Web Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Wednesday, Dec 07, 2022 - 21:14:46
80 results - (0.008 seconds)

what he wants:

latest news at page 1:
    Like Lando Norris, Lewis Hamilton also started his Formula 1 career with McLaren. After one championship with the Woking-based team, the Mercedes driver moved to the Brackley squad. He has since dominated the hybrid era and has just renewed his contract until the end of 2021. Since the announcement, many are speculating whether this will be his last season in F1. Norris, who is expected to carry the Briton-baton after Hamilton, gave his opinion on whether the Knight will quit after winning his record-breaking eighth championship. SPIELBERG, AUSTRIA – Lewis Hamilton of Great Britain and Mercedes GP celebrates in parc ferme after winning the Formula One Grand Prix of Styria at Red Bull Ring in Spielberg, Austria. (Photo by Mark Thompson/Getty Images) “He’s a guy who loves doing a lot of other things outside of Formula 1, and you have one life. If you win eight championships, I think you have to be very happy with that, one championship you probably have to very happy with that. He knows what he wants to do, you know?” said the McLaren driver....
    The prohibition in Madrid of all the marches for the 8-M It has caused a new controversy that has even reached the heart of the coalition government. While the Delegation in the capital argued sanitary reasons, the Minister of Equality, Irene Montero, has denounced that feminists they want to “deny them the right to the street.” But the very position of the Executive of Pedro Sánchez It has taken a 180 degree turn. It has gone from allowing demonstrations last year, when the concern about the then epidemic (just a week later he decreed the strictest confinement that the country has experienced) to veto any march in the capital to avoid large crowds, in the midst of the decline of the third wave. “If my son asked me …” A year ago, the WHO had not yet declared the coronavirus a pandemic (it would do so on March 11, 2020) but the disease was already officially present in Spain, although subsequent studies have shown that the virus already circulated since the beginning of that year. Precisely on March 5,...
    Getty Matt Ryan #2 of the Atlanta Falcons. Over the past few offseasons, we have said the Falcons have their work cut out for them, but we really mean it this year. Between COVID-19 cutting the Falcons salary cap even more and over 50% of a roster to fill, Falcons’ new general manager Terry Fontenot and head coach Arthur Smith face a tough test their first year in Atlanta. Where the attention lies, however, is the Falcons’ No. 4 pick in the draft this year and the quarterback position. Fontenot made it clear a few days ago that the Falcons will be adding at least two more signal-callers QBs offseason but he couldn’t really specify if that would be from the draft or free agency. This week, we heard some more from Fontenot and what his ideal quarterback is: “I think it starts off at every position the same way,” Fontenot said via the Atlanta Falcons website. “It always starts off with the make-up of the individuals. We are going to assess the personal character and the football...
    The recent acknowledgment from Red Bull regarding the performance clauses in Max Verstappen’s contract left the team and their long-term followers in tatters. Considering the fact that Verstappen has been a one-man army for the Austrian-outfit over the past couple of years, his potential exit could dent their future goals pretty badly. However, it doesn’t seem to be a serious issue, according to the team’s boss, Christian Horner. He revealed that the flying Dutchman has huge trust over the team’s future plans. Hence, Horner clarified that Max would never run after the clause at any point in his career. Furthermore, he also reckoned the bonding Max managed to develop with the team is pretty much inseparable. Red Bull boss not afraid of the Max Verstappen contract clause According to Motorsport-Total, Horner is unconcerned by the contractual clause that recently came to light. “It’s always more about the relationship than contracts,” he said. “You actually only pull the contract out of the drawer when you have a problem. Max Verstappen of Netherlands and Red Bull Racing and Red Bull Racing Team...
    ANTONIO RUDIGER denies urging Chelsea to sack Frank Lampard - but hailed "positive" new boss Thomas Tuchel for "knowing what he wants". Centre-back Rudiger was frozen out by Lampard early in the season but has flourished in Tuchel's impressive start of a draw then three wins. 2Antonio Rudiger insists he never urged the Chelsea board to oust Frank LampardCredit: Rex Features 2New Chelsea manager Thomas Tuchel's' impact has been hailed by Antonio RudigerCredit: PA:Press Association Some might sense a slight dig at Lampard as Germany star Rudiger highlighted Tuchel's clear and effective tactics. But the 27-year-old insists he supported Lampard all the way and his only problem was being picked so rarely until recently. And he revealed he asked his representatives to stop looking for a possible "winter move" after he started three of Lampard's last four games. Of Tuchel, Rudiger told Sky Germany: "The most important impression he's made is that he knows what he wants. "'He has his way of playing football, which is positive for many players. This is also reflected in the latest results This has been a good,...
