Web Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Wednesday, Dec 07, 2022 - 21:50:22
94 results - (0.017 seconds)

the winning numbers:

latest news at page 1:
    AN AUSTRALIAN man has scooped up a whopping £2.6 million on the lottery - after the numbers appeared to him in a dream. The lucky winner from Marion, South Australia purchased the The Lott’s Set for Life ticket on 5 December. 2The lucky numbers a man chose for his lottery ticket after seeing them appear in a dreamCredit: Newsflash He had the only division one winning entry for draw 2313, and can now expect £10,806 to be dropped into his account every month for the next 20 years. The winner said: “I buy Set for Life tickets every week. It’s my favourite lottery game. “I was ducking in to get some groceries this morning when I thought I’d check my ticket. “When I scanned the ticket, the prize amount wouldn’t come up, so I thought I must have won something good. I went straight to the head office then to find out exactly what it was. “I couldn’t believe it when they told me I’d won division one!” He added: “It’s so surreal.” Most read in US NewsSOLE MATES Creepy pics...
    Two Pennsylvania Lottery Powerball tickets worth $100,000 won with the same winning numbers, according to the Pennsylvania lottery commission. The winning tickets were sold in Dauphin and Perry Counties for the the Saturday, November 6 drawing, according to PA Lottery. The tickets both matched four of the five white balls drawn, with the numbers 8-30-48-57-64, and the red Powerball 9 to win $100,000, less applicable withholding. Without the $1 Power Play option, the ticket would have been worth $50,000, and the Power Play multiplier drawn was two. The winning Dauphin County ticket was sold at a Turkey Hill located at 10 Hershey Park Drive, Hershey, which earns a $500 bonus for selling the winning ticket. The winning ticket in Perry County was sold at Newport Beverage located at 14 Newport Plaza, Newport, which earns a $500 bonus for selling the winning ticket. Both winners need to sign the back of the ticket and contact the nearest Lottery office to claim their prizes within one year. More than 31,600 other PA Lottery Powerball.tickets won prizes of various amounts in the...
    CLIFTON, N.J. (CBSNewYork) — The winning numbers have been drawn in a massive Powerball jackpot worth nearly $700 million. They are: 12, 22, 54, 66, 69 and Powerball 15. READ MORE: Woman Pushed Into Arriving Train At Times Square Subway StationPeople were out Monday night until the last minute grabbing tickets. Although it has been a waiting game, their mindset is somebody has to win eventually, CBS2’s Jenna DeAngelis reported. “I don’t want to show my numbers, but it’s the winning ticket,” Clifton resident Choisette Hargon said. Each player prayed the jackpot will end up in their hands — a whopping $685 million. If there is a winner and that person takes the cash option, that’s $485 million before taxes. “It’s outrageous and it’s at a point where you at least gotta try your luck,” said Danielle Espinoza of Clifton. Espinoza tried her luck giving it a shot at a Quick Mart in clifton and there’s a reason. In January, it sold two winning tickets, including a jackpot prize. The store’s Rajesh Patel said, “$1 million and $23 million same...
    Powerball and Mega Millions lottery tickets are displayed on January 3, 2018 in San Anselmo, California. Justin Sullivan/Getty Images A family purchased a $2 million winning lottery ticket while at a rest stop last month, CNN reported. They were on their way home from vacation when they took a bathroom break and bought the tickets. The family didn't check the drawing for the ticket until this week.  10 Things in Politics: The latest in politics & the economy Loading Something is loading. Email address By clicking ‘Sign up’, you agree to receive marketing emails from Insider as well as other partner offers and accept our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. A New Jersey family won $2 million after purchasing a winning lottery ticket at a rest stop on their way home from vacation last month, as CNN reported.  The report said that the family was driving from North Carolina when they decided to stop for a bathroom break at a 7-Eleven in Maryland last month.  During the pit stop, the family bought snacks as well as...
    08/08/2021 at 9:54 PM CEST The winning combination of today’s El Gordo draw is now available. The winning numbers in the draw of Fat of Sunday, August 8, 2021 have been: 13, 33, 35, 39 and 52. The refund has corresponded to number 5. The jackpot for this draw was € 11,800,000.00. The prize obtained depends on the number of winners in each category. As no top-notch winning bets are found, the prize will roll into the next day’s jackpot. A total of 2,795,984 bets have been obtained, which amounts to a collection of € 4,193,976.00, with a total of € 2,306,686.80. The detailed results by categories have been the following: CategoryAuditors Prize 1st (5 + 1) € 00.00 2nd (5 + 0) € 1,183,774.85 3rd (4 + 1) € 36,928.16 4th (4 + 0) € 170,229.31 5th (3 + 1) € 1,19037.44 6th (3 + 0) € 8,36617.31 7th (2 + 1) € 18,7125.95 8th (2 + 0) € 135,9073.00 refund € 344,3281.50 What does the El Gordo de la Primitiva draw consist...
