Monday, Dec 05, 2022 - 06:18:40
81 results - (0.010 seconds)

after being diagnosed:

latest news at page 1:
    A MUM has told how her eight-year-old daughter died of cancer just three months after her diagnosis. Rhiannon Davies, 25, from Darlington, described her little girl Amelia as “sassy, happy and cheeky”.  7Amelia Davies, described as "sassy, happy and cheeky", died on January 25 after being diagnosed with cancer on October 30, 2020Credit: ncjMedia 7Amelia's short battle with cancer ended suddenlyCredit: ncjMedia She said Amelia began suffering from stomach pains and constipation in August 2020, and after various tests was diagnosed with neuroblastoma on October 30, 2020. Amelia lost her short battle with the cancer on January 25 in a tragic turn of events to the devastation of her parents, Rhiannon and Danny Hill, 27. The family were told at her cancer had improved, and they thought things were moving “in the right direction” before her sudden death. Despite their heartache, the family is determined to raise awareness of the condition in memory of their "cheeky girl". Neuroblastoma is a rare cancer that typically affects babies and children - around 100 each year in the UK. It affects nerve tissues,...
    Yankees prospect shut down for a month after being diagnosed with an elbow injury By: Andres Chavez February 22, 2021 ShareTweetFlipRedditThe New York Yankees‘ pitching depth suffered a blow early in spring training, as right-handed prospect Clarke Schmidt will have to be on the shelf for up to a month as he deals with an elbow issue. Aaron Boone announced to the media that Schmidt had suffered an injury on the “common extensor” tendon. According to ESPN’s Marly Rivera, it is in the interior side of the right (pitching) elbow. The promising young prospect is expected to be shut down for the next three or four weeks, and after that, he will have to get up to speed assuming there are no setbacks in his recovery. The Yankees’ hurler had an MRI over the weekend, and was examined by Dr. Ahmad, who confirmed the diagnosis according to Rivera. Schmidt had an outside chance of making the Yankees’ rotation, although the smart money was on him starting the year at Triple-A and...
    Mexican billionaire Carlos Slim, one of the world's richest people, has been diagnosed with COVID-19 and is responding to treatment, his son said.In a tweet on Monday, Carlos Slim Domit wrote that his 80-year-old father began having major minor symptoms a week ago and sought care at one of the country's foremost hospitals.Slim's family owns Mexico's largest telecommunications provider.Word of the elder Slim's hospitalization came days after Mexico's leader, President Andrés Manuel López Obrador, said he himself had tested positive for the coronavirus.On Sunday, López Obrador announced via Twitter that he had tested positive, had mild symptoms and was undergoing treatment. Since then he has been out of the public eye with the exception of a photo circulated on his Twitter account Monday showing him sitting stiffly behind a desk in jacket and tie.
    Liv Tyler said that she tested positive for COVID-19 on New Year's Eve. Gregg DeGuire/Getty Images Liv Tyler revealed on Instagram that she tested positive for COVID-19 on New Year's Eve and was bedridden for 10 days. Tyler, 43, said she felt "fear, shame, and guilt" over the possibility of infecting others with the virus. She added that having COVID-19 not only affected her body but her emotions as well.  Tyler shared a photo of her reuniting with her three children after completing quarantine. She is one of many celebrities who've tested positive for COVID-19 during the pandemic. Visit Insider's homepage for more stories. Actor Liv Tyler became the latest celebrity to reveal her COVID-19 diagnosis.  Tyler, the daughter of Bebe Buell and Aerosmith's Steven Tyler, shared the revelation on Friday in a new Instagram post.  The photo featured Tyler donning a face mask as she hugged her daughter Lula Rose Gardner and son Sailor Gene Gardner. Tyler shares four-year-old Lula and five-year-old Sailor with her husband David Gardner, while she has 16-year-old Milo William Langdon with Royston Langdon.  ...
