Web Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Saturday, Feb 04, 2023 - 16:36:39
222 results - (0.002 seconds)

Too Good:

latest news at page 1:
    (CNN)There is something strange and circular in our ongoing fight over what freedoms Americans should enjoy.We are precisely 20 years out from the September 11, 2001, terror attacks, after which Americans gave up a lot of individual liberties in the name of safety. Air travel, especially, was changed forever and the government began moving toward a much more expansive use of surveillance.Now we're in a place where people are completely fine taking off their shoes and belts in public before they can board domestic flights because of a foiled long-ago plot, but have resisted wearing masks -- let alone offering up their Covid vaccine status -- in-flight amid a deadly global pandemic.And Republicans are accusing President Joe Biden of authoritarianism, rejecting his effort to compel companies to make employees submit to either vaccinations or regular testing. The effort, which has been announced but not yet detailed, will come through the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, which means it's a matter of workplace safety. RELATED: Biden's six-step Covid plan, explainedRead MoreRepublican governors have promised to sue the Biden administration to stop...
    JESSE LINGARD is too good to sit on Manchester United's bench this season, says West Ham coach Stuart Pearce. The England forward, 28, faces a huge battle to get in manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side following the return of Cristiano Ronaldo. 2Jesse Lingard faces a huge battle to get in Man Utd's teamCredit: Getty 2Stuart Pearce wants to see Lingard playing regularlyCredit: The Sun Discussing Lingard's future, Pearce told talkSPORT: "He's missed the opportunity to leave United in this transfer window. "He can reassess his situation come January once again and decide whether there’s an opportunity to move clubs. He holds the cards, Jesse. "The most important thing for him at the moment is his football. He's playing the odd game for United and also playing extremely well for England - and those performances for England might help him get in the United side. "I think he’s too good a player to be sat on the outside of it not playing and he’s at an age where he needs to be playing." Lingard is expected to fall down the pecking...
    They confirmed their engagement in February 2021 after he coyly thanked his 'fiancee' while accepting an aware at the NFL Honors. And Aaron Rodgers opened up about the state of his relationship with fiancee Shailene Woodley, which has been going from strength to strength. The 37-year-old star quarterback, who will play another season for the Green Bay Packers, thinks spending time away from her will be a 'good thing.' Lovebirds: They confirmed their engagement in February 2021 after he coyly thanked his 'fiancee' while accepting an aware at the NFL Honors. And Aaron Rodgers opened up about the state of his relationship with fiancee Shailene Woodley, which has been going from strength to strength The 37-year-old football star has previously indicated he will be back in Green Bay, Wisconsin for the 2021 football season while the actress , 29,is based in Los Angeles.  In the interview, he said of decided to go back to playing football: 'I just work up one day and said, "I think I'm going to play ball. I really thought about what I wanted to do,...
    EVER WONDER how good your lateral thinking is? Take this quiz to find out! THIS 14-Question challenge will test your general knowledge, and skills with lateral thinking puzzles. 2This 14-question quiz will test your general and lateral knowledgeCredit: Getty Using you understanding of math, English, and science, this quiz which is shared on US-based trivia platform Playbuzz, will defiantly put players to the test! Some questions will require you to know specific facts, whilst others will test you with tricky riddles. As shared in today's Daily Mail, the below quiz will reveal your general knowledge and ability to think outside the box. 1. When I get multiplied by any number, the sum of the figures in the product is always me. What am I ? A. 4 B. 9 C. 8 D. 2 2. A farmer has 86 chickens. All but 6 die. How many are left? A. 6 B. 86 C. 85 D. 5 3. What is the most common connecting word for SHIP and CARDS? A. Sea B. Deck C. Port D. Harbour 4. What is...
    Belichick should name rookie Mac Jones the starter for the Patriots' season opener Sept. 12 against Miami. According to reports, Newton will open the season as the Patriots' starter. It's a ceremonial position he'll hold for a game or two at best. This is Belichick's revenge year after he flopped in 2020 while Tom Brady won the Super Bowl for Tampa Bay. Belichick needs a quarterback. On Sunday in the preseason against the New York Giants, Newton completed 2 of 5 passes for 10 yards and an interception. Then Jones, without one bit of Newton's talent, kept completing passes downfield: 17 yards, 21, 19, 27, 30. He completed 10 of 14 for 156 yards and a 131.8 passer rating. What's wrong with Newton? Zolak had a point worth looking at. Instead, a woke media and Twitter mob won't allow any consideration of criticism of a black quarterback any more. Zolak spoke with knowledge about what it takes to play quarterback in the NFL. No one wanted to hear that because he was talking about a black quarterback and...
