Monday, Dec 05, 2022 - 06:33:39
123 results - (0.001 seconds)

so excited:

latest news at page 1:
    BRITAIN’S biggest family the Radfords have announced they’ve signed up for another TV series and promise more “mayhem” than ever before. Parents-of-22 Sue, 46, and Noel, 50, took to the family’s Instagram page to announce they’ve signed up for a 10-part series with Channel 5.  12Mum-of-22 Sue Radford has revealed her large family has signed up for another TV seriesCredit: Instagram Lancashire-based Sue said today: “So we have some very exciting news. A big announcement for you. “I know a lot of people have been messaging and commenting saying ‘Why have you been so quiet lately on social media?’ ‘Why are you not posting as many videos?’ “The truth is we’ve been very, very busy and I’m just going to let these guys explain to you why…” Sue then panned the camera onto her bumper brood standing with Noel, who added: “We’ve got a new very exciting ten-part series with Channel 5.” 12Parents-of-22 Sue, 46, and Noel, 50, took to the family’s Instagram page to announce they’ve signed up for a 10-part series with Channel 5Credit: Instagram 1222 Kids and...
    Billionaire Sir Richard Branson said in an interview on Friday that his upcoming journey to space on July 11 will be 'the most extraordinary trip of my lifetime.' 'I'm just expecting the most extraordinary trip of my lifetime, Branson, the founder of Virgin Galactic, said in an interview with Michael Strahan on Good Morning America. 'Pioneering it myself and extraordinary trips of a lifetime for other people in the future and for the other five people that will be aboard the spaceship with me, we're all hitting the ceiling.' The 70-year-old Branson, who will fly aboard Virgin Galactic's VSS Unity, added that he and the company have spent 17 years trying to get to this point, something that 'means a lot to him.' He also noted that he got 'truly excited' on Thursday after the final safety check came through and he was asked whether he would like to go into space, along with the five other astronauts. Billionaire Sir Richard Branson said in an interview on Friday that his upcoming trip to space on July 11 will be...
    Calling all Patriots! We want to hear from YOU to help shape our coverage. Our Patriots are the most loyal readers of the Daily Caller, and we want to make sure we’re getting feedback about what we can do better, and what stories you’d like to see us cover.
    Kansas City Chiefs star Travis Kelce is caught on video turned up at his Tight End University. If only everyone had this amount of passion. Apparently, school is not out for everyone. There were 49 NFL tight ends past and present who gathered at Tight End University, a new school run by former Carolina Panthers star Greg Olsen, Kansas City Chiefs stud Travis Kelce and San Francisco 49ers legend George Kittle. On Wednesday, Olsen attempted to welcome the rest of the group to the first such session, but Kelce was so excited and couldn’t hide it. The three-time First-team All Pro selection couldn’t stop screaming at the get-together and even done so during Olsen’s opening speech to kickoff the event. Protect Travis Kelce at all costspic.twitter.com/fTf9Y11Dqd — Ian Hartitz (@Ihartitz) June 24, 2021 “Tight End U started last night in Nashville and my man Travis Kelce was on one,” Allan Bell tweeted on Thursday, and capped the tweet with a crying-laughing emoji. With class now in session it appears the students are in for a treat if Kelce’s “Day One” energy...
    CHICAGO (CBS) — It’s not just tens of thousands of music fans looking forward to Lollapalooza when the festival returns to Grant Park this summer, after the pandemic canceled last year’s event; countless businesses are eager to take advantage of the big crowds they hope will be flocking to downtown shops. “We are just so excited. We’ve been waiting for this a long time,” said Jackie Jackson, who along with her daughter, Janel, owns three Kilwins Ice Cream shops. READ MORE: Pet Sitter Lost Clients Dog After Taking Pet Out Of Town The Jacksons have been waiting and working through a pandemic and last year’s civil unrest, doing what they could to hang on to their dream business. One of those shops is on Michigan Avenue, right across the street from Lollapalooza. “Lollapalooza, for our bottom line, means we that can possibly survive the winter months when there’s no foot traffic, no festivals, no tourism. We save all of our revenue from Lollapalooza to carry us through the winter months. So it means survival,” Jackie said. Lollapalooza’s return this year...
    Urban Meyer working Travis Etienne as a wide receiver was criticized by the media, but Trevor Lawrence fully approves of the decision and here’s why. When selected with the No. 25 pick in the 2021 NFL Draft, Travis Etienne seemed such a different fit for the Jacksonville Jaguars. The franchise found a gem in free agency with James Robinson and also signed former Ohio State runner Carlos Hyde during the offseason. It’s a calculated risk for Jacksonville, who still had receivers like Minnesota’s Rashod Bateman on the board with the No. 25 pick. They also could have taken Elijah Moore from Ole Miss with the No. 33 selection in Round 2 if they truly wanted to upgrade the weapons in the passing game. Instead, Etienne will learn two positions instead of mastering one. Meyer’s hope is that Etienne can transform into a Percy Harvin 2.0, a player that thrived in his offense at Florida. If that’s the case, Etienne will end up being a valuable chess piece for Lawrence in the Jaguars offense. Next: Can the Jaguars contend in the...
