Web Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Wednesday, Feb 01, 2023 - 17:27:06
161 results - (0.003 seconds)

done before:

latest news at page 1:
    SIR MO FARAH has said he would have 'loved to play for Arsenal' but admits 'he was never good enough.' The two-time Olympic gold medalist had a wicked cross and unlimited stamina during is teenage years. 2Farah with legendary Arsenal boss Arsene WengerCredit: GETTY IMAGES 2Farah is targeting a big summer of runningCredit: GETTY IMAGES But Farah admits he wasn't good enough to make it as a professional footballer. He instead joined a running club and over a decade later went on to become one of Team GB's most famous Olympians. Speaking to the Guardian, Farah said: "I would have loved to play for Arsenal, but I was never good enough. "I played at school and for the local club until I was 14, but I was only good because I could cross the ball and run forward and run back. "I didn’t have any other skills. I joined a running club instead." Farah, who will be 39 in March, has admitted he's not done with his career just yet and is eyeing to run in GB colours this...
    IF you've lived through a house renovation, then you'll know they can be a pretty gruelling process - so it helps if you have DIY experience under your belt to speed things along. Before the pandemic, Ellie Unwin, 24, and Harry Baines, 25, were saving to buy a house that wouldn't need much work done. 8The couple bought their house for £135k in June 2020Credit: Jam Press 8They've now added £45k to the valueCredit: Jam Press 8The couple did a lot of the work themselvesCredit: Jam Press But as prices shot up in the pandemic, the young couple, from Nottinghamshire, decided they opt for a doer-upper instead - even though they had zero DIY experience. In July 2020, they purchased their three-bed semi-detached house for £135,000 - and thanks to their incredible transformation, Ellie and Harry have increased its value by a whopping £45,000. Ellie, who works as an accountant, explained: "When we first got the keys, it was like a building site and we could not live in the house as it was. "The house was very old and outdated,...
    At the end, it was just the two of them: Mother and son talking quietly and agreeing a future neither in their worst nightmares would have dreamed possible. If the extravagantly ornate ticking clock on the mantelpiece of the Queen’s private apartment in Windsor Castle where they met yesterday had wound itself back half a century to when the Queen was consoling the schoolboy Andrew over a grazed knee, say, there would not have been a more intimate moment. Here was Prince Andrew, the Queen’s favourite, who for the first 22 years of his life had exalted in the pre-eminent status of heir in line to the throne, effectively handing in his badge of office. That lofty rank of second in the order of succession had, of course, long since disappeared with the birth of his nephews William and Harry, then diminished further with the arrival of the brothers’ own families. But now he was to relinquish the use of his birthright, HRH – His Royal Highness – the lofty title that has preceded his name on letterheads and official...
    BRIGHTON have completed the signing of Poland whizkid Kacper Kozlowski - before shipping him out on loan to their Belgian sister club for the rest of the season. Albion have snapped up the midfielder, 18, for around £8million from Ekstraklasa side Pogon Szczecin on a four-and-a-half-year deal. 1Kozlowski played at Euro 2020Credit: ALAMY Kozlowski will be loaned out to Royale Union St-Gilloise - also owned by Albion supremo Tony Bloom and currently top of the Belgian top flight - once the Seagulls switch is given international clearance. The teen sensation became the youngest ever player to represent Poland at the European Championships when he came off the bench in the 1-1 draw with Spain at Euro 2020 in June, aged just 17. Seagulls boss Graham Potter said: “His style of play suits us and our style. "During my time here, we have done very well in recruiting players for the future and Kacper is a similar signing.  “He will initially head out on loan, as it is important for him to continue his development, and he is keen to continue...
    Washington Post media columnist Margaret Sullivan is urging news organizations to bolster its "pro-democracy" coverage ahead of the one-year anniversary of the January 6 riot on Capitol Hill.  "In the year since the Jan. 6 insurrection, mainstream journalists have done a lot of things right," Sullivan began her piece Monday. "They’ve published major investigations, pointed out politicians’ lies and, in many cases, finally learned how to clearly communicate the facts of what happened leading up to that horrendous riot at the U.S. Capitol — and what is happening now as pro-Trump Republicans steadily chip away at the very checks and balances that saved American democracy last year. Much of this work has been impressive."  NY TIMES EDITORIAL BOARD CALLS FOR NUKING THE FILIBUSTER, PROCLAIMING ‘EVERY DAY IS JAN. 6’ "And yet, something crucial is missing. For the most part, news organizations are not making democracy-under-siege a central focus of the work they present to the public." Trump supporters try to break through a police barrier, Wednesday, Jan. 6, 2021, at the Capitol in Washington. (AP Photo/Julio Cortez) Sullivan...
    JAKE PAUL envisioned that he would knock out and 'embarrass' Tyron Woodley in their rematch. Paul in August beat the ex-UFC champion over eight rounds but promised to leave no doubt on the second attempt. 3Jake Paul predicted he would KO and 'embarrass' Tyron WoodleyCredit: Instagram @jakepaul 3Jake Paul brutally knocked out Tyron WoodleyCredit: AP He was due to fight Tommy Fury until the British former reality TV star pulled out with a broken rib and chest infection. So it gave Paul, 24, the perfect opportunity to right the wrong when Woodley, 39, filled in for Fury, 22, on late notice. And the YouTuber left those in attendance gobsmacked following his brutal sixth-round finish. But it came as no shock to Paul, who revealed in a social media post that he visualised the viral KO. A sign read: "I Jake Paul will knock out, defeat & embarrass Tyron Woodley, Dec 18th live on Showtime." Woodley joins YouTuber 'AnEsonGib', ex-NBA star Nate Robinson, 37, and retired UFC welterweight Ben Askren, 37, on Paul's KO...
