Sunday, Sep 25, 2022 - 13:04:51
1000 results - (0.006 seconds)

you don’t:

latest news at page 1:
    MSNBC host Ali Velshi tore into NBC News British Historian Dr. Andrew Roberts over placing Queen Elizabeth II‘s death and succession in context with the UK’s history of brutal colonialism. One facet of the death of British monarch Queen Elizabeth II has been a war of words over how much attention should be paid to the brutal history that her crown represents. That war exploded all over MSNBC screens Saturday morning when Roberts tried to, in Velshi’s estimation, “whitewash” that history, which Velshi referenced in his show open. Velshi just went to town on Roberts, who made a decent point about slavery, and less effective point about “even evil monsters” like Vladimir Putin writing to praise the monarchy: DR. ANDREW ROBERTS: I think that’s wildly overstated, frankly. I think when you look at all the opinion polls, we’re about 80 to 85% in favor of having a constitutional monarchy. Whoever’s in in on the throne. So I think this is extremely overdone, frankly. Rather, I’m afraid to say, as your introduction was, if we had given so much pain to...
    CELEBRITIES BORN ON THIS DAY: Sarah Levy, 36; Ryan Phillippe, 48; Amy Irving, 69; Joe Perry, 72. Happy Birthday: Stay ahead of the competition. Know what you want, and don’t be afraid to ask. Stay focused on what’s important to you, and you’ll come up with a plan that helps you achieve your goal. Refuse to let emotional situations take over or result in an ongoing feud. Keep your overhead down and your life simple. Personal gain and growth are favored. Your numbers are 6, 17, 24, 27, 30, 41, 48. ARIES (March 21-April 19): You’ll have plenty of good ideas, but before you promise to carry out your intentions, make sure they are feasible. High energy, hands-on assistance and a well-thought-out plan will help you make a difference and bring about change. 3 stars TAURUS (April 20-May 20): Take a moment to consider the consequences before you share sensitive information. Take note of who is listening to you and how your words influence those who love and respect you. Change begins with you; set a good example. 4 stars...
    Fox News host Jesse Watters criticized Republican leadership Friday night for allowing President Joe Biden to set the narrative ahead of the November midterms. Watters said the GOP has not gone on offense against Biden, who he claimed has convinced the media to focus on former President Donald Trump instead of his performance. No one in a party leadership position, Watters claimed, has done anything about it. The host shared a report from Politico that the White House is peeved at CNN’s coverage of Biden, which has reportedly opened a rift. Watters also aired a snippet from a CBS News segment where Democratic voters shared concerns about Biden’s age. With an economy that could be in better shape, and Biden’s poor polling, Watters said the president has taken the last week to turn the table on Republicans. He cited Biden’s recent portrayal of “MAGA Republicans” as extreme. “So Biden has decided to go on offense himself and attack half the country,” Watters said. He added: Here’s the Biden strategy: you take the focus off the Democrats and you just talk...
    GROCERY shopping on a budget doesn't have to be stressful, and there are more than enough tips and tricks for a better shopping experience. TikToker and money expert Gina Zakaria — a budgeting expert who offers money-saving advice to her millions of followers — has revealed coupons are unnecessary at grocery stores. 5Gina Zakaria has revealed coupons are unnecessary at grocery storesCredit: TikTok 5Gina is known on TikTok as SavingWhizGinaCredit: TikTok Gina, a mom of four who's known on social media as SavingWhizGina, has claimed coupons aren't needed if you look out for three things. The Los Angeles native said in a recent TikTok video: "When I was trying to save money on groceries I went from $1,200 to $400 per month, there were some things that I wish I knew earlier. "Those things would have saved me so much time, money, and frustration." According to Gina, the first way to save money without using coupons is to shop with a list. Read More on Food ShoppingGREAT VALUE I bought $96 of groceries at Walmart to feed my family of four for...
    A student walks to class at Rice University in Houston on Aug. 29, 2022.Brandon Bell | Getty Images News | Getty Images The application for student loan forgiveness will be ready by early October, the U.S. Department of Education says. After people apply, they could see the relief within six weeks.related investing newsBarclays downgrades student loan servicer Navient on risks from Biden's debt forgiveness planSamantha Subin8 hours agoWhile borrowers wait for the application to launch, and then wait again for forgiveness to be applied, there's at least one big move they likely want to avoid. "Don't refinance your federal loans if you expect to receive forgiveness," said higher education expert Mark Kantrowitz. That's because private student loans are not eligible for forgiveness, he said. More from Personal Finance:Here's how to combat inflation with Labor Day deals50% of employers expect job cuts, survey findsAmericans spend $314 a month on impulse purchases The White House has said that federal student loan borrowers will be eligible for up to $10,000 in student loan forgiveness if they didn't receive a Pell Grant, which is a type...
    A TEEN is able to make up to $5,000 a month all from the comfort of her couch. Sisters Maddie and Skye Cawley are known as the Young Entrepreneurs School on TikTok and YouTube. 1The sisters have over 28,000 TikTok followers At only 17 and 20 years old, they’ve made over $160,000 in their first year in business from their e-commerce store. After starting multiple businesses, the two sisters decided to share their knowledge with other young entrepreneurs like them. In a recent TikTok, the teen shared how you can make an extra $5,000 per month with no money needed to get started.  Her process is simple and perfect for people who love online hustles. Read More on Side HustlesLIFE'S A BALL I'm a teen making $2,100 a month from my side hustle - how my strategy worksGETTING PAID My delivery side hustle made me $99 in an hour – what I did She said on TikTok that in the first month of selling, her sister and she were able to make over $10,000 in the first month. She shared...
