Web Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Wednesday, Dec 07, 2022 - 21:18:29
71 results - (0.004 seconds)

’t know each other:

latest news at page 1:
    Florida Georgia Line band members Tyler Hubbard and Brian Kelley are not breaking up the band. Hubbard and Kelley confirmed they had unfollowed each other on Instagram due to politics during an interview with SiriusXM’s Exit 209 with Storme Warren as noted Thursday by Fox News.   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by Florida Georgia Line (@floridageorgialine) “I unfollowed BK for a few days while we were through this political — you know, in the middle of this election and everything going on,” Hubbard said, according to the outlet. (RELATED: Florida Georgia Line’s Tyler Hubbard ‘Quarantining On Bus’ After Positive COVID-19 Test) “I even called [Kelley] and told him, I said, ‘Hey, buddy, I love you. And I love you a lot more in real life than on your [Instagram] Stories right now. So I’m just going to — so that’s why I’m unfollowing you. Nothing personal. I still love you. You’re still my brother,'” Hubbard reportedly continued. “I just didn’t want to see it every time I opened Instagram. And so it wasn’t a...
    Two candidates in North Carolina are sparring on Twitter and labeling one another a “simp”—but neither politician appears to know what the term actually means. Hide In a tweet on Thursday, 25-year-old Madison Cawthorn, a Republican running for the 11th district’s congressional seat, called his opponent Moe Davis the “biggest simp in politics.” Hide “A simp is slang for someone who lets a person order them around. Moe Davis is the biggest simp in politics,” Cawthorn said. “He doesn’t just do what Nancy Pelosi asks, he grovels at her feet. It’s time to elect a true patriot who will stand up to the mob. Let’s win this.” A simp is slang for someone who lets a person order them around. Moe Davis is the biggest simp in politics. He doesn’t just do what Nancy Pelosi asks, he grovels at her feet. It’s time to elect a true patriot who will stand up to the mob.Lets win thishttps://t.co/OVxdQ9p7ZZ pic.twitter.com/rdtUUsNe76— Madison Cawthorn (@CawthornforNC) October 30, 2020 Hide Davis, the Democrat running for the 11th district, shot back not long after and accused...
    Loading the player... NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — President Donald Trump and Democratic challenger Joe Biden scrapped over how to tame the raging coronavirus in Thursday’s final 2020 debate, largely shelving the rancor that overshadowed their previous face-off in favor of a more substantive exchange that highlighted their vastly different approaches to solving the major domestic and foreign policy challenges facing the nation. With less than two weeks until the election, Trump sought to portray himself as the same outsider he first pitched to voters four years ago, repeatedly saying he wasn’t a politician. Biden, meanwhile, argued that Trump was an incompetent leader of a country facing multiple crises and tried to connect what he saw as the president’s failures to the everyday lives of Americans The night in Nashville began with a battle over the president’s handling of the pandemic, which has killed more than 225,000 Americans and cost millions of jobs. Trump declared that the virus will go away while Biden warned that the nation was heading toward “a dark winter.” Polling suggests it is the campaign’s defining...
            by Mary Rose Corkery  Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi and President Donald Trump haven’t spoken to each other since October of last year. The last time the pair had an extended conversation was at a White House meeting on October 16, 2019 that included discussions about the president’s move to withdraw U.S. troops from northern Syria, The Hill reported. Trump placed responsibility on former President Barack Obama after Pelosi and Chuck Schumer pushed the president on how to proceed concerning Syria, a Democratic aide said, according to another Hill report. Schumer said that Trump called Pelosi a “third-rate politician,” the Hill reported, which a White House official later confirmed. “I don’t speak to the president. I speak to his representative,” Pelosi said to CNN and anchor Wolf Blitzer during an interview. “Quite frankly, my experience with the President is it hasn’t been on the level. You know, he’ll say something, then it doesn’t really happen. So, in the interest of time, we’ll work with who he sends over to – if he has their – if they have his confidence,...
    Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi and President Donald Trump haven’t spoken to each other since October of last year. The last time the pair had an extended conversation was at a White House meeting on October 16, 2019 that included discussions about the president’s move to withdraw U.S. troops from northern Syria, The Hill reported. Trump placed responsibility on former President Barack Obama after Pelosi and Chuck Schumer pushed the president on how to proceed concerning Syria, a Democratic aide said, according to another Hill report. Schumer said that Trump called Pelosi a “third-rate politician,” the Hill reported, which a White House official later confirmed. “I don’t speak to the president. I speak to his representative,” Pelosi said to CNN and anchor Wolf Blitzer during an interview. (RELATED: EXCLUSIVE: Steve Scalise Weighs In On Pelosi, Trump Feuds) “Quite frankly, my experience with the President is it hasn’t been on the level. You know, he’ll say something, then it doesn’t really happen. So, in the interest of time, we’ll work with who he sends over to – if he has their...
    REAL Housewives of Orange County alum Lydia McLaughlin claimed cast members from the Bravo franchise "really hate each other." She insisted the women just "pretend" to be friends on camera. 6RHOC alum Lydia McLaughlin claimed cast members from the Bravo franchise 'really hate each other'Credit: Instagram 6She insisted the women just 'pretend' to be friends on cameraCredit: Getty Images - Getty Lydia told the podcast, Behind The Velvet Rope with David Yontef, of how real Real Housewives really is: "I mean, I think that my, I honestly, with the whole experience, I think that I assumed that it was fake or like the girls are being dramatic and then once the camera goes off, everyone has a glass of wine together and are actually friends. But that is the exact opposite. "I would say it's just very much worse. It's worse to behind the scenes than it is. Yeah. They like hate, they hate each other, even more almost behind cameras. And we'll pretend to be friends on camera sometime. Not pretend, but like you're using each other and...
    King Philippe of Belgium has met his half-sister Princess Delphine de Saxe-Cobourg Gotha for the first time - after she was finally recognised as former king Albert II's daughter following a lengthy legal battle. The monarch said it was a 'warm meeting' which took place at the Castle of Laeken on Friday October 9. Artist Princess Delphine, 52, formerly known as Delphine Boël, is thought to be the result of an 18-year affair between the former monarch, 86, and Belgian aristocrat Sybille de Selys Longchamps, 79, that began in the 1960s.  In a joint statement shared to the Belgian royal family's Facebook page, Philippe, 60, and Delphine - who shared a photograph of them socially distanced - said: 'This extensive and special conversation gave us the opportunity to get to know each other.  King Philippe of Belgium (right) has met his half-sister Princess Delphine de Saxe-Cobourg Gotha (left) for the first time - after she was finally recognised as former king Albert II's daughter following a lengthy legal battle In a joint statement shared to the Belgian royal family's Facebook page,...
    DEAR MISS MANNERS: I have a severe hearing loss that requires a hearing aid. Although I can hear fairly well when my aid is in use, I can only hear certain ranges. Some friends and relatives will speak in low tones in my presence when they don’t want me to know what they are saying. Besides the fact that I find this rude when I am right there next to them, I also find it hurtful. Should I just let this slide whenever it happens, or is there something I can say that may make them aware that this is not kind? Related Articles Miss Manners: Her baby registry is full of inappropriate items Miss Manners: I called because of their dead pet and I got blasted Miss Manners: Is it rude to ask for a body part once a loved one is dead? Miss Manners: Does this mysterious floral gift mean anything? Miss Manners: He says it’s appropriate cocktailing behavior. I disagree. GENTLE READER: Such behavior is reprehensible, but...
