halter top. Read more on big boob fashionSUN DRESSING I've got big boobs - three flattering summer tops for any budgetPERFECT FIT I have big boobs – my 4 favorite bikinis are so flattering to a larger chest Katie...
    HAVING a large bust can definitely come with a few downsides. Finding a top that can support the girls is a challenge for many big-busted ladies, but one influencer may have found a solution. 3A fashion influencer named Cacee Brim shared a game-changing bodysuit for big-chested ladiesCredit: TikTok 3Brim said the lacy bodysuit will keep you supported all overCredit: TikTok Casee Brim, a fashion expert on TikTok, shared in a video a bodysuit to end all bodysuits for those with larger chests. In the video's caption, she wrote that the bodysuit: "has answered my naturally bigger bust prayers." She said: "This is for my girls who have a naturally larger chest like I do, I've come across this bodysuit and I can't even express to you..." "It's making me feel some kind of way." Big busted fashion tips SUN DRESSING I've got big boobs - three flattering summer tops for any budgetPERFECT FIT I have big boobs – my 4 favorite bikinis are so flattering to a larger chest Brim then shimmied off her...
    WOMEN with big boobs know that shopping for suitable outfits can occasionally be a struggle. Corset tops are considered incredibly trendy – and now it’s possible for women with larger chests to enjoy them too. 3A woman named Monika found a corset top that suits big-chested ladiesCredit: TikTok 3Monika shares her trendy find in a TikTok videoCredit: TikTok TikToker and fashionista Monika Mancini posted a video revealing the corset top she found online. She says: “To all my bigger-chested ladies: stop scrolling because I found the perfect corset top. “Usually corset tops don’t work for me for multiple reasons, but just wait!" Monika backs up in front of the camera to reveal the shiny, black corset top she's excited about. Read More About Big BoobsPERFECT FIT I have big boobs – my 4 favorite bikinis are so flattering to a larger chestBRA-VO I’ve got big boobs and I’ve found the perfect strapless bra for larger busts It reveals tons of cleavage with a row of buttons down the center of her belly. It also shows off some extra skin on...
    WOMEN of all shapes and sizes, including those with big boobs, should have access to trendy outfits that are also affordable. Shein is starting to be widely recognized as a top brand for shoppers of every body type – big boobs and all. 4A woman named Cleopatra shares her Shein haul in a TikTok videoCredit: TikTok/thecleopatraway 4Cleopatra reveals some of the affordable tops she bought that work well with big boobsCredit: TikTok/thecleopatraway TikToker and fashion influencer Cleopatra posted a video on social media with details about her Shein haul. The only-screen text block says: “Cute tops for the big-chested girls!” She starts her video off by panning her camera over a pile of brand new Shein tops that haven’t even been opened yet. The first one in her lineup is a Drawstring Backless Halter that costs $6. Read More About SheinOH WOW We're sizes 8-22 & tried on same £12.49 Shein swimsuit - the result was unexpectedSHEIN HAUL I’m plus-size - 6 dresses I love from Shein to size 4XL including a $22 score It's covered in a pattern of...
    GETTING dressed every day is a chore – especially if you have a larger chest. If you're putting together a summer wardrobe, you don't need to sacrifice style for the sake of supportive bras, one influencer argued. 4Kathryn Zingone has 32DD breasts, and a wardrobe full of fashionable stylesCredit: TikTok / kattttttzingoneeee The warm-weather recommendations come from Kathryn Zingone, a Charleston-based fashion influencer who has built a stylish wardrobe while having a 32DD chest. She has 255k followers on TikTok, where she shared her favorite summer fashion finds for fellow large-chested women. "If you have a similar body type, you know that summer clothes are especially hard to shop for," Zingone said. The first dress she recommended, the Just Fly Away maxi dress by Hello Molly, is a good example of a style anyone with larger breasts can wear. READ MORE ABOUT FASHIONLIKE MAGIC I have big boobs – my Shein fashion essential will ensure your breasts never sagDON'T SWEAT IT Much-loved $15 boob tape is heralded as a ‘boob job in a box’ "I'm a huge cutouts fan...