    The Powerball jackpot for the lottery drawing increased last week to $ 226 million, with an option to collect $ 164.8 million in cash. However, no one won the jackpot, but a pair of second prize tickets sold, $ 1 million, one in Michigan and one in The Bronx, New York. The winners were 60, 54, 36, 24 and 7. Powerball: 23. Power Play 2x. The million dollar winners hit five numbers, but not the Powerball. The new jackpot is $ 241 million with an estimated cash out of $ 175 million. It was reported that also in New Jersey a ticket was bought that won a third prize with four numbers, plus the Powerball, which allowed that person to win $ 100,000. The ticket was purchased at Top Shelf Wine & Liquor at Raymond Plaza in Newark. The new jackpot is close to reaching the figure won on June 5 by someone who bought a ticket in Jacksonville, Florida, and won a $ 285.6 million prize. According to estimates, the odds of winning the jackpot are 292,201,388 to...
    EVERY week there is a chance of a Lottery ticket holder winning big and living out their dream life. But what is the easiest Lottery to win? Below is everything you need to know... 1The National Lottery is the fifth best lottery to enter into for a chance to winCredit: Alamy Which is the easiest Lottery to win? FranceLoto - odds 1:5.99 Swedish Lottery - odds 1:7 Oz Lotto - odds 1:8 Polish Mini Lotto - odds 1:8.5 UK National Lottery - odds 1:9.3 Spanish Lotto - odds 1:10 Austria Lotto - odds 1:12 Irish Lotto - odds 1:13 Mega Millions Lottery - odds 1:24 Powerball Lotto - odds 1:24.87 Top tips for playing the lottery High-low split It has been shown that winning tickets will usually have a spread of numbers across the Lottery's number field. If the Lottery has a number field of 1-50, then 1-25 would be in the lower half while 26-50 would be in the higher half. It is unlikely that all numbers will be either from the lower or higher half, therefore your...
    One of the keys to being a championship-winning fantasy baseball manager is the ability to be proactive without hesitation. Not only does that mean you have to stay ahead of the curve and anticipate breakouts, surges and slumps, but also you can’t be afraid of trading a player. If asked why they don’t like to trade top players, most fantasy owners will cite the fear of that player producing at a high level for someone else. That means they’re playing scared and could miss out on opportunities to trade players away at peak value. Take a look at the person in your league who has the White Sox’s Yermin Mercedes sitting on their roster. How is that working out for them right now? The 28-year-old South Side Savior finished April batting .415 with five home runs and 16 RBIs, and fantasy owners were either too busy singing his praises or too afraid to lose out on additional production that they failed to cash in on his surprising value. Heading into this weekend, he’s hitting just .212 with two home runs...
    The Brooklyn Nets will kick off their playoff run on Saturday night against Jayson Tatum and the Boston Celtics. It has been a long road to get to the playoffs after facing multiple injuries and countless turmoil off of the court but what has failed to kill the Nets has made them stronger. Brooklyn is heavily favored to win the NBA Finals this year and that starts with the catalyst of their offense James Harden. Harden, who missed over a month of playing action due to a strained hamstring that he suffered against the New York Knicks on April 5 returned for the Nets last week. The latest Nets news straight to your inbox! Join the Heavy on Nets newsletter here! Join Heavy on Nets! Harden Sends Message to the Rest of the NBAThe Nets have still been protective of Harden as hamstrings are an injury you can never be too cautious with. The Nets held Harden out of the regular-season finale against the Cleveland Cavaliers on Sunday due to injury management. ‘The Beard’ was asked about the status...
