Monday, Dec 05, 2022 - 05:18:33
166 results - (0.007 seconds)

KHLOE Kardashian’s ex Tristan Thompson:

latest news at page 1:
    KHLOE Kardashian shaded her ex Tristan Thompson with a post about "betrayal" after the NBA star's love child scandal. The athlete confirmed that he fathered a child with personal trainer Maralee Nichols earlier this month, leaving Khloe "devastated." 5Khloe shared a series of sultry pics of her behind the wheel of a car with the caption about 'betrayal'Credit: Instagram 5The post comes after her ex Tristan's love child scandal, which left Khloe 'devastated'Credit: Instagram The reality star opened up about how she's feeling since the scandal in a sultry post on Instagram. Khloe shared a series of snaps of her riding behind the wheel of a car wearing a sexy body-hugging ensemble. The 37-year-old donned a tight long-sleeve brown SKIMS top with matching leggings, and a pair of thigh-high Gucci boots. She wore her light blonde locks in waves and a full face of makeup as she gazed at the camera. She struck several poses arching her back - in one photo holding a pair of sunglasses while the others she gripped the steering wheel. The Keeping Up...
    KHLOE Kardashian stunned in a skintight dress in her brand new photos as fans claimed that her cheating ex Tristan Thompson truly "f***ed up." Khloe, 37, showed off her bluish bodysuit dress in a series of sexy Instagram photos. 5Khloe crossed her legs and showed off her bootsCredit: Instagram/khloekardashian 5Khloe placed her hand on her stomachCredit: Instagram/khloekardashian In the first snap, the Keeping Up With The Kardashians alum sat on top of a luggage suitcase, crossed her legs, and flaunted her boots. In the next snap, the E! star pouted her lips as she removed her glasses.  As the series continued, the reality star stood outside and leaned up against the wall.  She placed her hand close to her boob before playing with her curly blonde hair. Khloe captioned the post: "Material Girl." Tristan, 30, and Khloe share their three-year-old daughter, True. Maralee Nichols, 31, had given birth to Tristan's third child back in December 2021, after the two had been battling it out in court. Most read in EntertainmentLEGEND DEAD Meat Loaf 'dies of covid' age 74 with wife by his side as tributes pour inTRAGIC...
    KHLOE Kardashian is showing off some serious flower power, sharing a pair of videos that feature dozens of roses and carnations in giant glass vases. In the Instagram stories, daughter True's new kitten weaves in and around the colorful vases full of pink and peach flowers. 5True's new kitten explores the plethora of flowersCredit: Instagram/@khloekardashian 5Khloe Kardashian has seen an outpouring of love and support since Tristan's baby scandalCredit: Instagram While it's not clear where the beautiful bouquet's came from, Khloe has been receiving lots of love and support since the news that her ex boyfriend Tristan Thompson fathered a child with another woman. MOVING ON UP Meanwhile, Tristan's baby mama, Maralee Nichols, is living her dream life in a luxury complex in sunny southern California. The 31-year-old fitness model, who gave birth to the NBA star's son at the beginning of December, is likely banking around $40,000 a month in child support from Tristan,  after a months-long court battle over payments. With her new windfall, Maralee moved from Texas to California after Khloe was left blindsided. Despite the drama surrounding...
    KHLOE Kardashian’s ex Tristan Thompson posted about “demons” and “weakness” in a cryptic quote after having a love child with Maralee Nichols. The 30-year-old revealed the paternity results of his son earlier this month. 5Tristan shared a cryptic post about 'demons' and 'weakness'Credit: Splash 5Maralee gave birth to their son in DecemberCredit: Instagram/maraleenichols Weeks after issuing a statement to confirm he’s the father the Maralee’s son, Tristan took to his Instagram Story on Friday to share a cryptic quote that may reveal how he’s feeling amid the drama. The quote read: “Sometimes you don’t realize your own strength until you face your greatest weakness. “Hide from your demons and they’ll slowly destroy your potential.” The quote concluded: “Face them and they can potentially become your greatest asset.” SECRET AFFAIR Maralee, 31, gave birth to Tristan's child, a baby boy, on December 1 after months of the pair battling in court. The former fitness instructor filed a lawsuit seeking financial support from the Canadian sports star. At the time, Maralee claimed in her legal filing that she and Tristan conceived the child on his...
    JORDAN Craig, Tristan Thompson's original baby mama, is mourning the passing of her father, Carl. The movie producer, who produced everything from movies like Mo' Money and House Party 3 to TV shows like Real Husbands of Hollywood and The Bobby Brown Story, passed away over the weekend. 5Jordan Craig's father passed away suddenlyCredit: Instagram/alleyesonjordyc 5Jordan and Tristan dated for about two years and welcomed baby Prince into the worldCredit: Refer to Caption The cause of death is yet to be released. On Thursday, Jordan shared her thoughts on Instagram. "Every single day, the hardest thing for me to do is wake up and face this new reality," she wrote. "I just don’t know if or when I will ever be able to gather myself to accept this, much less write in past tense about you. "You are the GREATEST example of a Man- The Perfect Husband of 38yrs, Girl Dad of 3, Brother of 6, Friend & Colleague to so many. "Growing up, all of my peers thought of you as their father figure…that’s how dedicated you were to...
    KHLOE Kardashian's ex-husband Lamar Odom slammed Tristan Thompson, calling him "corny" for getting Maralee Nichols pregnant while he was dating the reality star. The athlete supported his former love after previously saying that he hopes to "reconnect" with his ex-wife. 5Lamar called Tristan 'corny' for cheating on Khloe and getting another woman pregnantCredit: TMZ/BACKGRID 5He previously said that he would love to 'reconnect' with his ex-wife and that she 'deserves the world'Credit: The Ellen Show Though Lamar hasn't spoken to Khloe since her baby daddy's latest cheating scandal, he told TMZ that he thinks now "would be a great time to be able to give her a hug." The NBA star also touched on Tristan's actions, telling the tabloid "he's corny" for what he did. The 42-year-old superstar previously shared his feelings towards his ex saying he believes she "deserves the world." Lamar shared his thoughts while commenting on a Facebook post discussing Tristan's paternity test results and apology to Khloe. He wrote: "I truly wish nothing but the best for her and I'm hoping we can reconnect and talk one...