    Antonio Brown has some lofty goals for how he wants to be remembered. In a video tweeted Wednesday by Fox Sports, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver said he wants his legacy to be remembered as “a sixth-round kid from Central Michigan that never gave up.” (RELATED: David Hookstead Is The True King In The North When It Comes To College Football) He added that he’s “earned everything” he has, and “persevered through every adversity.” You can watch his full comments in the clip below. “I want my legacy to be a sixth-round kid from Central Michigan that never gave up.” –@AB84 pic.twitter.com/5HKw1LzMNO — FOX Sports: NFL (@NFLonFOX) February 3, 2021 I hate to break it to Antonio Brown, but I’m not sure he’s going to be remembered in such a positive light. Does it seem like he’s turned his life around for the better? Yes. Is he on the verge of winning the Super Bowl? Yes. Does he seem like he’s in his best place mentally in years? Without a doubt.   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by...
    The Undertaker is as retired as can be now. The Deadman no longer has a talent contract with WWE. He is now officially a legend, both in achievements and job title. Undertaker reveals what he wants to do now that he’s retired He has much more time to enjoy his retirement from the ring. He may one day show up to a WWE event again, but don’t expect The Phenom to fight. While speaking with The Joe Rogan Experience, The Undertaker revealed that his goal in retirement is to become a great outdoorsman. He loves to hunt and fish. You now have a lot of time to do that. He also wants to mentor future WWE Superstars. “I have dedicated my whole life to this business. There will be times when I help and maybe mentor some guys, but I have to find out what I’m passionate about and still make a living. Right now my goal is to be the best nature lover that I can be right now. I’ve always liked to hunt and fish and...
    Conor McGregor always has options. As possibly the biggest attraction in all combat sports, the Irish superstar will make his return to action at UFC 257 on January 23. after a lackluster 2020 saw him compete just once throughout the year. With no fight booked, McGregor actually pulled out, but then he began to provoke a possible boxing match against former multi-weight world champion Manny Pacquaio. While both sides admitted that the talks had begun, nothing really came to fruition, although McGregor always promised a return to boxing after spending nearly 10 rounds with Floyd Mayweather in 2017. Dana White wants McGregor to focus on fighting in the UFC With a fight against Dustin Poirier already on the books to begin in 2021, UFC President Dana White, has been impressed by the kind of discipline McGregor has shown as he prepares for his return. That could also translate to McGregor staying as busy this year as he wanted to be in 2020, but White hopes his focus stays on his main occupation in mixed martial arts rather than trying to...
    Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnellAddison (Mitch) Mitchell McConnellBiden plans to get COVID-19 vaccination publicly as early as next week Pence, other Trump officials to get vaccine publicly Sweeping COVID-19, spending deal hits speed bumps MORE (R-Ky.) is getting much of what he wants in an emerging coronavirus relief package, after months of digging in his heels against a demand by Democratic leaders to pass a multi-trillion-dollar package that would shore up the ailing finances of state and local governments. The GOP leader isn’t getting liability protection for businesses and other organizations but McConnell himself last week proposed dropping that controversial item along with another large tranche of funding for state and local government.  State and local funding was a top priority of Speaker Nancy PelosiNancy PelosiHouse must come home to begin a new Congress OVERNIGHT ENERGY: Biden reportedly taps former EPA head Gina McCarthy as domestic 'climate czar' |  Biden reportedly to select Brenda Mallory to lead White House environmental council | Pelosi, Hoyer nod to support for Haaland for Interior Six largest veterans groups call for VA secretary's firing...
    Morgan State University receives record $40 million gift from philanthropist MacKenzie Scott Councilwoman Vanessa Gibson set to kick off Bronx borough president run Sean Payton doesnt give a flip how you feel — he will say what he wants, when he wants The New Orleans Saints’ Sean Payton is one of the most influential coaches in the NFL. He’s the second-longest tenured head coach in the league, now in his 15th season on the job. He can say that because he’s enjoyed great success, turning the once-woebegone Saints into perennial playoff contenders. He’s also one of three coaches on the nine-member Competition Committee, which carries a lot of juice in the NFL. As head coaches in the league go, Payton has arguably become the most outspoken when it comes to issues of social justice and racial inequities, though Seattle’s Pete Carroll and Miami’s Brian Flores are in that conversation as well. Payton’s beliefs were on full display this week, when he chatted with Jim Trotter and Steve Wyche for the “Huddle & Flow” podcast, and it was clear that...
