Web Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Wednesday, Feb 08, 2023 - 06:04:57
76 results - (0.004 seconds)

I bought this:

latest news at page 1:
    Dear Moneyist, My husband and I have been married for 25 years. We do not have children together but he has children from a previous marriage. We are retired now, and he bought property in Florida for us to live in. My name is not on the deed of the property, and he has not made a will yet. I keep complaining to him about it. The Moneyist: My husband earned less than me for a decade, so I paid more towards our expenses. I want him to repay me If he should die without a will, will his adult children and grandchildren be entitled to the property and house? Hopefully, you will be able to answer this question and set my mind at ease. Carla Dear Carla, Your husband appears to have control issues at worst or, at best, problems with being direct and transparent. This is not the way to deal with a family property, especially after 25 years of marriage. If your husband wants his children to inherit his estate when he is gone, he...
    A few months ago, I went on a stay-at-home organizing binge, and one of my biggest targets was my closet. Like most women who found themselves hunkering down these days, my bra drawer had become an unnecessary pile of sturdy-feeling bras that I hadn’t worn in years and certainly wouldn’t wear while spending most of my time at home. My solution to the discomfort of more traditional bras was to instead rely on thin-strapped sports bras that would provide virtually no support if I were at the gym, but felt invisible (and comfortable) underneath a sweater. Recently though, I found this bra from Everlane that balances the gentle comfort I look for with a more functional, classic shape. It’s no secret that Everlane has consistently delivered basic staples that are affordable, easy-to-pair, and comfortable. The ReNew Bra is part of their line made from ECONYL, a nylon made from recycled plastic bottles. Sold in two shades of tan and black, its straps are easy to adjust and it slips over the head, no clasps needed. It has a minimalist style...
    Home is where the hard is. The buyers of a Brutalist-style concrete home that went viral in 2018 are finally sharing their story — and no, they’re not the villains of a comic book, as their menacing lair might suggest. The severe-looking glass and concrete home in Georgia is owned by Chris Donio and his wife Riki Le Cotey, who create specialty and superhero costumes for TV and film, including some Marvel productions. The couple plunked down $325,000 for the home, which was built in 1975 in the blocky style of 1950s-era New Brutalism. “I grew up in the ’70s,” Donio, 50, told The Post. “I love that period, and the futurism they were leaning toward.” Fate brought the funky 3,771-square-foot residence in Newnan, Ga., into their lives — kind of. Donio first laid eyes on a photo of it while working on the movie “Ant-Man and the Wasp,” which featured exterior shots of the quirky abode. The interior was built on a sound stage. He couldn’t wait to tell Le Cotey, who is also a well-known cosplay model. “My wife...
    Home is where the hard is. The buyers of a Brutalist-style concrete home that went viral in 2018 are finally sharing their story — and no, they’re not the villains of a comic book, as their menacing lair might suggest. The severe-looking glass and concrete home in Georgia is owned by Chris Donio and his wife Riki Le Cotey, who create specialty and superhero costumes for TV and film, including some Marvel productions. The couple plunked down $325,000 for the home, which was built in 1975 in the blocky style of 1950s-era New Brutalism. “I grew up in the ’70s,” Donio, 50, told The Post. “I love that period, and the futurism they were leaning toward.” Fate brought the funky 3,771-square-foot residence in Newnan, Ga., into their lives — kind of. Donio first laid eyes on a photo of it while working on the movie “Ant-Man and the Wasp,” which featured exterior shots of the quirky abode. The interior was built on a sound stage. He couldn’t wait to tell Le Cotey, who is also a well-known cosplay model. “My wife...
    Ive Become a Fan of Nonfiction Books, and Here Are a Few of My Favorites How Schools Are Managing Coronavirus in Every State Most Americans don't know these lucrative Social Security "secrets" Ad Microsoft Incredible Blanket Puts Humans In A Deep Sleep, Melting Stress Away Ad Microsoft 23 Gadgets That Could Sell Out Before the Holidays Ad Microsoft Full screen 1/27 SLIDES © Lamborghini UFC champ Conor McGregor just bought this supercar-inspired $3.4 million Lamborghini yacht — check it out Automobili Lamborghini teamed up with The Italian Sea Group to create the Tecnomar for Lamborghini 63. It's a 4,000-horsepower yacht powered by two V12 engines. It will cost 3 million Euros, or approximately $3.4 million, and is...