    WE BET you didn't know that some cake stands – the ones that can separate the stand from the base – can actually also be used as a punchbowl. If you're considered the hostess with the mostest, this might be the hack for you. 3A woman revealed you can transform your cake platter into a punch bowlCredit: TikTok 3You basically need to turn it upside downCredit: TikTok A woman, who goes by the name of Maia on social media, said in a video: "Did anyone know that cake plates can become punch bowls?" In the video, a woman could be seen pulling apart her glass cake platter before turning it upside down to reveal a punch bowl. It also doesn't have to be used as a punchbowl but a nice display for fruit and veggies. Many took to the comment section to claim they had done this with some of their cake platters, while others responded that they have no idea it could be done. Another home hack aficionado had previously revealed we've been washing our home...
    (CNN)As Democrats race to finish the President's Build Back Better legislation before the Christmas recess and convince a skeptical West Virginia Sen. Joe Manchin, there are other obstacles piling up that could prevent them from meeting their self-imposed deadline.With fewer than two weeks to go until the holiday break, Democrats haven't finished legislative text, are still in a series of meetings with the Senate parliamentarian over whether the bill complies with Senate rules and are still negotiating elements of their own bill, with stiff disagreements brewing in their ranks over how to handle key provisions."I think there are technical and political reasons that they can't do this next week, but I just don't think they've come to that conclusion yet because they cannot afford to," South Dakota Sen. John Thune, the Republican whip, told reporters. "They have to keep a stiff upper lip." Among the most contentious outstanding issues is how to address the state and local tax deduction, often short-handed as SALT. The House of Representatives had increased how much in state and local taxes taxpayers could deduct on...
    More On: celebrity weight loss Sharon Gless: Gaining 40 pounds for role was ‘one of dumbest things I’ve ever done’ John Goodman continues to show off 200-pound weight loss ‘Funny fat girl’ Rebel Wilson’s team didn’t want her to lose weight Jodie Sweetin talks 37-pound weight loss in pandemic: ‘I’m a stress starver’ “Million Dollar Listing” star Tyler Whitman hit “rock bottom” before deciding to shed 200 pounds. Whitman, 35, found himself short of breath and about to pass out while he was dancing at a Phish concert in 2015 when he realized he was done being overweight, he wrote in an essay for “Today.” “I began to feel faint and nearly passed out. My best friend sat down next to me. I was sobbing, humiliated. I said to him, ‘I am taking care of this. I am so done,” he wrote. The realtor said he was at his lowest that year after living a life of failed weight loss attempts. “That year, I had hit rock bottom. It was the culmination of a lifetime of...
    Some Democrats on Wednesday are reportedly questioning whether Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY) can pass the $1.9 trillion reconciliation package before his self-imposed Christmas deadline. The package has been delayed for months due to Democrat infighting and pending Senate parliamentarian rulings on radical items in the package. Further delay of Biden’s so-called Build Back Better (BBB) agenda past Christmas will likely impact the 2022 midterms. The longer the package remains bogged down in Congress, the more tricky it will be for Schumer to corral “yes” votes to pass the measure in a campaign year. “Chuck Schumer tells us every day that he is continuing to push for a vote on the Build Back Better Act by Christmas, even as some in his own party question that timeline in public and private,” Punchbowl News reported. “He’s like a broken record,” the publication added. Democrats’ doubts if Schumer can keep his promise are partly due to outstanding particulars that must be finalized. The Senate is still debating amnesty, Medicare expansion, and state and local tax deductions (SALT). Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV), who has said he...
    KATIE Price showed fans how she achieved her very glam look for the launch of her new equestrian brand. The former glamour model, 43, had a full hair and makeup session for the eye-catching shoot that featured a stencilled horse. 4Katie Price documented the stages of her makeover 4The finished product was very glamorous Katie was filmed with clips in her hair and unblended foundation on her face as her beauty team went to work. After the clips were removed from her extensions and her face was spritzed, she was good to go and revealed her new look. She wore bright pink leggings and a blue polo shirt for the photoshoot, and a Shetland pony stood by her side. The TV star gripped its pink reins as she moved her body into a number of sultry positions. The pony also had a Pricey makeover with pink hearts and stars covering its body, and its mane in plaits. The launch comes after almost 8,000 people signed a petition demanding the model never be allowed to own a pet again at the...
    There are 10 working days between Congress’ just-concluded Thanksgiving recess and winter recess. In that short window, lawmakers are now attempting to follow through with all their promises made throughout the year. Democrats in particular have a long list of priorities they want to accomplish. With an election year on the horizon it’s in their best interest to get things done as quickly as possible. For now, the House and the Senate are only scheduled to be in session through December 10 before packing it up for the rest of the year. But, like many congressional deadlines, the timeline is likely to slip later into the month. Here’s Congress’ list of priorities to finish up before their winter break. Funding the government and raising the debt ceiling The most immediate issue Congress faces is avoiding a government shutdown at the end of the week. The government is set to run out of funding on December 3. A lapse in government funding can lead to furloughs of federal employees and temporarily shutting down some “non-essential” government services. Article continues after advertisement...
    CHRISTMAS party season is fast approaching and there's a lot of lost time to be made up for after last year's Covid lockdown. Now is the perfect time to invest in your smile, whether you decide to splurge or go for a more affordable option. 1NINTCHDBPICT000267472255-1Credit: Getty - Contributor Payal Bhalla, dentist and Clinical Director of Quest Dental, reveals how to make tweaks here and there to improve your gnashers. Professional clean A good clean can do wonders and takes less than an hour. Payah said: “A scale and polish is a treatment which works to remove any stubborn plaque from your teeth that you may not be able to reach with a toothbrush, your dentist will be able to ensure all plaque is removed.  “A polish then goes over the teeth to ensure that any stains on the surface of the teeth are polished away to reveal a cleaner, brighter and more even smile.” Most read in WellbeingCRUEL TAUNTS Strangers have stared at me all my life - I’m one of only 13 with my conditionANATOMY LESSON I’m...