    KHLOE Kardashian showed off her curves in a neon string bikini from her clothing line, with fans calling the reality star a “stunner.” Tristan Thompson, 30, confirmed he’s the father of his mistress’ son earlier this week. 5Khloe Kardashian stunned in new photos promoting her neon bikini collectionCredit: Instagram 5The images came as ex Tristan Thompson confirmed he fathered a third child with his personal trainer while still dating KhloeCredit: Instagram On Thursday, Khloe, 37, took to her Instagram Stories to show off new photos modeling scant neon bikinis. The Keeping Up With the Kardashians star posed in two looks from the restocked neon collection of her Good American clothing brand. In the first snap, the star stared down the camera in a pink and neon orange number, while in the second, she went all yellow. Fans couldn't get enough of the snaps, which saw Khloe glowing with her wavy hair down, and a supportive Kris Jenner shared them to her own Instagram page. "Stunner," one commented. "[Your] man is sh*t khloe" wrote another, implying that ex Tristan was missing out because...
    KHLOE Kardashian’s fans are begging her to start dating singer Post Malone after ending things with her cheating ex, Tristan Thompson. The basketball player confirmed earlier this week that he fathered another child after having an affair with Maralee Nichols last year. 4Fans want Khloe Kardashian to start dating again after ex Tristan Thompson's latest cheating scandalCredit: Instagram 4People are begging her to date singer Post MaloneCredit: Getty After Tristan’s latest bout of infidelity, which led to fathering a child with another woman, Keeping Up With the Kardashian fans are hoping Khloe moves on with someone new. One famous name being thrown out as a suggestion for the 37-year-old to start seeing is Post Malone, 26. The desire for the KUWTK star to begin a relationship with Post Malone comes after her ex Tristan got his paternity results and confirmed earlier this week that he is the father of fitness trainer Maralee's son. The 30-year-old wrote on his Instagram story on Monday night: "Today, paternity tests results revealed that I fathered a child with Maralee Nichols. “I take full responsibility for my actions. Now that paternity...
    Khloe Kardashian reportedly 'can't imagine dating right now' after learning Tristan Thompson secretly fathered a baby boy with Maralee Nichols during their relationship. As she focuses on 'her own happiness' since splitting with the NBA star, 30, in June, a source told People that the reality star, 37, 'wants the new year to be different.' While entering a new relationship is the last thing on her mind, the insider said her 'family knows that she will meet the right guy when she is ready.'  Focusing on herself: Khloe Kardashian reportedly 'can't imagine dating right now' after learning Tristan Thompson secretly fathered a baby boy with Maralee Nichols during their relationship; seen in 2020 'It's hard for her family when she is upset. They love her so much. Khloé is such a strong person though,' the source added.   RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Kim Kardashian shares throwback snaps with Khloe Kardashian... Chrissy Teigen fans confuse her with Khloe Kardashian in new... Share this article Share The Good American founder began moving on 'after finding out...
    TRISTAN Thompson was spotted giving daughter True, three, nearly 100 roses before begging ex Khloe Kardashian to forgive him. An hour earlier on Monday, the NBA star admitted on Instagram that he fathered a child with a personal trainer while still dating Khloe. 5In new footage, Tristan Thompson had nearly 100 roses delivered to his SUV for his daughter TrueCredit: BackGrid 5Tristan's peace offering came only an hour before his bombshell Instagram apology where he admitted he fathered a third child while still dating True's mom Khloe KardashianCredit: BackGrid Tristan, 30, was seen in new footage picking up his daughter True on Tuesday and presenting her with a heap of nearly 100 roses. Tristan stood around a stalled SUV outside of True's gymnastics class. Then, another man brought the piles of roses to the vehicle. The gesture took place an hour before the Sacramento Kings player admitted in a lengthy Instagram post to being the father of a baby boy with his trainer. On Instagram Monday night, Tristan dropped the bombshell: "Today, paternity tests results revealed that I fathered a child...
    KIM Kardashian shared a sweet photo with her sister Khloe after her cheating ex Tristan Thompson confirmed his love child. Tristan, 30, had an affair with baby mama Maralee Nichols while he was in a relationship with Khloe, 37. 5Kim shared a sweet photo with sister KhloeCredit: Instagram/@kimkardashian 5She posted the snap after Tristan confirmed his love childCredit: Copyright: Instagram/Tristan Thompson Kim, 41, took to Instagram on Tuesday to show her support for her younger sister. In the black and white photo taken at an event for the animated movie Sing 2, Kim and Khloe posed with the SKIM mogul’s kids Saint, six, Chicago, three, and the Good American founder’s daughter True, three. A following photo included appearances by Kim’s oldest daughter North, eight, and youngest song Psalm, two. Kim shares all four of her children with ex-husband Kanye West, 44. The first photo captured the family members flashing peace signs with their hands, while Kim posed alone with her kids in the second snap. The Keeping Up With the Kardashians alum captioned the post with an infinity symbol. Most...
    KHLOE Kardashian’s ex Tristan Thompson was seen with TWO phones as the NBA star was spotted after he confirmed his love child. The 30-year-old revealed he is the father of mistress Maralee Nichols’ baby on Monday. 9Tristan was spotted in Los Angeles after confirming his love childCredit: Rex 9The athlete was spotted holding two phonesCredit: Rex In photos exclusively obtained by The Sun, Tristan was spotted holding two phones in matching red cases while leaving his hotel in Los Angeles on Tuesday. Tristan walked with his head down as he kept a low profile in a black hoodie with purple detailing. He donned a serious expression as he appeared to want to leave the hotel unnoticed. FATHER OF THREE Tristan was spotted shortly after he confirmed he is the biological father of Maralee’s baby. After spending one month denying he is the father of Maralee's baby, Tristan revealed on Monday:"Today, paternity tests results revealed that I fathered a child with Maralee Nichols." He continued on his Story: “I take full responsibility for my actions. Now that paternity has been established, I looked...
