Web Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Wednesday, Dec 07, 2022 - 22:27:46
181 results - (0.006 seconds)

off everything:

latest news at page 1:
    Stephen Colbert went off on former President Donald Trump on Tuesday, slamming him over a report that he tried to seize voting machines after the 2020 election. “Let’s be clear, it is difficult after years of building a thick, protective callus over my heart and my brain, just to protect myself from the hot, black tar of his narcissistic, evil impulses, for me to take this information in for the gargantuan and grotesque violation of everything that this country holds dear,” Colbert said on Tuesday’s Late Show. “But I think it’s worth taking a moment right now to let this sink in, just to marinate in his madness.” Colbert, who referred to Trump as “former President Coup-ssolini,” went on to suggest that his viewers at home pause the episode to take a moment to “scream into a bag or punch a hole in the drywall.” “To be clear, the former president, still the leader of one of the two major parties, who has all of the Republicans balls in a little velvet pouch that he wears around his neck like an amulet, wanted...
    MAKEUP Revolution is finally launching in Boots and we are ready to stock our beauty cupboards full to the brim. The beauty label will drop online at Boots on 26 January, and will be in stores by the end of February. 2Makeup Revolution is set to launch in Boots next weekCredit: Makeup Revolution Makeup Revolution will drop online at Boots on Janaury 26, and which will include everything from concealer to eyeshadow palettes, and so much more. Shop Makeup Revolution at Boots - click here It'll be available online here and in selected stores. Makeup Revolution pride themselves on top quality cruelty-free products, with affordable price tags, as well as championing inclusivity. Joining over 500 fabulous beauty bands at Boots, you'll also be able to buy Revolution Skincare and Haircare. While some may be looking to trial new make-up cosmetics, others may be planning to stock up on their firm favourites, or treat a special someone. 2Everything from mascara to concealer and eyeshadow palettes will drop online and in store at BootsCredit:...
    CHICAGO (WLS) -- When 29-year-old Drew Valentine was tapped as Loyola's next head basketball coach, it opened a lot of eyes. He had big shoes to fill, and he's already done so in more ways than one.Coach Drew's Shoes is a Twitter parody account documenting all things Loyola basketball. But he showed off his actual shoe collection: over 100 pairs of Nikes and Air Jordans that mean something to him."These are my favorite shoe of all time," he said, giving ABC7's Dionne Miller a tour of his collection. "These just got re-released, I haven't worn them yet."Valentine, now 30, is the youngest head coach leading the youngest staff in Division I basketball. Looking that way is part of the job."That's what we gotta be," Valentine explained. "We have to present ourselves in a way that shows who we are, and shows our youth, our energy. But we're young, we're fit, we can still get out there on the court so why not dress the part?"And the Ramblers are winning, with 10 straight victories. They're 6-0 in the valley and back...
    MANCHIN SINKS BIDEN’S AGENDA … ‘This Is A No’: Manchin Dooms Biden’s Pricy Social Spending Bill Democratic West Virginia Sen. Joe Manchin has effectively doomed President Joe Biden’s pricy social spending plan, telling “Fox News Sunday” that he will not vote for the legislation. Manchin has been a thorn in Biden’s side with regards to the president’s $2 trillion Build Back Better Act, repeatedly raising questions about its cost amid inflation problems, but never officially announcing whether he’d back the bill. On Sunday, Manchin appeared to give his final answer on whether he’ll vote for the House-passed version of Biden’s bill, telling Fox News’ Bret Baier that he’s “a no.” “If I can’t go home and explain to the people of West Virginia, I can’t vote for it,” Manchin explained. “And I cannot vote to continue with this piece of legislation. I just can’t. I’ve tried everything humanly possible. I can’t get there. This is a no on this piece of legislation. I have tried everything I know to do.”  
    AWARD-WINNING sexual wellness brand Lovehoney is still running its Black Friday deals - offering shoppers up to 60% off everything until the day after Cyber Monday - the 30th of November. The promotion includes everything on their website, from sex toys and lingerie to bondage gear and much more. Read on to find out our best picks from this monster sale. 3 *We may earn revenue if you click the links below and buy the products but we never let this affect our recommendations. Remember to shop around on Black Friday to make sure you're getting the best price. Shop Lovehoney Black Friday Early Access here Black Friday Lovehoney live sex toy deals: Up to 60% Off Everything Lovehoney's Black Friday sale is offering some excellent savings to heat up your winter. Starting now and running until 30th November, here are some of the best sex toy deals you can shop right now: Lovehoney Wild Weekend Mega Couple's Sex Toy Kit, £47.99, save £32 - buy here Blowmotion Warming Male Masturbator, £41.99, save £28 - buy here Tracey Cox EDGE...
    If there were ever an activewear brand that knew comfort doesn't mean sacrificing style, it's Girlfriend. They make some of my favorite leggings, and their Undress Dress is one of the better things to wear this summer. Heck, even their swimsuits are great. Well, right now, you can get 30% off your entire order (including sale items!) for Girlfriend's Cyber weekend sale. Compressive High-Rise LeggingShop at Girlfriend Collective$ Moon SkortShop at Girlfriend Collective$ UndressShop at Girlfriend Collective$ Let Scouted guide you to the best Black Friday deals. Shop Here > Scouted selects products independently and prices reflect what was available at the time of publish. Prices are accurate at the time of publication, but are subject to change. Sign up for our newsletter for more recommendations and deals. If you buy something from our posts, we may earn a small commission.
