Web Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Wednesday, Feb 01, 2023 - 18:28:04
236 results - (0.004 seconds)

I have big boobs:

latest news at page 1:
    SKIMS now offers new T-shirts in a variety of colors, but there seems to be issues with the material. Content creator Kate Norkeliunas did a midsize Skims shopping haul and loved each piece, but there were obvious flaws that would make them unsuitable for work.  5Kate Norkeliunas tried on the Skims Fits Everybody Slip DressCredit: TikTok/@kate “You know the drill — absolutely no gatekeeping here in big daddy land,” Kate captioned her Instagram Reel. While in a black bra and brown biker shorts, Kate announced she'd show: “Everything I got from Skims last week and my honest review plus the sizing." Putting on a white shirt, she said: “This is the New Vintage Long Sleeve T-shirt. I got it in the color Marble and it’s a medium." “It just fits so nicely,” Kate said of the $54 shirt. Read more on Skims reviewsDIAMETER DIFFICULTY I have big boobs, tried Kim Kardashian’s Skims bras - the sizing is offTIGHT SQUEEZE I'm midsize and tried the Skims bodysuit - it was so tight I was sweating But it was very noticeable that...
    A BRA expert has left a striking review of Skims Complete Bra System that calls the brand out for lack of universal sizing and improper fit. The woman used her bra expertise to explore the fit of the newly released product line from the reality television star but was left disappointed by the result. 6Bra expert Madison Alexandra has big boobs and tried Kim Kardashian's Skims Bra SystemCredit: TikTok 6Alexandra says the sizing chart of Skims is totally offCredit: TikTok TikTok Bra School founder Madison Alexandra, also known as @madisonxalexandra on the platform, shares her clothing haul of the recently released Skims bra system from the Kardashian brand, which includes new and returning collections. The new 15-piece collection blends the comfort and ease of a bralette with the shape and support of an underwire bra. It contains a myriad of bra styles, such as T-shirt bras, wireless bras, strapless bras, and exclusive bras for large busts. In the video, the large-chested woman lays out how her normal measurements size up in the reality star's items and if the pieces are worth all...
    NIPPLE pasties are amazing when they do what they promise to do, but they’re horrible when they can’t deliver. Jen Warnes reviews different products and clothing for her larger chest and has found an issue with a pair of lifting pasties. 5Jen Warnes decided to test new nipple pasties that also liftCredit: TikTok/itsjenwarnes 5She showed off the pasty's upper tab meant to offer extra support and liftCredit: TikTok/itsjenwarnes “Will these Nippies lift things work to hold up my larger chest and will they stay in place all day? That is the real question,” Jen asked in a recent TikTok video. She wears a size 28i bra cup and said she typically wears regular round adhesive pasties to cover when necessary. But she wanted to try something that would also lift her chest. “I was intrigued by these because they cover and then I guess this part lifts,” Jen said, showing off a pair of pasties with an extra flap on the top. She appeared to be trying the B-Six Nippies Skin Lifts Petals with “support tabs.” They can be purchased...
    A BIG-BUSTED woman has shared her three favorite plunge bras from a clothing haul that give her the support and lift she needs. The content creator shared online her current plunge bra favorites from a Bravissimo clothing buy that accentuates big busts and doesn't break the bank. 3Big Boobie Bible founder Lara Miller Rosenthal shares her three favorite plunge bras from Bravissimo with viewers on TikTokCredit: Instagram/bigboobiebible 3Rosenthal enjoys the racerback effect on the Bravissimo Niya braCredit: Instagram/bigboobiebible Big Boobie Bible founder Lara Miller Rosenthal connects with viewers by showing them a few of her personal go-to bras from the fashion brand, Bravissimo. The Big Boobie Bible is an online community catered toward women who struggle with finding the right bra for their bigger busts and provides reviews and recommendations. According to the company's website,  the company's mission is to "inspire women with big boobs to feel amazing" and celebrate their diverse figures. In an Instagram Reel, Rosenthal goes into detail about the most promising features of each bra and their practical uses. READ MORE SHOPPING HAULSBRA HAUL I’m...
    EXERCISING when big-busted can be agonizing and uncomfortable if you’re not wearing a supportive bra. One woman shared that exact struggle. Her boobs dramatically bounced while jogging. 3A woman held onto her chest while it bounced when runningCredit: TikTok/highsupportsportsbra01 The TikTok account for Stella Leah Sports Bras reshared the clip, in which a woman was jogging outside while holding her hands to her chest. She wore a low-cut sports bra. Her chest spilt out of it and bounced with each stride on the ground. “When you [haven’t] put on the right bra… for you 30H chest,” text on the screen read. The video cut to her at home wearing a different black sports bra with a less revealing scoop neckline. The woman was adjusting a thick Velcro strap, pulling it taut over her trapezius muscle. Read more on big boobs fashionLIKE A GLOVE I have big boobs - Amazon dress hugs in right places but coverage is a concernLOOK FOR LESS I’m midsize with big boobs - I found the best dupe for Kim Kardashian’s Skims It then revealed that...
    A BRA expert has collaborated with another fuller-bust woman for a swimsuit haul that showcases the beauty of different body shapes. The two women shared a video wearing multiple swimsuits that enhanced both of their large chests and accentuates their frames. 4Lingerie expert Madison Alexandra educates the public on all bra-related facts through her online Bra SchoolCredit: TikTok 4Alexandra was joined by fellow fuller busted woman Chloe to try on the same swimsuits that look great on both of themCredit: TikTok Lingerie model Madison Alexandra, known as @madisonxalexandra on TikTok, is no stranger to the bra game shown by her many haul videos online. She's the founder of the online Bra School, meant to educate the public on all bra-related facts, like sizing issues, popular brands per size, identifying your proper fit, and more. In the TikTok video, Alexandra is joined by fellow big-busted woman Chloe, known as @fullerbustinspo on the platform to showcase some new Curvy Kate Swimwear pieces. The two women participate in a duet and share size-inclusive content that shows them rocking two swimsuits on their...
