Web Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Wednesday, Dec 07, 2022 - 21:01:58
108 results - (0.006 seconds)

The Today Show:

latest news at page 1:
    Katie Couric was pictured on Friday strolling in the sunshine along the beach in East Hampton, seemingly without a care in the world in her first outing since her bombshell memoir. The 64-year-old owns a $6.3 million beachfront home in the town, where she now spends most of the time with her second husband John Molner, who she married on the property in 2014. She bought the seven bedroom house in 2006, after her first husband, Jay Monahan, died of cancer.  On Friday she was pictured near the home, walking on the sand with a friend and looking relaxed and happy - despite the fallout from the explosive memoir.  Her new book, obtained this week by DailyMail.com, has sent shockwaves through the media and show business worlds with its admissions that she deliberately avoided helping younger rivals, and that she 'heard whispers' about co-host Matt Lauer, who was fired in November 2017 amid allegations of sexual misconduct. She also told how she hired a nanny when her now 30-year-old daughter Ellie was a newborn, who became 'delusional' and tried to...
    JOURNALIST Natalie Morales announced on October 1, 2021, that she was leaving the Today Show after two decades. Morales served as the West Coast host of the NBC program and also as a Dateline correspondent. 1Natalie Morales will be leaving the Today ShowCredit: Getty Why is Natalie Morales leaving the Today Show and where is she going? Natalie Morales will be leaving the Today Show to pursue other projects and will wrap up her work on Dateline in the coming weeks.  The 49-year-old will continue to appear on Dateline's 30th season throughout the rest of the year.  DailyMail exclusively revealed that Morales is heading to The Talk.  “'We need to save the show after the disastrous exit of Sharon Osbourne,” a source told DailyMail.com. Most read in NewsDEATH MYSTERY Gabby's cause of death 'withheld' after it's revealed Brian bought burnerSCARY SCENE 'Active shooter' reported at school campus leaving 'one person injured'BreakingCHOPPER CHAOS Two dead after helicopter crashes into plane mid-air and 'burst into flames'ExclusiveHOLY MOSES Bible sleuths 'find Mount Sinai where God handed Moses the Ten Commandments'CLUED UP Signs Brian...
    THE Today Show’s Natalie Moralis QUITS morning show to join The Talk as a co-host following Sharon Osbourne’s dramatic exit.  Following a 22-year career as the West Coast host of the NBC program and also as a Dateline correspondent, she announced on Friday she will be leaving her longtime network.  1Natalie Morales has QUIT her longtime Today Show gig and will now be co-hosting The TalkCredit: Getty Morales, 49, said she would be pursuing a new opportunity as she steps down from the Today show and will wrap up her work on Dateline in the coming weeks.  She will continue to appear on Dateline's 30th season throughout the rest of year.  DailyMail exclusively revealed that Morales is heading to The Talk.  'We need to save the show after the disastrous exit of Sharon Osbourne,' a source told DailyMail.com. 'Natalie is a beloved star of news and her gravitas can help us turn The Talk around. 'With Natalie joining Jerry, we believe we have the opportunity to float and fix a sinking ship.’ More to follow... For the latest news on...
    News anchor Ashleigh Banfield has blasted ex-colleague Katie Couric's claim her father was touting her as a potential replacement for the former Today star by revealing that he was senile in a care home at the time.  Banfield took particular offense at Couric's claim, exclusively reported by DailyMail.com, that Banfield wanted her job, and that her father was promoting her 'all around town' as a prospective replacement. 'I want to correct the record here, because you went after my dad. It's just not true,' Banfield said of Couric's claim in the upcoming book, called Going There, on her NewsNationNow show Wednesday night.  She explained that, when she was in Afghanistan with work shortly after the 9/11 attacks, 'there were a lot of reports about it being a very dangerous assignment.' At that point her father John, a retired architect from Winnipeg in Canada, was almost 80 years old, 'extremely senile', and living in a care home. He died in 2009 aged 85. Banfield said that a New York Post reported managed to find a phone number for her father, in...
    Thousands of Haitians gathered near Del Rio bridge facing expulsion from Texas border city: What we know Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute looks to boost young Latino leadership Malika Andrews will host a new daily NBA studio show for ESPN after Rachel Nichols' "The Jump" was canceled amid controversy in August, the Washington Post's Ben Strauss first reported Monday. The one-hour "NBA Today" will debut Oct. 18 and air at 3 p.m. every week day on ESPN, ESPN confirmed in a release. The panel of analysts joining Andrews consists of former NBA players Vince Carter and Kendrick Perkins, who were both featured on "The Jump"; current WNBA player and radio host Chiney Ogwumike; and writer and podcaster Zach Lowe.   It will also feature reporters Ramona Shelburne, Adrian Wojnarowski and other NBA reporters working for ESPN. The show will travel to big NBA events such as the Finals.  The first episode will air a day before the regular season begins on Oct. 19 and will air on ESPN2 rather than its home at ESPN proper. NBA training camps open next...