    BEAUTY fans won't want to miss this one: Feelunique is one of the best sales around. Feelunique has kicked off the sale bonanza with 33% off almost everything on the site and 50% off almost 350 brands, you can find amazing bargains from the likes of CeraVe, GHD and Morphe. It's time to fill those baskets up! 3 *We may earn revenue if you click the links below and buy the products but we never let this affect our recommendations. Remember to shop around on Black Friday to make sure you're getting the best price. Shop Feelunique Black Friday sale here Shop Feelunique 3 for 2 offer here Best live Black Friday Feelunique deals Black Friday is officially here and Feelunique has started the deals and offer early this year (not that we're complaining) with 33% off (almost) everything and now they're treating us to up to 50% off during the Black Friday Weekend. Treat yourself to a Black Friday shopping spree with these amazing offers, here are some of the best deals we spotted for you: Exclusive Black Friday Daily...
    CULT Beauty is a go-to hub for beauty fans - it stocks all our favourite top brands and often introduces new, trending, product ranges. So, naturally, we're super excited for the discounts up for grabs in the Cult Beauty Black Friday sale in 2021 - which has started NOW. 3 *We may earn revenue if you click the links below and buy the products but we never let this affect our recommendations. Remember to shop around on Black Friday to make sure you're getting the best price. Shop Cult Beauty's Black Friday sale here Live Black Friday Cult Beauty deals You can currently get up 25% off everything at Cult Beauty NOW - just use the code CBBF25 at the checkout. 3 There's currently 25% off selected items from Huda Beauty Shop the Cult Beauty Cyber sale here 25% off Huda Beauty - buy here 25% off Natasha Denona - buy here 25% off Benefit - buy here 25% off Mario Badescu - buy here 25% off Urban Decay - buy here 25% off Anastasia Beverly Hills - buy...
    & OTHER Stories is a high street fashion brand that perfectly combines cool-girl trend pieces and stylish wardrobe staples. This Black Friday they've slashed 20% off everything making a great time to shop, and here's what we're loving.  3 Black Friday is here and & Other Stories sale is full of great deals *We may earn revenue if you click the links below and buy the products but we never let this affect our recommendations. Remember, to shop around on Black Friday to make sure you're getting the best price. Shop & Other Stories Black Friday sale here Best live Black Friday & Other Stories deals & Other Stories has announced a huge sale this Black Friday with up to 20% off everything.  Shoppers will need to be fast, as & Other Stories deal is just for today - so if you've got your eyes on something don't hang about. Whether it's some new winter layers, a must have top, a gorgeous coat or a new party dress for the festive period - it's all on offer. Looking...
    Products featured in this Mail Best article are independently selected by our shopping writers. If you make a purchase using links on this page, DailyMail.com may earn an affiliate commission.  Black Friday is always an exciting time of year for technophiles, with hundreds of prices slashed on gadgets, top tech and electrics.  However, Black Friday 2021 also has something up its sleeve for the gym-lovers and Yogis among us. Sweaty Betty has come through for us this Black Friday with 30 per cent off on absolutely everything. That's right, you can take advantage of the hundreds of products on the site, including the iconic bestselling Power Leggings (now $70 down from $100), the Stamina Workout Bra (now $28 down from $40) and everything in between. Just type in the code CHEERS at the checkout.  Sweaty Betty has 30 per cent off the ENTIRE site include the bestselling Power Gym Leggings  Sweaty Betty has long been a go-to for those looking for the coolest activewear. Not one to put style over substance, these pieces give you the confidence and performance boost you need. ...
    THE White Company's Black Friday hotly anticipated sale has finally launched with shoppers being about to save 20% on everything across the site. Don't miss this opportunity to nab a deal on plush robes, hotel-worthy bedding sets, gorgeous scented candles, clothing and homewares - here's what to look out for. 4 Save on homewares and clothing in The White Company's Black Friday sale 2021 *We may earn revenue if you click the links below and buy the products but we never let this affect our recommendations. Remember, to shop around on Black Friday to make sure you're getting the best price. Get 20% off in The White Company's Black Friday sale with the code JOY20 - here Black Friday White Company deals - 20% off everything 4   The White Company's "White Weekend" are finally live, and you can save 20% off everything with the code JOY20. That means the deals cover the company's famous luxury bedding as well as nightwear, candles and childrenswear. Here are some of our top picks from the sale: Candles and Fragrance Save 20% on...
    Save 20 percent sitewide at Brooklinen I love Brooklinen’s towels that are so soft they make you feel like you’re in a spa, and their bedding is universally beloved by the Scouted Staff, too. Shop the rest of our Black Friday deal picks here. Brooklinen makes our favorite home goods, hands down. Their luxe core sheets, like a fine wine, only get better over time. Their towels will make you feel like you’re in a spa. Their all-season down comforter is a cloud to behold, and oh yeah, they make killer sweatpants oo. Best of all, all of it( and I mean all of it) is 15 percent off for their early Black Friday Sale. Down Comforter Down From $159Shop at Brooklinen$ Super-Plush Bath Towel Bundle Down From $129Shop at Brooklinen$ Bed Stuy Pant Down From $90Shop at Brooklinen$ Let Scouted guide you to the best Black Friday deals. Shop Here > Scouted selects products independently and prices reflect what was available at the time of publish. Sign up for our newsletter for more recommendations and deals....
