Web Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Wednesday, Dec 07, 2022 - 22:05:58
63 results - (0.000 seconds)

guessed:

latest news at page 1:
    DONALD Trump's Twitter account was allegedly hacked by a researcher who claimed he guessed his "maga2020!" password. Victor Gevers, who has been dubbed as an "ethical hacker," allegedly took seven attempts to get into the president's Twitter account. 1The president's Twitter account was allegedly hackedCredit: AFP or licensors "I thought 'oh god' when I logged in," Gevers told RTL News. "I just don't want me to be able to get in, especially not with such an important account." Gevers also said that Trump had no extra securities in place to protect his account. Most read in News'HOT' LAPTOPHunter Biden laptop 'linked to laundering case & could hold CRIMINAL evidence'MOM 'MURDERED'Pregnant mom-of-two, 23, found dead in boyfriend's freezer wrapped in tarp‘BLOOD EVERYWHERE’ Boy 'watched as woman battered his brother to death with a TIRE IRON'Breaking'WE TOOK IT SERIOUSLY'Video shows 'Biden-Harris murder plot suspect leave terrifying note'BreakingDISMISSEDGeorge Floyd third-degree murder charge against Derek Chauvin DROPPED‘MY SON’S IN HERE!’OnlyFans model mom in thong opens fire on Uzi-toting home invaders More to follow... For the latest news on this story keep checking back at...
    Don't cry for me, Candace Owens ... Donald Trump has always been a game show kind of guy, so it's maybe not a surprise that his first public rally after his hospitalization for COVID-19 symptoms turned into a game show itself, of sorts. Do you like prizes, kids? Do like prizes enough to listen to Donald Trump talk? Do you like prizes enough to risk your life during a deadly pandemic to listen to Donald Trump talk? Well then, you are in luck! Because conservative weirdo Candace Owens is handing out free travel and lodging to anyone willing to put on an oversized blue T-shirt and risk pandemic death on the White House's South Lawn. Yeah, that's right. Donald Trump's White House rally on Saturday, the one that was absolutely not a campaign event, the one that featured Trump addressing an adoring teal-shirted and mostly maskless crowd wedged shoulder to shoulder, the scene right out of Evita 2: Mar-a-Lago Boogaloo, the ol' balcony Mussolini routine—an unknown number of those folks were paid to be there. ABC News reports that Owens'...
    (CNN)"The Masked Singer" has unmasked its third celebrity this season. Brian Austin Green was revealed to be behind Giraffe on Wednesday night's episode, after he performed "Get Down On It," by Kool and the Gang. THE MASKED SINGER: Brian Austin Green in the "The Group A Play Offs - Famous Masked Words" episode of THE MASKED SINGER airing Wednesday, Oct. 7 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. © 2020 FOX MEDIA LLC. CR: Michael Becker/FOX.No one had guessed that the "Beverly Hills 90210" alum was behind the costume. Robin Thicke was shocked he couldn't figure it out, explaining that he and Green were best friends as teenagers and would often hang out on the "90210" set while Green was working. "We were best friends for like three years," Green said. "We would spend every night either at his house or at my house. We went camping. We did all sorts of stuff together. If anybody was going to recognize my voice in this costume it was going to be him. He knows the rhythm of how I speak, the sound, the...
    THE Masked Singer stunned everyone when it revealed Brian Austin Green as The Giraffe in Wednesday’s shocking elimination.  The 90210 alum got judge Nicole Scherzinger - who wore a teeny-tiny sexy outfit - up on her feet during his final performance in the group A playoffs.  2Brian Austin Green was unmasked as The Giraffe in the latest eliminations Credit: Fox 2Nicole showed off her best dance moves in a sexy short outfit Credit: Fox The 47-year-old actor lip synced as the long-necked animal to the Kool & The Gang classic, Get Down On It. Pussycat Doll front woman Nicole, 42, and co-star Robin Thicke, 43, were adamant The Giraffe was Blink-182 drummer Travis Barker.  While Ken Jeong guessed it was Shia LaBeouf and Jenny McCarthy said it was comedian Seth Green.  After receiving the lowest combined audience and judges votes, Brian was revealed under the mask.  The panel was completely shocked - especially Robin as the pair are best friends.  “I cannot believe you man! You’re terrible, how didn’t you know?!” Brian asked in disbelief of the Blurred Lines singer.  Viewers...
