Web Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Wednesday, Dec 07, 2022 - 21:30:37
131 results - (0.001 seconds)

making fun:

latest news at page 1:
    (WJZ)- The Ravens signed former Steelers tackle Alejandro Villanueva to a two-year $14 million deal on Tuesday. At his introductory press conference today, the veteran had plenty to say about joining the Ravens and why it was the right fit. Included in that was a comment about why offensive linemen enjoy playing more for a run-first team like the Ravens which appeared to throw some shade at a former teammate of his. “I’m assuming it’s not as much fun for the receivers because they’re not getting all of the catches, they’re making the Tik Toks and and they’re having fun on their social media,” Villanueva said. READ MORE: Charles Street Promenade To Return May 22 Alejandro Villanueva said its better for linemen to play for a run-first team like the Ravens. "I’m assuming it’s not as much fun for the receivers because they’re not getting all of the catches, they’re making the Tik Toks and and they’re having fun on their social media." READ MORE: Giant Food Pharmacies Accepting Walk-Ins For COVID-19 Vaccinations — Jamison Hensley (@jamisonhensley) May...
    TikTokers are making videos rating Target's Pride collection. @sfram1218/@ylracbutler/TikTok TikTokers are rating items from Target's Pride collection, ranging from shirts to pillows. Some said certain items were "ugly," while one TikToker said the collection "lowkey sucks." The videos critique a phenomenon that's been dubbed "rainbow capitalism." Visit Insider's homepage for more stories. Pride Month is just a few weeks away, which means it's time for stores to stock up on rainbow tees, bandanas, dog outfits, candles, and even bottles of Pride-themed Absolut Vodka. Now, TikTok users are taking to the platform to rate Pride merchandise from stores like Target, Hot Topic, and Walmart.  Multiple videos making fun of this trend have recently gone viral ahead of Pride Month in June, amassing hundreds of thousands of likes, with users going through Pride collection items one by one and assigning them different ratings. Items range from a T-shirt that lists nametags with he/him, she/her, and they/them pronouns, along with a tag that reads "ask me"; a "rainbow swirl" candle; a sheer rainbow skirt; and a pink tank top that...
    JEAN-BAPTISTE LACROIX/AFP via Getty Images Ben Affleck is not a catfish – but one woman unmatched the movie star on the celebrity dating app Raya because she thought his profile was fake. TikTok user Nivine Jay went viral after sharing a video the actor sent her when she rejected him. In a TikTok captioned “Sorry Ben,” Jay began the video with text reading, “Thinking of the time I matched with Ben Affleck on Raya and thought it was fake so I unmatched him and he sent me this video on Instagram.” What followed was footage of a confused Affleck asking, “Nivine, why did you unmatch me? It’s me.” @nivinejaySorry Ben ???????? #raya #benaffleck #dating #fyp♬ original sound – Amir Yass Many TikTok users left comments blasting Affleck for boldly sliding into Jay’s DMs, but the social media influencer told E! News that she had no intention of shaming him. “I’m seeing a lot of comments calling him a creep and l don’t think that’s fair,” she said. “I wasn’t making fun of him in the video. I was making...
    Comedian Ryan Long said Friday on "Fox News Primetime" that stand-up comedy has been a casualty of 'woke' forces in America, but some comedians are simply pushing through by making the 'woke' outrage the butt of the jokes. RYAN LONG: People are always getting mad. That's been happening since the beginning of time. Comedy is the same, you just get yelled at a little more after the fact in the clubs, and there is kind of this thing -- people are allowed to not like something. But that is a normal comedy is, you make a joke and the audience laughs or does not laugh. People want to add a new thing, "I did not like that so no one else should like it" or whatever.  VideoThe truth is, audiences aren't actually that mean because people think -- when people talk about punching down and all those concepts, there is some truth to that stuff. If we go to a club and I'm saying the meanest stuff to some guy, oh, I don't want to hear this, why is this guy being a jerk, right? But a lot of times you are not making fun of the thing, you are making fun of the person to tell her...
    TEEN Mom 2 star Kailyn Lowry tested her son Lincoln's color blindness in a new series of Instagram Story posts. The 29-year-old claimed she "isn't making fun of him" as he "can't see blue." ????  Follow all our latest news & stories on Teen Mom. 9Kailyn tested her son Lincoln's color blindness in a series of Instagram Story postsCredit: Kailyn Lowry/ Instagram 9The reality star claimed she 'isn't making fun of him'Credit: Kailyn Lowry/ Instagram In a new clip posted to her Instagram Story, Kailyn and Lincoln sat in her car as she said: "As you guys know, Lincoln is color blind and so sometimes I ask him what color things are." The Teen Mom 2 star continued: "Not because I am making fun of him but because I genuinely just want to know what's going on in his head. After explaining that she asked the seven-year-old what color her sweater is, she added that she would continue to quiz him on the colors of different objects. The MTV star first asked what color her blue sweatshirt is, as Lincoln...