    BoohooMAN are rolling out Black Friday savings, two weeks ahead of the official shopping bonanza date. The online fashion retailer has slashed the price on everything from loungewear to activewear. Here are our top picks from the sale so far. 1 *We may earn revenue if you click the links below and buy the products but we never let this affect our recommendations. Remember to shop around on Black Friday to make sure you're getting the best price. Shop Boohoo Man's Black Friday sale here Based on previous years, we would expect to see big savings across the BoohooMAN range as we draw closer to November 26. Shoppers can head to the Boohoo Man Black Friday hub to check out the latest discounts, or keep an eye on this page. If you want to score the biggest discounts we advise you to start planning now by bookmarking key items or saving them to your online basket. That way you can get stuck in straight away when the deals go live, and make sure you get your hands on...
    PARENTS who constantly find themselves cleaning crayon marks off of furniture, walls, and anything else their little ones can get a hold of can finally relax.  There’s a hack that allows you to remove crayons from anything and everything in just two simple steps. 3Crayon stains on furniture should no longer be an issue for parents with small childrenCredit: TikTok/Afton Taylor 3A simple hack will have crayon stains gone quicklyCredit: TikTok/Afton Taylor TikToker Afton Taylor shared a video to her page that shows crayon being removed from plastic in just seconds. “First you heat it up with a blow dryer for 10 to 15 seconds,” she said. “Then you get a wet microfiber cloth and just wipe it off. It’s so easy.” She noted that you may sometimes have to repeat the process depending on how serious the crayon stains are, but a second time will usually do the trick.  Her tip is just one of many shared by fellow parents on the social media platform.  Another mom of young children shared her hack to get fussy kids to wear...
    INCREDIBLE drone photographs of a huge 'whirlpool' off the coast of Scotland left viewers stumped as to what might be causing the sensation. Paul Young, 46, captured the pictures using his drone on October 31 in Lendalfoot, South Ayrshire. 4The remarkable images show the mystery whirlpoolCredit: SWNS 4Social media erupted with speculation - but the answer was much more simple than many realisedCredit: SWNS The accountant, from Girvan, was stumped by the strange sight. Paul said: "I had assumed it was a riptide and it looked a bit like a whirlpool. I posted it on social media to see if anyone knew." An array of bizarre answers came teeming in, with guesses ranging from herring spawning to effluent, burst pipes, to methane leaks to possible explosives. As it's near a landfill site, Paul assumed it was effluent. He said: "I don't think it's that because I watched for about an hour and if it had been a bomb it would have been one huge, quick explosion. "Scottish Water has no sewers or infrastructure near or in...
    IF you're on the lookout for a new vacuum cleaner or a hedge trimmer, you should keep an eye on Gtech Black Friday deals. The brand is known for its cordless appliances for both inside and outside of your home, and November can often see big discounts — some items were more than 50% off last year. 1 *Remember, just because an item is in the sale, it doesn't mean you can't find the same product, or similar, elsewhere. Always shop around to make sure you're getting the best price. Shop the latest Gtech Black Friday deals - here Best pre-Black Friday Gtech deals If you're eager to get shopping right away, you're in luck: Gtech is offering customers 20% off its entire site this weekend, which can be claimed using the code GTECH. Gtech AirRam MK2 Cordless Upright Vacuum, £159.99, save £40 using code GTECH - buy here Gtech MYO Touch Massage Bed, £239.99, save £60 using code GTECH - buy here Gtech AirRam MK2 K9, £239 from Amazon, save £10.99 - buy here Gtech AirRam...
    During a Thursday town hall event, Biden said that he doesn't see any help on the horizon to quell the rising costs. "I don't see anything that's going to happen in the meantime that's going to significantly reduce gas prices," he admitted. "A lot of Middle Eastern folks want to talk to me. I'm not sure I want to talk to them, but the point is, it's about gas production." Laid Off Keystone Pipeline Worker Blasts Joe Biden On Gas Prices: “Nothing But A Total Failure" www.youtube.com What else? In March, Allen told Fox News that many pipeline workers have not been able to find jobs since the shutdown. "You think about it every minute of the day," he said at the time, and blasted Biden's infrastructure plans. "I'm a welder," he said. "That's what I've been doing. And him wanting to rebuild the middle class in cutting welding jobs and cutting oil and gas. The oil and gas is pretty much the heart of the middle class and the upper class....
    Rocket and Groot Fab 50 statue at Epcot with the 50th-anniversary logo seen on a Harmonious barge LED screen behind them.Image via Bioreconstruct | TwitterAfter days of festivities, Walt Disney World officially launched its 50th-anniversary celebration this morning with a ceremony at the Magic Kingdom. The half-century anniversary will be observed for the next eighteen months. During that time, the park will see new thrill rides open, its most ambitious hotel yet welcome its first guests, and unique entertainment at all four parks. The pandemic caused many of Disney’s projects to be postponed, but even with the unprecedented past year and a half, the Mouse was still able to pull off an impressive celebration. All four parks get some of the fifty gold statues of Disney characters. The statues feature a wide swath of Disney's catalog, including more recent ones from films released exclusively on Disney+. The entire resort has iridescent gold banners and signage honoring the event. New MagicBands, now with built-in special effects, are among the highlights on retail side of things. Hundreds of new merchandise items have debuted as...