    By Michael Hurley, CBS Boston BOSTON (CBS) — It’s one thing to simply exist and survive in the NFL at the age of 44. It’s a whole other thing to actually thrive. And through 11 weeks of the NFL season, 44-year-old Tom Brady is thriving. He and his Bucs got back on track on Monday night, beating the Giants 30-10 in a game that was never really close. Brady started the game completing 10 of his first 10 passes, and he finished completing 30 of his 46 passes for 307 yards with two touchdowns and one interception — a pass which bounced off Mike Evans’ shoulder pad on a quick pass to the outside. It wasn’t the most dominant Brady performance of all time, but consider this: Through 11 weeks of the NFL season, Tom Brady leads the league in touchdown passes. And he does so by a somewhat comfortable margin. With the two touchdowns on Monday, Brady is now up to 29 on the year. If you’re interested how that compares to the rest of his career, it has him...
    Pelosi and Schumer have a lot of work to do in the next six weeks. Speaker Nancy Pelosi is ready to be done with anything having to do anything with infrastructure, and who can blame her? One bill done, dusted, and signed, she’s ready to get the next one out of there. That means it’s threat-making time for her caucus. Do your work or you don’t get to have recess. It always works better on holidays, too. xNBC News: Speaker Pelosi told members of House Democratic leadership they will NOT leave Washington for Thanksgiving without passing the Build Back Better Act. @NBCNews— Kyle Griffin (@kylegriffin1) November 16, 2021 Chances are very good that they will be done with work on President Joe Biden’s very popular Build Back Better (BBB) Act in plenty of time to get home for Thanksgiving. That’s the human infrastructure part of his big jobs and family agenda: a bill that addresses climate change, provides expanded support for families with universal pre-K and paid family leave, and continues popular programs from the American Rescue plan including monthly Child Tax...
    A BUSINESSMAN accidentally chucked away £16,000 - before diving through the trash to retrieve the dosh. The unnamed business owner in Greece was gutted when he accidentally binned €19,000 he was planning to deposit at the bank. 1The man was left gutted by the silly mistakeCredit: Getty For an unknown reason he had stuffed the thousands into two bin bags. Alongside the two bin liners full of notes he also had boxes and bags of rubbish he was intending to throw away, Madata.gr. Most read in US NewsDEATH RIDDLE Brian Laundrie 'had an American-flag covered gun in his bedroom,' pics revealSPORTS BECOME POLITICAL The meaning behind the let's go Brandon meme explainedTRAGIC CRASH Popular Brazilian singer Marilia Mendonca dies in plane crash aged 26Exclusive'ABSOLUTE ANGEL' 'Murdered' teacher's ex says 'we were blessed to have her in our lives' as students charged over killing'REST EASY' Rapper Yung Kece shot dead aged 20 as suspect arrested and fans pay tributeLASER QUEST US developing most powerful laser yet to blast missiles after China’s nuke test The unfortunate bloke, from the Greek island of...
    President Joe Biden heads to New Jersey on Monday to tout his multi-trillion congressional agenda with a new bridge announcement and, along the way, he'll boost Gov. Phi Murphy ahead of next week's election. Biden said his talks about his spending plan with Senator Joe Manchin over the weekend 'went well' and he hopes to have a deal in place before he leaves for Europe on Thursday.  'It went well, a few more things to work out, but it went well,' he said of negotiations. And asked if it would be done Wednesday, the president replied: 'With the grace of God and the good will of neighbor.' 'It'd be very positive to get it done before the trip,' he noted.  He'll push support for his plan in New Jersey while pushing a fellow Democrat for re-election.  Murphy, in his first term as state governor, has pushed several initiatives that line with Biden's priorities: increased income taxes on the wealthy, expanded voting rights and tightened the state's gun laws. Historical precedent favors his Republican opponent Jack Ciattarelli: the state hasn't reelected a...
    A WOMAN has shared the genius way she hides "back fat" while wearing backless dresses. But it's important to remember that there's absolutely nothing wrong with not doing anything to hide it either - it's simply about what makes you feel comfortable and confident in your body. 3A woman has revealed she uses boob tape to make her back look smooth 3She pulled her skin taut and gave the impression of a smooth back Taking to TikTok, a fashion expert and body-positive star, who goes by the name of Habit Forming Style, revealed she uses boob tape to get the job done. "Back fat: it's perfectly normal and there's nothing wrong with it but if you feel self-conscious or if you're wondering how those curvy girls are walking around with a smooth back, here's another unsexy style tip you need to know. "Just use boob tape! Also known as contour tape." She then recommended finding a spot on your rib cage, depending on where your skin doesn't show with your backless dress, and pulling forward. "You can use more...
    The Green Bay Packers will enter the next offseason with a bunch of questions regarding some of its top stars, including wide receiver Davante Adams. Adams on Wednesday threw cold water on any notion he and the Packers were going to come together for an extension before the start of the 2021 season, leaving the door open for him possibly leaving in the 2022 offseason, according to Pro Football Talk. CLICK HERE FOR MORE SPORTS COVERAGE ON FOXNEWS.COM "No. No chance, no," he said when asked whether deal would get done before Week 1. Adams said he and Aaron Rodgers are entering the 2021 season with an "identical mindset." Rodgers was nearly on the brink of leaving the Packers this past offseason and restructured his contract, which would give him an out after the 2021 season. AARON RODGERS COULD JOIN EXCLUSIVE CLUB WITH POTENTIAL 2021 MVP AWARD "[K]ind of how I look at it and how we started to look at is as a team, is like, it really is the last dance for having this type of group here,"...