    Political commentator Angela Rye said Wednesday on MSNBC’s “The ReidOut” that Fox News host Tucker Carlson laughing during a discussion of the guilty verdict for Derek Chauvin in the killing of George Floyd “triggered” her. In a Fox News video, Tucker Carlson said, “The guy that did the looks like he’s going to spend the rest of his life in prison. I’m more worried about the rest of the country, which, thanks to police inaction in case you didn’t know, is boarded up.” Laughing, Carlson said, “That’s more my concern.” Rye said, “You know, Joy, I’m so tempted to engage in poking fun at these folks. But the platforms they have, the influence they have not just over public discourse, but over the law, over the minds of people. If we talk about Tucker Carlson and talking about the jury verdict was basically please don’t hurt us. The jury verdict is exactly that, but the, please don’t hurt us is different from what he alleges. Right? The police don’t hurt us is about every Black body that has been taken at...
    DaBaby faced backlash on social media after a video of him making fun of a flight attendant’s hairstyle went viral. The “Rockstar” rapper, 29, uploaded the clip to his Instagram Stories over the weekend while aboard a private jet with his friends. “We gon’ pay all that for the flight, you gon’ comb your hair,” DaBaby (born Jonathan Lyndale Kirk) said from behind the camera. “That’s the least you can do,” he added while filming the stewardess from a distance, seemingly without her knowledge. The Grammy nominee captioned the post, “We ain’t finna act like she ain’t just jump outta bed.” DaBaby’s critical comments caused an uproar on Twitter, where countless users re-shared his video. One person tweeted, “The way people mistreat service workers will always say so much more about them than they realize. This is disgusting.” “She’s just trynna do her job man, this was so unnecessary,” another chimed in. DaBaby was caught making fun of a flight attendant’s hairstyle.Getty Images for The Recording A A third commented, “Being disrespectful because it’s trendy doesn’t make it funny.” “He’s...
    John Cleese has apologised for making fun of 'white English people' in a mocking snipe at The Simpsons actor Hank Azaria. Mr Azaria, who is white but had played the Indian-American character Apu since 1989, was the subject of controversy in 2017 following the release of a documentary. He recently apologised to 'every single Indian person' for voicing the Kwik-E-Mart clerk, following a row over how the portrayal of Apu had impacted Indian people in the United States. In an interview with the Armchair Expert podcast, Mr Azaria has said the character had contributed to 'structural racism' and that he hadn't known any better during the nearly 30 years he voiced the character. Mr Azaria is the voice behind Moe Szyslak, Chief Wiggum Comic Book Guy and many other characters.  Monty Python actor Mr Cleese has now made fun of his apology, saying sorry himself for 'any distress' caused by portraying white English people.  He tweeted: 'Not wishing to be left behind by Hank Azaria, I would like to apologise on behalf on Monty Python for all the many sketches we did...
    John Cleese said he’d “like to apologise” for “Monty Python” sketches that made “fun of white English people.” “Not wishing to be left behind by Hank Azaria, I would like to apologise on behalf on Monty Python for all the many sketches we did making fun of white English people,” the 81-year-old British actor and comedian known for his work on “Monty Python’s Flying Circus” tweeted Tuesday to his many followers. (RELATED: Gay Themes Get ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’ Banned At P.A. High School) “We’re sorry for any distress we may have caused,” he added. It is unclear if he said the comments tongue-in-cheek or seriously. (RELATED: Political Correctness Is Leading To Comedy’s Slow Death) Not wishing to be left behind by Hank Azaria, I would like to apologise on behalf on Monty Python for all the many sketches we did making fun of white English people We’re sorry for any distress we may have caused — John Cleese (@JohnCleese) April 13, 2021 The comments came after Azaria, the actor who voiced the character Apu on “The Simpsons,” said he...
    JEOPARDY! guest host Dr Oz was accused of "making fun" of a contestant behind her back during his stint on the show. The celebrity doctor was slammed by over 500 former contestants and winners of the show after filling in as a guest host. 6Dr Oz filled in as guest host on Jeopardy!Credit: YouTube/Jeopardy But recent winner Emily Seaman says he made her the butt of the joke - and claims he mocked her behind her back. Speaking to The Ringer, Emily said: "It was just odd. I don't think he likes Jeopardy!" She added: "I heard him making fun of it to one of the producers. Like, 'I can't believe they didn't get this one'. "I was like, 'Cool, bro - let's see you do this'." 6Celebrities are filling in for Alex Trebek after the legendary host passed awayCredit: Getty Images - Getty 6He was accused of mocking one of the contestantsCredit: Twitter Dr Oz filled in as guest host between March 22 to April 2. The long-running show has invited a variety of A-List...
    More On: dr. oz Dr. Oz is a ratings loser for ‘Jeopardy!’ after controversy Trebek’s daughter breaks silence on why she can’t watch ‘Jeopardy!’ What is ’embarrassing’?: ‘Jeopardy!’ contestants sound off on Dr. Oz Why Katie Couric isn’t hosting ‘Jeopardy!’ The answer is: Another Daily Double full of trouble for Dr. Mehmet Oz.  The celebrity MD — who has infamously flatlined as a guest host of “Jeopardy!” — is learning that sometimes laughter isn’t always the best medicine.  In the days since his brief stint behind the lectern was deemed a “slap in the face” to the brand by contestants and fans alike, Oz, 60, is now being accused of making fun of a contestant during filming.   “It was just odd,” recent show winner Emily Seaman told the Ringer of Oz’s rocky run as anchor from March 22 to April 2.  “I don’t think he likes ‘Jeopardy!’ ” Seaman, a law clerk for the federal Southern District of Texas court, claims she overheard Oz making her the butt of a joke when she failed to answer a question after successfully blazing through the entire category during...
