Web Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Wednesday, Feb 08, 2023 - 06:11:08
101 results - (0.023 seconds)

the mum of two:

latest news at page 1:
    With radiant skin, an enviable physique and barely a wrinkle in sight, Bella Hernandez has stunned thousands with her incredibly youthful appearance. The 49-year-old mother - who has four children aged 18, 20, 23 and 24 - has spoken to FEMAIL about the glowing secrets to her age-defying look. The lifestyle writer, originally from the Philippines but now lives in Macau on the south coast of China with her Australian partner, shared her beauty, fitness and health regime she swears by - and her average day on a plate. 'People often look at me in disbelief when I tell them my age. They don't believe I am turning 50 in January. They say I look like 30 something,' Bella told FEMAIL. With radiant skin, an enviable physique and not a single wrinkle in sight, Bella Hernandez (pictured) has stunned thousands with her incredibly youthful appearance She credits her age-defying complexion to using lemons on her face twice a week, and drinking a cup of turmeric tea with a sprinkle of black pepper every morning The stunning mother of four celebrating her...