    A WOMAN with naturally big boobs has revealed she always gets told the same things about her chest. Carragh Mahuika, from New Zealand, revealed on TikTok some of the comments she gets on a daily basis about her G cup size boobs. 2Carragh Mahuika often gets unsolicited comments about her G cup boobs from strangersCredit: TikTok/@poutygirlll The 21-year-old is inundated with comments about her boobs on TikTok and in a short clip revealed the most common thing said to her in real life. Posing in a low-cut red dress with a white shirt, Carragh revealed that young men often call her 'mummy' because of her big boobs. And mums often tell her: "Put those away, there's literally kids around!" While girls her age often comment on how her back must be in pain. "Your back must be in shambles girlie," she writes. While some men joke: "Anyone know what colour her shirt was?" In another video, Carragh said her boobs are completely natural despite some people assuming they aren't because of how big they are. Another comment made is that...
    WOMEN with big boobs have every right to feel comfortable wearing any top style they like. Although corset tops have a reputation for not being the most suitable choice for women with big boobs, one woman says she found a great one that looks super flattering. 2Kathryn shows her viewers on TikTok an amazing corset top she found on the cheapCredit: TikTok 2Even though Kathryn has larger boobs, the corset top from Hollister fits her wellCredit: TikTok TikToker and fashion expert Kathryn Zingone uploaded a viral video to showcase one of her new favorite tops. The on-screen text on her video says: “Here’s your sign to buy this $8 dollar corset top!” Kathryn backs up in front of the camera to do a slight twirl in the white corset top. She informs her viewers that she ordered it from Hollister in a size small. Read More About FashionHOLD EM UP I’m a fashion expert – how to make sure your strapless bra never falls downTWIN-CREDIBLE We’re twin fashion pros & have loads of ways to wear everyday clothes Hollister's Eyelet...
    IF you have a bigger bust then you know the struggle of trying to keep up with fashion trends when everything seems to be off the shoulder or strapless. Trying to navigate strapless bras when you're above a certain cup size can leave you feeling like you have no support at all. 2Instagram user Ms Kristine shared her cheap fashion hack which ensures full support while wearing strapless brasCredit: Instagram Instagrammer Ms Kristine, who describes herself as a "curvy girl living in a trendy world," has shared her cheap hack to ensuring her chest is supported in strapless bras. The Instagram influencer recommended wearing a bandeau bra over your strapless bra to give your chest full support. Bandeau bras are available in a variety of sizes on sites such as Amazon for as little as $7. Ms Kristine began her video by saying: "I’m speaking specifically to the members of the BTC, if you don’t know what that is, you’re probably not a member." Read More LifestyleLIFTED I’ve found THE swimsuit of the summer for big boobs – it gives...
    GOOD American professes to be all about embracing different body types. So one woman with 28F boobs put Khloe Kardashian's swimwear designs to the test to see if they can really fit and flatter her figure. 6Jennifer Warnes tried on Good American swimsuits to see how well they fit her 28F bustCredit: TikTok/@itsjenwarnes 6She was a big fan of this bikini and amazed by how well it fit her chestCredit: TikTok/@itsjenwarnes Jennifer Warnes noted on TikTok that it's difficult to find swimsuits that work well on a small frame with a large cup size. But when she tried on the Always Fits Twisted Top, $59, she was "very impressed," saying it "looks really good." "I'm surprised with how well it fits and how well it stretches across my chest because this was one of the smaller sizes," she said. Though the band isn't adjustable, it was still tight enough for her. read more: good americanJEAN-IUS TURN I was told I'm too fat to be a model - now I work for Khloe K's Good AmericanNEED A REFUND Spent $642 on...
