Web Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Saturday, Feb 04, 2023 - 04:09:43
12 results - (0.002 seconds)

granted a temporary restraining order:

latest news at page 1:
1
    Getty Images A Real Housewife was granted a temporary restraining order against her ex-husband. A “Real Housewives” star has been granted a temporary restraining order against her ex husband. According to TMZ, Meghan King sought a restraining order, claiming her ex Jim Edmonds has been “verbally abusing her.” Court documents were filed in Missouri and the temporary restraining order was granted in June 2022, according to TMZ. Sources told the outlet that the disconnect between King and Edmonds has to do with the custody of their three children, Aspen, Hayes, and Hart. Heavy has reached out to King’s rep for comment and has not heard back. “This request for an order of protection is completely baseless and furthermore makes an absolute mockery of the pain suffered by the millions of women in this country who are legitimate victims of abuse,” Edmonds’ rep Steve Honig told Heavy in addition to TMZ. Here’s what you need to know:Edmonds Filed for Divorce in 2019 View this post on Instagram A post shared by Jim (@jimedmonds15) Edmonds filed for divorce from...
    Kendall Jenner has been granted a temporary restraining order against a male trespasser after he allegedly tried to get onto her Los Angeles property. According to TMZ, the 26-year-old model headed to court on Tuesday to make the filing that was, eventually, signed off by a judge. The court-ordered protection requires a man by the name of Arnold Babcock, 31, to stay away from Jenner until his hearing on February 1. Granted: Kendall Jenner has been granted a temporary restraining order against a man by the name of Arnold Babcock after he allegedly tried to get onto her Los Angeles property; Kendall pictured in 2020 TMZ reported earlier this week that Babcock was stopped by security inside her gated community asking to see the reality star.    Kendall has been subject to several stalker ordeals and has previously had trespassers try to access her home and enter her land without permission.   RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next 'Props to the Golden Globes for always choosing absolute... Laurence Fox is set to wed 28-year-old teacher who supported... Hailey Bieber...
    James Corden was granted a temporary restraining order against a woman he alleges is trying to marry him and keeps showing up on his doorstep. The "Late Late Show" host’s legal team claimed in a temporary restraining order that the 30-year-old woman in question has also been harassing him for months at his home with frustrations that he’s married to his wife, according to court filings obtained by TMZ. In the filed declarations, Corden claims the woman had been casing his Los Angeles home on numerous occasions, including a stretch of six days this summer in which he maintains she posted up outside his residence in her car and only skedaddled once police arrived.  JAMES CORDEN TO CHANGE 'SPILL YOUR GUTS' SEGMENT AFTER ONLINE PETITION‘The Late Late Show with James Corden’ host was granted a restraining order against a woman he claims is harassing him for marriage. ‘The Late Late Show with James Corden’ host was granted a restraining order against a woman he claims is harassing him for marriage. (Photo by Terence Patrick/CBS) He also claims that the...
    LA DODGERS pitcher Trevor Bauer has been ordered to stay at least 300ft from his alleged rape victim after a judge granted a temporary restraining order on Friday. According to court documents obtained by The Sun, Bauer is prohibited from going anywhere near the victim, her home, place of employment, vehicle, or school. Read our Trevor Bauer live blog for the very latest news and updates... 9LA Dodgers pitcher Trevor Bauer has been placed on a seven-day leave by the MLB following the sexual assault allegations against himCredit: Getty Images - Getty The alleged victim filed for the protective order on Tuesday in the Superior Court of California in Los Angeles. The woman claims Bauer hit her in the face, vagina, and buttocks. The victim also alleged the baseball player strangled her with her hair. During a second alleged assault, the 27-year-old victim said she blacked out after claiming he choked her unconscious. Text messages appeared to show that Bauer messaged the victim to ask her how she was in the aftermath of the alleged attack. 9The temporary restraining order...
    Kendall Jenner has reportedly been granted a temporary restraining order from another alleged stalker — this time from a person who recently tried to get onto her property. The 25-year-old Victoria’s Secret model filed for legal protection from a 23-year-old man named Isais Noe Flores, who is accused of scaling a barbed wired fence around her home to try and gain access to where she lives, TMZ reported Monday. Kendall Jenner has ANOTHER stalker scare after an intruder jumped the wall to her gated community https://t.co/mPz4vn4rLh — Daily Mail Celebrity (@DailyMailCeleb) June 15, 2021 The “Keeping Up With The Kardashians” star claimed in court documents obtained by the outlet that Flores is obsessed with her and has reportedly also “stalked” her several times since 2018 by showing up to her Los Angeles home, sending her gifts and professing his love. (RELATED: REPORT: Kim Kardashian Granted Temporary Restraining Order Against Alleged Stalker) After Flores’ recent attempt, he was taken into custody and spent 10 hours behind bars charged with misdemeanor trespassing, Page Six noted. She is due back in court July...