    THIS side hustle could earn you up to $10,000 per day using only your laptop and never having to show your face to anyone. According to a recent video from entrepreneur and side hustle pro Joshua Mayo on YouTube, there may be a relatively cost-effective and simple way to create videos for extra money without even showing your face. 3Joshua Mayo explains that ambient videos could earn you thousands in extra revenue per dayCredit: YouTube/Joshua Mayo 3All you really need is your laptop and some editing software to complete everythingCredit: YouTube/Joshua Mayo Joshua explained that it's possible to make anywhere from $5,000 to $10,000 a day from creating ambient videos on YouTube. "What if I told you that it were possible to make between $5,000 to $10,000 per day on YouTube without having to show your face, without having to talk, and without having to do much work at all by posting ambient videos?" Joshua asked. He continued that he wouldn't have believed it or expected it to be very profitable either until he found the YouTube channel, Relaxing White...
    Flashpop | Stone | Getty Images There's a surefire way to save money on plane tickets — but those savings may not be worth it for some travelers, depending on their tolerance for certain headaches. The money-saving strategy likely doesn't come as a surprise: Booking a flight with one or multiple stops is generally less expensive than choosing a non-stop option. The average discount for doing so can be substantial, around 20%, according to Google Flights data on domestic flights for the past five years. Round-trip domestic flights cost $293 in August, on average, according to Hopper. A 20% discount on that average fare amounts to roughly $59. More from Personal Finance:Consumers underestimate monthly subscription costs by at least $100Social Security adds safety protocols amid long wait timesGOP could bring legal challenge to block student loan forgiveness The Google analysis calls the willingness to take a layover "one of your best bets to save money when you fly." "That's largely because there are just more ways to get from Point A to Point B with a stop in between," according...
    WE'VE all been there. You need to let one go but you're in a pretty busy place and you're worried it might be loud or worse - stink. 2Everyone farts and it's completely natural and one doctor has explained why you should always let it out rather than holding it inCredit: Getty 2Dr Karan Raj explained why you should never hold in a far and why it could be dangerousCredit: tiktok/drkaranr Whatever you call it passing wind, letting one go, having a trump, we all do it. But one NHS doctor has revealed the grim reason as to why you should never hold your farts in. Posting to TikTok, Dr Karan Raj explained that on average, people fart around 14 times a day. He joked: "The more the merrier. If someone tells you they don't fart they are lying and you should disown them immediately or they have got a bowel obstruction which is a medical emergency." Read more on gut healthLITTLE DUMPLING I’m a doctor - here’s the real reason you don’t poo yourself when you fartHEALTH TESTS From...
    Senator Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) is “everything wrong with politics,” billionaire and Shark Tank star Mark Cuban proclaimed. During a chat with Kara Swisher at Vox Media’s Code Conference in Los Angeles, Cuban discussed taxes and calls for higher taxes on billionaires and higher earners from Democrats. While Cuban described paying taxes as a patriotic act, he dismissed Warren and others are simply trying to “soak the rich” with their tax proposals. “I don’t mind being taxed more. I wrote a blog 20 years ago saying it’s the most patriotic thing you can do after military service, is pay your taxes because that’s what allows everybody to live and to prosper,” Cuban said. “But the idea of just ‘Soak the rich, billionaire tears, billionaire tears fill that cup’ — screw you, Elizabeth Warren, you’re everything wrong with politics.” During the Los Angeles event, Cuban also called for people to move away from the two party system, even recommending women start their own party, though presumably with differing ideologies from Warren. “I think now, especially after Roe, women are stepping up. You...
    Former Secretary of State and 2016 presidential nominee Hillary Clinton reacted with alarm when The View hosts asked about the latest revelations in the unfolding criminal probe of Trump’s handling of sensitive information. Secretary Clinton and former First Daughter Chelsea Clinton were guests on Wednesday’s edition of ABC’s The View, to promote their new show Gutsy. Co-host Sunny Hostin asked Sec. Clinton for her “hot take” on the former President’s current troubles. Clinton made clear she finds the investigation “not a joking matter,” and cited a new report that nuclear secrets of an unidentified country were among the seized documents as particularly “terrifying”: SUNNY HOSTIN: That’s 11,000 that we know of right now. 325 of the documents retrieved since Trump left office were marked classified. There were also 40 some-odd folders. That were empty, that were also marked classified. What was your hot take when you heard about this? HILLARY CLINTON: Well, I mean, I think this should be taken really seriously. I mean, it’s not a joking matter. CHELSEA CLINTON: It shouldn’t be partisan. HILLARY CLINTON: And it shouldn’t be partisan. It...
    A professional diver is demonstrating how to avoid shark attacks, saying you should never splash or try to swim away because you will look like prey.  Kayleigh Grant, 34, is the founder and operator of Kaimana Ocean Safari, a tourism company in Kailua-Kona, Hawaii. She has 1.2 million followers on TikTok, where she posts videos of her underwater adventures.  The Pennsylvania native went viral a few weeks ago when she shared a video of her colleague swimming away from a shark to show why it's the last thing you should do.   'Splashing and swimming away imitates what prey does. When we're dealing with top predators like sharks, we also want to act like a predator,' she explains in a voiceover. Professional diver Kayleigh Grant, 34, is the founder and operator of Kaimana Ocean Safari, a tourism company in Kailua-Kona, Hawaii Grant went viral a few weeks ago when she shared a video of her colleague swimming away from a shark to show why it's the last thing you should do 'What you actually want to do is not splash, turn around, face the...