    IT'S fair to say Khloe Kardashian has not had the easiest romance with on/off boyfriend Tristan Thompson. Alongside Kloe Kardashian, one woman who has an equally tumultuous relationship with the pro basketball player is his ex-girlfriend, Jordan Craig. 2Tristan Thompson with his ex-girlfriend Jordan Craig (picture taken when they were still dating)Credit: Instagram Who is Tristan Thompson's ex-girlfriend Jordan Craig? Craig is a social media influencer and lifestyle blogger and she has her own website where she promotes healthy living and style. She met Tristan in 2014 and they were together for about two years. She has her What Jody Wore brand and describes herself on Instagram as "Always Be a Girl with a Mind, A Woman with Attitude & A Lady with Class". Craig is first cousins with Kevin Hart's wife Eniko Parrish. 2Jordan Craig is a social media influencerCredit: Instagram When did Jordan Craig and Tristan Thompson split up? The couple split sometime in 2016, but the exact time is not clear. Thompson started seeing Khloe Kardashian in August of that year but has always been adamant...
    TRISTAN Thompson's baby mama Maralee Nichols reacted to the paternity test results and said she “never doubted” he’s the father of her child. The basketball star publicly confirmed the results on Monday and apologized to his ex Khloe Kardashian. 1Tristan Thompson's baby mama Maralee Nichols reacted to the paternity resultsCredit: Instagram/maraleenichols Maralee’s publicist told Page Six: “There was never any doubt that Tristan Thompson was the father of Maralee Nichols’ baby.” On Monday, Tristan confirmed the baby is his, sharing his thoughts on social media about the paternity test and delivering a message to Maralee and Khloe. He wrote: "Today, paternity test results reveal that I fathered a child with Maralee Nichols. I take full responsibility for my actions. Now that paternity has been established I look forward to amicably raising our son." Adding: "I sincerely apologize to everyone I've hurt or disappointed throughout this ordeal both publicly and privately. " More to follow... For the latest news on this story keep checking back at Sun Online. The-sun.com is your go-to destination for the best celebrity news, sport news, real-life stories, jaw-dropping pictures...
    KARDASHIAN fans told Lamar Odom to "leave Khloe alone" after her ex Tristan Thompson confirmed his love child. Fans had a lot to say when Lamar, 42, reacted to the latest drama in a Facebook post on Monday. 5Kardashian fans begged Lamar to 'leave Khloe alone'Credit: Getty 5He said he hopes to 'reconnect' with the TV personalityCredit: Getty Shortly after Tristan, 30, took to his Instagram Stories on Monday to confirm that he is the father of Maralee Nichols’ baby, Khloe’s ex-husband Lamar revealed his thoughts on the scandal in a Facebook post. Lamar wrote: “I truly wish nothing but the best for her and I'm hoping we can reconnect and talk one day as friends. “She is a good person and deserves the world." After Lamar responded to the scandal, fans shared their reactions in the comments section of a Comments By Celebs Instagram post. Many encouraged Khloe, 37, to not give her ex-husband another chance. One skeptical fan wrote: "Ugh they need to both leave her alone." Another told Khloe to "run," as a third chimed in: "The...
    LAMAR Odom has shared his support for Khloe Kardashian after Tristan Thompson confirmed he is the father of Maralee Nichols' child. The 42-year-old NBA star said he wants to "reconnect" with his ex-wife, who he believes "deserves the world". 6Lamar Odom has shared his support for Khloe Kardashian after Tristan Thompson confirmed he is the father of Maralee Nichols' childCredit: Getty 6He was married to Khloe from 2009 until 2016Credit: Instagram/@khloekardashian 6Lamar shared his thoughts on Tristan Thompson's paternity test in the comments of a Facebook postCredit: Facebook Lamar shared his thoughts while commenting on a Facebook post discussing Tristan's paternity test results and apology to Khloe. He wrote: "I truly wish nothing but the best for her and I'm hoping we can reconnect and talk one day as friends. "She is a good person and deserves the world." Lamar was married to Khloe from 2009 until 2016. She filed for divorce in 2013 amid cheating allegations after he was arrested for driving under the influence. He checked himself into rehab and left a day later....
    KHLOE Kardashian shared a cryptic quote about the new year being "kind" after her baby daddy Tristan Thompson cheated yet again. The NBA star has allegedly welcomed a newborn son with Maralee Nichols. 5Khloe Kardashian shared a cryptic quote about the new year being 'kind' to her 52021 saw Khloe once again had to deal with news that her baby daddy Tristan Thompson cheated on herCredit: Instagram Khloe took to her Instagram Stories after ringing in the year to simply share a message that read: "Happy 2022! Be kind to us all." The 37-year-old celebrated New Year's Eve with her 3-year-old daughter True, who she shares with Tristan. The TV star filmed a video with her only child sporting 2022 glasses. She told fans: "We are starting early over here. We are saying sayonara to 2021 as early as possible. Right, Truzle?" Her daughter popped into the frame holding a party blower. The famous athlete was nowhere in sight, however, that should not surprise any fan as he previously admitted to carrying out a lengthy affair with Maralee, who is...
    KRIS Jenner reflected on 2021’s “lows” after Kim Kardashian’s divorce and Tristan Thompson’s baby scandal. The 66-year-old looked back at the past year in a new Instagram post. 5Kris reflected on the 'lows' of 2021Credit: Getty 5Kim filed for divorce from Kanye early on in the year While taking to Instagram on Friday, Kris shared a collage that featured her most popular Instagram photos shared in 2021. Some of the snaps included a photo of Kris smiling with Kendall Jenner, Travis Barker proposing to Kourtney Kardashian and Kris sitting in a bed with her five children. The Keeping Up With the Kardashians alum reflected on the past year in the caption, writing: “As we go into a new year I think back on everything we have celebrated as a family this last year, as well as the challenges we have faced. “It is no coincidence that my top Instagram posts of 2021 are posts about celebration… celebration of my kids’ birthdays, my grandkids’ birthdays, Mother’s Day, and of course an engagement! “I am reminded that the most important moments in...