    While New England Patriots fans might be struggling with the fact that Tom Brady will soon return to Gillette Stadium in a different uniform, owner Robert Kraft seems to be looking forward to the reunion.  Kraft told TMZ Sports on Friday that despite him moving on from the organization after 20 years, he’s still grateful for the things Brady accomplished in New England -- six rings is surely hard to forget.  TOM BRADY, ROB GRONKOWSKI MAKE RETURN TO FOXBOROUGH WHEN BUCS TAKE ON PATRIOTS IN WEEK 4 "We’re excited to have him," he said while out in Beverly Hills. "He’s  a great guy and he did so much for us, I love him." Tampa Bay Buccaneers will take on the in Foxborough in Week 4 of the 2021 season. It’ll be his first time playing in Boston since joining the Bucs and leading them to a Super Bowl victory.  CLICK HERE FOR MORE SPORTS COVERAGE ON FOXNEWS.COM "It’s like when your high school friends meet your college friends," Brady said on Twitter. Kraft said he’ll be looking forward to the...
    Jennifer Lawrence revealed she's the biggest fan of Bennifer. The Oscar-winning actress, 30, appeared on The B*tch Bible podcast with her friend Heather McMahan just as the news broke Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck were spotted in Montana together.  "Breaking f-----g news," Lawrence announced. "Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck are back together. They're in Montana. They are on vacation with each other right now." "I'm so excited!" she yelled.  MATT DAMON REACTS TO BEN AFFLECK, JENNIFER LOPEZ REKINDLING ROMANCE Lopez and Affleck were engaged in 2002 but split in 2004. They co-starred in the films "Jersey Girl" and "Gigli" together. In photos obtained by the U.K.'s DailyMail, the two were seen driving together in an SUV with Affleck at the helm and Lopez riding in the passenger seat. The Oscar-winning actor-director, 48, has a home in Big Sky, Montana.  Actress Jennifer Lopez and actor Ben Affleck film a scene on the set of the upcoming film 'Gigli' on January 9, 2003 in Los Angeles, California.  (Mel Bouzad/Getty Images) They later flew back to Los Angeles on a private jet together.  In recent...
    TEEN Mom star Kailyn Lowry freaked out in excitement on Tuesday after getting to “close on [her] new house.” The 29-year-old purchased a large plot of Delaware farmland for $99,000 to build a dream home for her and her kids. ????  Follow all our latest news & stories on Teen Mom. 5Kailyn Lowry revealed she closed on her 'new house' on TuesdayCredit: Instagram Kailyn recently shared that she plans on "going edgy" when it comes to designing her dream home. The MTV star opened up about her plans for designing her new home in a recent interview with In Touch. She told the outlet: “I’m building a house, so I was super excited about doing a design process with a company." 5The Teen Mom purchased a plot of farmland to build her new placeCredit: @kaillowry/Instagram 5She's been planning out the build of her new home for months and sharing details with her fansCredit: Kailyn Lowry/Instagram Teen Mom OG - Season 9Season 9 was filmed as the outbreak of coronavirus hit America. Who's in the cast this season? Amber Portwood Catelynn Lowell Cheyenne Floyd...
    Marissa Mowry celebrated husband Trevor Lawrence during the 2021 NFL Draft, when he was selected by the Jacksonville Jaguars.Instagram Trevor Lawrence and wife Marissa Mowry are Jacksonville-bound. On Thursday, the Jacksonville Jaguars selected Lawrence first overall in the 2021 NFL Draft, with the former Clemson quarterback celebrating at home with his nearest and dearest, including his new wife. “So excited to be a JAG!!” Mowry gushed Thursday night on her Instagram story, sharing a photo of Lawrence the moment he learned his NFL destiny. “A call I’ll never forget,” Lawrence shared on social media. “Officially headed to the sunshine state.” Lawrence has had an eventful few weeks leading up to this year’s draft. After checking out the Masters in early April, he and Mowry later swapped vows at a chapel in South Carolina. “My love forever,” Mowry posted to Instagram at the time. Ahead of the draft, Jaguars fans showered Lawrence and Mowry, both 21, with wedding gifts, which the 6-foot-6 athlete later expressed his gratitude for. Marissa Mowry and Trevor Lawrence tied the knot earlier this month.Instagram “Thank...
    Marissa Mowry celebrated husband Trevor Lawrence during the 2021 NFL Draft, when he was selected by the Jacksonville Jaguars.Instagram Trevor Lawrence and wife Marissa Mowry are Jacksonville-bound. On Thursday, the Jacksonville Jaguars selected Lawrence first overall in the 2021 NFL Draft, with the former Clemson quarterback celebrating at home with his nearest and dearest, including his new wife. “So excited to be a JAG!!” Mowry gushed Thursday night on her Instagram story, sharing a photo of Lawrence the moment he learned his NFL destiny. “A call I’ll never forget,” Lawrence shared on social media. “Officially headed to the sunshine state.” View this post on Instagram A post shared by Marissa Layne Lawrence (@marissa_lawrence) Lawrence has had an eventful few weeks leading up to this year’s draft. After checking out the Masters in early April, he and Mowry later swapped vows at a chapel in South Carolina. “My love forever,” Mowry posted to Instagram at the time. Ahead of the draft, Jaguars fans showered Lawrence and Mowry, both 21, with wedding gifts, which the 6-foot-6 athlete later expressed his gratitude...