    A woman who identifies as a wolf has opened up about her unique life and hit back at bullying trolls who call her 'mentally ill'.  Naia Ōkami, from Seattle in the USA, calls herself a therian, which is someone who identifies as either an extinct or living non-human animal, and believes she is 'spiritually and psychologically' a British Columbia Wolf. Speaking on the I've Got News For You podcast, the 28-year-old - who goes by NaiaGoesAwoo online - said identifying as a wolf does not affect her day-to-day life, relationships or job and that she 'doesn't really care' about the nasty things people say about her online.  Naia Ōkami, from Seattle, calls herself a therian, which is someone who identifies as either an extinct or living animal, and believes she is 'spiritually and psychologically' a wolf RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next A royal recycler! Princess Mary, 50, rocks her favourite... This $22 Aussie Shiraz has been named the best in the world... Celebrity hairdressers share the little-known tub of 'magic'... REVEALED: How often you should...
    CONSIDERING spending $600 on a pricey Dyson Airwrap? One TikToker insists there's no need to drop big bucks on a blow dryer when you can get the same results with one from Revlon – if you know how to use it. 4One TikToker insists there's no need to drop big bucks on a blow dryer when you can get the same results with one from RevlonCredit: TikTok/bae.wish 4She says her technique will get Dyson Airwrap-worthy resultsCredit: TikTok/bae.wish Atlanta-based TikTok user Mehwish has earned 2.2 million views for her blow dryer tutorial. "This is just a PSA that you don't need a Dyson, you just don't know how to use this correctly," she says, holding up Revlon's One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer. The popular hair dryer has a rounded brush shape, eliminating the need to hold a brush and blow dryer separately. Mehwish says you can achieve the same results that you'd get with a Dyson Airwrap with the Revlon blow dryer if you just follow her method. read more beauty mistakesFAUX GLOW You’ve been fake tanning wrong...viral hack gives a...
    DECLUTTERING your home could be so simple with one little add-on. Interior design expert Caroline Winkler has shared how she gets her home in tip-top shape with the help of an easy method and a key item. 4Interior design expert Caroline Winkler has shared an efficient way to organize your home 4It will only take one additionCredit: YouTube "When I have an interior design client who has a messy home, the problem isn't usually that their M&Ms aren't color-coded," Winkler said in a YouTube video. "The problem is that we all have a ton of stuff and we don't know how to get rid of it, we don't know what to get rid of, and we don't know how to arrange the things we actually keep. "And you can spend all the time in the world pinning images on Pinterest and trying to design the perfect space. "But if your floor is covered in clutter, then it truly doesn't make a bit of difference what rug you end up buying." Read more on organizationPANTRY REFRESH I’m a Dollar...
    WE'VE all had the frightening moment where it's touch and go with a fart. But in most cases, you come away unscathed, relieved that you didn't have to face an embarrassing trip to the bathroom. 2If you're worried about pooping when you fart - then one doctor is here to put you at easeCredit: Getty 2Dr Karan Rajan explained the real reason why you don't follow through each time you fartCredit: tiktok/drkaranr However, one doctor has now revealed the real reason you're able to hold it in when you trump. Taking to TikTok, Dr Karan Rajan said you could use these helpful facts as an ice breaker at your next dinner party or social gathering. He explained that the reason you don't follow through when you fart is thanks to a 'remarkable piece of engineering' in the human body. The expert said that medically, this is referred to as the 'anal sampling mechanism'. Read more on poo LET IT OUT I’m a pelvic floor coach - this is the perfect way to do a pooLIFTING THE LID This is how...
    FORMER UFC welterweight champion Kamaru Usman has hit back at Conor McGregor's criticism of taking his daughter to his fights. Footage of Samirah Usman crying after her dad's brutal knockout loss to Leon Edwards last month went viral in the aftermath of the former pound-for-pound king's dethroning at UFC 278. 4Kamaru Usman was brutally knocked out by Leon Edwards in front of his daughter at UFC 278 4Samirah, 8, was in tears seeing her father stopped by the BritCredit: UFC 4Conor McGregor has sympathy for Samirah but insisted children shouldn't be in attendance at fightsCredit: [email protected] 4Usman reckons McGregor is "missing the mark" and still plans to take Samirah to his fightsCredit: GETTY After seeing the footage, McGregor expressed his sympathy for Samirah, 8, and revealed he'd no longer be having his own family in attendance for his fights. But during an appearance on The Joe Rogan Experience podcast, Usman said: "Conor had tweeted something and was blasting me about it, for bringing her to the fight and this and that. "And f**k no! (Critics) don’t understand it. They’re just...
    PRESIDENT Volodymyr Zelensky has gravely warned of the risk of an all-out world war if the West fails to stand up to Putin's aggression. The Ukrainian leader, 44, said the threat of the deadly war spilling over into Europe is "incomparable" to a short-term energy crisis. 3Ukrainian President Volodymyr ZelenskyCredit: Zuma Press 3Russian President Vladimir Putin invaded Ukraine in FebruaryCredit: Reuters 3Zelensky meeting Prime Minister Boris Johnson last monthCredit: PA Zelensky urged world leaders not to let the cost of living crisis brought on by the Russian squeeze on energy supply stop them from standing up to Putin. Ukraine's first lady Olena Zelenska said that while Brits were counting the pennies in their bank accounts, Ukraine was counting bodies as the war rages on. A standoff over Russian gas and oil exports ramped up last week as Moscow vowed to keep its main gas pipeline to Germany shut and G7 countries announced a planned price cap on Russian oil exports. The energy fight is a fallout from Putin's six-month invasion of Ukraine - underscoring the deep rift between...
    Newly released records show two police officers were suspended without pay after berating a 5-year-old boy who had walked away from his elementary school, calling him a 'shepherd of the devil' and threatening him with a beating. The details of the lengthy internal investigation at the Montgomery County Police Department were revealed when the district paid out $275,000 in a settlement after the incident at East Silver Spring Elementary School in Maryland.  Officers Dionne Holliday and Kevin Christmon were seen holding down the crying child to a chair and shouting abuse such as 'I hope your momma let me beat you' in the body camera footage that went viral. One of the officers pulled out his handcuffs and closed one of loops around the child's right wrist. 'When you get older, when you want to make your own decisions, you know what's going to be your best friend?' one officer asks the terrified boy.  'These right here. You know what these are? These are handcuffs. You know what they're for? You know what these are for? These are for people that...