    TAMRON Hall had a two-year leave of absence after an abrupt departure from NBC’s Today Show in 2017. The daytime star lost her time slot along with Al Roker to make way for the short-lived Megyn Kelly Today. 2Tamron Hall is the host of the self-titled syndicated daytime talk show on ABCCredit: Getty Was Tamron Hall fired? Tamron Hall, 50, was not fired from the Today Show but instead was “phased out”. Instead, NBC replaced the show’s time slot at 9am with Megyn Kelly Today -- who was eventually fired for making black-face remarks on-air. Hall said that her sudden exit from the Today Show left her “heartbroken.” "I was heartbroken," Hall told USA Today about the network’s decision. "(Imagine) you've been putting in the work, and suddenly your employer says they're phasing you out. I had some suspicions, because I'm a reporter and I'm pretty intuitive, but no one wants to lose their job.  “It wasn't about who I was losing it to – it was like a relationship where you're putting in 100% and the person who's putting...
    Willard Scott, the legendary weatherman who was a mainstay on NBC's Today Show in the 1980s, has died. He was 87. Scott's close friend and protégé Al Roker confirmed his death on Saturday, writing in a touching tribute: 'We lost a beloved member of our [Today Show] family this morning.'  'Willard Scott passed peacefully at the age of 87 surrounded by family, including his daughters Sally and Mary and his lovely wife, Paris,' Roker wrote. 'He was truly my second dad and am where I am today because of his generous spirit. Willard was a man of his times, the ultimate broadcaster. There will never be anyone quite like him,' added Roker. Al Roker confirmed Willard Scott's death on Saturday, paying tribute to his 'second dad'. The two NBC weathermen are seen together above Scott spent 16 years as the top weatherman on Today, before partially retiring in 1996, when Roker took over. He was known for his zany on-air antics, effusive personality, and insistence on wishing his viewers a happy birthday on national television when they turned 100.  Scott,...
    Kentucky’s new starting quarterback Will Levis went viral with a bizarre TikTok video of him eating a whole banana over the weekend. The WHOLE banana – peel, stem and all. “I don’t fear the brown sports on bananas. They fear me.” Levis captioned the TikTok video. But Levis had more than just the banana peel fearing him, as Jenna Bush and Hoda Kotb appeared frightened and stunned as they replayed the quarterback’s viral video during Wednesday’s Today Show. “He’s chewing it like, in no time, it’s not even like it’s taking him time to grind it up,” Kotb said. “He’s not going to go all the way, he can’t eat that last part.” “He’s gonna eat the little tail?” Bush asked with shock and awe. He ate the tail. It’s unclear if Levis always eats bananas like this, or he did it for the video, but the peel does offer added nutrition with an extra 78 milligrams of potassium. This will be Levis first season with Kentucky, following three at Penn State where he played quarterback...
    Savanna Guthrie and Jenna Bush Hager celebrated their daughters' shared birthdays on the Today show Friday after paying tribute to their little girls with heartwarming social media posts. The Today co-hosts are not only friends and colleagues, but their daughters were both born on the same day, just one year apart. Savannah's daughter, Vale, turned seven on August 13, while Jenna's middle child, Poppy, rang in her sixth birthday. Like their moms, Vale and Poppy are also friends, and they've celebrated their birthdays together in previous years. Savannah, 49, wished Vale a happy birthday during the show's second hour, saying her daughter is 'not a baby anymore.'   Scroll down for video   Proud mom: Savannah Guthrie, 49, celebrated her daughter Vale's seventh birthday on Friday  Birthday twins: Savannah's co-star Jenna Bush Hager, 39, rang in her daughter Poppy's sixth birthday on the same day. Their daughters were born on August 13, one year apart  'She's getting it all, a cupcake, cake, nothing but candy,' the co-anchor shared, noting: 'I gave birth to her this very hour in the 8 o'clock...
    A witch on the Today Show !, Paul Stanley ends up on the floor | Instagram Witchcraft in Today! Paul Stanley, one of the most beloved hosts of the Hoy Program, assures that there is witchcraft in the morning star of Televisa and more than that, he has indicated that he has been affected by it and everything has been recorded. It was in the stories of Mariana Ochoa that the fall of the actor from Mi Querida Herencia was recorded in the middle of the Televisa forum. The singer was making a brief recording with Carlos Espejel, her fellow judge in The Chiquillos in Today when at the bottom of it it was noticed that someone fell. When stepping to the side of the camera, the celebrities let someone see completely on the ground, it was Paul stanley, who quickly stood up and assured that the stumble was no accident and that Mariana Ochoa had been the cause. It may interest you: Adorable between the sheets, Daniella Chávez conquers the internet You bewitched me! Was...
    ELLEN DeGeneres did not host her July 7, 2021 episode of The Ellen DeGeneres Show. The Ellen DeGeneres Show launched in 2003 and has been on the air for 18 seasons. 3Ellen did not host on July 7, 2021Credit: AP Why was Ellen not on The Ellen DeGeneres Show today? Ellen DeGeneres has not been hosting some of her shows, in order to allow for some guest hosts to take her place. “Throughout the season, I’ve had wonderful people filling in for me as guest hosts,” DeGeneres previously told her audience, according to Gossip Cop. “It’s a tradition that dates back to Johnny Carson, he would have guest hosts all the time. And I like to follow tradition, especially if it involves me missing work." She added:  “I mean, I’m a hero. I work day in and day out to bring you some of the best entertainment a show can ever offer, so I decided that once in a while I need to take a day off … to run errands or buy a house." 3Comedian Loni Love filled inCredit: Youtube/The...
