Monday, Dec 05, 2022 - 06:07:26
139 results - (0.009 seconds)

in which she:

latest news at page 1:
    A 20-year-old Mexican woman was accidentally shot dead while filming a TikTok video where she and 10 friends staged her kidnapping.  In the video, Areline Martínez appeared to be blindfolded with her hands and ankles bound at a small farm home in the Chihuahua neighborhood of Rigoberto Quiroz on Friday.  The mother-of-one was seen sitting next to a young man who played the role of a hostage when a second man second male playfully attacked the pair. A third man is then seen waving an automatic weapon at the pair.  Areline Martínez (third from left to right) was accidentally shot dead while she and her friends were recording a staged kidnapping video for TikTok at a home in Chihuahua, Mexico, on Friday 20-year-old Areline Martínez was shot dead while filming a staged kidnapping at a farm home in Chihuahua, Mexico, on Friday. The state prosecutor said the shooter must not have been aware that the gun was loaded before accidentally pulling the trigger A group of friends took to TikTok to record a fictitious abduction before the prank turned deadly...
    Drew Barrymore made sure to keep a souvenir from one of her earlier roles in the childhood film favorite “E.T.” The mother and now-television talk show host opened up about being a mother to daughters Olive, 8, and Frankie, 6, and revealed a tidbit about a very special heirloom she lifted from the set, which now lives near where Barrymore’s girls lay their heads. "I am absolutely terrible at keeping things. I lose everything. But I do have the red cowboy hat I wore in ‘E.T.,’" Barrymore, 45, told Domino Kids in the magazine’s first-ever issue. "It is in the girls' room somewhere and reminds me that I was 6 years old wearing that hat. I'm so glad I still have it." "When we're kids, we don't think something will be important to us one day; we clean out our room and throw stuff away," she continued. "It's nice if parents put something of theirs in their kids' rooms, so it's a transference of memories and energy." DREW BARRYMORE, EX-HUSBAND TOM GREEN REUNITE AFTER 15 YEARS OF NOT SPEAKING Barrymore has a...
    Tamron Hall has hit back at allegations she 'went rogue' while interviewing fired Vanderpump Rules star Stassi Schroeder last week. The host of The Tamron Hall Show, 50, spoke about claims Schroeder wasn’t happy with the interview during Tuesday's episode. 'She knew the subject matter. She knew what I was going to ask her,' said Hall of her exchange with Schroeder. 
    Donald Trump has told Baltimore to ‘be smart’ and elect Kim Klacik to Congress, insisting the city is currently the ‘worst in the nation’ and asserted his belief that she can ‘fix it, and fast’. The president’s latest public endorsement of Klacik, the second in a week, was made in a thread of tweets Sunday morning discussing the current levels of violence and crime in the Maryland city. ‘Be smart Baltimore! You have been ripped off for years by the Democrats, & gotten nothing but poverty & crime,’ Trump wrote. ‘It will only get worse UNLESS YOU ELECT KIMBERLY KLACIK TO CONGRESS. She brings with her the power & ECONOMIC STRENGTH OF THE REPUBLICAN PARTY.’ Trump continued by crediting Klacik’s work ethic, saying he believes she could help drive crime ‘way down’ while simultaneously helping money and jobs to ‘pour in’. ‘Life will be MUCH better because Kimberly really cares. The Dems have had 100 years and they gave you nothing but heartache. Baltimore is the WORST IN NATION, Kimberly will … fix it, and fast,’ Trump said. ‘As I...
    President Donald Trump went after the widow of Apple co-founder Steve Jobs, Laurene Powell Jobs, as she owns a stake in The Atlantic magazine, which ran the story that said the president had called U.S. war soldiers and war dead 'losers' and 'suckers.'  'Steve Jobs would not be happy that his wife is wasting money he left her on a failing Radical Left Magazine that is run by a con man (Goldberg) and spews FAKE NEWS & HATE,' Trump tweeted early Sunday morning. 'Call her, write her, let her know how you feel!!!'  Trump had shared a tweet from Turning Point USA's Charlie Kirk, a youth conservative activist, that claimed Jobs had donated 'at least $500,000 to Joe Biden's campaign this year.'  President Trump continued to be outraged over The Atlantic's reporting that he disparaged American troops and war dead. On Sunday morning Trump went after Steve Jobs' widow over her financial stake in the magazine  President Donald Trump sent an outraged tweet Sunday morning aimed at Laurene Powell Jobs, who owns a stake in The Atlantic, suggesting...