    In this article AMCThe AMC Burbank 16 and the Batman bronze statue in Downtown Burbank.AaronP/Bauer-Griffin | GC Images | Getty ImagesMore than a hundred years after its founding, AMC Entertainment is doing something it's never done before — advertise on television. On Wednesday, the world's largest theater chain announced it would spend more than $25 million on a multimedia campaign featuring Academy Award-winning actress Nicole Kidman. The ads will break online and on social media on Wednesday. Versions for network TV will begin airing on Sunday. The move comes after the company endured last year's coronavirus pandemic disruptions, staved off bankruptcy and raised around $1.8 billion in cash. Armed with those funds, AMC has sought out new cinema leases, invested in fresh payment options like bitcoin, and is seeking to increase the variety of its content offerings to include sports and pretaped concerts. "As we have said repeatedly of late, thanks to the billions of dollars we have raised this year, AMC is strong, and it is time for AMC to play on offense again," CEO Adam Aron...
    THIS classic Lamborghini Countach is waiting to be reborn – after it was left in bits for 13 years. The 1982 right-hand drive supercar – set for auction at £180,000 – was stripped for a respray in 2008, but the work was never done. 4A classic Lamborghini Countach left in bits for 13 years is set to fetch £180,000 at auctionCredit: SWNS 4The 1982 right-hand drive supercar is waiting to be reborn as the work was never done Lamborghini Club UK said the poster car of the 1980s would be worth £370,000 complete. Its sale is at Ascot Racecourse on September 25. Car expert Iain Tyrrell, the technical officer of the Lamborghini Club UK, commented: "I have been to inspect the car in the flesh. "I have two international clients who have asked me to give their views on how much it would take to restore it. "It's definitely a viable restoration project. "I estimate the restoration costs would be in the six figures, but once restored it would be worth at least £350,000 to £370,000." Most read in The...
    Javy Baez and Francisco Lindor attempted to save face with New York Mets fans on Tuesday ahead of their return to Citi Field following the explanation that their thumbs-down gestures were a statement toward the fans that they weren’t going to tolerate boos anymore. Baez said Sunday that Mets fans "gotta be better" in terms of support for their team. Baez has only been with the Mets for about a month while Lindor was traded to the Mets in the offseason and signed a long-term extension with the team worth more than $300 million. CLICK HERE FOR MORE SPORTS COVERAGE ON FOXNEWS.COM "I didn’t mean to offend anybody. This is something that I’ve done in the past against the other team. I did it in LA to the dugout. I might [have said] something wrong about how I was booing the fans, and I really meant to [say] like, ‘Boo me now’ -- and not to the fans -- to our dugout because I’ve done it with the other team and against other teams," he said, via SNY. "I’ve never...
    Suzanne Morphew sent husband Barry a message saying 'I'm done' three days before she vanished, a court in Salida, Colorado, heard on the third day of a preliminary hearing.  Wearing a gray suit, dark tie and white shirt, and clutching an orange envelope, Morphew, who was charged with Suzanne's murder in May, looked on impassively as his defense lawyer Dru Nielsen argued that the case should be thrown out.  The court heard how the missing mom, who disappeared on Mother's Day 2020, spent her final days messaging her married lover Jeff Lidler, telling him her husband is never around and that she was 'spying' on him.   Police investigators told the court that Suzanne's final call was made on the afternoon of May 9 – the day before she vanished. And her final message to dad-of-six Lidler came the same day at 2.07pm with Suzanne complaining of Morphew: 'He's always gone somewhere. It never stops.' Barry Morphew is in court today for the third day of a preliminary hearing. The court in Salida, Colorado, heard that his missing wife Suzanne sent...
    Jake Gyllenhaal Doesnt Find It Necessary to Shower Often Koppers Holdings inc (KOP) Q2 2021 Earnings Call Transcript TOKYO —Time and again at the Tokyo Olympic Games, U.S. athletes have climbed onto the medal podium to be rewarded with gold, silver or bronze. In an historic first, nearly 60% of those U.S. medalists have been women. © Kirby Lee, USA TODAY Sports American Valarie Allman giver her new gold medal a kiss after winning the women's discus throw at the Tokyo Olympics. If U.S. women were their own country, they would be fourth in the Olympic medal count, ahead of Great Britain, Germany, Italy, France and nearly 200 other countries, and behind only the entire U.S. team, China and the Russian Olympic Committee. Of Team USA’s 98 medals heading into the final weekend of the Games, 58 have been won by women,  nearly twice as many as the 35 won by men. (Five of the medals have been won in mixed events featuring male and female athletes.)  From NFL plays to college sports scores, all the top sports news you need to know every...
    Floridas Broward County school district reverses its mask mandate after funding threat from the governor A man was locked in a state mental hospital in Hawaii for 2 years. Now officials realize they got the wrong guy. © Provided by NBC Sports Replay Video SETTINGS OFF HD HQ SD LO Skip Ad Steelers linebacker T.J. Watt is heading into the final season of his rookie contract and wants a long-term deal. Steelers President Art Rooney II says he’d like to make that happen as well. But Rooney said he simply doesn’t know whether the two sides can find a deal they both think is fair before the regular season starts. “We’d like to get T.J.’s deal done, if we can, before the start of the season,” Rooney said, via Steelers.com. “That’s the goal. I don’t like to get into those details in terms of the discussions, but we’re going to try to get it done by the start of the season if we can. I try not to get optimistic or pessimistic. I’ve seen these things go so many...
    Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale Has Finally Begun: Shop These 20 Amazing Menswear Deals Behold the glory of the Olympics baseball bullpen cart with a glove-shaped seat Hiram Garcia When Black Adam flies into theaters next summer, the ancient antihero will be doing it with the help of new technology. Hiram Garcia, a producer on the DC film, told Collider that the special effects team was “put to work” and that the technology used to show off the character’s abilities is totally “unique.” “The technology we’re using to make Black Adam fly has never been done before. It’s completely unique,” he said. “It was critical for us to ensure that it felt special, authentic and real. [Director] Jaume [Collet-Serra] took that to heart. Our special effects team are Oscar winners, and we certainly put them to work.” Garcia said with other films in the superhero genre, “it’s common to see abilities fall to the wayside” when dealing with characters who have multiple big powers. The new tech was necessary to avoid the shortcomings of genre predecessors, and help realize the character’s...
    Cubs relief pitcher Craig Kimbrel. Matt Marton-USA TODAY Sports The Chicago Cubs still have a lot of work to do with the hours left before the trade deadline ticking down. Here are three deals to get done before then. The Cubs have already said goodbye to Yu Darvish, Joc Pederson and Andrew Chafin this year. They’re not done yet. The trade deadline is coming up on Friday and Chicago is expected to be one of the most active teams out there. With their playoff hopes out the window, the Cubs firesale is on. Now is the time to cash in as much as possible.MLB Trade Rumors: 3 deals Cubs need to get done before the deadline3. Craig Kimbrel to the DodgersThe Cubs can take advantage of a contender in need by sending Craig Kimbrel to the Dodgers. Los Angeles has a serious problem with Kenley Jansen melting down over the past couple of weeks. He blew three saves in his last four appearances. Even though he bounced back for a save against the Rockies over the weekend, he’s on shaky...
    A view of the Olympic rings in Tokyo ahead of the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games in Japan.Danny Lawson | PA Images | Getty Images The Tokyo Olympics are set to officially begin after a one-year delay, and the International Olympic Committee says organizers have done all they can to ensure a safe games as the coronavirus pandemic rages on. "Everything that … can be done, everything that was recommended by all these experts — some of them here with us to deliver these games — we have done," Christophe Dubi, the IOC's Olympic Games executive director, said in response He was responding to criticism that the organization was using "cheap measures" and had not listened to advice. Dubi told CNBC's "Capital Connection" on Friday that the IOC received help from many experts around the world and "diligently followed up" on all the measures that were recommended. "I think we're doing just the right thing, and we do not consider at all that it is cheap," he said.Challenges at the OlympicsBesides Covid-19, the delayed 2020 Games have also been hounded by...
    SIMONE Biles performed an astonishing vault that no other female gymnast has ever landed before during a practice session ahead of the 2020 Tokyo Olympics. The 24-year-old, the most decorated American gymnast of all time, posted a video of herself performing a Yurchenko double pike on Thursday. 5Simone Biles is the only gymnast to have landed the stunt in a competitionCredit: Reuters 5'Yurchenko' refers to the vaults entryCredit: Twitter/NBC Olympics The seemingly impossible stunt consists of a round-off onto the springboard, followed by a back handspring onto the vault, before completing two full rotations in the pike position before landing. The term "Yurchenko" describes the vaults entry and is named after Natalie Yurchenko, a Soviet world champion who first completed the skill in the early 1980s. After executing the move to near perfection, Biles posted an image of herself to Instagram with her tongue poking out, accompanied by the caption: "Finished podium training — feeling pretty good!!!" HISTORY MAKER Biles made history back in May when she successfully landed the move on the vault during the US...
    To prepare well for the second entry, it is useful to practice with some well-selected exercises. Advised by two professors, the prestigious lyricists Henry IV and Louis Le Grant, it would be useful for any student to leave third place. Thinking of retiring after a patent? Those who try to understand better will be advised to pack some homework with their backpack. This revised math exercise guide is for third year students to enter second year class. Anne Paradas Arroyo, Professor Louis Le Grand High School And Professor Laurent Lemaire Henry IV High School Advice Site Mathematical exercises to be done in the summer for their future students from these two Parisian institutions. S Read More – Find out the results of patents in Student Figaro “The overall level of training provided is very high compared to the third year plan”Anne Paradas Arroyo and Laurent Lemaire “This is a selection of exercises that cover most of the third year program in mathematics, which aims to take useful knowledge and techniques to enter the second year.” They add “He...
    BRITNEY Spears slammed her conservatorship's "self-care" rules in a new Instagram post. However, the embroiled singer quickly deleted her original caption before today's court hearing resumes in the battle against dad, Jamie. 5Britney Spears slammed her conservatorship's 'self-care' rules in a new Instagram postCredit: Instagram 5However, the embroiled singer quickly deleted her original caption before today's court hearing resumesCredit: Getty Yesterday, Britney posted snaps in a black and yellow french maid costume in front of a red backdrop. It's now captioned with just red high-heel emojis, but it was originally captioned: "Like I said … my maids may have been able to get their nails done during COVID after salons opened but f**k … at least my maid outfit was the hottest”. Followers commented: "What happened to the first post with the same pics talking about your nails?" Another said: "Well, that post looked different a few minutes ago." Other fans chimed in: "So this post said something completely different a few seconds ago!!!!!" Britney noted during her June 23rd hearing, Briney shared she wasn't allowed to get a manicure...
    Fortunately, a restaurant featuring Ant-Man won’t be serving ants. Earlier this summer, Disneyland brought the Marvel universe to its theme parks with the opening of Avengers Campus. Now, the Disney Cruise Line is also joining the superhero world with the launch of a Marvel-themed restaurant. While it was originally announced back in April, the Disney Parks Blog recently revealed more details about the Worlds of Marvel restaurant, which will be part of the Disney Wish cruise ship. According to the announcement, the restaurant will feature a theatrical element featuring Ant-Man and the Wasp from the Marvel Cinematic Universe. ‘STAR WARS’ PROMPTS FAN BACKLASH FOR REMOVING ‘SLAVE-1’ SHIP NAME The experience, which Disney says is more than just a meal and a show, will be based around the idea that the two characters are going on their first speaking engagement as members of the superhero team. Apparently, the duo will have to face off with a variety of unnamed super-villains during the experience. The Disney Parks Blog described the experience as "something that's never been done before in a restaurant on...