    George W. Bush kicked off his 75th birthday celebrations on the Today show on Tuesday, recalling how his family threw him a dance party at Camp David for his 60th and the 'poo-poo cushion' his daughter Jenna Bush Hager had bought him one year.   The former President joined a video call from the Bush family compound in Kennebunkport, Maine, to have a laugh-filled chat with Jenna, 39, and her co-host Hoda Kotb, 56, during the show's fourth hour.  Bush joked that his birthdays aren't as celebrated as they were in the 'old days,' but he noted that his wife, Laura, and Jenna's twin sister, Barbara, had both wished him a happy birthday that morning.    Big day: Former President George W. Bush celebrated his 75th birthday on the Today show on Tuesday, joining a video chat with his daughter Jenna Bush Hager and her co-host Hoda Kotb  Memories: The former president recalled how Jenna, 39, bought him a 'poo-poo cushion' one year, and she corrected her dad, explaining that it was a 'whoopee cushion' When asked if he...
    Meghan McCain will be announcing her resignation from ABC's The View on today's show, DailyMail.com has exclusively learned.   The 36-year-old is leaving the daytime talk show after four seasons and with two years remaining on her contract.   'Meghan will announce her resignation on Thursday's show,' a Disney source told DailyMail.com. The source added that her co-hosts, including Whoopi Goldberg, Joy Behar, Sara Haines, Sunny Hostin and Ana Navarro, 'are not yet aware that Meghan has resigned'.  'We have tried to keep her, but she is adamant that now is the right time for her to leave,' the source said. 'She will finish at the end of July 2021.'  Meghan McCain will be announcing her resignation from ABC's The View today, a Disney source told DailyMail.com At the time of publication, ABC and McCain had not responded to DailyMail.com's request for comment. McCain joined the show back in October 2017.   The outspoken daughter of the late Senator John McCain has become a leading Republican voice in the media over the years. Prior to her hosting gig on The View, McCain was propelled onto...
    Jenna Bush Hager leaped out of an airplane from 10,000 feet live on the Today show Thursday to pay tribute to her late grandfather, former President George H.W. Bush, who completed eight skydives in his life. The Today host did a tandem jump with Sgt. 1st class Joseph Abeln of the U.S. Army's Golden Knights — the same parachute team her 'Gampy' jumped with on his milestone birthdays. The late president, who died at 94 in 2018, would have turned 97 on June 12.  Jenna was visibly shaking after the plane took off at Davison Army Airfield at Fort Belvoir in Virginia. She nervously fumbled with her goggles right before the plane reached the jump zone, asking herself: 'Why did I say yes to this?'  Scroll down for video  Tribute: Jenna Bush Hager went skydiving live on the Today show on Thursday in honor of her late grandfather, former President George H.W. Bush Free falling: The 39-year-old completed a tandem jump with Sgt. 1st class Joseph Abeln of the U.S. Army's Golden Knights, the same parachute team her grandfather jumped with...
    Former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has accused President Joe Biden of 'weakness' and predicted that Russian President Vladimir Putin will put the screws on him during their showdown meeting. 'I expect tomorrow Putin will press, he will see how far he can push President Biden,' Pompeo told Fox News host Sean Hannity hours before the summit Wednesday in Geneva.  'He's going to show up loaded for bear, because the actions of Biden's administration to date suggest that will be successful,' Pompeo said of Putin. Pompeo urged the Biden to 'hold Russia accountable for its malign activity, and to make clear there are red lines,' but accused accused the U.S. president of showing an 'enormous sign of weakness' by refusing to hold a joint press conference with Putin.  Former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has accused President Joe Biden of 'weakness' and predicted that Russian President Vladimir Putin will put the screws on him Putin and Biden are scheduled to meet on Wednesday in Geneva 'The fact that you're not prepared to stand six or eight feet from...
    SAVANNAH Guthrie has long been a staple on NBC's The TODAY Show. And recently, she celebrated her anniversary on the long-running morning show. 5Ten years with Today How long has Savannah Guthrie been on the TODAY show? On June 7, 2021, Savannah Guthrie celebrated 10 years on The TODAY Show. She first joined the show as an anchor on TODAY's third hour in 2011. In 2012, she became the co-anchor of the flagship TODAY Show. Prior to her TODAY gig, Guthrie was a White House correspondent and chief legal correspondent for NBC News. 5Former White House correspondentCredit: Getty She celebrated her ten-year anniversary with a smile and good memories. "I can't believe it's been 10 years!" she said. "I feel so much gratitude." Who is Savannah Guthrie? Born in Melbourne, Australia, Savannah Guthrie moved to Arizona with her family at a young age. 5A native of AustraliaCredit: NBC She's a graduate of the University of Arizona, and received a Juris Doctorate from Georgetown University. In fact, Guthrie is a licensed lawyer and scored first place...
