Web Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Friday, Feb 03, 2023 - 10:30:43
75 results - (0.001 seconds)

my favourite:

latest news at page 1:
    AN UPSET mum-to-be explained she told her friend her chosen baby name, only for the mate to announce that she couldn't as she liked the name too and may want it for a baby boy in the future. The woman said that her friend wasn't even pregnant but is thinking of trying for another child in he next three to five years. 1The mum-to-be explained that her friend told her she couldn't use a baby name as she may want to in the futureCredit: Getty The mum-to-be was upset that her friend would claim the name and wasn't sure if she should still use it anyway. Taking to Reddit, she said: "I’m three months pregnant with my first child. "I mentioned to a good friend a particular name that I liked, and she said: 'Oh. You can’t really use that. We want to use that for our last baby if it’s a boy and that would be awkward.' FABULOUS BINGO: GET A £5 FREE BONUS WITH NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED "For some background, she already has a...
    A WOMAN was left horrified after a waiter swapped her order because he wanted to “protect her slim figure.” Taking to Reddit the diner explained that she had ordered a tasty dish at a local Mexican restaurant but was baffled when something completely different showed up. 1A woman was left outraged after her waiter replaced her pork taco salad with chicken to 'protect her figure'Credit: Getty In her post, she wrote: “I love chicken, I think it is delicious. But it is NOT what I ordered.  “I ordered a pork taco salad at this Mexican restaurant. When the food came out I realized that it was CHICKEN, not pork.” Assuming that there had been an honest mistake, the woman flagged down her waiter to point out that her order was wrong. She said: “His response was winking at me and telling me he gave me the chicken instead because he wanted to help protect my slim figure.  “From his expression you could tell he expected me to thank him for being considerate.” The diner then spoke to the female manager...
    Among all the TV deals I've spotted this February, there's been one that's stood out - and it's a humble little 32-inch set from JVC. Amazon has dropped the price of the JVC LT-32CF600 Fire TV Edition by 20% and at £199, it's a serious bargain. 1If you're hunting for a TV on a restrained budget, don't let this discount on the JVC LT-32CF600 Fire TV Edition pass you by If you click on a link in this story we may earn affiliate revenue, but we never let this affect our recommendations. Remember to shop around to ensure you're getting the best possible price. JVC 32-inch LT-CF600 Fire TV Edition TV, £199 (save £50) - buy from Amazon We're in the middle of a pretty quiet period for TV deals - but this deal stood out to me as a great choice for budget buyers. It feels like a long time since the late-November sales, when we were bombarded with TV discounts from every direction. During that madness, we saw televisions of all budgets on sale: even at discounted prices...
    BEING a lorry driver is tiring work and one which Leigh Waddington said comes with endless options when it comes to fast food. The job made it easy for the 43-year-old to over indulge, but he knew his habits were unhealthy. 5Lorry driver Leigh Waddington had struggled with his weight since he was 18-years-oldCredit: Slimming World 5His job on the road meant that he constantly had access to lots of different fast food outletsCredit: Slimming World 5After suffering two heart attacks he decided to get in shape and joined Slimming World to helpCredit: Slimming World After one shift, father-of-three Leigh Waddington set down to have a sleep in a lorry park. The 43-year-old had been out on the road driving all week - but struggled to drift off as he started to experience sharp pains in his jaw. Leigh said he felt as though he had indigestion and also had pins and needles in his left arm. "I managed to get back to sleep but over the next couple of days I noticed I was out of breath and felt...
    IT'S that time of year again where we are making a start on all the DIY home projects we've put off since Christmas. One DIY-obsessed woman has shown how to easily give your stair banister's new life with this simple tip. 3Emma often completes home transformations and shares her DIY tips on TikTokCredit: diywithemma/Tik Tok 3Emma uses a rubber glove and sock to quickly pain stair banistersCredit: diywithemma/Tik Tok TikTok User diywithemmma shares the hack online where it has gone viral with over three million views. Her clever hack means there is no need for paint brushes and it makes painting your stair banisters a whole lot quicker. To being, Emma takes a rubber glove and puts it on. Emma then takes an old, clean sock and puts that over the rubber glove. She simply takes the tin of paint and dips her hand (protected by the rubber glove and sock of course) into the pot. She then begins to coat the banisters with her hand, and it makes painting them so much quicker than trying to use a brush....