    Minnesota Timberwolves center Karl-Anthony Towns has tested positive for the coronavirus.Karl-Anthony Towns‘ tragic experience with the coronavirus has taken another nasty turn, as the Minnesota Timberwolves star has tested positive for COVID-19 himself. He sent out the following message ahead of Timberwolves’ home game vs. the Memphis Grizzlies that has been postponed. “Prior to tonight’s game, I received yet another awful call that I tested positive for COVID. I will immediately isolate and follow every protocol. I pray every day that this nightmare of a virus will subside and I beg everyone to continue to take it seriously by taking all of the necessary precautions. We cannot stop the spread of this virus alone, it must be a group effort by all of us.” “It breaks my heart that my family, and particularly my father and sister continue to suffer from the anxiety that comes along with this diagnosis as we know all too well what the end result could be. To my niece and nephew, Jolene and Max, I promise you I will not end up in a box next to grandma and I...
    Jon makes the stunning announcement to Dr. Oz that he’s fighting a severe case of Covid and was in the hospital for ten days close to death, something that his estranged wife and children are unaware of.     Watch THE DR. OZ SHOW, weekdays at 3 p.m. on CBS 62. Related
    A woman who was forced to have a hysterectomy after being diagnosed with cervical cancer has praised her 'selfless' best friend who stepped in to be her surrogate. Jessica Thomas, from Atlanta, had her eggs frozen following the cancer treatment but failed to find a suitable surrogate until, in May 2019, her friend of 15 years Liz Gensheimer stepped in.   Jessica, now 33, and her husband Michael, 43, who are both band directors, welcomed son Ollie into the world on November 10, weighing 9lbs. Jessica Thomas, from Atlanta, had her eggs frozen following the cancer treatment but failed to find a suitable surrogate until, in May 2019, her friend of 15 years Liz Gensheimer stepped in She said: 'I was devastated when I went for a check-up in December 2017 because we were trying for a baby for almost a year. 'I never expected them to find anything but there was a visible tumour on my cervix. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Prince William and Kate Middleton will 'remain at Anmer... The only...
    A mother has revealed how her two-year-old daughter had to have both legs amputated after contracting meningitis.  Restaurant manager Irisa Kelly, 27, of Syracuse, New York, became concerned after noticing her two-year-old daughter Riley had a high fever, lack of energy, and spots all over her body.   She rushed her daughter to hospital where her condition became life-threatening and both legs were amputated.   Now three years old, Riley has prosthetic legs and has started preschool.   Irisa Kelly, 27, from New York (pictured right) revealed how her daughter (pictured left) had to have both legs amputated after her flu-like symptoms turned out to be deadly meningitis  Riley, now three, had both her legs amputated in January this year but in May got her first pair of prosthetic legs  Irisa is speaking out in the hope of educating other parents on the symptoms of meningitis. She said: 'The whole situation was really weird and I never would have guessed it was meningitis. 'But I knew that there was something not right with her and I did second guess myself at first but it turned out...
    (CNN)Minnesota state Sen. Jerry Relph died Friday following his diagnosis and hospitalization from Covid-19."I'm heartbroken to share that my husband, Jerry Relph, has passed away and entered his heavenly home," his wife Pegi Broker-Relph said in a statement. "Jerry was a beloved husband, father, and grandfather." The family did not elaborate on the cause of Relph's death. The 76-year-old, who represented the St. Cloud area, had tested positive for Covid-19 on November 13, after discovering he was exposed to the virus at the Minnesota State Capitol, CNN's affiliate WCCO reported. Relph was admitted to an emergency room that weekend for his symptoms, according to WCCO. He was elected to a four-year term in the Minnesota state Senate in 2016, narrowing beating his Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party opponent Dan Wolgamott by over 100 votes in a recount. Relph lost reelection to his seat this fall.Pegi Broker-Relph said that her husband loved serving the people of St. Cloud and "cherished every minute of it."Read More"Jerry dedicated his life to service and representing Senate District 14 was one of the highest honors he had. I...
    A TODDLER is beating cancer after being diagnosed before he was born. Brave Daniel Rider was induced at 38 weeks and had major surgery to remove a tumour when he was just over a month old. 5Toddler Daniel Rider has beaten cancer after being diagnosed before he was bornCredit: BPM Media 5The brave tot is now 14 months old and free from the diseaseCredit: BPM Media He is now 14 months old and free from the disease — and has received a Star Award from Cancer Research UK. Single mum Natalie feared the worst after unexplained tissue was found in her unborn baby’s abdomen at the 36 and 38-week scans. The 27-year-old, from Stoke, said: “It was all very scary. “When the consultant told me he had cancer I was devastated.” Daniel had neuroblastoma, a rare nerve cell cancer. He was moved from Royal Stoke University Hospital to Birmingham Children’s Hospital for a five-hour op. Natalie recalled: “In intensive care he was covered in wires and tubes, with monitors all around. It seemed a miracle he had...