    Things are shifting. These days, more and more of us are waking up to the folly of turning every moment into a race against the clock. We are doing the unthinkable. We are slowing down. And guess what? It turns out that a slow life is not a boring one. On the contrary, slowing down is the best way to live life to the fullest. It makes you calmer, healthier and happier. You do everything better and enjoy it more. Many start by slowing down with food. You are part of this trend if you bake sourdough or shop at a farmers’ market. Carl Honore, author of It's the Journey Not The Destination, reveals that when you slow down on holiday, 'you start noticing things, your senses come alive, you come home recharged... ' Millions are now trying slower forms of medicine (acupuncture or massage) and exercise (yoga or Pilates), too. Consider SuperSlow weightlifting. Instead of taking six seconds to lift and lower a weight, you take 20 seconds. This works the muscles to exhaustion, so it’s more effective. Slowing...
    Getty New Eagle C.J. Gardner-Johnson has mastered the art of trash-talking over his first three NFL seasons. The viral videos came pouring in after the Philadelphia Eagles traded for Chauncey Gardner-Johnson. There was one of C.J. — his preferred first name — mocking Tarik Cohen’s height. Another more animated one shows him getting into the face of Mike Evans. And then the grand poobah of trash-talking clips: Javon Mims cold-cocking him in the head. Whatever words were said to elicit a punch aren’t decipherable. Yes, Gardner-Johnson fancies himself a trash talker. And an irritatingly good one, arguably the best in the business, and he makes no apologies about it. “It’s football, you talk trash it’s the nature of the game, you go back and forth but at the end of the day, it’s not harmful,” Gardner-Johnson told reporters. “Because at the end of the day you still gotta see each other, you still gotta meet each other, greet each other, some of these people see each other at the Pro Bowl and talking trash or whatever, but it...
    AN ELEGANCE coach has revealed the ten things that people should always avoid if they want to look classy. Anna Bey posted a video to her YouTube channel where she offers a run through of some of the most common mistakes she sees people making in social situations. 2Anna Bey has revealed the 10 things people should always avoid if they want to look classyCredit: Anna Bey/Youtube 2Among the common faux pas includes announcing that you're going to the toiletCredit: Anna Bey/Youtube From speaking too loudly on your phone to hanging your jacket on the back of a chair in a restaurant, how many are you guilty of? 1. Don't be rude or snarky to another person Anna explains that a truly elegant individual would never be rude to another person because they "would never want to make anyone else feel uncomfortable." She goes on to offer an example by using the moment Joanna Lumley introduced actress Jennifer Lawrence as "the hottest actress on the planet" at an award's ceremony. Jennifer replied to the compliment: "That was a...
    Don Lemon and Republican CNN contributor Scott Jennings clashed Thursday evening after the latter said President Joe Biden’s speech in Philadelphia was overtly “political.” Biden addressed the country in remarks where he portrayed democracy as being endangered by former President Donald Trump and “MAGA Republicans.” On Don Lemon Tonight, the host said Biden clarified he does not view all Republicans as dangerous. He asked Jennings how he feels members of his party viewed the speech. Jennings, who opposes Trump, responded: Half of Republicans consider themselves to be Trump supporters and about half I think consider themselves to be party-type Republicans first. That’s a lot of people. That’s millions of people that he’s talking about and has used pretty stark language about, you know, for him to say with all due respect to the White house staffers who call up and spin these things, for them to say it’s not a political speech when he literally ended it by saying vote, vote, vote. Lemon disagreed with Jennings the speech was political, and the two went back and forth. “I thought it...
    President Joe Biden will give an optimistic, not a political speech, when he addresses Americans on Thursday night, the White House says. But his remarks, coming 10 weeks before the November midterm election, will push for voter participation as the president works to keep Democrats in control of Congress.  The president will balance his attacks on 'extreme MAGA Republicans' and the threat to democracy with an optimistic look at America's future. Office. White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said the president will talk about protecting freedom and that those who don't agree are 'extreme.'  'When you are not with where majority of Americans are, then, you know, that is extreme. That is an extreme way of thinking,' she said at Thursday's press briefing. She cited those who are pushing for a full ban on abortions - no exceptions - and those who attack democracy and incite calls for violence as examples.  She said the speech, which begins at 8 p.m. ET, will be optimistic in tone and not political.  'It's not a political speech,' Jean-Pierre said. 'What we're going to hear...
    A Kansas gubernatorial hopeful stopped for speeding cockily declared to a cop that the Constitution permits him to race to and from work 'without impediment.' Sen. Dennis Pyle, 61, made the brazen declaration after he was pulled over for speeding on April 2 in Hiawatha, Kansas by a Brown County Sherriff’s officer. In bodycam footage uncovered by KSN Tuesday, he can be heard ‘advising’ the officer that he should not be ‘impeded’ while travelling to or from the Capitol during the legislative session. The former Republican, who is now running for governor as an independent, demanded that the officer read the states constitution during their exchange. Pyle received a verbal warning for his speeding, which is understood to have taken place at around 2am.  It's unclear how far over the speed limit he was traveling at the time.  In the footage he can be heard saying that Highway Patrol knows the rules ‘very well’, before moaning that he was ‘tired’ from working all day. He can be heard telling the officer: ‘I’m trying to get home, it’s just it’s two o’clock...