    DECLAN RICE has sent Manchester United fans into a frenzy after describing Old Trafford as 'one of my favourite places to play.' The West Ham captain was yet again a standout performer in Saturday's top four clash against the Red Devils. 1Rice has caused a stir on social media after talking up Old TraffordCredit: GETTY IMAGES But the Hammers conceded right at the death with Marcus Rashford netting at the far post. And after the game, Rice added fuel to the fire as he talked up the Theatre of Dreams. He told Sky Sports: "I was loving it. Every time I come to Old Trafford, I've always said it's one of my favourite places to play. "It's an amazing stadium." Rice's comments have caused quite the stir on social media. One United fan said: "The way he tries to hide his smirk after saying, '…places to play', lad knew exactly what he was doing there - we need him in a UTD shirt next season!" Most read in Premier LeagueUNITED LATEST Cristiano Ronaldo cryptic post, Milinkovic-Savic BOOST, Rangnick 500K...
    MOST PEOPLE have had their baby names picked out since they were young. And one mum has revealed that she was inspired to name her babies after her favourite band. 2The mum claimed on Mumsnet that the band had inspired her throughout her lifeCredit: Alamy Many people are inspired to name their children after the loss of a loved one, a fictional character, or even a celebrity they have been inspired by. The mum, who went by the name of Catherine, took to mumsnet to reveal she had done the latter after giving birth to twin boys. She took it as the perfect opportunity to name them after her favourite band Oasis. However, the mum has revealed she is thinking about her decision again after people thought she was joking about her choice and asked users for advice on the forum. She wrote in the post: "Judged for my kids' names?! "I have always been a massive Oasis fan (sorry Blur fans) and they have influenced me and inspired me throughout my entire life. Most read in LifestyleTHE MOPE...
    CHOOSING a name for your baby can be a difficult task. But one mum had a great idea to help pick a moniker for her little girl, and it involved placing a bet with her other half. 2This woman got to choose the name for her daughter, after her husband lost their betCredit: Tik Tok TikTok user AMosley9 took to the social media site to share a video of herself rocking her baby daughter in a sling as she washed out her bottles, with Dolly Parton's smash hit Jolene playing in the background. "When your husband loses a bet and you get to name your daughter after your favourite song your husband hates," she wrote on top of the video. The video has been watched more than 159,000 times, and viewers were largely divided about the name in the comments section. "I wanted to name our puppy that my fiance wouldn't let me," one person wrote, while another added: "If I could have another (baby) and it was a girl this would be it." "My daughter's...
    WHEN it comes to choosing children's names, many people settle on the perfect moniker years before even thinking about starting a family. So what would you do if you told your sister your dream baby boy's name, and then she used it for her own son? 2Many women spend months, or even years, choosing the perfect names for their future babiesCredit: Getty That's exactly what happened to one woman, who took to Mumsnet to explain her anger over the situation. "I told my sister a few months back that I really liked the name Judah for a boy," the user, Captainchaos8, wrote. "We were both expecting boys but she was dead set on calling her baby boy River so I thought I was on safe ground telling her my choice." But instead of going for River for her newborn son's name, the woman's sister left hospital after giving birth and announced "out of the blue" that she'd called her baby boy Jude. "I am completely gobsmacked and quite upset to be honest," the woman continued, adding that...
    Most parents would never entertain the idea that they have a favourite child, but sometimes, actions speak louder than words.   People from across the globe who feel second-best have taken to anonymous US-based sharing app Whisper to explain how their siblings receive preferential treatment - including one who claims she's called 'fat and lazy' by her mother, while her dad says she's a 'w***e, failure and ugly. Among the other shocking confessions include one person who said it 'sucks' that her mother has gone on multiple trips with her sister this year, but cancelled their getaway together.  Elsewhere, another person was left upset when her family threw her brother a huge birthday party, yet she received just flowers and frozen chicken strips for hers.  One person, from the US, said she wished she had the 'courage' to leave after being repeatedly told by her parents that she's 'eating too much' Another person, from the US, was left feeling second-best when her family threw her brother a huge birthday party, yet she received just flowers and frozen chicken strips for...