    A MUM-of-two has been slammed as ‘selfish’ after revealing she’s stockpiled enough food to last her and her family until January.  Emma Tarry, 26, appeared on This Morning surrounded by her mountains of groceries, as she revealed her fridge, freezer and cupboards were full of food.  8Emma was grilled by Holly and Phil over her stockpiling Emma, a mum-of-two from Lancaster, was branded ‘selfish and stupid’ by viewers, as Holly Willoughby and Philip Schofield grilled her over her shopping.  The mum revealed she’s hoarded around 400 tins and 700 nappies, and stocked up on essentials like flour to make bread.  She defended her decision, saying: “I think it's best we go to shops and supermarkets as little as possible. “I think stockpiling done properly and don’t go too excessive is ok. . . if you prepare months in advance or buy it off Amazon.”  8Emma revealed she's got around 400 tins and 700 nappies at home Emma said one of her children has special needs, and she wants the peace of mind knowing she has access to food and medicine. ...
    This bungalow is now unrecognizable: home renovations before and after Photo Tips for Dave Rollins and Son’s 1952 Ford F-1 This Stylish Hoodie Is Secretly a Nursing Top — and Amazon Shoppers Wish They Bought It Sooner It’s getting chilly outside, so it’s time to start thinking about fall fashion: chunky sweaters, boots, and hoodies are a must. But for new moms, it can be a challenge to find something that looks good, feels good, and is practical enough for nursing. Luckily, the Ginkana Nursing Hoodie is a lightweight and super flattering options Amazon shoppers can’t stop buying. © Provided by People Amazon The number-one bestseller in Amazon’s Maternity Nursing Knits and Tees category, looks just like a regular hoodie, but it actually has a secret nursing feature: the top front layer lifts up for easy access for nursing or pumping. Shoppers note that the stretchy soft fabric feels great against your skin and is just the right thickness so you won’t overheat during the fickle fall weather. It’s loose around the midsection for a flattering fit and the...
    Keeping your social distance by cooking at home? Then you need a set of razor-sharp knives that can help you get the job done. Why? Because, frankly, sharp knives work better. If you have ever tried to dice delicate ingredients, like fresh tomatoes or herbs, while using a dull knife, then you know that the finished result ends up looking more crushed than cleanly cut. Not only this, but slicing and dicing with a dull knife will set you up for injury, as you will have less control over the tool and more of a chance for slippage. Unfortunately, even if you spend an arm and a leg on a set of durable, ultra-sharp knives, there is no way to avoid the dulling process that occurs through frequent use. Since you can’t, however, exchange your knives for new ones every time this happens, try a professional sharpening. Knife Aid set out to create a viable solution that’s perfect for times like these: an online service that brings your used knives back to life (and then some!) Here’s how it works:...
    NBC Simon Cowell has been absent from the “America’s Bought Expertise” season 15 stay quarterfinals whereas he recovers from surgical procedure following a again damage. America’s Bought Expertise season 15 continues the competitors with the beginning of semifinals on September 8, however decide Simon Cowell will probably be noticeably absent but once more. Days earlier than the season’s stay reveals had been scheduled to start, Cowell suffered from a damaged again following an electrical bike damage; the damage required surgical procedure, and Cowell has been sitting out from AGT judging whereas he recovers at dwelling. Whereas Cowell’s fellow judges proceed to want for his fast restoration and return, Cowell has not commented on when (or if) he intends to return to the truth expertise competitors.The Hope Is for Cowell to Return to AGT ‘Earlier than the Finish of the Season’As information of Cowell’s accident and subsequent surgical procedure unfold, Heavy requested a supply near Cowell and his household about what the damage meant for his return to America’s Bought Expertise season 15....
    Free Backpack Giveaway Causes Massive Traffic Jam in South Philadelphia Cities with the highest organic food prices 5 Products Scouted Readers Bought Most of This August Here at Scouted, we try to make shopping a breeze. Especially now, when you’re not looking for classic summer items, but rather ~2020 summer items~ we know it can be challenging to find exactly what you need. Whether you’re working on your home during this time, or need a face mask you can depend on, during the month of August we covered everything you need to stay safe and turn your home into an ideal spot to be. These are, without fail, the items Scouted readers loved most during the month of August.  © Provided by The Daily Beast Photo Illustration by Scouted/The Daily Beast/Amazon Splaqua Anti-Fog Spray: If you’re wearing sunglasses (or just glasses) and a face mask, you’ve probably noticed the glasses can fog up. Thankfully, This anti-fog spray solves that problem with just one spritz (or two if you’re feeling fancy).  Buy on Amazon, $8 Bottle Bright Tablets: Instead of...