    The Red Sox have a new home run celebration that looks to be quite the fun experience.  The Boston Red Sox got off to a nightmare 0-3 start to the 2021 season. Fans were panicking after the sweep against the Baltimore Orioles, but they managed to turn it around. The Red Sox have won two straight and even had a walk-off hit Tuesday night against Tampa. Fans in Boston are also witnessing a home run celebration that looks to be one of the best in all of baseball. Want to make baseball fun again? Here is how. Red Sox new HR celebration looks like itd be a good time, if Im being honest pic.twitter.com/9p4RPpVsW3 — Jomboy (@Jomboy_) April 7, 2021 Boston showing other teams how to truly celebrate a home runThere are plenty of people in the game who get mad if someone flips their bat or even remotely shows any excitement following a home run. The Red Sox don’t seem to care about any of that, even if they keep the celebration within the confines of the dugout. Baseball...
    SUNDAY Brunch's Simon Rimmer sliced his thumb open live on air after moments after making fun of guest Joe Sugg for fainting over blood. The presenter had to plaster himself up after grating his thumb during today's show on Channel 4. 5Simon Rimmer cut his thumb openCredit: Channel 4 His kitchen mishap came after playing out a clip of Strictly star Joe collapsing on Great British Bake Off. Last year the 29-year-old fainted into the arms of a paramedic after slicing his finger making a tray bake. He went on to get a 'Hollywood handshake' and win the celebrity special. But the Channel 4 presenter Simon and his co-host Tim Lovejoy found the medical emergency hilarious. 5Joe Sugg squirmed after the accidentCredit: Channel 4 5Joe fainted after seeing blood on GBBO After laughing at Joe as he joined them as a guest on today's show, Simon later admitted: "Joe, I don't want to alarm you. "But I've actually just managed to grate my thumb. If we have got the stand by team for when I faint..." As he was...
    New York : One of the first to react to the situation Anahi shared of having been molested and attacked by the eating disorders she suffered in her adolescence was Omar chaparro, who immediately apologized. Omar regretted not having known what the actress was going through at that time, when in one of his programs he made her eat live as a joke. “Dear Anahí, I offer you an apology for hurting you with any of my jokes or characters that I did in ‘No Manches’ 16 years ago. I didn’t really know what you were going through, “he wrote in a tweet. Dear @Anahi I offer you an apology for hurting you with any of my jokes or characters that I did in #Really 16 years ago, I didn’t really know what you were going through. I am very happy to see the great woman you have become, I send you a big hug. – Omar Chaparro (@OMARCHAPARRO) March 25, 2021 She continued to express her happiness that all that she went through has now changed and she...
    Animal Crossing: New Horizons’ highly anticipated anniversary update went live in mid-March, bringing with it important quality-of-life features like farts and Sanrio characters. But the biggest bombshell for hardcore designers had to be the increase in slots. Players promptly began using bonus slots for the new personalization options that have opened up for a handful of items. In terms of flags, the most popular usage I’ve seen is Pride declarations for queer folks to celebrate their identities in the game. There are also plenty of creative and cute uses for both the custom umbrella and uchiwa — I’m a big fan of things that look like food, or designs that replicate tiny little faces. But the most versatile out of all the new custom items has to be the face cutout standee. Partly, it’s just fun to see folks put fun pop culture references into the game, whether that’s a Ghibli movie or perhaps a fellow Nintendo game. But some folks have also figured out how to use the standees for interesting architecture, allowing them to build things like...
    BBC NEWS presenter Huw Edwards has today poked fun at the Naga Munchetty row - after she apologised last night for mocking a minister's flag. The light-hearted jibe came after the morning telly star, 46, was handed a warning about her impartiality following a bizarre row over the Union Flag - and had to apologise last night. Flags are now mandatory — very pleased with my new backdrop for @BBCNews at Ten ???????????????????????????????????? pic.twitter.com/7ckZyYEwKS— Huw Edwards (@huwbbc) March 19, 2021 5Naga Munchetty was told off by BBC bosses for liking a series of anti-Tory tweetsCredit: BBC 10pm newsreader and presenter, Huw Edwards tweeted today as he waded into the discussion: "Flags are mandatory now - very pleased with my new backdrop for BBC News at Ten." The proud Welshman posted a snap online of himself with the iconic Welsh flag in the background - in a nod to his own upbringing. It comes after Beeb star, Naga, liked a series of anti-Tory tweets hours after her co-presenter Charlie Stayt made odd comments about a national banner draped in the corner...