    A man with early onset Alzheimer's has tied the knot to his wife for a second time after he proposed for a second time because he forgot they were already married.    Peter Marshall, 56, from Connecticut, first married Lisa on 13 August 2009 in a beach wedding in Turks and Caicos and began suffering from problems with his memory in 2017.  Despite forgetting most of his memories, he was sure Lisa remained his 'favourite person' and proposed to her after seeing a wedding scene on TV earlier this year. The pair renewed their vows in front of friends and family in April, with Lisa telling NBC News New York: 'He doesn't know that I'm his wife. I'm just his favourite person. I'm the luckiest girl in the world. I get to do it twice. It was so perfect. I couldn't have dreamt for a better day.' Peter Marshall, 56, from Connecticut, who has early onset Alzheimer's has tied the knot to his wife Lisa for a second time after he proposed for a second time because he forgot...
    JULIANE Förster has spent £50,000 on covering her entire body in tattoos of her son's favourite Marvel and DC comic book characters - everything from Iron Man to the Joker in Batman. Mum Juliane, 33, from Oberndorf, Germany, was inspired to get her superhero-inspired inkings by her son Constantin. 4Juliane Förster has spent £50k on covering her entire body in superhero tattoosCredit: MDWFeatures / @_rosalie_official Dedicated to putting a smile on her little boy's face, when Constantin was three, Juliane had images of much-loved characters Spider-Man, Iron Man and Captain America tattooed onto her leg. Since then her collection of comic book tats has considerably grown and Juliane, who decided to get her first ever tattoo at 18, has revealed only her right bum cheek and face are the only areas of her body that remain tattoo-free. Along with the Avengers logo on leg, she has a portrait of Heath Ledger's version of the Joker in The Dark Knight and the Guy Fawkes mask fans will recognise from 2005 movie V for Vendetta. Her body art has...
    JESY Nelson showed off her abs as she enjoyed a night out with her "favourite people." The former Little Mix singer, 29, left little to the imagination in a chocolate brown top which showed off her bra on Instagram. 7Jesy looked flawless in her outfitCredit: @jesynelson/Instagram Jesy  looked incredible as she showed off her flat tum in her revealing top. She paired in with patterned bell-bottom jeans and looked flawless with her hair in soft blonde waves. In another picture she posed alongside one of her pals hugging her as they sat at a table. Jesy captioned the shot: "My favourite human." 7Jessie paid tribute to her palCredit: @jesynelson/Instagram 7Fans adored Jesy's look 7They flocked to Instagram to comment Jesy's no stranger to showing off her abs - she treated fans to a stunning shot just days ago - as Little Mix prepare for their first Brit Awards without her. The singer soaked up the sun as she sat on her doorstep, wearing a white crop top. Jesy continued the look with blue boot-cut jeans, with a pair of trainers. She...
    An optical illusion that uses a large red circle and a small white dot to trick your mind allows you to see a shade of cyan that your eyes may never have seen before. The classic 'true cyan colour illusion' is trending again because of TikTok and it is said to reveal a shade of cyan not visible normally due to the way TVs show colour. To view the unusual shade you stare at a dot inside a red circle for 30 seconds, close your eyes tightly and when you open them you see a glowing orb that is 'true cyan'. Users on TikTok have described the true cyan colour as 'beautiful' and their 'new favourite colour' after seeing it for the first time thanks to the optical illusion. The classic 'true cyan colour illusion' is trending again because of TikTok and it is said to reveal a shade of cyan not visible normally due to the way TVs show colour HOW IT WORKS: TRUE CYAN OPTICAL ILLUSION  If you stare at a white dot in the centre...
    Elizabeth Hurley is leaving little to the imagination. The 55-year-old actress has become known for showing some skin on social media, having once even attracted criticism from Piers Morgan for sharing a topless photo online. The star hasn't let such negativity keep her from strutting her stuff, and she continued her trend on Thursday. For her latest post, Hurley stood on a sunny beach and wore a leopard-print bikini while her brown hair fell over her shoulders. ELIZABETH HURLEY, 55, SHARES NUDE PHOTO, DENIES 'RIDIULOUS' RUMOR SHE'S FILMING 'WALTONS'-STYLE REALITY SHOW The "Royals" actress also cocked her head to the side and offered a sultry gaze. "My favourite bikini is FINALLY back in stock" read the caption. Elizabeth Hurley showed off in her 'favourite' bikini. (Slaven Vlasic/Getty Images) Hurley is the designer behind her own beachwear line called Elizabeth Hurley Beach. Fans had several nice things to say in the comments as well. "Gorgeous," one simply wrote. "Meeeeoooowwww!!" said another. Added a third: "For gods sake EH!! You never age!!" HUGH GRANT REVEALS WHY HE CHEATED ON ELIZABETH HURLEY:...