    Luis Garcia Plaza, coach of the MajorcaAfter the 1-0 victory against Espanyol at the Son Moix stadium, he considered that the start of his team, undefeated with 7 points on matchday three, “is too good”, and therefore “you have to enjoy yourself”. Read also “Our first half was very good against an opponent who had his opportunities that did not materialize due to a great work of the entire defense. In the end there are three points and I am very happy for the players,” he said Garcia Plaza. The vermilion coach stressed that his team “has not changed his style” with respect to what he did last season in Second. Aware of what is to come “It is the same style and the way of doing things; we only change when the rival demands of us. I have a lot of experience in the First Division and I know that everything that will come now will be very hard,” he added. To the question of how it looked in front of the table in a virtual way,...
    Another one bites the dust. From the Bangor Daily News: Rep. Chris Johansen, a Republican legislator from Monticello who has been an outspoken opponent of coronavirus restrictions, has reportedly contracted COVID-19.In a recording shared by Mainer News contributor Crash Barry, a man alleged to be Johansen said, "Listen up, I've got COVID and I'm really, really sick and I just don't have time to talk to you today." Strange. He had plenty of time to talk last year: Chris Johansen has been an outspoken opponent of state-mandated coronavirus restrictions and has organized multiple protests. In April 2020, he organized a protest in front of the Blaine House asking Democratic Gov. Janet Mills to reopen the state's economy, as well as downplaying the damage that the spread of COVID-19 would have on communities across the country. Johansen's wife has also reportedly been infected and as of July 21 was spending her third day in the hospital, according to the report. Neither she nor her husband have been vaccinated. Both had reportedly shared posts on Facebook mocking the vaccine and downplaying the...
    The idea that the right can be motivated by driving a wedge between them and scientific or medical experts isn’t new. See George Wallace sneering about “pointy-head college professors” or Richard Nixon calling Canadian Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau “a pompous egghead” or Spiro Agnew making more than one reference to “an effete corps of impudent snobs who characterize themselves as intellectuals.” There is an unbroken bridge from the John Birch Society shouting about fluoride in the water as a Communist plot to QAnon supporters looking for the tunnels connecting pizza parlors and Hollow Earth.  Whole generations of Republicans have been raised in a proud anti-learning tradition, one that is bolstered by an even longer history of fostering racist and antisemitic conspiracy theories.  That Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene was seriously spreading the idea of “Jewish space lasers” wasn’t some momentary collision of random neurons wandering in the dark. It was actually Greene repeating a long and elaborate theory that involved former California Gov. Jerry Brown, PG & E, a solar energy company, secret space launches, and, of course, and financial firm Rothschild & Co. that had been kicking...
    DANNY MILLS reckons Ben White should set his sights higher than Arsenal and target the Premier League’s bigger sides for his next move.  The ex-Manchester City full-back was sharing his thoughts on talkSPORT amid reports of the Brighton star nearing a switch to the Emirates.  5Football pundit Danny Mills reckons Ben White is "too good" for a move to ArsenalCredit: Getty 5Mills told talkSPORT he was surprised Man United have not come in for WhiteCredit: Getty Images - Getty And the former Leeds player admitted to being stunned that Man United have not bid for the right-back, 23, who is expected to make a £50million move to North London.  Mills reckons the sought-after Albion ace is too good for the Gunners, who are due to play Inter Milan in a friendly next.  Mills, 44, told talkSPORT: "The only thing I am surprised at is Ben White has gone to Arsenal.  COMPETITION: SPOT THE BALL TO WIN A CAR AND CASH "Let’s assume that he will be at Arsenal for two or three years at least before he goes somewhere else....
    (CNN)"Schmigadoon!" was clearly made by and for people who love musicals, for better and occasionally worse. Seeking to create enough original music to power a TV series is always a major challenge, with the added burden that the songs in this 10-episode Apple TV+ show are largely spoofs aimed at those who have spent too much time watching Turner Classic Movies.Produced by "Saturday Night Live" patriarch Lorne Michaels' company, the premise (like the title) is a play off "Brigadoon," where Gene Kelly and Van Johnson stumbled upon a magical village.Here, it's a pair of lovers, Melissa ("SNL's" Cecily Strong) and Josh (Keegan-Michael Key), who inadvertently enter a throwback village, discovering that the only way they can cross the bridge back to their reality is with their one true love, leading to a bit of shock when the magic doesn't work for the two of them together.What unfolds, then, is a series of encounters designed to test the couple's ties -- and whether their destined partner might actually be one of Schmigadoon's colorfully clad residents -- augmented by an array of...
    MILLIS (CBS) – Too much of a good thing can be bad. All of the rain we have had lately has been flooding farms and impacting local fruits and vegetables. At Tangerini Farm in Millis, some fields have been flooded after so much rain. READ MORE: Wilmington Crash Closes I-93 And Leaves Woman, Child With Serious Injuries “We have a couple other fields that are in similar predicaments as this one, where one of our pepper plantings in between all of the rows … it’s just water,” said Linda Chiarizio of Tangerini Farm. In fact, a stream that runs through the property flooded after Friday’s heavy rains. Rains have created too much water in the fields at Tangerini Farm in Millis. (WBZ-TV) “It just washes away all that topsoil, any compost,” Chiarizio said. READ MORE: Police Looking For Man Who Allegedly Stole Money From Jimmy Fund Collection Dinosaur In other cases, flooding is blocking farmers from fields they normally seed now. “Its really those future crops that we’re really looking at right now we’re worried about,” Chiarizio said. Problems you...