    New York : The ticket matched all five numbers, but not the Mega Ball number. Photo: Scott Olson / . A Mega Millions lottery ticket that was awarded $ 1 million in Rhode Island was not claimed by the buyer and expired this Wednesday, a lottery spokesperson said Thursday morning, according to AP News. Rhode Island Lottery spokeswoman Nicole Mineau said it is not uncommon for a ticket to go unclaimed and that, when a ticket expires, the money goes to the state general fund. The winning ticket purchased at the Season’s Corner Market in the town of North Smithfield on March 14 of last year. The ticket matched all five numbers, but not the Mega Ball number. The winning numbers for the drawing on March 17, 2020 were 20, 27, 28, 58, 59 and the Mega Ball number was 25. –You may also be interested: Visa and Mastercard postpone rate increases until next year due to the pandemic
    Gonzaga will take a perfect 26-0 record into the 2021 NCAA men’s basketball tournament.   The Bulldogs are the 20th team to enter the tournament with a perfect record, and it set to make a 22nd straight appearance in the Big Dance for the program.   Gonzaga has maintained an incredible run of dominance out of the West Coast Conference, but that success has come with continual questions about its blue-blood credentials. Would the program’s first national championship eliminate those questions? That would be the topper on what has been an incredible statistical run since the 1998-99 season. Sporting News digs into those numbers.   MORE: Ranking the easiest, hardest paths to Final Four for each No. 1 seed Gonzaga basketball record since 1999   Gonzaga has the best record in Division I since 1999. The Bulldogs are 653-131, a winning percentage of .832.  How does that stack up with the best programs in college basketball? Gonzaga is one of four schools with at least 600 wins since 1999. The Bulldogs have the highest winning percentage among those schools in that stretch (records as of March 10).  Division I programs...
    WINNING the EuroMillions jackpot is a dream for many people as the prize can transform someone's life. Punters have only a 1 in 139.8million chance of bagging the top prize, so many turn to older draws to find out which numbers are the most likely to secure the prize. 2 Winning the EuroMillions jackpot transforms livesCredit: Alamy What are the most common EuroMillions numbers? The first EuroMillions draw with 12 lucky stars was made on September 27, 2016. Since then there have been over 450 draws - and multiple millionaires. The number of times a specific number has been drawn in the EuroMillions ranges from 31 to 58. Number 20 is the biggest winner, according to EuroMillions statistics, having been drawn 59 times, with 23 and 27 making an entrance 58 times. 17 has been a winning number 54 times. The numbers drawn out the least number of times are number 18 and 22 - which have been winning numbers 34 times. Seven, often considered a lucky number, has made an appearance 47 times, while unlucky 13 has been drawn 40...
    The winning combination of the EuroMillions draw held this Tuesday, February 16, was made up of the numbers 5, 9, 25, 29 Y 30. The stars were the 6 and the 7, and the collection amounted to 77,001,577.40 euros. In this Tuesday’s draw no winning First Category tickets were registered (five numbers and two stars), so in the next draw, with the ‘Eurobote’, a jackpot of 202 million euros. The winning ticket of ‘The Million’, with code KWR10660, it was validated in the Receiving Office number 67,710 of San Juan Beach (Santa Cruz de Tenerife), located at Avenida Juan Carlos I, 14-A.
    Sign up here to get our daily updates on coronavirus in Minnesota delivered straight to your inbox each afternoon. And go here to see all of MinnPost’s COVID-19 coverage. MinnPost provides updates on coronavirus in Minnesota Sunday through Friday. The information is published following a press phone call with members of the Walz administration or after the release of daily COVID-19 figures by the Minnesota Department of Health. Here are the latest updates from Feb. 10: Eleven more Minnesotans have died of COVID-19, the Minnesota Department of Health said Wednesday, for a total of 6,319.  Of the people whose deaths were announced Wednesday, one was between ages 5 and 9, two were in their 70s, five were in their 80s and three were in their 90s. Seven of the 11 people whose deaths were announced Wednesday were residents of long-term care facilities. Article continues after advertisement MDH also said Wednesday there have been 469,905 total cases of COVID-19 in Minnesota. The number of positives is up 651 from Tuesday’s count and is based on 20,217 new tests. The most recent...
    U.S. to start distributing coronavirus vaccines directly to pharmacies Why Arizona’s senators may collide with Dems who elected them How do Super Bowl squares work? Here are the best numbers, rules & tips to win your 2021 grid When the Chiefs and Buccaneers square off in Super Bowl 55 on Sunday, chances are you’re going to ask the age-old question.   How do you win Super Bowl squares?  Super Bowl squares is a common office pool or party game played during the game, and because of the COVID-19 pandemic the game will be more prominent online in 2021.   It's a game of chance and each player draws two "numbers" but it can make the Super Bowl experience more rewarding if your favorite team isn’t playing.   How do you play Super Bowl squares? Which numbers produce the winning combination most? Here is SN’s guide to those questions, including rules, tips and a printable squares grid.   SUPER BOWL PICKS: Against the spread | Straight-up predictions How do Super Bowl squares work?   Most Super Bowl squares are played on a 10x10 grid with a "home" team row on top and the "visitor" column on the side:   ...