    IF you have a bigger bust then trying to find a bra that supports you well can be a difficult task. Tasks such as working out or simply wearing a spaghetti strapped top can feel impossible. 6Instagrammer India Batson revealed her five favorite bras for different outfitsCredit: Instagram/India Batson Martinez 6India recommends the Red Carpet Strapless for any spaghetti straps or strapless looksCredit: Instagram/India Batson Martinez Don't worry, Instagram star India Batson, who wears a size 32G, has shared her five favorite bras for different outfits and activities. All of India's recommendations are from Wacoal and prices start at just $26. The first bra she shows her followers is the Red Carpet Strapless which is available on Amazon from $68. In her video India said the bra is a "perfect support for larger chests." Read More LifestylePERFECT FIT I have big boobs, I love these 2 flattering bikini tops, they’re each under $15BUST MISTAKES I have big boobs - 10 mistakes to avoid with a big bust, some just add bulk The Instagrammer said the Red Carpet Strapless is...
    WITH summer sunshine comes whipping out your best swimsuit. If you have a larger chest, a young woman has the perfect bikini top finds. 2The print bikini top which gives tropical vibes was bright pink with an orange flower pattern and retails for $13.98Credit: TikTok 2The shimmery, blue triangle bikini top was purchased for $11.98Credit: TikTok In a TikTok video, Kathryn Zingone showed off two affordable swimsuit tops from Hollister that are perfect for women like herself with larger chests. The first item, a shimmery, blue triangle bikini top, was purchased for $11.98. It has matching bottoms which are sold separately. The pieces complemented the woman, who feels that triangle bikinis give her chest "more lift." Zingone also looked stunning in the next number, which featured a triangle bikini top as well. Read more on fashionSTYLE IT UP I'm a fashion pro - Eight ways to make your cheap clothes look more expensive'OLD AND OUTDATED' I'm a fashion expert - the 5 clothing items that make you look older The print bikini top, which gives tropical vibes, was bright...
    STYLING a cute outfit when you have big boobs presents its own set of challenges . A YouTuber who is all too familiar with those problems has shared 10 mistakes she thinks everyone with large breasts should avoid. 5April Golightly shares 10 tips for women with big boobs in a YouTube videoCredit: YouTube / April Golightly 5April says bras with padding are so unnecessary for women with naturally big boobsCredit: YouTube / April Golightly Fashion lover April Golightly posted a video giving busty women a run-down of fashion mistakes and tips. Her first tip is to completely avoid padded bras and opt for thinner styles that aren't made with thick material. April says: “When you have big boobs, bras with padding are just unnecessary!" The second mistake she tells women to avoid is wearing turtleneck tops and dresses. Read More About Big BoobsTOP QUALITY I have big boobs - I found 2 Amazon tops that fit my chest, one is only $23PRIMANIA I've got big boobs but Primark's £8 dupe of the Skims bodysuit is an amazing fit “Turtlenecks are...
    A FASHION whizz has revealed which type of dress to best leave at the shops if you have big boobs. Although summer is now in full force, some fashionistas still want to give their wardrobes a fresh update. 4According to the whizz, there is one style of dress to avoid if you have bigger boobsCredit: Tiktok 4The clip has taken the internet by stormCredit: Tiktok But if you're someone with a largest chest, don't rush to the stores just yet and keep reading, as there could be a major fashion error that adds extra volume. One whizz, who recently revealed a big no-no when it comes to short fashion lovers buying trousers, took the internet by storm with advice for people with big boobs. In the video, which has gone viral, racking up a whopping 4.2 million views, Anita, a fashion guru from Dubai, explained what fellow fashionistas shouldn't wear if they don't have boobs on the smaller side. ''If you have big breast, don't wear this type of dress that I will show you right now. read more fashion storiesNOT THE...
    HAVING big boobs means there are certain things you should be aware of when shopping for new bras. A YouTuber revealed exactly what she learned from a professional bra fitter and how it changed the way she dresses. 3India talks about what she learned about bra shopping from a professional bra fitterCredit: YouTube/IndiaBatson 3India explains what bustier women should keep in mind while bra shoppingCredit: YouTube/IndiaBatson India Batson is a fashion blogger with over 419,000 YouTube subscribers keeping up with her content. In one of her videos, she discusses a common predicament women face when wearing bras that squeeze them in all the wrong places. According to India, a professional bra fitter from Bloomingdale called her out for this exact issue. She says: “The first thing that is of the utmost importance when finding clothes for yourself is what’s under your clothes… of course, that being your bra. Read More about Big BoobsTOP QUALITY I have big boobs - I found 2 Amazon tops that fit my chest, one is only $23PRIMANIA I've got big boobs but Primark's £8 dupe...
