Sunday, Sep 25, 2022 - 13:14:42
135 results - (0.015 seconds)

in which she:

latest news at page 1:
    Judge Colleen McMahon ripped into the Metropolitan Correctional Center, where Jeffrey Epstein killed himself A furious judge has blasted the U.S. Justice Department as 'morons' for the 'inhuman' conditions at federal jails in New York City - which she says make it impossible to give a fair sentence to convicted people. Manhattan Federal Judge Colleen McMahon made her comments at an April 29 sentencing hearing for Tiffany Days, 40, who was convicted of drug dealing in the Bronx borough of New York City, the New York Daily News revealed. Days' lawyer had filed a letter with the court before her sentencing noting the conditions she allegedly endured at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Lower Manhattan - the same jail where Jeffrey Epstein killed himself in 2019. Judge McMahon ripped into the prison officials after Days' letter - also blasting the Metropolitan Detention Center in Brooklyn where Epstein's accused madam Ghislaine Maxwell is currently being held. The furious judge, second left, has blasted the U.S. Justice Department as 'morons' for the 'inhuman' conditions at federal jails in New York City McMahon...
    WE endeavour to get things right at Bizarre, and it’s a privilege to be invited behind the scenes with the best and brightest in showbiz to bring their world directly to you, our fantastic readers. But occasionally, I get it wrong – and on this occasion I need to make an apology. 7Laura Whitmore's furious rant online in which she branded polite journalist 'vile' is hypocriticalCredit: emmalanestylist/Instagram Not to Laura Whitmore, the sour-faced front of a mid-ranking reality TV show and self-satisfied promotional clothes horse, but to you, my readers, for wasting your time on her. Yesterday, sanctimonious Laura launched into a furious rant online about a female journalist from an Irish newspaper, who had contacted her agent extremely politely, asking if she wished to comment on a story about the name of her new baby. I couldn’t give a monkeys what Laura or her “comedian” bloke Iain Stirling decided to name their kid, so I won’t trouble you with the details. What does trouble me is Laura’s decision to unleash a bucketload of abuse on the young woman by screenshotting...
    President Biden's energy secretary, Jennifer Granholm, dodged a question on whether or not it was "improper" for the president to virtually visit a company in which she has a multimillion-dollar stake.  While speaking to Politico on Monday, Granholm reiterated her commitment to divesting from Proterra, an electric car company, but wouldn't provide a straight answer when asked if she saw anything "improper" about Biden visiting the company.  BIDEN TAKES VIRTUAL TOUR OF COMPANY THAT ENERGY SECRETARY GRANHOLM HELD MULTIMILLION-DOLLAR STAKE IN "I had nothing to do with that trip. I resigned from Proterra, I signed an ethics agreement. I will divest of all my stock," Granholm said. "And this is why you have ethics agreements with federal employees so that these issues do not arise over the course of four years." "So I will certainly do that and I understand the importance of those ethics agreements," Granholm added. A spokesperson for the Department of Energy told Fox News that Granholm and her agency weren't involved in the planning of Biden's tour and that the secretary would be divesting from Proterra within the 180-day time...
    Many years ago I lived in Los Angeles with a film director in Sunset Strip's go-to hotel, the Sunset Marquis. Our evenings were spent at parties in the Hollywood Hills with a quantum of decorative would-be film stars, each hoping to catch the eye of the director who would make them a household name — just as Meghan Markle is today. Meghan didn't make it to the top of the marquee or gain any award nominations for her acting, but she did well enough. Her run in the TV series Suits lasted seven years and after she quit for marriage to Prince Harry (some of her co-stars also left), the show faltered along for a season or so, then ended. All hell broke loose, culminating in Megxit and then the Oprah Winfrey encounter with its bombshell revelations, allegations and accusations In America, to criticise Meghan — or even to appear to — after that interview may cost you your job, as Sharon Osbourne found If, in character terms, Meghan began slightly to confuse her real self with...