    A TIKTOKER put a popular Amazon dress to the test to see how it fit big boobs. Carly Rivlin creates fashion-related content for her over 160,000 followers on TikTok, showing off her clothing hauls and trying out internet trends. 2Carly Rivlin put the popular Amazon dress to the test to see how it fits on big boobsCredit: TikTok/@carlyrivlin She tested out a popular maxi dress seen on Amazon. “I’m sure you’ve seen it a million and one times just like I have,” said Carly. “We’re gonna see if it works for big boobies.” Carly bought the dress in blue but said it’s available in multiple other colors. READ MORE FASHIONFLATTER ME I’m mid-size with big boobs & a 'mom tum' – certain styles flatter my figureAGE APPROPRIATE I’m 22 & my mom’s 60 but we dress the same, the outfits which won’t age you The dress had a very low back, as Carly demonstrated in the video. “Length-wise, I feel like it’s pretty good, but as I’ve been walking around my apartment and stuff it’s riding up,” she said. “Like...
    A BIG-BUSTED woman has shared her favorite summer date night dresses from Princess Polly that accentuate her shape amazingly. The fashion lover shared an Instagram Reel that featured a few mini dresses from the brand that support her large chest, lean her out and emphasize her curvy shape. 4Reality television star Alana Milne has big boobs and shared her Princess Polly clothing haul on an Instagram ReelCredit: Instagram/alanaamilne 4The former Bachelor contestant wears dresses that accentuate her curvy shape just right in the videoCredit: Instagram/alanaamilne Former Bachelor contestant Alana Milne asks viewers online for their opinion on a few dress options from Princess Polly, as she shares some cute date night styles. Milne competed on the 25th season of the Bachelor for the heart of Matt James and was eliminated in the second week. Though she did go on to find love with a fellow Bachelor franchise alum, Chris Conran. In the cute Instagram Reel, Milne teases a sneak peek into their relationship, showing viewers a few garments from a Princess Polly haul that fit the couple's date night...
    A CURVY woman says she's obsessed with her new tight-fitting bodysuit because she can wear it without a bra. TikToker Monika Kamanchi revealed that the figure-hugging bodysuits from Abercrombie & Fitch were such a great fit for her big boobs, that she's even bought one in white, black and in purple. 3Big-boobed TikToker Monika Mancini loves her figure-hugging body suitCredit: TikTok 3The curvy woman has the bodysuits in purple, black and whiteCredit: TikTok Monika kicks off her video by revealing that the sexy bodysuits are "big-bust approved." She quickly shows off the white one she's wearing whilst smiling confidently and says "one of my favorites is this little cut-out body suit!" Monika is quick to add that wearing this bodysuit means she can go out braless, plus that the material is so supportive that it pushes up her big boobs. "Its got like this thicker supportive material so it holds everything up!' she grins happily. Read more about big boobsLEGGY KENNY! Kendall Jenner shows slimmer-than-ever figure & long legs in sheer body suitHOO'S THIS? I’m plus-size & did a...
    A FASHION reviewer who has grown tired of not being able to wear wrap shirts found a hack to hide her bra. Nana Castro has had to compromise which top styles she’s been able to wear because of her cleavage and constantly exposed bras.  3Before trying a viral bra hack, Nana Castro's bra peeked out from her wrap top.Credit: TikTok/itsnanacastro 3She tucked her shirt tie through her bra to partially cover the bandCredit: TikTok/itsnanacastro She shared a TikTok video of her trying a viral bra hack that she originally found from content creator Shayna Moretti.  Initially wearing a wrap crop top tied in a bow, Nana showed how her black bra peeked out from both sides of the plunging neckline as well as the center of her chest. “When I tell you guys I’ve had this shirt for years,” she said and paused out of astonishment, noting that the tags were still on it. “I never wore it because when you tie it, it’s just bra everywhere. And if I don’t wear a bra, it’s too aggressive,” she added. Read...
    BIGGER chested women know how challenging it can be to find a cute and flattering going-out top. Style influencer Monika Mancini took to TikTok to share some recommendations for supportive and stylish tops. 2TikTok star Monika Mancini shared a series of new top finds for supportive stylesCredit: TikTok/monikkamancini 2Monika uses her TikTok account for style finds and fashion contentCredit: TikTok/monikkamancini Monika started her video with a message of support saying she "knows how hard it is to find tops that fit your chest." The TikToker begins her video showcasing a black leather halter top that is supportive enough to ditch the bra. The leather Solado top is also open back which as Monika describes, bigger chested women "don't really get to wear." Next, Monika showcases a versatile white bodysuit from Abercrombie with long sleeves that can also be worn without a bra. FashionLIFTED LOOK I’m a fashion pro - how to reverse boob sag with an unexpected techniquePERFECT FIT I’m a busty fashion pro - I did a haul for big boob-approved tops A...
    A LARGE-CHESTED woman has shared her positive gym shopping haul of comfortable and supportive clothing, especially the bras. The woman tried on some new gym gear from a sportswear brand and loved it so much she had to share it online. 4Lifestyle and wellness influencer Hari Beavis has big boobs and shared her gym shopping haul on TikTokCredit: TikTok 4Beavis shares how much she loves the brand with viewersCredit: TikTok Hari Beavis is the creator of the online platform The Big T*ttie Committee creator that is geared towards "Helping Bigger Busted Girls feel confident." The online community is meant to be a safe place for women with big bosoms, like Beavis, to come together and share their questions, concerns, and everyday struggles. The fashionista has 32GG size breasts and loves to share online her fashion hacks, like how she found the best bras and ways to spot an ill-fitting bra. In a 24-second TikTok video, the content creator shares her try-on of a few high-end fitness and athleisure items from the fashion brand Adanola. READ MORE SHOPPING HAULSSEAMS GREAT...