    Best single-season TV shows Money myths you should definitely ignore A former England rugby star says he cant remember winning the 2003 World Cup. Hes now joined a group of ex-players suing authorities after being diagnosed with dementia. © Getty/Clive Rose Steve Thompson. Getty/Clive Rose Former England rugby star Steve Thompson is one of a group of eight ex-players suing the sport's authorities after being diagnosed with the early onset dementia.  The BBC reports that the group are to send a letter of claim amounting to millions of pounds in damages to the governing bodies for English, Welsh, and World rugby union next week. Thompson, a World Cup winner in 2003,  told The Guardian: "You see us lifting the World Cup and I can see me there jumping around. But I can't remember it." Visit Insider's homepage for more stories. Former England rugby star Steve Thompson is one of a group of eight ex-players suing the sport's authorities after being diagnosed with early onset dementia.  Thompson played in every match for England during the team's 2003 World...
    Steve Thompson. Getty/Clive Rose Former England rugby star Steve Thompson is one of a group of eight ex-players suing the sport's authorities after being diagnosed with the early onset dementia.  The BBC reports that the group are to send a letter of claim amounting to millions of pounds in damages to the governing bodies for English, Welsh, and World rugby union next week. Thompson, a World Cup winner in 2003,  told The Guardian: "You see us lifting the World Cup and I can see me there jumping around. But I can't remember it." Visit Insider's homepage for more stories. Former England rugby star Steve Thompson is one of a group of eight ex-players suing the sport's authorities after being diagnosed with early onset dementia.  Thompson played in every match for England during the team's 2003 World Cup-winning run, however the now 42-year-old says he "can't remember" any of the games and says repeated blows to the head are to blame.  "Honestly, I don't know scores from any of the games," Thompson told The Guardian, adding: "You see...
    A FAMILY has been left heartbroken after their two-year-old daughter died suddenly in her sleep days after being diagnosed with tonsillitis. After a short illness, which she appeared to be recovering from, Wyatt Rose Wheeler passed away at her home in Duffryn, Wales while she slept on Friday morning. 3When Wyatt was taken to the hospital, doctors said she had tonsillitis and gave her antibioticsCredit: Media Wales Her heartbroken parents, Sean and Laura and big sisters Layla, 12 and Amelia, nine, are said to be "devastated" after losing Wyatt. Laura, 31, in a Facebook post said: "Our beautiful two-year-old baby girl passed away in her sleep. "She was diagnosed with tonsillitis two days earlier and seemed like she was getting better. "We don't have any answers that we sorely need yet, all we know is that life has been so cruel and that we are broken." Describing Wyatt, the shattered mum said: "She was so full of love and joy and was the beacon that guided us all home from difficult times to become a family...
    Al Roker. Jamie McCarthy / Getty Al Roker has been diagnosed with prostate cancer. The longtime "Today" show weatherman and co-host announced the news on Friday's show. The 66-year-old co-host noted that his cancer was "a little aggressive" and will be undergoing surgery next week in New York City. Roker said a major reason why he wanted to go public with the news is to shed light on the high number of men who are diagnosed in their lives, especially Black men. Visit Insider's homepage for more stories. Longtime "Today" show weatherman and co-host Al Roker announced on Friday that he has been diagnosed with prostate cancer. Roker, 66, said that he decided to go public with his diagnosis to shed light on the high number of men who are diagnosed, especially Black men. Roker stated on "Today" that one in seven Black men will be diagnosed with prostate cancer in their lifetime with one in nine men overall. "Fortunately his cancer appears somewhat limited or confined to the prostate, but because it's more aggressive, we wanted...
    A British man who was told his neck pain was the result of spending too much time on Zoom during the coronavirus lockdown has received the devastating diagnosis of an inoperable brain tumor, according to a report. Gary Nelson, 42, a Fitbit marketing manager from Chester, began experiencing pain in April so he called his doctor, who told him the symptoms were likely related to his posture while huddled by the screen, South West News Service reported. But when he began experiencing vision problems, he underwent an MRI scan that revealed an aggressive tumor on his brain stem, according to the outlet. “Gary has suffered two brain tumors in the past but both were operable and he went on to recover well,” said his wife Amy, 40, a charity worker. “Another brain tumor diagnosis was the last thing we were expecting, having been reassured that he had probably been having too much screen time on Zoom calls,” she said. “Some rest did help to alleviate the aches and pains for a short time but a few weeks later, things got...