    (CNN) — Deng Pravatoudom followed her husband’s dream all the way to Easy Street. Pravatoudom, 57, has played the lottery for two decades using a set of numbers that her husband dreamed about 20 years ago. In December, his dream became reality when his wife played those numbers and won a $60 million jackpot, Ontario Lottery and Gaming (OLG) said in a news release Monday. On December 1, the mother of two — who was laid off during the pandemic — went to the bank to pay some bills while her husband checked the tickets. When they returned to the car, he told her they had won $60 million. “I was ecstatically happy, I was crying at the same time. I couldn’t believe it at first,” Pravatoudom said during a virtual celebration where she was presented the check. “I am going to buy a house, then if it’s allowed after Covid, I’m going to travel the world.” Pravatoudom emigrated from Laos to Canada with her 14 siblings in 1980. For decades, she and her husband have worked hard to support...
    (CNN)Deng Pravatoudom followed her husband's dream all the way to Easy Street.Pravatoudom, 57, has played the lottery for two decades using a set of numbers that her husband dreamed about 20 years ago. In December, his dream became reality when his wife played those numbers and won a $60 million jackpot, Ontario Lottery and Gaming (OLG) said in a news release Monday.On December 1, the mother of two -- who was laid off during the pandemic -- went to the bank to pay some bills while her husband checked the tickets. When they returned to the car, he told her they had won $60 million."I was ecstatically happy, I was crying at the same time. I couldn't believe it at first," Pravatoudom said during a virtual celebration where she was presented the check. "I am going to buy a house, then if it's allowed after Covid, I'm going to travel the world."Read MoreThe Mega Millions jackpot is $1 billion -- but your odds of winning it all are 1 in 302.5 millionPravatoudom emigrated from Laos to Canada with her 14...
    NEW YORK (WABC) -- The already-massive jackpot for Friday's Mega Millions jackpot has grew even more, to an estimated $1 billion.The jackpot soared after no one won Tuesday night's $865 million drawing.Friday night's winning numbers are: 42, 26, 60, 50, 4 and a Megaball of 24.Meantime, a single Powerball ticket sold in Maryland matched all six numbers in the Wednesday night to win the fourth-largest jackpot in Powerball history. Three lucky tickets sold in New Jersey nabbed $1 million prizes.RELATED: Sole winner in $731M Powerball, 3 $1 million winners in NJEMBED More News Videos Anthony Johnson has more on the newest millionaires in New Jersey after the $731 million Powerball drawing. The Powerball jackpot now resets. The next drawing on Saturday night, January 23, will be for a $20 million jackpot.Mega Millions and Powerball are both played in 45 states as well as Washington, D.C., and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Powerball also is offered in Puerto Rico.Here's look at the 10 largest U.S. jackpots that have been won and the states where the winning tickets were sold:1. $1.586 billion, Powerball,...
    TONIGHT'S Mega Millions jackpot is $1 billion - could you be one of the lucky winners in the third-largest jackpot in United States history? Americans have a one in 302 million chance of winning the jackpot, but that isn't stopping millions of people from going out and purchasing the potential winning ticket. 4The Mega Millions jackpot is now $1 billionCredit: Rex Features 4It is the third largest jackpot in US historyCredit: Rex Features Players must match all six Mega Millions numbers in order to win the jackpot, with an estimated $1 billion prize, or a $739.6 million cash option (pretax), which most players choose over an annuity. There are some numbers people can choose to game their odds - or worsen them too. For example, the numbers 31, 17, and 10 have been drawn far more than the numbers 72, 71, and 21. Three winners split a $1.59 billion Powerball jackpot in 2016 for the largest jackpot in U.S. history, and a South Carolina winner won the $1.54 billion Mega Millions jackpot in 2018. 4There are some numbers...
