Sunday, Dec 04, 2022 - 03:31:23
10 results - (0.005 seconds)

with this suspect:

latest news at page 1:
1
    Interestingly when Brooks asked one of his witnesses — a parade attendee — if he saw who was driving the red SUV through the parade, the man replied, "Yeah, you're standing right there," the station said. When Dorow said Brooks was trying to cast doubt on the integrity of the court, Brooks shouted, "This court ain't got no integrity!" WLUK reported.Anything else?The parade massacre took place November 21, 2021, when the driver of a red Ford Escape plowed through the crowd on the parade route, killing six and injuring nearly 50. Among those badly hurt were 18 children. Among those killed was 8-year-old Jackson Sparks, who had been marching in the parade with his baseball team. If convicted for any of the six murder charges against him, Brooks would get life in prison, WLUK said, adding that he faces 70 other charges as well.
    DETECTIVES hope to charge paedophile Christian B with Madeleine McCann’s abduction and murder later this year The 45-year-old has already been charged with a sex attack on a girl just days before the Brit tot vanished. 6Maddie suspect Christian B allegedly molested a 10-year-old girl weeks before the disappearance 6The alleged attack took place on a beach near Salema, in the Portuguese AlgarveCredit: Getty 6The beach is just seven miles from Praia da Luz, where Madeleine was staying with her familyCredit: Alamy 6 He allegedly struck seven miles from Portugal’s Praia da Luz, where Maddie, then three, disappeared in 2007. Cops also charged him with attacking four other women and girls. Detectives hope to charge paedophile Christian B with Madeleine McCann’s abduction and murder later this year. The news came as Christian B was accused of a series of sickening sex crimes in Portugal’s Algarve, including one days before Madeleine vanished from there. Authorities said yesterday the convicted German sex monster remains a prime suspect in Madeleine’s disappearance in 2007. READ MORE ON MADELEINE MCCANNMADDIE LIFELINE Maddie's parents' joy as...
    The man said that the suspect then charged straight at him, still wielding the knife, so the man pulled out his gun and shot the suspect four times. Once the suspect fell, he and the clerk both called police. “I don’t think I honestly had a choice. He already had a knife at her throat, he could’ve pulled out something bigger than what I had. Then, you would’ve had two people dead instead of one,” he said. When police arrived, emergency medical teams transported the suspect — later identified as Lance Bush, a 26-year-old homeless man from St. Louis — to the hospital, where he died. Bush is believed to have robbed at least one other gas station earlier that morning by holding a knife to the throat of the attendant and forcing her to give him money from the register. The black SUV he was driving had also been reported stolen on Friday. “Taking somebody’s life is not an everyday thing, neither is saving someone’s life,” the man with the gun said. When asked why he elected to confront...
    Watch Erin Jones’ report on CBS 11 at 10.  It will be posted here after it airs. McKINNEY, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – The  jogger who was attacked at Towne Lake Park in McKinney earlier this month, shared her story with CBS 11. Jenna Linch said she’s jogged in that part regularly for more than ten years “For something like this to happen, it just it totally took me by surprise,” said Linch. Towne Lake Park in McKinney (Erin Jones – CBS 11) She said on Saturday, July 10 just before 6:00 a.m., she was jogging when a man grabbed her from behind and held her at knifepoint. “And he actually dragged me to the bathroom where he told me to remove my shirt and I said ‘no.’.. My shirt was pulled up. My sports bra was pulled up and I’m lucky he didn’t do anything else.” Linch says he then asked if she had any money and she told him ‘no.’ “And he looked at me for a second and I don’t know how I got out of there, but the...
    Police bodycam footage shows the moment Florida officers plead with a suspect 'to put your hands up' before he was shot dead after disobeying their order.  Dylan Ray Scott, 27, was killed Tuesday night in Riverview after telling law enforcement he had a gun in his car, police say. A later search found no weapon.  Hillsborough County Sheriff's Deputy Timothy Miskell repeatedly tells Scott to put his 'hands up' and 'show me your hands' in video released by police.  Officers are said to have spent four minutes asking for Scott, wanted on charges of grand theft and resisting arrest, to show his hands before opening fire.  He is said to have written a note saying he wanted to 'die via suicide by cop' earlier this year, according to his mother.  Scroll down for video  Dylan Ray Scott was killed Tuesday night in Riverview after a standoff with cops. They say he told officers he had a gun; a later search found no weapon Hillsborough County Sheriff's Deputy Timothy Miskell repeatedly tells Scott to put his 'hands up' and 'show...