    FOX THE MASKED SINGER: Gremlin in the "Six More Masks" episode of THE MASKED SINGER. The Masked Singer season 4 is underway, and 6 more undercover celebrity contestants are taking the stage to perform for the first time during September 30’s episode, “The Group B Premiere – Six More Masks.” One of those competitors is the Gremlin. Here’s what we know about the Gremlin after his first performance on The Masked Singer, and which celebrities might be hiding behind the mask. ‘The Masked Singer’ Gremlin Clues So Far pic.twitter.com/Hkipnp7aVf — The Masked Singer (@MaskedSingerFOX) September 30, 2020 Introducing himself to The Masked Singer season 4 fans ahead of the season premiere, the Gremlin said, “My competition may find me disturbing, but they’ll just have to grem and bear it.” Every contestant offered one clue before season 4 of the celebrity singing competition began, to spark fan’s interest and get them guessing. Gremlin’s first clue of the season was: “Check the gremlin manual and you can see, I can thrive when the temperature is a cool 66.5 degrees!”...
    FOX THE MASKED SINGER: Baby Alien in the "Six More Masks" episode of THE MASKED SINGER. The Masked Singer season 4 is underway, and 6 more undercover celebrity contestants are taking the stage to perform for the first time during September 30’s episode, “The Group B Premiere – Six More Masks.” One of those competitors is the Baby Alien. Here’s what we know about the Baby Alien after his first performance on The Masked Singer, and which celebrities might be hiding behind the mask. ‘The Masked Singer’ Baby Alien Clues So Far pic.twitter.com/XtFjaR4ccQ — The Masked Singer (@MaskedSingerFOX) September 30, 2020 The Baby Alien contestant is making Masked Singer history as the show’s first puppet, with the celebrity controlling the puppet from within a rocket ship built around the star’s concealed body. The cute character has already been compared to Baby Yoda from The Mandalorian on Disney+. Introducing himself to The Masked Singer season 4 fans ahead of the season premiere, Baby Alien said, “I’m a friendly UFO, unless of course you are my foe. If...
    (CNN)The days of relative anonymity are over for President Donald Trump's pick for the Supreme Court. A Washington firestorm is already growing around Amy Coney Barrett, a conservative federal appeals court judge. Her every public statement, personal financial decision, college-era escapade, academic opinion, religious belief, political comment and judicial ruling will come under searing scrutiny. And the usual ordeal of Senate confirmation hearings will be even more intense this time around, since it occurs at a moment of extraordinary political stress. Trump's pick will create an unassailable conservative majority on a Court that could shape American life for decades, on issues ranging from abortion to climate change. The hearings will take place in the final days of the most contentious election in decades, and Democrats believe Republican lawmakers are stealing the next president's chance to fill the seat. And if this weren't sufficiently intense, Trump has said the new justice could be called upon to help adjudicate the election results. Supreme Court confirmations weren't always this contentious. Ruth Bader Ginsburg, whose death last week triggered this uproar, was confirmed in...