    LOS ANGELES (CBSLA) — Jeff Bridges announced Monday evening he has been diagnosed with Lymphoma and is starting treatment. The beloved actor took to Twitter saying, “As the Dude would say.. New S**T has come to light. I have been diagnosed with Lymphoma. Although it is a serious disease, I feel fortunate that I have a great team of doctors and the prognosis is good. I’m starting treatment and will keep you posted on my recovery.” As the Dude would say.. New S**T has come to light. I have been diagnosed with Lymphoma. Although it is a serious disease, I feel fortunate that I have a great team of doctors and the prognosis is good. I’m starting treatment and will keep you posted on my recovery. — Jeff Bridges (@TheJeffBridges) October 20, 2020 “I’m profoundly grateful for the love and support from my family and friends. Thank you for your prayers and well wishes. And, while I have you, please remember to go vote. Because we are all in this together. http://Vote.org Love, Jeff”.
    Sign up for our COVID-19 newsletter to stay up-to-date on the latest coronavirus news throughout New York City A New York City voice actor is giving the world a glimpse into her journey through navigating breast cancer in a new podcast. Tina Zaremba was diagnosed with breast cancer in June 2019. Though she was in the early stages of the disease, Zaremba opted for a double mastectomy that summer prior to starting treatment, and has since gotten implants. She started chemotherapy in September and did eight rounds of treatment, followed by radiation in January 2020.  “What freaked me out the most was chemo. You always hear ‘cancer doesn’t kill, chemo does,’ and in the media and entertainment industry you always saw these horrific images,” said Zaremba. “The first four rounds were fairly short, an hour with the IV, while the last four rounds were long, about 4-5 hours. I was given taxol, which can lift your nailbeds or your nails could turn black. I ended up icing my hands and feet for 4-5 hours.” As she underwent treatment, Zaremba...
    Chris Rock has been diagnosed with nonverbal learning disorder. The 55-year-old comedian has revealed he struggles to understand non-verbal signals made in conversations, which he says is great for comedy and writing jokes but not more 'one-on-one relationships'. 'And all I understand are the words. By the way, all of those things are really great for writing jokes - they're just not great for one-on-one relationships. And I'd always just chalked it up to being famous,' said the comedian adding he has seven hours of therapy a week. His struggle: Chris Rock has been diagnosed with nonverbal learning disorder. The 55-year-old comedian has revealed he struggles to understand non-verbal signals made in conversations. Seen in May during a press briefing on COVID-19 at Madison Boys and Girls Club in the Brooklyn 'Any time someone would respond to me in a negative way, I'd think, 'Whatever, they're responding to something that has to do with who they think I am.' Now, I'm realizing it was me. A lot of it was me.' RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next ...
    OZZY Osbourne looks a shadow of his former wild self as he walks with a stick. The former Black Sabbath frontman, 71, was snapped in Santa Barbara, California. 2Ozzy Osbourne slowly makes his way to his car with a cane in Santa BarbaraCredit: BackGrid He was diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease in 2019. Talking of retirement, he has said: “You know the time I’ll retire? "When I can hear them nail a lid on my box. Then I’ll f**king do an encore.” Of his recent diagnosis, Ozzy says: “It’s like, ‘Dun, dun, duuuuun . . . Ozzy’s got Parkinson’s’. But I actually have a thing called PRKN 2. 2Despite his Parkinson's diagnosis, the former Black Sabbath frontman does not want to retireCredit: EPA “It’s not mainstream Parkinson’s like Michael J Fox’s, but a milder form, I’m glad to say. Most read in ShowbizKARDASHI-DONE!Kim reveals 'difficult decision' to end KUWTK after 14 yearsSHE'S BACKEllen says she will discuss 'toxic' workplace scandal as she announces season 18DADDY DRAMA Teen Mom Kailyn Lowry battles with ex Jo Rivera over custody of son Isaac, 10Exclusive'HEARTBROKEN'Dog The Bounty Hunter cast...