    New York Knicks fans are so excited about their team they got a NSFW chant about the Brooklyn Nets going. Following the New York Knicks‘ 120-103 win over the Toronto Raptors on Saturday afternoon, basketball fans in the Big Apple were feeling pretty pumped about their team. And why wouldn’t they? The Knicks have won nine straight games, Tom Thibodeau has turned the franchise around in his first season on the job as a leading Coach of the Year candidate, Julius Randle is an All-Star and Most Improved Player frontrunner, RJ Barrett is turning heads, Immanuel Quickley is having a great rookie season … the list goes on and on for this resilient, exciting team. Fueled by the excitement of Knicks basketball being “back,” fans outside Madison Square Garden celebrated the win with a “Let’s go Knicks!” chant. And then one person started a new chant that spread like wildfire: “F**k the Nets!” #knicks fuck the nets ???? pic.twitter.com/Bwd3pzbesV — drugz only (@OnlyDrugz) April 24, 2021 Knicks fans are ready for the NetsThese fans are clearly feeling themselves right now....
    After more than a year of unprecedented disruption, everyone at British Airways is excited to go flying again this summer. Tourism bosses in Europe and around the world are begging Brits to come back, and we’re ready to take you there. ???? Read our coronavirus live blog for the latest updates
    CHICAGO (CBS) — Call it another step toward normalcy. Starting Saturday, you can ride a roller coaster for the first time in over a year at Six Flags Great America in Gurnee. CBS 2’s Steven Graves reports the changes made over COVID-19. READ MORE: It Was Very Smooth: Walking In To The United Centers Mass Vaccination Site For A COVID Shot White tents with touchless thermal temperature scanning greet people at the entrance of Six Flags Great America. “They’ll notice the social distancing stickers right here.” Sanitation stations will be there as well. The goal: balancing safety and fun in the COVID-19 pandemic. Workers expecting a lot of anticipation over the reopening. Parkgoers will need to reserve tickets before arriving. The first weekend is already booked. “The thrills haven’t been open since 2019. And we’re so excited to welcome guests back,” said Caitlin Kepple of Six Flags Great America. Thrill seekers will get to ride the newest Maxx Force coaster and the iconic carousel. But indoor attractions like the Dark Knight ride and Observation Tower are temporarily closed. READ MORE:...
    CARY, North Carolina -- A North Carolina woman who went more than a year without getting to see or hug her brother due to COVID-19 restrictions had him over for dinner last weekend.Jennifer Chamberlain's brother, Ed, is 45 and has Down Syndrome.She has been restricted from visiting Ed at his group home in Greensboro until both of them were fully vaccinated against COVID-19.Ed got his shot in February, but Chamberlain had to wait.PREVIOUS STORY: Cary woman hopes COVID-19 vaccine means long-awaited reunion with brotherEMBED More News Videos One week after the first COVID-19 vaccines started reaching long-term care facilities in North Carolina, families are eagerly waiting, hoping this will be a first step to reuniting with their loved ones. After waiting the designated two weeks following her vaccine, she had him over for dinner in her home on Saturday. That first embrace was captured on video."Seeing Ed walk up I mean, it just -- and he was so excited and that joy -- that true excitement in that video -- that's him," said Chamberlain. "That's him all the time. And...
    How Wyoming became the most vaccine-hesitant state Pelosi offers equal subpoena power, even partisan split on Jan. 6 panel © Ashley Tisdale/instagram Ashley Tisdale, Vanessa Hudgens Vanessa Hudgens is ready to meet the newest member of her High School Musical family! The actress, 32, spoke to Access on Tuesday and said that she has yet to meet her former Disney Channel costar Ashley Tisdale's 1-month-old daughter Jupiter Iris. But Hudgens admitted that she's anxiously awaiting the chance to be introduced to her pal's newborn. "Just making sure we're being safe with COVID still being a thing," said Hudgens. "We're gonna wait until I have time and make sure that I'm not traveling anywhere. Just block out a window to be able to meet Jupiter." "I'm so excited though," the Princess Switch star added of meeting the newborn. "She was like, 'You have to come over and sing for her because she loves singing.' She's like, 'Whenever she's on her stomach she kicks when there's singing.' " "So I'm going to come over and be the auntie who sings,"...
    London (CNN Business)For years, Wall Street turned up its nose at America's bank stocks. Now, the sector is getting tons of love as investors eye the economic recovery, which is set to benefit big lenders.What's happening: The KBW Bank Index (BKX) has jumped almost 25% this year, while the broader S&P 500 has risen 10%. And analysts think shares of companies in the industry have even further to run. "Financials are still extremely cheap relative to the market," Jonathan Golub, chief US equity strategist at Credit Suisse, told me. "While they've done well more recently, they've been lagging for a number of years." A big test of the bank stock rally will come this week. JPMorgan Chase, Goldman Sachs and Wells Fargo report results on Wednesday, followed by Bank of America (BAC) and Citi (C) on Thursday and Morgan Stanley (MS) on Friday.Golub thinks there are numerous reasons earnings could beat expectations, fueling more market momentum.Read MoreFirst is the economic recovery, which is expected to support lending activity. People have been racing to take out mortgages to buy homes, while...
