Web Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Wednesday, Feb 08, 2023 - 04:22:11
78 results - (0.003 seconds)

they’re right:

latest news at page 1:
    Combination: Jeff Bezos (L), Elon Musk (C) and Bill Gates (R).Reuters Climate change appears to be high on the agenda for tech billionaires like Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates but some are questioning whether they're focusing their efforts on the right areas. Broadly speaking, the three richest tech billionaires — who rank in the top five richest people on the planet — are all trying to develop new technologies that can reduce the world's carbon dioxide emissions. Musk is largely focused on funding carbon capture technologies, Gates is particularly bullish on nuclear energy, and Bezos has created a dedicated "Bezos Earth fund." All of them believe that technology has a major role to play in tackling climate change and they're doing their utmost to ensure they're pushing the boundaries when it comes to climate tech. "They basically think in the 'Iron Man way,' which is that we can build the technology to innovate ourselves out of it," Christian Kroll, the founder and CEO of search engine Ecosia, told CNBC on a video call, adding that they should be...
    This article was medically reviewed by Jason R. McKnight, MD, MS, a family medicine physician and clinical assistant professor at Texas A&M College of Medicine.  Medically Reviewed Reviewed By Check Mark Icon A check mark. It indicates that the relevant content has been reviewed and verified by an expert Our stories are reviewed by medical professionals to ensure you get the most accurate and useful information about your health and wellness. For more information, visit our medical review board. Compression socks may even help reduce muscle soreness in athletes. amriphoto/Getty Images Compression socks can improve circulation, reduce blood clots, and ease swelling.  Compression socks can benefit people with varicose veins, diabetes, and venous ulcers.  To choose the right compression sock size, go to the doctor or a surgical supply store.  Visit Insider's Health Reference library for more advice. Compression socks , also known as compression stockings, are socks of various lengths that apply pressure to promote blood flow in your leg veins. They're typically tighter at the ankles and get looser as they go up the leg. They can be purchased...
    Young peope who define themselves as asexual have been sharing the often negative reactions they experience if they're open about their lack of sexual desire - including being told they simply haven't 'met the right person'.  One of the most prominent voices for the asexual community in the UK is 24-year-old Yasmin Benoit, a model and activist who wants to raise visibility of asexuality and aromanticism.   In an interview with the Observer, she revealed that she's been branded a 'psychopath' because of her sexuality, and that people have assumed she's been 'molested' in the past to explain her lack of sexual attraction.  One of the most prominent voices for the asexual community in the UK is 24-year-old Yasmin Benoit, a model and activist who wants to raise visibility of asexuality and aromanticism Asexual YouTuber Lynn Saga, 23, says signs you might be asexual include not being interested in intimacy 'They were, like: 'You don't look asexual, you're probably just insecure, or you must have got molested or you must be gay? Maybe you're a psychopath', said Yasmin.  According to asexual...
    Capt. Jay Baker, describing the man who killed eight people in the Atlanta area Tuesday: 'Yesterday was a really bad day for him and this is what he did.' The police overseeing the investigation into the Atlanta spree killings that targeted Asian women working at massage parlors seem to be working overtime to avoid reaching the conclusion that the murders were a far-right hate crime. But anymore, that’s how the American policing system seems to operate: deliberately blind to any ideological components of transparent right-wing violence. Despite Asian women comprising six of the eight victims, the Cherokee County Sheriff’s Office seemed to be making one excuse after the other for the 25-year-old white perpetrator—but warning that it couldn’t call the mass killings a hate crime. Then it emerged that the sheriff’s official, Capt. Jay Baker, making all the excuses himself was prone to indulging in anti-Asian bigotry in the form of a Facebook post promoting a T-shirt describing COVID-19 as an “Imported Virus From Chy-Na.” “He was pretty much fed up, and kind of at [the] end of his rope,...
    WITH the eyes of the world upon her, Meghan Markle’s ­emotional hug with singer Alexandra Burke came during her final public appearance as a working member of the Royal Family. A year on, the X Factor winner has shared details of the pair’s heartfelt chat — and backed the “brave” Duchess of Sussex’s decision to speak out on racism. ???? Read our Meghan and Harry live blog for the latest news... 10Meghan at the Commonwealth Service last year, where she met Alexandra BurkeCredit: PA:Press Association Alexandra, 32, also opened up about her own experiences with prejudice, revealing she was once arrested after being spat at by a white woman. Speaking in the wake of Meghan and Prince Harry’s bombshell Oprah Winfrey interview, the singer says: “It was heartbreaking for me to watch that. “They are a family who have things going on, just like everyone does. “Meghan is the nicest person ever. When we met at the Commonwealth Service, she said wasn’t allowed to hug me because it was at the start of coronavirus — but it was right at...
