Sunday, Dec 04, 2022 - 08:05:49
1000 results - (0.004 seconds)

interview:

latest news at page 1:
    THE TODAY Show host Jenna Bush Hager has been called out by a-list guest, Jerry Seinfeld in an awkward video. He accused her of being late to their interview. 5Jerry Seinfeld called out Jenna Bush Hager for being late to their interviewCredit: Today show 5She said that she came right from the show and was stuck in trafficCredit: Today show On Tuesday's episode, Jenna joined Craig Melvin, Savannah Guthrie, Hoda Kotb, and Sheinelle Jones on the TODAY couch. They talked about her interview with Jerry. He runs the show Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee and is turning it into a book with the same name. So, naturally, she met up with the comedian for coffee in an iconic New York diner. READ MORE JENNA BUSH HAGERhurry, hoda! Today’s Jenna says 'come on!' to Hoda as star lingers with other co-hostsSECRET SPILLING Today's Jenna Bush Hager makes shocking NSFW confession live on air Jenna introduced the segment by saying she was stuck in New York City traffic. The show then put their interview on the screen....
    Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg has said that a potential national rail strike 'is not acceptable' after unions representing more than half the country's freight rail workers rejected new contracts and threatened a walkout in early December. 'Our goal right now is to make sure that doesn't happen,' Buttigieg said of a rail strike in an interview with NewsNation host Leland Vittert, which will air in full on Tuesday night's episode of On Balance. 'We're urging the parties to get to the table and to do whatever it takes to prevent a shutdown. A shutdown is a scenario that is not acceptable,' added Buttigieg in a preview clip of the interview. One of the biggest rail unions rejected its deal with management on Monday, joining three others that have failed to approve contracts over concerns about demanding schedules and the lack of paid sick time.  That raises the risk of a strike, which could start as soon as December 5, and which industry groups estimate would cost the economy $2 billion a day and severely disrupt supply chains for food, raw materials, and...
    Brooke Shields opened up on some of her more controversial interviews - including her infamous one with Barbara Walters when she was just 15 - on The Drew Barrymore Show. The 57-year-old model was just 15 years old when she was interviewed by Walters in 1981, following her breakthrough role in The Blue Lagoon. Shields was promoting her new HBO Max movie Holiday Harmony on Tuesday's episode of The Drew Barrymore Show, when got very candid about some inappropriate interviews. Opening up: Brooke Shields opened up on some of her more controversial interviews - including her infamous one with Barbara Walters when she was just 15 - on The Drew Barrymore Show Interviewed: The 57-year-old model was just 15 years old when she was interviewed by Walters in 1981, following her breakthrough role in The Blue Lagoon Barrymore recalled an interview she did with Walters when she was in her early 20s and Walters was pressing her about her substance abuse issues, bisexuality and more, adding, 'she would not relent.' Shields mentioned that she wanted, 'the negative sound bite' while revealing her...
    More On: brooke shields Brooke Shields regrets revealing her virginity status in 1985: ‘A mistake’ ‘Housewives’ stars, Brooke Shields show for Jean-Georges Tin Building Brooke Shields poses with look-alike daughters Rowan and Grier Brooke Shields, Chelsea Handler, more stars model new Skims bras Brooke Shields felt she was “taken advantage of” as a young teenager when she was grilled by Barbara Walters. Recalling “the fiasco” on Tuesday’s episode of “The Drew Barrymore Show,” the world-famous supermodel said she felt the legendary broadcaster was after a “negative soundbite” during their controversial sit-down, which took place in 1981 on the heels of Shields’ famous Calvin Klein jeans campaign. “She asked me what my measurements were and asked me to stand up,” Shields, who was 15 at the time, told Barrymore. “And I stand up, and she was like comparing herself to this little girl. And I thought, ‘This isn’t right. I don’t understand what this is.'” “But I just behaved and just smiled,” she said, acknowledging that she “felt so taken...
    Quentin Tarantino is defending his long-controversial usage of the N-word in his movies in a new interview. The 59-year-old filmmaker was a guest on the HBO Max series Who’s Talking to Chris Wallace, when Chris Wallace asked about the controversial aspects of his films. Wallace asked, 'You talk about being the conductor and the audience being the orchestra. So when people say, "Well there’s too much violence in his movies. He uses the N-word too often." You say what?' Tarantino responded, 'You should see something else.' Defending: Defending: Quentin Tarantino is defending his long-controversial usage of the N-word in his movies in a new interview 'Then see something else. If you have a problem with my movies then they aren’t the movies to go see. Apparently I’m not making them for you,' Tarantino said. One of the director's longtime collaborators, Samuel L. Jackson, defending Tarantino's writing in a 2019 interview with Esquire. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next That's a wrap! Quentin Tarantino, 59 - the director behind... Quentin Tarantino says Kanye West pitched him a 'really......
    Richard M. Fierro, a 15-year Army veteran, who was identified as one of the patrons of Club Q in Colorado Springs who helped subdue the gunman that entered the bar and opened fire, joined CNN on Monday to discuss the ordeal. Fierro, who began the interview by saying this was “not about me,” recalled the events of Saturday night as he protected his wife and daughter while they were in the LGBTQ club. CNN anchor John Berman discussed that night with Fierro who recalled grabbing the shooter’s pistol and hitting him with it while he and another patron pulled the shooter to the ground. Berman noted, “You trained to do that in combat, not out for a night on the town.” “Yeah, but it lives in you. If you actually do this stuff, it’s in you. I was proud to be a soldier. I don’t, I don’t like these guys running around here doing GI Joe stuff, and they’re not. I’m not a GI Joe. I’m just a normal guy, man,” Fierro replied, adding: I’m protecting my family. And I...