    MY first ever meeting with Prince Philip happened on a freezing New Year’s Day at the Queen’s Sandringham estate. It was the late Seventies and I had been stood for hours in the cold when I spotted the Duke of Edinburgh thundering towards me driving a horse and carriage. * Read our live blog for the very latest news on Prince Philip's death... 14This picture shows the Queen arriving by carriage at Islamabad’s parliament in Pakistan. It was taken back in The Duke helping her descend from the landau by gently holding her arm was typical of his old-fashioned chivalry, as both an officer and a gentlemanCredit: The Sun As he drew near, I said, “Happy New Year, Sir!” at which Prince Philipshot me a look and shouted back ‘Bs!” I had to laugh, but that summed him up. He could be gruff and rude —especially towards the press who he viewed as an irritating but necessarynuisance — but he could also be very kind and very funny. 14As head of the household, the Duke insisted on leading the royals from Sandringham...
    DANCING On Ice's Faye Brooke's might be a fan favourite to win tonight's final, but she has a number one supporter backing her all the way. Coronation Street star Faye was originally paired up with pro skater Hamish Gaman who was forced to leave the series through injury. 5Ex Coronation Street star Faye Brookes was originally paired with Hamish Gaman on Dancing on IceCredit: Rex Features She's skating in the final with Matt Evers, 44, and they have smashed their performance receiving a perfect score of 40 in their second dance - a Swan Lake inspired number. Despite having to bow out of the series early, Hamish is still watching from her and is sending his love to his former partner. Sharing a sweet photo of them embracing on the ice, Hamish sent a message to Faye on his Twitter. "Good luck tonight @Faye_Brookes. I’m so proud of you. Regardless of who lifts the trophy, you’ll always be my champion," he wrote in the sweet message. ...
    STEVEN GERRARD has admitted that Fernando Torres 'broke his heart' by leaving Liverpool to join Chelsea back in 2011. The duo had formed one of the Prem's deadliest combinations with Spanish striker 'El Nino' scoring 81 goals in 142 appearances at Anfield. 2Steven Gerrard has lifted the lid on Fernando Torres' Liverpool exitCredit: Getty Images - Getty But Torres infamously quit the Reds to seal a switch to Stamford Bridge in a-then club-record £50million move on deadline day in 2011. And when asked who he preferred playing alongside Luis Suarez, Gerrard opened up on the heartbreak of Torres, 36, leaving. He told the Robbie Fowler podcast: "I didn't play with Torres long enough because he went to Chelsea and broke my heart. "If you asked me who was the best player on a daily basis consistently, Suarez was an animal but my best years were alongside Torres in terms of how I felt. "I was really, really gutted (when Torres left). We're working so hard at this point to try and get as close as we can to close the...
    THE "most beautiful girl in the world" admits she's been trolled over her looks, as she opens up about her glamorous life. Yael Shelbia, an Israeli model and actress, recently topped TC Candler's annual "100 Most Beautiful Faces of the Year" list, a competition made famous when Tylane Blondeau won aged six. 12The 'most beautiful girl in the world' admits she's been trolled over her looksCredit: ITM Models 12She spoke to Fabulous about her glamorous life and love of travelling "I was very surprised, I didn't even know I was participating in this contest," the 19-year-old tells Fabulous. "It's very exciting and flattering. I don't know why they choose me, I think beauty is so individual and all women are beautiful." Asked what it feels like to have the "most beautiful girl" tag attached to her, Yael, who's modelled for Kim Kardashian's KKW Beauty and Kylie Jenner's skincare range, admits: "It was very exciting and came just at the right time. "This past year was very challenging, I think for all of us." 12Yael is a model and actress from...
    ALL ELITE WRESTLING world champion Jon Moxley has revealed he and wife Renee Paquette are expecting their first child. The star shared the news on AEW Dynamite last night during a promo to hype his upcoming title defence against Kenny Omega. 5Jon Moxley has revealed he and Renee Paquette are expecting their first child 5He dropped the bombshell last night on AEW Dynamite During the interview, Moxley shocked everyone by dropping the bombshell , saying he had a ‘pregnant wife at home’. AEW commentator Excalibur later confirmed the news. AEW boss Tony Khan immediately took to Twitter to congratulate the couple, saying: “Congratulations @ReneePaquette and @JonMoxley!! That's the best news we've ever broken on #AEWDynamite!!” Renee then shared a pic of her and her husband smiling together alongside a family emoji on Instagram. And she followed that up with a tweet saying: “Now i can finally start telling you guys just how sore my boobs are.” The normally private couple met while working in Vince McMahon's company where Mox, 34, worked under the name Dean Ambrose. The American has since...