    BEIJING (Reuters) - China's foreign ministry said on Friday that seeing the plight of Americans suffering in a severe winter storm that hit the state of Texas this week reinforced a belief among Chinese citizens that their country is "on the right path". Foreign ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying made the comments in response to a question from a state media journalist on calls by western countries for an investigation into alleged human rights abuses in its western Xinjiang region. During her lengthy response, made at a regular ministry news conference, Hua repeated China's denials of abuse of Muslims in the region, and said that Australia, Canada and the United States had histories of genocide. But she also contrasted the vulnerability of many Texans with the festive experience of Chinese during the recently-completed Lunar New Year holiday. State and social media in Communist Party-led China frequently draw attention to crises in the United States and other western countries. "Not to be wanting of food or clothing, not to be hungry or cold, this is the fundamental human right that is the...
    LUCIFER'S Tom Ellis has offered a bleak warning to fans after they were bombarded by scams from fake accounts. The 42-year-old actor plays the titular Lucifer in the Netflix series, and released a stark warning to his fans via his Instagram account. The best series on Netflix The best movies on Netflix New on Netflix: What to watch this week   4Lucifer actor Tom Ellis has warned fans against fake scam accounts trying to get money out of themCredit: Netflix Tom advised fans to be careful after some had been exploited by scam accounts pretending to be him. In a statement to his 8.9 million Instagram followers on Tuesday, he wrote: "I have said this once but I’ll say it one last time because apparently people are still falling for this. "I have never used any account other than my official Twitter TomEllis17 or my official Instagram OfficialTomEllis, both of which have blue tics to verify that it is me.” He added to fans that he does not use Gmail, Facebook or Hangouts, so they shouldn't respond to...
    GEORGES ST-PIERRE has urged the UFC to get in contact with him if they're serious about making a super-fight with Khabib Nurmagomedov. Nurmagomedov has been campaigning for a legacy fight with the former two-division champion ever since claiming the lightweight throne in April 2018. 3Georges St-Pierre is seemingly still open to fighting Khabib NurmagomedovCredit: Getty 3Khabib Nurmagomedov has had his eye on Georges St-Pierre ever since claiming the lightweight throneCredit: Getty But UFC supremo Dana White recently claimed the Russian is no longer interested in facing GSP, a suggestion the recently-retired 155lb king has since dismissed. And St-Pierre has told the promotion to stop playing games if they want to book the mega-fight. During an appearance on Michael Bisping's Believe You Me podcast, he said: “If the UFC would want me back, it’s not me that would go and try to beg for a fight. “‘Hey please, can I come back?’ They’re gonna lowball the sh-t out of me. It would be the most stupid thing I can do. And you understand that as a fighter. “If they have an...
    WANDAVISION fans have complained they are 'already confused' by the Disney+ show just minutes into the premiere. The eagerly anticipated show arrived on the streaming service today and sees Elizabeth Olsen and Paul Bettany reprise their roles from the Marvel films as Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch and Vision. 4WandaVision fans have been left confused within minutes of the series premiere Credit: Disney The series certainly doesn't follow the traditional format of a Marvel film or TV show, with the characters moving through different decades from the 1950s onwards and paying homage to classic sitcom styles along the way. While viewers loved the style of the show, they were equally confused by it all, especially how Wanda and Vision could even be back together considering he died in Avengers Endgame. Taking to Twitter, one fan wrote: "I'm confused, it's cute, amazing and entertaining but WHATTTTTT." Another added: "I’m so freaking confused but I’m LOVING it so far." 4Elizabeth Olsen and Paul Bettany return as Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch and Vision in the Disney+ series Credit: Disney 4Viewers described the show...