    Fox News contributor Joey Jones sounded off Thursday after The New York Times published potential redesigns of the American flag. On "Fox & Friends," Jones said the proposed designs were intended as a "deflect maneuver" to divert Americans' attention away from serious issues and changes being made in schools and in the government.  NEW YORK TIMES PUBLISHES REDESIGNS OF THE AMERICAN FLAG, TWITTER MOCKERY ENSUES JOEY JONES: They're going to attack everything about the fabric of this country, and they're certainly going to attack everything that makes us unify around who we are in our social imaginary, our national identity, because they want to change that. And if they can shift that conversation to something arbitrary in their minds, like a flag, then we won't pay attention to the actual changes they're making in our schools and how we allow the government to tell us what to do with our bodies and things of that nature.  This is a deflect maneuver. And no, we've got a flag. I love our flag. And don't you try to change it.  WATCH THE...
    BRAINTREE (CBS) — Braintree Police were recently tasked with a different type of task  — apprehending a deer. Officials say that Animal Control Officer Dave Littlewood responded to a “disorderly” baby deer on Friday. The fawn attempted to escape the officer, but Littlewood held onto the baby deer until it was let go in nearby woods. Today Animal Control Officer Dave Littlewood responded to a report of a baby deer being disorderly. Although the nimble fawn made a valiant attempt to evade capture, she was no match for Alpha 7, who has wrangled everything from skunks, to snakes and everything in between. pic.twitter.com/8ODLKsO8Sb — Braintree Police Department (@BraintreePolice) September 3, 2021 Police say the deer was not harmed.
    We could all use a little bit of a break these days, yes? I’ve been taking a lot of walks, catching up on reading, and taking long baths with some of the best CBD bath salts on the market from Lord Jones. The brand has nailed their formulations, with basically everything I’ve tried from them being a hit (their new pore-clearing oil is a game-changer). Well, right now the CBD darlings at Lord Jones are giving you 20% off with the code LDW20 at checkout. My recommendation is, of course, the bath salts. They make you feel like you are bathing in an expensive hotel or spa. I also love their gum drops, which have the best texture of all CBD gummies I’ve tried. You really can’t go wrong with whatever you get, and getting 20% off on everything is worth capitalizing on. NEWSLETTERSThe Scouted NewsletterProduct recommendations that'll make your life better and tips to help you shop smarter.SubscribeBy Clicking "Subscribe" you agree to have read the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy Scouted selects products independently and prices reflect...
    BERKELEY — Jeff Tedford, a link to better days for Cal football, paid a recent visit to a Golden Bears practice. Freshmen on the current team were in the fourth grade when Tedford last coached at Berkeley in 2012 so they are excused for not grasping the significance. Things didn’t end well for Tedford and he was let go after a 3-9 final season. But Tedford coached the Bears to nine bowl appearances, a Pac-10 co-title in 2006 and he left as the program’s winningest coach. Hard to believe, but Cal hasn’t assembled a winning conference record since Tedford’s eighth season, back in 2009. That’s 12 years without as many as five victories in a nine-game Pac-12 season. Coach Justin Wilcox, who coached linebackers for three seasons under Tedford, says he wouldn’t be the Bears’ head coach without that connection. Now in his fifth season, Wilcox has created a stable program, anchored by a consistently stout defense. The Bears made bowl appearances in 2018 and ’19. “Justin’s definitely on the right track,” Tedford said when asked...
    DEAR ABBY: I took care of all three of my grandbabies from birth to when the oldest turned 9. Then I found out she was going home and telling her parents “everything” that happened while they were with me (nothing bad at all). Instead of talking to me about it, their mom is now keeping them from me. I have decided to quit trying to see them, since I feel like their mom “all of a sudden” doesn’t trust me or know me after all these years. I feel the same way about my son. I think he should see what’s going on and do something about it, but I don’t want to cause trouble between them. Am I wrong? CUT OFF IN NEW MEXICO DEAR CUT OFF: There is nothing wrong with children telling their parents what happened during a visit with the grandparents. And if the parent(s) feel any concern or discomfort, it would make sense for it to be discussed among the adults. Related Articles Dear Abby: She has invented a ‘terrible childhood,’ and...
    The beautiful Mexican actress, Camila sodi, the most famous niece of Thalia, dazzled his millions of followers on social networks by posting a fiery photography In which he posed with a single garment on top, revealing more than necessary when posing with his attributes in the air, since he was not wearing anything underneath. Camila posed dressed only in a striking fuchsia pink silk top with ruffled sleeves and glove finishing, giving an elegant but very daring touch to this postcard. Also read: Ariadne Díaz shows off her charms in a daring yellow swimsuit The publication of Camila It caused a sensation among its followers, quickly reaching a hundred likes in less than an hour after launching the spicy postcard. Among the comments, he highlighted that of the Mexican actress, Eiza González, who was struck by the beauty of her colleague and friend, leaving her a compliment. “You are on fire mami”, commented the protagonist of Baby Diver. Camila stole the spotlights of all the entertainment, because in addition to Eiza, celebrities such as Liliana Lago, Isabel Madow, Ela...