    YouTube Nichol Kessinger and Chris Watts. Nichol Kessinger was the mistress of married Colorado father Chris Watts when Watts murdered his wife, Shanann, and their two children, Celeste and Bella. The crime is featured in a new Netflix show that describes the disintegrating marriage between Watts and his wife before the murders. Watts tried to blame the deaths of the girls on Shanann, saying he snapped after she killed them and killed her, but prosecutors and a jury didn’t buy it. He’s serving life sentences without parole for all of the murders. Shanann was pregnant at the time of her death and the fetus also died. The voluminous police file in the case contains details about Nichol Kessinger’s affair with Watts, and it also contains copies of some of their text messages. Some texts could not be recovered, but some were. You can read them below. Kessinger was not implicated in the deaths in any way. “You know, it wasn’t fair to his family for him to have an affair. It wasn’t fair to me to have...
    CNN’s Chris Cuomo brought on Republican Senator Ted Cruz, ostensibly to talk about the latter’s new book on the Supreme Court, but any pretext of discussing that was almost immediately swept away as the segment devolved into a fiery, 20 minute-long, shoutfest that covered everything from the presidential debate to racism to the economy to the Covid-19 pandemic. And, much like the first topic the pair discussed, often times any possible intellectual value of the debate was lost in a swirl of insults and cross-talk. Cuomo had barely introduced Cruz before the fireworks began. “So can one voice speaking truth to power especially when it resonates like your own,” Cuomo said. “Will you say playing nice with the Proud Boys is wrong?” Cruz, after forcefully condemning that group along with Nazis and Klansmen, tried to pivot back to his book. But Cuomo wasn’t having it. “Now, I will exercise my right and say, was the president wrong to go soft on the proud boys in the debate last night?” he said, pressing Cruz. Cruz noted that Trump had tried...
    There’s a heavyweight battle of AFC powers in Baltimore on Monday night. One team has won 11 consecutive games dating back to last season, including three postseason contests. The other is riding a 14-game regular-season winning streak. While it sounds somewhat cliché, the defenses will have to step up in this game. In 2018, the Kansas City Chiefs scored 565 points – the third-highest single-season total in NFL history. This past season, the Ravens led the NFL with 531 points. It’s also worth noting that neither of those teams managed to get to the Super Bowl. The Chiefs have turned things around on the defensive side of the ball after struggling the first 10 games of 2019 and Steve Spagnuolo’s unit has been pivotal to Kanas City’s current winning streak. This offseason, the Ravens bolstered their defensive front after that group was pushed around in the playoffs by Derrick Henry and the Titans. Baltimore traded for Calais Campbell and added veteran defensive end Derek Wolfe via free agency. It’s a small sample size but the Ravens have already totaled...
    ATLANTA (AP) — The offseason program was virtual. There were no preseason games to work out the kinks or gauge the opposition. Any familiarity will be welcomed in Week 1 of the NFL season. In that respect, there should be a bit of comfort when the Atlanta Falcons host the Seattle Seahawks in a mostly empty stadium Sunday. These teams are certainly well acquainted with each other. Atlanta coach Dan Quinn used to be the defensive coordinator in Seattle, so he’s got a good feel for his former employer. Likewise for the Seahawks, who are quite familiar with Quinn’s tendencies. If that wasn’t enough, this will be the fifth meeting in five seasons between the teams. “We’ve seen these guys before,” Seahawks coach Pete Carroll said. “We pretty much know their staff, and they know us too. It’s not like there’s a brand-new coach and it’s the first game and we haven’t seen anything.” Still, it will be a most unusual opener. The Falcons are not allowing fans into 71,000-seat Mercedes-Benz Stadium for at least their first two home games...