    A video has emerged of 'Soho Karen' Miya Ponsetto hitting out at officers while she was arrested for her DUI months before she went viral for accusing a black teen of theft.  The woman, 22, can be heard screaming 'There are gang members killing people right now and you're arresting a girl?!' while cops attempt to cuff her and get her in the back of a police car.  A bystander captured the video in October 2020 during which she is seen resisting arrest and questioning why she is being handcuffed, claiming 'I didn't do anything'.   The video comes as Ponsetto arrived back in LA yesterday after leaving New York where she was arraigned on assault charges for attacking 14-year-old Keyon Harrold Jr, claiming he stole her phone. 'Soho Karen' Miya Ponsetto was filmed by a bystander hitting out at officers while she was arrested for her DUI in October, months before she went viral As Ponsetto is forced to the floor in her attempts to worm her way out of the cop's hands, her mother Nicole wails...
    FRANK LAMPARD has told his embattled Chelsea players: You are either with or against me. Boss Lampard only wants those at his club willing to stick together during the tough times. 1Frank Lampard faces a fight to hold on to his jobCredit: News Group Newspapers Ltd Chelsea face League Two minnows Morecambe in the FA Cup tomorrow on a run of four defeats from six games and with pressure mounting on the manager. Lampard said: “Players who are not playing shouldn’t be happy. “I don’t expect it to be a popularity contest for myself. But all I ask is for them to train well, back your team-mate and have a determined attitude every day. That’s it. "If there are players that don’t have that, then they have decisions to make. If there are opportunities for them to leave it will have to be right for them, right for the club and for myself, then that can happen.” Lampard refused to be drawn on the ins and outs to expect during the January transfer window but outcast left-back Marcos...
    Actor Matthew McConaughey has accused political 'illiberals' of 'completely 'illegitimising the other side' - saying that liberals are 'often being cannibalised' by hardliners on left and right.  The Oscar winner, who has been touted as a possible candidate for governor of Texas in the future, said there is 'no room for any consensus' and accused both sides of 'exaggerating' each other's positions into an 'irrational state'.  Speaking on ITV's Good Morning Britain, he did not identify himself with either Democrats or Republicans - saying that 'there are extremes on both sides that I think are unfair' - although he has previously been described as 'centre-right'.  'You need liberals, what I don't think we need is the illiberals and what I don't think that some liberals see is that they're often being cannibalised by the illiberals,' he said.  Actor Matthew McConaughey (pictured) has accused political 'illiberals' of 'completely 'illegitimising the other side' Asked by Piers Morgan about his views on free speech, McConaughey said that 'the extreme left and the extreme right completely illegitimise the other side, the liberal and the...
    Pro-Trump protesters in FloridaAlberto E. Tamargo/AP Let our journalists help you make sense of the noise: Subscribe to the Mother Jones Daily newsletter and get a recap of news that matters.Last weekend, Danny Presti, who owns Mac’s Public House in Staten Island, New York, hit a police officer with his car while evading arrest for having flagrantly violated coronavirus restrictions—specifically the one about serving unmasked customers indoors. A police statement said that they attempted to arrest Presti after observing people inside the bar, but the bar owner got behind the wheel, ran his car into a New York City sheriff’s deputy, and drove 100 yards with that deputy perched on the car like some life-sized hood ornament. Before this encounter, Presti already had become a right-wing hero after publicly defying New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo order that bars and restaurants in areas with a high concentration of infections cease serving customers indoors. Instead he declared his bar an “autonomous zone” and encouraged people to come drink and eat at the establishment.  As Media Matters for America reported, Presti’s opposition to science and to...
    THE Duggar family have been trolled by fans after their Instagram accodunt was flooded with Joe Biden supporters. The infamous conservative family, who supported Donald Trump and whose son ran for state office, shared a Thanksgiving post that read: "Happy Fall Y’all! November is National Gratitude Month! What are you grateful for today?" 11Jim Bob and Michelle were trolled by Biden supportersCredit: NBCUniversal - Getty But fans quickly flocked to the comments to reveal they were thankful for "new leadership in the White House" and that "decency had been restored." "For my Savior Jesus Christ & that Trump will be out of office come January! Amen!" commented one fan, as another shared: "Biden & Harris. Thank god normal decency has been restored to America’s soul." "Biden and Harris replacing Trump and Pence! America is back..." added another, as one international follower wrote: "That the USA voted for Biden and Harris. The world thanks you!" The religious family do not believe in birth control, LGBTQ rights, nor dating. 11The family shared a post asking for followers to share what they are...