    Melania Trump just 'wants to go home' even as President Donald Trump doubles down on his demand the election result be over turned so he can stay in the White House.  The first lady is wrapping up her life in Washington D.C. - taking an inventory of the Trump furniture and art in the White House, asking what kind of staff and budget she gets after January 20th, and thinking about her legacy. 'She just wants to go home,' a source close to Melania told CNN.  Asked how the first lady feels about rumors the president might announce a 2024 bid, the source said: 'That might not go over well.'  Melania Trump just 'wants to go home' and is preparing for life after the White House As Melania Trump looks past inauguration day to life back in the civilian world, President Trump continues his battle to stay in the White House.  'RIGGED ELECTION!,' he tweeted on Wednesday.  'If somebody cheated in the Election, which the Democrats did, why wouldn’t the Election be immediately overturned? How can a Country be...
    A DAD broke down in tears after reading his young son’s letter to Santa, and realising what he really wanted for Christmas this year. While most kids ask for the latest toys and tech, one lad, called Jonah, simply wanted to spend more time with his father.  8The dad shared the heartbreaking letter his son, Jonah, wrote to SantaCredit: Reddit He revealed his dad works for UPS, and had been working a lot of hours as people ordered tonnes of gifts in the run-up to December 25.  Jonah wrote a letter to Santa asking him to help his dad out with deliveries, so he could be home for Christmas.  After reading the heart-breaking note, the dad admitted he broke down in tears, and realised he needed to spend more time at home.  He shared the touching letter to Reddit, saying: “I’m a UPS driver and I cried when I opened up our son’s letter to Santa. 8The dad works for UPS and his son had asked Santa to help out with deliveries Credit: Getty Images - Getty “This letter really...
    Getty Dwight Howard, Lakers free-agent center. The Lakers have sent signals over the past few weeks that, with NBA free agency opening, they would be willing to bring back reserve center Dwight Howard, whose spot in the rotation may have been settled by the decision of starter JaVale McGee to opt into the second year of his contract, keeping him on the Lakers’ roster for next season at $4.2 million. Howard has been pretty blunt—he is expecting a raise. Those two facts could very well put Howard and the Lakers in irreconcilable conflict. The Lakers only have so much of their midlevel exception, worth about $9.3 million, to offer free agents and it will be their best tool for filling out a roster that has added Dennis Schroder but will lose Rajon Rondo, Danny Green, Quinn Cook and could possibly lose Avery Bradley and Kentavious Caldwell-Pope. Appearing on ESPN 710 in Los Angeles, analyst and former Nets executive Bobby Marks suggested that Howard likely will be out of the Lakers’ price range (H/T @TheLakersReview): When it comes to...
    MAURICIO POCHETTINO remains out of work but the former Tottenham boss is expected to be back in football before long, according to Ossie Ardiles. Pochettino was sacked by Spurs a year ago but has taken his time away from football as he prepares for his next job. 1Mauricio Pochettino has been heavily linked with the Manchester United jobCredit: Reuters Pochettino has been continuously linked with the Manchester United job since his departure from Spurs. The former Southampton boss has established a strong reputation during his time coaching in the Premier League. Former Tottenham manager Ardiles believes the Argentine knows what he wants as he plots his next job. Speaking to the Evening Standard, Ardiles said: "He knows exactly what he wants to do. "Football is his life, so he’s been watching everything and he likes to talk about football. "He’ll take his time and, before long, he’ll be working again." Pochettino recently appeared on Sky Sports' Monday Night Football and appeared excited about the prospect of returning to management. He told Sky Sports: “I always feel...