    A PLUS-SIZE woman has found the best bodysuit for big-busted women like herself, and she doesn't even have to wear a bra. The large-chested woman said she has found the most flattering bodysuit from fashion brand Klassy Network that supports her chest and accentuates her waist. 4Model Emma Arletta is plus-size with big boobs and says she found the most flattering bodysuit for her figureCredit: Instagram/@emma.arletta 4Arletta shares the Klassy Network bodysuit that has a built-in bra with viewersCredit: Instagram/@emma.arletta Plus-size model Emma Arletta shares the style secret by clothing brand Klassy Network in a body-positive TikTok video. Perfectly captioned, "this is for the big titty committee girlies !!!!!" the try-on sheds a light on the areas many plus-size and busty women grapple with on their bodies and also how the product combats them. Much of Arletta's social content consists of plus-size clothing hauls, product reviews, and body-inclusive messages. Her confident presence online resonates with many people, including her recent haul of a popular Victoria's Secret lingerie item. READ MORE SHOPPING HAULSSHEIN SHOCKER I did a massive Shein...
    PLUNGING necklines are no longer reserved for those with smaller chests. Shadae is a professional model who describes herself as "a walking aesthetic." 4Shadae is a model with a large bust sizeCredit: TikTok 4She showed viewers her go-to product for wearing plunging necklinesCredit: TikTok She took to TikTok as part of a "How to Wear it" multi-part series to show fans how she wears plunging necklines seamlessly and without any nip slips. "Today, I'll be showing y'all how to wear a deep V neckline," she said. Wearing a daring green dress, with no room for a bra, she revealed a piece of flesh-colored fashion tape. "You're going to measure your piece," she said as instructed viewers where exactly to place the tape once cut. READ MORE BUSTY HACKSCONCEALED COVER I have big boobs & am obsessed with my plunging braSUMMER STYLE I've got big boobs - the three bikini hacks to protect your neck She placed the tape strategically, nixing the need for a bra. "Just to give you some extra lift and some extra side-boob," she...
    ONE woman with a big bust claimed the perfect top does exist – and there are multiple of them. TikTok creator Lara Rosenthal tried on three tops from Asos, all of which were the most flattering ones she found. 2The perfect tops for women with big boobs do exist at AsosCredit: TikTok / bigb00biebible 2Lara Rosenthal tries on three tops she recently bought from Asos, and all of them are flatteringCredit: TikTok / bigb00biebible Searching for a spicy outfit to wear on a date or night out can be more challenging for women with big boobs. Your top should be supportive and complimentary without revealing too much, but just enough to feel confident. If Lara knows one thing, it's where to find the items that fit a larger chest just right. The TikTok user runs the account @bigb00biebible and posts every garment suggestion, from plunging bras to festive dresses. READ MORE ON SHOPPING HAULSBUSTY BUYS I’m curvy with big boobs & did an ASOS shopping haul, I found a $26 braBOOBY TRAP I have...
    A FULLER bust influencer shared her go-to bra for women with big boobs. The TikToker posted a video of herself wearing the stunning pink bra and recommended that others with a large chest should try it. 1The stunning bra is ideal for women with a bigger bustCredit: TikTok The influencer who uses the handle @fullerbustinspo posted the short video for her followers. She said: "You need this lace strappy bra for big boobs." The TikToker then showed herself wearing the pretty bra which has a lacy and mesh cup with straps over the chest. She also wore a pair of matching pink knickers with mesh and lace panels. Read more on big boobsLUCKY DIP I hate my big boobs so I'm using my side hustle to raise cash for a reduction op The influencer added the caption: "She's called Brianna and she's the most beautiful pink fuller bust bra." The bra comes from Elomi Lingerie and is available in sizes 32-44 E-K cup plus in five different colours. FABULOUS BINGO: Get a £20 bonus & 30...
    A BUSTY fitness fanatic has found the perfect bra to ensure everything stays in place while working out. UK-based fashion lover Jen Warnes wears a US cup size 28i and sought a solution for working out with big boobs – and when she thought she found one, she really put it to the test. 4Jen Warnes took viewers on a run in her new generously sized sports braCredit: TikTok / itsjenwarnes 4She instructed viewers on how a wired bra should fitCredit: TikTok / itsjenwarnes She took to TikTok in a multi-part series to test out the most supportive bras for larger busts. In part eight of the series, she showed viewers the Sonic High Impact Underwire Sports Bra by Freya Lingerie. The bra retails for $19.99-$69 depending on the size and color and is available through Bare Necessities. Warnes was initially nervous to try the size-inclusive bra. READ MORE BUSTY BUYSBUSTY BUYS I’m curvy with big boobs & did an ASOS shopping haul, I found a $26 braNO NIP SLIPS I’m a fashion pro - my $12 Amazon hack...
    A BIG-BUSTED woman has shared the secret to why she looks great in V-neckline tops, and it all starts with the perfect plunging bra. The large-chested woman shared the plunging bra trick she's used for years that creates her enviable bust line, even when she's wearing low-cut tops. 5Big Boobie Bible founder Lara Miller Rosenthal has big boobs and shares with her online audience why she's obsessed with her plunging braCredit: Instagram/bigboobiebible 5Rosenthal says her plunging bra lets her wear tops with deep V-necklinesCredit: Instagram/bigboobiebible Lara Miller Rosenthal is the mind and face behind the Instagram account Big Boobie Bible. On the social platform, she provides reviews and recommendations of lingerie, flattering tops, and bras geared toward those with a fuller bust. In an Instagram reel, she reveals the bra hack she's kept to herself for years that is the secret to her amazing chest. The video is geared toward women who struggle with finding the right bra to both support and complement the bust of a woman who wants to show out in a low-cut dress or top....