    Lawyer seeks to withdraw from Bannon border wall case Twitter Mailbag: Whats next for Tony Ferguson? Meghan Markle, Katie Holmes, and Lady Gaga Love These Luxe Handbags, and They’re Up to 50% Off Right Now © Provided by People Samir Hussein/Samir Hussein/WireImage; Brendon Thorne/Getty; Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Meghan Markle, Katie Holmes, and Lady Gaga are some of the most fashionable women in Hollywood. Of course, when we realized that these three women (each of whom have their own very unique styles) are all fans of Edinburgh-based luxury handbag brand Strathberry, we knew we had to get our hands on some of the label’s chic designs ASAP. And what better time to do so than during its November Sale where select styles are up to 50 percent off? RELATED: The 3 Best Sales Happening This Weekend and Exactly What to Buy Strathberry handbags usually retail at prices fit for a Duchess, so shopping the brand’s gorgeous leather accessories for up to half-off is an opportunity we don’t plan on passing up — and neither should you. Plus, with the holidays right...
    Nicole Karlis November 2, 2020 11:06PM (UTC) A new estimate of the North Atlantic right whale population shows they're in worse shape than previously thought. According to the National Marine Fisheries Service (NMFS), there are an estimated 366 remaining in the wild on Earth as of January 2019. That number is an 11 percent decrease from the previous estimate of 214 in January 2018. North Atlantic right whales can be found off the coast of New England, North Carolina and Cape Canaveral, depending on the time during their migration season. They can grow to be up to 52 feet long and live to be up to 70 years old. They feed by opening their mouths swimming slowly through large patches of zooplankton, and they communicate using low-frequency groans and pulses. Like all whales, they're major carbon sequesters; it's been estimated that whales can absorb an average of 33 tons of carbon throughout their lifetime. As such, they've been hailed as a potential natural solution to climate change. : According to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), the population of the...
    CONFUSED parents feel ‘overwhelmed’ by information when it comes to their children’s nutrition, a study has found. Half of the 1,000 mums and dads polled said they have no idea whether they are doing the right thing or not for their youngster’s diet. 2Half of parents feel confused by their child's nutrition Credit: Alamy More than a third are unsure about how big their child’s portion sizes should be, while 38 per cent are confused about how to get the right vitamins their little one needs into their diet. In fact, the study commissioned by Arla Big Milk revealed 29 per cent would find it easier to get certain vitamins and minerals into their child’s diet through fortified products. The research also found as many as 72 per cent recognise the importance of vitamin D in helping their youngsters grow, and 67 per cent acknowledge that calcium is also essential. But even when equipped with the knowledge, more than half of parents still struggle to get the right sustenance into their child because of their fussy eating habits. 2Many parents...
    Joe Biden's bargain with the radical left could hurt his chances against President Trump, Ben Shapiro told "The Ingraham Angle." The editor-in-chief of The Daily Wire and "How to Destroy America in Three Easy Steps" author said the general election has shifted from a referendum on Trump to how far to the left Democrats have gone. BEN SHAPIRO: 2020 NOW A REFERENDUM ON VENGEFUL DEMOCRATS, NOT CONTROVERSIAL TRUMP "Joe Biden’s entire campaign was rooted in the idea that he was going to be some sort of bulwark moderation against the radical left and yet time and time again, he has refused to condemn the radical left," Shapiro told host Laura Ingraham. "He did it a little bit when he was running against Bernie Sanders, he was just the default 'not Bernie Sanders', but now he won’t condemn Antifa by name, he will not condemn Black Lives Matter by name, and now he won’t even answer simple questions about whether he wishes to end the filibuster, add states to the Senate willy-nilly for the sheer majority, or pack the Supreme Court of the United States," Shapiro said. Video"Moderate old Joe, the back to normalcy campaign, that is done,"...
    A top spokesman for the Trump administration’s Department of Health and Human Services broadcast a disturbing and conspiratorial video on Facebook this Sunday, undermining his official role as a government communicator and stoking fears of imminent violence. Michael Caputo was a longtime Trump loyalist who was brought into the administration in April in a clear attempt to wrest control over messaging about the coronavirus. President Donald Trump has consistently twisted the truth to fit his own preferred narrative and contradicted the experts who work for the federal government. Multiple reports last week revealed that Caputo had been at work doing exactly what critics had assumed: corrupting the scientific agencies meant to communicate clearly about public health, pressuring them to change messaging to fit the president’s rhetoric. In the Facebook video, as reported by the New York Times and Axios, Caputo described the negative reaction he had received due to the reports. He spun a conspiratorial tale in which opponents of the president are concocting a violent plan to overthrow him and take down his supporters, while insiders within the federal...