    LONDON – Crowds queued up outside shops, pubs started selling pints at midnight and hairdressers welcomed desperate customers on Monday as England started to reopen its economy after three months of lockdown. After imposing the most onerous restrictions in Britain’s peacetime history, Prime Minister Boris Johnson said the reopening was a “major step” towards freedom but urged people to behave responsibly as the coronavirus was still a threat. Johnson, whose unruly hair style has become a trademark look, was one of thousands who flocked to hairdressers and barbers to have a hair cut on Monday, having waited since early January when the latest lockdown was introduced. Some folk lined up at bars after midnight or in the morning to raise a pint with fellow revellers. “It feels good to be back,” Matthew McGuinness, a 21-year-old student told Reuters in the large garden of Wetherspoon’s Fox on the Hill pub in south London. “We planned it last night to come here for a breakfast, get a drink.” “I would not want to be working behind the bar here tonight. It’s gonna...
    Biden to unveil 6 executive orders to curb gun violence, nominate a permanent ATF director Myanmar ambassador says hes locked out of London embassy in coup © Provided by People Katherine Webb/instagram Katherine Webb Katherine Webb-McCarron's third baby boy is here! The model, 31, and husband AJ McCarron have welcomed their third child together, son Gunnar Cruz McCarron, she announced on Instagram Wednesday. The pair also share sons Cash Carter, 2, and Raymond Anthony McCarron III, aka Tripp, 4½. © Katherine Webb/instagram Katherine Webb Webb-McCarron shared a photo of herself holding newborn Gunnar, writing in the caption, "Hey baby boy welcome to the world ????," before revealing his name. "Your brothers are so excited to meet you ????????????????????????," she added. The former Miss Alabama USA also shared a couple videos from her hospital room on her Instagram Stories — including a heartwarming video of her husband giving Gunnar a kiss on the nose. View this post on Instagram RELATED GALLERY: Celebrity Babies Born in 2021 (So Far!) The Houston Texans quarterback reposted the clip on his own...
    BALTIMORE (WJZ) — When the Orioles and Red Sox take the field at Camden Yards on Thursday afternoon, they’ll be competing on one of the best playing fields in Major League Baseball. That’s thanks to groundskeeper Nicole Sherry. READ MORE: J.S. Edwards In Pikesville Closing Its Doors After Nearly 40 Years In Business Heading into her 15th season at Camden Yards, Sherry says the COVID-19 pandemic and its effect on last season has made her particularly eager for the Orioles’ home opener. “I’m so excited to see other people besides the crew and the athletes on the field,” Sherry said. “Even though I was thankful to work last year and be in the ballpark, I’m excited to welcome our fans back, even though it’s going to be on a smaller scale to start.” Sherry says the field looks great, but everything will change when you hear the words “play ball.” READ MORE: Howard County Churches Host Vaccination Clinics Wednesday “We’ve been working hard to have it so perfect and then after tomorrow, you know, there’s going to be little dings and...
    Many of Chauvins colleagues disagree with how he restrained Floyd Florida tried to direct students to practical careers through scholarships. Backlash was swift. Swifties, you won't be able to calm down after this news! With just days to go until Taylor Swift drops her album Fearless (Taylor's Version), the Grammy winner released another song from the vault: "Mr. Perfectly Fine." The 31-year-old superstar singer took to social media on April 7 to debut the track. "Me in 2020: life is chill, writing songs based in fiction to avoid drama, feeling pretty grown up," she began. "My 2008 music from the vault, in a goblin voice: 'REELEEEEEEASE MR PERFECTLY FIIIIIIINE.'" And she did just that—to the delight of fans around the world. "I CANT BELIEVE YOU HID A TOP TIER BRIDGE FROM US FOR 13 YEARS," one Swiftie tweeted. While another fan wrote, "MR PERFECTLY FINE IS SUCH A BOP OMG! i cant express how excited i am for this album. taylor, you've always been there for me and i'm so excited to support you on this new journey and...
    CHICAGO (CBS) — How safe did fans inside ballpark feel? CBS 2’s Brandon Merano reports from Wrigley Field with their perspective. READ MORE: Cubs Home Opener Comes With Tight Restrictions At Wrigley Field; City Appears To Have Passed Test Fans said they had no concerns. Even with a much smaller crowd than a normal home opener, you could still feel the excitement from fans who’ve been coming to Opening Day their whole lives or for their first time. For the first time in two seasons, people were picking up their peanuts, preparing for Opening Day at the ballpark. “We are just so excited to be back at Wrigley Field,” said Cubs fan Tom Garcia. And some were enjoying the experience for the first time. “Who’s your favorite Cub? Oh Anthony Rizzo,” Others like Ned Colleran and his mom are seasoned veterans. READ MORE: 4-Year-Old Boy Was Killed In Bishop Ford Freeway Crash Involving IDOT Truck This Week “I’ve got season tickets so this is my 5th or 6th year and my mom has been coming here well since 1953,” said...