    TORONTO (CBS) — Less than one year after being diagnosed with a rare form of bone cancer, Oskar Lindblom is playing hockey again. Lindblom will return to the lineup Thursday night for Game 6 as the Philadelphia Flyers try to force a Game 7 against the New York Islanders. He’s in. Welcome back, @oskarlindblom. pic.twitter.com/SeMbnLKzur — Philadelphia Flyers (@NHLFlyers) September 3, 2020 Lindblom was diagnosed with Ewing’s sarcoma, a rare type of cancerous tumor that grows in the bones or soft tissue around bones and has a high rate of being cured, according to WebMD, in December. The 24-year-old leftwinger completed his cancer treatments on July 2. He signed a three-year, $9 million contract extension on July 22 and then joined the Flyers in the Toronto bubble on Aug. 16. Flyers general manager Chuck Fletcher and head coach Alain Vigneault were both optimistic Lindblom could return to game action this postseason with September being the most likely target date. It will be his first game since Dec. 7, 2019, when the Flyers beat the Ottawa Senators, 4-3, at...
    FORMER England all-rounder David Capel has passed away aged 57. Capel was diagnosed with a brain tumour in 2018 and died at his home on Wednesday.  1Former England all-rounder David Capel has passed away aged 57 Between 1987 and 1990 Capel played 15 Test matches and 23 One Day Internationals for England. He also made a name for himself playing for his home county, Northants - with more than 500 appearances for them during his 17-year career. Capel later became involved in the academy set up before becoming head coach in 2006 but was replaced six years later by David Ripley. He then became the assistant coach of England women's team in 2013. Capel also had a brief spell as the coach of Bangladesh's women's team in 2016. In a statement on the club's website ECB Chief Executive Officer, Tom Harrison, said: "This is hugely shocking and sad news for the English Cricket family and particularly those connected with Northants CCC. "David was one of the finest all-rounders of his era and spent an astonishing 33 years at...
    A HEALTHY 11-year-old girl can no longer string a sentence together after being diagnosed with dementia. Molly Ingham was diagnosed with a rare form of childhood dementia in May last year after she started to lose her eyesight, memory and mobility. 5Molly Ingham has been diagnosed with Batten diseaseCredit: Mercury Press 5The youngster now has to use a wheelchair to get around Credit: Mercury Press The normal “outgoing little girl” started having seizures when she was just six-years-old. Batten disease robs children of their speech and sufferers of the disease rarely make it to adulthood. Mum Adele Ingham, 39, said Molly can become confused because of the condition and now has to use a wheelchair as she no longer has any balance. She said: "It's been devastating to watch the most outgoing little girl that could do everything every other six-year-old could do go into this situation. “It's soul destroying. It affects short term memory so she won't take in new things. “She started a special school last September and made lots of friends but she can't remember any of...
    SANTA ANA, Calif. (KABC) -- A child in Orange County is recovering after being diagnosed with the West Nile virus and hospitalized.The young patient is the first person in the county to be infected this year.California has seen 10 infections so far in 20-20.Symptoms of the virus include fevers, headaches, nausea and rashes.
    UFC star Geoff Neal has revealed he almost DIED after being diagnosed with kidney problems. The 29-year-old was scheduled to be back in the octagon at the end of the month in Las Vegas to take on Neil Magny. View this post on Instagram These past few week have been crazy, and thats putting it lightly. Its really hard to try to find an eloquent way to say "I almost died." So screw it.. I almost died.... This really put alot of things into perspective for me. Never did I ever think I would be hooked up to a dialysis machine before my 30s. Everything was going well for me. Was training everyday, making money at work, just signed a contract for a huge fight, then BOOM, life hit me with a check hook. Im just glad to be home after having to spend 1 week in the ICU. Stay healthy out there yall and listen to your body at all times. ???????????????????????? A post shared by Geoff Neal (@handzofsteelmma) on Aug 9, 2020 at 7:20pm PDT 1Geoff Neil...