    A poignant letter from the mother of John and Robert Kennedy to Wallis Simpson reflecting on the assassination both her sons has come to light 52 years later. Rose Kennedy penned the stoic correspondence in October 1968, four months after the murder of senator Robert Kennedy and five years after JFK was killed in Dallas, Texas. In the three-page handwritten letter to the Duchess of Windsor she told of having faced 'unexpected trials' but vowed 'not to be vanquished'. Rose Kennedy revealed her new motto in a note to the Duchess of Windsor: 'I know not age, or weariness or defeat'  Rose Kennedy, pictured left sitting in the red dress on the left, wrote about sons John, pictured middle, standing, and Robert, pictured to John's left, in the stoic note The Duke and Duchess of Windsor outside Government House in Nassau, the Bahamas, circa 1942 She then revealed her new motto: 'I know not age, or weariness or defeat.' Mrs Kennedy also enquired about the health of the Duke of Windsor, the former King Edward VIII, asking...
    Lori Loughlin and her husband Mossimo Giannulli instructed their daughter Olivia Jade not to talk to her 'nosey b*****d' high school counselor after he questioned her USC application where she falsely claimed she was a coxswain.  The pair are awaiting sentencing for paying $500,000 to get their daughters into the California college as part of a bribery scheme ran by mastermind Rick Singer. It involved them making fake athlete profiles for the girls and presenting them as star rowers.  The couple pleaded guilty to fraud charges earlier this year. Prosecutors are asking that Mossimo be jailed for five months and that Lori serve two months.  In a sentencing memorandum filed in court in Massachusetts on Thursday,  prosecutors once again described how the pair cheated the system.  They laid out how Mossimo was particularly angry with the college counselor, who had questioned Olivia Jade's application, calling him a 'nosey b*****d'. Lori later called him a 'weasel'. The counselor has not been named.  Lori Loughlin and her husband Mossimo Giannulli pictured arriving in court in August last year. The pair are awaiting...
    Ellen DeGeneres has come under fire in recent months for her reported behavior. Steve Granitz/WireImage An old tweet from Ellen DeGeneres has resurfaced online, following allegations that her show promoted a "toxic" workplace culture.  "I made one of my employees cry like a baby on today's show. Honestly, it felt good," the 2009 tweet reads.  It's not immediately clear what incident DeGeneres is referring to, but users still highlighted the tweet's new significance in light of recent allegations.  "the signs have been here all along," one person noted in their retweet.   The tweet resurfaced after news broke on Tuesday that several top producers on "The Ellen Show" were fired.  Visit Insider's homepage for more stories. A 2009 tweet from Ellen DeGeneres in which she boasts about making an employee "cry like a baby" has resurfaced amid allegations of her show's "toxic' workplace culture.  "I made one of my employees cry like a baby on today's show. Honestly, it felt good," the tweet reads in full. —Ellen DeGeneres (@TheEllenShow) June 5, 2009While it wasn't immediately clear which incident DeGeneres...
    BILLIE Piper has admitted she ‘buried’ trauma from pop career in her 20s - which inspired new nude leak drama I Hate Suzie. The 37-year-old stars as the titular Suzie in the new Sky comedy drama, a former teen pop star-turned-actress who has intimate photos stolen from her phone by hackers who then leak them on the Internet. 4Billie Piper has admitted she ‘buried’ trauma from pop career in her 20s - which inspired new nude leak drama I Hate SuzieCredit: Getty Images - Getty Suzie's career path - singer to actress in a sci-fi drama - mirrors Billie's own path to stardom, having first rose to fame in the 1990s at the age of 15 with hit single, Because We Want To. Billie followed it up with a number of other hit singles and two albums before abandoning her pop career in 2003 to focus on acting, going on to be cast as Doctor Who companion Rose Tyler in 2005. Opening up about that time in her life and how elements of Suzie's career mirror her...
    She starred as legendary singer Nina Simone in 2016's biopic Nina, directed by Cynthia Mort.  However, Zoe Saldana is now apologizing for the role, which was controversial at the time as she had to wear a prosthetic nose and have her skin darkened to match the iconic singer and civil rights activist.  In an interview with Pose creator Steven Canals, out on Tuesday, the Avatar actress got tearful saying she now regrets playing Simone and that she should have 'tried everything in [her] power to cast a Black woman to play an exceptionally perfect Black woman.'  Apologizing: Zoe Saldana is now apologizing for playing Nina Simone, which was controversial at the time, while she sat down with Steven Canals on Tuesday Saldana, 42, talked with Canals about colorism within the Latino/a community which took her to discussing her controversial role.  'I should have never played Nina,' she said. 'I should have done everything in my power, with the leverage that I had 10 years ago — which was a different [amount of] leverage, but it was leverage nonetheless.' RELATED ARTICLES...