    KHLOE Kardashian gifted her daughter True, three, a kitten after her ex Tristan Thompson "welcomed a baby with Maralee Nichols." True's adorable new kitten is the latest addition to the Kardashian clan as Khloe admitted she felt 'lonely' over the holidays. 5Khloe Kardashian gave her daughter True, 3, a kitten amid ex Tristan Thompson's scandalCredit: Instagram @khloekardashian 5Khloe and True cuddled with the adorable furry feline as Tristan 'welcomed a new baby'Credit: Instagram/khloekardashian In the video Khloe posted to her Instagram Story, True laid in bed with Khloe and snuggled with the adorable new kitten. That cat appeared to have a light brown fur coat with tiny slanted eyes and pointy ears. The kitten even had a sparkling pink collar to match True's pink bedroom. Although back in August in a Tweet, Khloe revealed she had intended to get a dog after she had enough space from her late furry friend, Gabbana, sadly passing away when she was six months pregnant. Khloe, 37, wrote: "Emotionally, I wasn't ready for another fur baby. But now True...
    KHLOE Kardashian shared a cryptic quote about "nightmares" amid heartbreak over yet another Tristan Thompson cheating scandal. Tristan is currently locked in a legal battle with his alleged baby mama Maralee Nichols. 5Khloe Kardashian shared a cryptic quote about 'strength' amid Tristan Thompson's cheating dramaCredit: E! Networks 5The quote was a message to women struggling as 2021 comes to a closeCredit: Instagram/Khloe Kardashian The former Keeping Up With the Kardashians star shared the quote on her Instagram Story. It appears to be a message to women struggling as 2021 comes to a close. Her post contained references to "strength and survival," seemingly in a nod to all that she's been through with Tristan as of late. The quote reads: "To the woman who believed that this year would be a year of peace and genuine love, I'm sorry that these days, weeks and months have been so unkind to you. "I know it may not feel like it at times but you are magic, you are what happens when a dream decides to got to war with nightmares....
    Khloe Kardashian sported a shapeless jumpsuit as she stepped out in Calabasas, California on Friday afternoon. The 37-year-old reality star wrapped up her family's annual Christmas card photo shoot at a studio in the affluent neighborhood north of the San Fernando Valley, where matriarch Kris Jenner was spotted earlier in the day.   Khloe appeared to be in good spirits despite fitness model Maralee Nichols breaking her silence on her months-long relationship with Tristan Thompson which resulted in the recent birth of their son, a shocking secret romance which began when Khloe and Tristan were reportedly still together. Picture day: Khloe Kardashian sported a shapeless jumpsuit as she stepped out in Calabasas, California on Friday afternoon The Good American founder stayed warm in the chilly Southern California weather wearing a grey one-piece with trainers as she left the photoshoot. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Tom Holland jumps into the arms of his stunt doubles in a... Denzel Washington sports a flashy black blazer as Frances... Maralee Nichols shares first photo of her son from...
    KHLOE Kardashian's fans were quick to mock her ex Tristan Thompson for claiming he's "grown" in a resurfaced clip after he cheated again. The NBA star reportedly welcomed his alleged baby boy with his mistress Maralee Nichols, 31, earlier this month. 5Khloe Kardashian's fans mocked her ex Tristan Thompson after they viewed him in a resurfaced clipCredit: E! Networks 5Khloe's ex called himself 'grown' in the Keeping Up with the Kardashians clipCredit: E! Networks It all kicked off when a Reddit user shared a throwback clip from the popular reality series Keeping Up With the Kardashians that had Khloe talking with Tristan during lockdown. In the clip, Khloe praises her baby daddy: "... For almost a year now you've been a different person. It frustrates me because I'm like, 'why now?' Why are you the man I dreamed of currently? "Why couldn't you be that when we were together?" Tristan, 30, responded: "I don't think anyone should waste their time if they're not going to be serious, especially with what I've put you through. "Like I've grown to the point...
    Kim Kardashian has revealed she removed a 'really funny joke' about Khloe Kardashian and her ex-boyfriend Tristan Thompson from her Saturday Night Live hosting stint.  While practically the entire family was lampooned during her appearance in October, Kim refrained from cracking a joke mocking her sister, 37, and ex-boyfriend, 30. Speaking with i-D magazine, Kim, 41, said she could have potentially 'gone further' with the remark. 'I could've maybe gone further': Kim Kardashian has revealed she cut a 'really funny joke' about Khloe Kardashian and her then-boyfriend Tristan Thompson from her Saturday Night Live hosting stint 'Everyone in the family was just like, "You can do whatever you want,"' Kim explained. 'Everyone was really easy and game for me to do whatever I wanted. 'Although I had a really funny joke about Tristan [Thompson] and Khloé [Kardashian] that I took out – I could’ve maybe gone further. But everyone was like, "Use me. Do whatever you want. This is your time." They were down. That was super cool.' RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Scarlett Johansson reveals...
    KHLOE Kardashian relaxed in sister Kim's $60million Christmas mansion before heading to the People's Choice Awards after Tristan Thompson welcomed his third child. The Keeping Up With the Kardashian's star maintained her composure as she accepted her award despite the drama with her baby daddy. 9Khloe showed off Kim's Christmas decor while posing for photosCredit: Instagram 9Later she accepted a People's Choice Award alongside her mom and sisterCredit: Getty 9Last week, the news broke that Tristan has fathered a son with a new womanCredit: E! Khloe, 37, prepared for Tuesday's ceremony at Kim's enormous minimalist Hidden Hills mansion. The reality star snapped countless pictures in the $60million abode, showing off her sister's eclectic Christmas decor. The TV personality posed on Kim's marble staircase in a sheer sparkly chainmail dress that showed off her sculpted curves and tall lean figure. Khloe paired the look with towering clear heels and her long blonde hair styled in beach waves. 9Khloe prepared for the evening at her sister Kim's mansionCredit: Instagram 9Kim kept the holiday decor simple this yearCredit: Instagram 9She used large fluffy pieces...
    KHLOE Kardashian's baby daddy Tristan Thompson has filed a gag order against the personal trainer he welcomed his third child with. Maralee Nichols gave birth on December 5 after she and the NBA star reportedly had a months-long secret affair. 1Tristan Thompson has filed a gag orderCredit: E! According to court documents seen by TMZ, Tristan has filed an emergency petition in Harris County, Texas, as he has asked a judge to issue a gag order in the case, which would prevent him and Maralee from speaking out about their case. In the court documents Tristan claims Maralee has been doing interviews with the media, and accused her of leaking personal info on Instagram and other social media platforms. More to follow... For the latest news on this story keep checking back at Sun Online. The-sun.com is your go-to destination for the best celebrity news, sport news, real-life stories, jaw-dropping pictures and must-see video. Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TheSunUS and follow us from our main Twitter account at @TheUSSun.
