Web Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Saturday, Feb 04, 2023 - 16:47:19
128 results - (0.004 seconds)

Loose Women:

latest news at page 1:
    BLUE'S Duncan James has said it was "really hard" to come out as gay during an emotional appearance on Loose Women. The 42-year-old star, who came out in 2017 after years of "living a lie" appeared alongside boyfriend Rodrigo Reis. 2Duncan James appeared alongside boyfriend Rodrigo on Loose WomenCredit: twitter.com/MrDuncanJames He said: "For me it was a really hard thing to do to come out, coming from a boyband, a world where you have a lot of female fans. "There was a lot of pressure from the record company, I didn't want to let the boys down so I kept my mouth shut." He explained that they had been kept apart during the coronavirus lockdown and hadn't seen one another since December. Duncan said in 2009 that he was bisexual and came out as gay in 2012, telling his Blue bandmate Simon Webbe. 2The star said he 'didn't want to let the boys down' before coming outCredit: Getty - Contributor Most read in CelebrityRACY RHIAN! Rhian Sugden looks incredible as she strips topless for a sexy selfieExclusiveLOST CHANCEMary Wilson says...
    ANDREA McLean quit Loose Women in a bombshell resignation email leaving her co-stars in "absolute shock". The presenter, 51, quit the ITV daytime chat show in November 2020 and had her last show the next month. 4Andrea McLean on her last Loose Women showCredit: Rex Features Andrea revealed her Loose Women co-star Brenda Edwards burst into tears at the announcement and she kept it secret until the announcement. "I emailed my bosses. I just said I needed to follow my heart..." She told the Sunday Mirror. "I was sat in the car! I had it all written and ready to go. I just felt like, now the next part of my life begins. "It was like I'd pressed the start button. But it felt really right and now I'm happier than ever." 4Andrea with co-stars Brenda, Denise Welch and Kelle BryanCredit: Rex Features She continued: "The hardest person to tell was Brenda Edwards, because we've become so close. She just burst into tears and ran out of the room. "I know her well...
    FORMER Loose Women star Saira Khan has revealed she's no longer a practising Muslim after years of feeling 'guilty, caged and unhappy'. The 50-year-old, who is of Pakistani heritage, said she was forced to reveal her decision after she was sent a "disgusting message from a troll". 8Saira Khan has revealed she's no longer a practising muslimCredit: ITV The TV star admitted that she was worried about publicly renouncing her faith over death threat fears - but explained that she could no long pretend to "be someone I'm not" in order to make her family happy. Saira echoed the same sentiment and insisted that "this was the last taboo to overcome before I could live my best life". Speaking to The Mirror, she said: "Saying I'm Muslim and then having a boyfriend, wearing clothes that go against the Muslim dress code, having a drink and living a non-Muslim life only brings guilt, self-loathing, loneliness and a feeling of being caged. The Apprentice star added that she doesn't want to "inadvertently confuse, represent or unintentionally hurt others" of the Muslim...
    KATIE Price's son Harvey caused "kicked off" during a Loose Women shoot - where he "flipped a table because they didn't have croissants". The 42-year-old star appeared on the daytime show today to discuss her BBC documentary about the teen, as well as The Sun's exclusive on her disability following her tragic accident last year. 7Katie spoke about Harvey on today's Loose WomenCredit: Instagram Linda Robson was on the panel today, and during the chat she recounted witnessing one of 18-year-old Harvey's "meltdowns" first hand. She said: "A few years ago we saw first hand how Harvey can kick off; we were doing a photoshoot and we had to spray paint all over ourselves. "You brought Harvey along because you were taking him to the hospital afterwards and he was as happy as anything sitting there." Katie nodded as she said that she remembered the incident, Linda continued: "I think he asked for a croissant and there wasn't a croissant there. 7Linda Robson recalled a time when Harvey 'kicked off' at a shoot 7Katie had brought Harvey to this photoshoot...