    New York : Marielena Davila He uploaded a charming video to Instagram, because even though in this it is evident that she is not wearing a bra and also the pose reveals a more sensual vision of the actress, she really looks happy and charming. Eight thousand likes she obtained with this publication where she literally works as a model. But of the recent publications of 2021, it is the selfie that uploaded on February 11 that has given him the most likes. “We have two lives. The second begins when we realize that we only have one. – Confucius “, wrote the model next to the photo. However, an exception must be made, because on January 13 it swept with more than 43 thousand likes. But, we do not take this as an official publication to compete with said selfie, for likes, since the photograph corresponds to a TBT -image of the memory- and not to a current stamp, necessarily. Danna Paola says it was hard to say goodbye to Elite, but she did it because: “I...
    WE know we probably should clean our ovens after every use - but let's be honest, we're doing well if we give it a wipe down once a month. Well if you've also been lagging behind on this chore, then you might just want to try the 99p product which got this woman's filthy mini oven sparkling new again. 4The mum used the Pink Stuff paste as a last resortCredit: Tik Tok After seeing people rave about The Pink Stuff cleaning paste online, TikTok user Pretty Little DIY bought a tub as a last resort before throwing away her husband's oven. "The man of this house is the one who uses this and made the mess," she explained. "We may need an exorcism for this to come clean." Doubling up on Mrs Hinch's favourite products, the woman used a Scrub Mommy scouring sponge to work the product into the glass door and grime on the inside. Filming herself cleaning the oven, she added: "If this s*** doesn't perform a miracle like it says on the container then I'm...
    Police searching for missing British woman Sarm Heslop in the US Virgin Islands say her boyfriend has not let them search their luxury catamaran where she was last seen. The US Coast Guard was alerted to Sarm Heslop's disappearance at 11.46am on Monday when her boyfriend, American yachtsman Captain Ryan Bane, could not find her aboard the 47ft Siren Song. Divers have since joined the search amid concerns the 41-year-old from Southampton fell overboard. Police say American yachtsman Captain Ryan Bane (right) has not allowed officers to search the £500,000 vessel, anchored 120ft from secluded Frank Bay Sarm Heslop, 41, has not been seen since Monday and officers have allegedly been stopped form going aboard the vessel Police searching for the missing 41-year-old from Southampton have been scouring land and water off the island of St John, where the yacht was moored. But the officers have allegedly been stopped from stepping foot on the Siren Song by Mr Bane. Virgin Islands Police Department (VIPD) spokesman Toby Derima said officers had performed an 'initial land search', adding on the...
    New York : On Tuesday a new documentary about the life of the young singer and actress was released Demi lovato, at the South by Southwest (SXSW) festival. In this he appears making strong revelations, one of them is that he lost his virginity in a violation. “We were kissing and I said ‘Hey, this doesn’t go any further, I’m a virgin and I don’t want to do it this way.’ But that didn’t matter to him, he did it anyway. I internalized it and told myself that it was my fault, because I went to the room with him, ”she recalled. In this documentary, Lovato also recalled another episode in which she was sexually assaulted. by the person who gave you drugs the same day you overdosed. “Not only did I overdose, they also took advantage of me,” said Lovato, who has a suspicion that she was given various mixed substances without her knowledge. After that overdose, for which he almost lost his life, Lovato suffered a heart attack and three strokes. “The doctors said that he only...
    Princess Leonor at the opening ceremony of the 14th legislature in February 2020. (Photo: Carlos Alvarez via .) Princess Eleanor is preparing for independence and gradually participates herself as a member of the royal house. The heir to the throne will have her first solo act on March 24 when presiding at the headquarters of the Instituto Cervantes in Madrid, commissioned by Felipe VI, the act of commemoration of the 30th anniversary of the institution. In this event – just a few months before leaving for Wales, where she will study Baccalaureate – Leonor will deposit in the Caja de las Letras the copy of the Constitution that she read on October 31, 2018, in her first words in public, on the occasion of the 40 anniversary of the Magna Carta. There he will also keep the book of The Quijote with which he participated in the reading of the work of Miguel de Cervantes on April 23 through a video in the Palacio de la Zarzuela with his sister the Infanta Sofía. Despite the fact that in the last...