    Getty N'Keal Harry celebrates a score for the Patriots. The Detroit Lions could have a golden opportunity to improve one of the weakest positions on their roster, and it’s now looking clear that the cost of making such a move New England Patriots wideout N’Keal Harry requested a trade from the team this week, and until now, folks were only speculating about the cost of acquiring the wide receiver. A concrete idea of how much a deal could cost has now been revealed. The latest Lions news straight to your inbox! Join the Heavy on Lions newsletter here! Join Heavy on Lions! ESPN’s Jeremy Fowler explained that based on what he is hearing, the cost of trading for Harry might be a conditional sixth-round selection for interested teams. Talked to league exec who estimates N'Keal Harry will be worth a conditional 6th Rd pick. Teams expected to have interest. Harry will be looking for offense to utilize as contested catch guy, size and strength in red zone and deep. Speed-and-precision offense probably not for him —...
    More On: afghanistan AP reporter tangles with State Department spokesman over Afghanistan Pentagon says Afghan officials were informed of US pullout from military base Taliban celebrate seizure of US weapons from Afghan troops Biden will own ‘ugly images’ of Afghan withdrawal aftermath, GOP rep says Fifteen years ago, I wrote a column in these pages supporting our war efforts in Afghanistan and Iraq. I had hope for the Bush administration’s democracy-promotion and nation-building projects. When I returned from Iraq in 2005, having served as an infantryman in the New York Army National Guard, I truly believed progress was possible there. I carried that fighting faith to Afghanistan in 2008. Now, as the Biden administration withdraws the last of our forces in Afghanistan, I must admit I was wrong. This past Memorial Day I reflected, as all veterans do, on the comrades I’ve lost since 2001: my former squad-mate, a Nigerian immigrant with a booming voice and laugh who loved America and freedom, killed by an improvised explosive device in October 2003; the New York firefighter and father who re-enlisted in...
    THE secret to staying young is having regular sex. I believe that along with keeping your mind and body in shape, it’s important to stay sexually active. And as long as you feel fit, there’s no reason for sex to stop – but desire has a lot to do with it. For women who’ve been in the same relationship for a long time and they don’t fancy their partner any more, that’s kind of it. 5The secret to staying young is having regular sex, says Aggie MacKenzie, 65Credit: Alun Callender But I know lots of women my age who are now divorced, and they’re up for it big time! I have a lover and one of my friends who’s 63 has a lover of 32! You’ve just got to be open and up for it. I didn’t experience dryness with the menopause, but lube is lovely to use, even if you don’t need it. 5Aggie went to see a therapist because she was going through a bad time in her marriageCredit: Pexels Having therapy shone a light on my relationship...
    Derek Chauvin's mother begged the judge for mercy at his sentencing hearing on Friday, saying she'd be sentenced too and telling him he was her 'favorite son' whose innocence she never doubted.   Carolyn Pawlenty, 73, was emotional as she spoke at the courthouse in Minneapolis, looking at her 45-year-old son and telling him: 'My happiest moment was giving birth to you.'  Her full remarks are below.   'I am the mother of Derek Chauvin. I am here to speak on behalf of my entire family.   'Not only did Derek's life change forever but so did mine and my family's. Derek devoted 19 years of his life to the Minneapolis Police Department.  'It has been difficult for me to hear and read what the media, public and prosecution believe Derek to be an aggressively, heartless and uncaring person.  'That is far from the truth. My son' s identity has also been reduced to that of a racist. I want this court to know that none of these things are true. My son is a good man.  Scroll down for video  Carolyn...
    Stocks making the biggest moves after hours: Beyond Meat, KB Home, Steelcase and more Confluent prices IPO above range at $36 a share Courtney Cox, Jennifer Aniston, Lisa Kudrow In a wide-ranging interview for SiriusXM’s The Howard Stern Show on Wednesday, Jennifer Aniston addressed her Fast Times table read reunion with Brad Pitt, working with a difficult actor on Friends, and reconfirmed that she and former co-star David Schwimmer were never an official item. Appearing alongside fellow Friends actresses Courtney Cox and Lisa Kudrow, Aniston at one point recounted a negative experience with an actor who appeared on the show and behaved “as if they were just too ‘above’ this, to be on a sitcom.” “I remember when we were doing a network run-through, the network and the producers would just laugh. And this person would be like, ‘Listen to them, just laughing at their own jokes. So stupid, not even funny,'” Aniston recalled. “It was just like, ‘What are you doing here?'” The Morning Show star went on to say that kind of attitude didn’t fit with the...