    SAVANNAH Guthrie celebrated 10 years on the Today show with a sentimental surprise visit from her children and husband on live TV. The NBC correspondent has conducted interviews with high-profile people such as former President Donald Trump Jr., Mark Zuckerberg, and Hillary Clinton throughout the years. 12Savannah Guthrie has spent 10 years on the Today showCredit: NBC Savannah, 49, rang in a decade on the Today show with an emotional visit from family. In a surprise moment, the broadcast journalist was surprised with her two children, Charles, four, and Vale, six, alongside her husband Michael Feldman, 52. The TV personality's family joined her on-stage alongside her co-hosts Hoda Kotb, Al Roker, Craig Melvin, and Carson Daly. "Now all my dreams came true," Savannah gushed tearfully, adding: "Thank you so much. Guys, now my whole family is here!" 12Her husband and children surprised her during Monday's episodeCredit: NBC 12She was overjoyed to see her familyCredit: NBC 12The mother of two was teary-eyed over the surpriseCredit: NBC "Look at your man here, getting all teary-eyed," Hoda added, as the communications consultant also...
    TRAVELLERS from the UK will have to provide "compelling reasons" to enter France from today.  In a bid to stop the Indian Covid variant, president Emmanuel Macron is only allowing French or EU nationals to enter the country, with Brits needing to prove their visit is essential. ???? Read our coronavirus live blog for the latest updates 2Travellers from the UK will have to provide “compelling reasons” to enter France from todayCredit: AFP And those who are allowed to make the journey must take a pre-departure Covid test and quarantine for seven days on arrival. The UK's Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) said the new French rules apply to all air, car, ferry and train passengers. France is currently listed as an "amber" destination by the UK Government which advises against travel there. British authorities are requiring people to self-isolate for 10 days and take two Covid tests on return. Stricter rules for visitors from the UK were first raised by French foreign minister Jean-Yves Le Drian last week amid concern over the Indian variant. On its website, the Consulate...
    So no one told you Twitter was gonna be this way. As the highly-anticipated "Friends: The Reunion" dropped on HBO Max Thursday, the buzzy throwback begs an unpleasant question — would this beloved ’90s sitcom get away with its jokes in the modern days of cancel culture? Unlikely. Below, the most controversial "Friends" themes and plot lines that would fire up the woke mob in 2021. Chandler’s transgender dadChandler Bing’s transgender, drag queen father was the subject of some cheap laughs throughout the series, including Season 7’s "The One With Chandler’s Dad." In that episode, Charles Bing — whose stage name is Helena Handbasket — meets future daughter-in-law Monica (Courteney Cox, 56) in a Las Vegas drag club, where Monica stumbles over whether she should call the servers "he" or "she." Chandler (Matthew Perry, 51) admits that he has ignored Charles’ many attempts at contacting him over the years, and appears mortified when Helena takes the stage, sarcastically announcing, "and there’s daddy." Charles was played by Kathleen Turner, who has since admitted she would turn down the role were it offered...
    Bob Ehrlich, The Western Journal May 8, 2021 0 Comments A series of recent headlines reflect the troubled state of America. The first reads straight out of Orwell: “Oregon officials propose a permanent mask mandate.” One upside to the lockdown era has been the outing of not-so-subtle authoritarian streaks of blue-state governors. No “follow the science” for these control freaks. It’s more “Do as I say, not as I do — for as long as I want.” Plenty of collateral damage follows in the form of wrecked small businesses and wrecked kids deprived of educational opportunities. Yet a majority of these pols will be re-elected in their deep-blue precincts. Here, increasingly intrusive government has been trumping individual liberty for years. Witness the steady denigration of Portland, Oregon; Seattle; San Francisco; and other ultra-blue subdivisions. That the remaining inhabitants of these venues are OK with — or sufficiently intimidated by — progressivism’s corrosive policies is self-evident. If otherwise, they would do something about it. And precious few appear willing to do something about it. A second headline: “Officials lack DNA...
    Jenna Bush Hager has celebrated getting her second dose of the Pfizer vaccine on Wednesday, just hours after revealing the portrait her father George W. Bush had painted of her on the Today show.  The 39-year-old took to Instagram in the afternoon to share photos of herself getting her final shot after receiving her first vaccination live on-air with her co-stars earlier this month.  'Filled with such awe and a grateful heart to get my second shot! Vaccinated!' Jenna captioned the images, which show her getting the injection and then flexing her arm to show off her Band-Aid after.  Scroll down for video   Ready to go! Jenna Bush Hager, 39, received her second dose of the Pfizer vaccine on Wednesday after receiving her first vaccination live on-air earlier this month Happy: The Today host wrote in the caption that she is 'filled with such awe and a grateful heart' to get her second shot There's Jenna! Earlier in the day, she revealed the portrait her father George W. Bush had painted of her on the Today show  She had on the same patterned dress...
    Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images Entourage creator Doug Ellin is lashing out against his former employers at HBO over the way the show has been treated in today’s social climate. In a new interview with Yahoo Entertainment, Ellin expressed his frustration that his hit comedy series, which aired from 2004 to 2011, doesn’t get the same respect from the network as classics like The Sopranos and Sex and the City. “I resent it tremendously,” Ellin told the outlet, insisting that the recent “wave of righteous PC culture” has tarnished the legacy of Entourage, which spent a lot of screen time showing five male leads chasing women around Hollywood – a storyline that’s become problematic in the wake of the #MeToo movement. “Nobody says that about The Sopranos, where they murder people, that maybe we should readdress whether murdering people on TV is OK,” he said. “I don’t want to sound obnoxious or that I’m looking at Entourage as high art, but it was a pretty accurate portrayal of how people [acted] at that time in Hollywood.” Ellin further suggested that the retroactive backlash against Entourage...