    Laura Bozzo showing off too much on the beach at almost 70 | Instagram Currently the name of Laura Bozzo is everywhere, known as the lawyer of the poor is in trouble, but none of this seemed true a few days ago, while the television presenter bragged too much about herself on social media from the beach. In the video that the same Laura Cecilia Bozzo Rotondo He shared on his official Instagram account, he can be seen dressed in a slim striped swimsuit that showed his silhouette and more than that to perfection. Although some consider Laura Bozzo not very graceful, it seems that the famous woman cares little about this, so every time she wants to wear swimsuits and clothes that some will say, they are not flattering for her physique and age. It may interest you: Huge charm from behind, Demi Rose sits in front of the cam Laura bozzo She complemented her unique style with huge sunglasses, her hair completely up and some accessories, Laura’s host in America did not stop...
    Getty Lionel Messi is unveiled at PSG Barcelona legend Hristo Stoichkov has hit out at his former club over the departure of captain Lionel Messi who has joined French club Paris Saint-Germain on a free transfer. Messi had been expected to stay at the Camp Nou and sign a new contract but has moved on after the Catalans confirmed he could not stay on “because of financial and structural obstacles.” Stoichkov told TUDN he was saddened to see Messi goes and took aim at president Joan Laporta for his role in the Argentine’s exit, as reported by Diario AS. “It touched my heart when Leo gave my children t-shirts, when my granddaughter was born he also gave her a t-shirt. I have things about him in my house, in my museum,” he said. “Seeing him now with this image, with another shirt, is different. I see it is very strange that people who promised, people who touched their hearts … ‘I am going to make it possible’, ‘I want to’, ‘I am’, but in the end the lie...
    In a white interior, Celia Lora shows off her charms between a tube | INSTAGRAM With an incredible and flirty photography the beautiful model and Mexican influencer Celia Lora has shown her great quality as a creator of contents flirtatious and even her fans have recognized her and thanked her with their likes and sharing the photo in their fan groups. In the snapshot we can appreciate the beautiful daughter of Alex Lora recharged in a tube while using a inside white that made his charms They will shine completely in this piece of entertainment that has stood out for its great quality. This photo is also part of one of its exclusive content pages as it is worth mentioning that it has four of them and in each one different content, always looking to be the model with the best proposals to keep her subscribed public although she knows that they are very faithful and that they will always support her in everything she does. You may also be interested in: Dreamy silhouette, Celia Lora wears...
    07/27/2021 On at 18:26 CEST Enmanuel Reyes Pla, a boxer representing Spain at the Tokyo Olympics, is one step away from the medal. Reyes has managed to enter the quarterfinals after having defeated the current Olympic runner-up, the Kazakh Vassily Levit. After his victory, the boxer has spoken to COPE, where he has made it clear that he has come to “tear off heads“.” They said a typhoon was coming in today, right? Well, here is typhoon Enmanuel hitting“, that’s how it started. The interviewer asked him about the fight he had just played and Reyes acknowledged that “it was a technical fight in the first round”, but that as he knew his rival well, he was able to do what he had in mind: “He cut me off, but hey, it wasn’t a serious situation and we got out of that. We jumped suddenly and again to look for the points. There I was stranded”he continued. When asked about the next fight that would be against his compatriot, the...
    PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — The U.S. women’s soccer team didn’t get off to a great start in Tokyo, but with Carli Lloyd, there’s a good chance they’ll bounce back. The South Jersey native is going for gold again. Has anyone ever told you, “You look good for your age?” It’s the ultimate backhanded compliment. Well, no one will ever say that about Lloyd’s game because her “good” is legendary. READ MORE: Attorneys Suing Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Wolf Over COVID-19 Lockdown Argue In Philadelphia Court The average age of the U.S. women’s team, not counting the alternates, is 29 and change. Lloyd is 10 years older than that and seemingly aging in reverse. “I just feel like there’s a weight lifted off my shoulders,” Carli Lloyd said. Delran, New Jersey native Carli Lloyd, one of soccer’s most decorated players, is looking to add to the trophy case, perhaps for the last time. She’s in Tokyo vying for her third straight gold medal in her fourth Olympic games. Now 39 years old, Lloyd says she’s in a great place in her life and...
    Wouldn’t it be nice to have a reliable wireless plan where everything is paid upfront and there are no hidden fees and costs at the end of the month? That’s exactly what you get with Boost Mobile, and this bundle gives you six months at a deeply discounted price to prove to you just how much you’ll love Boost. Boost gives you everything you could want or need in a wireless carrier, starting with unlimited talk and text, and high-speed data with 99 percent nationwide coverage. Plus, you get a mobile hotspot included with every plan. Boost has you pay for everything up front, so there is no annual contract, no monthly bills, no roaming charges, and none of the hassles you find with other wireless carriers. And there are no credit checks, either. By paying for everything in advance, Boost doesn’t need to know if you’re capable of covering your monthly bill. When you switch to Boost, you can bring your phone number with you. Or, if you prefer, Boost will get you a new one. You can also...