    NEW YORK (WABC) -- The Mega Millions jackpot now stands at an estimated $970 million after no one won Tuesday night's $865 million drawing.Tuesday night's winning numbers were: 10, 19, 26, 50, 28 and a Megaball of 16.On Saturday, the Powerball grand prize went unclaimed yet again, raising Wednesday's jackpot to $731 million.The winning numbers on Wednesday were:53, 60, 40, 68, and 69 with 22 as the Powerball numberThere have now been 35 consecutive drawings without a top prize winner.Mega Millions and Powerball are both played in 45 states as well as Washington, D.C., and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Powerball also is offered in Puerto Rico.A look at the 10 largest U.S. jackpots that have been won and the states where the winning tickets were sold:1. $1.586 billion, Powerball, Jan. 13, 2016 (three tickets, from California, Florida, Tennessee)2. $1.537 billion, Mega Millions, Oct. 23, 2018 (one ticket, South Carolina)3. $768.4 million, Powerball, March 27, 2019 (one ticket, Wisconsin)4. $758.7 million, Powerball, Aug. 23, 2017 (one ticket, from Massachusetts)5. $687.8 million, Powerball, Oct. 27, 2018 (two tickets, from Iowa and New...
    SACRAMENTO (CBS13/AP) — This week, lottery players have another chance to win big since there were no winners of the top prize for both the Powerball and Mega Millions jackpots in their most recent drawings. No one beat the odds in Friday’s Mega Millions drawing, so the jackpot grew to an estimated $850 million. It would be the third-largest jackpot ever if there’s a winner of the top prize for the drawing on Tuesday. The winning numbers Tuesday night are 10, 19, 26, 28, 50 and the Mega number is 16. The Powerball jackpot grew to an estimated $730 million after no one matched all five numbers and the red ball in the drawing on Saturday night. Wednesday’s drawing will be the fifth-largest jackpot ever. It’s been nearly two years since a lottery jackpot has grown so large. No one has won either game’s top prize in months. The listed jackpot amounts refer to winners who opt for an annuity, paid over 30 years. Winners nearly always choose cash prizes, which for Powerball would be $546 million. The estimated cash prize for the next...
    NEW YORK (WABC) -- The current Mega Millions jackpot stands at $865 million with the next drawing Tuesday night.Tuesday night's winning numbers were: 10, 19, 26, 50, 28 and a Megaball of 16.On Saturday, the Powerball grand prize went unclaimed yet again, meaning that Wednesday's jackpot grows to $730 million.The winning numbers on Saturday were:14, 20,39,65, and 67 with 2 as the Powerball number14 players will take home a $1 million second place prize, including one ticket that was sold in New York state.There have now been 35 consecutive drawings without a top prize winner.Mega Millions and Powerball are both played in 45 states as well as Washington, D.C., and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Powerball also is offered in Puerto Rico.A look at the 10 largest U.S. jackpots that have been won and the states where the winning tickets were sold:1. $1.586 billion, Powerball, Jan. 13, 2016 (three tickets, from California, Florida, Tennessee)2. $1.537 billion, Mega Millions, Oct. 23, 2018 (one ticket, South Carolina)3. $768.4 million, Powerball, March 27, 2019 (one ticket, Wisconsin)4. $758.7 million, Powerball, Aug. 23, 2017 (one...
    SACRAMENTO (CBS13/CNN) — Did you win? The Powerball jackpot was up to $640 million Saturday night. The winning numbers are 14-20-39-65-67 and the Powerball number is 2. Powerball’s Saturday $640 million drawing will be the fifth-largest in its history – and the highest amount it’s been in nearly two years. Although no one took home the big prize on Wednesday, the Powerball drawing was still fruitful for some. Powerball announced a $2 million winning ticket, which matched five numbers and used a power play multiplier, was sold in Virginia. Ten $1 million tickets were won throughout California, Colorado, Georgia, Michigan, New York and Texas. After no winners Friday night, the Megamillions jackpot grew to $850 million. The next drawing is Tuesday, Jan. 19. That big prize had a lot of people dreaming about what they would do if they won. All that money is hanging on six random numbers. The record for largest jackpots in US lotto history are just north of $1.5 billion. A Powerball prize of $1.586 billion was split between three winners in January 2016. A $1.537 billion Mega...