    Valencia's support of Mouctar Diakhaby continued on Monday as they made a powerful and clear stance against racism during training on Monday. Less than 24 hours previously, the centre back was the target of alleged racist abuse from Cadiz's Juan Cala during their LaLiga clash. As a result of the allegation, Valencia walked off the pitch in protest. And on Monday they continued their hardline policy against racism by uniting as a team once more. Valencia players stood as one in a show of solidarity to Mouctar Diakhaby (front) at training on Monday after he was the target of alleged racist abuse against Cadiz on Sunday Valencia defender Diakhaby was unhappy following a comment by Cadiz's Juan Cala (left) Diakhaby explained his position to the referee before deciding to walk off the pitch  Cala has since 'strenuously denied' allegations against him suggesting he racially abused him Standing as one at training; the first-team squad, manager Javi Gracia, his coaching staff and president Anil Murthy all stood together and showed their palms of their right hand to indicate to put a...
    VIEWERS were left reeling after an on-air row between Sharon Osbourne and Sheryl Underwood. The fallout from the row has been huge - and the show has been put on hiatus while an investigation takes place. 4The Talk has been put on hiatus while an investigation takes place Why is today's The Talk a rerun? The talk show has been off air last two days and should be back on air on Wednesday. It follows Sharon Osbourne's vocal support for British presenter Piers Morgan. CBS launched an internal investigation into the comments, and has taken the show off air on Monday and Tuesday. 4The talk show has been off air last two days What happened on The Talk? The controversy all stems from an on-air row that happened on the show on Wednesday, March 10 - following Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's interview with Oprah and its aftermath. During the row, Sharon defended Piers Morgan's controversial comments in which he said he 'did not believe' Meghan's comments about her mental health. She said, "Did I like everything...
    CBS This Morning on Monday beat GMA and Today for the first time ever to top the morning show ratings thanks to bonus clips of Oprah's chat with Harry and Meghan.  The program beat its closest rivals in both average total viewers and among adults 25-54 with 4.8 million total viewers tuning in for the bonus clips, AdWeek reports.  That was up 74% in total viewers from the previous Monday and marked the first time the show - hosted by Gayle King - has defeated the two other networks on one day since Nielsen started its records three decades ago.  Today had 3.177 million total average viewers; GMA brought in 3.351 million. Worldwide viewership of Winfrey's interview with the couple is up to nearly 50 million people - and counting - as CBS quickly scheduled a Friday night rerun for anyone who missed it the first time. CBS This Morning on Monday beat GMA and Today for the first time ever to top the morning show ratings thanks to bonus clips of Oprah's chat with Harry and Meghan Worldwide viewership of Winfrey's...
    Very few people would be eager to accept a fistfight with John Cena. However, NBA legend, Shaquille O’Neal, didn’t hesitate to muster up the courage and take the 16-time world champion in an arm-wrestling competition.  The two athletes met on The Today Show a few years back. Although the segment focused on Cena’s first-ever children’s book named “Elbow Grease”, yet one thing led onto the other and the two icons had a short yet competitive arm wrestling match. Cena and Shaq faced a question regarding who of the two is the strongest. While the audience craved for one definite answer to that, both of them credited the other one to be the strongest. ATLANTA, GA – OCTOBER 31: John Cena wins his match against The Miz at the WWE Monday Night Raw Supershow Halloween event at the Philips Arena on October 31, 2011, in Atlanta, Georgia. (Photo by Moses Robinson/Getty Images) “I’ll have to say John”, Shaq seemed pretty confident of Cena’s strength. While Cena wasted no time in putting O’Neal over. Unable to find a definite answer, the host...
    A THREE-YEAR-OLD girl told Kate "I'm a princess today" in an adorable show-stealing appearance on a royal video call. The Duchess of Cambridge looked delighted as Isla climbed onto her mum's lap during a call with mums who received baby bank support during the pandemic. 3Kate Middleton looked delighted with three-year-old Isla during a video chat 3Cheeky Isla asked to say hello to the duchess Cheeky Isla asked to say hello to the duchess after hearing mum Vicky Jones telling Kate how "she keeps me entertained and happy" during lockdown. The duchess asked: "Is that your daughter? Vicky replied: "Yeah. She’s very sweet. Very noisy. I’m surprised she’s sitting quietly at the minute. Can she say hello to you quickly? Delighted Kate replied: "I’d love that." Wearing a sparkly headband and pink dress Isla climbed onto her mum's lap. Kate said: "Hi Isla. You look very nice today. I love your hairband." Isla replied: "I’m a princess today." Then peered past the duchess on the laptop screen and out the window saying: "It’s snowing outside." Smiling Kate fired back: "No...