    New York : The crime was committed with a knife. Photo: moritz320 / Pixabay A discussion last Sunday between fans of Vasco da Gama and Flamengo ended in tragedy, after a follower of the Admiral did not tolerate the taunts of another of the Mengao and struck him a stab in the chest that was fatal. After being a fugitive for two days, the perpetrator of the crime was arrested this Tuesday afternoon in Juruti, a municipality in the state of Pará, where the attack occurred, according to the Globo news portal G1. According to the same medium, the comment that provoked the ire of the Vasco da Gama fan was that his team “always goes from bad to worse” and that “lives being downgraded”, given that he had just been relegated to Serie B, something that happened for the fourth time in the last 15 years, after having done so in 2008, 2013 and 2015; while the “Fla” ​​was crowned days before as the champion of the Brasilerao. Brazil: a Vasco da Gama fan...
    WHEEL of Fortune host Pat Sajak is in hot water after fans are slamming him for mocking a contestant with a speech impediment. The host poked fun at the contestant during the show and got a few laughs from other participants, but some viewers at home were not too happy. 3Pat Sajak is the longtime host of Wheel of Fortune Why is Wheel of Fortune host Pat Sajak trending? Pat Sajak, 74, is making the rounds on social media as he is trending for poking fun at a contestant with a lisp.  During the player introductions, Sajak copied contestant Chris Brimble’s lisp speech impediment. 3Sajak poked fun at a contestant with a lisp on the showCredit: Getty Images - Getty Brimble was describing what he does for a living and said that he works for a company that sells “technology that benefits older adults.”  Sajak asked if it’s “a myth” that older adults are resistant to new technology. “You’d be surprised how open they are,” said the contestant.  Instead of saying “I see,” Sajak said, “I thee,” mocking the lisp....
    "Wheel of Fortune" host Pat Sajak upset a number of viewers on Monday when he seemingly mocked a contestant with a speech impediment.  The longtime game show host was trying to keep things light during Monday’s show as he was introducing contestants. While doing so, Sajak spoke with contestant Chris Brimble. After explaining to the host what he does for a living, it became clear to viewers and the host that Brimble speaks with a slight lisp.  Sajak heard him out and even commented on the importance of his job, bringing technology to older adults. However, the host concluded the brief interview by saying "I thee" instead of "I see."  While Brimble simply laughed the moment off, viewers who were upset about the Sajak's apparent mockery of the contestant’s speech impediment took to Twitter to voice their outrage.  'WHEEL OF FORTUNE' VIEWERS LAUGH AFTER PAT SAJAK GIVES CONTESTANT A STERN LOOK OVER A PUN "Did @patsajak just mock one of the contestants??" one user wrote.   "@patsajak Hey d----bag, say a cheap shot making fun of a contestant with a lisp.  I teach speech therapy....
    Former New Jersey Governor Chris Christie doesn’t have much sympathy for Ted Cruz right now. Given all the criticism of Ted Cruz going to Cancun in the middle of the massive winter storm in Texas, people recalled how Christie was busted at the beach during a New Jersey state government shutdown. Christie was mercilessly mocked at the time and he tried to brush aside the controversy by saying he doesn’t care about political optics. And one of the many memes people made about Cruz included Photoshopping the Texas senator into the photo of the former New Jersey governor on the beach. Playa del Bad Ideas. pic.twitter.com/7EPMS2NFTY — Helen Kennedy (@HelenKennedy) February 18, 2021 Fox News’ Guy Benson spoke with Christie on his radio program Friday, and they talked about the political heat facing Cruz and Andrew Cuomo for very different reasons. Benson said Cruz clearly showed bad judgment, but added he thinks it’s starting to get “beaten to death” in the press. But he also asked Christie about that meme and whether he has sympathy for Cruz....
    Kristen Wiigs Best Roles North Carolina tornado: 3 people were killed and 10 more injured in coastal North Carolina community Julius Randle, Human Tornado, Is Making Serious All-Star Push For the first time in... a long time, the New York Knicks are a fun basketball team to watch and their fans actually have a glimmer of hope. Tom Thibodeau has come in and inspired his new team to play defense. The young guns like R.J. Barrett, Immanuel Quickley, and Obi Toppin are getting their minutes, making their mistakes, and showing flashes of NBA-level play. The Knicks are currently the No. 6 seed in the Eastern Conference at 14-15 on the year. © Provided by The Big Lead Julius Randle | Patrick Smith/Getty Images Not all is perfect. Thibs still has his old habits of vastly preferring veterans to young players in crunch time, and since the Knicks aren't winning anything this year it would be better if Quickley were starting rather than Elfrid Payton. One undeniable bright spot, however, has been the play of Julius Randle. Randle...
    Senator Ted Cruz has come to the defense of conservative actress Gina Carano, after Disney fired her from the cast of The Mandalorian over her controversial social media posts. 'Texan Gina Carano broke barriers in the Star Wars universe: not a princess, not a victim, not some emotionally tortured Jedi,' Cruz tweeted on Thursday.  'She played a woman who kicked a** & who girls looked up to. She was instrumental in making Star Wars fun again. Of course Disney canceled her.' It came as Disney announced on Thursday that its young streaming service had hit a record 94.9 million subscribers, exceeding expectations -- but now the company faces growing calls for a boycott over Carano's firing. Senator Ted Cruz has come to the defense of conservative actress Gina Carano (above), whom Disney fired from the cast of The Mandalorian over her controversial social media posts 'She played a woman who kicked a** & who girls looked up to. She was instrumental in making Star Wars fun again. Of course Disney canceled her,' Cruz wrote of his fellow Texan...