    LOOSE Women fans have praised the show after its stars broke down in tears during a moving discussion on mental health. Charlene White anchored today's episode, and couldn't hide her emotions as she reflected on struggling in the past - and the importance of asking for help. 9Charlene desperately tried not to cry Brenda Edwards also sobbed as she reflected on her cancer diagnosis, Kelle Bryan opened up about her struggle with mental health when she was kicked out of girl group Eternal, and Judi Love spoke out on delayed grief after her mother passed away. All four women spoke candidly about their struggles in a bid to comfort fans who may be suffering at home - powering through as they sobbed about their past pain. Judi kicked off the segment, explaining: "I remember when my mum passed away, I was nine months pregnant, I'd split with my kids' dad all within a week and I had delayed grief about 10 months later. I just didn't feel right, I can't explain it but it was a really heavy, burden feeling."...
    AFTER years of yo-yo dieting Nadia Sawalha has ditched restrictive eating and learned to feel confident in her own skin – partly thanks to her Loose Women co-stars. The size-14 presenter now regularly strips off on social media to promote body positivity and favours “intuitive eating” — an approach to food that rejects diets, meal plans and willpower. 9Nadia Sawalha has ditched restrictive eating and learned to feel confident in her own skinCredit: Mark Adderley 9Nadia now regularly strips off on social mediaCredit: Instagram Despite “definitely overeating” at Christmas, Nadia says: “This is the first New Year in my whole adult life when I’m not on a diet and it’s so liberating. “Every January I’d diet, lose weight and then I’d put it back on every time. So I’m really trying to get back to intuitive eating — it’s a ­complete revolution. “You only eat when you’re hungry and only the things that you want, and you don’t obsess about what’s healthy or not.” The idea of intuitive eating has gained popularity over the last ­couple of years, with books...
    RUTH Langsford broke down in tears as she shared her heartache at not being able to visit her elderly mum in her care home. The 60-year-old star remained stoic for most of the chat on today's Loose Women, but it all got too much as the segment drew to a close. 6Ruth had to wipe away tears on today's Loose Women Discussing I'm A Celeb's Ruthie Henshall's call for it to be made illegal for care homes to ban visits amid the coronavirus pandemic, Ruth shared: "This is very close to my heart as my mum has not been out of her care home since March." She continued: "The biggest concern for lots of people is if they die and you haven't actually held them. "I've seen my mum through a window, I phone her all the time but I haven't physically touched her." However, she went on to insist that she "absolutely understands" why care homes have the ban in place, but shared her hope that it could change once her mum is fully vaccinated. 6She tried to maintain...
    ANDREA McLean's This Girl Is On Fire business only has £2 in its accounts after she revealed fears of losing her home after quitting Loose Women to focus on the venture. The TV star broke down in tears during her final show last month as she said goodbye in order to develop her retail and wellness brand with partner Nick Feeney. 5Andrea McLean is focusing on her This Is Girl Is On Fire businessCredit: Rex Features The multi-faceted business's most recent accounts were filed in December, 2019, when it was classified as 'dormant', and showed it had £2 in its coffers. However, new figures are due by the end of March and could see a significant increase. And with her high-profile telly presence and best-selling book, Andrea does have other streams of income. Before taking the brave leap into the unknown, Andrea admitted fears that a worse case scenario would see her lose her house. The TV presenter stepped away from Loose Women after 13 years to focus on her business, which she admitted was "scary". 5Andrea McLean...
    EMMA Willis has made an honest confession about her stylish cropped hairstyle. The TV presenter, 44, admitted as she guest-hosted yesterday’s episode of Loose Women that she keeps her hair short not for fashion purposes but due to hair loss. 9Emma Willis opened up about losing her hair during and after pregnancy during her guest anchor slot on Loose WomenCredit: Rex Features Mum-of-three Emma revealed her hair loss was a side effect of pregnancy – and that she lost a huge amount after giving birth to each of her kids: Ace, nine, Trixie, four, and Isabelle, 11. She said on the show: "I noticed my hair was really thinning, another I didn't know with my first pregnancy was how much hair you can lose afterwards. ”I lost so much of it which is why I always cut my hair short, because it was really non-existent, it wasn't worth growing, so I cut it off.” No doubt Big Brother star Emma’s fans were shocked by the reason behind her enviable haircut. 9Stunning TV presenter Emma has long favoured a short, cropped...