    Former Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain died from the coronavirus.  The news was posted on his personal website and reported by Newsmax, a conservative media company he had recently joined.  He had been in an Atlanta-area hospital for COVID-19 since July 1, two days after testing positive for the virus.    Cain attended Trump's disastrous June 20th rally in Tulsa, where eight members of the advance team tested positive for the coronavirus and the campaign staff had to self-isolate afterward in case of infection. Cain was 74.   Herman Cain died of COVID-19, his spokesperson announced Thursday. He attended President Trump's June 20th rally in Tulsa, where he tweeted the above photo Few attendees wore masks or socially distanced at President Donald Trump's rally At 74, Cain was in the high-risk group for the virus because of his age.  He's also a cancer survivor - in 2006, Cain had a diagnosis of stage 4 colon cancer, which also had spread to his liver. He tweeted a photo of himself in the stands with the words: 'Here’s just a few of...
    MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — A liver infection sent Janet Nix to the hospital in March. Weeks after her procedure, the 70-year-old died from COVID-19. As WCCO found in our ongoing series Faces of COVID-19, her sudden decline has left her family struggling to find closure. “She was a friend to everybody and she made everyone feel like family,” Deb Perna, Janet’s daughter, said. “I feel she was cheated.” Her kids called her the glue that held them together, a mother and grandmother who never met a stranger. “She knew all my neighbors before you did? Before we did,” her son, Curt Nix said. Janet Nix went to the hospital in March for a liver procedure. She was also a diabetic and worried about the pandemic. “She was very fearful of COVID,” her daughter said. (credit: CBS) Eventually, Janet was moved to St. Therese in New Hope to recover, the site of what would become one of the worst COVID-19 outbreaks in the state. Three weeks later, Janet went home. “One night of a fever,” Perna said. Between a persistent cough and...
    A San Francisco couple who insisted on holding the 'wedding of their dreams' with 100 guests in the middle of lockdown have now been diagnosed with COVID-19.  The unnamed newlyweds continued with their nuptials earlier this month - despite a ban on indoor events  - and even held a rehearsal dinner with 40 friends and family the night before the big day. A handful of the attendees have now also tested positive for the virus after The San Francisco Chronicle reports potentially exposed guests flew back to Nashville, San Diego and Arizona - areas which have since emerged as hotspots.  California has been struggling with a rise in virus cases, reporting another 8,259 confirmed cases on Sunday to bring the state’s total to more than 450,000. The state has now recorded more than 8,400 deaths. A city official is said to have stopped the proceedings forcing the couple to move outside to a basketball court while the 100 guests watched on Zoom. Guests are said to have been told to enter via the back door of SS Peter and Paul’s Church, which invite instructions...
    ATACOSA COUNTY, Texas (CNN) — They called him the “radar” of Atascosa County. As the emergency management coordinator of the Texas county, David Prasifka was always on the lookout for how he could help his community. So when the coronavirus pandemic started to creep in, he hit the ground running, searching near and far to procure personal protective equipment for the county’s first responders, hospital staff and essential workers on the front lines of the fight against the virus. Then last week, Prasifka fell ill, with doctors diagnosing him with acute leukemia, according to Atascosa Judge Robert Hurley, who worked closely with Prasifka on the county’s COVID-19 efforts. But then another diagnosis came shortly after. A positive test for COVID-19 — the very disease he had been “valiantly fighting against,” Atascosa County officials said in a Facebook post. Prasifka passed away on Saturday from the effects of leukemia and COVID-19, according to his obituary. He was 58. “David had been leading Atascosa County through the COVID-19 pandemic. His humor, heart, and passion for not only his EM job, but his...
    ICE-T has revealed his father-in-law has been admitted to hospital in Arizona with coronavirus. The rapper has been married to wife Coco, 41, since 2002 and took to Twitter on Tuesday to reveal that her father appeared to have contracted the deadly virus. 1 Ice-T shared this picture of his father-in-lawCredit: Twitter/Ice-T Ice-T, 62, shared a snap of his father-in-law wearing a hospital gown and an air mask, and told fans: "Coco’s father checked into the Hospital yesterday. "Covid in AZ." The deadly virus has been rampaging through the state in recent weeks. In a desperate bid to reverse the trend Governor Doug Ducey on Monday signed an Executive Order to prohibit large gatherings of more than 50 people. 1 Coco (left) is close with her fatherCredit: Instagram/Coco Austin He also ordered a ban on issuing new special event licenses and paused the operations of bars, gyms, movie theaters, waterparks and tubing rentals. "Our expectation is that next week our numbers will be worse," the governor said at an afternoon news conference, describing the infection spike as "brutal". Arizona -...