    JORDYN Woods is living quite the glamorous lifestyle after being booted out of the Kardashian inner circle two years ago. The model made headlines after she was caught "making out" with Khloe's baby daddy Tristan Thompson in 2019. 6Jordyn woods has been living the glamorous lifestyle since being 'banned' from the Kardashian familyCredit: Instagram 6She wore a see-through dress made of diamonds back in SeptemberCredit: Instagram 6She's continued to showcase some sultry looks on her InstagramCredit: Instagram The 24-year-old has been photographed wearing numerous sultry outfits over the years showing off her curvy figure. Jordyn recently shared snapshots from a photoshoot on her Instagram page donning a skimpy bikini top and matching leggings. In the first snap, Khloe's nemesis had her hands around her legs as she posed in front of an oversized window.  The model wore tight swimwear from the Matte Collection as she had on a silver-looking choker around her neck.  In the second snap, Jordyn stretched out her arms and crossed her legs while leaning against a white wall.  With her bikini top almost slipping out, she...
    SCOTT Disick sent Khloe Kardashian a bouquet of flowers after Tristan Thompson "welcomed his third baby" following an "affair". The KUWTK star, 37, shared a photo of the stunning bunch of pink, white and fuchsia roses on her Instagram Stories amid her reported heartache. 5Scott Disick sent Khloe Kardashian a bouquet of flowers after Tristan Thompson 'welcomed a third baby' after having an 'affair' with a womanCredit: E! 5She shared a photo of the pink roses Scott gifted herCredit: Khloe Kardashian/Instagram 5Tristan has allegedly welcomed a son with personal trainer Maralee NicholsCredit: Instagram Khloe captioned the photo, "I love you @ledthelordbewithyou thank you," and added prayer hands and white heart emojis. The Good American founder has been close friends for years with Scott, who dated her sister Kourtney on and off for a decade and has three kids with her. Scott's kind gesture comes days after reports that Tristan - who shares daughter True, four, with Khloe - allegedly welcomed a son with personal trainer, Maralee Nichols on Thursday. Maralee has filed a lawsuit for paternity support, after claiming they conceived a...
    KHLOE Kardashian's fans slammed the star in response to her "life advice" asking them to "be understanding" in the wake of her ex Tristan Thompson "welcoming a third baby." The reality star took to her Instagram Stories to share the message, prompting a slew of comments from critics. 5Critics slammed Khloe after she shared a lengthy message to her Instagram Stories asking fans to 'be understanding'Credit: INSTAGRAM 5Tristan allegedly fathered a third baby with another woman on ThursdayCredit: Splash News The lengthy post read: "Life Advice: Always be the best person you can be. Be kind even when you're tired. Be understanding even when you're angry. Do more than you're asked, and don't ask for anything in return. "Don't silently expect anything either. Listen when someone talks, and really listen too, stop just thinking of how you'll reply. Tell people that you love them and that you appreciate them. "Go out of your way to do things for people. Be the greatest person you can possibly be, and when you mess up, make up for it...
    TRISTAN Thompson garnered more attention on social media as fans bashed the NBA star for fathering his third child with another woman. The 30-year-old is reportedly expecting a child with a woman whom he had a sexual relationship with while he was dating Khloe Kardashian. 5Fans bashed Tristan for fathering a third baby with another womanCredit: E! Networks 5Tristan is already dad to three-year-old daughter True with KhloeCredit: Khloe Kardashian/Instagram Fans voiced their frustration with the professional basketball player on his Instagram, flooding the comments section of his latest post. Three weeks prior to the news breaking about his third baby mama, Tristan shared a photo of himself leaving an arena. He wore black jeans, sneakers, a multi-colored sweater and oval sunglasses with earbuds in his ears, while he was holding his phone and a water bottle. He captioned the post: "business casual…casual business????" Critics took the opportunity to troll the former Boston Celtics player about the recent allegations of his impending fatherhood in the comments. One user wrote: "Another baby ? Embarrassing" Most...
    TRISTAN Thompson's new "baby mama" Maralee Nichols' gave birth to a son on Thursday following an alleged affair while dating Khloe Kardashian. The new mom filed a lawsuit against the Sacramento Kings player for paternal support after she claimed they conceived a child on his birthday. 5Tristan Thompson's alleged new baby mama 'gave birth to a son' on ThursdayCredit: E! 5The NBA star already shares daughter True with Khloe Kardashian and a son with another exCredit: E! According to UsWeekly, Maralee welcomed their newborn on Thursday as she continues her legal battle against Tristan. The personal trainer, 31, sued the NBA star, 30, for paternal child support, after she claimed they conceived a baby on the night of his March 13 birthday. The athlete was still dating Khloe, 37, at the time - though their relationship was short-lived after the "wild" June night where he was reportedly seen entering a room with three women before emerging "disheveled" 30 minutes later. In his response to Maralee's child support filing, the Sacramento Kings player admitted to having sex with her "several...
    KHLOE Kardashian’s ex Tristan Thompson offered his new baby mama “$75K to keep quiet about her pregnancy.” Tristan’s third baby mama, Maralee Nichols, is expected to give birth to their child any day. 5Tristan allegedly offered to pay his third baby mama $75k to keep her pregnancy quietCredit: Social Media - Refer to Source 5He is already the father to two other childrenCredit: Social Media - Refer to Source According to legal docs obtained by TMZ on Friday, Tristan, 30, allegedly offered to pay the personal trainer $75,000 to stay quiet about their baby. In the alleged messages, the NBA player also claimed he will retire after this current season and he will be unemployed. Due to his unemployment status, Tristan said he should be required to pay a smaller amount in child support. The paperwork states: “You are aware that I’m retiring after this season. So in terms of support it will be whatever is required monthly for someone who’s unemployed. “It’s Texas so it will be only a couple hundred dollars. So you better off taking this 75k...