    KATIE Price was today praised as an "amazing" mum by Loose Women's Linda Robson as she revealed how she once saw her calm him down. The 62-year-old actress explained how the teen launched a table into the air after he didn't get the cake he wanted. 5Katie Price has been praised for the way she deals with disabled HarveyCredit: BBC But she said she handled the situation by getting him to look at her and calm things down - as viewers saw in last night's Harvey and Me. Discussing the heart-wrenching BBC documentary on the show today, Linda said: "We saw first-hand Katie with Harvey. "We were doing a campaign and a photo shoot and Katie brought Harvey down and he was fine until he wanted a cake. "They didn't have the cake that he wanted and then he just kicked the table in the air. 5She told her son: 'Calm down now, that's not acceptable, don't do that'Credit: Rex Features 5The pair on Loose Women during a memorable appearance in 2016Credit: Rex Features "She was amazing - she went...
    HOLLYOAKS' Kéllé Bryan has revealed how her Loose Women co-star Denise Welch "totally conned her" into getting the inside scoop before joining the show. The 45-year-old actress - who plays Martine Deveraux on the Channel 4 soap - had no idea that her pal was sneakily asking her questions about what it's like on set because she was joining the cast. Visit our Hollyoaks page for the latest gossip Find all Hollyoaks spoilers here 7Kéllé Bryan opened up about how she found out the news Loose Women co-star Denise Welch was joining HollyoaksCredit: Rex Features Last week Denise made her first appearance on the show as Maxine’s long missing mother Trish. Starting a new job is always daunting, but luckily Denise recognised some familiar faces - she's already worked with on-screen daughter Nikki Sanderson during her time on Coronation Street and Kéllé Bryan on Loose Women. Kéllé recently lifted the lid on how she found out that they'd be working on yet another show together, admitting that Denise was very sneaky about it all. She told Digital Spy: "Honestly, it's...
    SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – As a peeping prowler may be on the loose this weekend in midtown, several women are now sharing their stories hoping to send a warning to other women to be on alert. “He’s left underwear on a few occasions on my front door,” Monique Moffett said. Each woman has a disturbing story to tell. “He was stalking me through the window. He knew what I was wearing,” Jersey Fatlowitz said. “He pointed me out, he told me that he was in love with me.” Some are so frightening, the women remember every detail and specific dates. “The incident where he broke into my apartment on January 19,” Elicia Alvarado said. “On January 7, he was speaking to me through my window at 5 a.m.,” Daniellesherri Baker said. “I thought it was an isolated incident, it scared the hell out of me. I shouted.” Fatlowitz is worried she’s the latest victim of the so-called ‘downtown prowler’ after getting a phone call from a blocked number to the restaurant where she works. “He told me that he came into...
    LOOSE Women star Coleen Nolan has revealed she worried she's "too old" for her boyfriend, who is almost 10 years her junior. The 55-year-old went public with the romance last year after meeting her new man on a dating app - but has kept his identity secret. 5Coleen has revealed she's worried she's "too old" for her boyfriendCredit: Rex Features TV host Coleen revealed that she and her mystery man have much in common, despite their eight-year age gap. She told The Mirror that the couple don't find the difference to be a problem, but admitted she does worry that she is "too old for him". "I have moments of worrying I'm a bit too old for him," she explained of her 47-year-old beau. "[But] he's divorced with children, as am I, so we have a lot in common." Coleen says she is supportive of age-gap relationships, and vows they can be a success if the couple have the same "attitude to life". 5The Loose Women star went public with the relationship last yearCredit: Rex Features...