    SOUTHLAKE, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – For the second time since the beginning of this school year, someone tagged Carroll ISD school buildings with spray paint — this time at Carroll High School and Durham Intermediate School. “To be clear, this crime is classified as a state jail felony offense due to the extent of the graffiti,” the Southlake Police Department said in a news release Thursday night. “The Southlake Police Department takes the investigation of these crimes very seriously. We are currently working with our law enforcement partner agencies to identify, locate and hold accountable the individual responsible for these acts.” Carroll ISD vandalism suspect (credit: Southlake PD) The police department said it filed a similar case of vandalism at Carroll Senior High School with the Tarrant County Juvenile District Attorney’s Office earlier this year, “and we are committed to the same result with the crime that occurred this morning.” Southlake Police are asking for the community’s help to identify the suspect in the photo. Anyone with information related to this crime can contact Crime Analyst, Diana Smith, at (817) 748-8915...
    The Louisville man accused of shooting and killing a photographer on Saturday was arrested and released twice before this month. Steven Nelson Lopez has not been charged, but he is in police custody for the shooting of Tyler Gerth, 27, a local photographer. The shooting occurred at Jefferson Square in Louisville, Kentucky, at a Black Lives Matter encampment complete with tents. Lopez, who’s 23, was part of the protest when he apparently got into a dispute with another protester and opened fire. According to reports, Lopez was stopped when “several bystanders returned fire, shooting Lopez in the leg.” Lopez was carrying two full magazines when arrested, according to the citation. Witnesses said Lopez fired into the air twice before turning the gun on the crowd. Here’s the part that caught my eye…. On June 17th Lopez was arrested for inciting a riot, disorderly conduct, harassment and buying/possessing drug paraphernalia. Just two days later, records show Lopez was arrested yet again on June 19th. Those charges included unlawful assembly and disorderly conduct. This guy is arrested twice, once for inciting a...
    SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- The San Francisco Police Department is investigating after five men were shot and injured in the Tenderloin Monday afternoon.Police say the shooting happened around 3:45 p.m. near Leavenworth and Eddy.According to a tweet sent out by SFPD, none of the injuries appear to be life-threatening.Details of what led up to the shooting are unknown at this time and police are calling this an active investigation.They are asking anyone with suspect information to call the anonymous tip line at (415)575-4444. Update: This is an active investigation. There are 5 shooting victims. All are adult males and none of the injuries appear to be life threatening. We are asking anyone with suspect information to assist us by calling our anonymous tip line at (415)575-4444. SFPD 200 374 833.— SFPD Tenderloin (@SFPDTenderloin) June 22, 2020Stay with ABC7 News for the latest details on this developing story.
    The suspect in the disappearance of little Madeleine McCann kept a stash of child pornography and girl’s swimsuits and other clothes inside his mobile home, according to a new documentary. Police allegedly discovered the sickening cache — including 8,000 images of children being abused — inside Christian Brückner’s RV in 2016, amid a probe into several kids’ disappearances. A documentary that aired on German TV on Monday night revealed some of the contents of the mobile home, the UK’s the Sun said. Brückner, 43, reportedly bought the red and white Allegro Bay RV in early 2010 — three years after moving back to his native Germany from Portugal. Friends told the Spiegel TV show he used it to drive regularly back and forth between Germany, Spain and Portugal. A former pal of Brückner’s said the suspect “told me, ‘I can transport children, kids, in this space. Drugs and children, you can transport them in this van, it’s a safe space in the van, nobody can find them. Nobody can catch you.’” Brückner, a convicted rapist and pedophile who is currently...
    A Los Angeles police officer who was seen on video repeatedly striking a trespassing suspect in Boyle Heights in late April was charged Tuesday with assaulting the 28-year-old man, the district attorney announced. Officer Frank Hernandez, 49, was charged with a felony count of assault under color of authority. He is scheduled to be arraigned Thursday. In response to the news of the charges, the department said Hernandez has been stripped of all police powers and has been assigned home. District Attorney Jackie Lacey said, "In this case, we believe the force was neither legally necessary or reasonable.'' “This is a disturbing case of the illegal use of force at the hands of a police officer,” her statement continued. CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP Following news of the charges, LAPD Chief Michel Moore released a statement saying, “The department has taken this matter very seriously from day-one and he will be held accountable for his actions." On April 27, Hernandez and his partner, another Hollenbeck Division officer, responded to a call of a trespasser in a vacant lot in Boyle Heights. During...
1