    WHEN you have big boobs, finding tops that fit well can feel like an impossible task. A TikToker with a bigger bust shared her Amazon finds that are perfect for her body type. 3TikTok user Kathryn Zingone shared her two Amazon finds that are perfect for big boobsCredit: Tik Tok / kattttttzingoneeee 3Kathryn modelled a white smocked tank top with ruffled strapsCredit: Tik Tok / kattttttzingoneeee TikTok user Kathryn Zingone modelled two tops from Amazon in her video. The first look is a white smocked tank top blouse that costs just $23. Amazon reviewers raved about the top. One user said: "Smocked shirts are my absolute favorite because I always have trouble finding a shirt that’s fits well over the girls. so if you have the same problem this shirt is the one for you!" Read More Fashion StoriesLIFTED I have big boobs – I never thought boob tape would work on me but this one liftsPRIMANIA I've got big boobs but Primark's £8 dupe of the Skims bodysuit is an amazing fit Another reviewer wrote: "I really like...
    ALTHOUGH many women envy those with large chests, there are problems that come with it. Finding clothes that fit them properly is one. 3A woman named Amanda shared her tip for women with big boobsCredit: TikTok 3She discovered a tape that secured them in placeCredit: TikTok A curvy woman named Amanda, who goes by @plusplasticsx on TikTok, said she discovered a hack that made even her huge boobs look lifted. In the clip, she pulled out a product by the brand Voxshe called “Invisible Bra,” which you can buy on Amazon for $16. “I have never used this before, but another creator recommended it. I am nervous and excited all at the same time,” she began. She was wearing a hot pink open blazer with no bra or t-shirt underneath so that her cleavage was visible. READ MORE ON LIFE HACKSPACK IT IN I'm a packing expert and nearly every Brit makes these mistakes on holidaySPARKLING CLEAN I'm a cleaning guru - simple trick will have your floors looking like new Although the bra came with zero instructions, she gave...
    CONSIDERING the fact that we've been online shopping for the best part of a decade now, you'd think we'd be a lot better at it by now. Whether it's a new rug or a party dress, every single order we make turns into a bit of a gamble. 3The influencer's video has racked up over 245,000 viewsCredit: TikTok / @r_isisl 3Viewers expressed sympathy in the commentsCredit: TikTok / @r_isisl And while we'd probably give ourselves a 60 per cent success rate with our internet purchases, spare a thought for 25-year-old Isis. Earlier this month, the Australian social media star revealed to her 50,000 TikTok followers that she's quitting internet shopping completely. In a viral video that's racked up over 242,000 views, Isis filmed herself wearing a bodysuit which had just arrived in the post. Although the brown strappy one-piece fit around her middle, it barely have her any coverage around her bust. Read More Viral StoriesBREAST IGNORED I’ve got naturally big boobs - people always say the same thing, it’s boring "I think I've officially given up online shopping,"...
    SHOPPING for swimwear can be dispiriting when you have a larger chest, and some items feel off-limits. Anyone with big boobs knows that fitting into strapless swimwear is a challenge. Now, though, you can wear strapless swimsuits poolside, thanks to one woman's genius hack. 5Fashion influencer April Golightly shared her secret for wearing strapless swimwearCredit: YouTube/April Golightly April Golightly is a YouTube personality who shares brilliant tips for women with larger chests, from bra sizing advice to common fashion mistakes. In a recent video, she shares the trick that changed her summer wardrobe, and she actually learned it from her mother. "Before I learned this hack, I was very limited with the bathing suits I could choose," Golightly explained in a video. When she went bathing suit shopping, she was restricted to supportive styles that were strappy enough to give her lift and keep her chest in place. READ MORE ABOUT FASHIONFULL CUP I have 28FF boobs – I tested 3 different sports bras that work on a big chestCHEST IN SHOW I was bullied for having 32A boobs but...