    Former Below Deck star Kate Chastain may have left the show, but the chief stewardess still keeps in touch with several of her co-workers. Kate revealed that she still talks and texts with many of the yachties during an appearance on Watch What Happens Live Monday night. Fans are not likely to be surprised that the Florida native is regularly in touch with Captain Lee Rosbach. The two worked together for the past five seasons and were quite close. Crew members from last year even complained that the captain gave Kate preferential treatment due to their unique relationship. Lee admitted that this was the case during a Below Deck After Show. “Kate deserves preferential treatment because she’s earned it. It’s simple,” he said. The captain went so far as to call Kate his “best friend.” He admitted that he missed working with the chief stewardess when he popped in for a cameo during the “Moment of Mazel” on Monday’s WWHL. “This year has been strange working without you. It’s like part of me is missing,” Lee said. As The Inquisitr...
    Jeffrey Epstein accuser Virginia Giuffre described Ghislaine Maxwell's breasts and private parts in newly unsealed court documents.  The court documents also revealed Giuffre was reportedly forced to perform inappropriate sex act on the alleged 'madam' in front of Epstein poolside on his private island.  And mentioned other alleged parties involved, including former New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson' and the owner of a large hotel chain.   When asked if she recalled 'any distinguishing physical features' about Maxwell, Giuffre told investigators, 'I can tell you that she had very large  natural breasts.'  'I can tell you that her pubic hair was dark brown, nearly black. I don’t remember any specific birthmarks or moles that I could point out that would be relevant.' She added that she neither remembered any significant scars, nor was aware of any tattoos on the now-jailed socialite. According to newly unsealed court documents, Jeffrey Epstein accuser  Virginia Giuffre described Ghislaine Maxwell's private parts to investigators in 2016 Giuffre detailed the sexual encounters in graphic detail in a deposition she gave investigators in 2016 as part of a defamation lawsuit...
    The first episode of Michelle Obama's new Spotify podcast, where she interviews her husband, was released on Wednesday and sees the pair reminisce about their childhoods and joke about how 'broke' her was when they first met.  The pair were reminiscing over when they met and how Barack, a talented Harvard scholar who 'could have done anything', chose to pursue politics and community work rather than chase a high-paying job.  'Here you were, you could have done anything because of your academic achievement, because you were the number one student at Harvard Law Review, the first black president of the Harvard Law Review, top of the class...' Michelle said nostalgically.  Barack laughed: 'That's why you started dating me.  'You thought I was your meal ticket.... you didn't know I was going to go out and do some broke...' before she cut him off.  'It was like you were running away from the money, I was like "what is wrong with this negro?" she said, with him laughing in the background.  Barack and Michelle met in 1989 when they were both...
    A mother was left shocked after her sister-in-law demanded she pay for her designer top after her baby vomited on it. Taking to online forum Reddit, the mother posted about the incident asking if she was "an a******e" for not wanting to reimburse her for the fancy garment. 4A mother has been left shocked after her sister-in-law asked for her to pay for her top ruined by baby's vomitCredit: Getty Images - Getty Writing about the confrontation, she changed her child's name to Dany. "My sister-in-law has been trying to have a baby since a while now, so she got very emotional upon seeing Dany and would not let anyone else touch her," the woman wrote. She said she was happy to let her relative hold the baby as she was glad of the break. 4The mother claims her sister-in-law was holding the baby too tightlyCredit: Getty Images - Getty She then added: "But then I noticed that she was holding Dany way too tightly. I tell her this and she says, 'Just because I don't have a child doesn't...