    Paul Hogan, 83, has spoken about his ailing health in a candid interview after being diagnosed with inflammatory disorder retroperitoneal fibrosis. The frail-looking actor appeared shaky as he told Sunrise hosts Natalie Barr and David Koch he is getting his strength back after struggling with muscle wastage and dramatic weight loss. 'I had a kidney complaint and the treatment was worse than the disease and it sort of shrivelled me,' he said during an interview on Tuesday.
    A FORMER Hooters girl has gone viral after sharing the reason why she thinks she was fired from the dining establishment. The woman left work to go to a job interview that ended up costing her the job she had at Hooters but gained supporters online. 4A former Hooters girl went viral for sharing how she was fired for leaving work to go to a job interviewCredit: TikTok 4The content creator details the experience at the Hooters location on TikTokCredit: Getty TikTok creator @jelon_holloway123 shared several videos on the platform detailing her disappointment and frustration over being fired from Hooters for going to a job interview she says she received approval to go to. In the first video, Holloway immediately delves into the long-winded story, explaining how she ended up in her predicament. She tells viewers how on the day of the video she goes to work She tells viewers how that day, she went to work knowing she had a job interview at 12:30 p.m., explaining that she wants a new job because she’s trying to make something of herself and...
    Since the Russian invasion last February, the Ukrainian military has spent months trading space for time. That has proven a successful strategy: U.S. and NATO military assistance, excellent civilian and military leadership, a determined and well-trained military and a population committed to total resistance has evidently turned the tide against the Russian forces. The Ukrainian military first pushed the Russians back from the attempted siege of Kyiv. In late August and September, the Ukrainians launched a series of bold offenses in the northeast and southeast, liberating a considerable amount of Russian-occupied territory, including the strategically important city of Kherson. But these battles have been costly for both sides. The Ukrainians have lost many thousands of soldiers and expended a large amount of their artillery supplies, particularly the precision-guided, long-range U.S.-made munitions that have been integral to interdicting Russian supplies, targeting command and control, and generally creating chaos behind the front line areas. The Russians have suffered far worse losses: Western intelligence agencies estimate that the Russian military may have suffered more than 100,000 casualties, and has seen its most modern...
    MANUEL NEUER hilariously gatecrashed Youssoufa Moukoko's pre-World Cup press conference to beg him to join Bayern Munich. The Borussia Dortmund sensation, 18, was addressing the media ahead of Germany's tournament opener against Japan when he was grilled about his future. 2Manuel Neuer and Youssoufa Moukoko shared a laugh at Germany's pre-World Cup 2022 press conferenceCredit: Getty The young forward is out of contract at the Bundesliga giants at the end of this season. That has sparked speculation he could open pre-contract negotiations with foreign clubs in January, with Manchester United and Liverpool considering a free transfer swoop. At his very first major international tournament, Moukoko was asked where he saw his future. The Cameroon-born whizkid, a team-mate of England star Jude Bellingham, said: “I will make my decision at the right moment. READ MORE WORLD CUP STORIESQATAR LATEST England in armband row ahead of Iran opener, Ronaldo finally breaks silence "I feel so happy at Borussia Dortmund and I know [manager' Edin Terzic trusts me” But while Moukouko was adamant he would stay at Dortmund, Germany captain Neuer urged the...
    Democratic Representative Adam Schiff said in an interview on Sunday morning that under Republican leadership the House of Representatives would be 'chaos'. Schiff, known for his melodramatic pronouncements, made the apocalyptic prediction when asked about his potential removal from the House Intelligence Committee, which he currently chairs, in an interview on ABC News's This Week. Schiff is a high-profile Democratic lawmaker who made similarly cynical allegations regarding the collusion of Trump with Russia. Many of those allegations were substantiated by the Steele dossier, much of which has now been found to be false. Schiff also worked himself into a righteous frenzy during both impeachments of Donald Trump, neither of which succeeded.  The House was narrowly won by the GOP after midterm elections earlier this month in which a 'red wave' was predicted, but Republican gains were slimmer than expected.  Schiff's position on the intelligence committee may now be precarious as GOP Leader Kevin McCarthy has ambitions to become the next speaker. He has said that if that happens Schiff would be stripped of his committee role. Due to the slim...
    JEFFREY Epstein planned to blackmail the Queen in exchange for his silence over allegations surrounding Prince Andrew, claims Sarah Ferguson's ex-lover. US Businessman John Bryan has made the stunning revelation in his first-ever tell-all interview. 4John Bryan became embroiled in a royal scandal following Andrew and Fergie's splitCredit: Getty - Contributor 4The US businessman had a four-year relationship with Fergie in the 90'sCredit: Rex Features 4Epstein killed himself in a New York prison before he could face trial for sex traffickingCredit: AFP 4Bryan claims Epstein planned on blackmailing the QueenCredit: AP Bryan - who had a four-year relationship with Fergie in the 90's - became embroiled in a royal scandal in 1992 when he was snapped sucking her toes following her split with Andrew. He believes that Epstein forged a career by swindling the rich and famous, but claims the paedophile's "ultimate" aim was to blackmail the Queen. Bryan claims that Epstein's image as a financier was a fraud, and he actually made his fortune by duping powerful men into giving him money in exchange for his...