    The most memorable characters from Steven Spielberg movies Here’s What the US Minimum Wage Was the Year You Were Born © Instagram/serenawilliams Williams trained with Dimitrov on Sunday. Instagram/serenawilliams Serena Williams is back on the court training after her tearful exit from the Australian Open last month. Williams posted a video to her Instagram of her practicing with Grigor Dimitrov on Sunday. Dimitrov also posted a similar video, saying: "My practice partner is better than yours." Visit Insider's homepage for more stories. Serena Williams is back on the court training after her tearful exit from the Australian Open in which she hinted she could be ready to retire. The 39-year-old was beaten by eventual winner Naomi Osaka in the semifinals of the tournament last month. After the match, she saluted the crowd as she left the Rod Laver Arena before breaking down in tears in her post-match press conference, saying: "If I ever say farewell, I wouldn't tell anyone." However, Williams' tennis journey appears not to have come to an end just yet.  On Sunday, she posted a...
    Getty Dorinda Medley in 2019 Although former Real Housewives of New York star Dorinda Medley is no longer on the show, it doesn’t mean that the same goes for her friendships. During a recent interview with Us Weekly, Medley opened up about what it was like to not have filmed for the upcoming season and revealed which costars she still keeps in touch with today. “I try to be very respectful when the girls are filming because, you know, it’s very hard when you’re in that world,” Medley revealed to Us Weekly. “It is, like, going off and doing your thing and you always know you’re going to see them again.” Medley continued, “I’ll touch base with Luann [de Lesseps] and touch base with Sonja [Morgan], but at the end of the day, you don’t want to be intrusive to the process. I know myself, when you’re in it, it’s sometimes hard to jump. But [Leah McSweeney] called the other day and said, ‘I’m going to be on the Upper East Side. Would you love to meet for lunch?’ And I said,...
    New York : Vanessa Bryant. Photo: FREDERIC J. BROWN / . / . The American rapper Meek Mill is in the eye of the hurricane for his controversial song about Kobe bryant, “Don’t Worry (RIP Kobe)”, which in Spanish means “Don’t worry, rest in peace, Kobe.” A letter that, far from being a tribute, has outraged social networks for a specific phrase that frivolizes with the fatal accident of the former star of the NBA. “‘And if I ever lack I’m going out with my chopper, it be another Kobe,’ which could be translated as: ‘And if I ever lack, I’ll go out with my helicopter, it’ll be another Kobe,'” says one of the rhymes. “I’m going out with my chopper, it be another Kobe” – Meek Mill pic.twitter.com/VfzoFIRVo6 – Ball Fade➐ (@ballfade_) February 18, 2021 Words that have not gone unnoticed at all for Vanessa bryant, who through his social networks expressed his discomfort about the rapper’s composition and that he has described as “extremely disrespectful and inconsiderate.” “I don’t know anything about your...
    The actress Fátima Molina asked to break with stereotypes, when responding to the comments that suggest that the telenovela, “Te acuerdas de me”, starring alongside Gabriel Soto, will change the schedule, because people don’t like it because “it’s a brunette ”. “I don’t know if it’s just gossip. Much less did I have any idea that some people in the audience say it’s my fault, it’s physical, because I’m dark, because I have a mole under my eye, because I’m not tall, ‘because I’m very Mexican,’ “wrote the actress on her social networks. “The truth is I have no idea whether or not our telenovela ‘Te acuerdas de me’ will change from primetime, as they say someone commented,” Molina added on the subject, after the versions that this production no longer appeared on the “Las Estrellas” channel at 9:30 pm, prime time. Molina, who had previously acted in “Diablero” and “Narcos”, regretted that “if that is true, we will have to deal with discrimination” because of his skin color or appearance. “How sad that in these times for some it...