    Paulina Porizkova struck pose wearing nothing but skimpy string bikini bottoms while enjoying a summer day outside at her home in upstate New York.  For her latest #wednesdaywearables picture, the 55-year-old model took to Instagram to share a topless photo of herself covering her bare breasts with her arm and pointing to a black smudge on her hip that came from her '20-year-old bikini bottoms.'    'It’s supposed to be tan-thru since I hate bikini lines, but it never worked all that well. I still liked it for the material dries super fast,' she wrote of the swimsuit. 'And I thought it was indestructible until this. Black marks that resemble tar started to appear on my hips and shoulders.' Scroll down for video   Stained: Paulina Porizkova shared a topless photo of herself on Wednesday, revealing her 20-year-old bikini bottoms were leaving tar-like marks on her skin  Keeping it real: Earlier this month, she posted a makeup-free selfie as she admitted she is 'super insecure' about her appearance and 'trying to come to terms' with her aging 'Couldn’t figure it out for...
    Actress Rupali Ganguly, who took a seven-year sabbatical from acting, said she had mixed feelings about facing the camera after such a long time. The “Sarabhai vs. Sarabhai” actress is back on the small screen with the show “Anupamaa”, which is about a homemaker, who undermines herself while taking care of her family and their needs.”Sometimes I feel I never went away, and sometimes I feel ‘Oh damn! I don’t know anything anymore’. Annu Kapoor Returns To Television After 10 Years With Rupali Ganguly – Sudhanshu Pandey Starrer Anupamaa (Deets Inside). So, it feels familiar but at the same time, it feels intimidating because when you come back in a fantabulous role and a phenomenal show like this, only very blessed and special people get a comeback like this. It makes you nervous, it makes you feel that you have a huge responsibility on you, yet sometimes out of respect you feel ‘Do I know anymore and what am I doing?’,” she said. “I mean I know my craft, but now, after seven years, the television scenario has changed,...
    Elaine Duke, former secretary of homeland security during the summer of 2017, said President Donald Trump was interested in 'divesting' or 'selling' Puerto Rico as it struggled to during Hurricane Maria.  Duke, who had been with the Departments of Homeland Security and Defense for 30 years, filled the role during John F. Kelly's transition to White House Chief of Staff in 2017.  She served in the role for four months before Kirstjen Nielsen was confirmed as Mr. Kelly's permanent successor. The revelation was made by Elaine Duke, who took over the role during John F. Kelly's transition to White House Chief of Staff in 2017 'The president's initial ideas were more of as a businessman, you know,' she recalled of Trump's comments regarding Puerto Rico. 'Can we outsource the electricity? Can we can we sell the island? You know, or divest of that asset?' The former acting secretary of homeland security joins a growing list of former senior officials disgruntled by Trump's erratic nature when handling his presidency, the New York Times reports.  Duke was especially taken aback when the...
    Prince George's godmother Julia Samuels has revealed that she buys the 'feisty and cheeky' royal 'impossible' noisy toys which take Prince William 'days to put together' in a running joke inspired by Princess Diana. The psychotherapist, 60, London, became close to Lady Diana after meeting her at a dinner party in 1987, and is godmother to Prince George, who turns seven this month. Speaking on the How to Fail with Elizabeth Day podcast, she revealed: 'He is amazing. He's funny and feisty and cheeky and God she [Diana] would have loved him so much. That is heartbreaking for all of them.' She added that she follows in the footsteps of the Princess, who was godmother to her own son, revealing: 'So I do to George what she did to us which is give impossible toys which are really noisy, take a lot of making.' Prince George's godmother Julia Samuels, 60, from London, called the heir to the throne 'feisty, funny and cheeky' in a recent podcast interview (pictured, Prince George with Prince William, 38, Princess Charlotte, five, and Prince Louis,...
    Ashley Roberts — one-fifth of the successful girl group, The Pussycat Dolls — took to Instagram to update fans with a new photo of herself at work. The “I Hate This Part” songstress is currently a showbiz reporter for Heart Radio Studios’ breakfast show, alongside Jamie Theakston and Britain’s Got Talent panelist Amanda Holden. Roberts has continued to work on the show during the ongoing coronavirus pandemic and continues to impress fans with her fashion. Roberts stunned in a white top which she tucked into her cream high-waisted miniskirt that fell way above her knees. She paired the ensemble with a matching cropped jacket, which she left unbuttoned and had mid-length sleeves. To complete the outfit, she wore nude-colored which gave her some extra height. Roberts styled her shoulder-length wavy blond hair down and showed off the small tattoos inked on her arms. For her makeup application, she appeared to be going for a natural look that included mascara and eyeliner. The singer kept it simple and didn’t opt for any visible accessories. For her most recent upload, Roberts posed...