    One of our COVID-19 quarantine projects has been to re-do my fiance’s office space. It’s still a work in progress, but the crux of the makeover was to swap out his hand-me-down, bachelor pad couch for an updated number. In the search, I came across Allform, a U.S.-based furniture company that specializes in modern, modular designs. I was sold on the look of the couches, but as a highly picky furniture shopper I wasn’t going to rest on looks alone — especially when shopping online. With further research, not only did I find their 100-day trial and limited “forever warranty” that covers manufacturing defects, I found lots of positive reviews from others who’d bought from Allform, which definitely helped ease my hesitation.  Ultimately, we ordered a very handsome whiskey leather loveseat with walnut legs which arrived in three large boxes within a week of ordering. Yep — in boxes; this is definitely a “couch in a box” situation where the buyer is required to do some minimal assembly. I personally didn’t mind this aspect,  and actually preferred that over having...
    In just a few weeks Apple could present the new iPhone 12, 4 new devices with which the company wants to succeed again at the end of 2020. Let us remember that the iPhone 11 has been a real success, ranking as the best-selling smartphone so far this year. This year we will see two iPhone 12 models and another two iPhone 12 Pro models, and their design is almost final and the case manufacturers already have them ready for launch. I have decided to get one of these covers that is sold on AliExpress for just over 1 euro, in this case it is a case for the supposed iPhone 12 Pro. A device that will replace the iPhone 11 Pro and will have a slightly larger screen. In addition, the edges of the device will be flat, in the style of the iPad Pro. Here is everything I can tell you about this case for the iPhone 12 Pro. Cases for iPhone 12 are on sale now It usually happens every year, the case manufacturers have access to...
    New Orleans renters face toxic mix of crumbling homes, weak rights, eviction worries Dollar Generals push to fill stores with fresh produce and frozen-food options gives the chain a big box feel Transfer VHS Tapes, Film, and Photos to Digital Ad Microsoft Motley Fool Issues Rare “All In” Buy Alert Ad Microsoft Full screen 1/12 SLIDES © Provided by Eat This, Not That! We Tried 10 Store-Bought Frozen Waffle Brands—And This is Our Favorite Sure, you've had Eggos (and probably craved them if you watched the most recent season of Stranger Things), but the classic brand is far from the only frozen waffle on the market these days. With so many options out there, we set out to find the best frozen waffles, once and for all. While our editors' palates vary, the top and bottom choices in this test were nearly unanimous. To calculate the list, we took the...
    Don’t write off Frankie Edgar fairly but. Edgar, who made his UFC bantamweight (135 kilos) debut, defeated Pedro Munhoz by break up choice 48-47, 46-49 and 48-47 on Saturday evening in Las Vegas. Many thought the 38-year-old Edgar was on his final legs and have been doubtful about his transfer to the bantamweight division, however he discovered a technique to upset Munhoz, one of many prime fighters within the division. Edgar — a former light-weight champion at 155 kilos and a top-flight contender within the 145-pound flyweight division — turned the 11th fighter in trendy UFC historical past to win in three divisions, in keeping with ESPN. The 15-year veteran silenced his critics and loved letting them about it. “I proved all them unsuitable,” Edgar advised ESPN. “I nonetheless bought some battle on this tank, and we’re going to make a run at [135]. I’m exhibiting I can compete with the very best at 38 years previous. I don’t need to hear nothing from no person.” UFC president Dana White, who has promoted many Edgar fights, mentioned he’s defying...
    A MUM has revealed how she's done up her entire house with bargains from Facebook Marketplace and even skips or the tip - saving her £1,800 this year alone. Penny Bennett, 40, lives in a three-bed terrace in Nuneaton, Warwickshire, with her 15-year-old son Rory and hasn't paid full price for anything, aside from their mattresses and washing machine. 13This gold mirror cost £40 from Facebook Marketplace, while the genuine skin rug was £40Credit: Penny Bennett 13Penny Bennett, 40, from Nuneaton, loves finding a bargainCredit: Penny Bennett Speaking exclusively to Fabulous, she said: "I’ve got stuff out of skips before and tip shops, but Facebook Marketplace is my main one, then eBay and Shpock. "My garden table and dining room chairs were from the tip shop. "The chairs where £2 each which I sprayed with an £8 paint from Facebook Marketplace. "My mirror was from a skip, which I also painted black, and I've found some photo frames and a lantern in the past too. 13Penny's dining room chair cost £2 from the tipCredit: Penny Bennett 13Her garden table...