    (CBS13) — There was a mad dash for Powerball tickets Wednesday evening as people tried for their chance at $550 million. Did you get lucky? The winning numbers for Jan. 13 are 4, 19, 23, 25, 49, and the Powerball number is 14. Nobody won last night’s Mega Millions Jackpot worth $625 million, but one lucky player did score $900,000 off a ticket matching five numbers. The ticket was bought at a Liquor Store in Burbank. The next drawing is on Friday and the jackpot has grown to $750 million. The SuperLotto Plus drawing also took place Wednesday night for a chance at $11 million. Those winning numbers are 3, 17, 21, 27, 35 Mega-5. According to the California Lottery, the odds of getting all 5 numbers and the Powerball are 1 in 292,201,338. More from CBS Sacramento: In Aftermath Of US Capitol Attack, New Scrutiny For Police Officers’ Social Media Posts Restaurants Cautiously Optimistic As Greater Sacramento Region Stay-At-Home Orders Lifted Deputy Shoots, Kills Mountain Lion That Kept Following Family On Trail Near Placerville ...
    THE US Mega Millions lottery jackpot continues to soar. No one matched all six numbers in connection with the drawing for Tuesday, January 12. 1The Mega Millions drawing takes place every Tuesday and Friday What were the winning numbers for Mega Millions? The winning numbers were 12, 14, 26, 28, 33 and 09 on the gold Mega ball. All players must match all five white balls and the gold Mega ball in order to win the jackpot. One lucky person could win a staggering $750million during the next drawing on Friday, January 15. There is no guarantee that a jackpot will be awarded for every drawing. Other smaller cash prizes are also included. How much does Mega Millions cost? Mega Millions tickets cost $2 and are sold in 45 states, the District of Columbia, and the US Virgin Islands. A world record jackpot of $1.537billion was hit in October of 2018 by one ticket sold in South Carolina. Most read in NewsDON’T STOP ME NOWKim warns Biden US is ‘principal enemy' & vows to build ‘powerful army’'BLOOD EVERYWHERE'Who was Bobbie...
    (CNN/CBS13) — Did you pick the lucky numbers? The winning Mega Millions numbers for Jan. 12 are 12, 14, 26, 28 and 33, and the Mega number is 9. The Mega Millions jackpot went over the half a billion-dollar mark ahead of Tuesday’s drawing. With the Powerball jackpot also now over $500 million, a total of $1.175 billion is up for grabs. It also marks just the second time in history that both games have had jackpots of $500 million, the California Lottery says. JACKPOT UPDATE: The #MegaMillions jackpot just jumped again and is now $625 MILLION for tonights draw. Good Luck! #PlayForMillions #PlayItSafe #CALottery pic.twitter.com/ZOvB5QZ2DX — California Lottery (@calottery) January 12, 2021 January has a history of big wins for Mega Millions. There have been 16 jackpots awarded during the month since the start of the lottery game in 2002. That includes three of the top Mega Millions prizes — $451 million on January 5, 2018; $437 million on January 1, 2019; and $380 million on January 14, 2011. The prize money has not cracked the top 10 since June 2019....
    LOTTERY players around Britain are being urged to check their tickets to make sure they don't lose out on a life-changing jackpot. A staggering £9.4million worth of prizes is currently unclaimed and will be gone forever if no one comes forward by January 18 – a nightmare scenario that has become a reality for some people. Shopkeepers in Walsall, Belfast, and Coventry are still waiting for customers to pop in clutching the £1million EuroMillions ticket they were sold earlier this year. And four Brits in Sandwell, Lancs., and Oldham, Greater Manchester, are still going about their daily lives unaware that they're sitting on £1million fortunes. "We’re desperate to find these mystery ticket-holders and unite them with their winnings," Andy Carter, Senior Winners’ Advisor at The National Lottery told The Sun. "We’re urging everyone who bought a ticket in these areas to check their old National Lottery tickets again or look anywhere a missing ticket could be hiding." Make sure you check your tickets to avoid joining the ranks of some of the unluckiest lottery winners in history...
    IT could be life-changing and is, in theory, relatively simple. Just guess the correct numbers and all your dreams come true. In practice, it is anything but. The odds of you winning the lottery are estimated to be around 45 million to one. But can you improve your chances? 3You have a one in 45 million chance of hitting the National Lottery jackpot What are the best tips for winning the lottery? Obviously, there is no way to predict the winning numbers in the lottery. Each draw is completely random. But there are ways to increase your odds. Firstly, select the right game. The lottery could mean one of several games - each with different odds and jackpots. Playing a game with smaller odds gives you a better chance of winning. Secondly, buy more tickets. This sounds obvious, but there are several ways to do this. Aside from simply splashing out more yourself, one way of increasing your odds of winning is to join a syndicate or pool. This could be made up of friends, family, colleagues or...