    ASHLEY Jones has confirmed her spot on Teen Mom 2 as she is "so excited" to take over for Chelsea Houska. Chelsea announced her departure from the MTV show a decade after her debut on the network. 10Ashley Jones has officially announced her spot on Teen Mom 2Credit: MTV Ashley, 24, officially confirmed her spot on Teen Mom in a promotional preview post today. The reality star spoke to the camera as she expressed her "excitement" over her new role. "I'm so excited to join Teen Mom 2. I can't give too much away but check out this 'OMG' moment from the upcoming premiere," she announced. Afterwards MTV debuted a clip from the new season where Ashley's boyfriend and baby daddy Bariki Smith got down on one knee and proposed. 10Her baby daddy Bariki proposed in the season teaserCredit: MTV 10His proposal brought Ashley to tearsCredit: MTV The show captioned their news: "Ashley Joins Teen Mom 2! ????" "Surprise! ???? @ashleysiren is officially joining the #TeenMom2 family. Here is the most special look at what's to come for her next season! ✨" Ashley was...
    A Connecticut mom reeking of marijuana told cops she was “so excited” after strangling her son and trying to stuff his mouth with CBD gummy candies, court documents show. An arrest warrant affidavit unsealed Tuesday said Tiffany Farrauto, 33, told New London cops that she killed her 4-year-old son, David Jasmin, in their apartment on March 7, the Hartford Courant reports. “You can take me away … because my son is already dead and is in the house,” Farrauto said, according to the affidavit. The officers found Farrrauto with a broken Wiffle Ball bat after getting a report of a woman smashing a car in a parking lot. She was “calm in her demeanor” while admitting to damaging the car before directing the officers inside her home, police said. Farrauto’s son was then discovered on a bed, with his face and lips already blue. CBD gummies were strewn across his chest, as well as on bedding and the floor, the affidavit shows. The boy, who had lacerations across his chest and marks on his neck, was later pronounced...
    More On: connecticut Evan Rachel Wood supports domestic violence bill named after Jennifer Dulos Missing Connecticut dog found weeks later, miles away by kennel worker ‘Horror house’: Estate raid of NYT editor’s widow reveals dozens of dead goats Connecticut’s zoning laws scrutinized amid hot debate to ‘desegregate’ A Connecticut mom reeking of marijuana told cops she was “so excited” after strangling her son and trying to stuff his mouth with CBD gummy candies, court documents show. An arrest warrant affidavit unsealed Tuesday said Tiffany Farrauto, 33, told New London cops that she killed her 4-year-old son, David Jasmin, in their apartment on March 7, the Hartford Courant reports. “You can take me away … because my son is already dead and is in the house,” Farrauto said, according to the affidavit. The officers found Farrrauto with a broken Wiffle Ball bat after getting a report of a woman smashing a car in a parking lot. She was “calm in her demeanor” while admitting to damaging the car before directing the officers inside her home, police said. Farrauto’s son...
    Loading the player... Chloe and Halle Bailey, the singing and acting sister duo who perform under the stage name Chloe x Halle have been announced as the new faces of Neutrogena. Read More: Tamera Mowry-Housley is down for ‘Twitches 3’ with singers Chloe x Halle During an interview with PEOPLE, the Grown-ish stars opened up on their excitement behind the new partnership. “We’ve always loved how the products have worked and felt on our skin. So when they came to us, we were so freaking excited. And to be the first-ever sister duo ambassadors, that just makes it so much cooler, because I get to do this with my best friend,” Chloe, 22, shared. “And I’m really grateful that Neutrogena’s standards and morals align with ours. Instead of hiding who you are, and instead of dulling who you are, it just helps us elevate ourselves and shine through even more.” Her younger sister added, “We truly feel so honored because we feel like their messaging has always been just to be authentically you and to let your inner...
    Actress Whitney Peak, who will be seen in the Gossip Girl extension series says she is keen to know of fan reaction once the show drops. “We haven’t even finished filming the show yet and there’s already so much media attention and such a huge fandom. Everybody has something to say about it, and I can’t add to the conversation. It’s kind of overwhelming. But I’m so excited for the audience to be caught off guard,” Whitney told Wonderland Magazine. Gossip Girl Reboot Cast Opens Up About How Different the HBO Max Revival Show is From the Original. The 18-year-old actress, who has graced the cover of the magazine recalls her audition for the popular show and reveals that she never thought she would get through. “I, 100 per cent, was prepared for the project to fall through, because it happens. Gossip Girl Reboot: New Characters of the Drama Series Introduced! We Wonder Who Will Be the ‘Serena and Blair’ Duo This Season. And not only that, I just didn’t even believe any of it was real because it was...
    MIAMI (CBSMiami) — What a stroke of luck to get a glimpse of a Florida Panther in the wild, but how about seeing four more, all at the same time. “I physically was shaking! I was so excited,” said Ezra Van. READ MORE: Once In A Lifetime Event: Florida Man Spots 5 Elusive Florida Panthers In Single Day, 4 At The Same Time He heads out to the Everglades at least once a week because wildlife photography is a hobby. In all his years, he never saw what he found at Fakahatchee Strand State Preserve in January. It happened just when he was leaving and saw a panther hanging out with a vulture. (Courtesy: Ezra Van – Ezra Television) “(I) start taking pictures and another panther walks up and they both start playing with it. And anther panther walks up and then all three of them are toying around with it. Then a fourth panther walks up,” he said. (Courtesy: Ezra Van – Ezra Television) Van says the panthers stalked that vulture a little while longer and eventually let it go....