    Whether Henrik Lundqvist knew it or not, he was in need of a fresh start where he would not be weighed down by history, where he would not face repeated questions regarding his state of mind and whether he would waive his no-move clause and was still committed to being a part of the Broadway rebuild. Where he wouldn’t be defined by his age. He will have that fresh start beginning Friday when, all hands confirm, he will sign as a free agent with the Capitals in a decision that checks important boxes for the King. (Will they call him Mr. President in D.C.? Uh, no). He will play for a legit Stanley Cup contender and he will be in close proximity to his family in New York. Lundqvist will know what is expected of him. The 38-year-old will have a defined role as the backup to 23-year-old Ilya Samsonov, who ascends to the No. 1 job upon the departure of Cup-winning, free-agent Braden Holtby. If he goes three straight without starting, Lundqvist won’t face an inquisition and neither...
    Whether Henrik Lundqvist knew it or not, he was in need of a fresh start where he would not be weighed down by history, where he would not face repeated questions regarding his state of mind and whether he would waive his no-move clause and was still committed to being a part of the Broadway rebuild. Where he wouldn’t be defined by his age. He will have that fresh start beginning Friday when, all hands confirm, he will sign as a free agent with the Capitals in a decision that checks important boxes for the King. (Will they call him Mr. President in D.C.? Uh, no). He will play for a legit Stanley Cup contender and he will be in close proximity to his family in New York. Lundqvist will know what is expected of him. The 38-year-old will have a defined role as the backup to 23-year-old Ilya Samsonov, who ascends to the No. 1 job upon the departure of Cup-winning, free-agent Braden Holtby. If he goes three straight without starting, Lundqvist won’t face an inquisition and neither will...
    Dear Moneyist, I recently discovered evidence that my husband of 20 years is having an affair, and he has made claims to others that he wants out of our marriage. He has not asked me to end the marriage yet, and I have not confronted him with this information. Some of his colleagues have been advising him on ways to get out of the marriage without having to pay alimony. We own our home and have some retirement accounts. His is substantially better (bigger) than mine. Early in our marriage we decided for me to stay home for a few years to raise our young children. As they got older, I became employed in a low paying job that suited our families needs. I have worked steadily for 10 years. There is a huge pay gap between us, as my husband has more education and has an uninterrupted work history as he has continued to climb the corporate ladder. What can/should I do to protect myself and my children’s financial interests? Should this be done prior to...
    Trump's Supreme Court nominee has pledged to live by the late Justice Antonin Scalia's 'judicial philosophy.' Here's what that could mean. When Amy Coney Barrett stood in the Rose Garden and accepted Donald Trump's nomination to the United States Supreme Court, she praised the late Justice Antonin Scalia, for whom she had once clerked, declaring "his judicial philosophy is mine too." Her statement is cause for concern. Scalia's Supreme Court decisions chart a map for a second term — and perhaps an election contest — in which Barrett gives Trump whatever he wants. Adhering to Scalia's views also means the new justice would happily erase the gains women and people of color have made in academia and the workplace. Barrett is slated to fill the late Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg's seat. Already, there is a movement to declare her "Notorious" (like RBG) and to argue that she is the "new feminist icon." But Barrett’s record displays no bent toward feminism, while feminism and equality was at the absolute core of...
    Veteran running back and Vallejo native C.J. Anderson told ESPN’s Adam Schefter on Friday that his playing days in the NFL are over. Next, Anderson hopes, is a career in coaching, likely starting at Power 5 college. Would that be Cal, his alma mater? Anderson’s not saying just yet. “Details soon,” Anderson told Schefter. Anderson, 29, played eight seasons in the NFL from 2013 to 2019, winning Super Bowl 50 at Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara with the Denver Broncos. Anderson also played for the Los Angeles Rams, Carolina Panthers and Detroit Lions in he career as he finished with 3,497 career rushing yards and 22 touchdowns. In his Super Bowl season of 2014, he was named to the Pro Bowl after he rushed for 849 yards and a career-high eight touchdowns. He finished that year with 1,143 yards from scrimmage. For complete 49ers coverage follow us on Flipboard. Anderson attended Bethel High-Vallejo, where he rushed for nearly 4,000 yards in his prep career. He attended Laney College for two years and as a sophomore in...