    IT took model Whitney Page Veneable eight years to gain nearly 100,000 followers on Twitter - so when she was banned from the social media platform earlier this month, she was absolutely fuming. The influencer claims her Twitter account was deleted after "jealous women" reported her for being "too hot". 3Whitney Paige Veneable had her Twitter account deleted when other users reported her underwear selfieCredit: Jam Press The 26-year-old, from Florida, believes an underwear selfie she posted was what resulted in the ban. She explained: "The ban came as a complete shock to me as I’d never used Twitter other than to write a few comments about TV shows I was watching or share photos from my Instagram account. "One day, I changed my cover photo to an innocent shot of me showing off my figure – but I was wearing underwear.  "And suddenly, my account was banned. It made me feel discriminated against because there are far worse pictures on Twitter." 3Whitney claims the people who reported her are just 'jealous'Credit: whitneypaige.tv/Instagram 3Whitney had to buy a new phone...
    Sponsors hail Naomi Osakas courage on mental health Unemployment benefits: Are the $300 weekly payments causing a worker shortage? Heres what we know. Replay Video SETTINGS OFF HD HQ SD LO Skip Ad © Provided by Dot Esports Spencer “Hiko” Martin, the captain of 100 Thieves’ VALORANT team, is impressed by how accurate the Spectre, one out of two submachine guns in the game, is in comparison to the other SMG, the Stinger, which was nerfed back in February. The 1,600 creds SMG has medium wall penetration and also comes with a silencer, making the tracers not visible to enemies. “I think the Spectre is just too good at medium to long range,” Hiko said during his latest stream. “The Stinger is all right at close-range but it shoots so fast and the recoil is so crazy that medium to long range is terrible. Before, the Stinger was really good at medium range. Now, the Spectre is good at all ranges and is more or less just frustrating to get like double or triple headshots from across the map.”...
    Corey Sipkin The Nets could be sweeping the streets of Boston on Sunday. The way the Nets-Celtics series is going thus far, this looks like a warm-up round for The Big 3 and company. The Nets didn’t play great in Game 1 and won by double digits. They put on a show in Game 2 and blew the doors off the Celtics. The white towels waved at Barclays Center on Tuesday night and the Celtics might have to throw in the white towel soon. To talk about the Nets going up 2-0 on the Celtics and look ahead to the rest of the series, we bring you a new episode of the “Fullcourt on Flatbush” podcast with Robin Lundberg and Kerry Kittles, featuring an interview with Peter Rosenberg. Fullcourt on Flatbush Podcast with Robin, Kerry & Jake: COURTSIDE KERRY: Robin and Jake in the upper level, Kerry courtside next to Lindsey Vonn. Kerry with the ultimate clap back text. He got love in Game 1 on the jumbotron, pumping his fist. The...
    3 Wuhan researchers ill before first cases revealed in 2019, report says; some vaccinated teens might have heart issues: Live COVID updates Gretchen Whitmer apologizes for violating Michigan’s Covid rules Generally, if you want to bet on a team you can find a trend or other argument to make you feel better about it.  After the Milwaukee Bucks had a thrilling overtime Game 1 win over the Miami Heat — the Heat still covered the 5.5-point spread — Game 2 has a smaller line. The Bucks are 4.5-point favorites at BetMGM. Whichever side you like, here's how you will justify it ...  Jimmy Butler was awful and Miami almost won: Butler is a fantastic player and he's not going 4-for-22 from the field very often. The Heat were minus-8 when Butler was on the floor, and that's just weird. Even with Butler being as bad as he is ever going to be, the Heat took the game to overtime and only a phenomenal game-winner from Khris Middleton kept it from going two overtimes. If Butler shot even 25 percent...
    (CNN)The oldest rule of politics goes like this: You can't beat someone with no one. As in, no matter how weak a candidate one party fields, the other party must find a credible alternative if it wants to unseat the incumbent.A useful addendum to that political rule might go like this: You can't beat someone with too many other someones.Put another way: Mae West might not be right -- at least in political terms -- when she famously said that "too much of a good thing can be wonderful."Witness what's happening at the moment in Florida, where both Sen. Marco Rubio (R) and Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) are running for reelection in 2022.The news earlier this week that Rep. Val Demings (D) is planning to run for the Senate means that the party will have not one but two well-regarded candidates in that primary race, since Rep. Stephanie Murphy (D) has been actively campaigning for the nomination since February.Read MoreIn the governor's race, Rep. Charlie Crist (D), who served a term as governor (as a Republican) from 2007 to 2011,...
    Elijah Nouvelage/Getty Images A whopping 80 percent of people who say they won’t get vaccinated also say that there is nothing that can change their minds in a new poll — but there’s some potentially good news in the poll, as well. In a new The Economist/YouGov poll, respondents who said they don’t intend to get the Covid vaccine were then asked “Is there anything that could change your mind and convince you to get vaccinated?” Only 5 percent responded “yes,” 16 percent said they were “not sure,” and 79 percent responded that nothing could make them change their minds about getting immunized. This come as fear rises that vaccine hesitancy will prevent the United States from ever reaching “herd immunity,” as The New York Times reported this week: Now, more than half of adults in the United States have been inoculated with at least one dose of a vaccine. But daily vaccination rates are slipping, and there is widespread consensus among scientists and public health experts that the herd immunity threshold is not attainable — at least not in...