    In a year of expecting the unexpected, the Cleveland Browns consistently winning football games has to rank pretty high on the list. The Browns enter Week 14 of the 2020 NFL season with a 9-3 record, good for second place in the AFC North and currently sitting pretty in the top AFC Wild Card spot. Cleveland has already guaranteed its first winning record in more than a decade, and now it’s trying to secure its first playoff berth in even longer.  Maybe some analytics would point to luck being on Cleveland’s side, but even that in itself is remarkable. Baker Mayfield has found a happy medium as the Browns’ quarterback, often content to hand off to the dominant rushing duo of Nick Chubb and Kareem Hunt. Put it all together and you’ve got a Cleveland Browns season for the ages. MORE: Baker Mayfield quotes Dwight Schrute to explain recent success When was the Browns’ last winning record? The last time the Browns finished with a winning record was 2007, when Cleveland went 10-6 but missed out on the playoffs due...
    These are the winning numbers for tonight’s EuroMillions draw and Thunderball. Jackpot 5 for Tuesday, December 8 is 175 million. If you purchased a ticket, you can check your numbers below. Good luck! Winning numbers: 1, 4, 21, 24, and 46. Tonight’s lucky stars: 2 and 12. How many numbers do you need to win? If you have two numbers or one number and two lucky stars or the best you are a winner. Players must request five key numbers and two lucky star numbers to apply for the jackpot. The Thunderball draw was also made tonight. Winning Thunderball Numbers: 10, 14, 21, 24, and 26. There was Thunderball: 12. In June 2019, a ticket holder in the UK won $ 123 million in a EuroMillions draw on Tuesday night. It is the third largest Euromillions jackpot in the UK since its launch in 2004. This meant that they immediately became as rich as Fifty Shades of Gray writer LL James (7 127 m) and Led Zeppelin guitarist Jimmy Page (m 125 m). But they are not the biggest EuroMillions...
    (CNN)Persistence pays.After playing the same set of numbers for 26 years, one North Carolina couple finally hit the jackpot.Terry Coggeshall of Durham and his wife took home over $366,000 last week after winning the Cash 5 jackpot. "These are my wife's numbers that we've been playing for 26 years," Coggeshall is quoted as saying in a statement from NC Education Lottery. "We started playing them in Florida when we lived there."The couple came close to winning a few times in the past but never hit it big. Read MoreThis time, Coggeshall purchased his lucky ticket from a grocery store in Chapel Hill. When he arrived home, he and his wife watched together as the winning numbers were called. "I was in the La-Z-Boy as she was standing there watching and she started screaming. She goes, 'I won, I won!' And I go, 'What?!'"The pair took home $259,425 after taxes. Coggeshall, a delivery coordinator, plans to use the money toward retirement. "It takes a lot of stress off. It'll be a good amount to put away to help with retirement," he...
    (CNN)On Saturday, voters were lining up throughout New York City to vote for the next President of the United States. Although incumbent Donald Trump claims that our city has turned into a ghost town, the ghosts seem to be turning out in large numbers to cast their ballots early. Julian Zelizer We have seen the same phenomenon in many other parts of the country. In Georgia, residents stood for up to 11 hours to register their decision. Texas is anticipating the highest turnout ever based on record amounts of early voting. And there are numerous predictions that voter turnout nationally might exceed historic records. The long lines are an important reminder that the 2020 election will be won or lost based on the ground game. While some Americans may now be spending much of their time obsessing over the latest RealClear Politics polling averages and sweating out the breaking news on their television sets, the next US President will be decided based on who turns out the biggest vote. Read More To be sure, turning out the vote always...
    Once upon a time, some outlier poll came out saying that the presidential race had narrowed from a big Joe Biden lead to a slightly less big Joe Biden lead. It came after the Republican convention’s lie-fest, so people are particularly raw. And even though other polls showed no difference, and the polling aggregate hasn’t moved, why consider such matters when there’s a good panic to be had, right? It’s bad enough that people are freaking out without any logical reason to do so, but it’s making everyone dispense advice to the Biden campaign about what they should really be doing to not lose, even though nothing suggests they’re losing. (Not in our reality, anyway. Can’t speak to Trump’s …) One of my favorites is the demand that Biden head over to Kenosha, Wisconsin, and … do something. People think he’s Barack Obama, and not the guy who self-admits to being a “gaffe machine.” Really, the pandemic has allowed Biden and his campaign to lay low, mitigating his greatest weakness as a candidate. Why would people want him to burst out, and do so on the...