    Sarah Jessica Parker and Taraji P Henson woke up early on Wednesday morning to share the list of the 2021 Golden Globe nominations. The two were seen in side by side videos from home while live on the Today show. Sarah wore her hair down with a black dress as she sat in front of a fireplace as Taraji had on a black lace dress as she modeled bright magenta locks in her study. Scroll down for list of nominations...  Ready to handle: Sarah Jessica Parker and Taraji P Henson woke up early on Wednesday morning to share the list of the 2021 Golden Globe nominations Herman Mankiewicz biopic Mank and Netflix's The Crown have topped the nominations board at the 78th Golden Globe Awards, both receiving six nods a piece. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Golden Globe Awards 2021: Mankiewicz biopic Mank leads the... Golden Globe Awards 2021: Will they take The Crown? Olivia... Golden Globe nominations: Massive hit The Undoing scoops up... Tina Fey and Amy Poehler will virtually reunite to...
    Spring Arbor, MI mom Danielle Allore-Taylor, whose stuffed animal restoration videos have gone viral on why she started restoring stuffed animals & her viral video.     Watch THE DREW BARRYMORE SHOW, weekdays at 4 p.m. on CBS 62. Related
    Al Roker received Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine on Tuesday’s episode of the “Today” show, documenting the process live from New York’s Lennox Hill Hospital. The 66-year-old, who underwent prostate cancer surgery last fall, told viewers he qualified for the vaccine in New York state because he’s over 65 — and not since he’s a celebrity. “All weekend long, I went on the New York state Health dot Gov website and kept logging in and adding in my information, kept logging in, and logging in,” he said, noting that he found success on Sunday morning. “I kept hitting refresh, refresh, refresh on the browser, and finally got in,” Roker continued. “… They put up a certain number of appointments each day and then, luck of the draw.” Roker said his brother Christopher Roker, CEO of NYC Health + Hospitals, previously said “Hey, you can come here,” but the TV weatherman said “no.” “… I said, ‘I don’t want to jump the line, I want to do this officially,’” he said. Steve Martin and Martha Stewart recently also got...
    John Michael Higgins never set out to be a comedian, but he was so good at it that it stuck. “The only reason I’m still working as a comedian is because I have never approached the job of comedy as a comic,” he says on this week’s episode of The Last Laugh podcast. “I just play the scenes. I just play the need and the bigger the need in comedy, the funnier it is.” The 57-year-old character actor may not be a household name, but he has an unmistakable face—especially for fans of his work in Christopher Guest’s films, starting with Best in Show. In that movie, Higgins played the younger and more flamboyant half of a Shih Tzu-owning gay couple with Michael McKean, a part he doubts he would be asked to play today. But 20 years after that film’s release, he has somehow transformed himself into the comedy world’s go-to over-the-hill white guy. Which is how he ended up playing the new Mr. Belding—AKA Principal Ronald Toddman—on 2020’s big Saved by the Bell reboot, streaming now on Peacock....
    Jenna Bush Hager celebrated her 39th birthday on the Today show on Wednesday and was surprised with video messages from her friends and family, including her parents, twin sister, and three children.  The Today host was moved to tears and needed a few tissues as she listened to her loved ones pay tribute to her on the show. The moment was particularly special for the former first daughter, who won't be able to spend Thanksgiving with her parents because of the pandemic.  'I think 39 is the perfect year to celebrate in 2020,' Jenna said of embarking on her last year in her 30s. 'You know, it feels right, it feels good. I feel happy. I mean, I don't know. I kind of feel like I should be older than 39.'  Scroll down for video   Big day: Jenna Bush Hager (right) celebrated her 39th birthday on the Today show on Wednesday with the help of her co-host Hoda Kotb (left)  Aww: Jenna was honored with surprise video messages from her nearest and dearest, including parents, former President George...
    Al Roker announced on the Today Show Friday that he has been diagnosed with prostate cancer and will be undergoing surgery to have his prostate removed. Roker told viewers that he wanted to publicly reveal his diagnosis to highlight the reality that one in seven African American men are diagnosed with cancer in their lifetime — adding that one and nine men are diagnosed overall. “The problem for African American men is that any number of reasons from genetics to access to health care, and so we want to make it available and let people know they got to get checked,” Roker said. Roker will undergo surgery next week at New York City’s Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, and hopes to recover in as little as two weeks. “It’s a good news-bad news kind of thing,” Roker said. “Good news is we caught it early. Not great news is that it’s a little aggressive, so I’m going to be taking some time off to take care of this.” Roker also addressed what it was like working the day after his diagnosis, noting...
    Good Morning America and the Today show faced off once again on Friday during the two morning shows' annual Halloween broadcasts. The Today show team went for a Broadway theme this year, with Hoda Kotb, Savannah Guthrie, and the gang dressing up as favorite characters from the Great White Way, including Elphaba from Wicked and King George from Hamilton. Over on GMA, though, things were looking a bit different this year, with TK, TK, and TK skipping the dress-up games — and in their place, sending three little kids to man the news desk for the morning broadcast. The Today show hosts dressed up as Broadway characters for Halloween this morning Savannah Guthrie and Hoda Kotb picked Elphaba and Glinda from Wicked for their costumes 'I love the idea that you think that someone is bad, but you have to look a little deeper, and maybe you'll see another side,' Savannah said. 'And Hoda's my girl! I'm her Elphaba and she's my Glinda' Hamilton! Craig Melvin was Alexander Hamilton, while Al Roker was King George...