    ORANGE juice is a staple at supermarkets and you'll find many choices. Every brand touts something "special" in its juice but make sure not to get sold on the packaging, as it comes down to taste. 8The US Sun rated store-bought orange juice according to taste and value Orange juice has its health benefits. It contains beneficial Vitamin C but you should consider the amount of sugar in each serving. Florida oranges are used in more than 90% of orange juice in the US. Meanwhile, the average retail price for 16 ounces of orange juice concentrate in the US peaked at $2.65 in December 2021, rising by 14% from December 2020, according to IndexBox. Read more Bang for your Buck SAY CHEESE I tried mac & cheese brands -there was a tie for the top spot and a clear loserCHIP CHIP HOORAY I tried 7 chocolate chip cookies - the runner-up will save you cash A spokesperson for the Florida Department of Citrus, which oversees the state's orange industry, told The US Sun: "Gradual price increases are the result of a...
    An elegance expert has revealed the top 10 things to avoid if you want to be considered 'elegant' and 'classy'. Anna Bey, who is based in London and Geneva, posted a video on her YouTube channel explaining how people could appear more elegant by simply avoiding a few social faux pas. The expert noted several things to avoid while dining at a restaurant or at someone else's house, including being 'too helpful' towards your host. Among her advice was to avoid things like being passive aggressive towards another person, and she also revealed the best time to use the bathroom while you are dining out at a restaurant. Here, FEMAIL looks at Anna's top tips for what you should avoid doing if you want to appear more elegant...  Anna Bey (pictured), who is based in London and Geneva, posted a video on her YouTube channel explaining how people could appear more elegant by simply avoiding a few social faux pas The expert (pictured) noted several things to avoid while dining at a restaurant or at someone else's house, including being...
    DEAR ABBY: Please don’t think I’m misogynistic, but whenever I see females, they’re constantly talking or scrolling on their cellphones. It seems like it is all they do! They don’t seem to be interested in anything except their damned [darned] phones. They have no personalities. They have no sex drive. They’re not even interested in men! Some even seem to lose their interest in shopping, which we know is a female addiction. It’s not cute. It’s not normal, and it’s not sociable. In fact, it’s bizarre and weird. Is there one “halfway” normal female left on this earth, or should I move to another planet? READY TO BAIL IN NEW JERSEY DEAR READY: Have you heard that men are from Mars? Your space shuttle departs in 20 minutes. It’s a one-way trip. Safe travels … Related Articles Advice | Dear Abby: I told her what I think of her rotten son. Was that a mistake? Advice | Dear Abby: I can’t look at him the same way since I heard his sister’s story Advice...
    In what could be considered a bit of friendly fire, Gary Player - a Golf Saudi ambassador - targeted Australian golfer Cameron Smith, who recently joined the LIV tour. Smith is set to tee off in his first event with the tour this weekend in a tournament outside of Boston. Player, a nine-time major winner widely considered to be one of the best golfers of all time, spoke to the BBC in an interview criticizing the legitimacy of the tour and questioning Smith's decision making. 'I wouldn't take a billion dollars for my nine majors on both [the PGA and Senior] tours,' Player told the interviewer. 'The only man to win the Grand Slam on both tours. I worked hard. I had desire. I travelled the world. It was an education, I met wonderful people. 'How can you ever be a champion playing a tour with 54 holes and no cut? What sort of tour is that? 54 holes, no cut, a team event nobody understands. Nine time major winner Gary Player ripped the LIV Tour & stars like Cameron Smith...
    The 2022 “Podcast Movement” (PM22) convention recently took place in Dallas. Basically, it’s a big industry gathering for podcasters. Mark Cuban was there, doing a session that The Dallas Morning News said “amounted to a 45-minute infomercial” for his podcasting platform, Fireside. The popular true crime podcaster Phoebe Judge was there too. And, very briefly, so was the massively popular conservative podcaster Ben Shapiro. He didn’t speak on any panels, but The Daily Wire (the right-wing media company he helped popularize) had a booth at the event, and Shapiro showed up to mingle a bit and pose with a few people who asked for a picture with him. On the face of it, there’s nothing surprising or even interesting about that. The Daily Wire produces some very successful podcasts. They have close to 900,000 paid subscribers, and Ben Shapiro’s own show was as of last month the fifth-most popular podcast in the United States. The Daily Wire buying a booth at a big podcasting convention—and its main celebrity showing up to shake a few hands—is about as shocking as the...
    JUPITER is expected to shine brighter than usual in the coming weeks as it gradually approaches Earth. On September 26, Jupiter will come within 33 light-minutes of our planet – its closest distance from Earth in over seven decades. 1Jupiter is expected to shine brighter than usual in the coming weeks as it gradually approaches Earth.Credit: Getty This will happen during a celestial event called Opposition. What is Opposition? Opposition happens when the Earth's orbit is directly between Jupiter and the Sun. This means that Jupiter will appear opposite the sun in our sky. Read more on JupiterMANY MOONS Mind-blowing guide to Jupiter – including huge storm BIGGER than EarthOUT OF THIS WORLD Nasa reveals never-before-seen Jupiter photo with storm bigger than EARTH Jupiter, the largest planet in our solar system, comes into Opposition around every 13 months. The event marks the middle of the best time of year to see an outer planet, experts from EarthSky said. "Jupiter, the 2nd-brightest planet, reaches a yearly maximum in brightness at or near opposition," the experts noted ...