    Tiger Tracker: Tiger Woods final round at the PGA Championship Stock Up On Summer Beauty Essentials During Dermstore’s Anniversary Sale Buying the House Next Door -- Is This Celebrity Trend Right for You? © Provided by The Motley Fool Buying the House Next Door -- Is This Celebrity Trend Right for You? What do Ellen DeGeneres, Jeff Bezos, and Mark Zuckerberg have in common? Besides scandals, they have all bought the house next door. Why are they doing this, and is this a practice the rest of us might want to consider? Buying the house next door might make sense for wealthy titans, but is doing so a good strategy for the average homeowner or investor?Why the celebs do itTake Jeff BezosBuying the home next door is part of his MO -- he's known for this. Bezos, the richest person on the planet, bought several properties in the 1990s that surrounded his Seattle estate and, in 2014, bought the home next door to his Beverly Hills home. Most recently, as you might have heard, Bezos shelled out $165 big...
    It’s great to win the lottery once. How about 25 times? Raymond Harrington won his award with an extraordinary play. Photo: Virginia Lottery / Courtesy That’s what Raymond Harrington accomplished with the Virginia Lottery Pick 4 game. The Virginia Beach man bought 25 Pick 4 lottery plays for the July 17 night drawing. Each of the $ 1 plays contained the same four-digit combination: 4-6-4-0. “Something told me to play 25 times,” Harrington later told Lottery officials. When that combination was drawn in the drawing, each of your tickets won the game’s $ 5,000 jackpot, for a grand total of $ 125,000. The lucky player bought his lottery tickets at Wegman’s located at 4721 Virginia Beach Boulevard in Virginia Beach. Harrington said he has no immediate plans for his earnings, except to help his two sons through college.
    Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we might obtain compensation for some hyperlinks to services. After we decide up an costly merchandise, we clearly count on the standard to match the worth tag. More often than not we’re impressed — we are able to definitely admire the worth of a premium product. However why shell out large bucks on an on a regular basis important when you’ll find a less expensive model that measures as much as the flamboyant manufacturers? We love coming throughout reasonably priced activewear that’s much like high manufacturers like Lululemon. We’ve already coated some glorious Lululemon-style leggings straight from Amazon, and now we have now a sports activities bra tank that buyers say is simply as superb!THE GYM PEOPLE Girls’s Longline Sports activities Bra (Black) AmazonSee it! Get THE GYM PEOPLE Girls’s Longline Sports activities Bra for $22, out there at Amazon! Please observe, costs are correct on the date of publication, July 14, 2020, however are topic to vary. In response to evaluations, this sports activities tank from THE GYM PEOPLE is extremely much...
    Cuomo says Northeast will likely see rise in COVID-19 cases due to surge in other parts of country 7 Beloved Burger Chains That Are Shuttering For Good Wimbledon will give more than $12 million to pay every player who would have qualified for this years tournament thanks to a rare insurance policy they bought years ago © AP Photo/Kirsty Wigglesworth Wimbledon — the most esteemed of tennis' four Grand Slam tournaments — recouped $141 million in potential losses thanks to "pandemic insurance." AP Photo/Kirsty Wigglesworth This year, the coronavirus crisis forced the cancellation of professional tennis' most esteemed event. Wimbledon — the Grand Slam tournament played each summer in England — recouped $141 million in potential losses by taking out "pandemic insurance" prior to the mass spread of COVID-19. Now, the prize money from the tournament will be reallocated to the 620 players eligible for the event through the main draw or a qualifying event. Visit Insider's homepage for more stories. The coronavirus crisis forced the sports world to a grinding halt, and even tennis' most esteemed event...