    A MUM’S very organised food cupboard has caused a stir but not for the reason you may expect.  Inside the carefully sorted drawers are everything from McDonald’s burgers, fries, sausage rolls, Jaffa Cakes, garlic bread, doughnuts and pizza. 4TikTok user @elifgkandemir showed off her nutritionist mum's organised cupboard that is full of food that has been in the drawers for two yearsCredit: tiktok TikTok user @elifgkandemir uploaded a video of the cupboard and its contents, which she claims belongs to her mum. According to the young Essex-based woman, her mum is a nutritionist and has been keeping the various food items in the cupboard for up to two years for research purposes. She explained: "This is my mum's food cupboard full of foods that never go off. "My mum is a nutritionist helping to tackle obesity. "These foods shown here are ultra-processed foods that 80 per cent of the UK consume on a regular basis." The video was captioned: "Still fancy that burger?" In a follow-up video, she explained more about her mum’s cupboard, and said: "Most of this food...
    Elgato FaceCam Review Report: Ogwumikes, Williams Appeal to CAS as Olympics Deadline Approaches Most Comfortable Shoes: "These Shoes Are Like Walking On Clouds" Ad Microsoft Full screen 1/6 SLIDES © Courtesy Hannah Godwin/Instagram Home sweet home! Hannah Godwin and Dylan Barbour shared a glimpse at their gorgeous backyard after making some serious changes to their new house. “I can’t believe I’m showing you guys our BACKYARD ahhhh! thank you so much @thebuildsters for making it come to life!” Godwin, 26, wrote via Instagram on Thursday, July 15, alongside photos of the upgraded space. Godwin and Barbour, 27, who met and got engaged while filming season 6 of Bachelor in Paradise, offered fans the chance to see the progress on the pair’s new home. “RIP to our backyard we can’t wait to team up with @thebuildsters to build our dream outdoor oasis (open to changing the name club dylan lol),” Godwin captioned a post in March where she asked fans to vote on their favorite...
    Chiquis Rivera took off almost everything and covered her breasts with a hat. Photo: Frazer Harrison for Univision. / Getty Images While his family is still in the midst of many conflicts and controversy, Chiquis Rivera appears on Instagram causing a furor by taking off almost all her clothes and covering her breasts with just a hat. The singer launched her new lipstick color palette: peachy, hot, tangy and spicy. They also have a high content of hyaluronic acid, vitamin C and D. So she herself is the image of these products and, as the collection is called “Sweet and Sour”, which in Spanish means bittersweet, well, what better than her to represent this. Very removed from grief, as is customary now, Chiquis Rivera practically undressed and covered her breasts with a hat very elegant coffee color. In the same photo shoot, she wore a dress of the same color but pearl, which had a neckline that almost reached the singer’s navel. There is no doubt that when Chiquis Rivera placeholder image She wants...
    On the one-year anniversary of her unexpected death, Kelly Preston’s final on-screen role remains unreleased.  The star of films like "Jerry Maguire" and "Twins" died in July of 2020 at age 57, much to the surprise of her fans who were largely unaware of the fact that she was engaged in a very secret, two-year battle with breast cancer.  "It is with a very heavy heart that I inform you that my beautiful wife Kelly has lost her two-year battle with breast cancer," her husband, John Travolta wrote on Instagram at the time. "She fought a courageous fight with the love and support of so many." Preston’s final on-screen role was in the 2018 movie "Gotti" in which her husband portrayed the infamous New York mobster John Gotti. Unfortunately, the film was not well received at the box office, opening to an incredibly disappointing $1.6 million. Fortunately for Preston fans, "Gotti" will not remain her last on-screen role.  JOHN TRAVOLTA SAYS HE'S LEARNED THAT ‘MOURNING IS SOMETHING PERSONAL’ AFTER LOSS OF WIFE KELLY PRESTON Prior to her death, she completed...
    CHICAGO (CBS) — The former owner of the Southport Lanes bowling alley in Lakeview is selling off the business, and everything inside will be auctioned off. Among the items up for sale will be everything from the antique pin setters to the bowling lanes themselves. READ MORE: Taxis Narrow Gap With Rideshares As Business Makes Slow Comeback From COVID-19 Pandemic The owners said a $70,000 grant from the State of Illinois was not enough to reopen the bowling alley and keep it going as hoped. The auction will be held online from July 13 through July 20. Southport Lanes, 3325 N. Southport Ave., closed in late September of last year. The experience there was like stepping back in time. It was a place where people, not machines, set the pins – and it was one of the few places left in the country where that happens. READ MORE: Watchdog: Chicago Struggles To Hire Black Police Officers The building was built in 1900 by Schlitz Brewery and was originally named the Nook. It was renamed Southport Lanes in 1922. And if...
    More On: new york yankees Yankees star breaks out of ‘underwater’ mini-slump Yankees mash their way to win as ‘relevant’ Red Sox test looms Aaron Boone has tough decision in Yankees outfield Discussing the Yankees’ winning Gary Sanchez bet After the fourth straight game the Yankees did not win with Jameson Taillon on the mound last Friday, the right-hander was hopeful he had at least found something to build off of. Taillon had made a point to pitch more aggressively and also began throwing out of the windup for the first time since undergoing a second Tommy John surgery. Thursday he turned the adjustments into results, and most importantly, a win. Taillon pitched into the seventh inning for only the second time this season, giving up just one run over 6 ¹/₃ innings as the Yankees beat the Royals 8-1 to win the series in The Bronx. “It’s nice to have it all come together a little bit for an outing,” said Taillon, who struck out six, walked two and gave up five hits. “Especially coming into today, having...