    Scouted selects products independently. If you purchase something from our posts, we may earn a small commission. Like so many others, I have been waiting for Anthropologie’s viral Gleaming Primrose mirror to go on sale for what feels like a lifetime, and at last, that day is finally here. Anthropologie's Gleaming Primose mirror sale comes to us courtesy of their Labor Day weekend home sale, and the discount applies to each size—including the most popular extra-large. For a limited time (or however long supplies last), you can score the coveted Gleaming Primrose mirror for a generous 30 percent off. Anthropologie has sales regularly enough, but the sale almost ~always~ excludes this Instagram-famous Primrose mirror—along with its equally as chic peers, the Cecilia Mirror (also available in various different sizes) and the Peacock Floor Mirror. Anthropologie's fabulous Labor Day sale will technically run through the weekend, but if you want to score this highly-beloved and antique-inspired gilded mirror for $200+ off (the final cost depends on the size you go with, of course), we advise you act fast because, with...
    TRANSCRIPTION services can score you over $700 daily, but it may take a while to make big money. Janine is a TikToker, content creator, and hustler when it comes to earning extra money. 1Janine is a content creator and blogger with nearly 145,000 TikTok followersCredit: kneeneebop As a self-prescribed digital nomad, side hustles are the perfect gig for her to grab cash when she can and from anywhere in the world. She shared a video on TikTok explaining how she is able to make up to $720 a day. Her hustle is transcription services and Janine uses the platform Rev.com. It’s a company with in-house staff and freelancers that provides transcription, translation, and captioning services to companies like PBS and Comcast.  Read More on Side Hustlessplash out I made $177k from my side hustle thanks to a feature in my house millions haveEXTRA CASH I tried five popular TikTok side hustles but earned $20,000 in three months Below are a few of her tips to get started. 1. Stick with it Good things come to those who wait, and with...
    Dan Bongino seemed to take shots at his Fox News colleague, Steve Doocy, over his FBI defenses throughout the political saga of the bureau’s search at Mar-a-Lago. Bongino joined Brian Kilmeade on Wednesday to discuss the Justice Department’s accusation that Donald Trump’s team attempted to “conceal and remove” the classified documents the former president was keeping at his Florida estate. The conversation also gravitated around the accusations against retired FBI agent Timothy Thibault, plus the DOJ’s argument that Trump not only lacks the legal standing for a “special master,” but having one would lead to the detriment of U.S. national security interests. When asked for his take on the Mar-a-Lago revelations, Bongino once again declared his emphatic disdain for the FBI. He did so by expressing his difference of opinion with other people at Fox News, “even on the couch.” BONGINO: You know what I like about working here is there’s a lot of different people with a lot of different opinions, even on the couch. I disagree strongly with people at the network who want to default to trusting...
    A WOMAN with a 38H bust has shared where she found the perfect top for women with larger chests that is both affordable and comfy. Finding a top that is both comfortable and flattering can be a challenge for many women with larger cup sizes, but one woman shared on TikTok where she found a top that handles those concerns. 3Tiktok user Kate Morris is a 38H bust and recently found the most flattering top for women with large busts from AerieCredit: TikTok/kktmorris TikTok user Kate Morris, known as kktmorris on the platform, promotes midsize fashion deals and outfits of the day, as well as affordable fashion finds from Walmart and Target. She explains to viewers in a 14-second video about her purchase of the Aerie Ribbed Seamless High Neck Longline Bralette, $24.46, which she thinks would be an exceptional addition to any midsize women's wardrobe. Appropriately captioned "large chest ladies unite!!!", Morris lays a subtitle front and center at the start of the video that states that she has a 38H bust and is a size 12/14. ...
    IT’S been called the most difficult job in the world yet there are no entry requirements. While parenting can be rewarding, it can also be maddening, relentless and lonely. Getty 4 While parenting can be rewarding, it can also be maddening, relentless and lonely In an exclusive Sun survey, more than half of all couples admitted they argue more since having kids, and at least one in five parents do not feel they get enough support from their partner. The biggest rows between mums and dads are over discipline, money, education and table manners. When it comes to primary-aged children, parents are most concerned with bullying, education, confidence, social skills and friendships, and mental health. In day one of our new Dear Deidre Parenting Series, we look at readers’ parenting dilemmas as our advice columnist offers some straight-talking tips on how to grow as a mum and dad. READ MORE ON PARENTING NO KIDDING Neighbour’s brutal note criticises mum’s parenting & demands she stops using car FIT FOR ROYALTY Kate Middleton makes parenting mistake when shopping for new...
    In a rip-roaring speech in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania President Joe Biden blasted congressional Republicans for claiming to support law enforcement while attacking and demanding to defund the FBI for executing a search warrant on the Mar-a-Lago resort owned by Donald Trump. The president’s speech was focused on his administration’s efforts to reduce gun violence and crime, but riding high on a string of historic accomplishments President Biden took the opportunity to toss some political jabs at the GOP. “Let me say this to my MAGA Republican friends in Congress: Don’t tell me you support law enforcement if you all condemn what happened on the sixth,” President Biden blasted, referring to last year’s January 6 insurrection incited by Trump and his allies. READ MORE: President Biden to Deliver National Primetime Address Thursday From Philadelphia on the ‘Battle for the Soul of the Nation’ “Don’t tell me,” the president warned the GOP to a standing ovation at Wilkes University. “Can’t do it.” “For God’s sake, whose side are you on? Whose side are you on?” he demanded rhetorically, as supporters waved “Safer America”...
    THINK your house looks clean? Think again. Etiquette expert William Hanson reveals ten hints of dirt your guests will instantly spot… 6Etiquette expert William Hanson reveals ten hints of dirt your guests will instantly spotCredit: Getty POLISHES ON PARADE ONE of my biggest bugbears is people who have cleaning products beside or behind the loo. It’s disgusting. 6One of my biggest bugbears is people who have cleaning products beside or behind the looCredit: Getty There’s inevitably going to be some spray from those who have stood at the lavatory. And it’s a tried and tested theory of mine that those who have cleaning products on show never have the cleanest houses. Read more on cleaningBUST THE DUST I'm a cleaning expert - 8 things your doing that’s making your house dirtierDUST BUSTER I’m a cleaning guru - the 85p trick to keep your home dust free for longer They’re deluded if they think that just because visitors can see the bleach, it automatically means the bathrooms are clean. If you insist on having things in and around the loo, there...