    Wimbledon — the most esteemed of tennis' four Grand Slam tournaments — recouped $141 million in potential losses thanks to "pandemic insurance." AP Photo/Kirsty Wigglesworth This year, the coronavirus crisis forced the cancellation of professional tennis' most esteemed event. Wimbledon — the Grand Slam tournament played each summer in England — recouped $141 million in potential losses by taking out "pandemic insurance" prior to the mass spread of COVID-19. Now, the prize money from the tournament will be reallocated to the 620 players eligible for the event through the main draw or a qualifying event. Visit Insider's homepage for more stories. The coronavirus crisis forced the sports world to a grinding halt, and even tennis' most esteemed event felt the effects. Back in April, Wimbledon was canceled for the first time since World War II. But thanks to a "pandemic insurance" policy the tournament's organizers had taken out prior to the mass spread of COVID-19, players will get paid without stepping on the famous grass courts of the All England Lawn Tennis & Croquet Club. The London-based club announced...
    Financial analyst Gary Shilling says the stock market could see a 1930s-like decline GOAT: We Saved the Worst Cars for Last Honestly, I Bought This Hydrating Serum Because It Looked Pretty — but Now It’s My Favorite The iconic Carrie Bradshaw once said, “I like my money right where I can see it... hanging in my closet,” and while my tiny Brooklyn apartment makes that a non-option, I feel the same way about my skincare. Atop my vanity lives a curation of my most treasured products — some of which, if I’m being transparent, earned their spot solely because of aesthetics.  © Instagram/@kyprisbeauty It’s been a life saver for my dried-out summer skin. One such product that fell into this category is Kypris’ Antioxidant Dew Quench & Glow Facial Serum. The first time I laid eyes on the precious blue glass apothecary-style jar, I really didn’t care so much what was inside — I just knew it was beautiful. It just so happened to be my luck that the hydrating serum would double as a complete game-changer in my...
    Little Caesars has fired two of its employees for arranging pepperoni slices in the shape of a swastika on a pizza. The highly-popular chain said it is 'deeply disappointed' by the actions of the staff members - believed to both be under 18 years old - in the Brook Park, Ohio, store. Jason Laska picked up the only pre-made pepperoni pizza left on Saturday night.  Little Caesars has fired two of its employees for arranging pepperoni slices in the shape of a swastika on a pizza (pictured) It was one of two pies that were pre-cooked and ready to collect by walk-in customers who did not need to order ahead of time.  When he returned home, his wife Misty opened the box to discover the highly-offensive Nazi symbol arranged backwards.  It is understood that the two workers were playing a prank and did not mean for the pizza to be given to a customer. Jason Laska (left) picked up the pizza from the chain's Brook Park, Ohio, store on Saturday night. When he returned home, his wife Misty (right) opened the...
    A stunning Long Island mansion once owned by William Randolph Hearst is about to hit the market for around $2 million. The publishing magnate is believed to have purchased the estate — built in 1917 and located at 7 Upper Drive in affluent North Shore village of Huntington Bay, for his mistress, Ziegfeld showgirl Marion Davies. They met following her 1915 performance of “Stop! Look! Listen!” He was 52 at the time, in his 12th year of marriage, and she was only 18 years old. The couple also spent time at Hearst Castle in California. But Davies reportedly lived in the the Huntington Bay home — which resembles a chateau due to its Tudor revival style — for three decades between 1918 and 1951, says listing broker Sabrina Teplin, of Douglas Elliman. According to a 1996 Newsday article, notable neighbors over the years include: Fanny Brice and her husband, gambler Nicky Arnstein; silent movie-era sister stars Dorothy and Lillian Gish; Albert Einstein; and Henry Fonda. Extra, extra! This is the North Shore mansion where Hearst robbed the cradle with Davies....
    A man wearing a Black Lives Matter mask announced to a large crowd on Tuesday afternoon that they intend to tear down a statue of former President Abraham Lincoln this week that former slaves purchased as a way to honor Lincoln, who ended slavery. “We don’t want to tear down the statue today,” the man said. “We don’t want to do it today. We are going to be doing it on Thursday at 7 p.m., okay? Thursday at 7 p.m. … We are going to be out here; we want you to share it; we want you to follow us … we want you to get involved; we want you to donate in any way you can to help us get supplies to get all this done so we can do even bigger events in other areas.” “We are trying to be at the Supreme Court and do sit-ins there, we try to be at Mitch McConnell’s house,” the man continued as the crowd cheered. “We are going to show up and wake these rich white people up!” WATCH: Protester...