    A CONTENT creator with a fuller chest has found a gem – a flattering and comfy bikini that's perfect for busty women. Jen Warnes – who wears a bra size 28G – tried on the swimwear from a small business that uses sustainable fabrics, and she was super happy with the fit. 3A busty woman has tried on a swimsuit that's perfect for women with larger chestsCredit: TikTok/itsjenwarnes 3It's super comfortable tooCredit: TikTok/itsjenwarnes "Does this bikini brand work for a small band and large cup size?" Warnes began in a social media video. "When you go on their TikTok, it says they accommodate sizes A to H. "But when you read through some of the comments there are people who are like a double J – sizes like that – that have tried these bikinis that really liked them. "So I'm excited to see how it will work." Read more on swimwearSEXY SWIM I’m plus-size - I found 3 swimsuits on Amazon that fit perfectlyNSFW FASHION I’m a size 14 and tried Kim Kardashian’s Skims bikinis - the...
    A BIG-CHESTED TikToker tried on the "it" Zara dress and had been disappointed when it gave her six breasts. Carly Rivlin tried on many black dresses on TikTok but had not yet tried the famous Zara dress that everyone is loving. 2This big-chested TikToker tried on the "it" dress from ZaraCredit: TIKTOK/ carlyrivlin 2She was disappointed with the way it looked on her, saying it looked like she had six boobsCredit: TIKTOK/ carlyrivlin "I know I am so late, but honestly I never thought that I was gonna try this dress. I didn't even know it came in black," Carly said. When Carly tried on the dress she was not impressed because it was not flattering with her big boobs. "I have six t**s in this dress," Carly said in the video. She pointed above the neckline of the dress to where her boobs were popping out, then the bust of the dress, and even under the bust where you could see the outline of the rest of her boobs. Read more on big boobsSWITCH SIDES I have big boobs...
    A SIMPLE swap may be all the support your girls need. One woman shared her two-second hack to prop her chest that could work without having to endure a hardwire bra. 3One woman with a big bust reveals her two-second trick for making any tank top support your chestCredit: TikTok/brooklynbemj 3TikTok creator Brooklyn is crisscrossing her two straps over her headCredit: TikTok/brooklynbemj Sometimes even an underwire and two-straps can't lift your chest as much as you'd like. A top could appear to be lacking in any type of support, so you rely on your bra solely. However, TikTok creator Brooklyn revealed one way you can transform any tank top into the bra you never knew you needed. She posted a video demonstrating her two-second trick. READ MORE ON FASHION HACKSCINCH & SNATCH I have big boobs & T-shirts don't look good on me, but my hack fixes thatBRA-VO I've got big boobs & there's an easy way to spot an ill-fitting bra Her caption reads: "If you have big boobs don't wear straps like...
    ONE woman has taken to TikTok to share her disbelief after trying a Skims bra that did not fit. Alexandria Stewart, who uses the TikTok handle @alexinwonderrland, shared her experience with the $40 Skims bra she purchased on sale. 2TikToker Alexandria couldn't believe the Skims bra didn't fitCredit: TikTok 2While she was so excited to try the bra, she was disappointed it did not fitCredit: TikTok Alexandria, who says she's usually between a B and a C cup, couldn't believe that the bra didn't fit. Her video begins with the words "Skims failure" at the top of the screen. "Over camera it looks more fine but when I tell you in real life this thing is miniscule ... this is not a B. "Nothing fits in here. READ MORE ON SKIMSUPLIFTING I have big boobs - I’ve FINALLY found shapewear I can wear without a braSHAPEWEAR SHOWDOWN I’m a size 16 – I tried jeans with the Skims bodysuit and an Amazon dupe "It does not fit the side. Alexandria continues to say: "My boobs are not big at all,...
    SHAPEWEAR is designed to be sculpting and supportive, but this can difficult when you have big boobs. A TikToker revealed her favorite bodysuit that supported her chest, without the need for a bra. 2TikTok user Casee Brim modeled her favorite shapewear for her followersCredit: TikTok / caseebrim TikTok user Casee Brim showed her viewers her favorite shapewear, which she dressed up as part of an outfit. The TikToker modeled the Skims black sculpting bodysuit, available for $62. "To my bigger busted besties, this is your sign to style your Skims shapewear into outfits," Casee told her followers. She explained: "I’m not wearing a bra, but I’m super lifted and supported." Read More LifestyleTHE PRICE IS RIGHT I bought a $10 Shein dupe for Kim Kardashian's Skims dressLOW & BEHOLD I found the best Skims dupe at Five Below - it was $29 cheaper The influencer paired the Skims bodysuit with Good American's 90s loose denim baggy jeans, available for $162. She completed the look with a green trench coat, black leather boots, and a matching handbag. Casee's followers took...
    SHEIN'S inclusive sizing range has received a lot of praise among plus-size shoppers, however some items aren't tailored for larger chests. A TikToker with big boobs shared her struggles with a recent Shein haul. 4Plus-size TikTok user Meg Mango Hemmings modeled her Shein haulCredit: TikTok @megxnmxngo Plus-size TikTok user Meg Mango Hemmings, who runs the account megxnmxngo, shared her ill-fitting Shein haul. The TikToker explained that she is 5'3", with a size J cup, and wears size 14-16. Meg modeled a ruffled pink floral maxi dress with a halter neckline, available on Shein for $21. "I had a vision for this dress, this was not it. This is a floral maxi dress, it’s kind of backless. When I bought this I thought these wrap around bits could kind of act as a bra, that’s not the case," Meg said. Read More LifestyleUNCLEAN SHEIN I’m plus size – my Shein haul had a weird smell & the sizing was so badCURVE SERVE I’m plus-size – I tried on Shein’s new collection which goes up to a size 34 Covering her chest,...