    CRISTIANO RONALDO has offered himself to Real Madrid in order to escape Old Trafford, according to reports. Ronaldo revealed he felt Manchester United had betrayed him in a tell-all interview with Piers Morgan last week. 2Cristiano Ronaldo could be on his way to Real MadridCredit: Alamy And amid the fallout of the interview, Ronaldo has now offered himself to Real Madrid on a six-month contract according to Sport. The Spanish outlet claim Ronaldo wants to return to the Spanish giants as a replacement for the injured Karim Benzema in January. Benzema was forced to pull out of France's World Cup squad after picking up a thigh injury - though Didier Deschamps confirmed he would not be calling up a replacement for the Ballon d'Or winner. Ronaldo himself fell ill earlier this week after linking up with the Portugal squad for their own World Cup campaign. READ MORE ON MAN UTDUNITED LIVE Chelsea could make Ronaldo move in January, Pochettino makes managerial hint However, after missing the warm-up game against Nigeria he has since been spotted back in...
    GARETH BALE has dismissed injury concerns by announcing he is "ready to go" ahead of Wales' World Cup opener against USA. The Los Angeles FC forward has not played a full 90 minutes for the American outfit since arriving in the summer. 2Bale insists he is fit and ready for Wales' World Cup opener against USACredit: Getty 2The ex-Tottenham and Real Madrid star remains Wales' talismanCredit: Getty And while he did send LAFC supporters wild by equalising in stoppage-time at the end of their MLS Cup final - a match they went on to win on penalties - Wales fans remained worried about his level of fitness heading into the World Cup. However, Bale has now alleviated those fears ahead of his country's first World Cup match since 1958 on Monday. Speaking in a pre-match press conference, he said: "I’m right where I want to be. I’m ready to go. We’ve all been training hard in the week. "Every World Cup there’s never been a Wales flag. For youngsters growing up now, to have Wales at a World Cup, they...
    CNN anchor Chris Wallace grilled tech journalist Kara Swisher over her decision to call out an NBC News report on Pennsylvania now-Senator-elect John Fetterman that drew criticism from disability advocates. The latest interviews from Wallace’s series Who’s Talking to Chris Wallace on HBO Max feature Swisher, filmmaker Quentin Tarantino, and entertainer Billy Porter. In his interview with Swisher, Wallace asked about her callout of NBC News reporter Dasha Burns’ handling of a computer-aided interview with Fetterman, asking her “Why go there?”: Chris Wallace: So let me ask you one other aspect of this though. So when an NBC reporter interviewed Lieutenant Governor Fetterman before the election, the reporter, a woman, said that she that he had trouble understanding when they were having small talk before the interview, and you posted this, “sorry to say, but I talked to John Fetterman for over an hour without stop or any ad and this is just nonsense.” Maybe this reporter is just bad at small talk.” Why go there? Kara Swisher: I don’t know. I was irritated by that because I think she didn’t. She’s not a doctor. I had a...
    CNN anchor Chris Wallace has grilled filmmaker Quentin Tarantino on his relationship with disgraced film producer Harvey Weinstein asking why he 'didn't do more to stop him.' Weinstein, the man who became the face of #MeToo allegations five years ago, is currently serving a 23-year prison sentence for sex crimes in New York. He has seven remaining charges set against him - two counts of rape and five other sexual assault counts. In the revealing interview, Wallace is seen to probe Tarantino on the convicted rapist asking why he didn't do more to protect the women who had made allegations. The Pulp Fiction and Kill Bill movie maker said that he had wished that he'd had a 'man to man' chat with Weinstein. 'For the most part, like I have always heard that Louis B Mayer did, and all the Hollywood moguls did to one degree or another,' he said. 'Again, it was easy to compartmentalize it to some degree. I feel bad about it now. CNN anchor Chris Wallace has grilled filmmaker Quentin Tarantino on his relationship with disgraced...
    Colombian singer Maluma, who sings on the World Cup's official anthem, stormed out of an Israeli TV interview after being accused of 'whitewashing' human rights abuses in Qatar. During a BBC broadcast to Israeli public television, the 28-year-old singer was asked: 'Don't you have a problem with human rights violations in this country?' Maluma, whose real name is Juan Luis Londoño Arias, responded by saying it was something he could not resolve and that he was just there to 'enjoy the party of soccer'. After being asked by reporter Moav Vardi if his presence at the tournament was 'helping whitewashing' of human rights abuses, the singer called the reporter rude and stormed out.  The star features alongside Lebanese singer Mryiam Fares and Nicki Minaj on the official Fifa Qatar World Cup anthem called Tukoh Taka. During a BBC broadcast to Israeli public television, Maluma (right) was asked by reporter Moav Vardi (left): 'Don't you have a problem with human rights violations in this country?' In the clip of the interview, Maluma is asked: 'Shakira and Dua Lipa refused to take part in...
    Kathy Hilton has emotionally spoken about daughter Paris Hilton's struggle to get pregnant with husband Carter Reum in a new interview. Paris, 41, who wed Carter, 41, in November 2021, has spoken openly about her journey to conceive via IVF, with mom Kathy, 63, telling E! News it 'breaks her heart' that the reality star has not yet fulfilled her dream of becoming a mother. She said: 'It breaks my heart because I know she is trying and trying and I always say, "Just relax."
    CASEY Anthony has accused her dad of covering up her daughter's death in explosive revelations more than ten years on. Anthony, 36, was found not guilty of murdering two-year-old Caylee in 2011 after a trial dubbed the "social media trial of the century". 5Casey Anthony has made a series of bombshell allegations in a new, explosive interviewCredit: Peacock 5Caylee Marie Anthony's remains were found in a wooded area near her home in 2008Credit: AP:Associated Press 5George and Cindy Anthony pictured at a court hearing in 2009Credit: Getty Her daughter vanished in 2008 and the little girl's remains were found in a wooded area near the family's home in Orlando, Florida, six months later. Casey was charged with her daughter's murder and during a 2011 trial, her legal team said Caylee had drowned in the family pool. The mom was eventually acquitted of murder on July 5, 2011 — but was convicted of four counts of providing false information to law enforcement. Now, in her first bombshell TV interview, Casey has alleged her dad George Anthony was to...