    Courteney Cox on the Unbelievable, Emotional Friends Reunion: A Lot of Special Surprises Dogecoins red-hot rally looks a lot like the GameStop saga. 5 experts explain why So far in a startlingly pitching-dominant 2021 season, MLB has witnessed three no-hitters without a walk on any of the stat lines. Usually, a zero in the BB column would indicate an even more hallowed achievement: the perfect game. But these performances have fallen just short of that peak for different reasons.  Joe Musgrove and Carlos Rodon hit batters with pitches, and then on Wednesday, Baltimore Orioles lefty John Means tossed a no-no where the lone blemish came on … a strikeout, but one where the third strike was wild and allowed the hapless victim to reach first base. Per the Elias Sports Bureau: John Means today threw the first non-perfect no-hitter in which the opposing team did not record a walk, hit by pitch or error. So it's the first in which the only baserunner reached on a dropped 3rd strike.— Joe Trezza (@JoeTrezz) May 5, 2021 It’s the...
    New York (CNN Business)When first announced in 2017, Foxconn's plan to build a massive electronics factory in Wisconsin was hailed by then-President Donald Trump as a sign of the rebirth of American manufacturing.But nearly four years later, the complex that promised to create a Silicon Valley in the industrial Midwest is essentially a white elephant, a collection of mostly empty buildings without any high-tech products to build. And this week it became official: The pledged investment of up to $10 billion to create as many as 13,000 jobs is not coming.The Wisconsin Economic Development Corp. and the Taiwanese electronics maker signed a revised incentive deal outlining a $672 million investment from Foxconn that will create fewer than 1,500 jobs. The incentives package now totals only $80 million, less than 3% of the nearly $3 billion in tax breaks and other perks the state originally promised."When I ran to be governor, I made a promise to work with Foxconn to cut a better deal for our state," Gov. Tony Evers said on Tuesday. "The last deal didn't work for Wisconsin, and...
    More On: new york jets Sam Darnold hung on to Jets dream even as it was ‘driving him insane’ Sam Darnold’s Jets ending was ‘hard’ Jets’ search for backup quarterback is pivotal NFL Mock Draft 4.0: QB shakeup, Giants get ‘explosive’ pass rusher The Jets’ first pick is clear. Now, the focus is on what they will do with No. 23 and No. 34 overall. Jets general manager Joe Douglas has a number of different directions he can go with the picks. In our second seven-round NFL mock draft of the year, we fill two giant needs with those picks. We used The Draft Network’s mock draft machine this week to determine who would be available at the Jets’ spots. Dane Brugler’s Draft Guide on The Athletic was used for some of the statistics and scouting points. Here is our draft: Round 1 (pick 2 overall) — QB Zach Wilson, BYU This pick does not need much explanation. Let’s get on to the interesting ones. Round 1 (pick 23) — CB Caleb Farley, Virginia Tech There is an injury...
    Deshaun Watson will play in the NFL regardless of what happens with the swath of sexual misconduct lawsuits against him, a former star tight end said Thursday. Antonio Gates, who is likely to be a Hall of Famer after spending his entire 16-year career with the San Diego and Los Angeles Chargers, told TMZ Sports he believes Watson was too good of a player to be sidelined for the rest of his career. CLICK HERE FOR MORE SPORTS COVERAGE ON FOXNEWS.COM "He seems like a good dude. Obviously, he made some -- I don't even know if he made these mistakes. But, if he did, hopefully he can recover from them. This is the land of the free. You always get second chances," Gates told the gossip website. "I do [think he will play again.] He's too good of a player, so I do. Hopefully, when all this unfolds, we'll see how it goes." ASHLEY SOLIS, FIRST WOMAN TO ACCUSE DESHAUN WATSON OF SEXUAL MISCONDUCT, SPEAKS OUT: 'I WILL NOT LET HIM WIN' Watson has denied the allegations from 22 women,...
    Northern Irish boxer Carl Frampton has been a mainstay in the super-bantamweight, featherweight, and super-featherweight divisions for the last decade. ‘The Jackal’ is a two-division world champion who has been in the ring for some of the best fights in the division. Frampton took on Jamel Herring to become a three-division champion. However, the American took him apart, and as a result, Frampton announced his retirement from the sport. The former champion has now explained his decision. MANCHESTER, ENGLAND – FEBRUARY 27: Carl Frampton celebrates a points victory over Scott Quigg after their World Super-Bantamweight title contest at Manchester Arena on February 27, 2016 in Manchester, England. Frampton’s victory united the WBA and IBF titles. (Photo by Alex Livesey/Getty Images) The 28-3 boxer spoke to iFL TV and revealed the real reason he called time on his career. Frampton said, “I just can’t wait to see my wife and kids. Boxing has been very good to me, but it’s been bad too. And I’ve missed so much of my kids growing up.” This comment showed the decision to retire was based...