    A UNIQUE style may be what you never knew you needed. For one woman with a big bust, there's a specific tight-fitting top that she said supports her girls, but you've probably been scared to try it. 4If you have big boobs, Kathryn Zingone suggests trying a specific style of topCredit: TikTok/kattttttzingoneeee 4You've probably overlooked this top in the past, thinking it wouldn't workCredit: TikTok/kattttttzingoneeee Women with big chests often assume some tops aren't big-boob friendly when they actually are. Between spillage and a lack of support, there's more to worry about when shopping for options. Kathryn Zingone posted a video claiming that you never have to worry about either of those things with one style of top. You may have overlooked this type of shirt in the past, but Kathryn highly recommends it. READ MORE ON STYLE TIPSMAKESHIFT UNIFORM I have big boobs - 4 flattering top styles without exposing too muchAHEAD OF THE CURVE I have big boobs - you can wear a bra with backless outfits with hack "I really recommend trying...
    A SWEET, sexy, and supportive bra is a treat for yourself more than anyone else. TikTok's plus-size creator Ms. Kristine claimed the search for perfect big-boob-approved bra options is over. 3Ms. Kristine on TikTok claims that Adore Me has great bra options for women with bigger boobsCredit: TikTok/trendycurvy 3She tries on two of them and loves bothCredit: TikTok/trendycurvy Ms. Kristine's followers know her as "a curvy girl living in a trendy world." A skilled stylist and body enthusiast, Ms. Kristine uses her platform to help plus-size women feel confident. She posted a TikTok reviewing the bras she received from the brand Adore Me. "Just wait until the bra reveal try-on," she teases viewers in the caption. READ MORE ON SHOPPING HAULSBELOVED BRALETTE I have big boobs & did an Aerie bralette haul - they’re my favoritesSUPPORT SYSTEM I have big boobs - I found 6 bralettes I love, including a lacy number Adore Me offers multiple collections, from lacey lingerie to activewear, and ranges in size. "Hey, curvy girls, busty girls, Adore Me has...
    SOME styles can look boxy and unflattering on women with larger chests. A TikToker has revealed the top styles you should be wearing to compliment your curves. 2TikTok user Anisaarijal2 shared her styling tips for women with large chestsCredit: TikTok/anisarijal2 TikTok user Anisarijal2 shared the types of outfits she opts for to flatter her chest. "If you have a big chest that is 36 inches and above like me, and broad shoulders, here’s what to wear," she said. The TikToker continued: "Always get a fitted top like this, this is one I got from Shein. Fitted tops [with slanted or asymmetrical designs] accentuate your curves." "Flowy tops, like this, make it look like the focus is not in the center [at the chest]," she added. Read More LifestyleMAKESHIFT UNIFORM I have big boobs - 4 flattering top styles without exposing too muchIT'S BREAST I’ve got big boobs & have found the best top from ASOS - it comes in cup sizes The TikTok user also suggested wearing a fitted blazer to help avoid a boxy look. "And to accentuate your...
    BACK to school season means saying goodbye to your bikinis, cover-ups, mini shorts, and crop tops. To avoid the cold chill and being sent to the principal's office, fashion tastemaker Monika Mancini listed four styles of tops that appropriately highlight the curves of young women with big busts. 5Monika Mancini lists four flattering styles of tops that are appropriate for girls with a bigger chest to wear to schoolCredit: TikTok 5Bodysuits are great for highlighting your curves in an appropriate wayCredit: TikTok Depending on the school you go to, your dress code may be more or less strict than others. Yet, exposing the top of your chest and a little too much cleavage will generally result in a note from the administration, and not the good kind. Style creator Monika posted a video to help girls with larger chests avoid these reprimands while still wearing a flattering top. "For my large chested girlies, here are must-have tops for back to school," she says. READ MORE ON STYLE TIPSBREAST SUGGESTIONS I've got big boobs and I’ve...
    A WOMAN has shared her review of Kim Kardashian's Skims bra and though it was super soft, it did not prevent her bust from bouncing. One brassiere expert shared her experience trying the reality star's Skims bralette and enjoyed the soft fit, among other things. 3TikTok user Madison Alexandra tries on Kim Kardashian's Skims bra in a size large/extra largeCredit: TikTok TikTok user Madison Alexandra, known on the platform as madisonxalexandra, shares a video of her review of Kim Kardashian's Skims Sculpting Bralette, $32, with viewers. Alexandra is a lingerie educator and fuller-bust model, who uses her TikTok account as a "bra school" of sorts. She has amassed over 700,000 followers on TikTok and uses her following to educate the public on proper bra fit, bra trends, clothing reviews, and general undergarment etiquette. In a 33-second video on the social site, Alexandra gives viewers an honest review of the support and overall fit of the Skims sculpting bra. READ MORE KARDASHIANSSKIMS SHOCK I'm size 8 & tried on the viral Skims bodysuit - it wasn't what...
    IF you have a big bust, you may have a love-hate relationship with bras - you hate how you always need them, but you love the support. A comfortable bra is necessary; one woman said she found her favorite ones she's ever tried at Aerie. 4TikTok user Mariana found her favorite bralettes at AerieCredit: TikTok @livingoodnwell 4She has a big bust and says these bralettes are so comfortable and supportiveCredit: TikTok @livingoodnwell A lot of bralettes aren't compatible with big boobs. They either provide little to no support or cause a lot of spillages. And no one wants to worry about having a slip-up or down all day. TikTok user Mariana claimed a few of Aerie's bralettes don't have these issues. READ MORE ON SHOPPING HAULSLARGE CHESTS UNITE I’m a 38H & found the most flattering top for big boobs from AerieJUST SWELL I found the best bralette for when your breasts are painful because of swelling Mariana posted a video showing viewers her three favorite bralettes she found, as well as a pair of...
    FRUMPY T-shirts are like security blankets, they're comfy and necessary, but you can't always rely on them for support. One woman explained that for women with big boobs, these shirts don't support or compliment their chest. Luckily, she shared a free hack that turns a baggy T-shirt into a flattering one. 5Latasha Lee shares her free hack that will make any T-shirt flattering for women with big boobsCredit: TikTok/theblackrogue 5You start by taking any old shoelace and looping it through the front of your shirtCredit: TikTok/theblackrogue Plus-size influencer Latasha Lee connects her style expertise with body positivity. She encourages her followers to discover what clothes they feel good in and how to dress according to their body shape. Latasha posted a TikTok revealing her clever hack to transform any T-shirt into a favorable one for any woman with a big bust. All you need is an old shoelace. READ MORE ON FASHION HACKSAHEAD OF THE CURVE I have big boobs - you can wear a bra with backless outfits with hackFull chest Fashion I...