    BALTIMORE (WJZ) — State Sen. Jill Carter is calling for a boycott of Atlas Restaurant Group in the wake of the latest dress code controversy involving one of its restaurants. Earlier this month, a video circulated on social media showing a manager of Ouzo Bay refusing service to a woman and her son, who is Black, due to the boy wearing athletic shorts. In the video, his mother can be heard asking why a similarly-dressed boy, who is White, was allowed to dine at the restaurant. RELATED COVERAGE: Mother Of Black Boy Denied Table At Ouzo Bay Says She Will Continue To ‘Push For Him’ And Social Justice Protesters Call For Atlas Restaurant Group To Drop Dress Codes At Establishments Two Ouzo Bay Managers No Longer With Restaurant After Black Boy Denied Service Over Alleged Dress Code Violation Restaurant Group Apologizes After Black Boy, Mother Denied Service At Baltimore’s Ouzo Bay Choptank Updates Dress Code Following Criticism Dress Code At Baltimore’s Choptank Draws Criticism Last year, a dress code at another Atlas property, Choptank in Fells Point, drew...
    New York — Despite the COVID-19 pandemic, Vanessa Claudio He has managed to spend very fun days in Miami, Florida, a city to which he has adapted very well since he arrived to host the television program. “Tell me what you know”. This was demonstrated by the Puerto Rican in her stories of Instagram, in which he published several videos in which he can be seen wearing a pink speckled bikini, dark glasses and a cap. In one of the clips Vanessa is lying on her back and from the yacht she is on she sends a kiss to her followers. Recently the model also explained that her exit from the program “Come the joy” in Aztec TV last year it was because they put her to lead sections in which she participated Kristal Silva, who according to Vanessa, had no driving experience, so it seemed unfair to him, since he considers that Silva was unprepared and never noticed any evolution in her. Marlene Favela looks very sensual in a tight black swimsuit and driving a yacht Irina Baeva...
    It was all about low-cut zebra-print for the Victoria's Secret model. Devon Windsor put her glowing tan and décolletage on display this week as she shared a gorgeous photo of herself sunbathing by the pool in a stylish animal-print swimsuit. Devon posted the photo, which appeared to be taken as part of a professional shoot, to her Instagram account to promote her own swimwear line called Devon Windsor Swim. The Victoria’s Secret model rested on her left side in front of the swimming pool as she bent her left arm and placed her hand on her head. Her blond hair cascaded down underneath her thick headband, which was in the exact same print as her bikini. The Friday, June 26, upload showed Devon in a black-and-white zebra-print one-piece, which was taken from her line. It plunged seriously low at the chest to show off her tanned cleavage while the 26-year-old star looked at the camera over her white-rimmed sunglasses, which were also designed by her own brand. View this post on Instagram The PERFECT summer white marbled Brooklyn...
    Victoria’s Secret Angel Stella Maxwell took to her Instagram page on Friday and shared a new hot snap to wow her legions of followers. In the pic, Stella could be seen rocking a black top that featured spaghetti straps, a plunging neckline that allowed her to show off her chest, and lace detailing on the edges of the neckline as well as on the midsection. It looked like she paired the sexy top with black pants. She appeared to have worn a full face of makeup to ramp up the glamour. The application seemingly featured some foundation, a pink blush, a dark mauve shade of lipstick, nude eyeshadow, and lined eyes. It looked like she finished off her makeup application with a thin coat of mascara and well-defined, dark eyebrows. She wore her blond tresses down and let her locks fall on her back. In terms of accessories, Stella kept it very simple and only opted for a gold pendant that rested right below her clavicle. She also opted for a silver ring. To pose for the snap, Stella could...
    Lyna Perez showed off her curves in a sexy bikini this afternoon on Instagram while suggestively asking her followers if they wanted a bite of the tasty fruit she held in the photo. In the photo, Lyna appeared to be standing in an open concept living, and kitchen area near some natural lighting, and the background revealed a comfortable looking sitting area in front of the food preparation space. The brunette beauty wore her highlighted hair in soft curls that fell from a center part over both shoulders, and she entwined one of her hands in it, holding it back off her face. In her other hand, the model held a peach with one bite taken out of it — presumably hers, and her fingernails sported a light-colored manicure. She offered to share the fruit, and her followers seemed interested in taking her up on the offer. “Oh, yes, a big bite. Lord, you’re so unbelievably gorgeous,” gushed one devotee. Several other replies featured the popular peach emoji to go along with the time of Lyna’s post. She accessorized her...