    Ed Sheeran. Pacific Press/Getty Images Ed Sheeran posted a video singing his song "Afterglow" on TikTok asking for duets. However, people duetted his video ironically, loudly playing instruments rather than singing. Ed Sheeran hate isn't a new phenomenon, and the video he posted seemed doomed to fail on TikTok. Visit Insider's homepage for more stories. On December 27, English singer Ed Sheeran posted a video playing and singing his song "Afterglow" on the guitar, asking for people to duet him. A simple request from one of the world's biggest pop singers who, by all accounts, hasn't really done anything that bad, was received with sarcasm, comments about the "dude from Game of Thrones... putting himself out there," and an overwhelming amount of noise. He's just the latest celebrity to unintentionally become the punchline of the day on TikTok. The video — presumably part of a promotional push for the single, which Sheeran released on December 21, 2020 — is only the eighth video uploaded to Sheeran's account, which has 2.2 million followers. The most recent two are...
    Ranking member of the House Armed Services Committee has called on the White House Press Secretary to "immediately apologize" for her response to a Space Force question during a Tuesday press briefing. Alabama Republican Rep. Mike Rogers took offense to Jen Psaki’s answer in jest to a question about the future of Space Force under the Biden administration. SPACE FORCE MEMBERS GET NEW NAME: "GUARDIANS" "Wow. Space Force. It’s the plane of today," Psaki said, appearing to compare the question to one posed by a reporter two weeks ago, asking about Air Force One’s color scheme. "It is an interesting question," she said after the reporter pushed back on the validity of the question. "I am happy to check with our Space Force point of contact. I’m not sure who that is. I will find out and see if we have any update on that." Space Force was enacted by Congress in December 2019 as an extension of the U.S. military and aims to protect U.S. special interests in space capabilities. "It’s concerning to see the Biden administration’s press secretary blatantly diminish an...
    On the occasion of Bollywood actor Preity Zinta’s 46th birthday, Madhuri Dixit extended her heartfelt wishes for B-town’s dimple queen on social media. The ‘Dhak Dhak’ girl of Bollywood took to her Twitter handle on Sunday and tweeted birthday wishes for the Veer Zara actor, along with a photo of herself, her husband Shriram Nene, and the birthday girl. Madhuri, who has worked with Preity in the 2001 Bollywood film ‘Yeh Raaste Hai Pyaar Ke’, shared a sweet anecdote about working with her and how much fun it was. Preity Zinta Birthday: Kya Kehna, Dil Chahta Hai, Kal Ho Naa Ho – 7 Best Roles That Prove She’s More Than Just a ‘Pretty’ Face She wrote, “Happy birthday, @realpreityzinta. Will always remember the fun times we had making Yeh Raaste Hain Pyaar Ke. Keep spreading the energy, sunshine, and laughter that you always bring with you.” Preity ruled the late 1990s and early 2000s and she continues to rule many hearts even though she is rarely seen on the silver screen. Born on January 31, 1975, in Shimla, Preity shot...
    Biden pushes for coronavirus testing reset with $50B plan Lawmakers in both parties lobby White House for a more targeted relief bill Max Kellerman had the perfect tweet about Tom Brady while making fun of himself Tom Brady is heading to his 10th Super Bowl after beating the Green Bay Packers at Lambeau Field on Sunday and in doing so he’s continuing to quiet critics who have doubted him over the years and during this season. © Provided by For The Win One of those critics has been ESPN’s Max Kellerman, who in 2016 said of Brady: “Tom Brady’s just about done. It could be his next game, it could be a year from now, but he is going to fall off a cliff. Tom Brady is going to be a bum in short order.” Well, since then Brady has won two Super Bowls with the Patriots, has been the NFL MVP, and is now the first QB to ever lead his team to a home Super Bowl game. After Sunday’s win Kellerman, who had previously admitted he was wrong,...
    Hobby Mexico City / 23.01.2021 16:23:03 The Australian tennis player, Ellen perez, has used social networks to make fun of the complaints made by other athletes who are quarantining in Melbourne hotels before the start of the Australian Open. Pérez, 25, uploaded a video where he appears swimming in the bathtub with the clothes he wears to train inside his hotel room. « My body hurts and there is no better way to recover than swimming. Guys, How difficult it is to breathe here! There is no air! I can’t live like this, I can’t do this! And look at my hair, now I’m going to have to wash it by myself. What a disaster, « he said. The last sentence was in a tone of derision towards criticism said by Bernard Tomic’s girlfriend, Vanessa Sierra. Perez began to receive criticism from various fans -mainly from Novak Djokovic- in social networks, so the young tennis player had to come to her defense and emphasize that it was all a joke. « I have seen articles saying that I am...