    Getty 'Dancing With the Stars' season 18 finalists “Full House” star and “Dancing With the Stars” season 18 finalist Candace Cameron Bure gave a new interview on November 14 with the Wall Street Journal in which she explained why she left the Hallmark Channel, where she had been starring in movies and TV shows for over a decade. The self-proclaimed “Queen of Christmas” (it’s in her Instagram profile) said that her new home for Christmas films, Great American Family (GAC), is a better fit for her because it “promote[s] faith programming. But she also made a reference to Hallmark’s recent decision to have LGTBQ Christmas rom-coms by praising GAC’s focus on “traditional marriage” and people are not happy about it.GAC Thinks Christian Content is ‘Grossly Underserved’ in Entertainment View this post on Instagram A post shared by Candace Cameron Bure (@candacecbure) In the interview with the Wall Street Journal, the “Dancing With the Stars” third-place finisher said she left Hallmark and moved to GAC because she knew that “the people behind Great American Family were Christians that...
    ROBIN Roberts has had a rockstar makeover while interviewing music icon Elton John. The Good Morning America host, 61, took fashion tips from the singer, 75, by donning a pair of oversized sunglasses for the chat. 4Robin Roberts had a rockstar makeover after interviewing music icon Elton JohnCredit: ABC 4She chatted to the the singer in his own homeCredit: Good Morning America Robin chatted to Elton in his own home ahead of his final show from his three-year Farewell Yellow Brick Road tour. The co-host gave her floral jacket and black pants a rocker spin with bejeweled sunglasses, while Elton rocked his signature pink-tinted shades. Elton reflected on his retirement from music during the intimate chat. “This is my last tour. You have to soak it in,” he said. Read More on Robin NEW MOVE Missing Robin Roberts announces huge career news after illness kept her off GMATOUGH YEAR Inside GMA's Robin Roberts' relationship with partner Amber as host misses show "And I have soaked in all the love and all the loyalty that’s been shown...
    In this article TSLAFollow your favorite stocksCREATE FREE ACCOUNTwatch nowVIDEO2:4602:46Charlie Munger: What Tesla has done in the car industry is a minor miracleSquawk BoxBerkshire Hathaway Vice Chairman Charlie Munger spoke highly of Elon Musk's electric vehicle company Tesla, calling it an amazing feat in the American auto industry. "I was certainly surprised that Tesla did as well as it did," Munger said in an interview with CNBC's Becky Quick that aired on "Squawk Box" on Tuesday. "I do not equate Tesla with bitcoin. Tesla has made some real contributions to this civilization. Elon Musk has done some good things that others couldn't do." "We haven't had a successful new auto company in a long, long time. What Tesla has done in the car business is a minor miracle," Munger added. Tesla became one of the most valuable companies in the world, with a market capitalization over $600 billion. The car marker delivered 343,000 vehicles in the last quarter. Shares of Tesla are down 45% this year after a near 50% rally in 2021 and a whooping 743% advance in 2020. Listen to...
    (CNN)No one seems safe from Cristiano Ronaldo's wrath at the moment. The superstar has been on a war-path against his current club and is clearly uninspired by Manchester United's owners, the Glazer family. In an explosive interview with Piers Morgan for TalkTV, Ronaldo says the owners "don't care about the club." "Manchester is a marketing club," he says, in an interview which has been teased out this week ahead of its full release across Wednesday and Thursday."They will get money from the marketing -- the sport, it's... they don't really care, in my opinion."I feel betrayed: Cristiano Ronaldo claims he is being forced out of Manchester UnitedRead MoreThe Glazer family became majority shareholders at the club in 2005, but their involvement has never sat well with the majority of fans.Ronaldo, who says he's never met the owners, told TalkTV that not enough investment has been put into the training facilities and that many things had stayed the same since he first left the club in 2009. He says there are "things inside the club" that are preventing Manchester United from...
    Former Vice President Mike Pence said there will be 'better choices' than Donald Trump running in 2024 but insisted the final decision was up to the American people during a clip of his ABC News interview that aired on Monday evening. Pence's conversation with the network aired just a day before Trump is expected to launch a third campaign for the White House. Allies have openly pleaded with the former president to hold off until the makeup of next year's Congress is fully decided next month, on the heels of a poor midterm election performance by Republicans. Looking ahead to the next race, Pence has been floated as a potential 2024 contender himself. He told ABC News that it was something under 'consideration' in his household. But he demurred when asked about his odds of beating Trump in a head-on primary.  The evangelical former Indiana governor had been chosen as Trump's running mate in 2016 in an apparent effort to boost the New York billionaire's image with Midwestern conservative Christians. But their relationship permanently ruptured following the January 6 Capitol...
    MANCHESTER UNITED are ready to rip up Cristiano Ronaldo’s contract after his brutal criticism of the club. And close pal Rio Ferdinand claims that is exactly what the Portugal superstar wants. 3Manchester United could RIP UP Cristiano Ronaldo's contract.Credit: Reuters 3It comes after Ronaldo's interview with Piers Morgan.Credit: Not known, clear with picture desk 3In the interview, Ronaldo said that he did not respect manager Erik Ten Hag.Credit: Getty In an bombshell TalkTV interview with Piers Morgan, Ronaldo delivered a damning assessment of the Red Devils and revealed he has no respect for boss Erik ten Hag. Ferdinand said: “You can’t defend that from Cristiano Ronaldo. I don’t feel there is any way back, I don’t feel the club will take him back and I don’t think he wants to come back. “Deep down — and I know it for a fact — this has all been manufactured for one thing and that’s for him to leave the club. “Up to this interview I would defend him and say the club have a big responsibility to communicate better. How are...