    THIS Morning fans were left in hysterics today as Alison Hammond and Dermot O'Leary interviewed a viewer whose pet cow "loves watching The Chase - but hates Loose Women." Fans of the show were stunned to see the farmyard animal occupying her owner's front room, with snaps showing the cow enjoying watching TV. 5Molly and her pet cow Honey appeared on today's This Morning The two hosts introduced Honey the cow and her owner Molly in Devon, with Molly seen grooming her large pet as they sat in the living room. Molly, who lives on a farm, explained that they brought Honey into the home when she was born last March as she was very weak and they didn't know if she would survive. However, she has since come on leaps and bounds - and Molly has no plans of moving the cow outside in the future. Discussing Honey's love of TV, she explained: "She just stands in front of the TV and her ears are pricked. 5Honey loves watching The Chase 5Molly, who lives on a farm, explained that...
    SEX Pistols legend John Lydon opened up about the struggle of caring for his wife Nora, who has Alzheimer's. The 64-year-old star, known by his stage name Johnny Rotten, said she screams that he is trying to kill her in public. 5Johnny Rotten star John Lydon appeared on Loose Women today John appeared on Loose Women today where he lit up a cigarette while talking to host Jane Moore. He explained: "As soon as she sees crowds and flashing lights she goes into panic mode. She can end up saying dreadful things like 'He's trying to murder me.' "Complete strangers will automatically think they're helping by interfering. All manner of tensions can arise." Asked by old friend Janet Street-Porter how he cares for himself, John replied: "I don't. I just don't. 5The star is now a full-time carer for his wife Nora, seen here in 2011Credit: Rex Features 5The rocker lit up a cigarette during his appearance on Loose Women today 5The pair together in 2004 when John appeared in the I'm A Celeb jungleCredit: Rex Features "I've got really,...
    LOOSE Women's Nadia Sawalha cheekily showed off her bare bum as she mocked Kim Kardashian in a hilarious new video. The 56-year-old star recently started to poke fun at the American star's Skims shapewear range, and took to her Instagram page last night for another instalment of her version: 'Skids'. 7Nadia proudly showed off her bottom in the cheeky video Credit: Instagram In the clip, the TV favourite is lip-syncing to one of Kim's promotional videos for Skims, where the 40-year-old businesswoman shared her "solutions" for wearing shapewear in a backless dress. In the audio, Kim explained why part of her bum was exposed in the clothing, telling fans: "I'm showing you why it's such a dip, why it kind of shows your crack, and how necessary it is." In her version of the video, Nadia is posing in skin-tight, nude shapewear - hoisting up her boobs before flashing a hole that she had cut out of the fabric where her bum is. She captioned the hilarious post: "#skids brings it’s new 2021 solutions range to you and we are...
    LOOSE Women fans were horrified on Tuesday when Paris Fury said she would be "pleased" if her dog died. The 30-year-old appeared on the programme as they discussed pet bereavement, telling panellist Charlene White it wouldn't be a "sore miss" if her sweet pooch Minnie was no longer around. 6Paris Fury told viewers she wouldn't care if dog Minnie diedCredit: Rex Features Mum-of-five Paris stunned viewers of the ITV show when she dubbed the dog "another problem in the house" she wouldn't mind getting rid of. "The dog is here and if the dog was gone, I know it sounds cruel, but it wouldn't be a sore miss," boxer Tyson Fury's wife explained. "I'd actually be quite pleased because she's just another problem in the house. I've got five peeing, pooping machines in my house and then I've got the dog who's a peeing, pooping machine. "Then I've got to feed them all, walk them all, wash them all... I just don't have the time to commit to this puppy dog. 6Viewers were horrified as...