    When Patrick Duffy lost his wife of 43 years in 2017, the “Dallas” star didn’t expect to find love again – but that changed when he met Linda Purl. Originally Published by: Monkees star Micky Dolenz recalls filming hit TV series: It was very intense Pete Davidson, Phoebe Dynevor smitten in first public event appearance at Wimbledon Renée Zellweger, Ant Anstead spotted at the TV hosts beach home The couple, who hit it off late last year during a group text chat, enjoyed a slow courtship, or what the “Happy Days” actress described as “a very Victorian process” where they spent weeks talking before sharing a kiss. “We Zoomed every single night for at least two to three hours,” Duffy, 72, recently told Closer Weekly. “So we explored all our history, our past, our loves. We listened to music together and covered all that ground you normally cover over months of dating.” “You get to a point where you think, ‘It’s all about her. How do I get her to smile?’” Duffy shared. “We’ve eliminated all the trials...
    Kaley Cuoco stars in HBO Max's "The Flight Attendant." Phil Caruso/HBO Max Kaley Cuoco said in a new THR roundtable she'd never done a sex scene before "The Flight Attendant." "I didn't know what to do," the star said of her intimate onscreen moment with Michiel Huisman. "When they called 'cut,' I'd be hovering over him like I was on a toilet," Cuoco added. Visit Insider's homepage for more stories. Kaley Cuoco revealed in a new interview that she'd never done a sex scene before her intimate moment onscreen in "The Flight Attendant."  Cuoco said during The Hollywood Reporter's comedy actress roundtable that her scene partner, Michiel Huisman, who had been on "Game of Thrones" (where he played Daario Naharis), had experience doing similar scenes, but that she was "totally out of my element." "I just had no idea," the "Big Bang Theory" star said of her experience filming the steamy encounter. "When they called 'cut,' I'd be hovering over him like I was on a toilet. I'm like, 'I'm not touching anything, I'm not looking at...
    TOM HEATON is poised to seal his move to Manchester United after undergoing a medical this week. The goalkeeper will complete a return to Old Trafford after more than a decade away, reports say. 2Tom Heaton is heading back to Old TraffordCredit: Reuters Tom Heaton will undergo his medical with Manchester United this week then he’ll sign the contract until June 2023 + one more season option. Done, completed and here we go confirmed. ???? #MUFCOfficial announcement expected in July.Re: Sancho, negotiations still ongoing. https://t.co/kdhxMYVT0G— Fabrizio Romano (@FabrizioRomano) June 14, 2021 Heaton left Aston Villa on a free transfer this summer and the shot stopper is poised to rejoin United. The 35-year-old keeper will have his medical this week before finalising his move, Fabrizio Romano reports. Heaton is expected to sign a two-year contract with the option of another season at Old Trafford. United have been on the hunt for another keeper, with the future of back-ups Lee Grant and Sergio Romero uncertain. BETTING SPECIAL - GET £50 in FREE BETS for Royal Ascot with Sky Bet Most...
    ACTOR Dwayne Johnson’s has embarked on a brand-new Disney+ series, Behind the Attraction. Fans of Disney Parks and Resorts will enjoy this new series that promises a "peek 'behind the curtain'" at the development of the most beloved and iconic attractions and destinations. 3Dwayne Johnson is executive producer of new series Behind the Attraction Dwayne is an executive producer in the ten-part series, and it will feature never-before-seen footage. Set to debut 16th July, the series will explore the history of the Haunted Mansion, Jungle Cruise, Tower of Terror, Space Mountain and more. Viewers will discover how the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror transformed into Guardians of the Galaxy Mission: Breakout! The series poster shows art for the Disneyland Railroad, Space Mountain, It's a Small World, the Haunted Mansion, Star Tours, Jungle Cruise, the monorail and Disneyland castle. View this post on Instagram A post shared by Walt Disney Imagineering (@waltdisneyimagineering) What's on Netflix, Disney+ and Amazon Prime?Looking for a new Netflix series to binge or the best movies to watch on Amazon Prime? We have you covered... ...
    Tiger Woods has opened up about his brutal crash. Woods was involved in a single-vehicle rollover crash in California back in February, and the injuries have his golf future in jeopardy. Now, he’s broken his silence on his fight to return to normal, and it sounds like it’s a tough journey. (RELATED: David Hookstead Is The True King In The North When It Comes To College Football) This morning @LMTLASD responded to a roll-over collision in which @TigerWoods was injured. Please see our statement… pic.twitter.com/cSWOxKZC1w — LA County Sheriffs (@LASDHQ) February 23, 2021 “This has been an entirely different animal. I understand more of the rehab processes because of my past injuries, but this was more painful than anything I have ever experienced,” the legendary golfer told Golf Digest. “I understand more of the rehab processes because of my past injuries, but this was more painful than anything I have ever experienced.” Tiger discusses his rehab for the first time since his car accident back in February: https://t.co/LjG2BzJmiE pic.twitter.com/SpSlrSsoTQ — Golf Digest (@GolfDigest) May 28, 2021 Woods, who declined to say whether...
    Prince Charles personally thanked the hospital staffers who cared for his late father Prince Philip. On Wednesday, the 72-year-old visited London’s St. Bartholomew’s Hospital where the Duke of Edinburgh was treated for heart surgery in March, People magazine reported. The longtime husband of Britain’s Queen Elizabeth II passed away on April 9 at age 99. He spent a month in the hospital for what the palace described as a "pre-existing heart condition" before being released on March 16. According to the outlet, Charles requested to meet with the team who watched over his father. "I couldn’t not stop to thank you," the Prince of Wales told the staff. "Well done, all of you. You’re amazing." PRINCE HARRY REVEALED HE WANTED TO QUIT ROYAL FAMILY IN HIS 20S: 'LOOK WHAT IT DID TO MY MOM' Prince Charles lost his father Prince Philip on April 9. (Getty          ) During his visit, Charles also met with nurses who have been on the frontlines of the coronavirus pandemic.   When he asked staff nurse Daisy Eden what she enjoyed...