    SEATTLE (12-6) at ATLANTA (7-9) Sunday, 1 p.m. ET, Fox OPENING LINE – Seahawks by 1 SERIES RECORD – Seahawks lead 11-8 LAST MEETING – Seahawks beat Falcons 27-20 in Atlanta on Oct. 27, 2019 SEAHAWKS OFFENSE – OVERALL (8), RUSH (4), PASS (14). SEAHAWKS DEFENSE – OVERALL (26), RUSH (22), PASS (27). FALCONS OFFENSE – OVERALL (5), RUSH (30), PASS (3). FALCONS DEFENSE – OVERALL (20), RUSH (15), PASS (22). STREAKS, STATS AND NOTES — Falcons not allowing fans at Mercedes-Benz Stadium for at least their first two homes. No decision has been made on home games after September. … Seahawks were 7-1 on the road last year, best mark in franchise history. Atlanta looking to bounce back from consecutive 7-9 seasons. … Seattle opening on the road for the 14th time in past 21 seasons. … Seattle QB Russell Wilson threw for 4,110 yards and 31 touchdowns last season, the third time in his career topping 4,000 yards passing. … Seahawks RB Chris Carson returns after suffering season-ending hip fracture late last season. He rushed for 1,230 yards...
    Colton Underwood and Cassie Randolph are no longer keeping up with one another on social media, three months after calling it quits. The former “Bachelor” pair — who met on Season 23 of the long-running ABC series in 2019 — appeared to have stopped following each other on Instagram. Randolph’s sister Michelle and her boyfriend, Gregg Sulkin, no longer follow Underwood, 28, as of Wednesday, but “The First Time” author still follows actor Sulkin. In May, Underwood and Randolph, 26, split up after less than two years of dating. Last month, Randolph addressed the breakup during a virtual appearance on “The Bachelor: Greatest Seasons Ever,” noting it’s “still a sensitive subject.” “It’s kind of a sensitive subject because we’re still going through it, and I’m still pretty emotional for both of us,” Randolph said at the time, according to E! News. “We haven’t really talked about it publicly yet and I don’t know if either of us is ready, but I will say it’s been really hard.” Following Randolph’s interview, Underwood posted a cryptic message to Instagram, noting, “When...
    Colton Underwood and Cassie Randolph are no longer keeping up with one another on social media, three months after calling it quits. The former “Bachelor” pair — who met on Season 23 of the long-running ABC series in 2019 — appeared to have stopped following each other on Instagram. Randolph’s sister Michelle and her boyfriend, Gregg Sulkin, no longer follow Underwood, 28, as of Wednesday, but “The First Time” author still follows actor Sulkin. In May, Underwood and Randolph, 26, split up after less than two years of dating. Last month, Randolph addressed the breakup during a virtual appearance on “The Bachelor: Greatest Seasons Ever,” noting it’s “still a sensitive subject.” “It’s kind of a sensitive subject because we’re still going through it, and I’m still pretty emotional for both of us,” Randolph said at the time, according to E! News. “We haven’t really talked about it publicly yet and I don’t know if either of us is ready, but I will say it’s been really hard.” Following Randolph’s interview, Underwood posted a cryptic message to Instagram, noting, “When our...
    An alternate reality: Biden campaign calls RNC a cover-up for Trumps COVID failures Father of Bengals Mackensie Alexander reported missing in Florida Colton Underwood and Cassie Randolph Unfollow Each Other 3 Months After Breakup Colton Underwood and Cassie Randolph are cutting ties.  Colton Underwood and Cassie Randolph Unfollow Each Other 3 Months After Breakup E! See more videos SHARE SHARE TWEET SHARE EMAIL What to watch next Hollywood Reacts to Police Shooting of Wisconsin Father Jacob Blake E! Watch Dad-to-Be and TikTok Star Dominic Toliver Guess Bizarre Celebrity Baby Names E! Spice Up Your Lockdown with the Opening Scene From Love Island Season 2 E! Maisie Williams Ditches Arya Stark for Good in The New Mutants Trailer E! Find Out Which Love Island Couples Are Still Together E! Katy Perry Reveals the Kind of Mother She Wants to Be to Her Baby Girl With Orlando Bloom E! Why Dwayne Johnson Predicts Hailey and Justin Bieber Will Have a Baby in 2021 E! Singer Justin...
    Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi are one of Hollywood's most iconic couples. Frazer Harrison/Getty Images; Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi first met in 2000, and they got married in 2008. In 2010, de Rossi legally changed her name to Portia Lee James DeGeneres, though she continues to professionally go by Portia de Rossi.  The couple celebrated their 10th wedding anniversary in 2018. Recently, de Rossi publicly defended her wife amid the controversy surrounding DeGeneres' talk show. Visit Insider's homepage for more stories. Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi have been married for over a decade, and they're one of the most-watched couples in Hollywood. But even major fans may not know everything about the talk-show host and model's love story. Here's a timeline of everything we know about their relationship.
    EXCLUSIVE: Bill Hutchinson isn’t afraid to go after something once he has his sights set on it and chatting up Brianna Ramirez one special day was a decision of a lifetime.The 62-year-old real estate mogul and property investor had no idea Ramirez, 22, would become his wife when he met the former hostess after connecting at a Texas restaurant. She had no clue of Hutchinson’s wealth which he said was a relief after being married twice before. Hutchinson and Ramirez are one of two returning couples who will have another go on season 2 of the wildly popular reality series “Marrying Millions” and with it comes a new set of challenges for the pair who share a 40-year age gap. ‘BACHELORETTE’ HANNAH BROWN TEASES ‘NEW CHAPTER’ AFTER REALITY SHOW JOURNEY: ‘WOULDN’T CHANGE A SINGLE THING’ The unlikely couple remained married after their first stint on the Lifetime series and split their time between Dallas, Texas and Miami, Fla.  The duo told Fox News they’re enjoying the freedom their lifestyle provides while they continue to learn from each other. “I think women are more mature...
    Despite reports claiming they had broken up, Brian Austin Green and Australian model Tina Louise are reportedly”still getting to know each other.” A new exclusive from Hollywood Life sheds light on their relationship as a source says the two were never considered “official” so the rumors of them splitting up are not entirely accurate. Green and Louise were first seen together in June, approximately one month after he and his estranged wife, Megan Fox, confirmed they were separating. Not long after, reports surfaced that the two had split because Louise was looking for something more serious than Green was willing to give. However, according to Hollywood Life, the pair were seen getting lunch on Wednesday in Los Angeles and “looked very happy to be together.” An insider revealed that the rumored break-up was a shock to their friends “because as far as they knew, they were never official in the first place.” That said, friends of the two celebs said, they were aware both Green and Louise were very fond of each other so they were not “surprised” to find...
    Despite reports to the contrary, Brian Austin Green and Australian model Tina Louise have reportedly not split because they were actually never officially together. A new exclusive from Hollywood Life sheds light on their relationship as a source says the two are “still getting to know each other.” Green and Louise were first seen together in June, approximately one month after he and his estranged wife Megan Fox confirmed they were separating. Not long after, reports surfaced that the two had split because Louise was looking for something more serious than Green was willing to give. However, according to Hollywood Life, the pair were seen getting lunch on Wednesday in Los Angeles and “looked very happy to be together.” An insider revealed that the rumored split was a shock to their friends “because as far as they knew, they were never official in the first place.” That said, friends of the two celebs said “they knew Brian really liked Tina and that things were going great so they’re not surprised at all to see them hanging out together again.” It...
    NBA players are already complaining about each other at the bubble in Orlando. According to Shams Charania, “multiple tips” have been called into the NBA’s hotline at Disney during the coronavirus pandemic. (RELATED: David Hookstead Is The True King In The North When It Comes To College Football) Players are currently staying inside of a secure bubble at Disney ahead of games starting in about two weeks. Multiple tips have been placed into the NBA’s anonymous hotline to report protocol violations on campus, sources tell @TheAthleticNBA @Stadium. — Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) July 14, 2020 I love this so much. That didn’t take long at all for players to start turning on each other. After a few days of being inside the bubble, the hotline is lighting up. Somebody is snitching and we all know what happens to snitches! Why would anyone ever snitch on other players inside the bubble at Disney? As long as they’re not bothering you, then who gives a damn? Sure, if they’re doing something insanely stupid, then maybe you should say something. You know what else you could do...