    A makeup artist has shared a simple and effective hack for 'perfectly' covering up acne - revealing why making your skin as 'sticky' as possible is the key to concealing blemishes.  Mikayla Nogueira, 24, from Massachusetts, is a renowned makeup artist, who has earned viral fame - and 13.4 million followers - on TikTok by sharing top beauty tips and product recommendations.  In one of her latest videos, the beauty pro laid bare what she calls the 'sticky method' - a process through which she completely conceals her acne.  'Here's how to perfectly cover acne using the sticky method,' she says at the start of her video. 'We're going to make these [blemishes] look like they don't even exist on the face. 'It's called the sticky method because our face is about to get really sticky.' A makeup artist has revealed a genius hack for concealing acne, which she has named the 'sticky method' because it involves making your skin as 'tacky' as possible Mikayla Nogueira, 24, from Massachusetts, shared the hack in a video posted to TikTok, where it...
    SHOPPING: Products featured in this Mail Best article are independently selected by our shopping writers. If you make a purchase using links on this page, DailyMail.com will earn an affiliate commission. A truly effective skin care product can be tough to find, so one that actually lives up to the hype is definitely worth the notice. That’s the case with Dermelect Self Esteem Beauty Sleep Serum, the aptly named treatment that gets to work overnight so you can wake up to smoother, more radiant skin. Right now, you can snap it up for just $42. For a potion that serves better results than the average high-end beauty product, that adds up to a serious steal. The secret is all in the formula, which is enriched with a trio of concentrated amino acids formulated to work their magic on those visible signs of aging that you may have sought in vain to reduce. Dermelect Self Esteem Beauty Sleep Serum  Achieve the smoothest skin imaginable with this powerhouse anti-aging serum that relies on a trio of acids to renew and replenish...
    A DOCTOR has revealed the most common health myths people can ignore- from cleaning your ears to drinking eight glasses of water a day. Dr Sara Kayat appeared on This Morning to share common myths about our health many of us believe but are not actually true. 4Dr Sara said it is not necessary to clean your earsCredit: Alamy Here are the seven health myths you can ignore from now on: Cleaning your ears Many are aware that cleaning your ears especially with cotton buds could be harmful and potentially lead to infections or injuries. Dr Kayat explained that we shouldn't try to remove all the wax as it's what captures the debris. She said: "Our ears are so beautifully self-cleaning. They've got these little hairs that kind of pulsate and push out the wax. "And so you don't need to be shoving something in there to clean it out." Most read in HealthBREATHE EASY How a 'deep breath' makes you more stressed - and what to do insteadTRAGIC TRUTH My husband's headaches were put down to lack of sleep...
    THE tactics that self-checkout machines use to catch shoplifters have been revealed. A criminology professor has found that these machines make and catch unlikely thieves, but extensions like large cameras and screens are sometimes merely to scare customers into morality. 1Criminology professor Adrian Beck found that self-checkout makes unlikely thieves of people who would not normally steal due to their semi-anonymous setupCredit: Getty Adrian Beck, a University of Leicester criminology professor, warns that the format of self-checkout can make thieves of the normally honest. "Normal shoppers can become very emboldened by the cloak of excuse-making that surrounds self-checkout," he said to Forbes. Stores are countering this boldness with things like large video screens that show the customer their every move as it appears on camera. These videos sometimes aren't monitored or recorded, the outlet reported. READ MORE NEWSbig mistake I’m a lawyer - self checkout can land you in trouble but there's a BIGGER riskcheck it out I was wrongly accused of stealing from Walmart - how to not get caught out too Some stores, like Kroger, have been...
    Joe Scarborough blasted The Wall Street Journal’s editorial board during a broad tear into the latest defenses Donald Trump’s allies have used to defend the former president over the classified documents found at Mar-a-Lago. Morning Joe started things off on Monday by discussing Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC) promising “riots in the street” if Trump is indicted, plus Roy Blunt (R-MO) using Hillary Clinton’s emails as a deflection. Scarborough took them both on, saying Graham “admitted the truth” that Republicans don’t believe the law applies to Trump, and he accused Blunt of deliberately ignoring the media’s reporting on Clinton’s email scandal. “Where have you been, Roy Blunt?” Scarborough asked. “Oh, wait a second, you were wallowing in it! You were basking in it! Republicans were basking in it. They loved it. They loved the FBI. When James Comey, ten days before the election, sent a letter that they knew, that Donald Trump knew, would throw the election his way.” As Scarborough poured through the classification levels on the Mar-a-Lago documents, he eventually brought up the WSJ editorial board’s recent opinion piece...
    An Australian comedian has shared the five things he believes men should never say to their girlfriend in a hilarious video posted on Instagram.  Ibrahim Akbar, from Melbourne, has shared his advice to 'teach' men what not to say to keep them out of trouble - from 'you're overreacting to 'you're wrong'.  'Consider me your teacher - I'm here to guide you, to enlighten you, to tell you some of the things you should never ever tell your girlfriend,' he said in the clip. In the comments, other social media users praised Ibrahim for his comedic take on the dating advice.  Scroll down for video Melbourne comedian Ibrahim Akbar (pictured) has shared his advice to 'teach' men what not to say to keep them out of trouble - from 'you're overreacting to 'you're wrong' 'You're overreacting' First, Ibrahim said to never tell a woman she's 'overreacting' because this will only worsen the situation.  'Is she overreacting? Probably. Does she need to know that? Absolutely f*cking not. What's the need? Just go along with it,' he said.  Regardless if your girlfriend is...
