Monday, Dec 05, 2022 - 19:54:40
60 results - (0.006 seconds)

just six days:

latest news at page 1:
    LEGENDARY singer Mariah Carey revealed she only slept two hours in almost a week before she had to go to a mental health facility. The record-breaking star, 50, has opened up about her struggles with bipolar which will also feature in her new autobiography, The Meaning of Mariah Carey. 11Mariah Carey, 50, opened up about going to a rehab facility to treat her bipolar disorderCredit: Getty Images - Getty Mariah said she goes to some "very dark places" in the book, some of which she's never even told to her closest friends. "There's a lot of stuff that I'm dealing with in the book that I have never dealt with, even in conversation with some of my closest, closest friends," she Jane Pauley on Sunday Morning. She then made the shocking revelation that in 2001 when she turned her hand to acting in the feature film Glitter, the backlash against the film lead almost destroyed her life. The emotional toll was so great she barely slept. 11The Emotions hitmaker was in a such hyper state that she only slept two...
    A BABY has broken the world record for the youngest person to water ski - at the age of just SIX MONTHS. Rich Humphreys was filmed by his parents gliding across Lake Powell in southern Utah. 3Six-month-old Rich set a new record for young est ever person to water skiCredit: Triangle News 3Rich with his dad Casey as he begins to water ski creating a new world recordCredit: Triangle News 3The youngster had beaten the old world record by 23 daysCredit: Triangle News Aged just six months and four days, he has beaten the world record by 23 days. With his feet strapped safely to the wooden board, little Rich clung onto a metal bar as he was pulled along the lake by boat. In the video, his dad Casey appears in another boat alongside the tot as he glides through the water. Uploading the video onto the youngster’s Instagram page, Rich’s mum, Mindi wrote: "I went water skiing for my 6 month birthday. "Apparently that’s a big deal…#worldrecord." Dad Casey also shared the clip, saying: “Six months four...
    ARSENAL have the least amount of days rest between the final game of last season and the first of next. The Gunners beat Chelsea 2-1 in the FA Cup final on August 1 to win the silverware for the 14th time. 6 6Arsenal have the least amount of rest time ahead of the new seasonCredit: AP:Associated Press But hopefully their celebrations didn't go on for too long with the new season coming up quickly for them. Here, SunSport checks out the how many days rest each of the top six will have had before kicking off the new campaign. ARSENAL - 28 DAYS Mikel Arteta ended a difficult season with some silverware as Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang once again proved to be the matchwinner against Chelsea in the FA Cup final. The Gunners will face Liverpool in the traditional curtain-raiser for the news season, the Charity Shield. That will take place on August 29 - so just 28 days following their Wembley triumph. 6Will Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang be kicking of the season with Arsenal?Credit: AFP MANCHESTER UNITED - 34 DAYS It might have...
    A SECOND stimulus bill could be agreed on THIS WEEK and $1,200 checks ‘could be sent in just six days’. Members of Congress are still working to hash out the deals of another coronavirus package, after President Trump signed an executive order over the weekend extending unemployment benefits. 7Stimulus checks could be coming to Americans in as little as six daysCredit: AP:Associated Press 7Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said once a deal is passed and signed off by President Trump , he will begin printing checksCredit: Getty Images - Getty The White House on Friday rejected a $2trillion proposal from Democrats. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said that a deal could be made this week, with checks sent out soon after. "The president is determined to spend what we need to spend. … We’re prepared to put more money on the table,” Mnuchin told CNBC on Monday, indicating the White House is open to resuming negotiations with Democrats. He added: "Again, if we can get a fair deal we’re willing to do it this week." Once an agreement is made, stimulus checks...
    Has your relationship with your adolescent child hit a new low? Do you dread the rows, the rudeness and opposition to doing anything other than video games and social media? Now a ground-breaking new book reveals the quick fixes you can use in every situation to get better behavior from your teen - in just a few days. What's my Teenager Thinking? Practical Child Psychology for Modern Parents by Tanith Carey and Harvard-trained psychologist Dr Carl Pickhardt analyzes over 100 everyday situations that most parents will face when your child hits puberty. It then translates the science fast and offers the best ways to respond – in clear, simple steps.  'If you have a sulky, disobedient teenager in your home, you may be at a loss at how to turn your relationship around, especially if it's been a tough few months in lockdown,' child-behavior guru Carey explained.  'But even if all they are doing is grunting at you, there are ways you can rebuild your relationship and get a more cooperative child - by this weekend.'  Here, Carey and Dr...
    BENIDORM hotels are blaming Britain’s quarantine rule for having to close just six days after reopening following the lifting of lockdown.   Only a fifth of the hotels in the Costa Blanca’s resort's Rincon de Loix area are currently open after the UK removed Spain from the country's "safe" list. ⚠️ Read our coronavirus live blog for the latest news & updates 13A holidaymaker leaves Rio Park hotel which has decided to shutCredit: Solarpix 13Tourists walk by the Levante beach which is usually thronged with British holidaymakersCredit: Isabel Infantes 13A bather dons his speedos to swim in a remarkably empty beach Credit: Isabel Infantes Brits are now advised against travelling to Spain, and will have to self-isolate when returning to the UK as new cases of coronavirus cases in Spain surge. But the hotel association for Benidorm and Valencia has described the UK's decision as a "sledgehammer" and like "a jug of ice water" being poured over them. The four-star Rio Park Hotel in Benidorm, normally packed at this time of the year with 70 per cent of Brits on package holidays,...
    THE United States has shattered its single-day record for new coronavirus infections for the 11th time in the past month. More than 77,000 new cases were reported on Thursday as the number of deaths in a 24-hour period rose by nearly 1,000. 8 The US broke its daily coronavirus infections record on Thursday, with more than 77,000 new cases reportedCredit: Splash News A Reuters tally found that the 969 deaths were the biggest jump since June 10, with Florida, Texas, and South Carolina all reporting their biggest one-day spikes. Thursday's alarming statistic is nearly 8,000 more than the previous record of 68,261, according to the New York Times. Reporting 156 deaths, Florida broke its single-day death record for the second time this week. The Sunshine State became one of nine others - Alabama, Arizona, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, South Carolina and Texas - to hit a record for single-day deaths this week. Texas and Arizona's hardest-hit areas are running out of space to store bodies as morgues fill up and the city brings in coolers and refrigerated trailers. But even...
    JORGE MASVIDAL has to drop 20lb with just six days to do it to make weight against Kamaru Usman. The 35-year-old agreed to step in on just a week's notice to challenge welterweight champion Usman, 33, at UFC 251 on 'Fight Island'. 3Jorge Masvidal has to drop 20lb with just six days to do it to make weight against Kamaru Usman Masvidal said he weighed 191lb when he was offered the short notice title fight and needs to shrink down to 170lb by Friday's weigh in. But the veteran is not phased by the gruelling weight cut ahead. Masvidal told ESPN First Take: "I got 20 pounds to go. "I'm taking the fight on 6 days notice. When they made the fight official I weighed 191 pounds but I can lose that weight. "I've been doing this a long time, it won't be the first time I have to cut a crazy amount of weight at short notice, and like I've always said God has my back so I've got no worries." Masvidal, a...
    Gov. Gavin Newsom on Sunday ordered bars closed in seven California counties — including Los Angeles — as the state grapples with a surge in coronavirus infections and increasing hospitalizations after reopening most sectors over the past month.