    NADIA Sawalha flashed her knickers as she shared her embarrassment at an awkward wardrobe blunder on today's Loose Women. The 56-year-old star couldn't believe that she'd been wearing her dress wrong for the entire broadcast, and took to Instagram to share her gaffe. 4Nadia flashed her knickers as she showed fans her wardrobe blunder Credit: Instagram The TV favourite posted a photo of herself pulling a face as she held up the khaki dress in the middle of the ITV studio. With her black knickers and bare tummy on show, fans could see the separate slip part of the dress that she'd not put on. Red-faced Nadia captioned the post: "Epic wardrobe fail! Loved my dress on @loosewomen today but something felt a bit odd!! "My god what a wally?!! I hadn’t realised there was a slip !!" 4She wore the dress on Loose Women today Credit: Rex Features The tickled star concluded: "I’ve been in lockdown too long ! I can now OFFICIALLY no longer dress myself ?!! ????????" Nadia's fans found the entire thing hilarious, with one commenting:...
    LOOSE Women panellist Andrea McLean, 51, has opened up about regretting taking so long to get help following her breakdown last year. Here, the bestselling author also talks drinking shots, getting angry and her earliest memory. 7Andrea McLean says she wishes she got help sooner after her breakdownCredit: Lancton What scares you?  Spiders! I’m stupidly scared of them. Who or what is the love of your life? My husband Nick [Feeney, 50]. What makes you angry?  Probably rudeness, because it’s so unnecessary – people walking around in a s**ty mood taking it out on everyone else. 7The Loose Women panellist is 'stupidly' scared of spidersCredit: Lancton Do you have a party trick? I used to be able to flip 10 beer mats and catch them. And I’m surprisingly good with shots – I have hollow legs, so you can line them up!  Who is your celebrity crush? Me and Nick talk about our [free pass] “laminate list” and we both like Ryan Reynolds. We agree he can come for dinner.  Who else would you invite to your dinner party?  So...
    Two women were attacked and bitten by a pair of dogs on the loose on Long Island, one of which police had to shot and kill. Suffolk County Police said the incident took place around 6 a.m., Monday, Nov. 16, after officers responded to the area when the department received multiple calls regarding a pair of loose dogs in Wyandanch. According to police, between 6 a.m. and 6:55 a.m., multiple people called 911 regarding loose dogs in the area of New Avenue, West Booker Avenue, and Straight Path.  A 24-year-old woman was bitten on the leg and treated for minor injuries at Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center in West Islip, police said. Responding officers were unable to locate the dogs. At approximately 8:15 a.m., officers responded to calls regarding the dogs on both Little East Neck Road and Ridge Road.  A 78-year-old woman was bitten on the calf by one of the dogs on Ridge Road and transported to Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center for treatment of minor injuries. One of the dogs charged at an officer and was shot...
    DONALD Trump's ex-wife Ivana shocked viewers when she launched into a bitter tirade against immigrants in a TV interview. The 71-year-old Czech-American, who was married to the US President for 15 years, said: "They steal and they rape the women." 8 Ivana Trump sparked outrage on Loose Women today In what some branded a "car crash interview" the former model clashed with The Sun's Jane Moore, who was on today's panel on the UK's Loose Women TV show. Ivana paid tribute to her ex Donald, with whom she shares three children, saying they had the same views. She insisted: "He is pro everything I believe in. He is Republican and so am I. He's achieved so much, especially with immigration. "I am immigrant, but they have to come to the country legally, they have to get a job, they have to pay taxes like the rest of Americans... 8 She was tackled on her views by The Sun's Jane Moore 8 Ivana Trump made a bizarre appearance on Loose Women today 8 She married to Donald Trump in 1977 and...
    DONALD Trump's ex-wife Ivana shocked viewers when she launched into a bitter tirade against immigrants on Loose Women. The 71-year-old Czech-American, who was married to the US President for 15 years, said: "They steal and they rape the women." 8Ivana Trump sparked outrage on Loose Women today In what some branded a "car crash interview" the former model clashed with The Sun's Jane Moore, who was on today's panel. Ivana paid tribute to her ex Donald, with whom she shares three children, saying they had the same views. She insisted: "He is pro everything I believe in. He is Republican and so am I. He's achieved so much, especially with immigration. "I am immigrant, but they have to come to the country legally, they have to get a job, they have to pay taxes like the rest of Americans... 8She was tackled on her views by The Sun's Jane Moore 8Ivana Trump made a bizarre appearance on Loose Women today 8She married to Donald Trump in 1977 and they were an item for 15 yearsCredit: Getty - Contributor "A lot...