    KHLOE Kardashian posted a cryptic quote about "negative energy" at the same time as news broke out about her ex Tristan Thompson reportedly "having a third baby with his personal trainer Maralee Nichols." Khloe, 37, posted an inspirational quote from @girl_unfiltered in an Instagram Story. 5Khloe Kardashian posted a quote about 'negative energy'Credit: Instagram / Khloe Kardashian 5Tristan Thompson kissed Khloe on the foreheadCredit: realtristan13/Instagram The text stated: "I just don't have time for negative energy. And even when I do, I still don't." The Keeping Up With The Kardashian star mentioned "negative energy" on social media at the same time when Tristan's baby mama is expected to conceive his third child.  Tristan, 30, shares his daughter True, three, with his ex-girlfriend Khloe, and his son Prince, four, with his other ex-girlfriend Jordan Craig. THE THIRD CHILD The NBA player is reportedly expecting a child with Maralee - who has now sued him for child support - which had been first reported by DailyMail. Most read in EntertainmentON TRIAL Josh Duggar child porn trial will include testimony from siblings Jill & JedidiahExclusiveSICK FIND Josh...
    TRISTAN Thompson's new baby mama Maralee Nichols' due date is TODAY after the news broke of her pregnancy. The soon-to-be mom has sued the Sacramento Kings player for paternal support after conceiving the child on his birthday. 5Tristan Thompson's third child is due TODAYCredit: E! 5He shares his daughter True with Khloe KardashianCredit: E! Tristan, 30, is expecting his third child TODAY as his newest baby mama Maralee Nichols has a December 3 due date. The personal trainer, 31, has sued the basketball player for paternal child support, after conceiving the baby on the night of his March 13 birthday. The NBA star was still dating Khloe Kardashian, 37, at the time, though their relationship was short-lived after the "wild" June night where he was seen entering a room with three women before emerging "disheveled" 30 minutes later. In his response to Maralee's child support filing, the Sacramento Kings player admitted to having sex with her "several times" at a Houston hotel after they attended his party together. The soon-to-be mother allegedly "drove him to the event in her Maserati sportscar"...
    TRISTAN Thompson takes his son and daughter on a "daddy day" once a month in the hopes that they will grow up "to be close." The Sacramento Kings player has been working to get back in his baby mama's good graces after their split this past June. 5Tristan takes his two kids on outings 'once a month' so that they spend time togetherCredit: Instagram 5He shares his daughter True with KhloeCredit: Social Media - Refer to source Tristan, 30, takes his two kids Prince, four, and True, three, on playdates "once a month," a source has revealed to The Sun. "I think it's like, once a month, Tristan takes the two kids for a 'Daddy day.' He wants them to be close as they grow up and to be able to spend time with both kids together. "It doesn't always work out with schedules, but that's the plan," they explained. "At present, I think he has Prince for one weekend a month, and then also the deal is one time during the week, again, it doesn't always happen," the informant...
    TRISTAN Thompson called Kris Jenner “momma” on her 66th birthday. The 30-year-old wished the TV personality a happy birthday after he “begged” for ex Khloe Kardashian to take him back. 5Tristan called Kris 'momma' while wishing the KUWTK star a happy birthdayCredit: Tristan Thompson /Instagram 5He shared the post as he 'begs' for ex Khloe back On Friday, Tristan took to his Instagram Story to celebrate Kris. Alongside a throwback photo of Kris posing in between Tristan and Khloe, 37, at an event, the NBA player wrote: “Happy birthday Momma Kris @KrisJenner. “I love you soo much. May God continue to bless you each and everyday” Tristan concluded the sweet message with a praying emoji and a red heart emoji. He dedicated the post to Khloe’s mom one month after he “begged” the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star to take him back. 'BEST BEHAVIOR' Back in October,  The Sun exclusively revealed Tristan is "begging her to take him back" and is now on his "best behavior." Most read in CelebrityGOOD GENES Khloe poses TOPLESS in jeans as Tristan 'begs her to...
    KHLOE Kardashian slammed "bad people" in her cryptic post as her heating ex Tristan Thompson has been "trying to win her back." Khloe, 37, shared her thoughts on "bad people" in her Instagram Story. 5Khloe Kardashian re-shared a post from Kim's InstagramCredit: Khloe Kardashian/Instagram 5The inspirational quote was about "being a good person"Credit: Instagram @khloekardashian The text read: "Never stop being a good person because of bad people." The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star reshared the post from the social media account of her oldest sibling, Kim, 40, Khloe added: "Amen" and "Never" with a thank you emoji. Khloe and her baby daddy Tristan Thompson, 30, are the parents to their three-year-old daughter True. ONE MORE CHANCE At the beginning of October, The Sun exclusively revealed that Khloe's cheating baby daddy has reportedly been "begging her to take him back," while being on his "best behavior." Most read in EntertainmentSTAR GONE Comedian's cause of death unknown after star passed away on October 25ExclusiveKENDALL'S SECRET? Kendall Jenner spotted leaving plastic surgeon's in a FULL face mask'REST IN PARADISE' Comedian dies at 22 as fans mourn 'young and creative'...
    KHLOE Kardashian went topless on a huge billboard in NYC to promote her Good American brand after her baby daddy Tristan Thompson "begs her to take him back." The on-off couple are parents to three-year-old daughter True. 5Khloe posed topless on a billboard for a Good American adCredit: Instagram/Khloe Kardashian 5Khloe celebrated the five year anniversary with the brandCredit: Instagram/Khloe Kardashian Khloe stunned in the latest ad for her clothing brand, where she posed topless on a massive billboard in Times Square. The model shared the gorgeous shots on Instagram, where she sported a pair of jeans from the denim line and a white tee. The clip then shows the KUWTK's alum lounging on a bed with her bare chest covered with a sheet. The camera scans her body in the fitted pants as Khloe runs her fingertips up and down her legs. Khloe captioned the post: "I cannot believe I have a billboard in Times Square!!! What?!?! Thank you to everyone who has supported @goodamerican ! What a dream this all is ????✨" Last week, Kourtney, 42,...