    YouTube star Jojo Siwa has landed the starring role in Will Smith’s upcoming adaptation of Bounce. Smith and James Lassiter are producing the upcoming movie through their Overbrook Entertainment banner, alongside Caleeb Pinkett. Bounce is based on the book of the same name by Megan Shull, which finds a teenage girl wishing she had a new family on Christmas Eve. Her wish comes true and she ends up bouncing from family to family, living Christmas Day over and over like Groundhog Day. Before the end of the story, the girl learns about family, love, and finding her own voice. Paramount won the rights to Megan Shull’s Bounce after an intense bidding war. Now, with Will Smith attached and Jojo Siwa, the movie is bound to be a box office hit. This will mark the first time that the YouTube personality will lead a movie after lending her voice to The Angry Birds Movie 2. The studio is looking for a director to take on the project, while Josann McGibbon has been brought on board to pen the script. Jojo Siwa...
    Bri Teresi treated fans to yet another sexy behind-the-scenes video on Instagram on Thursday evening. In the clip, the model took to a Los Angeles rooftop to show off her famously long legs in a high-cut gold monokini with unique buckles in the front. The swimwear left very little to the imagination and certainly send Bri’s fans into a frenzy. Fans can see the sultry video here. The video showed Bri standing on an all-white rooftop in California, according to the post’s geotag. Palm trees could be seen behind her, as well as a building across the way. Bri stood against a white wire fence and struck several poses as music played in the background. It looked to be a somewhat overcast day, though that didn’t stop Bri from soaking up every little bit of sunshine in her swimwear. Bri’s look featured shiny gold fabric with two thick, silver belt buckles in the center of a cut-out. Her monokini had a scooping neckline that barely contained her ample cleavage. In addition, Bri’s underboob was on display via the oval cut-out,...
    Meg Kylie showed off her curvaceous body in a skimpy lingerie set for her latest Instagram post. The Australian hottie published the two-photo update today, which can be viewed here. Her 807,000 followers are used to seeing her posing in barely-there outfits, and her latest share did not disappoint. In the first snapshot, Meg posed indoors in her scanty attire, seemingly inside her room. She posed sideways and did a squat on top of what looked like a bed. She faced a big mirror, which almost covered her face from view as she took the selfie. The angle also showed off the curves of her perky posterior. In the second photo, she sat on the bed, spreading her legs in front of the camera. Her right leg rested on the flat surface, while her other knee was raised and bent. She leaned to the side, using her right hand as support for her body. She lowered her chin as she gazed at her phone’s screen and took the snap. View this post on Instagram Another one✨ A post...
    Social media star Hilde Osland stunned her 3.5 million Instagram followers after posting a series of pictures where she showcased her killer figure in a skintight aqua bodysuit. The bodysuit was a beautiful aqua color, which not only perfectly complemented her blond hair and sun-kissed skin, but also played off the beautiful blue waters that were visible from the hike’s views. The garment also featured spaghetti straps and a low v-neckline which gave funs a generous view of the model’s décolletage. The fabric of the bodysuit looked to be a spandex-type material, and expertly hugged Osland’s enviable curves. It also had a very low back, which added yet another sultry aspect to the outfit. Osland completed the look with a pair of chunky white New Balance sneakers. She also wore a peach and yellow ribbon that she tied around her hair, which added a pop of color against the blues of the sky, water, and attire. Osland accessorized with a gold choker necklace with charms that spelled out her name, in addition to some gold hoop earrings. Her makeup looked...
    A Catholic church in Detroit has fired its music director after one of the parishioners learnt that she was married to a woman, and urged the executives to invoke the church's 'morality clause'. Terry Gonda, 59, found out on Wednesday that she was being fired from her job of 30 years for her relationship. Last week the Supreme Court ruled that the landmark 1964 Civil Rights Act, which prohibits discrimination due to gender, also applies to sexual orientation.  However, religious organizations are considered exempt and have historically been granted immunity from lawsuits due to separation of church and state. Terry Gonda, pictured with her wife Kirsti Reeve, was fired on Wednesday by the church Gonda married Kirsti Reeve, 51, whom she met in 1994 during a trip to England, in 2011. Reeve moved to the U.S. and converted to Catholicism for Gonda. 'It's a shot to the head from headquarters,' Gonda told the Detroit Free Press.  'The dehumanization of this is just not right.' The church, St John Fisher in Auburn Hills, made not secret of why she was being...