    Teyonah Parris plays Monica Rambeau in "WandaVision." Disney Platform Distribution SPOILERS: Monica Rambeau had a big moment in the latest episode of "WandaVision." The episode almost acted as Rambeau's origin story and she now seems to have superpowers. In the comics, Rambeau is also known as the superhero Photon/Spectrum. Visit Insider's homepage for more stories. Monica Rambeau just had a pretty special moment in the latest episode of "WandaVision." Teyonah Parris' character has been a key part of the show so far, but she now looks to be an integral part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe going forward following episode seven's reveal. Warning: Spoilers. Fans have been speculating for a while now that Monica Rambeau could gain superpowers as a result of going in and out of Wanda's Westview, which is encircled by energy boundaries. In the comics, Rambeau is also known as superhero Photon/Pulsar, and, more recently, Spectrum. She gained her powers after being hit by extradimensional energy and is known as the second Captain Marvel. Up until episode seven, Rambeau was a captain for S.W.O.R.D....
    Two future Hall of Famers will battle it out on Sunday in the ultimate football showdown when the Tampa Bay Buccaneers take on the Kansas City Chiefs in Super Bowl LV. For the man who might one day soon hand out a gold jacket to one of these players, history will be made either way.  President and CEO of the Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton, Ohio David Baker spoke with Fox News in a phone interview this week and discussed the significance of Sunday’s game and his hope for who should be named Super Bowl champ.  HALL OF FAMER MORTEN ANDERSEN PREDICTS SUPER BOWL LV BETWEEN BUCS, CHIEFS: IT’S GOING TO BE A ‘HELLUVA GAME’  "I will be so excited if Tom Brady wins it because I think the AARP is gonna go nuts," Baker said with a chuckle. "It is a blow for all the people who think that they’re done, they’re too old and this guy can do it. But by that same token, I’ll be enormously impressed if the torch gets passed to Patrick Mahomes from...
    CONTRA COSTA COUNTY, Calif. (KGO) -- As soon as he got a hint that the state's stay-at-home order was about to be lifted, Primo's Pizzeria and Pub owner Drew Nichols and his staff sprung action, redeploying his TVs and outdoor seating and within hours, customers began to arrive."We got here this morning, started dusting everything off, tables and tents," said Nichols. "We really haven't done anything, other that people honking, driving by, knowing that we're open, and they started coming in. Tonight will definitely be crazy I'm sure of that."The Insignia Salon in Walnut Creek was also quick to reopen with a handful of clients this morning, who were anxious to get on with services they've had to put off for more than a month. #HAPPENINGNOW Within minutes of ⁦@CoCoHealth⁩ county’s return to purple tier, this #WalnutCreek hair salon had clients in the chairs. “People started calling this morning...” #abc7now pic.twitter.com/op6aQAWiMW— Laura Anthony (@LauraAnthony7) January 25, 2021#HAPPENINGNOW “We started setting up at 7 this morning...” said the manager of this restaurant in #Danville in anticipation of ⁦@CAgovernor⁩ lifting of stay...
    CONTRA COSTA COUNTY, Calif. (KGO) -- As soon as he got a hint that the state's stay-at-home order was about to be lifted, Primo's Pizzeria and Pub owner Drew Nichols and his staff sprung action, redeploying his TVs and outdoor seating and within hours, customers began to arrive."We got here this morning, started dusting everything off, tables and tents," said Nichols. "We really haven't done anything, other that people honking, driving by, knowing that we're open, and they started coming in. Tonight will definitely be crazy I'm sure of that."The Insignia Salon in Walnut Creek was also quick to reopen with a handful of clients this morning, who were anxious to get on with services they've had to put off for more than a month. #HAPPENINGNOW Within minutes of ⁦@CoCoHealth⁩ county’s return to purple tier, this #WalnutCreek hair salon had clients in the chairs. “People started calling this morning...” #abc7now pic.twitter.com/op6aQAWiMW— Laura Anthony (@LauraAnthony7) January 25, 2021#HAPPENINGNOW “We started setting up at 7 this morning...” said the manager of this restaurant in #Danville in anticipation of ⁦@CAgovernor⁩ lifting of stay...
    How to Make Delicious Mocktails — With the Advice of a Real Bartender Torinos home drought continues with draw against 10-man Spezia LeBron James Teases First Footage of Space Jam: A New Legacy: So Excited About This Project Space Jam fans rejoice!  © Provided by People Lebron James On Saturday, LeBron James posted the first video teaser of Space Jam: A New Legacy, a remake of the 1996 hit movie starring Michael Jordan.  "LET'S GO!!!!! @spacejammovie coming at y'all in just a few months from now! I'm so EXCITED about this project!!!" James, 36, captioned the Instagram post, which featured a clip of the NBA star alongside Bugs Bunny as well as two screenshots from the video.  "CAN NOT WAIT FOR YOU GUYS TO SEE!" added the Los Angeles Lakers star. View this post on Instagram RELATED: Tune Squad! LeBron James Shares First Look at Space Jam: A New Legacy Uniform Space Jam: A New Legacy is set to hit theaters and HBO Max on July 16, HBO announced last month. Back in August, James shared the first...