    KHLOE Kardashian's ex Tristan Thompson shared rare photos of their daughter True, 3, and his son Prince, 4. The basketball player - who is "begging to get Khloe back" - gushed over his children as they stood side by side in an arcade hall. 5Khloe Kardashian's ex Tristan Thompson shared a rare photo of their daughter True, 3Credit: Social Media - Refer to source 5He captured True smiling away next to his son Prince, 4Credit: Instagram 5The half-siblings looked adorable as they posed in front of arcade gamesCredit: Instagram True wore a gray sweatshirt dress and colorful Nike sneakers as she smiled at the camera next to Prince, who was in Fendi sweatpants and Vans sneakers. The youngsters looked identical to their famous athlete photo in the cute photos. Tristan shared them on Instagram on Tuesday and wrote: "Let me love you a little more, before you are not so little anymore #MyEverything." Khloe commented: "They are so beautiful and sweet!!!! So so blessed!!! What angels!" Tristan shares Prince with his ex Jordan Craig, 30, who he split...
    FANS of Khloe Kardashian have slammed her cheating ex Tristan Thompson for leaving "thirsty" comments on her Instagram snaps. Tristan, 30 - who shares daughter True, three, with the Keeping Up With The Kardashians star - received backlash from hundreds of her followers. 3Khloe posted the cover of Health magazine to her Instagram gridCredit: DENNIS LEUPOLD 3Tristan took to the comments to gush over the photoCredit: realtristan13/Instagram Khloe, 37, posted a snap of her front cover on Health magazine on Thursday, with friends, family and fans gushing over the cover shoot. Among them was her cheating baby daddy, praising the reality star for her "hard work and dedication to her health" and "abs of steel". Tristan wrote: "Wow! You are so motivational Koko! So proud of your hard work and dedication to your healthcare and fitness." "Abs of steel! BRB I need to do some sit ups," he added in the comment, which quickly recieved thousands of likes from fans. But others hit back at the star for being "thirsty" and reaching out to Khloe in her...
    KHLOE Kardashian looked quite sad alongside ex Tristan Thompson and their daughter True after the mom of one was "banned from the Met Gala." The Keeping Up With The Kardashians alum was reportedly kept from the special fashion event for being "too C-list." 10Khloe Kardashian was spotted arriving to pick up her daughter True from her gymnastics classCredit: BackGrid 10She met up with baby daddy Tristan Thompson, as they both walked back togetherCredit: BackGrid 10The pair split in June after the NBA star was accused of cheating again, however, they are said to be on good termsCredit: BackGrid The 37-year-old kept it low-key as she was spotted sporting black tights with a matching top, to go along with sunglasses and a mask covering her nose and mouth. Khloe arrived alone to pick up her 3-year-old daughter from her gymnastics class in Woodland Hills, CA. However, her baby daddy Tristan arrived to see True as well, as he showed up in red shorts and a white shirt and cap, also with a mask. The duo were spotted meeting up to...
    KHLOE Kardashian's ex Tristan Thompson has begged fans for "more compassion and less hate" after his baby mamma was "banned" from the Met Gala 2021. Keeping Up With The Kardashians star Khloe, 37, was dubbed "too C List" to attend the fashion event of the year in New York, in a snub which left her to watch the glitzy ceremony at home and declare she was "not OK." 5Khloe Kardashian's baby-daddy Tristan Thompson has begged fans for 'less hate' after his ex was 'banned' from the Met Gala 2021Credit: Instagram 5Khloe was dubbed 'too C list' to attend fashion's event of the year in New YorkCredit: Instagram @khloekardashian 'MORE SMILING LESS WORRYING' Shortly after the star-studded fundraiser, which was given the theme "America: A Lexicon Of Fashion" at the Big Apple's Metropolitan Museum of Art, the sports ace took to his Instagram with a telling comment. Dad of one Tristan uploaded a shot showing him fooling around topless on a beach, clutching a bottle of 818 tequila. The booze brand is owned by Khloe's half sister, Kendall Jenner, who wowed...
    KHLOE Kardashian has received hundreds of hateful comments after she reacted to ex Tristan Thompson's photo. Khloe, 37, commented on her cheating ex's topless pic as he vacationed on a tropical beach. 6Tristan Thompson posed topless on a beach holding an 818 tequila bottle - the brand owned by his sister-in-law, Kendall JennerCredit: Instagram Standing on the beach in nothing but red board shorts, Tristan held a bottle of 818 tequila in one had. "More smiling, less worrying. More compassion, less judgment. More blessed, less stressed. More love, less hate ????????," he captioned the post. The 818 tequila brand is owned by her younger sister, Kendall Jenner, and Khloe reacted excitedly to seeing it in Tristan's hand. "818!!" the mom-of-one commented on the pic. But online trolls couldn't help but have a dig at the reality star for reacting to her ex's post.  "Set some boundaries," wrote one hateful troll. Most read in CelebrityDRESSED TO IMPRESS Megan Fox dress steals show at Music Awards before Travis snubs KyliePRECIOUS MEMORIES Paul Walker’s daughter Meadow shares tribute to late dad on his...
    KHLOE Kardashian reunited with her ex Tristan Thompson to take their daughter True to her dance class. The KUWTK star - who recently slammed trolls for "terrorizing" her - and the basketball player were seen dropping their three-year-old off at her class in Calabasas on Monday. 4Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson reunited to take their daughter True to dance classCredit: Rex 4They were seen dropping their three-year-old off at her class in Calabasas on MondayCredit: Rex 4Khloe looked typically glam in a skintight white top and ripped blue jeansCredit: Rex 4She held hands with True, who was wearing a bright-pink leotard, while Tristan carried the toddler's drinkCredit: Rex Khloe, 37, looked typically glam in a skintight white top and ripped blue jeans with white sneakers. She was joined by Tristan, 30, who kept things casual in black shorts and a black T-shirt. Khloe held hands with True, who was wearing a bright-pink leotard, while Tristan carried the toddler's drink. The exes - who are thought to have broken up in June after he "spent a wild night with...
    KHLOE Kardashian has forgiven Tristan Thompson after countless cheating episodes as the couple is now "back together." The Keeping Up With The Kardashian's star has been sharing cryptic messages about "growth" and "guilt" for months after their breakup in June. 5Khloe and Tristan are back togetherCredit: Instagram @khloekardashian 5The reality star was 'desperate' to get back with her ex Khloe, 37, has gotten back together with Tristan, 30, after splitting earlier this summer, In Touch has revealed. The reality star has forgiven the basketball player as he's "promised" to do better the third time around. “It may not be the most ideal situation because of her trust issues, but she’s desperate to make it work and he’s once again promised to do better,” a source has claimed. “Khloé wants Tristan in True’s life and she’s still holding out hope for that second child. They are far from over.” A second insider contributed: “He also promised Khloé that things will be different this time around and that he signed with the Sacramento Kings to be closer to her and True, and...