    Hollywood actor Tim Matheson apologized on Friday for posting a tweet mocking former First Lady Melania Trump's English-speaking abilities. The 73-year-old Matheson, who is best known for playing the prankster Otter in the 1978 cult hit film Animal House, was reacting to a news story on Twitter about Jill Biden, President Joe Biden's wife. 'So wonderful to have a First Lady with class and heart. And, can speak English!' Matheson wrote. The swipe at the Slovenian-born ex-first lady's English was met with harsh blowback on Twitter as angry responders accused the actor of xenophobia. Actor Tim Matheson (seen left in June 2018) was accused of racism and xenophobia on Friday after he posted a tweet mocking former First Lady Melania Trump's (seen right on Wednesday) accent 'So wonderful to have a First Lady with class and heart. And, can speak English!' Matheson wrote Matheson was responding to a news story about First Lady Jill Biden (seen above visiting the Whitman  Walker Clinic in Washington, DC, on Friday to highlight support services for cancer patients and caregivers)...
    Despite the money and the fame, professional baseball players are human, too. Kris Bryant opened up about just that. Bryant’s production has dropped from when he was a once-heralded MVP candidate year in and year out, so much so that the Cubs started shopping him, hoping to get the most out of their 2016 standout while he’s still on a favorable contract. While getting paid to play professional sports may seem glamorous on the surface, deep down the wear and tear of a full year on the road — while underperforming — got the best of Bryant. “It really got to me sometimes. The stuff I was hearing. The first trade rumors [in 2018] that started to pop up really got to me. I find myself [thinking], ‘Man, is this even fun anymore? Why did I start playing this game?’ Because it was fun,” Bryant told Red Line Radio, a Barstool Sports podcast. Pretty real moment with Kris Bryant on today’s Red Line Radio Listen here – https://t.co/Yt6v1sJdUt pic.twitter.com/B3vl0PFxDM — Eddie (@EddieBarstool) January 21, 2021 Should Cubs fans be concerned...
    LOS ANGELES -- The COVID-19 pandemic has forced museums across the country to close but many are finding ways to engage the community with their art on social media. One of the most popular is the art challenge, where museums ask people to recreate works of art with objects found at home."So many people get involved on social media, that you're able to connect with people around the world and be inspired by what they're doing," said Amanda Ross of Canyon County, CA. "Aside from working, you're just at home. This is a way to allow yourself some creativity. It's something different to do. It's just fun." "We have recreated everything from masterpieces to modern day paintings," said Kris Olson a regular art challenge participant from West Hollywood, CA. "People have involved their children. Husbands get recruited. It's just figuring out what you have at home in a fun, creative way to make it work."
    Brighton Reinhardt's new song 'Creep' appears to reference Cassie's restraining order drama with the former 'Bachelor' star. Cassie Randolph’s rumored new boyfriend recorded a song that seems to reference the restraining order she had against her ex-boyfriend, Bachelor star Colton Underwood. Brighton Reinhardt, who has been linked to Cassie for months, just dropped a new song called “Creep.” The lyrics reference several things that seem to point to Colton and Cassie’s legal drama, including a line about “GPS on the underside,” per E! News. In his collaboration with musician mOmmasboy, Reinhardt sang, “Put a tracker in her whip just to watch her pump the brakes.” He later added, “You can’t stop thinking about her/ You’re a creep.” On Instagram, the singer shared two photos of him posing outside as he plugged the song and told his followers he had “a lot of fun” making it. He thanked fans for their feedback on the track and promised another will be coming soon. View this post on Instagram A post shared by BRIGHTON REINHARDT (@briiighton) Reinhardt did not confirm that...
    Johnny Manziel is making a return to football. The Cleveland Browns’ first-round pick of the 2014 NFL Draft will make his return to the gridiron with the new Fan Controlled Football League, according to ESPN.com. CLICK HERE FOR MORE SPORTS COVERAGE ON FOXNEWS.COM Manziel, who last played in April 2019 for the Alliance of American Football, also played in The Spring League and the Canadian Football League since the Browns released him back in 2015. "The more I heard about what this was going to be, the more I felt it was going to be something that was just very fun," Manziel told ESPN.com. "It’s going to be very fan-oriented and something I could get behind without being extremely, extremely, extremely serious, the way that my football career has been in the past." NFL CITES OUTSIDE INFLUENCES FOR RECENT POSITIVE TESTS Manziel played college football at Texas A&M and won the Heisman Trophy award in 2012. He was the No. 22 overall pick by the Browns in 2014, and he played in only 14 games over two seasons for Cleveland. The FCF will...
