Web Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Wednesday, Feb 08, 2023 - 04:22:57
108 results - (0.004 seconds)

to feel better:

latest news at page 1:
    Getty Kansas City Chiefs QB Patrick Mahomes. Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes is relentless in his fight for racial injustice, and Saturday’s statement following the team’s final training camp solidified that. When asked his response to critics against the Black Lives Matter movement, the 24-year-old had this to say to reporters: Patrick Mahomes makes it clear… "Im gonna do whatever I can to fight for equality for all people…Im not worried about people and how theyre gonna do negative stuff back to me, Im worried about doing whats right for humanity and making sure that all people feel equal." pic.twitter.com/ze6bSUvohB — Hayley Lewis ???? (@HayleyLewisKSHB) August 29, 2020 “I’m going to do whatever I believe and whatever I believe is right,” Mahomes said. “I’m going to do whatever I can to fight for equality for all people. And I feel like I’ve shown that over this offseason and I’m going to continue that fight. I’m not worried about people and how they’re going to do negative stuff back to me. I’m worried about doing what’s right...
    Breakup sex has different outcomes for men and women, new research shows. 4PM production/ Shutterstock Research has found that women typically feel better about the relationship after breakup sex, whereas men feel better about themselves.  The paper, published in Evolutionary Psychology, also found that when women have breakup sex — or sex had two weeks after breaking up with a partner — they do so for vastly different reasons.  Men tend to have breakup sex for what researchers call "hedonistic reasons" while women did so to maintain the relationship.  Researchers attribute the difference between genders to evolutionary survival instincts, but socialization may also play a role.  The data doesn't account for queer people or people of color, though, both sample groups used were predominantly White and almost entirely heterosexual.  Visit Insider's homepage for more stories. Breakups come along with a flurry of emotions packed into a small period of time, which can be pretty confusing. It's no surprise that a little breakup sex may occur in the heat of it all.  But sometimes, it can really hard...
    CELEBRITIES BORN ON THIS DAY: Hayden Panettiere, 31; Usain Bolt, 34; Carrie-Anne Moss, 53; Kim Cattrall, 64. Kim Cattrall  (Photo by Jeff Spicer/Getty Images)  Happy Birthday: Take the initiative to update your skills, knowledge and technology this year. The more you have to offer, the better. Don’t limit what you can do; exploring the possibilities and the prospects that surface will encourage you to set higher goals and standards. The information you receive on your quest for a better future will be enlightening and life-altering. Your numbers are 5, 13, 19, 22, 32, 36, 43.   ARIES (March 21-April 19): Be careful how you treat sensitive issues. Someone close to you will be easily hurt if you are too vocal about the way you feel. Ease into personal matters with kindness and consideration in order to avoid getting into a fight. 3 stars  TAURUS (April 20-May 20): An emotional incident will lead to a change of heart. Do what’s best for you, and you will have no regrets. A personal change will be the pick-me-up you need to improve your attitude....
    Amid a locker room full of imposing physical presences, Dexter Lawrence is huge in a humongous teddy bear sort of way. He is quick to smile and does not raise his voice much. “A pleasure to be around,’’ is the way defensive coordinator Patrick Graham puts it. “He has a bubbly personality. He has a way of keeping it light, and I like that.’’ No one wants Lawrence to keep it light on the field, though. There should not be much feathery about a young man his size. Graham said he met Lawrence during the 2019 scouting combine, when Graham was running the Dolphins defense and taking a look at college prospects. “I thought he was big then,’’ Graham said. Graham got another look at Lawrence late last season, when the Dolphins played (and lost to) the Giants. “And I realized ‘Yeah, this guy is pretty big,’ ’’ Graham said. The next connection for Graham with Lawrence came this spring, but only via Zoom meetings, where even the biggest are reduced to a small section on a laptop. “Reduced to...
    Getty Michael Strahan #92 of the New York Giants celebrates after defeating the New England Patriots 17-14 during Super Bowl XLII Many have come close throughout the years, yet all have failed to top Michael Strahan‘s all-time single-season sack record of 22.5 back in 2001. However, Arizona Cardinals‘ pass-rushing ace, Chandler Jones, doesn’t see why he can’t be the guy to usurp the New York Giants legend and Pro Football Hall of Famer from his throne. Follow the Heavy on Giants Facebook page for all the latest stories, rumors and viral content! Jones on Breaking Strahan’s Sack Record: ‘This Could be the Year’ There may not be a more underappreciated player in the NFL amongst mainstream media than Chandler Jones. With that said, opposing offensive tackles are well aware of the pass-rushing maven that the 3x-Pro Bowler is. Jones enters 2020 riding a five-year streak of registering at least 11 sacks and fresh off of a career-best 19 sacks in 2019, a mere three-and-a-half away from Strahan’s record. A feat that the Cardinals’ All-Pro doesn’t envision being very difficult to accomplish...
    Edwin Diaz insists he isn’t targeted on his position within the Mets bullpen. However the reliever, who served because the Mets’ nearer for many of final 12 months earlier than dropping the job late, believes he has made a case throughout spring coaching 2.zero for reclaiming the job this season. “I feel I’ve proved on this second spring coaching that I put within the work and I’m able to being a better,” Diaz mentioned via an interpreter Wednesday at Citi Area, the place the Mets held a exercise forward of Friday’s opener towards the Braves. “That’s the way in which I put together myself, however I’m not solely specializing in it. I don’t care if it’s the eighth or ninth inning, every time they inform me to come back in, I’m going to come back in and do my job.” With a view to try this extra successfully than he did in 2019, Diaz might want to rein in his command. It usually went lacking in his first season with the Mets, as he left too many pitches over...
    SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — Quarantine got you down? Feeling lethargic and not very motivated? Registered dietitian Pat Baird has three simple ways to feel better. First: make sure you’re getting the right amount of sleep. “Clearly, when people are under stress they may not be getting adequate amounts of sleep,” Baird said. Baird says lack of sleep can lead to weight gain and chronic disease, but too much sleep can also be a problem. “The sleep foundation now tells us that too much sleep (10, 12 hours),” she said. “People will wake up feeling groggy throughout the day they’ll be lethargic and irritable.” She says give yourself time to wind down before bed. Cover digital clocks that disrupt sleep patterns, or wear a sleep mask. Second: Eat lots of fruits and veggies. “Fruits and vegetables have fiber and water the fiber can help taper our appetite,” Baird said. Baird says over 75% of Americans don’t eat the recommended amounts of fruits and veggies which provide essential vitamins and minerals and support the immune system. Third: Drink plenty of water, especially during...
    It’s no secret that music can deliver a powerful attitude adjustment, elevating your mood, soothing frayed nerves or simply injecting some joy into a bad day. No one knows that better than the musicians who weave those harmonies, whether it’s the blues, jazz, gospel or rock. So we asked eight Bay Area musicians to tell us about their go-to, feel-good albums, the ones they turn to when they need to feel better. As you might expect, the responses varied widely, from an early offering from the most famous rock band of all time to a late-career classic from a blues legend. You’ll likely find some favorites among their choices, as well as some new melodic inspiration for the next time you’re feeling blue. Mads Tolling, violinist If you’re a fan of San Francisco’s classical-crossover act, the Turtle String Quartet, you know violinist Mads Tolling. The Albany resident won two Grammys for his work with the quartet and also fronts two bands of his own, the Mads Tolling Quartet and Mads Tolling & the Mads Men. Tolling’s impressive resume also boasts...