    Things are gingerly going back to normal despite the fact that we don’t have a vaccine yet to put an end to COVID-19 infection. The show must go on and so, tonight marks the start of Lakme Fashion Week This year, the opening show will have Kartik Aaryan flaunting Manish Malhotra’s designs for Mijwan Welfare Society. The actor reposted the designer’s video on Instagram which has him looking quite dishy in a sherwani with intricate designs. Kartik is glad that the first thing he shot after the lockdown is this because it is connected to Mijwan Welfare Society. Kartik Aaryan Flaunts New Long-Hair Makeover and We Are Totally Singing ‘Ude Jab Jab Zulfein Teri’ (See Pics) Shabana Azmi and Manish Malhotra had many actors and actresses walk for them for this special cause where they wore clothing made by the female artisans of Mijwan. Shah Rukh Khan, Anushka Sharma, Ranbir Kapoor, Deepika Padukone, all have walked for this cause. Kartik Aaryan is flaunting a new look with long hair and we have to admit it suits him...
    Gwen Stefani is one busy lady these days and will be returning as a judge on The Voice on October 19. The singer has done an interview with Hoda Kotb and Carson Daly on The Today Show to promote the new season alongside the many other things going on in her life. The “Make Me Like You” songstress will join boyfriend Blake Shelton on the shows 19th season. Kotb admitted that she googled “Gwen and Blake” to see what would come up. One of the results was about their alleged wedding that had been called off. “So, what’s happening with the wedding?” Hoda asked. “Oh, that’s a really good question,” the 51-year-old said while laughing. “Well, the good news is that we still like each other a lot. That’s good. I don’t know. We’ll see what happens, you know what I’m saying?” Daly stated that the celebrity couple is often talked about in the tabloids, mentioning that he sees headlines about the duo’s relationship when “at the market.” The 47-year-old admitted that he takes pictures and sends them to Shelton....
    Old footage has resurfaced of the hilarious moment then-rookie journalist Michelle Kosinski was caught short during a canoe segment for NBC's Today Show, as it emerges the UK's former ambassador to the US was investigated over suspicions he passed White House secrets to her during an affair. This week it was revealed that Britain's former ambassador to the United States Kim Darroch, 66, was investigated over an alleged affair with Kosinski, 46, who at the time was a reporter for CNN.  Suspicions were raised among US officials after a series of articles by Kosinski detailed highly-sensitive insider information about the Trump administration.  A Department of Justice probe later cleared Darroch of wrongdoing and he has denied leaking any stories to the journalist. But this isn't the first time Kosinski has got into hot water over her reporting.  Old footage has resurfaced of the hilarious moment then-rookie journalist Michelle Kosinski was caught short during NBC's Today Show, as it emerges the UK's former ambassador to the US was investigated over suspicions he passed White House secrets to her during an affair ...
    TODAY host Hoda Kotb has branded Frank Sinatra's son "the worst guest ever. Hoda made an appearance on Watch What Happens Live and during the Plead The Fifth segment, was asked by her former co-host Kathie Lee Gifford: "Who do you think was my least favorite guest of all time? And I bet it was yours too.” 6Hoda made the claims on WWHL In reply, Hoda immediately answered: "I know exactly who that is. It's Frank Sinatra Jr. "It was the worst guest we've ever had, bar none. "He came for a book, he had a book he was promoting, and he didn't want to talk about it, so he didn't say anything." The late son of Frank Sinatra and Nancy Barbato was on the NBC show in 2015 to celebrate a new book Sinatra 100 which Frank Jr and his sisters chronicled their father's legacy. 6Frank Sinatra Jr 'didn't want to discuss the book,' claimed Hoda 6Frank (left) was joined by his co-author 6Kathie Lee Gifford agreed he was her worst guest as well But he gave...
    Today marks a big anniversary for Gilmore Girls, which premiered 20 years ago on October 5, 2000 — and where the show led, fans followed. The mother-daughter drama became one of The WB's most popular series, running for seven seasons and making the jump to The CW before ending in 2007 — and then coming back nearly a decade later for a four-episode miniseries in 2016.  While superfans got to revisit Lorelai, Rory, and the rest of Stars Hollow in Netflix's A Year in the Life, FEMAIL is marking the show's big birthday by looking at what the stars have been up do since the premiere two decades ago. Happy birthday! Today marks a big anniversary for Gilmore Girls, which premiered 20 years ago on October 5, 2000 Star: Lauren Graham played Lorelai Gilmore (left), manager of the Independence Inn in Stars Hollow and grown teen mom to Rory. Lauren, now 53, is pictured right in 2010 Lauren Graham / Lorelai Gilmore Lauren Graham, now 53, was just 33 when she debuted as Lorelai Gilmore, manager of the Independence Inn...
    (CNN)Now this is something worth Snoopy dancing over. On Friday -- which marked exactly 70 years since the first Peanuts strip was published -- Apple TV+ revealed the teaser trailer for "The Snoopy Show," a new series coming next year.