    A journalist who helped uncover Martin Bashir's deceit of Princess Diana which led to an explosive Panorama interview says The Crown has been 'too kind' and claims the reality of the betrayal was 'far worse' than how it has been played out onscreen. Andy Webb, who has previously spoken out against the BBC's treatment of Princess Diana and spent years trying to get to the bottom of the infamous interview with Martin Bashir, praised The Crown's depiction of the incident overall but said there were a few aspects where it fell short of accurately portraying the 'wicked campaign of deceit'. Writing in The Telegraph Mr Webb said the scenes had been 'carefully researched' and showed how 'horrendous' the deception was, but fell short in depicting Bashir himself as the 'lone assassin who duped his bosses as thoroughly as the Princess herself'.  Journalist Andy Webb, who worked for the BBC for 15 years as a reporter and who helped uncover the deceit surrounding Martin Bashir's securing of a Panorama interview with Princess Diana, has said The Crown has been 'too kind'...
    CRISTIANO RONALDO must leave Manchester United after his explosive Piers Morgan interview, according to Mark Bosnich. And the former Red Devils goalkeeper also called on Erik ten Hag to step in to help resolve the situation for everyone involved. 3Cristiano Ronaldo spoke to Piers Morgan for the explosive interview 3Erik ten Hag must work out how to handle the situationCredit: Getty In the world exclusive interview, Ronaldo said he felt betrayed by United and was made to feel like he was blamed for everything going wrong at Old Trafford. The five-time Ballon d'Or winner also confirmed it was Sir Alex Ferguson who convinced him to snub rivals Manchester City to rejoin United. But the 37-year-old reckons the club has not progressed since the legendary boss' retirement nine years ago - then added he does not respect current gaffer Erik ten Hag in a bombshell claim. Now Bosnich reckons Ronaldo - who also took a dig at former team-mate Wayne Rooney - is better off outside of the club after burning his bridges. The Australian, 50, said: "The best thing for both parties is to part ways. "There...
    9 CRISTIANO Ronaldo has had enough. He’s had enough of the sniping, the sneering, and the endless blame-game bulls*** that’s been flung at him over the past few months. 9Ronaldo sat down for a sensational 90-minute TV interview with Piers 9The footballing superstar has spoken out amid a turbulent season with UnitedCredit: Reuters 9In April, Ronaldo and his partner Georgina suffered the unbearable loss of their baby son It’s come from the media, his bosses, work colleagues and even former team-mates. Above all, he’s had enough of the lack of basic respect that he feels he’s due after winning 32 trophies, including five Ballon d’Ors, five Champions Leagues, seven league titles in four different countries, and a Euros with Portugal. Ronaldo, 37, is the highest goal scorer in football history and for me, and many more qualified to pass judgment such as Zinedine Zidane and Carlo Ancelotti, the greatest to ever play the game. He’s also the most-followed human being on Instagram, the modern-day metric of star power, and is about to pass half a billion followers. READ MORE...
    Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez locked horns with New York Times columnist David Brooks after he accused of her of being dangerous to the Democratic Party because of her 'performative populism.'  Brooks also took aim at AOC's legislative opus, the Green New Deal, while stating his belief that the poor performance of Trump's selected candidates in the midterm elections showed that Americans had moved on from populist politics.  In his column, titled The Fever is Breaking, Brooks noted: 'Nearly 60 percent of voters [in the midterms] said they had an unfavorable view of Trump.' He describes Trump and AOC's successes as being an example of 'populist fury' that is prevalent on both sides of the aisle. Brooks also wrote: 'The Green New Deal was not a legislative package but a cotton candy media concoction.' The Canadian-born writer continued: 'Slogans like 'Abolish ICE' and 'Defund the police' were not practical policies, just cool catchphrases to put on posters.' AOC shot back at Brooks on Saturday via Twitter. The Bronx congresswoman wrote: 'Perhaps David Brooks should actually read the legislation he's insulting before referring to...
    Netanyahu replied, "The real purpose of the Jewish state is, first of all, to defend the lives of Jews who are subjected to this unforgiving and undiscerning hate." "We paid a horrendous price of massacres and displacements and exiles and pogroms and murder and ultimately Holocaust," he continued. "If Israel wasn't strong, we would have been destroyed many times over." Netanyahu on being 'mistreated and disrespected' by Barack ObamaNetanyahu was promoting his new memoir titled "Bibi: My Story." In the book, the former Israeli prime minister revealed that he was "mistreated and disrespected" by Barack Obama when he was president. Netanyahu said Obama "took the gloves off" during their first White House meeting in 2009. "With staff present, he made it clear that the U.S. would not tolerate further stalling or obstructions in the peace process, leaving no doubt which party he thought was responsible for such things," Netanyahu wrote in his new memoir. The Times of Israel reported, "Netanyahu says he felt the president engaged in 'a premeditated shock-and-awe' effort to make clear that past pressures on...