    A heckler told Senate Democratic leader Chuck Schumer that she got 'sexually excited' while watching him cower under a desk during last week's riot at the US Capitol. The woman interrupted Schumer during his press conference in Manhattan on Tuesday. During the encounter, she is heard calling Schumer, who is Jewish, a 'racist, anti-Semite'. 'You're nothing but a coward. Seeing you hide under your desk, I actually got sexually excited over it. That's how much I loathe you. That's how much I'm glad what they did.'  The woman also accused the New York senator of following the 'socialist' practices of Adolf Hitler.  A heckler (pictured wearing a mask) told Senate Democratic leader Chuck Schumer that she got 'sexually excited' while watching him cower under a desk during last week's riot at the US Capitol The woman interrupted Schumer during his press conference in Manhattan on Tuesday. During the encounter, she is heard calling Schumer, who is Jewish, a 'racist, anti-Semite' Schumer said the violence at the Capitol showed the need for the Senate to swiftly confirm Joe Biden's national...
    These silver foxes are back out on the prowl.  “I used to go on tons of coffee dates,” said Linda Wohlers, a 73-year-old divorcée who lives in Naples, Florida. That is, until the pandemic “put a dead end to anything spontaneous, especially dating.” Now, the Queens-born retiree is looking to get back out there — “There are a lot of single men down here!” — and already has an IRL date set up with a man she met online right before lockdown hit. With the vaccine rollout prioritizing seniors, who are at a higher risk of serious complications from COVID — Wohlers’ retirement community is set to start giving out its shots on Monday — the 65-plus crowd is set to retire boring virtual dates in favor of the real thing. “Seniors will be out in droves,” said Helen Fisher, Ph.D., a love expert and anthropologist who conducts scientific surveys for Match.com. “They have been more cautious over the past year than their younger counterparts, but as soon as they’re vaccinated they’ll be out.”  ‘I want to live the life I...
    AVONDALE — Nuttawut Waijorhor has spent years in Chicago’s dining scene cooking for multiple Asian restaurants. Now he’s striking out on his own to offer authentic dishes from his native Thailand in Avondale. Eatthai, located at the corner of Kedzie Avenue and George Street, is having a soft opening Friday. The new spot will officially open sometime after Christmas. It’s the first restaurant for Waijorhor, who has worked at Strings Ramen, Enso Sushi & Bar and Ryuu Asian BBQ over the past decade. “I’m so excited I cannot sleep. It’s almost too much,” Waijorhor said with a laugh. “I do everything in the restaurant myself, I set up, I created the menu.” Waijorhor, who goes by Frankie, has long dreamed of opening a restaurant of his own. His mother taught him to cook traditional Thai food growing up in the small town of Nong Khai in the northeast region of Thailand. When he got older and eventually moved to the United States, he carried those recipes and flavors with him, hoping one day to put them to the test. Nuttawut Waijorhor...
    The former CEO of a Wisconsin healthcare system who said he was excited to get COVID-19 because it meant being able to see his grandchildren again died last month of complications caused by the virus.  Rexford 'Ford' Titus, 74, was considered a titan of healthcare in the state, having led as president and CEO of ProHealth Care until his retirement in 2010 after 42 years.   He passed away on November 16 in AngelsGrace Hospice in Oconomowoc, a hospice he opened, after telling his grandchildren that he had been looking forward to seeing them again for the holidays.  'We were on the phone talking about how he was so excited, not necessarily excited…but excited to have COVID so he could not have COVID,' his granddaughter Ali Dickinson told CBS 58 of her last conversation with Titus.  'So he could see his grandkids again this winter.' Scroll down for video  Rexford 'Ford' Titus, 74, died of complications caused by COVID-19 on November 16 in the Wisconsin hospice he had opened. He had told grandkids he was excited to have been infected with the...
    The 30 best horror film franchises 25 Ways To Score a Good Deal on a Car Out of State McDonalds is bringing back the McRib for the first time since 2012 and everyones so excited McDonalds is having themselves quite the year so far. They already dove deep into their bag of tricks with the Travis Scott meal through September and the J Balvin meal through October. © Provided by For The Win So what could possibly be next? It’s the McRib, apparently. The fan favorite McDonalds pork sandwich is available on the menus of Mickey D’s around the country for the first time since 2012. It came back for a quick spell last year but had a limited run. This time? They’re going all out. It will be available in McDonalds everywhere nationwide starting on December 2. They announced its return via Twitter. good morning to everyone who asked how i was doing last week and to everyone else...McRib is back 12.2— McDonald's (@McDonalds) October 30, 2020 nationwide for the first time since 2012 if u can...
    Scheana Shay is pregnant again. The Vanderpump Rules star, 35, revealed that she and boyfriend Brock Honey Davies are expecting their first child together, after previously sharing in June that she had suffered a miscarriage. In her Instagram post, Shay wears a yellow dress and holds up a pregnancy test and sonogram to the camera as boyfriend Davies kisses her cheek. Davies, a professional trainer, also posted a couple of pics to his Instagram. “If I know what love is it’s because of you,” he wrote in his caption. View this post on Instagram IT’S ALL HAPPENING APRIL 2021!!! We are expecting our rainbow baby!!! ???????????? • • • • • • • Thank you @clearblue for giving me the most amazing news of my life! #clearbluepartner #clearblueconfirmed ????: @sydneynoellephoto A post shared by Scheana (@scheana) on Oct 28, 2020 at 4:56am PDT They are expecting their first child in April 2021. “We got pregnant so quickly,” Shay explained to People. Her doctor told her to wait one period and ovulation cycle before trying again, and after...