    Kansas City Chiefs speedster Tyreek Hill hilariously trolled Patrick Mahomes on Twitter after he failed to haul in a touchdown pass on Sunday.  Life sure is good for the Kansas City Chiefs and head coach Andy Reid right now. Following Sunday’s nail-biting win over the Atlanta Falcons, Kansas City is 14-1 on the year and has clinched the No. 1 seed in the AFC for the postseason. Everything is perfect. Well, almost perfect. If there’s one flaw we’ve seen for the reigning Super Bowl champs, it’s when they try and use Patrick Mahomes as a wide receiver on trick plays. That was once again made clear on Sunday against Atlanta. Even Tyreek Hill knows this, as the touchdown machine took to Twitter to troll Mahomes for what happened to him against the Falcons. You got mossed ???????? https://t.co/N1OOQgwlnD — Ty Hill (@cheetah) December 28, 2020 Tyreek Hill trolling Patrick Mahomes on social media is absolute goldObviously, Hill is just throwing a playful jab at his quarterback. It’s quite funny, though, as Mahomes indeed did get ‘Mossed’ when he tried coming...
    Ever since Sushant Singh Rajput’s demise, his ex-girlfriend Ankita Lokhande has been headlining the news for one thing or another. Be it her indirect dig at Rhea Chakraborty or her many tributes to the young actor, Ankita has always been dragged in controversies regarding Sushant. Something very similar happened when the actress celebrated her birthday with her close friends and family. In the many videos and photos that she shared on social media, people spotted Sandip Ssingh and did not take it very well. Ankita Lokhande Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Vicky Jain And Close Pals! Pavitra Rishtra Actress Shares Video, Photos From The Midnight Bash. For everyone who has followed Sushant’s death case, knows how Sandip was one of the suspects involved in his death. While this hasn’t been proven yet, Sandip received major backlash from Sushant’s fans for his alleged association with the case. He was present at Ankita Lokhande’s intimate birthday celebration and fans thought that it wasn’t very appropriate on her side. They trolled her to an extent where she has to react to it. ...
    Record number of COVID-19 deaths hit Illinois nursing homes Israel begins virus inoculation drive as infections surge Saturday Night Live: Michael Che Tricks Colin Jost Into Making Fun of Wife Scarlett Johansson © NBC As fans of Saturday Night Live's "Weekend Update" know, hosts Colin Jost and Michael Che have an annual joke swap tradition that always gets them in hot water. This year, however, Che took it to a new level with a surprising twist that led to Jost poking fun at his own wife, Scarlett Johansson. The way it works is each of the hosts writes a joke for the other to read, which they do without getting a chance to read them first. Typically, this leads to Che writing surprisingly racist jokes that make Jost look really bad without context. Jost, in turn, often writes jokes for Che that are either insulting to his intelligence or sexual prowess. And this is how it went this year -- until Che's final joke for Jost, which clearly took him by surprise. "It was announced that Creed singer Scott...
    Winter snow storm dropped more snow in parts of the Northeast than all of last years winter season Google hit by antitrust lawsuit from more than 30 states over alleged search monopoly The Best Personalized Books for Kids for Making Reading Even More Fun bedtime storypersonalized storiesreading-reluctant kidsreadingReading to kids comes with so many benefits, but personalized books can help kids transition into independent reading. Personalized children’s books keep young readers engaged and captivated, as they follow themselves through mysteries, adventures, and everyday stories about starting school or making friends. Who can say no to a story that’s about them? The best personalized books are also great stories in their own right — the personalization is an added bonus. They’re the kind of books you won’t mind reading again and again. And again. Don’t say we didn’t warn you. © Provided by Fatherly © Provided by Fatherly Where Are You... by Wonderbly Wonderbly offers dozens of personalized books and series for different ages. One of our favorites: the Where Are You series, mysteries in which...
    Under increasing pressure from protesters demanding reforms to the monarchy, Thai King Maha Vajiralongkorn and Queen Suthida met with thousands of supporters in Bangkok on Thursday, Nov. 1, 2020. Wason Wanichakorn/Associated Press A 16-year-old boy in Thailand is facing criminal charges for "making fun of the king" by dressing up similarly to the Thai king and displaying words on his body that were "insulting." He is being charged under Thailand's "lese-majeste" rule, a sweeping and controversial law that prohibits insulting, defaming, or threatening the monarchy. Thousands of pro-democracy protesters have demonstrated in Thailand in recent months and more than a dozen people have been hit with lese-majeste charges. Visit Insider's homepage for more stories. A 16-year-old boy in Thailand is facing criminal charges for insulting the king, according to a Channel News Asia reporter. The boy is accused of dressing up similarly to Thai King Maha Vajiralongkorn, and displaying words on his body that insulted the king. He is being charged under Thailand's "lese-majeste" law. The sweeping and controversial law makes it a crime to insult, defame,...
    Mindy Kaling Dances in Her Maternity Jeans 3 Months After Welcoming Son Spencer US Coronavirus: Daily deaths from Covid-19 just exceeded the deaths from 9/11 on this big day for vaccine development Steve Kornacki is going to make this the most fun NFL Playoff race ever If there was an analytics MVP the landslide winner would be Steve Kornacki. The MSNBC political correspondent came in clutch during election season, breaking down the minutia of voting trends in obscure Pennsylvania counties with the rapidity of a blitzing linebacker. Now, he’s going to be gracing our screens for the rest of the year as part of NBC’s football coverage, and it’s a truly genius move. This week NBC Sports announced it would continue its experiment of putting Kornacki on the air to break down the playoff picture, and that he would become an addition to Football Night in America broadcasts for the remainder of the season. In addition, Steve Kornacki, NBC News’ celebrated political correspondent, returns to FNIA for the remainder of the season to analyze NFL playoff probabilities from the...