    Cliff Hawkins/Getty Images (L)/Mark Makela/Getty Images (R) Former Presidents George W. Bush and Barack Obama are holding back-to-back democracy conferences in the days after Donald Trump makes what he’s teased will be a major announcement. Trump advisor Jason Miller confirmed Trump’s “big” announcement will be the former president declaring his 2024 candidacy, an announcement some Republicans have been pushing for Trump to hold off on making. Miller at one point even said he advised Trump to wait until the Georgia runoff election between Sen. Raphael Warnock (D-GA) and Republican Herschel Walker. Axios reported on Saturday that organizers insist Bush and Obama did not coordinate the timing of their conferences, both of which will focus on “highlighting rising threats from authoritarianism and disinformation — and how to combat them globally and at home,” according to the outlet. Bush’s conference will take place in Dallas on November 16, while Obama’s will be in New York on November 17. Bush will interview Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky at his conference. The interview is part of the George W. Bush Institute’s The Struggle for Freedom series....
    Cliff Hawkins/Getty Images (L)/Mark Makela/Getty Images (R) Former Presidents George W. Bush and Barack Obama are holding back-to-back democracy conferences in the days after Donald Trump makes what he’s teased will be a major announcement. Trump advisor Jason Miller confirmed Trump’s “big” announcement will be the former president declaring his 2024 candidacy, an announcement some Republicans have been pushing for Trump to hold off on making. Miller at one point even said he advised Trump to wait until the Georgia runoff election between Sen. Raphael Warnock (D-GA) and Republican Herschel Walker. Axios reported on Saturday that organizers insist Bush and Obama did not coordinate the timing of their conferences, both of which will focus on “highlighting rising threats from authoritarianism and disinformation — and how to combat them globally and at home,” according to the outlet. Bush’s conference will take place in Dallas on November 16, while Obama’s will be in New York on November 17. Bush will interview Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky at his conference. The interview is part of the George W. Bush Institute’s The Struggle for Freedom series....
    GOOD Morning America host Michael Strahan has shared a post on Instagram in honor of his father following an interview in which he opened up about his childhood. Michael Strahan's Instagram post featured a vintage-looking photo of his dad in a military uniform in front of a Christmas tree. 2Fans of his wasted no time noting the former pro football player's resemblance to his dadCredit: ABC 2Michael Strahan's Instagram post featured a vintage-looking photo of his dad in a military uniform in front of a Christmas treeCredit: Instagram He captioned the Veteran's Day tribute post saying: "My father and hero Maj. Gene W. Strahan, Sr." "My dad served for 23 years in the army and was a proud member of the 82nd Airborne Division," he added in the caption. He noted that he doesn't only honor his father and others who fight for America on Veterans day. "On #VeteransDay and every day, I honor my father and all veterans and active service men and women who risked their lives to protect us," he said. Read more on Michael StrahanDADDY DAUGHTER TIME...
    He was catapulted into the spotlight in James Cameron's 1997 movie Titanic, opposite Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio. And Billy Zane has reflected on the impact the role he had in the iconic film has had on his life in a candid new interview. Zane played Kate's controlling fiancé Cal Hockley and says to this day, he feels he is typecast as a villain in Hollywood and says strangers still shout at him in the street. Career: Billy Zane has reflected on the impact of his iconic Titanic role in a candid new interview (pictured as Kate Winslet's controlling fiancé Cal Hockley) He told The Express: 'There are those who know you're an actor and enjoy the performance, and those who quite simply think I'm a natural b*****d. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Kate Winslet shoots underwater scenes for her new role in... Kate Winslet rushed to hospital after sustaining leg injury... Bella Thorne looks stylish in leather trousers and a pale... Justin Theroux looks dashing in all-black while bring his... Share this...
    OLIVIA Attwood has admitted she was "heartbroken" and "devastated" in her first interview since leaving the jungle. The star has spoken for the first time since her mystery departure from the ITV show earlier in the week. 3Olivia has given her first interview since leaving the showCredit: Rex 3The star abruptly left camp earlier this weekCredit: Rex "I was absolutely devastated," Olivia, 31, said. Speaking to the Mail Online, she added: "I'm not a crier but I started to cry, it was so emotional, and I was heartbroken and gutted." The full interview will be published tomorrow but several quotes have already been released. In the chat, Olivia - who has been recuperating at her Manchester home with fiance Bradley Dack - admits: "I was so scared" as she finally opens up about the real reason she had to leave. She also says she was "heartbroken" after learning she would not be able to return to camp after a medical issue. The undisclosed event has left fans speculating all week about what happened to the popular Love Island star. Her...
    More On: kelsey grammer Paul Reiser hopes he finally has ‘a shot’ at winning an Emmy Kelsey Grammer won’t complain about his ‘extraordinary’ challenging life Kelsey Grammer had to improvise heart surgery for his latest film Kim Richards defends ‘RHOBH’ co-star Camille Grammer against ex Kelsey Grammer Kelsey Grammer isn’t afraid to admit his flaws as a father.  “Kids are a big part of [my life] now,” the 67-year-old actor, who has seven children combined, told People in an interview published Friday.  Grammer explained that he’s currently dealing with “some failings” as he navigates relationships with his older children.  The “Frasier” alum shares Faith, 9, Kelsey, 7, and Auden, 5, with wife Kayte Walsh; Mason, 21, and Jude, 18, with ex-wife Camille Grammer; actress Greer Grammer, 30, with ex Barrie Buckner; and Spencer, 39, with ex Doreen Alderman. “I’m trying to iron it out now. Trying to sort them out,” he told the outlet of the dynamic with his adult children, though he didn’t specify which.  "Kids are a...