    The much-awaited heavyweight collision between Tyson Fury and Anthony Joshua will finally take place this year. After a substantial period of discussions and talks, the duo has signed on the dotted line for a two-fight agreement. As this fight got official, it was bound to gather many viewpoints from fans and fighters all over the world. Recently, the Brit heavyweight contender, Nathan Gorman, talked to Frank Warren’s Queensberry Promotions. Here, he shed some light on the Fury vs Joshua fight and how he envisions this fight going. “I can’t see anyone beating Tyson. I think he’s too good, too awkward, in my opinion, he’s the best heavyweight in the world. Without a shadow of a doubt, listen Anthony Joshua is incredible, but Tyson’s just a freak of a nature.” “That’s the caliber he is. That’s why I think he’ll be, won’t be easy for him because Anthony Joshua’s like I said: incredible, but he won’t beat him,” said Gorman. LAS VEGAS, NEVADA – SEPTEMBER 14: Tyson Fury reacts after the final bell in his heavy weight fight against Otto Wallin...
    Sheriffs office under fire after captain says spa suspect had really bad day Senate narrowly confirms Becerra as health secretary It's the start of car buying season!  If that ad for a used car is a deal thats too good to be true — its probably a scam KHOU-TV Houston See more videos SHARE SHARE TWEET SHARE EMAIL What to watch next How you can save $1 million for retirement USA TODAY How much the most populous states pay mail carriers GOBankingRates Creepy ways your company can spy on you while you work from home Veuer Major companies suspend social media advertising over online hate speech CBS News Women and retirement planning Money Talks News This bookshop survived earthquakes and recessions. But not this CNN Money Jim Cramer on Chesapeake Energy filing for bankruptcy CNBC Should you save for retirement or pay down debt? Money Talks News Ford just unveiled its 2021 tech-savvy pickup — heres whats new CNBC ...
    GOOD Morning Britain's Susanna Reid revealed she's delayed her coronavirus vaccine over concerns it will make her too tired to work. The telly star, 50, made the decision after speaking to people who had experienced fatigue following their vaccinations. ???? Read our coronavirus live blog for the latest news & updates... 5Susanna Reid has delayed her coronavirus vaccineCredit: ITV She explained: "I was due to have my vaccine this week. A couple of people who have had it said they got quite tired after it and suggested waking up at four in the morning, the morning after you've had the vaccine might not be the most sensible option, so I have just delayed it to a day where I'm not going to be getting up at four in the morning the next day." Dr Hilary Jones reassured her that feeling tired after receiving a vaccine was a good sign that the body was producing a response to the virus. He said: "When people feel tired after the vaccine it's actually a positive thing. It means your immune system, your body is working...
    Save 55% on these Aukey True Wireless headphones (Photo: Amazon). Wireless headphones are amazing, although they can cost a lot, too. But that’s not the case with the Aukey True Wireless. In fact, more than 19,600 users have given this inexpensive pair of headphones a perfect five-star rating. And they are on sale for only $ 22 if you enter a coupon on the page (discounted from the original $ 50). That means a 55% savings! Of course, you will benefit from free two-day shipping with Amazon Prime. Still are you not a member? No problem. You can sign up here to try it free for 30 days (by the way, non-Prime members will still benefit from free shipping with orders over $ 25). Premium sound Aukey True Wireless headphones deliver premium sound with crisp tones and resonant bass. The battery has an autonomy of five hours for each recharge. In addition, the charging case allows you to extend the autonomy four times more up to a total of 25 hours of playback. Amazon shoppers are in love. “I felt...
    AINSLEY MAITLAND-NILES was 'too versatile for his own good' at Arsenal, claims Ashley Cole. The England international, 23, prefers to play as a central midfielder but rarely got a chance there with the Gunners. 3Ainsley Maitland-Niles is enjoying a run in midfield for West Brom after leaving Arsenal on loanCredit: Getty Images - Getty ???? "He was too versatile for his own good."Ashley Cole speaks about Ainsley Maitland-Niles decision to leave Arsenal on loan to play central midfield pic.twitter.com/WOVOPRu6zc— Football Daily (@footballdaily) March 4, 2021 Maitland-Niles would fill in across the pitch - especially at full-back - and became a useful squad member without securing his own position. It was a similar problem to the one Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain had before leaving for Liverpool. And Maitland-Niles also decided to move away - albeit on loan to Sam Allardyce's West Brom - to get game time in the middle of the park. Asked if it is showing ambition to make the switch, former Gunners left-back Cole told Sky Sports: "Yes. I think the problem he had was being too versatile for his...