    Amanda Marcotte August 28, 2020 4:30PM (UTC) If there was one major takeaway from this week's Republican National Convention, it's that conservatives live in mortal terror of "cancel culture," their shiny new term for what they used to call "political correctness". Even though Donald Trump controls the White House, conservatives control the courts and Republicans control the Senate, speaker after speaker insisted that the real power in this country belongs to a shadowy liberal elite with all-encompassing powers of censorship.  "The goal of cancel culture is to make decent Americans live in fear of being fired, expelled, shamed, humiliated and driven from society as we know it," pronounced Donald Trump during his interminable acceptance speech on Thursday night. "The far left wants to coerce you into saying what you know to be FALSE, and scare you out of saying what you know to be TRUE." : "We want a culture where differences of opinion and debate are encouraged, not canceled," Ivanka Trump claimed in her introduction to her father's speech that same night.  During his sweaty and red-eyed speech on the first night of the convention,...
    Compact SUVs are hugely popular for combining the driving feel and fuel economy of a compact car with the versatility of an SUV — all with little compromise. Whether you’re looking for a small family vehicle or just a nice commuter, you’re sure to find the right SUV for you on this list. Here are the best compact SUVs of 2020, ranked. 1. Toyota RAV4 — $25,950 The Toyota RAV4 has always been a class leader in compact SUVs, and that’s just as true in 2020 as ever. The RAV4 does just about everything well, with a ton of standard safety and infotainment technology, a fuel-efficient engine and a comfortable, well-designed interior. We love the variety in the RAV4 model range with the exciting TRD Off-Road trim and various hybrid trims available like the XSE, which is both efficient and sporty. Our only complaint is that the starting MSRP is a little high for this class, but the base trim is well-equipped. The current RAV4 is fresh off a redesign, and this version is the best RAV4 Toyota TM, +0.02% has ever made. ...
    RIGHT now, my social media is divided – and not about face masks or cancel culture. It’s between those who are grinning on windswept beaches, determinedto have their long-booked summer holiday, and those who are pointing out that going away just isn’t necessary this year. 2Our columnist Kate Wills explains why travel is sometimes the medicineCredit: Lancton It’s no coincidence that the latter group tend to have gardens or live somewhere bigger than a shoebox. But wherever you stand on the risks of travel and Covid (and no doubt the ever-shifting rules will have changed again by the time you read this), the idea that holidays are a luxury is just plain wrong. Sometimes they can be a lifeline. I’ve been using holidays as a form of therapy for years. Whether it was a messy break-up, hating my job or just a feeling of “What am I doing with my life?” my solution would often be to jet off, weighed down not only with actual baggage, but emotional baggage, too. I’d read Eat, Pray, Love and thought that the answer...
    A couple who were married for 17 years formed a throuple with a woman they met on a camping trip to help get through a 'rough patch'. Technician Eli Titus, 36, and health services coordinator Mikey Titus, 37, from Beaverton, Oregon, met Alida Gibson, 31, in July 2018, forming a triad in the hope of rekindling their rocky marriage. The insurance rep, who they met through a mutual friend,  had also been going through a hard time and was recently divorced.   Eli and Mikey had three children - Linkoln, 12, Maddox, seven, and Lennox, five, - before they met Alida, but they now consider her another parent to their brood.  Eli, 36, (center) and Mikey Titus, 37, (right) met Alida Gibson, 31, (left) at a private camping festival. They had been married for 17 years when they decided to form a triad Between them they have three children, Linkoln, 12, Maddox, 7, and Lennox, 5, all born during Mikey and Eli's original marriage.  Eli, (center) and Mikey  (left) and Alida (right) are pictured with their children and dog ...