    Northwestern Mutual Foundation and Special Spaces Mina Starsiak Hawk in Luke's new bedroom A lot of HGTV hosts care deeply about the communities they are working in, and Mina Starsiak Hawk of “Good Bones” is no exception. The Indianapolis native is always looking for ways to get involved in and give back to the community which she tries to preserve and rebuild on “Good Bones” with her mother, Karen Laine. In a new partnership with Northwestern Mutual Foundation and Special Spaces, Starsiak Hawk recently worked to help design a bedroom makeover for a 10-year-old, Luke, who is currently battling Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia. Starsiak Hawk spoke with Heavy about how she got involved in the project and what working with Luke’s family has taught her. Read below for a portion of this interview, as well as photos of Luke’s completed bedroom.Mina Starsiak Hawk Did a Deep Dive on WWII Jets For Inspiration Northwestern Mutual Foundation and Special SpacesLuke’s finished room Mina Starsiak Hawk has a lot on her plate, with her spinoff “Good Bones: Risky Business” recently over...
    Sylvester Stallone makes time every morning to tune into Fox & Friends. That’s what he claimed anyway on Friday during an appearance on the Fox News show to promote his upcoming series, Tulsa King. “I watch every morning without fail,” Stallone declared at the top of his interview. “Really? That’s great,” co-host Brian Kilmeade said. One of the more notable claims Stallone made during the interview was that he auditioned to be an extra in 1972’s The Godfather, but didn’t get the part for a surprising reason. “I remember going in to audition for The Godfather as an extra, one of 250 people at the wedding,” the actor recalled. According to Stallone, he was told he didn’t look “Italian enough,” a rather odd observation about someone who would go on to play Rocky Balboa, a character nicknamed the “Italian Stallion.” Stallone last played the boxing character in 2018’s Creed II. “They said I don’t look Italian enough,” Stallone said. He claimed he ended up hiring the exact person who turned him down for the extra part and “reminded them every...
    Royalist is The Daily Beast’s newsletter for all things royal and Royal Family. Subscribe here to get it in your inbox every Sunday. The depiction of Princess Diana’s famous interview with Martin Bashir, which was screened on the BBC weekly news show Panorama in 1995 and in which Diana revealed the misery of her royal life and exposed the sham of her failed marriage, is the beating heart of the fifth series of The Crown. As it did in real life, everything else leads up to—and flows from—that extraordinary moment of television history. In the key section of the interview, much of which is recreated, Diana spoke searingly about her husband’s relationship with Camilla Parker Bowles. She was aware of their status as former lovers and the relationship restarting in 1986, she said, but added, “I wasn’t in a position to do anything about it.” Bashir continued probing in a series of questions and when he asked Diana what “effect” her husband’s infidelity had on her, Diana replied: “Pretty devastating. Rampant bulimia, if you can have rampant...
    Nike co-founder Phil Knight said Kyrie Irving’s deal with the shoe brand is likely over and doubts that the star guard will be welcomed back to the company. Knight added that he doesn’t “know for sure” about the decision in a television interview with CNBC. “Kyrie stepped over the line. It’s kind of that simple. And so he made some statements that we just can’t abide by. And that’s where we ended the relationship,” Knight said in the interview. The company announced last week that they suspended their relationship with Irving after the guard posted links to an antisemitic film on his social media accounts. Following the posts, Irving refused to denounce the movie or apologize. The Brooklyn Nets handed Irving a minimum five-game suspension for his actions, stating that he was “unfit to be associated” with organization. The brand also announced last week that they will not release the Kyrie 8, Irving’s new signature shoe. Knight said the star guard was “dug in” as he decided to not immediately apologize or condemn the movie “Hebrews to Negroes: Wake Up...
    More On: jason momoa Jason Momoa adopts wild pig after meeting her on the set of his new movie Jason Momoa bares it all in tiny loincloth on ocean fishing trip Jason Momoa reveals new head tattoo after shaving off his hair Jason Momoa shaves off his signature long hair: ‘Here’s to new beginnings’ Jason Momoa is baring it all — again. The “Aquaman” star, 43, stripped down in the middle of his interview on “Jimmy Kimmel Live,” wearing nothing but his traditional Hawaiian malo. “I actually don’t even like wearing clothes anymore,” Momoa told Kimmel, 54, on Wednesday night’s episode, referencing a recent eye-catching Instagram post. “I’m in it every day. I wear it all the time,” the actor continued, explaining that he began wearing the underwear-like garment while filming his Apple TV+ series, “Chief of War.” “It’s all 1780s, 1790s Hawaii. That’s what I wear every day. I was just getting ready for the role and I like to get into character and so...
    Getty Tyrese Maxey #0 of the Philadelphia 76ers. Tyrese Maxey’s stellar start to the season for the Philadelphia 76ers came to a screeching halt Monday night against the Phoenix Suns. It wasn’t that the Suns did anything particularly effective; Chris Paul, who would normally be tasked with guarding Maxey, only played 13 minutes after suffering a heel injury. No, the problem wasn’t external: Maxey simply wasn’t hitting his shots. He made just four of his 18 attempts against the Suns, including an ugly 0-4 from deep. Those are Matisse Thybulle numbers, not Maxey numbers. After the game, Sixers head coach Doc Rivers discussed a modified game plan for Maxey. “This is where you got to be so careful with young players. He watches the film, and he sees all these guys open. I thought he played an entire game predetermining trying to come off to be a passer, and I thought he got stuck in that and so it’s not a big change. We got to get him back to being a scorer. Be a scorer, and let...
    The “Red Wave” turned “Red Whimper” during the midterm elections on Tuesday has outgoing Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan reconsidering his options when it comes to the 2024 presidential election, according to a CBS report. In an exclusive interview with CBS on Wednesday, Nov. 9, the moderate Republican governor said that the results of Tuesday's elections may have spurred him to reconsider a run for the Oval Office now that more candidates in his own party are becoming less radical. A vociferous critic of former President Donald Trump - much to the consternation of his party-mates - Hogan told CBS that he and his advisors will continue to monitor the political landscape before coming to a conclusion regarding a potential presidential run in 2024, though nothing has been determined. The complete CBS report and interview can be found here.