    Kim Kardashian reportedly has been granted a temporary restraining order against an alleged stalker who sent her a diamond ring and more. The 40-year-old reality TV star went to a judge and was granted legal protection against Nicholas Costanza, who reportedly showed up to her home several times, TMZ reported in a piece published Thursday. (RELATED: Kris Jenner Opens Up About Kim Kardashian And Kanye Divorce, Says Co-Parenting Is ‘Always Going To Be Hard’) The man also reportedly sent her a package containing Plan B emergency contraceptive and a diamond ring that was intercepted by the superstar’s security team before reaching her. (RELATED: ‘It Was So Scary’: Kim Kardashian Talks About Taking Care Of Kanye West After He Got COVID-19) Kim Kardashian Gets Restraining Order Against Man Who Sent Plan B, Ring https://t.co/sFtlRWYxDe — TMZ (@TMZ) June 17, 2021 In the court filings, Kardashian claims Costanza has appeared at her gated community a handful of times this year, in February and again in late May. (RELATED: Kendall Jenner’s Alleged Stalker Was Just Deported By ICE) The documents state the alleged...
    JEFF Tremaine is the director of the upcoming movie Jackass 4, which is slated to release on October 22, 2021. Tremaine won a restraining order against former Jackass actor Bam Margera in June 2021. 5Jeff Tremaine is the director of the upcoming Jackass 4 filmCredit: Getty Was Jackass director Jeff Tremaine granted a temporary restraining order against Bam Margera? Tremaine has been granted a temporary restraining order against former cast member Bam Margera after alleging that he threatened him and his family, TMZ reports. On June 16, 2021, it was reported that the restraining order was granted permanently for three years. The director filed for a "civil harassment prevention" in Los Angeles Superior Court against Margera days after the former Jackass member shared a video bashing Tremaine and Johnny Knoxville over his firing from Jackass 4. Per TMZ, Tremaine has been granted his temporary restraining order, requiring Margera to remain at least 100 yards away from Jeff, his wife and his kids. Margera is also barred from contacting the director for any reason.  5According to TMZ, Jeff Tremaine filed a restraining order against former...
    KIM Kardashian has admitted being “scared” over a stalker who wants to “pursue a physical relationship” with her. Kim, 40, was granted a temporary restraining order on Friday from an alleged stalker Charles Peter Zelenoff, 32. 6Kim Kardashian got protection from a stalker who claimed to be in love with herCredit: MTV Kim’s lawyer Shawn Holley obtained the order of protection against him. Charles wants “to pursue a physical relationship with' Kim and frequently posts about 'trying to enter her home.” He also claimed that he is "in love with her.” According to TMZ, the stalker has “filmed videos outside the edge of her property and she claims he's getting increasingly frustrated about not getting inside.” 6Kim's stalker filmed videos outside her house frustrated he couldn't get inCredit: E! 6A judge has ordered Charles to stay 100 yards away from KimCredit: Rex A judge has ordered him to stay 100 yards away from Kim as she called him “dangerous”. Kim also expressed she was “scared” that Charles “was able to find her home, because she's never shared her address.” This...
    Olivia Wilde and her ex Jason Sudeikis received a temporary restraining order against a man who has been allegedly stalking the actress for months. Eric Nathanial Fuhs, 30, has been showing up to Wilde’s home and leaving her notes, according to a report published Monday by TMZ. The actress claimed to have security footage of the man on her property, the outlet reported. Jason Sudeikis and Olivia Wilde attend the IFP’s 29th Annual Gotham Independent Film Awards at Cipriani Wall Street on December 02, 2019 in New York City. (Photo by Jemal Countess/Getty Images for IFP) One of the notes, which was addressed to Sudeikis, allegedly said Wilde and Fuhs were in a relationship, according to legal documents obtained by the outlet. (RELATED: REPORT: Photos Surface Of Harry Styles And Olivia Wilde Together Sparking Romance Rumors) Wilde claimed the harassment from Fuhs began after he gained access to a private zoom call she was on back in October, TMZ reported. Later, he somehow learned her address and allegedly began showing up at her home. Wilde and Sudeikis reportedly split early...
    Billie Eilish is a 19-year-old singer-songwriter. Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP Billie Eilish has been granted a temporary restraining order against a 23-year-old man. The singer accused John Matthews Hearle of harassing her outside her home since August. In court documents reviewed by Insider, she also said Hearle sent her threatening letters. Visit Insider's homepage for more stories. Billie Eilish has been granted a temporary restraining order against John Matthews Hearle, a 23-year-old man who she has accused of harassment. According to court documents reviewed by Insider, Hearle regularly "camped" across the street from Eilish's childhood home, watching the teenager enter and exit her home since August. The 19-year-old singer said that Hearle would stare at Eilish while "talking to himself in an ominous voice." She also accused him of frequently making threatening hand gestures towards her, including beckoning motions and a "throat slitting gesture." "I no longer feel safe going outside my home and enjoying basic physical exercise in my neighborhood, as he could attempt to approach and hurt me," Eilish said in her request for the protective order....
1