    Hilary Duff will be producing and starring in "How I Met Your Father." Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP "How I Met Your Mother" is getting a spin-off series starring Hilary Duff and Chris Lowell.  Duff said that the series, titled "How I Met Your Father," will connect to the original show.  The show centers on Duff's Sophie, as she tells her son how she met his father.  Visit Insider's homepage for more stories. A spin-off series for "How I Met Your Mother" is in the works, seven years after the hit CBS sitcom ended.  "How I Met Your Father" has a premise that's similar to the original show that starred Josh Radnor as Ted Mosby. This time around, the show will be told from the female perspective as Hilary Duff's Sophie tells her son about how she met his father.  Here's what fans can expect from the upcoming Hulu series. 'HIMYF' will be set in NYC and tie into the original show From left: Jason Segel, Alyson Hannigan, Josh Radnor, Neil Patrick Harris, and Cobie Smulders on season eight of "How...
    WHILST most mums and daughters are heading to town to go shopping together, Mariah and Sandra are doing sexy photoshoots together and getting matching boob jobs.  The duo, from Montclair, California, have managed to rack up over 550k followers on Instagram between them by posting sexy snaps of themselves together.  10Mariah and Sandra featured on the TLC programme sMotheredCredit: Tyla Mariah, 23, and Sandra, 47, claim they are more like best friends than mother and daughter, with no conversation off limits. Mariah, who appears on the series of TLC's sMothered Truly, says: “Me and my mum, we pretty much do everything together. There’s really not a moment in our day that we are not talking to each other.  “I definitely called her, after I lost my virginity. She was the first person I called.  “If we're both dating someone, and it gets intimate, we might tell each other.  10When Mariah turned 18 she decided she wanted a boob jobCredit: instagram/stayyjealous 10To match her daughter, mum Sandra got a matching boob job at the same timeCredit: Instagram/@sj1ofakind “Because I need advice...
    President Biden's list of 16 key infrastructure entities that are "off-limits" to Russian cyberattacks has effectively given the Russians a green light to target everything not on that list without facing serious repercussions, national security experts and senior Republicans tell Fox News.  Russian cybercriminals are believed to be behind a pair of recent cyberattacks targeting the Colonial Pipeline and meat-processing company JBS Holdings. Both companies paid multi-million dollar ransoms to regain access to their systems. Biden told reporters Wednesday he gave President Vladimir Putin a list of 16 critical infrastructure entities that are "off limits" to a Russian cyberattack: "I talked about the proposition that certain critical infrastructure should be off limits to attack — period — by cyber or any other means. I gave them a list, if I’m not mistaken — I don't have it in front of me — 16 specific entities; 16 defined as critical infrastructure under U.S. policy, from the energy sector to our water systems."  Biden's "off-limits" list has led experts and members of Congress to question whether everything not on the list is...
    GLOSSIER fans we have good news, the must have beauty brand has announced a friends of glossier sale. After they broke the internet when news of their Friends of Glossier discount code accidentally leaked in March , they've brought it back. 4Get 20 per cent off everythingCredit: gLOSSIER This official Friends of Glossier sale is available to shop online now until June 14. Save 20 per cent in the Friends of Glossier Sale - click here They've slashed 20 per cent off everything, with some products discounted by even more. The deals will be available to shop exclusively at glossier.com, but you'll need to be quick as they're only available until June 14. 4Stock up on favouritesCredit: Glossier When news of the 'friendsofglossier' discount code leaked this March, it caused shopping frenzy, with shoppers making the most of the unique discount for the two hours it was live. It prompted scores of memes, and jealously from beauty fans who didn't check out in time, but this time Glossier is giving shoppers four days...
    VICTORVILLE, Calif. (KABC) -- The 74th Annual San Bernardino County Fair will welcome the community back to its Victorville grounds with the theme "Reunite at the SBC Fair," which will be a modified affair."It is just going to be a smaller scale," said Jennifer Monter, CEO of the San Bernardino County Fairgrounds. "We will still have live music, we will still have all the food vendors, commercial vendors for the people who want to shop, livestock, and of course the carnival."Last year, the fair was canceled due to the pandemic, but this year's event was pulled together in just five weeks with help from Helm and Sons Amusement. The fair will be held over three consecutive weekends beginning May 29.Unlike in years past, the process to purchase tickets will be streamlined and contact-free, using a mobile app."Instead of waiting in lines in the parking lot and the ticket booth and the admission booth, you simply walk in, go right to your stuff start having fun," said Davy Helm CEO Helm & Sons. "Everything is streamlined."This year's admission is $40 for...