    Lamar Odom was a no-show on a talk show Wednesday evening after reportedly falling ill. The 41-year-old former NBA star was set to appear on the Facebook Live series Addiction Talk with host Joy Sutton until he canceled last minute, she said. 'Just moments ago we received information from his team, the agency that works with him, that let us know that he wont be able to join us tonight due to some health concerns,' Sutton said during her broadcast.  Under the weather: Lamar Odom, 41, canceled an appearance on the Facebook Live series Addiction Talk at the last minute on Wednesday evening, saying he was suffering from 'dehydration and exhaustion'; seen in 2019 in NYC 'We’ve been told that he’s dealing with dehydration and exhaustion, and I can tell you that he did want to be here tonight,' she continued. Sutton added that Odom had shared that he would be going on her show on his social media accounts, indicating he was looking forward to his fans seeing him.  RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next ...
    KHLOE Kardashian's ex Tristan Thompson partied it up at Lollapalooza following his split from his baby mama. The former couple parted ways after the NBA star was once again accused of cheating as he was spotted with "three women." 5Khloe Kardashian's ex Tristan Thompson seemed like he enjoyed himself while at LollapaloozaCredit: Instagram/Tristan Thompson 5The NBA star shared various photos from the four-day eventCredit: Instagram/Tristan Thompson Tristan took to Instagram to share various photos from the four-day event, as he captioned it: "Lolla was a win for the family." In some of the snaps, the famous athlete is having the time of his life on stage, while another shows him posing and talking on his phone and looking away. Tristan, who was recently traded to the Sacramento Kings, wasn't alone in his fun, as he was joined by two of his friends, and the trio posed together for some photos. CALLING IT QUITS While it certainly looks like Tristan had quite the time, it comes after he and Khloe parted ways. Back in June, Tristan "disappeared into bedroom with three...
    KHLOE Kardashian posted a cryptic message about 'making up for lost time' just hours after she was spotted with her ex Tristan Thompson. The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star took to her Instagram stories to share the profound message and after she vowed to "get her head right" after another cheating scandal with Tristan. 4Khloe Kardashian posted a cryptic message reading 'it's not too late' Khloe shared a screenshot of a tweet with the quote by Christian YouTuber, ShanaBeeFree. "Don’t know who needs to hear this , but God will make up for lost time . Remember - nothing you go through will be wasted . It’s not too late. You shall RECOVER IT ALL!!!" the quote read. The Kardashians star and her NBA boyfriend called things off yet again last month after his wild night with three women. She called quits on the relationship after Tristan, 30, was allegedly seen heading to a "bedroom" with the women. Her cryptic post comes just hours after Khloe reunited with Tristan in Los Angeles. The pair were spotted taking their daughter True, three, to her dance class. They...
    KHLOE Kardashian posted a cryptic quote on Instagram about “adjusting your attitude.” The 37-year-old’s post comes after her cheating baby daddy Tristan Thompson THREATENED her ex-husband Lamar Odom. 12Khloe shared a cryptic quote about 'adjusting your attitude'Credit: E! 12She posted the quote on her Instagram Story 12Her post comes as Lamar and Tristan feudCredit: Getty - Contributor 12Tristan seemingly threatened LamarCredit: E! Networks Khloe took to her Instagram Story on Saturday to share a text post that read: “Remember, most of your stress comes from the way you respond, not the way your life is. “Adjust your attitude. Change how you see things. Look for the good in all situations.” The post concluded: “Take the lesson and find new opportunities to grow. “Let the extra stress, worrying, and overthinking go.” The Keeping Up With the Kardashians star’s post comes shortly after Tristan, 30, “threatened” Lamar, 41, in the comments section of Khloe’s Instagram post. 12Khloe got the attention of her exes when she shared a photo of herself showeringCredit: E! Networks 12Many fans accused Tristan of 'threatening' LamarCredit: Instagram After...
    Tristan Thompson seemingly threatened Khloe Kardashian's ex-husband in the comments section of the reality star's sultry new picture. The drama began Friday when Kardashian, 37, took to Instagram to share a sexy snap of herself cooling off in an outdoor shower. She is seen running her hands through her hair while wearing a black bikini. Her ex-husband Lamar Odom, 41, reacted to Kardashian's photo in the comments section, writing "Hottie" with several flame and heart eye emojis. It appears Odom has since deleted the comment. Thompson, 30, appeared to be bothered by Odom's reaction and wrote a comment of his own underneath the pic that reads, "@lamarodom God brought you back the first time. Play if you want, different results." KHLOÉ KARDASHIAN AND TRISTAN THOMPSON BREAK UP AGAIN Thompson, who plays for the Boston Celtics, also added a complimentary comment about Kardashian with red heart and drooling emojis. Tristan Thompson and Khloe Kardashian pose for a photo as Remy Martin celebrates Tristan Thompson's Birthday at Beauty & Essex on March 10, 2018 in Los Angeles, California.  (Jerritt Clark/Getty...
    TRISTAN Thompson “threatened” Khloe Kardashian’s ex Lamar Odom as fans slammed “jealous” baby daddy for “low blow” comment.  After the KUWTK star shared a sexy bikini picture from an outdoor shower on Friday, two of the  men from her past began posting thirsty messages - which appeared to cause tension.  1NINTCHDBPICT000662218362Credit: Instagram Lamar, 41, made his thoughts on his ex wife’s latest Instagram post clear when he called her a “hottie” along with a series of flame and heart emoji’s.  Soon after the former Laker star popped back up on the 37-year-old’s social media, Tristan, 30, also posted a thirsty comment with a drooling emoji and hearts.  He wasn’t done there - and posted a separate comment that specifically mentioned @lamarodom.  “Lamar Odom God brought you back the first time. Play if you want, different results,” he wrote with a shrug.  Many fans believed this was a “threat” and referring to when Lamar, 41, nearly died in 2015 when he was found overdosed at a Nevada brothel.  Users were outraged at Tristan’s comment… with many pointing out he has “no...