    And he wants the plan to be much smaller than what the GOP first suggested. Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell said Monday that the GOP's starting point for negotiations on an infrastructure package is also its ending point. President Joe Biden has proposed a $2.25 trillion American Jobs Plan package to invest in bridges, roads, transit, water systems, care giving, clean energy, and broadband infrastructure. The Kentucky Republican told reporters that his party is "open to doing a roughly $600 billion package," such as the $568 billion counterproposal offered by Sen. Shelley Moore Capito (R-WV) and four GOP colleagues, focusing on highways and broadband. Asked if he was open to negotiations above that, McConnell responded. "No. If it's gonna be about infrastructure, let's make it about infrastructure." Biden announced his American Jobs Plan proposal on March 31, arguing that it's $2.25 trillion investment over eight years would "upgrade our nation’s infrastructure, revitalize manufacturing, invest in basic research and science, shore up supply chains, and solidify our care infrastructure." He...
    More On: san francisco 49ers 49ers narrow NFL Draft options with surprising elimination NFL star makes steamy TikTok ‘debut’ with model girlfriend The NFL Draft’s most important mystery could be solved today There is a new QB favorite to land with 49ers in NFL Draft shakeup It appears that Jimmy Garoppolo’s days with the 49ers are numbered. During a pre-draft press conference Monday, 49ers general manager John Lynch and head coach Kyle Shanahan were cryptic as they discussed Garoppolo’s status with the organization. Speculation about Garoppolo’s future began in late March when the 49ers acquired the No. 3 pick in the 2021 NFL Draft from the Dolphins, who then traded the No. 12 pick to the Eagles. But, following the trade, the organization maintained that they had no plans to trade Garoppolo, their quarterback since 2017. “We could have sat there at 12, and waited [for] which [quarterback] came to us, if one did,” Shanahan told reporters Monday. “But we made a decision that we felt we needed to get a starting QB. We wanted to dictate it. We’ll...
    TOWIE star Chloe Sims has revealed she's had her lip fillers removed for a "more natural look". The glam reality star showed fans just how different she looked after making the "personal" decision. 7Chloe Sims has revealed she's removed her fillersCredit: instagram Sharing a series of 'before' and 'after' pictures to her Instagram stories, the Essex favourite explained: "So I decided to remove my fillers...the first photo is before, the second is without filler & the third is my more natural look. "I'm really happy that I've toned it all down, and as you know I think it's important to be honest with things like this." She concluded: "It's my personal choice & makes me feel confident." In the past 10 years, it's thought that Chloe has spent over £32,000 on surgery - including two boob jobs, a £4,500 Brazilian bum lift, Botox and veneers. 7Chloe told fans she felt 'confident' following her decisionCredit: Instagram 7She told fans she wanted to be 'honest' with themCredit: instagram 7The Essex star is pictured with fuller looking lipsCredit: instagram While the former beauty...
    CORONATION Street fans are horrified after Tyrone Dobbs bedded new fling Alina Pop - before returning home to ex Fiz Stape. The mechanic - who is played by actor Alan Halsall in the ITV soap - finally slept with Alina before returning home to Fiz. 2Tyrone looked like the cat that got the cream He told Alina: “I’m moving back to number nine, just for the kids.  “Fiz showed me Hope’s homework book and she’d written this brilliant story about us staying in a caravan on the beach. Good spelling, fronted adverbials the works.  “The problem is they’ve done none of that. All they’ve done this Easter is watch their mum go to pieces.  “Kids should never have to lie. But none of that, none of it changes how I feel about you.” 2Alina came back into the living room putting her clothes on Alina tried to kick Tyrone out but he stayed and opened up to her about his kids. “Ruby’s been wetting the bed because she’s been so upset,” he said.  “I wasn’t going to tell you but...
    Loading the player... Hip-hop mogul Master P said a hip-hop union could help support struggling stars and icons of the culture.  “DMX is an icon, and I just hate that we have to wait ‘til something happens to one of these guys, or to one of us, before everybody really starts saying how much they care and they love you,” P told TMZ in an impromptu interview.  Master P is shown attending the 2019 ESSENCE + New Voices Entrepreneur Summit at West End Production Park in Atlanta, Georgia. (Photo by Paras Griffin/Getty Images for ESSENCE) “I mean, we gotta figure out how to prevent that,” he continued. “The truth hurts. Drugs done killed a lot of our great ones and sent a lot of ’em to prison, and I’m praying for DMX and his family. And I hope that people start celebrating these icons while they’re alive. Imagine all the stuff we could’ve prevented for DMX to help him.” “I feel like hip-hop need some type of union,” Master P contended. “The NBA have it. What happens when a guy fall...
    Asian Americans demand equal political representation, anti-racism education in schools and solidarity after Asian hate attacks Former CDC chief suspects COVID likely came from lab T.Y. Hilton signed a one-year contract to stay with the Indianapolis Colts, a marriage that was seconds away from ending. Hilton had a productive visit with the Baltimore Ravens, who are in desperate need of an upgrade at wide receiver. Baltimore almost was able to get Hilton away from Indianapolis, before the Colts made a late push to keep him with the only NFL team he's ever played for.  © Provided by CBS Sports Hilton even sent out a cryptic tweet that may though he was sticking with the Colts. Turns out, that's not what the tweet was really about.  ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????— TY Hilton (@TYHilton13) March 24, 2021"That was the (tweet) that I was almost gone," Hilton told Pat McAfee on The Pat McAfee Show. "Five seconds away, man. That was it. I've been talking to (Baltimore) the whole time. They (Indianapolis) came in and made a great push at the end and they wanted...