    The fourth season of The Masked Singer kicked off in the U.S. last night on Fox and had everyone’s thinking caps back on. One contestant that stood out and made a huge impression on the panel — Nicole Scherzinger, Jenny McCarthy, Robin Thicke, and Ken Jeong — was the Dragon. As seen on Talent Recap’s official YouTube channel, which you can watch here, Dragon performed LL Cool J’s iconic single “Mama Said Knock You Out” for their debut performance. It was clear from the start that they were a male with a distinctive tone. It also appeared that they had a lot of stage presence and that performing was something they might do for a living. In their clue package, Dragon expressed that dressing in “funky outrageous” costumes isn’t something that’s new to them and described their fire as “dangerous.” The Statue of Liberty was shown within the clip as well as a room full of gold trophies. When it came down to the panels guesses, they seemed to be pretty torn on who it could be. McCarthy first assumed...
    A nursing student from the County College of Morris administers COVID-19 testing for the homeless residents of Newark at the YMCA in Newark, New Jersey. Brian Branch Price/Zuma For indispensable reporting on the coronavirus crisis, the election, and more, subscribe to the Mother Jones Daily newsletter.For 12 years, Berlyne Vilcant has worked for the city of Newark, New Jersey, as a disease investigator, which means that when there’s a cluster of cases of a particular disease—salmonella at a restaurant, say, or norovirus in a hotel—it’s her job to figure out how it started, who caught it, and how to stop it from spreading further. A lifelong Newark resident, she grew up in a family of Haitian immigrants, and even as a child knew that she wanted to work in healthcare. As a teenager, inspired by the character of a restaurant health inspector in the 2003 movie Deliver Us from Eva, she decided to go into public health. In January, Vilcant was busy with run-of-the-mill outbreaks: hand, foot, and mouth disease at a daycare, Legionella at a senior center, isolated cases...
    The first data showing how all Americans are faring under Donald Trump reveals the poor and working classes sinking slightly, the middle-class treading water, the upper-middle-class growing, and the richest among us luxuriating in rising rivers of greenbacks. More than half of Americans had to make ends meet in 2018 on less money than in 2016, my analysis of new income and tax data shows. The nearly 87 million taxpayers making less than $50,000 had to get by in 2018 on $307 less per household than in 2016, the year before Trump took office, my analysis shows. That 57% of American households were better off under Obama contradicts Trump’s often-repeated claim that he had created the best economy ever until the pandemic. Trump policies help the prosperous and rich including half a million rich people who are not even filing tax returns yet are not being pursued as tax cheats. The worsened economic situation for more than half of Americans contradicts Trump’s frequent claims that he is the champion of the “forgotten man” and his vow that “every decision”...
    A North Carolina aquarium decided to put its COVID-19-caused downtime to good use and came out ahead, cleaning out a water fixture from patrons who mistook it for a wishing well and discovering 100 gallons of coins. The North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores, located on a barrier island near Cape Lookout and one of three public aquariums in the state, had been closed since March 27 when Gov. Roy Cooper ordered most businesses shuttered to slow the spread of the novel coronavirus. With no visitors, and therefore time on their hands, staff members decided to clean out the 30-foot Smokey Mountain waterfall at the facility only to discover the treasure trove of coinage, according to the aquarium’s official Facebook account. The coins have been cleaned and sorted, and presumably still being counted, with the aquarium asking visitors to its social media page to guess the total value of the haul, which it was to post the answer this week. The highest amount guessed as of Monday was $459,000 and the lowest less than $50, the Charlotte News &...
    The Bonnaroo 2020 festival has been officially canceled due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, the festival announced on Thursday. In March, the long-running festival, which is held in Manchester, Tenn., moved from its regular June dates to September in the hopes that the pandemic would have eased enough to allow for mass gatherings, but it has long been apparent that will not happen. The festival has scheduled its 2021 dates for June 17th through the 20th. Those with tickets to this year’s event will be able to roll their tickets over to next year’s event, although refunds for tickets and accommodations will be available. The deadline to request a refund is July 31; they will be processed “in as few as 30 days” following that date. Full details are available on the Bonnaroo website . “Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival will not take place this September 24-27, 2020 as originally rescheduled,” the announcement reads. “Our annual time together on the Farm is nothing short of magical, but out of an abundance of caution and for the health and safety of all...