    This songbird can warble both the male and the female parts. In late September, researchers at the Carnegie Museum of Natural History’s Powdermill Nature Reserve caught and banded a Rose-breasted Grosbeak, not a strange occurrence for Rector, Pennsylvania — except that this particular Grosbeak was a gynandromorph, meaning it had both male and female parts. “Everyone here, I mean the whole crew, was just so excited,” Annie Lindsay, the nature reserve’s bird banding program manager, told CNN. “There was this scientific interest, of course. But also happiness for seeing something that was so rare.” Rose-breasted Grosbeaks are “sexually dimorphic,” the reserve explained in a press release, meaning the males and females can be differentiated by their feather colors. “In its 64 years of bird banding, Powdermill’s Avian Research Center has recorded fewer than 10 bilateral gynandromorphs.” Males have pink wing pits and breast spots and black wing feathers while females have yellow wing pits and brown wing feathers — but this particular bird has both. As well, it is perfectly divided between the two gendered markings, with female coloring...
    Adele is making her hosting debut on “Saturday Night Live” on Oct. 24. The “Hello” singer, 32, announced the gig on Sunday night, sending fans into a frenzy. She is hosting with H.E.R. as the musical guest. “Bloooooody hellllll I’m so excited about this!! And also absolutely terrified!” Adele announced on social media. “My first ever hosting gig and for ‘SNL’ of all things!!!!” ADELE SHOWS OFF WEIGHT LOSS IN NEWS PHOTOS, DISCUSSES UPCOMING MUSIC RELEASE Adele will host "Saturday Night Live" on Oct. 24 (Monty Brinton/CBS via Getty Images) She continued: “I’ve always wanted to do it as a stand alone moment, so that I could roll up my sleeves and fully throw myself into it, but the time has never been right. But if there was ever a time for any of us to jump head first into the deep end with our eyes closed and hope for the best it’s 2020 right?” “Itll be almost 12 years to the day that I first appeared on the show, during an election...which went on to break my career...
    Cuomo opens movie theaters as coronavirus hot spots cool off but says he had to cancel a Brooklyn wedding with 10,000 guests Deion Sanders has interesting bonuses in Jackson State contract Frankie Muniz and Pregnant Wife Paige Price Are Expecting a Baby Boy: We Are So Excited © Frankie Muniz/Instagram Frankie Muniz and Paige Price Frankie Muniz and wife Paige Price are expecting a boy! Less than a month after the Malcolm in the Middle actor, 34, first announced that the couple is expecting their first child, the parents-to-be revealed the sex of their baby on the way. In a sweet photo from their big reveal, Muniz and his pregnant wife sat together in front of a small group of loved ones as well as a festive balloon display reading, “Baby Boy.” “BABY BOY!” he appropriately captioned the sweet snap. “Coming March 2021! ????” Never miss a story — sign up for PEOPLE's free daily newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best of what PEOPLE has to offer, from juicy celebrity news to compelling human interest stories. Frankie Muniz...
    Princess Beatrice admitted it was an 'honour' to wear the Queen's dress on her wedding day and revealed she and husband Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi are 'so excited' for their future in a rare tweet. The monarch's granddaughter, 32, wed property developer Edo in secret on July 17 at the Royal Chapel of All Saints at Royal Lodge in Windsor, after the pair were forced to postpone their planned nuptials on May 29 due to Covid-19. Yesterday Beatrice tweeted to thank people who sent their best wishes to the couple on their special day, adding: 'Edo and I are so excited to embark on this new chapter together.' She also shared a tweet by the Royal Collection Trust encouraging people to visit its current exhibition where her Norman Hartnell-created wedding dress - which she borrowed from the Queen, 94 - shoes and a replica bouquet are currently on display.  Princess Beatrice, 32, wed property developer Edo in secret on July 17 at the Royal Chapel of All Saints at Royal Lodge in Windsor, after the pair were forced to postpone...
    Loading the player... Tennis pro Taylor Townsend took to social media this week to announce she is expecting her first child.  “BIG ANNOUNCEMENT,” Townsend, 24, wrote in an Instagram post. “Life has a funny way of putting you exactly where you are supposed to be. I’m so excited to embark on the journey of motherhood!!” The exiciting news accompanied a video showing some of the highlights of her career so far. Check out the clip via the Instagram embed below. Read More: Kelly Rowland announces she’s pregnant with second child “At four years old I was told I would never make it and I should quit. At 12 I became the youngest-ever to win the Georgia state qualifier,” said Townsend in a voice-over. “At 15, I didn’t think I was good enough, but I proved myself wrong by winning the junior Australian open in singles and in doubles,” she continued.  View this post on Instagram Life has a funny way of putting you exactly where you are supposed to be. I’m so excited to embark on the journey...