    DailyMailTV host Thomas Roberts enjoyed a sweet virtual reunion with his former NBC colleagues on Monday morning as he joined Today hosts Hoda Kotb and Savannah Guthrie to celebrate the season four launch of the Emmy Award-winning news show.  Thomas, 47, who worked as an anchor and reporter for MSNBC, the Today show, and NBC Nightly News, joined Savannah, 48, and Hoda, 56, to give a sneak peek into some of the biggest stories that will air on DailyMailTV in the coming days, as the show kicks off its fourth season.  Speaking to his former colleagues and friends via video link, Thomas shared his excitement at joining the show, while sharing some fond memories with the Today hosts.  Celebration: DailyMailTV host Thomas Roberts joined Today on Monday morning to kick of season four of the Emmy Award-winning show Reunion: The 47-year-old TV host was given a very warm welcome by his former NBC colleagues, who shared their excitement over the show's season four premiere  Sneak peek: Thomas shared some insight into a few of the most exciting...
    Virus updates: Texas passes staggering 10K deaths British retailer M&S to slash 7,000 jobs over the next 3 months following COVID-19 sales slump Today Show host Al Roker on how he balances his many side hustles — including starring on Broadway — and the powerful career advice he got from William Shatner © Provided by Business Insider Al Roker. Heidi Gutman Guillaume Dan Schawbel is a bestselling author, speaker, entrepreneur, and host of the "5 Questions with Dan Schawbel" podcast, where he interviews world-class humans by asking them just five questions in under 10 minutes. He recently interviewed Al Roker, the co-host of NBC's The Today Show and author of "You Look so Much Better in Person." Roker is able to manage a full-time job and seven side hustles by getting up an hour early. When asked for his best career advice, Al said that it's important to know the the power of saying yes — and the power of saying no. Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories. Born in Queens, New York, Al Roker...
    Marilyn Monroe's first studio portrait after signing with 20th Century Fox in 1947. Earl Theisen/Getty Images Hollywood legend Marilyn Monroe is widely known for her successful film catalog, iconic look, multiple high-profile relationships, and tragic, untimely death.  Various photos of Marilyn Monroe are so famous they need no further explanation — like the iconic shot of her white skirt blowing up, for instance.  Other photos, however, offer a rare glimpse into the star's personality and private life. Visit Insider's homepage for more stories. Throughout her relatively brief life, Marilyn Monroe struggled with the price of success. Though the Hollywood star's films reportedly grossed a whopping $200 million, Monroe also dealt with a number of personal and professional losses.  Easily regarded as one of the most recognizable actresses of the 20th century, Monroe certainly made her mark on pop culture. Her influence is still alive to this day, as Monroe memorabilia consistently sell for high prices at auctions worldwide. "In some ways, she's more popular and well-known today than she was even then," Lawrence Schiller, a...
    A Bengal tiger cub. MARVIN RECINOS/AFP/Getty Images Tigers are spectacular creatures, but the species is also listed as endangered by the World Wildlife Fund. There are currently five subspecies of tigers living in the wild, according to the US Fish and Wildlife Service. To celebrate International Tiger Day on July 29, Insider rounded up 15 stunning photos of tigers in their natural habitats.  Visit Insider's homepage for more stories. Tigers are nothing short of spectacular. The species is listed as endangered by the World Wildlife Fund (WWF), meaning tigers as a whole are considered to face a "very high risk of extinction in the wild." The WWF, which describes itself as the world's leading conservation organization, reports that 93% of historical tiger habitats have completely disappeared because of human activity.  With habitat loss and poaching, tigers in the wild face several obstacles. Today, some 3,900 tigers live in the wild, according to estimates from the WWF. There were once eight tiger subspecies, but three are now extinct, leaving five subspecies, according to the US Fish and Wildlife Service....
    First-round pick Andrew Thomas, Gisnts agree to deal Best Nordstrom Rack Shoes on Sale Starting at $30 Stock Market Today: Technology Sizzles, But Gold Steals the Show Tech stocks took the lead Monday ahead of what will be a busy week for the sector, but most of the day's attention went to gold prices, which settled at new all-time highs. © Provided by Kiplinger "This is the busiest week for the 2Q earnings season," Credit Suisse analysts write, "with over 180 companies representing 43% of the S&P 500’s market cap reporting results, including 4 of the top 5 biggest names." SEE MORE Pros' Picks: The 15 Best Nasdaq Stocks You Can Buy That refers to Apple (AAPL, +2.4%), Amazon.com (AMZN, +1.5%) and Facebook (FB, +1.2%), which all advanced solidly on Monday, and which we preview in this week's earnings calendar. Google parent Alphabet (GOOGL, +1.4%) also will reveal its quarterly results this week. Load Error Investors remain hopeful for new federal stimulus measures, which are expected to be hashed out this week. Senate Republicans plan to release their proposal today,...
    Two weeks ago, Kathie Lee Gifford saw her former co-anchor and longtime friend, Regis Philbin, for the last time. The two co-anchored Live! With Regis and Kathie Lee for 15 years, and had stayed close ever since. While visiting from Tennessee, Gifford says she got lunch with Philbin and his wife, Joy. “I sensed much more fragility than I’d seen in him since the last time in January out in Los Angeles,” Gifford said during an emotional interview on Monday’s Today show. “We just had the best time, and after they left, I just thought to myself, Lord, is that the last time I’m going to see my friend? Because he was failing. I could tell.” Regis Philbin died last Friday of natural causes at the age of 88. During their run together on Live! from 1985 to 2000, he and Gifford became known for their crackling chemistry and off-the-cuff comedy. During her Today appearance Monday, Gifford grew tearful at times as she discussed her final meeting with her friend of several decades, as well as how they changed...