    PAIGE SPIRANAC claims Tiger Woods winning the 2019 Masters is one of her 'all time favourite moments in sports'. Woods defied the odds as he produced a scintillating finish to win the competition for a fifth time last year. 4Paige Spiranac has praised Tiger Woods for his fifth Masters triumph Credit: Instagram @_paige.renee 4Tiger Woods punched the air in delight after he won the Masters last yearCredit: AP:Associated Press I could rewatch Tiger win the 2019 Masters over and over again. One of my all time favorite moments in sports— Paige Spiranac (@PaigeSpiranac) November 11, 2020 The 44-year-old's historic victory at Augusta in 2019 ended his 11-year wait for his 15th major. As Woods prepares to defend his crown at this year's Masters, Spiranac has been reminiscing about his last win. Speaking on Twitter, the ex-professional wrote: "I could rewatch Tiger win the 2019 Masters over and over again. "One of my all time favourite moments in sports." Spirinac celebrated Woods' victory at the Tour Championship in 2018 by posting a raunchy clip online. The 27-year-old wore a...
    Former beauty queen Manushi Chhillar, who is all set to make her Bollywood debut, says she is a fan of the films of director SS Rajamouli, and can watch his works on the loop. “Rajamouli sir is one of the finest filmmakers of our times and I’m a huge fan of his work. They are simply pathbreaking, and he has given Indian cinema some of the most iconic films to cherish. ‘Bahubali’ and ‘Magadheera’ are my absolute favourite Rajamouli films and I can watch them on loop,” Manushi said. Prithviraj: Manushi Chhillar Spotted at YRF Studio For Script Reading of Akshay Kumar Starrer She hopes her hard work is noticed by the visionary filmmaker one day, and she gets a chance to work with him. “Watching ‘Bahubali’ was an experience that made me want to be a part of these big, grand, fantastical projects that entertain the nation. I can only wish and hope that I work really hard consistently to be able to be a part of such projects in the future,” Manushi said. Manushi Chhillar in a Sharara Dress...
    A WOMAN has revealed how her entire wardrobe is second hand from charity shops and car boot sales, and her favourite black boots cost just 20p. Lauren Reynolds, 22, from Surrey, hasn't stepped foot in a high street chain or shopped for new clothes online for five years. 13Lauren Reynolds' entire outfit cost just 40p - after she picked up both her dress and boots for 20p at jumble salesCredit: Lauren Reynolds/supplied 13Lauren's top was free from Facebook Marketplace, her trousers cost £2 in a charity shop and her shoes were 20p from a jumble sale - making the total outfit cost £2.20Credit: Lauren Reynolds/supplied Instead she paws through second-hand rails and Lauren, who works in marketing, says most of her outfits cost just a fiver including shoes. Even her prom dress was just £8. Speaking exclusively to Fabulous, she tells her story... Absolutely everything in my wardrobe is second-hand, mainly from charity shops and car boot sales. I haven't bought anything new for at least five years. It's the way I was brought up, as a kid I'd get...
    John Travolta enjoyed a dance with his 20-year-old daughter Ella this Friday in honor of her late mother Kelly Preston. Kelly and John were married from 1991 until she died tragically aged 57 of cancer last month at the family home in Florida. In a new Instagram video John and Ella could be seen twirling across the dance floor in an otherwise almost completely empty venue, keeping full social distance. Remembrance: John Travolta enjoyed a dance with his 20-year-old daughter Ella this Friday in honor of her late mother Kelly Preston 'My daughter @ella.travolta and I dancing in memory of momma. One of Kelly’s favorite things to do with me,' John wrote in his caption. He could be seen twirling his daughter to the soft strains of jazz music, seemingly played by a trio of piano, bass and drums.  RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Kelly Preston passed away at her family's Clearwater,... EXCLUSIVE: Brave John Travolta faces 'make-or-break' moment... Share this article Share Along with Ella, John and Kelly also shared two...