    (CNN)President Donald Trump got his football wish: The Big 10 college football conference will begin playing in late October. Trump had been pushing for the league, which has schools in Michigan, Minnesota, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin among others, to start playing and had talks with the league. The league had previously announced a suspension of its schedule. It's very much unclear whether the decision will actually help Trump. What is clear is that he needs the help in the swing states where the Big 10 is most prominent. Trump obviously saw a political opportunity with concern to the Big 10. There's a reason he focused most of his attention on the Big 10 suspending play, as opposed to the many other conferences that did. Most of those other conferences aren't based in swing states. Trump wasn't alone. Former Vice President Joe Biden made ads showing empty college football stadiums with the blame landing at Trump's feet. Both nominees probably know that college football is adored in the Midwest. As I pointed out last month, 51% of Midwesterners consider themselves college football...
    President Donald Trump at the 47th annual March for Life.Abaca Press/SIPA USA/AP For indispensable reporting on the coronavirus crisis, the election, and more, subscribe to the Mother Jones Daily newsletter.As the time before Election Day continues to dwindle, President Donald Trump is trying to shore up or win back supporters wherever he can. For the white suburban women who helped push him to victory in 2016, for instance, he’s peddling LAW AND ORDER! And for the supporters on the Christian right, he just released a Supreme Court nominee shortlist that is chock-full of far-right legal minds. Crucially, the list almost explicitly declares that in a second Trump term, Roe v. Wade is dead. Maybe Trump is hoping these lady suburbanites don’t look at the list and the history of the 20 people on it too closely; just 13 percent of small city/suburban women support overturning Roe. Lucky for us, we have shortlister Sen. Tom Cotton (R-Ark.) broadcasting the message, with zero ambiguity, just a half-hour after Trump’s announcement:  Its time for Roe v. Wade to go. — Tom Cotton (@TomCottonAR) September...
    Iranians are carefully watching the U.S. presidential election campaign because they know their own future is on the line. But while two factions of the Islamist regime are campaigning against each other in advance of their own nation’s June 2021 presidential election, they clearly agree on one thing: both hope former Vice President Joe Biden is elected president of the United States in November. The Trump administration’s sanctions have severely battered the Iranian economy. The Iranian recession is entering its third year, while the value of the nation’s currency has depreciated a stunning 84 percent from its high point. Biden and his foreign policy advisers have pledged to reenter the 2015 Iran nuclear deal that President Trump has withdrawn from. If Biden is elected and does that, the most crippling economic sanctions on Iran would be suspended. COUNTRIES PART OF IRAN NUCLEAR DEAL CLAIM US CANNOT FORCE SANCTIONS ON IRAN The lifting of sanctions would be great news for Iran — but bad news for every nation concerned about Iran’s support of terrorist groups, threats to Israel and other Middle East nations, and potential for developing...
    A VICTIM of Jeffrey Epstein claims Ghislaine Maxwell told her to give the paedo "what he wants" before meeting with him. Teresa Helm described the alleged abuse at the hands of the financier who she met when she was just 22 in 2002. 4Ghislaine Maxwell allegedly told a young woman to 'give Epstein what he wants' before her first encounter with himCredit: Getty Images - Getty 4Teresa Helm alleges Epstein sexually assaulted her during a job interviewCredit: Twitter/TeresaHelm The now-40-year-old alleges that she spoke to Maxwell, 58, before a job interview with the sex offender, 66, at his New York mansion. Speaking in new documentary Surviving Jeffrey Epstein, she claims the millionaire's alleged "madam" warned her: "Make sure you give Jeffrey what he wants. Jeffrey always gets what he wants.” Teresa says that Epstein asked for a foot rub during the interview before he moved his toes into "intimate parts" of her body. She alleges that when she tried to leave, the financier grabbed her and sexually assaulted her. In the doc, she said: "He literally ate, slept, f***ed. That’s...
    CBS Love Island's Carrington Rodriguez Carrington Rodriguez is sure to be one of the biggest personalities when Love Island season two debuts with its two-hour premiere on Monday, August 24 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on CBS. Here’s what you need to know about him.He Wants to Find Love Like in The Great Gatsby View this post on Instagram A post shared by Carrington Rodriguez (@c_rod003) on Jul 7, 2019 at 1:16pm PDT According to his CBS profile, Carrington loves romantic comedies and hopes to find a love like Gatsby and Daisy have in “The Great Gatsby.” Carrington’s last relationship was about three years ago and he “regrets not fighting” for it, but he’s ready to move on and find a girl who makes him go “crazy inside.” His self-written dating profile would read, “My name is Carrington. I was born in Bitburg, Germany! I love to workout and hang out with my friends. If dating was a sport, I’ve been a free agent for a while. Dare to get to know me and you’ll see I’m...