    SKIMS has gained popularity for its viral, almost magically transformative maxi dress that promises to flatter all figures. One TikToker put the Skims dress to the test to see if it could handle her larger chest. 2Carly Rivlin shared her honest review of the viral Skims dress on TikTokCredit: TikTok / carlyrivlin TikTok user Carly Rivlin (@carlyrivlin) posts fashion try-ons, hauls, and outfit inspiration with a focus on those with larger chests. She's reviewed other Skims products, bralettes for bigger chests, and more. In her now-viral video, she shared her Skims haul and review of the infamous dress to see if it would support her larger chest. The result was unexpected, to say the least. Read More SkimsSAVE ON SKIMS I found a $25 dupe of Kim Kardashian’s Skims on Amazon - it hugged my curvesSKIMSCREDIBLE I'm a size 12 fashion fan and tried the viral Skims dress "I bought the Skims dress. I need to see if it works for big boobies," she started. "I couldn't go another day without trying this dress," she said. The TikTok user unboxed...
    WEARING backless outfits with a bra is possible with this cheap and simple hack, according to a big-chested TikToker. Having big boobs can be challenging when you want to wear a backless dress or top. 2This hack will hide your bra strap so that you can still wear backless outfits while keeping the support of a braCredit: TikTok/supplechic 2All you need for this hack is a low-back bra converter that you hook onto any regular braCredit: TikTok/supplechic You want to look cute, while still having the support of a bra, which is a necessity for anyone with large breasts. "Have a big bust? Listen up," Chichi O. on TikTok said in a recent video. Chichi has found the perfect hack for this dilemma. All you need is a low-back bra converter. It's a strip that you can attach to your bra to change the height of the back of your bra. Read more on big boobsSTYLE GUIDE I'm a 32DD fashion pro – my dos & don'ts of styling with big boobsBRA-VO I've got big boobs & there's an...
    A TIKTOKER with big boobs tried on a viral swimsuit that is busty-girl friendly and makes her look super snatched. Finding flattering swimsuits for big-chested women is a difficult task. 3This TikToker tried on the viral TA3 swimsuit and it did not disappointCredit: TikTok/krustykylie 3The TA3 swimsuit is perfect for women with big boobs and curvesCredit: TikTok/krustykylie 3The corset in the back of the swimsuit hugs all your curves and enhances your body shapeCredit: TikTok/krustykylie You want to feel supported while still looking your best. The swimsuit from the brand TA3 might be your next perfect match for the summer. It's going to cost you $178 dollars, but it appears to be too good to resist. This swimsuit sculps to any body type and the sizes range from XS to 4X. It comes in multiple colors and a few different designs, but the key feature in all of them is the corset in the back. Read more on big boobsBREAST FIND I have big boobs - this Asos backless dress for bigger cups doesn't need a braJUST SWELL I...
    HAVING big boobs can be tricky - especially when it comes to wearing backless dresses. However, one woman has raved about a dress she found on Asos’ fuller bust range, which has the perfect support. 2An influencer has revealed the Asos backless dress that she can wear without a bra with larger boobsCredit: TikTok/@bigb00biebible TikTok user @bigb00biebible, who has 30G boobs, wrote: “When they say you can’t wear a backless dress and have a fuller bust. “It's possible ladies.” She put laughing audio over the top and showed off a sensational yellow dress that was backless. She added: “This dress is amazing! It’s part of the fuller bust range on Asos and you get the support at the back with the back tie.” More on AsosA TOTAL FLOP I tried on some goodies from ASOS... it's safe to say not everything was a hit The £34 floral beach dress description says it is designed to suit cup sizes DD-G and it’s made from a glossy, satin-style fabric. Her video has racked up thousands of likes from large-chested women who could...
    DRESSING for a larger chest can prove difficult – but one fashion-savvy influencer has it perfected. Dominique Baker, a busty content creator, strives to always look classy in every look she pulls – and she has keyed others in on how to do the same. 4Dominique Baker has shared her go-to garments for looking classyCredit: Instagram / Dominique Baker 4V-neck tops are not out of the questionCredit: Instagram / Dominique Baker On social media, Baker often posts content that helps women find styles that are best suited for their bodies. In an exclusive chat with The U.S. Sun, she listed off some of the clothing items that make her feel classy, confident, and put together when dressing for a larger chest. V-NECKS "V-necks are so flattering. You see a little bit of cleavage, it's sexy, and beautiful," Baker said. She explained that she prefers them because they draw the eye to the entire torso, as opposed to a high crew neck, which makes the chest area appear long and can make the breasts look saggy. Read more on fashionFALL FANCY...
    THERE are lots of reasons your boobs might be sore or swollen, but few ways to find relief. One woman said she found a $32 bralette that's like a "weighted blanket" for her chest, even when her breast swelling is at its worst. 3Blogger Carly Rivlin shared the 'weighted blanket' bralette with her followersCredit: TikTok/CarlyRivlin On her TikTok, fashion blogger Carly Rivlin posted a clip alerting her 142k followers to the miracle bra. "This is a PSA," she declared at the start of the video, posing in the supportive bra top in front of her mirror. "If your boobs hurt because of your period, they're growing, they're shrinking, whatever," she said, "this bralette has quite literally been the only thing that's stopped me from crying today." The Sculpting Bralette, $32, from Skims, is "technically shapewear," but it's a better choice for swollen boobs than lounge bras, Rivlin insisted. READ MORE FASHION TIPSMIX IT UP I’m a 32G - my favorite bra is great for big boobs & goes with any top styleFASHION SOS My Shein haul was an...