    New York Jets rookie quarterback Zach Wilson is still adjusting to New Jersey. Wilson, a Utah native who played college football at BYU, said that he is getting accustomed to his new home, but he’s slowly learning that driving in the Garden State is a lot harder than it looks. Wilson said that’s the biggest difference so far between the New York area and where he grew up. CLICK HERE FOR MORE SPORTS COVERAGE ON FOXNEWS.COM "There are definitely some aggressive drivers here, that’s for sure," Wilson told reporters on Thursday. "Getting used to that, getting cut off about everywhere you go." Wilson, the No. 2 overall pick in the 2021 NFL Draft, threw for 3,692 yards, 33 touchdown passes, and just three interceptions last season at BYU. He also broke Steve Young’s school record for completion percentage with an eye-popping mark of 73.5%. CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP The Jets have gone 10 seasons without a playoff appearance and 52 years without a Super Bowl title. After the Jets selected Wilson, he wasted no time telling...
    Chicago White Sox manager Tony La Russa stayed strong Wednesday when he was pressed about comments regarding Yermin Mercedes and the so-called unwritten rules of baseball. La Russa, the 76-year-old Hall of Famer, came under fire for chastising Mercedes for hitting a home run in the ninth inning on a 3-0 count during a blowout win Monday against the Minnesota Twins. When Mercedes was thrown at during Tuesday night’s game, La Russa brushed it off. CLICK HERE FOR MORE SPORTS COVERAGE ON FOXNEWS.COM "You think you need more [runs] to win, you keep pushing," La Russa said before Wednesday afternoon’s game between the two teams, via USA Today. "If you think you have enough, respect the game and opposition. Sportsmanship. "If you're going to tell me that sportsmanship and respect for the game of baseball and respect for your opponent is not an important priority, then I can't disagree with you more." White Sox pitcher Lance Lynn was among those who dismissed the unwritten rules on Tuesday night. WHITE SOX'S TONY LA RUSSA DEFENDS TWINS FOR THROWING BEHIND YERMIN MERCEDES...
    ALASKAN Bush People's Noah Brown and pregnant wife Rhain revealed they moved off the family's land after the devastating fire that destroyed all of their homes. The Brown family had to rebuild everything before losing the patriarch of the family to a fatal seizure. 8Noah Brown and his wife Rhain have been living in a rental home after losing everything in fireCredit: Noah Brown/Facebook 8Last year, the Brown property was destroyed in a massive fireCredit: Discovery Channel Back in the fall, the Brown family revealed they had lost everything during a massive fire that destroyed their property, which extended for acres. Following the fire, Noah and his wife decided to pack up and move out of the farm as they get ready to receive their second child together. Noah, the youngest of the Brown siblings, revealed on social media Sunday night: "To set the record straight so that everyone can stop asking and speculating. "The mountain is home, North Star Ranch is home, the only reason that we are not on the mountain right now is because Rhain and I...
    A year after losing everything in a flood, a Michigan man won $2 million from a scratch off lottery ticket, according to lottery officials.The 29-year-old man, who decided to stay anonymous, bought the ticket at a grocery store in Midland."Last year, I lost everything in a flood, so to win this prize is so overwhelming to me," he said, according to a news release from the lottery commission.The man said he never played $20 tickets, but when he stopped to pick up some things on his way to get his kids, the Lucky 7's ticket caught his eye. He said seven is a lucky number for him."When I saw I had a match, I thought: 'Great, I won my money back!' When I saw I had actually won $2 million, I couldn't stop shaking."Each Lucky 7's $20 ticket offers players a chance to win from $20 to $2 million. Four $2 million prizes remained as of Friday.The man won $10,000 a few years ago and thought that was his once-in-a-lifetime shot. Now, he's $1.3 million richer, after opting to receive...
    More On: lottery NJ bookie pulled in $250K by running own ‘Pick-6’ lottery, feds say Man hits $100K lottery two weeks after winning $5K on a scratch-off Man loses $1M lottery ticket, finds it in parking lot Man wins $500K Powerball prize with numbers from his fortune cookie A Michigan man who “lost everything” in a flood a year ago just won $2 million from a scratch-off lottery ticket. The lucky 29-year-old, who chose to remain anonymous, said he “couldn’t stop shaking” when he found out about his sudden change in fortune. “Last year, I lost everything in a flood, so to win this prize is so overwhelming to me,” he said in a statement released by state lottery officials. He was on his way to pick up his kids from school when he stopped at a grocery store in Midland — and a ticket for the lottery’s Lucky 7s instant game caught his eye. “Seven is a lucky number for me, so I decided to take a chance and bought the ticket,” said the main, who also won $10,000...
    (CNN)A year after losing everything in a flood, a Michigan man won $2 million from a scratch off lottery ticket, according to lottery officials.The 29-year-old man, who decided to stay anonymous, bought the ticket at a grocery store in Midland."Last year, I lost everything in a flood, so to win this prize is so overwhelming to me," he said, according to a news release from the lottery commission. The man said he never played $20 tickets, but when he stopped to pick up some things on his way to get his kids, the Lucky 7's ticket caught his eye. He said seven is a lucky number for him."When I saw I had a match, I thought: 'Great, I won my money back!' When I saw I had actually won $2 million, I couldn't stop shaking."Four people in Michigan are splitting the $1.05 billion Mega Millions lottery prizeRead MoreEach Lucky 7's $20 ticket offers players a chance to win from $20 to $2 million. Four $2 million prizes remained as of Friday.The man won $10,000 a few years ago and thought...