    As Oakland’s Amy Schneider returned to “Jeopardy!” Wednesday to compete in the show’s Tournament of Champions, she reflects in a new interview on her record-breaking winning streak that made her a national superstar and a transgender icon. Schneider also expanded in the Daily Beast interview on why she thinks Ken Jennings is a better “Jeopardy!” host than Mayim Bialik, saying, “It’s not that I think she’s bad …” It’s been nearly a year since Schneider began what would turn out to be a record-breaking, 40-game winning streak on the beloved game show, first appearing on Nov. 17, 2021. By winning so many games in a row, Schneider enjoyed the longest winning streak for a woman on “Jeopardy!” and comes behind only Jennings in total wins. Regarded as one of the show’s most popular ever contestants, she racked up other accolades. Her winnings totaled $1,382,800, making her the highest earning female contestant in the show’s history and the fourth highest earning contestant during regular play. Now, she becomes the first openly transgender person to participate in the Tournament of Champions. Anyone...
    WHOOPI Goldberg has claimed that older people are having more sex than anybody in an NSFW interview about her new book. The View star has shocked fans with her risqué commentary in recent months. 5Whoopi spoke about her new book 'Two Old Broads'Credit: TalkShopLive 5The comedian claimed old people are 'having more sex than anybody'Credit: TalkShopLive Now Whoopi, 66, has seemingly come clean about her sex life during an interview with TalkShopLive. The actress spoke about her brand new book Two Old Broads which she co-wrote with author M.E. Hecht. The story is a comedic look at aging and "growing older with no apologies." In her chat with the online talk show, Whoopi explained: "The beauty of this book is that it's for anyone who is tired of people telling them what they should be. Read more on Whoopi GoldbergWHOOPI'S WRATH The View host Whoopi unleashes furious rant during debate about rejectionTOUGH CALL The View’s Whoopi slams co-host for using phone during show in wild TV moment "This is a book for people who want to stay in their...
    Getty Jayson Tatum #0, Grant Williams #12, Boston Celtics Grant Williams is entering his fourth year in the NBA with the Boston Celtics. By extension, he is also entering his fourth season with Jayson Tatum as his teammate. In their three seasons together, they’ve already experienced plenty of success together, including coming off an NBA Finals appearance against the Golden State Warriors. In an interview with NBC Sports Boston, Williams delved into the relationship he has with Tatum, which includes trying to keep him upbeat. “It’s a great relationship. I’m fortunate to have a good friend on the team,” Williams said. “We’ve gotten closer and closer as the years have gone on. I try my best to keep him level and happy, and everything else, he does the same. It’s a good dynamic, and I feel like we have each other’s back.” With the rapport the two of them have, Williams admits that he embraces annoying Tatum, which Grant takes pride in because he. “I feel like I embrace the fact that I annoy him. That’s probably the...
    Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) coasted to reelection in his deep-red Florida panhandle district on Tuesday night, but took some time off from celebrating to join The Young Turks election night broadcast. The interview went as you’d expect. During the discussion – if it can be called that – Cenk Uygur and Ana Kasparian repeatedly asked the congressman about a widely-circulated report that Gaetz sought a pardon from former President Donald Trump in the waning days of his presidency. It had previously been reported Gaetz was the subject of a federal investigation trying to determine whether he had sex with a 17-year-old girl and trafficked her. “Why did you ask for the pardon?” Uygur asked Gaetz. “Yeah, why did you ask Trump for a pardon if you didn’t break any laws?” queried Kasparian. “I’ve been overwhelmingly reelected,” he replied. “You guys are in some sort of weird struggle session there. And I’m just glad – even though the internet hated you having me on, Cenk – you’re getting to see what a congressional victory party looks like. And that’s something that...
    Chris Christie called it ridiculous to think that if Donald Trump announces a 2024 run for president, it’ll prompt most of his would-be Republican primary opponents to drop their own bids. The former New Jersey governor-turned-ABC News contributor joined the network on Tuesday night to discuss the midterm elections and what the results mean for the future of the country. Moments before he was called on for his take, David Muir interviewed Chris Sununu (R) after the latter won re-election as Governor of New Hampshire. During the interview, Sununu elaborated on a point he recently made where he predicted that even if Trump announces, “it’s not going to keep anybody out of the race.” When Christie was asked for his reaction after the interview ended, he agreed with Sununu that Trump’s pursuit of the presidency won’t instantly drain the primary field. “This idea that somehow Donald Trump is going to drive a whole bunch of people out of the race if he announces next week is just silliness,” Christie said. “Anybody who wants to be president — if you’re going...
    President Biden opted to lay low and forego public appearances to boost his party on Election Day, instead giving just one radio interview before retiring from the public eye by noon.  The president, who has rallied for Democrats over the past few days in states across the nation, gave a radio interview taped in the morning on Tuesday to the D.L. Hughley Show. Biden used the radio hit to tout his administration's accomplishments for black Americans.  The White House called a lid at 11:25 a.m., meaning media could go home as the president would not be seen in public again on Tuesday.  In the afternoon, the White House said Biden called into a virtual DNC phone bank to thank staff and volunteers. He then spoke individually by phone to Democratic Governors Association Chair Roy Cooper, DCCC Chair Sean Patrick Maloney, DSCC Chair Gary Peters, and DNC Senior Advisor Cedric Richmond. Maloney, D-N.Y., faces his own tight reelection race today.  The president also spoke jointly with DNC Chair Jaime Harrison and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.    President Biden opted to lay low...