    Instagram model and Miss BumBum World 2019 Suzy Cortez has wowed her 2.2 million followers as she wished FC Barcelona player Leo Messi a happy birthday. Covering up in body paint, string bikini briefs, and a soccer ball, fans eagerly responded to the racy image. The picture showed Suzy wearing red and blue body paint. She posed side on to the camera with her head looking demurely downwards. One hand rested gently on her pert derriere. Her other hand supported a gold soccer ball which she held in front of her stomach. On top, Suzy wore nothing and exposed her chest, her hair the only coverup on one side. In addition, the number 10 was written in white paint over one breast. The Instagram sensation wore what appeared to be fake eyelashes, mascara, and eyeliner along with neutral shades of eyeshadow which highlighted her beautiful features. On her plump lips seemed to be a shade of pink lipstick. Her hair was styled with a messy look in mind. Parted to one side, her tresses cascaded down over one shoulder and...
    Alejandra Gil flaunted her muscular physique to her 2.3 million Instagram followers on Tuesday, June 23, with a new update in which she sizzled while clad in a skimpy swimsuit. The shot captured the Colombian fitness model with her back to the camera as she posed on a beach in Key Biscayne, Florida, according to the geotag. Gil faced the ocean, which filled the background. She stood with her legs wider than hips-width distance, showcasing her quads. She arched back considerable, making her signature backside pop. Gil sported a one-piece bathing suit in solid white, which contrasted with her tan complexion. The suit had a thong back that barely covered anything at all, putting her booty front and center. It had a U-shaped back with adjustable straps that went over the shoulders. The sides were a bit loose on her torso, exposing a bit of sideboob. The legs were ultra high-cut, coming all the way up to the waist. To spice things further, Gil pulled up the sides even higher, exposing her toned obliques. The front was not visible in...
    Bri Teresi treated her fans to a behind-the-scenes look at an incredibly sexy photoshoot on Wednesday. The model shared a video on her Instagram account in which she sported an orange, all-lace lingerie set that left almost nothing to the imagination as she posed below the Hollywood sign. Fans can check out the racy video here. The video showed Bri standing in the open desert area below the famous Mount Lee in California, where the Hollywood sign is situated. In the distance behind her, green shrubs and trees could be seen lining the mountainside. It was a beautiful day for a photoshoot as the sun washed over Bri and highlighted her toned body. Her tan skin looked even darker in her bright orange lingerie from Honey Birdette. Bri’s ensemble featured a demi-cut bra made of completely see-through fabric with an orange lace overlay. The sheer nature of the top exposed Bri’s breasts entirely. Additionally, the top’s low-cut neckline allowed her ample cleavage and sideboob to spill out. View this post on Instagram For @Guess ❤️ #guessgirl #guessjeans #lamodel...
    An endangered Republican senator has a coronavirus relief idea that would send thousands of dollars to families in need of … a vacation. Sen. Martha McSally has introduced a bill giving people $4,000 each, plus $500 for dependent children, to vacation more than 50 miles from home but inside the United States. Before you start planning a major blowout trip, there are a few catches you should know about. First, of course, the bill isn’t passing. This is McSally engaging in a desperate ploy to get some attention as Mark Kelly leads her in the polls and swamps her in fundraising. Then there’s the pandemic, which makes most travel questionable, particularly in McSally’s COVID-19 hot spot of a home state, Arizona. But even if it passed, and was safe, most families would not get a vacation out of it. The $4,000 or $8,000 or more would come in the form of tax credits, which is to say that only people who could afford to pay for such a vacation up front could use it. And the tax credits wouldn’t be refundable, so only people who pay substantial...
    Sen. Martha McSally. An endangered Republican senator has a coronavirus relief idea that would send thousands of dollars to families in need of … a vacation. Sen. Martha McSally has introduced a bill giving people $4,000 each, plus $500 for dependent children, to vacation more than 50 miles from home but inside the United States. Before you start planning a major blowout trip, there are a few catches you should know about. First, of course, the bill isn’t passing. This is McSally engaging in a desperate ploy to get some attention as Mark Kelly leads her in the polls and swamps her in fundraising. Then there’s the pandemic, which makes most travel questionable, particularly in McSally’s COVID-19 hot spot of a home state, Arizona. But even if it passed, and was safe, most families would not get a vacation out of it. The $4,000 or $8,000 or more would come in the form of tax credits, which is to say that only people who could afford to pay for such a vacation up front could use it. And the tax credits wouldn’t be refundable,...