    SHOPPING for bras is a huge headache – and it only gets worse when you're looking for a sports bra. One woman who boasts a 28FF cup size tested popular sports bras and found three that work wonders for those with big chests and small waists. 4Fashion influencer Jennifer Warnes reviewed high-impact sports bras for larger chestsCredit: TikTok/itsjenwarnes 4She loved this Panache sports bra, with one caveat: the hook in the back was painfulCredit: TikTok/itsjenwarnes Jennifer Warnes usually reviews everyday bras on her TikTok channel, but she recently shared three of her favorite athletic options to her 117k followers. The sports bras are perfect for high-impact activities and feature fun accents like a magnetic clasp and built-in overbands. First, Warnes tried a non-wired bra from Panache, which included a unique means of limiting bounce. She pointed out the secret weapon: a small hook at the back of the bra that, when secured, holds the bra straps together. READ MORE ABOUT BRA SHOPPINGLIKE MAGIC I have big boobs – my Shein fashion essential will ensure your breasts never sagSNUG SUPPORT I...
    A BUSTY TikToker has shared her favorite flattering tops in a new shopping haul video. She said the styles not only have flattering necklines, but that she is able to wear them without a bra. 4A busty TikToker has shared her favorite flattering tops in a new shopping haul videoCredit: TikTok/gabby_marcellus 4Gabrielle Marcellus, a 26-year-old New Yorker, shared her shopping haul, including this affordable Amazon topCredit: TikTok/gabby_marcellus Gabrielle Marcellus, a 26-year-old New Yorker, tried on some recent purchases on TikTok, racking up over 77,000 views. "I have big boobs but I hate wearing bras, so I'm gonna show you my favorite shirts that you don't have to wear bras with," she said. She added in the caption that she is "obsessed with tops like these lately." Her first favorite is a houndstooth-print crop top with a square neck. Read More Big Bust Style TipsSNUG SUPPORT I have big boobs & tried Target sports bras under $25 to find the best onesSTRAP TRAP I’m plus-sized with big boobs & tried the SKIMS bra - it was so painful to wear "The...
    FINDING a good sports bra on a budget is no easy feat – especially for ladies with bigger busts. One YouTuber who usually wears a 34 to 36H shared her sports bra shopping haul from Target, offering her honest review on each one. 4One YouTuber who usually wears a 34 to 36H recently shared her sports bra shopping haul from TargetCredit: YouTube/JAYDEN IRL 4She tried on four bras that all cost under $25 and shared her honest review of each oneCredit: YouTube/JAYDEN IRL Jayden modeled four sports bras she got from Target, saying she was looking in particular for medium- and low-impact styles. "For larger-chest girls like me, yes, high-intensity sports bras are my savior and I love them. But also, I don't want to be constantly suffocated. It's not fun," she said. She was also focused on budget buys. "I know that sports bras can be ridiculously expensive and I'm not OK with that," she said. Read More Fuller Bust StoriesSTRAP TRAP I’m plus-sized with big boobs & tried the SKIMS bra - it was so painful to wearBUDGET...
    A BIG-BUSTED YouTuber who wears a size 30G says she's found two super-affordable bras that give great support. Mallory Brooke from Houston highlighted the big-breast-approved bra styles from Shein in a recent video on her channel. 3A big-busted YouTuber who wears a size 30G says she's found two super-affordable bras that give great supportCredit: YouTube/Mallory Brooke 3Mallory Brooke from Houston highlighted the big-breast-approved bra styles from Shein in a recent video on her channelCredit: YouTube/Mallory Brooke "If you are larger-busted, sometimes it's hard to find cute and comfortable and supportive bras," Mallory said. But she was impressed by bras from the brand Luvelette, which is available from Shein. She tried on four for her subscribers, showing how they fit and detailing what she liked about them. The first two were the Floral Mesh Underwire Bra, $14.50, which she has in blue and yellow. Read More Big Bust Style TipsLOOKIN' GOOD I have big boobs & got a huge Shein shopping haul - what fit & what didn’t BEACH BABE I have big boobs & tried dozens of bikinis so you...