    BETWEEN figuring out where to shop and what to avoid wearing, styling a larger chest can feel frustrating and impossible. One influencer shared her favorite tips and tricks for styling her 32E bust. 4Jessica Neistadt shared her tips on YoutubeCredit: YouTube/Jessica Neistadt Jessica Neistadt posts everything from style hauls and thrifting vlogs to travel content and lifestyle advice. "I have the most game-changing hacks of all the hacks for styling a big bust," she shared. The Youtuber has struggled with styling her curvy frame for a long time and racked up hacks to get around common struggles. "You should never feel embarrassed or ashamed of having a bigger chest," the Youtuber started. Read More FashionIN GOOD SHAPE I’m a fashion pro – the biggest mistake people make emphasizes a large tummyBUDGET STYLE I’m a fashion expert - follow my 8 style tips to look expensive on a budget "This is something I've dealt with my whole life," she said, adding that she's been told to pull up her shirt and switch outfits countless times. She shared...
    SIFTING through your closet for hours in search of clothes that are well-suited for a larger chest doesn't have to eat up your day. For busty content creator and fashionista Dominique Baker, there are fashion trends she avoids at all costs – and if you were blessed in the chest department, her tips will help you better tackle your wardrobe. 5A busty fashion lover has shared some of the clothing pieces she avoids at all costsCredit: Instagram / Dominique Baker 5Her tips will help fuller-chested women get dressed with easeCredit: Instagram / Dominique Baker In an exclusive chat with the U.S. Sun, Baker, who wears a triple D bra size, shared that she is no stranger to the mishaps that can happen when you're dressing for a fuller chest. With that, she listed off the items she thinks women with larger chests should never wear. CROSS BODY BAGS Though Baker is a huge fan of cross-body bags, she tries to stay away from wearing them across her chest, opting to wear them to the side instead. "They just cut you...
    A LIFESTYLE content creator and body-positivity advocate has shared on TikTok fashion dos and donts for women with fuller busts. One TikTok user has gone above and beyond to share her tips to achieve the best look for your size and own your shape. TikTok 4 Lifestyle content creator Monika Mancini shares in a TikTok video five do’s & don’ts of styling with a larger bust For many women will fuller busts, finding the right top, dress or overall style may be a bit tough and cause issues with body image. In one 30-second video, content creator Monika Mancini, or monikkamancini on TikTok, shares styling tips for women with larger chests appropriately captioned, “How to look fashionable with a larger chest”. Mancini utilizes her social media platform to share style advice, fashion hacks, and outfit inspiration to the public. Above all, she uses her TikTok platform to showcase ways for women to dress for their body type, especially women with bigger busts like herself. READ MORE FASHION TIPS SUPPORT SYSTEM I have big boobs - I found 6...
    FINDING dainty, cute, and supportive bralettes can feel impossible — especially for those with a larger chest. One influencer put Parade bras to the test to find the best, trendy looks. 4Carly Rivlin shared her haul on TikTokCredit: TikTok TikTok user Carly Rivlin (@carlyrivlin) posts fashion try-ons, hauls, and outfit inspiration. In her viral TikTok, she shared her massive haul of Parade bralettes, putting them to the test to see if they supported her larger chest. Parade is a sustainable line of gender-inclusive underwear coming in a range of fabrics. She first tried on the Scoop Bralette Archive New: Cotton ($16) in the shade "Cloud." Read more BrasSTRING THEORY I’m a fashion pro - how to turn ANY bra into a push-up using stringBRA BARGAIN I wear a 38H bra - I got great ASOS bras for big boobs including a lace $20 one "There's something very dainty and feminine to me about this bralette," she shared. "I love that the straps are so unbelievably soft," she added, noting that they were also adjustable. The next look...
    IT can be challenging to find a form-fitting dress on curvier figures. One TikTok user shared her honest review of the viral SKIMS dress — and one major downside. 2The TikToker shared her SKIMS haulCredit: TikTok/caseebrim Australian TikTok user Casee Brim (@caseebrim), 27, creates fashion videos, try-on hauls, and more for those with larger chests. In her latest video, she shared her candid review of the viral SKIMS dress. The Soft Lounge Long Sleeve Dress, $88, promises to embrace every curve with its slinky silhouette, ultra-flattering square neckline, and drapey long slip. "I've been trying to get my hands on the viral SKIMS dress but I'm probably closer to dying," she joked. Read More SKIMSNOT QUITE RIGHT I’m plus-size & tried Skims – I had a major issue with one of the productsSHEIN HAUL I found the best dupes for SKIMS from SHEIN - they cost as little as $5 "It's always out of stock," she added, writing in the comments she bought everything in a medium. The TikTok creator tried the SKIMS dress in the...
    A FASHION WHIZZ has shown it is possible to recreate viral Pinterest outfits with a large bust. Casee Brim, from Australia, revealed how you can recreate the looks to work on a bigger bust. 4Casee took inspiration from Pinterest to show how larger chested girls can pull off the same outfits 4She recreated the look and women begged her to make a series Although some women feel like they cannot wear certain outfits because of their body shape, Casee proves them wrong in a series of TikTok videos. She wrote: "I never see bigger busted girlies when I’m Pinteresting outfits! Should I make this a series?" Casee showed how you can wear the outfits even with a larger chest in a short video. The first outfit being a large shirt with few buttons done up and an A-line mini skirt. READ MORE FASHION TIPSSHOWDOWN I’m plus-size - I compared Lizzo’s shapewear to SKIMS & there was a clear winnerSKIMS-CREDIBLE I found the perfect SKIMS bodysuit dupe from Amazon - I look so snatched The fashion whizz decided to turn it...