    WEARING backless outfits with a bra is possible with this cheap and simple hack, according to a big-chested TikToker. Having big boobs can be challenging when you want to wear a backless dress or top. 2This hack will hide your bra strap so that you can still wear backless outfits while keeping the support of a braCredit: TikTok/supplechic 2All you need for this hack is a low-back bra converter that you hook onto any regular braCredit: TikTok/supplechic You want to look cute, while still having the support of a bra, which is a necessity for anyone with large breasts. "Have a big bust? Listen up," Chichi O. on TikTok said in a recent video. Chichi has found the perfect hack for this dilemma. All you need is a low-back bra converter. It's a strip that you can attach to your bra to change the height of the back of your bra. Read more on big boobsSTYLE GUIDE I'm a 32DD fashion pro – my dos & don'ts of styling with big boobsBRA-VO I've got big boobs & there's an...
    AFTER deciding that you'll be getting a dog, the next big decision to make is what breed to opt for. From a German Shepherd or Dachshund to a Poodle mix, there's so many different varieties to choose from. 3Dr Whitney Terrell reveal her top five dog breeds to ownCredit: Dr. Terrell - Tiktok 3The vet admitted that she's impartial to big breeds. Pictured, a Great Pyrenees which Dr Whitney ranked at number fiveCredit: Dr. Terrell - Tiktok But if you're struggling, Dr Whitney Terrell, from Alabama in the US,  has taken to TikTok to reveal her top five. In the clip, she begins: "This is my own personal preference from my own experiences. Also I am impartial to big breeds." Straight in at number five is the Great Pyrenees. "Now they don't necessarily do great at the vets, typically because they are herding dogs," she says. "They are out there with the goat sheep. READ MORE ON DOGSOH MY DOG I'm a vet & your dog breed says a lot about your personalityBARKING MAD I worked in pet care &...
     A TATTOO artist has warned customers of seven red flags they should be aware of before trusting someone to ink them. TikTokker Raina Jade - known as @_thepaintedlady_ - said that artists who make you feel disrespected or devalued should never be trusted to ink your body. 2Raina Jade warns people of seven red flags coming from tattoo artistsCredit: TIKTOK/_thepaintedlady_ 2Jade has thousands of followers and posts tattoo-related content on TikTokCredit: TIKTOK/_thepaintedlady_ “ A lot of you guys are worried to offend anyone and that's understandable,” she said. “That's scary, especially if you have to walk out because you can tell someone's not being sanitary or someone's being an a*******  to you.” “What's more important, offending someone or making sure that you don't get a s***** tattoo from a s***** person on your body?” “ Stand up for yourself. Leave, be honest, maybe that honesty will make them think and maybe that'll make them change." Read More on Tattoos TATT'S AWKS I wanted a cute tattoo - but realized my awkward mistake 3 YEARS laterHOW ABOUT TATT? Ink pro shows...
    OFTEN melted in beautifully blown glass, candles not only emit fresh fragrances but add style to any room. Instead of chucking the finished containers, DIYer Brooke Styles suggested ways you can repurpose candle holders and use them around the house. 5DIYer Brooke Styles suggests ways you can reuse empty candle jarsCredit: TikTok/brookestyless 5After cleaning them, you can put makeup brushes, pencils, or other items in them for storageCredit: TikTok/brookestyless Brooke posted a TikTok demonstrating just a few ways you can recycle candle jars once you finish them. But before reusing them, you should always soak and wash out all remnants of the candle wax. According to Better Homes & Gardens, you can fill the container with boiling water or warm water and let it sit in there to melt any remaining wax. Another way: "Put in a drain stopper and fill your sink with warm water. Remove the lid, if it has one, and let the open candle jar sit in the sink for 30 minutes." READ MORE DIYsCHEAP ADDITIONS I’m a DIY pro -...
    A MUM is sharing shocking photos of her son after she gave him ibuprofen for a common virus. Verity, from Essex, doesn’t want other parents making the same mistake as her, after her boy, Tommy, almost lost his life. 5Verity's son, Tommy, woke up with almost black bruising after she gave him ibuprofen on a medic's adviceCredit: Facebook 5Doctor's marked where Tommy's bruising was so they could watch how it spreadCredit: Facebook 5The youngster's ordeal started when he got chickenpoxCredit: Not known, clear with picture desk Tommy caught chickenpox - a virus most children pick up before the age of two - in June. Although he seemed his “happy joyful self” at first, he soon went downhill and medics advised Verity to give him paracetamol.  But when he continued to worsen over a couple of days, the mum-of-three decided to get a second opinion. She said Tommy “wasn't keeping any food or fluids down”, his temperature was “through the roof” and he was very sleepy. Read more on kids' virusesGREAT VINE What are the symptoms of the ‘highly contagious’ tomato...
    Economist and frequent Fox News guest Stephen Moore railed against student loan forgiveness, saying people who don’t pay their debts are deadbeats. Moore was nominated to serve on the Federal Reserve board in 2019. However, he withdrew after it was reported he’d been held in contempt of court for failing to pay his ex-wife more than $300,000 as part of a divorce settlement that included money for child support. Appearing on Thursday’s Hannity guest-hosted by Pete Hegseth, Moore slammed President Joe Biden’s executive order canceling $10,000 in student loan debt for every borrower making less than $125,000. Biden’s announcement has provoked outrage on the right, which sees the move as an undeserved giveaway. “What this bill [sic] essentially would do is [give] $300 billion to people who have college degrees, from people who don’t have college degrees,” Moore said. “I mean, how in the world is that fair?” The economist went on to explain that people who don’t pay their debts are deadbeats. “This isn’t what America’s about,” he continued. “You play by the rules and you get rewarded. If...