    Rep. Mike Garcia (R-CA) told Breitbart News on Tuesday that California “is too good to give up on,” encouraging conservatives to compete for political representation in the Golden State. California’s political dysfunction will become increasingly nationalized if Republicans surrender the state, said Garcia, who was elected to represent California’s 25th Congressional District in November. He outlined his view in an interview on SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Daily with host Alex Marlow. The district’s congressional seat was vacated after former Rep. Katie Hill’s (D-CA) resignation following reports of her having sexual relations with at least two of her staffers. Garcia’s election marked the first time in 22 years Republicans had flipped a House seat previously held by a Democrat in California. LISTEN: Marlow said, “I’m a native of Los Angeles and I am a big believer in California. I think California is the beneficiary of such natural gifts, be it the built-in industries and the topography and just the mystique of it all. California is not going to die anytime soon, which means the Republicans need to fight back. We need to not...
    RIO FERDINAND has told Jesse Lingard he should leave Man Utd and join West Ham because he is 'too good' to play second fiddle to Bruno Fernandes. Lingard, 28, joined David Moyes' squad during the January window and has already netted three Premier League goals for the Hammers. 2Lingard scored the winner in West Ham's win over Tottenham at the weekendCredit: AP:Associated Press The former England international has scored more league goals for West Ham in the last month than he managed in his previous year at Old Trafford. And with Man Utd talisman Fernandes excelling for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, Ferdinand believes it would be unwise for Lingard to return to his parent club. Speaking on his YouTube channel FIVE, he said: "I spoke before about this and said I thought Jesse should close a chapter on Man United because he hasn't been a part of the squad, he hasn't been a part of the team for ages. "You see the smile on his face now, the way he's playing football, the confidence he seems to have. "There's a glint...
    Cases fall, variant cases multiply in US; IRS wont push back tax deadline: Latest COVID-19 updates Yes, the Liberals will run a scare campaign. But Labor should tackle negative gearing anyway Leftovers & Links: Notre Dame’s defense too good for Marcus Freeman to change too much Despite being perhaps the most highly-sought assistant coach this offseason, despite opting to join Notre Dame amid an all-out push from LSU, despite leaving a top-20 program with a high 2021 ceiling, new Irish defensive coordinator Marcus Freeman has no intentions of making his influence felt too quickly in South Bend. © Getty Images Why fix what isn’t broken? “Notre Dame’s defense has been good for many, many years,” Freemain said in early February. “You got to be a crazy person to come in here and say, ‘We’re going to change what you’ve done to have success to being [in the] College Football Playoff two of the past three years. We’re going to change everything we’ve done defensively.’ You’re crazy to think that as a defensive coordinator.” That was part of Irish head...
    South African variant of COVID-19 identified in California, Newsom says Fully vaccinated people dont need to quarantine if exposed to Covid, CDC says Tom Bradys daughter yelling Noooo! before he threw the Lombardi Trophy is too good Tom Brady had some fun on Wednesday celebrating his latest Super Bowl victory on a boat parade through Tampa Bay. © Provided by For The Win Actually, he had a lot of fun. He also had a wobbly exit from one of the boats, which the internet rightfully loved. Brady, who won his seventh ring just a few nights ago by beating Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs in Super Bowl 55, at one point threw the Lombardi Trophy from one boat to another in a fit of pure joy. What makes that throw even funnier is this new video in which you can hear his young daughter Vivian pleading with her dad to not throw the trophy. Check it out in the second video below: Tom Brady throws the Lombardi trophy from his new $2,000,000 boat to Cameron Brate during the Bucs’...
    NORTH BABYLON, New York -- Breakable hearts, tasty cake pops, and art worthy cookies are only a few of the tasty treats that SugarSkullSweetness has to offer.Long Island's Destiny Hicks has always loved to bake, but when she wanted to perfect her craft, she decided to teach herself.She turned to The Food Network for inspiration and social media to practice her decorating.Soon enough, she was creating elaborate cakes and beloved cartoon cookie sets for her loved ones.Related: My Cookie Dealer delivers massive half-pound cookies and ship to customers around the worldAfter posting a few of her treats on her account, more and more customers reached out to get whatever she was making next."I didn't even think that I could make a business, the cookie world is crazy," said Hicks.One of Hicks's most popular treats is her decorative sugar cookies. She can paint or pipe almost any design on any surface, ranging from beloved cartoon characters to popular TV show icons. She gets most of her inspiration from her nieces Haidyn and Skylar Lopez.Related: Hot chocolate bombs are exploding all over...
    Mighty Quinn's BarbequeMighty Quinn's It's time for a reality check. The coronavirus pandemic accelerated the adoption of ghost kitchens and the creation of virtual brands. Both were seen as potential fixes for restaurants caught in a highly unusual predictment. Some eateries were coping with surging delivery orders, while others were looking a lifeline as government restrictions clamped down on dining capacity and slashed sales. But these once-creative solutions have been replicated too many times, at times, diluting their effectivness. Ghost kitchens, which are also known as cloud or dark kitchens, allow restaurants to prepare food solely for delivery. This can be critical for businesses seeing strong demand as consumers' appetite for food delivery grows. Third-party food delivery sales grew 138% in December, according to analytics firm Second Measure. Start-ups like Kitchen United or Travis Kalanick's CloudKitchens house multiple restaurant brands within one location and tout their models as more efficient, lowering labor and rent costs for eateries. Meanwhile, virtual restaurant brands are found only on third-party delivery apps, relying on those platforms for marketing rather than a...