    FOR petite shoppers with bigger busts, finding the perfect bikini can be a challenge. Fortunately, one TikTok user shared her honest review of the viral SKIMS Swim line — and why it may not be the best option for larger-chested shoppers. 3Jennifer Warnes shared her haul of SKIMS Swim on TikTokCredit: Tiktok/@itsjenwarnes Digital creator Jennifer Warnes (@itsjenwarnes) creates video content and fashion hauls for small-banded, large-cupped shoppers. Warnes has also published videos reviewing a range of sports bras, wire-free bras, and bikinis. In another SKIMS Swim review video, Warnes shared it can be extremely difficult to find bathing suits that actually fit a small frame and large chest. She previously reviewed the Swim Triangle Top ($38) and noted she felt that she was spilling out of the top. Read More SKIMSSKIMPY SKIMS I’m a size 14 & paid $176 for Skims swim - the bikini did not hold in my boobsTHICK SKIN I tried Kim Kardashian’s SKIMS bodysuit in a small/medium - it was painful Warnes suggested sizing up in SKIMS Swim if you have a...
    WIPING the sweat from your face is the worst, but have you ever had to worry about drops dripping from under your boobs? One woman is over her breast sweat, thanks to two must-have items. 4Mari Aguirre shares the two products you need if you have bad boob sweatCredit: TikTok/mari_aguirre_ 4The products are by the beauty brand MegababeCredit: TikTok/mari_aguirre_ TikTok beauty influencer Mari Aguirre posted a video sharing her secret about how she got rid of the sweat under her boobs. "For anyone with large boobs, you need this in your life," she says. For the unfortunate heat that comes with late spring and summer, she explains there's a $34 solution. The items are from the company Megababe, a clean beauty brand. READ MORE ON BEAUTY HACKSNAILED IT Beauty fan raves about 'trick' which lets her acrylic nails last MONTHS STICK UP I have small breasts - You can fake a boob job with a few strips of beauty tape "This is the Megababe Dust Puff Body Powder Puff," she says as she...
    A BUSTY blogger has done a deep dive into fashion do's and don'ts for flattering an hourglass figure. April Golightly has shared a few tips that she believes are crucial if you have a big chest and want to highlight an hourglass shape. 5Blogger April Golightly shares her list of fashion do's and don't to achieve an hourglass figure on YouTubeCredit: Youtube/AprilGolightly 5She says that V-neck tops are flattering for women with large bustsCredit: Youtube/AprilGolightly Golightly is a food, fashion, and lifestyle blogger dedicated to working with busy women who wish to be inspired. Her YouTube channel has almost 4,000 subscribers who tune in for her fashion advice and body-positive outlook. In one video, she delves into a few fashion faux pas and gives seven tips for women who want to highlight an hourglass figure with minimal effort. Golightly details the necessary means for success in an eight-minute video titled "Do's and Don't Hourglass Body Type - Curvy & Big Bust." READ MORE FASHION TIPSA TOTAL FLOP I tried on some goodies from ASOS... it's safe to say not everything was...
    ONE woman has shared a great $23 Shein dress that fits bustier women well and comfortably stretches over her chest. For many big-chested and full-figured women, finding a great dress can be a hassle, but one TikTok user swears she found the perfect dress for women with her busty shape and left a positive review. 3Hari Beavis shares the $23 Shein that looks great on busty womenCredit: TikTok/thebigtittiecommittee Hari Beavis has a following of almost 150,000 on TikTok. Her channel is dedicated to "Helping Bigger Busted Girls feel confident" about themselves, body positivity, and learning to embrace their fuller chests. At the start of the 22-second video, Beavis can be seen wearing a red, polka-dot maxi dress with puff sleeves. She has her hair in a chic bun, her hand on her hip, and her leg popping out to show off the side slit. READ MORE FASHION TIPSDRESSED TO IMPRESS I'm a midsize fashion fan & have found perfect evening outfits from ZaraSTRAP IN I’m a fashion expert – my $9 hack hides bra straps under wide...
    FINDING a supportive and affordable sports bra can be a challenge for bustier body types. Luckily, Amazon-savvy shoppers have found great deals for curvy gym rats. 2TikTok creators Delaney and Beki raved about their latest Amazon find (pictured)Credit: TikTok/delaneyandbeki TikTok duo Delaney and Beki (@delaneyandbeki) are gym pros and expert shoppers always on the hunt for the best fitness apparel. They shared their busty bra recommendation in a viral video, enthusiastically modeling their new find. The friends wore different colors of the same bra, with Beki in burgundy and Delaney in grey, "If you have large boobs, like we do, you need this top," they said. Read more AmazonSUMMER STYLE I have 34DD boobs - 6 dresses I found on Amazon including one for just $10SHOP SHOCK My Amazon dress looked nothing like the picture - and risked embarrassment "For reference, Beki is 6 feet and I'm 5 foot 1," Delaney shared, demonstrating their vast height difference. The TASADA sports bra, available on Amazon for $11.99-$23.99, is made of nylon and spandex. The unique bra...
    A FASHION TikTok creator says she has discovered the best Amazon dresses for bustier body types. All of the dresses featured in Kathryn Zingone's TikTok are under $50 and flatter curvier frames. 5TikTok creator Kathryn Zingone makes hauls for fashion enthusiasts with bigger boobsCredit: TikTok/kattttttzingoneeee 5The first dress (pictured) is available on Amazon for $34Credit: TikTok/kattttttzingoneeee The Charleston-based digital creator often shares her fashion hauls for those with bigger chests. In a new video uploaded in July, she spotlights clothing she bought on Amazon. Her first look is a flowing maxi dress in punch red by R.Vivimos for $34. Zingone paired the look with white sandals for a summer vibe. Read more fashion storiesFASHION FIX I’m a fashion expert – my bra hack changed the way I wear tank topsTOP OPTION I have big boobs – my ‘hot girl summer’ bikini tie trick works for EVERYONE The second look, a tiered white maxi by Floerns, has an open back and a square neck ruffle. The dress, which ties in the back for a fresh look, retails for...