    Just like the traditional song, ‘The Twelve Days of Christmas’ tradition not matter what it is, is one of the best things we can give our children during this holiday season. They can give them something to look forward to in the next year and show them the promise that things are going to get better and we can have things to look forward to in the future. I spent some time trying to find different traditions while keeping in mind that they need to stay within your own family, as going to other places at this time seems to note possible. Some of them were from ideas I found and others were ones I may have changed some to make them work for this year. I hope you find some that you would like to and share with your family. Some of the traditions I liked and thought I’d share: Make a Christmas Eve box (they get to open it on Christmas Eve). They get new PJs (to wear that night). a Christmas movie, hot chocolate, snacks for the...
    A viral video shows a male “Karen” using ableist slurs to mock children with developmental abilities, including at least one child with autism. Featured Video Hide
    Even beloved public schools may lose students for ever Germany readies vaccine centers amid security concerns This S’mores Maker Lets You Roast Marshmallows Inside — and It’s 41% Off at Amazon Back in our day, if you wanted to make a s’more, you’d have to build a fire outside, search for fallen sticks, and somehow balance your prepared graham crackers and chocolate on your lap while you roasted your marshmallows. Well, it turns out technology has advanced since then, and you can now purchase an entire s’mores-making kit that works both inside and outside. And we found the customer-loved Sterno Family Fun S’mores Maker on sale at Amazon for just $24.  © Provided by People Amazon © Amazon Who says you can only enjoy s’mores in the summer? This s’mores-making kit includes two built-in food-prep stations, one can of the brand’s heat fuel, a roasting screen for even toasting and flame protection, and two stainless steel roasting forks. All you have to do is place your ingredients in the designated slots, light the heat fuel can in the middle of...
    TEEN Mom Jenelle Evans slammed as a "joke" for promoting masks to earn cash after making fun of people who wear them. The fired MTV star was slammed for allowing daughter Ensley Jolie, 3, in a store without a mask. 7Jenelle promoted face masksCredit: Reddit Jenelle, 28, promoted a mask company, Linked Wear, despite being vocal about being an anti-masker. Following her Instagram ad, Teen Mom fans took to Reddit to blast the mother-of-three. 7Credit: Reddit One wrote: "Ok Ms. antimask." A second wrote: "The actual audacity of this b****h, f*****g blows me away every day. She’s an anti masker until she gets paid to promote them? THE AUDACITY." A third wrote: "She sucks. Someone needs to tell her to wear it at Walmart and put one on the kids, too." 7Credit: Reddit 7Fans slammed the mother-of-threeCredit: Refer to Caption 7She recently was blasted for Ensley not wearing a maskCredit: Instagram The former Teen Mom 2 star has previously refused to wear a mask herself inside local stores, but after she received backlash for sharing a...
    I’m not a middle child, but I like to think I have some restraint. Gelo Ball had a rough night. Just minutes after his brother LaMelo was drafted by the Charlotte Hornets with the No. 3 overall pick in the 2020 NBA Draft, reality sunk in for Gelo.
    Golden Tate is owning up for his outburst that earned him a spot on the Giants bench. Nearly two weeks removed from yelling, “Throw me the damn ball” at his own sideline in a loss to the Buccaneers, which led to him being inactive last week against Washington, Tate spoke for the first time Friday and said it won’t happen again. Golden Tate at Giants practice on FridayCharles Wenzelberg/New York Post “I just got caught up in the moment,” Tate said. “I was wrong to draw attention to myself. I take full responsibility for that. I handled it the wrong way and brought negative attention to our organization. It was something that won’t happen again.” Tate said he wasn’t trying to get traded by making his demand for the ball, but wanted to help the team win however he could. In the aftermath of his public plea, Tate was told to stay home for one practice and then spent time on the scout team the rest of the week before not making the trip to Washington. “I was definitely disappointed,...
    JENELLE Evans has been branded a "hypocrite" for mocking Hunter Biden's drug addiction - despite her own issues with heroin use. The fired Teen Mom 2 star, 28, faced outraged backlash after sharing a meme that likened Hunter to a man eating a "crack sandwich". 16 Jenelle Evans has been branded a "hypocrite" for mocking Hunter Biden's drug addictionCredit: MTV The meme is of Dave Chapelle's Chapelle Show skit character Tyrone Biggums - who is on crack - on Facebook. The photo came with the caption, "Peanut butter and crack sandwich," and the words: "Hunter Biden celebrating his dad's victory." Jenelle - who went to rehab for heroin addiction - shared the meme on her Facebook account. Critics branded the MTV alum "disgusting" for "making jokes" about Hunter's drug issues. 16 Hunter, 50, struggled with substance abuse for many yearsCredit: The Mega Agency 16 Jenelle shared a "disgusting" meme making fun of himCredit: Instagram 16 16 16 16 16 16 Critics called her actions "deeply offensive"Credit: Reddit One raged: "This is so deeply offensive to me that its actually rendered...