    MANY baby boomers will face old age without children to care for them – but so what, says Carol McGiffin. Nearly one in five women born in the 1960s reached the age of 50 without having children – half the birth rate of their parents – the Office for National Statistics reveals. 8Carol McGiffin has opened up about her two abortionsCredit: Rex Features They pursued education or careers instead of settling down to have a family – and Carol, 60, says that it’s not something to be ashamed of. Carol, who married long-term partner Mark Cassidy, 38, in February 2018 and was previously wed to Virgin Radio’s Chris Evans, admitted on Loose Women that she was so against having children she has had TWO abortions. Carol was 38 when she had the second termination and some viewers criticised her for being selfish. Here, Carol exclusively reveals why she made her decisions... 8The 60-year-old revealed her two abortions while alongside her fellow Loose Women - Kaye Adams, Judi Love, and Sun columnist Jane MooreCredit: Rex Features As a panellist on Loose...
    (CNN)Country music star Shania Twain has said she feared she would never be able to sing again, after Lyme disease left her with nerve damage to her vocal cords. The "You're Still The One" hitmaker opened up about her "devastating" battle with the debilitating illness during an appearance on British talk show "Loose Women" Monday, adding that she still struggles to talk normally. Twain had previously revealed that she contracted the bacterial infection after being bitten by a tick while horseback riding in Norfolk, Virginia in 2003. After developing problems with her vocal cords and losing her voice, she took a break from performing. "There was a long time I thought I would never sing again," the Canadian-born singer told "Loose Women" hosts Jane Moore, Charlene White, Coleen Nolan and Carol McGiffin via video link. There was a point where I thought Id have to accept that Id never be able to sing again.Shania Twain opens up about contracting Lyme disease and the stress this had on her voice and her singing career.Watch➡️ https://t.co/uhvdBHHe6b pic.twitter.com/aFVOMjDpCL— Loose Women (@loosewomen) August 17,...
    STACEY Solomon reveals she wore a Primark swimming costume for her first live recording of Loose Women today.  The panellist, 30, showed off her sky blue bargain find on Instagram and said she used it as a top for her filming.  5Stacey Solomon showed fans how she wore a sky blue swimming costume for her Loose Women filming todayCredit: Instagram One of her fans asked the TV star where she got her “blue top” from, and Stacey replied: “This is a swimming costume I bought from Primark the other day. “It hasn’t been hot enough to wear it so I thought I’d wear it as a top.” The busy mum-of-three, 30, escaped her Essex home last week with baby Rex, one, and ended up with bags of goodies from some of her favourite stores. After putting Rex to sleep, Stacey was excited to show her 3.4 Instagram followers what she'd picked up - with it being her first time in a long time that she'd been shopping. 5Stacey said she had bought the swimming costume for lockdown but it has...
    SKIN cancer is the most common form of the disease in the UK - and kills seven people every day. Yet many Brits are still clueless when it comes to spotting the warning signs. 6Janet Street-Porter revealed she has been diagnosed with skin cancer on Loose WomenCredit: Rex Features It comes as Loose Women star Janet Street-Porter reveals she has been diagnosed with skin cancer days before the coronavirus lockdown. The 73-year-old presenter initially thought the lump on her nose was a mosquito bite as she had just returned from Australia after Christmas. But she was referred to a consultant who told her it's a basal cell carcinoma - a common form of the disease - and would need to be removed. Speaking on the ITV show yesterday, she said: "If untreated it could grow. It has to be removed otherwise it's going to get bigger and bigger. "Also, I could be left with a very big scar." She added: "I've spent the whole of lockdown getting more and more anxious about it. "Although it doesn't look any bigger...