    (CNN)Poll of the week: A Kaiser Family Foundation poll finds that just 29% of Americans think the federal government has done an excellent or good job distributing the Covid-19 vaccine to states so far. That's generally in line with other polling (such as last week's CNN/SSRS survey) that showed that most Americans were displeased with how Donald Trump's administration handled the coronavirus pandemic. What's the point: President Joe Biden's administration has come under some criticism for its goal to deliver 100 million doses of the coronavirus vaccine in its first 100 days. Some people believe it is too modest a goal. The Biden administration has pushed back on that claim. A look at the statistics reveal that it may very well be too modest, but it's likely good politics. Let's start with the basic fact that humans developing multiple Covid-19 vaccines in less than a year was a scientific achievement for the ages. Read MoreThe Trump administration then completely botched the expectations game on the vaccine rollout. They set an initial goal of getting 20 million vaccine doses into the...
    On Friday’s broadcast of “Fox News Primetime,” Rep. Dan Crenshaw (R-TX) argued President Joe Biden is answering to people on the left who want people to believe America is evil, and “believe that the 1776 Commission should be abolished because it teaches you that America is too good, and they would rather replace that with the 1619 Project.” Crenshaw stated, “[I]t’s to the radical left, it’s the culture warriors, it’s the postmodernist progressives. Again, they want you to believe certain things about America. They want you to believe it’s evil. They want you to believe that you should sacrifice, but the Chinese don’t have to. They want you to believe that your job should be sacrificed for other jobs that they prefer, even though they pay less and they’re not good jobs. They want you to believe that the 1776 Commission should be abolished because it teaches you that America is too good, and they would rather replace that with the 1619 Project. This is who he’s listening to.” Follow Ian Hanchett on Twitter @IanHanchett
    There’s a reason why blameless Republicans and Trump voters are being tarred with the same brush as the Capitol rioters.  It’s not enough just to arrest and prosecute actual lawbreakers who smashed their way into the Capitol.  No, anyone who supported the president, voted for him or worked for his administration now has to be hunted down and purged.  They’re losing their jobs, having their insurance canceled, their book contracts and recording deals torn up. They are being banned from flying or banking or speaking on social media.  TWITTER BANS TRUMP, BUT LEFT-WING ACTIVIST CHARGED IN CAPITOL RIOT STILL ACTIVE ON PLATFORM A petition at Harvard University even demands Trump staffers have their degrees revoked.  A feverish mood is afoot, evoking the spirit of McCarthyism and the Salem witch trials, in which irrationality and hysteria point fingers at the innocent.  But it is not just an emotional overreaction to the frightening events of Jan. 6.  It is a deliberate tactic designed to intimidate conservatives and silence their protests when the Biden administration radically remakes the country, as it has promised to do...
    More from: Miranda Devine The lefts bare-faced hypocrisy: Devine Dont dismiss issues behind the invasion: Devine From the Senate to Mike Pence, Trump destroys the party on the way out the door: Devine A not-so-loony look at 2020 election results in battleground states: Devine US companies riddled with members of Chinese Communist Party: Devine There’s a reason why blameless Republicans and Trump voters are being tarred with the same brush as the Capitol rioters.  It’s not enough just to arrest and prosecute actual lawbreakers who smashed their way into to the Capitol.  No, anyone who supported the president, voted for him or worked for his administration, now has to be hunted down and purged.  They’re losing their jobs, having their insurance canceled, their book contracts and recording deals torn up. They are being banned from flying or banking or speaking on social media.  A petition at Harvard University even demands Trump staffers have their degrees revoked.  A feverish mood is afoot, evoking the spirit of McCarthyism and the Salem witch trials, in which irrationality and hysteria point fingers at...
    TODAY'S Carson Daly admitted he previously warned Gwen Stefani to not date Blake Shelton because she's "too good" for him. Carson is very close friends with Blake and Gwen. 8Carson Daly revealed a funny story where he warned Gwen Stefani to not date Blake SheltonCredit: Today Show 8Gwen said she remembered the story and felt like she was having a heart attackCredit: Today Show During this morning's Today Show, Carson admitted that he had sat down with both Gwen and Blake to talk about their relationship five years ago. He said, while Hoda Kotb and Savannah Guthrie listened: "You and I have very unique prior information regarding your relationship with my friend, Blake and I was reminded of a story this morning that I'll share with everybody. "Five years ago when you started to date Blake, you'll remember this, we want back to your old house in LA and I sat you both down in the kitchen and said, 'You guys, pump the brakes, this is not good.' "And I looked at Gwen and said 'You're much too good...