    Dear Moneyist, I have rented a house behind my own home to someone in the service industry who is out of a job because of COVID-19, and now he can’t pay the full rent. I am fortunate enough to still have a job, but I am heavily in debt with student loans, my mortgage, and other bills. I work very hard, including early and late hours and weekends. I have referred my tenant to companies hiring during COVID-19, but he isn’t interested or says it pays too low. Instead, he is hanging out with friends or his girlfriend, and always smoking weed. He tells me I should forgive or discount the rent. It should be noted that he is already getting a discount since the rent is well below market price. Part of me doesn’t want to give him a discount since I work so hard and long hours, and he just hangs around being picky about work. Is that wrong of me? What should I do? Impatient Landlord Dear Impatient, Your tenant’s situation reminds me of a cartoon I...
    CHELSEA could finally secure the signing of Kai Havertz TODAY, claimed Peter Bosz. The Bayer Leverkusen boss confirmed the 21-year-old has a made a decision over his future. 2Chelsea have been long-term admirers of Kai HavertzCredit: EPA Frank Lampard is desperate agree a deal for Havertz after completing moves for Timo Werner and Hakim Ziyech. Reports claim the German playmaker has already agreed personal terms with the Premier League side. Coach Bosz has now confirmed the "crucial call" to seal the deal could come today. He told Deutschen Presse-Agentur: "I talk to Kai a lot and try to feel what all this does to him. CHELSEA NEWS LIVE: Follow for the latest Blues news "For example, these daily rumours about transfers. "I keep finding that Kai is handling all of this very well. "I don't think he will stop playing at 29 [like Andre Schurrle]. "Yes, I know what he wants to do, but of course I'm not going to give it away, it's up to him." Most read in BundesligaPicturedTOP FORMBrazil icon Ronaldo soaks up...
    Mark Cuban recently faced off with Sean Hannity over his support of Joe Biden over President Donald Trump, and on Tuesday night they went for round two. Hannity started off by asking Cuban if Biden has the “stamina” and “mental acuity” to be president. “100 percent, absolutely, no question about it,” Cuban said. “Donald Trump doesn’t want to run a country, he wants to run a campaign. Joe Biden actually wants to run a country.” Hannity questioned Cuban on what Biden has done to address policing issues and racial justice, talking up the criminal justice reform under the Trump administration. “Joe’s been in office 50 years. He was vice president for 8 years. Trump did that, not Joe,” Hannity said. “So tell me what Joe has done that you’re proud of, that qualified him to be president after 50 years.” Cuban noted how for much of Biden’s career he was one senator and these are problems “for all senators.” “The question you ask when you vote for someone is what are you going to do for the country,” he...
    New York Giants: Julian Love talks offseason, how he wants to be a ‘factor’ By: Robbie Stratakos June 23, 2020 ShareTweet0 SharesLike the rest of the NFL, the New York Giants are in the midst of a virtual offseason due to the COVID-19 pandemic. That said, defensive back Julian Love feels the offseason is going well. In an appearance on the “Giants Huddle” podcast, Love said the Giants have worked trivia about their teammates and the New Jersey area into the mix. “There’s an importance on getting to know the area because we’re the New York Giants and we encompass a lot of demographics, a lot of people, a lot of areas geographically as well,” Love said. “So part of it could be know the New Jersey area, know different areas of New York in trivia and geographic ways, and then there is get to know your teammates. It could be where somebody is from, what high school they went to, their picture and name this person – coaches as well....
    WE all saw what Paul Pogba is capable of against Tottenham — and now he has to show whether he wants to stay at Manchester United. With little else to talk about recently, it’s all been about how Pogba and Bruno Fernandes would work together. 2 Paul Pogba has to show he wants to stay at Man Utd after a great cameo against SpursCredit: Times Newspapers Ltd And they didn’t disappoint, linking up really well in the middle of the park. Pogba looked fit and right at it after a long lay-off, but whether he stays at Man United remains to be seen. While Pogba did well coming off the bench, Fernandes was the best player on the pitch. He must be a dream to play with, making those ahead of him better players. 2 Pogba has the chance to form a fine partnership with Bruno FernandesCredit: Reuters His vision is fantastic and his first thought is always forward, fizzing the ball into the attackers. MAN UTD NEWS LIVE: Follow for the latest United news While United played very...