    These are the winning numbers for the Powerball millionaire draw on Wednesday, July 1, 2020. Good luck! This may be the draw that will make you rich for the rest of your life. Wait no more, check the results, and if you were not lucky … Try again on Wednesday! July Powerball Winning Numbers July 1, 2020. Winning numbers for the Powerball draw on Wednesday July 1, 2020 are announced and you should be ready to check if you were one of the lucky winners to become a millionaire. Be sure to review them well and watch the draw on video in case you have any doubts. The people who did participate have a real chance of winning and becoming one of the new millionaires not only in the United States, but in the entire world. The guaranteed bag for this Wednesday is several million dollars with the option to pay in cash as many others. What would you do with this amount of money? If you did not buy any number, what are you waiting to participate?...
    The winning lottery ticket for Sunday’s $625,590 Jersey Cash 5 drawing was sold at Bay Avenue Farm store in Ocean County. The jackpot winner matched all five numbers drawn after making the lucky purchase at 93 East Bay Ave. in Manahawkin, New Jersey Lottery officials said in a statement. Sunday’s winning numbers were: 01, 06, 17, 19, and 43. The XTRA number was: 04.  The Bay Avenue Farm retailer will receive a bonus check for $2,000 for the winning ticket sold. 
    These are the winning numbers for the Powerball millionaire draw on Saturday, June 27, 2020. Good luck! This may be the draw that will make you rich for the rest of your life. Wait no more, check the results, and if you were not lucky … Try again on Wednesday! They announce the winning numbers of the Powerball draw this Saturday, June 27 and you should be ready to check if you were one of the lucky winners to become a millionaire. Be sure to review them well and watch the draw on video in case you have any doubts. The people who did participate have a real chance of winning and becoming one of the new millionaires not only in the United States, but in the entire world. The guaranteed bag for this Wednesday is 42 million dollars with a cash payment option of 33 million dollars. What would you do with this amount of money? If you did not buy any number, what are you waiting to participate? For you to be encouraged, here we leave...
    HAVE you bagged yourself a life-changing amount of cash? The National Lottery EuroMillions results are in and it's time to find out who has won a life-changing amount of money. Could tonight's jackpot of £46million see you handing in your notice and swapping the daily commute for slurping champagne on a super yacht or lying back on a private beach in the Bahamas? 1Are you tonight's lucky Euromillions winner?Credit: Alamy You can find out by checking your ticket against tonight's numbers below. Good luck! Tonight’s National Lottery EuroMillions winning numbers are: 01, 10, 12, 21, 26 and the Lucky Stars are: 05 and 11. The Millionaire Maker Selection winner is: VQWG73129  Tonight’s National Lottery Thunderball winning numbers are: 04, 07, 14, 29, 39 and the Thunderball is 08. Most read in NewsTWISTED BURIAL GROUND'Dismembered' Vallow kids were ‘charred’ & ‘buried next to dead pets’BAD 'MEDICINE'Toddler died of huge heroin OD after mom ‘gave him “medicine” to treat flu’WarningGORE BLIMEYMassive dying buffalo wreaks final revenge on hunter with brutal attack‘HORRIFIC PAIN’BLM activist 'loses testicle when scrotum hit by rubber bullet' at protestHORRIFICVallow's kids found 'tortured' with son's 'head in a bag' & daughter 'dismembered'RESCUED FROM...
    A winning Jersey Cash 5 ticket was sold in Middlesex County. A ticket matching all five numbers for Saturday’s drawing was sold at Crestwood Liquor Bar Food in South River. The winning numbers were: 11, 18, 27, 33, and 37. The XTRA number was 02. The lucky winner will take home a prize of $141,222.
    The winning lottery ticket for Thursday’s $233,861 Jersey Cash 5 drawing was sold at a Citgo station in Burlington County. The jackpot winner made the lucky purchase at Citgo on Route 130 North in Willingboro, New Jersey Lottery officials said in a statement on Friday. Thursday’s winning numbers were: 01, 10, 18, 24 and 38. The XTRA number was: 02. The Citgo retailer will receive a bonus check for $2,000 for selling the winning Jersey Cash 5 ticket, officials said. The odds of a $1 ticket matching all five numbers are 962,598 to 1, they said.