    Amanda Marcotte August 7, 2020 5:11PM (UTC) On Thursday, New York State Attorney General Letitia James filed a lawsuit seeking to dissolve the National Rifle Association, on the grounds that it's functioning as a massive grift and not, as it bills itself, a "civil rights" organization for gun owners. There's no way to know how this will play out — the NRA still wields political power, largely because it's been so useful to Republicans — but the evidence marshaled by James and independent journalists is overwhelming.  As James said in her statement, the NRA "went unchecked for decades while top executives funneled millions into their own pockets," and the degree of corruption was so broad and deep that the scheme has "basically destroyed all the assets of the NRA." : Many of the details of how NRA executives treated the tax-exempt nonprofit like a personal piggy bank have been widely reported in recent years, but the lawsuit generated even more astounding details, including allegations that NRA head Wayne LaPierre spent a million dollars of NRA funds on private chartered flights and vacations for his family....
    With the news of two Big Ten programs, Michigan State and Rutgers, putting their entire teams into quarantine after some of their staff and players tested positive for coronavirus, the future of college football in 2020 gets more dismal by the day. “It's affected intercollegiate athletics, the enterprise. And we continue to navigate so many unknowns and uncertainties,” Director of Athletics at Texas Tech University Kirby Hocutt told Fox News in an exclusive interview. Collegiate sports are universities and colleges’ biggest moneymakers—and school presidents and athletic directors certainly rely on the funds that come from their Division I teams. Between the millions the teams bring in from ticket sales, television contracts, apparel deals, and alumni contributions, it’s easy to see how much a school’s financial status could change if say a pandemic closed down a large portion of athletics. “It's had a significant impact on the finances of intercollegiate athletics all across the country,” Hocutt said. “We're in uncharted territory, we have never tried to lead and manage through a pandemic before and the financial challenges are real.” Real as in...
    by John E. Finn, Wesleyan University Many public health professionals and politicians are urging or requiring citizens to wear face masks to help slow the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Some Americans have refused, wrongly claiming mask decrees violate the Constitution. An internet search turns up dozens of examples. “Costco Karen,” for instance, staged a sit-in in a Costco entrance in Hillsboro, Oregon after she refused to wear a mask, yelling “I am an American … I have rights.” A group called Health Freedom Idaho organized a protest against a Boise, Idaho, mask mandate. One protester said, “I’m afraid where this country is headed if we just all roll over and abide by control that goes against our constitutional rights.” As one protester said, “The coronavirus doesn’t override the Constitution.” Speaking as a constitutional law scholar, these objections are nonsense. The objections It is not always clear why anti-maskers think government orders requiring face coverings in public spaces or those put in place by private businesses violate their constitutional rights, much less what they think those rights are. But most...
    The Missouri governor said he's ready and willing to issue a pardon of a St. Louis couple if they are charged by local prosecutors after brandishing their guns at Black Lives Matter protesters in their neighborhood last month. “I don't think they're going to spend any time in jail," said Republican Gov. Mike Parson during an interview with a local radio station Friday, noting a pardon would be “exactly what would happen” if District Attorney Kim Gardner were to indict the couple. The governor's authority to grant reprieves, commutations, and pardons is derived from the Constitution of Missouri, article IV, section 7, according to state law. Last week, local police seized the AR-15 Mark McCloskey waved at protesters, who he said threatened him and his wife. Gardner called the incident "alarming" and said, “We will not tolerate the use of force against those exercising their First Amendment rights.” Several prominent Republicans in the state, including Sen. Josh Hawley, have criticized Gardner for teasing potential charges against the McCloskeys. "There is no question under Missouri...
    Photo via Michael M. SinclairThis morning, Florida suspended alcohol consumption at bars statewide. The order from the state left the window open for establishments to still serve alcohol as long they derive 50% or less of gross revenue from the sale of on-site booze. Establishments that derive more than 50% of gross sales from alcohol, will not be able to continue to operate, but bars will be able to continue selling pre-packaged alcohol. The order undoubtedly has bar and live music venues owners frustrated beyond belief. Most of them—especially the ones that’ve continually done the right thing by following shutdown orders or temporarily closing after a COVID-19 exposure—aren’t mad about not being able to open though. They’re mad about the state’s haphazard, willy nilly, plan and approach to tackling coronavirus shutdowns. In Ybor City, Kevin Lilly, co-owner and operator of the Rock Brothers Brewing and The Attic music venue half-joked, “If I set up an Autonomous Zone around my bar in Ybor, can I open and do whatever I want then?” Another such frustrated owner is Tom DeGeorge, GM and...