Web Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Wednesday, Dec 07, 2022 - 21:48:24
51 results - (0.000 seconds)

Transformers:

latest news at page 1:
    Megan Fox has had some “harrowing experiences” in Hollywood, but not at the hands of director Michael Bay. Fox, 34, took to social media to post a lengthy statement regarding a resurfaced 2009 interview she did with Jimmy Kimmel, where she recalled having to wear a “stars-and-stripes bikini” and “6-inch heels” for a scene in the Bay-directed film “Bad Boys II.” That same year, Jason Solomon, film critic for The Guardian, claimed Fox told him that her “Transformers” audition had allegedly included a visit to Bay’s home, where Bay allegedly “made [Fox] wash his Ferrari while he filmed her.” Addressing the audition, Fox said she was 19 or 20 when she tried out for the role, which did involve her working on his car; however, it didn’t take place at his home. “It was at the Platinum Dunes studio parking lot, there were several other crew members and employees present and I was at no point undressed or anything similar,” she stated. “I was not underaged at the time and I was not made to ‘wash’ or work on someone’s...