    CHELSEA are reportedly interested in Porto winger Jesus Corona with the Mexican star available for a cheaper price until June. The 28-year-old - who can play as a right-winger or right wing-back - has impressed for the Portuguese side this term, chipping in with three goals and 11 assists in 40 games. 1Porto star Jesus Corona is reportedly attracting interest from Chelsea ahead of a possible summer moveCredit: Getty And the Blues will be getting a closer look at the versatile player when they face the Primeira Liga side in the Champions League quarter-finals. It has been claimed that the West Londoners could reignite their interest in Corona after failing to bring him to Stamford Bridge last year. According to O Jogo via Fichajes, Corona has a £21.4million release clause in his contract. But that is only active until June, with his price tag to soar from the start of July. Any club looking to secure his services would then have to fork out £34m to lure him away from Estadio do Dragao. Chelsea are known to be admirers of...
    During President Joe Biden's press conference on Thursday, he joked about his "120 years" spent in the Senate before losing his train of thought during a comment on the filibuster. "With regard to the filibuster, I believe we should go back to a position of the filibuster that existed just when I came to the United States Senate 120 years ago," Biden said during his first press briefing, 64 days after his inauguration. The president described the way the old Senate filibuster worked when he entered Congress in 1973, saying, "It used to be you had to stand there and talk and talk and talk and talk until you collapsed." Biden then said he was going to say something "outrageous," before he appeared to lose his train of thought and move to the next question. BIDEN PRESS CONFERENCE: FIVE QUESTIONS FOR THE PRESIDENT "I have never been particularly poor at calculating how to get things done in the United States Senate," he said. "So the best way to get something done, if you, if you hold near and dear to...
    France's chaotic vaccine roll-out took another bizarre twist today as regulators said  people aged 55 and over should resume getting Oxford/AstraZeneca jabs but younger people should not.  It marks a 180-degree reversal from France's earlier position that it should only be younger people getting the shot, after Emmanuel Macron claimed wrongly that the jab was 'quasi-ineffective' among over-65s.   The recommendation by France's health regulator comes as French PM Jean Castex - who is 55 - is set to get an AstraZeneca shot on Friday in a bid to boost public confidence in the jab.  France's ambassador in the UK, 65-year-old Catherine Colonna, also took the AstraZeneca vaccine on the NHS today - giving a vote of confidence to Britain's roll-out by announcing on Twitter that her jab was 'Done. Safely'.     Jean Castex, the 55-year-old prime minister of France, winces as he receives the AstraZeneca vaccine hours after health regulators in the country ruled that anyone younger than him should not get it at all  France's ambassador in the UK, Catherine Colonna, 65, had the Oxford jab on the...
    Volunteers are helping communities of color get vaccinated against Covid-19 Biden turns to top Hill Dems to help sell Covid law It is no secret that Call of Duty: Warzone’s Verdansk map is probably headed towards its demise. In the last month, there’s been clear indication that the battle royale is looking to bomb the Modern Warfare-inspired location in hopes of a Black Ops Cold War makeover. Now, Activision has given players its clearest message yet that Warzone may become dramatically different very soon. © Provided by GamePur “In the upcoming seasons, you’re going to see some really cool new stuff that Warzone has never done before,” Activision CRO Brandon Snow told Inverse. Although he doesn’t give much detail as to what the team at Raven Software is exactly planning, the developer sounds to be gravitating toward new material that is based around Black Ops Cold War’s time period. “Only Warzone could do things that we have planned in upcoming seasons. Cold War’s identity and 80’s theme offers tons of opportunity for innovate content,” Snow concluded. Of...
    DANCING on Ice star Joe-Warren Plant has revealed he and Vanessa Bauer would have done a Back To The Future themed spectacular on Movie Week. The duo, once favourites to win the ITV show, had already planned their routine for film week before getting axed. 3Joe Warren Plant revealed what his epic Movie Week routine would have beenCredit: Rex Features The Emmerdale star was asked by a fan during an Instagram Q&A what film he would have chosen for movie week. The 18-year-old star revealed that he had picked the 1985 science fiction classic Back to the Future. Writing alongside a tearful looking snap: "We were supposed to be doing Back to the Future." The smash-hit franchise is about schoolkid Marty who travels back in time with his eccentric scientist friend Doc Brown's time machine. The pair have to get Marty's high-school-aged parents to fall in love in order to return to the present. 3The Emmerdale star had planned to do a Back To The Future themeCredit: Instagram However, Joe and Vanessa will not be able to perform their...
    State Senate Majority Leader Andrea Stewart-Cousins said Thursday that another woman would have to come forward with allegations of sexual harassment by Gov. Andrew Cuomo before she would call for him to resign. Stewart-Cousins (D-Westchester) made the taped remarks on Albany public affairs television program, "Capital Tonight," which were recorded just hours before CBS News broadcast a wrenching interview with one of Cuomo’s three accusers. "Any further people coming forward, I think it would be time to resign," she told Spectrum News’ Susan Arbetter in response to a question about what it would take for her to call for Cuomo’s ouster. LINDSEY BOYLAN SPEAKS OUT AFTER COMING FORWARD WITH SEXUAL HARASSMENT CLAIM AGAINST ANDREW CUOMO Stewart-Cousins also told Arbetter that she could also call for him to step down after state Attorney General Letitia James completes her investigation into Cuomo’s behavior, however that review is not expected to be completed for weeks. The "Capital Tonight" interview was taped around 4 p.m., sources told The Post — three hours before Albany’s local CBS station aired the CBS Evening News and its sitdown with Charlotte...