    Tahlia Skaines isn’t leaving much to the imagination in a new snap she posted to her Instagram page. The Australian model flashed her round posterior in a sultry snapshot uploaded on Sunday, June 21. In the picture, she showed off her killer curves in a sexy bikini set. In the new addition to her feed, Tahlia wore a skimpy red two-piece swimsuit from an unknown brand. Her pose made it hard to see the front side of her top. From what was visible, the garment featured padded cups that hardly contained her ample chest. The plunging neckline displayed a generous amount of her cleavage, which was seen in the shot. The straps clung to her shoulders, with another pair of straps tied around her back. She sported the matching thong that showcased her curvaceous derriere. The bottoms had a red base with prints all-over. It seemed to have a tiny piece of fabric that covered her modesty, as well as high leg cuts that helped accentuate her curvy hips. View this post on Instagram just wanna feel that...
    New York — In recent weeks, the singer Oriana Sabatini has shared images in his account Instagram In which he shows that she, despite her beauty, has imperfections like any other woman, and recently impressed her fans with a photo in which she appears without makeup. In the image, the daughter of Catherine Fulop she has a natural face and a very simple hairstyle; she wears a white mini bikini that highlighted her deep tan. The publication has had more than 745 thousand likes, among them that of its famous mother, who wrote “what a beautiful woman.” The girlfriend of Paulo Dybala, who lives in Italy, also expressed on her social networks how she misses her pets, whom she affectionately calls “my babies”, and that they remain in Argentina with their parents. Wearing tight leggings, Kimberly Dos Ramos dances sensually reggaeton in a video Ludwika Paleta takes a selfie and shows off a spectacular cleavage In underwear, Fabiola Guajardo fights with another woman for a garment that both want
    New York — Yanet García Photo:Diego Bonilla / Reform Agency Yanet García He wasted sensuality and beauty during a walk, in which he wore tight leggings that exposed his voluptuous attributes. Once again, the sensual driver caused quite a stir by sharing an image on her official Instagram account, thanks to which she showed her shapely figure wearing a tight black sports outfit, all while posing in front of a California beach. As in most of his publications, Yanet He accompanied the image with a description in which he motivated his fans to keep going and not lose sight of his goals: “Remember… You have your own boat, and you have your sails and your rudder to direct your life wherever you want. You were born with unique qualities. You came here with a mission. Your soul remembers, but your mind interferes. Calm your mind and listen to the whisper of your soul. She will guide youHe wrote. Unsurprisingly, the sultry postcard in which the former host of ‘Hoy’ showcased her perfect figure, also allowed...
    When the Duke and Duchess of Sussex quit official duties this year, the Royal Family gave them the opportunity to change their minds by announcing that the controversial new arrangements would be reviewed after 12 months. I can reveal that Prince Harry and Meghan have, however, dropped a huge hint that they will not be rejoining the Firm by ditching the Queen’s lawyers, Harbottle & Lewis. It’s a surprising move as Harry has been represented by Harbottles since he was a teen. So close did he feel to the firm that he asked senior partner Gerrard Tyrrell to become a director of the couple’s charity, Sussex Royal. I can reveal that Prince Harry and Meghan have, however, dropped a huge hint that they will not be rejoining the Firm by ditching the Queen’s lawyers, Harbottle & Lewis This week, Harry and Meghan filed official documents confirming the split. ‘It would appear to demonstrate that they have no intention of coming back,’ a courtier tells me. ‘The choice of lawyers is of great importance to the Royal Household and Gerrard...
    A woman had a blood alcohol content more than double the legal limit when she crashed into a utility pole in Fairfield County, police said. Officers from the Wilton Police Department were dispatched to a stretch of Deforest Road shortly before midnight on Tuesday, May 26, where there was a report of a motor vehicle crash. According to police, upon arrival at the crash scene, officers found a 2012 blue Subaru Outback, which had crashed into a utility pole in the area. While speaking with the driver, New Canaan resident Katherine Crosby Marschalk, officers said she showed signs of being under the influence of drugs or alcohol. She proceeded to fail multiple Standardized Field Sobriety Tests and was arrested. Marschalk, 38, was transported to police headquarters, she submitted to two breathalyzers, which determined she had a blood alcohol content of .18 and .17, both more than double the legal limit. Following her arrest, Marschalk was charged with illegal operation of a motor vehicle under the influence of alcohol or...