    It seems that that small detail that united with Lady Di the announcement of the new pregnancy of Meghan Markle was the only one that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex thought of when they planned the photography and set design. There was, from what is known so far, yet another tribute: the dress. The black and white posing left absolutely nothing to chance and the proof is what both Prince Harry and his wife wanted to say without words, starting with the photographer who took the snapshots just over 8,750 kilometers away (which separates London from Los Angeles). Misan Harriman is a British artist and activist thanks to whom Meghan and Harry met, since Misan was the one who introduced the Duchess to the friend who soon after would lead her to the grandson of Elizabeth II. Misan, in addition, also he would be invited later to cover the wedding Between both. But, as the magazine reveals People, Meghan Markle’s long, simple, light-knit, almost tunic gown reveals a small dedication and it is, given the impossibility of his firstborn...
    On Monday’s “CNN Tonight,” host Don Lemon reacted to Sen. Lindsey Graham’s (R-SC) argument that Vice President Kamala Harris could be impeached under the same standard that President Donald Trump was by saying that Harris was tweeting support for a fund that “helped people post bail if they were arrested while protesting.” And “There was no bailing out, right? Kamala Harris tweeted about a fund to help people post bail, which is entirely legal.” Lemon said, “Graham insists anything Trump said leading up to the deadly insurrection is what Graham calls, and I quote here, ‘politically protected speech.’ Tell that to the family of Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick, who lost his life after defending lawmakers and our democracy. Well, yesterday, on state TV news, Graham not only defended the former president, claiming the trial was unconstitutional, he threatened someone else with impeachment.” After playing a clip of Graham stating that Harris could be impeached under the standard that Trump was, Lemon stated, “After the police killing of George Floyd in Minneapolis last spring, thousands of people, including Black Lives...
    Shilpa Shetty Kundras daughter Samiksha turned one on Monday. The actress said hearing the word mumma from the childs mouth was the greatest gift she could have imagined. Shilpa posted a video collage on Instagram on Monday morning. The clip features Samisha crawling, playing around and posing for the camera alongside her parents and brother Viaan. Shilpa Shetty – Raj Kundra’s Baby Girl Samisha Makes ‘Musical Debut’ On Instagram On New Year And It’s Too Cute To Be Missed (Watch Video) Alongside the video, Shilpa wrote: “Mumma’ — hearing you say this , as you turn one today is the greatest gift I could ever get. From dolling you up in your umpteen bows, to your first tooth ,your first words, your first smile to your first crawl… every milestone is special & reason to celebrate you every day. Shilpa Shetty Celebrates After Daughter Samisha Turns a Half-Year Old; Actress’ Instagram Post for Her Newborn Is Unmissable Check Out Shilpa Shetty Celebrates Daughter Samisha’s Adorable Video Below: “Happy first birthday to you our Angel, every day in...
    A humanoid AI robot will exhibit a series of 'self portraits' she created by 'looking' into a mirror with her camera eyes. The robot - called Ai-Da after the 19th-century mathematician Ada Lovelace - is the first ultra-realistic robot capable of drawing people from life using her eye and a pencil in her hand, according to her creators.  Ai-Da's work will be displayed at the Design Museum in London between May and June - if lockdown rules allow. She 'looked' into the mirror and AI processes and algorithm programmes transformed what she saw into co-ordinates. The robotic hand used by Ai-Da - which was developed by engineers in Leeds - then calculates a virtual path, interpreting co-ordinates to create the piece of art. A humanoid AI robot (pictured) will exhibit a series of 'self portraits' she created by 'looking' into a mirror with her camera eyes Ai-Da's work (pictured) will be displayed at the Design Museum in London between May and June - if lockdown rules allow RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Jack Black signs...
    TikTok star Dazhariaa Quint Noyes, otherwise known as Dee, died on Monday aged 18 after posting a final video to social media.  Her father Raheem Alla confirmed her death on TikTok with a montage of pictures of his daughter as he thanked everyone for their ‘love and support’. ‘Unfortunately, she is no longer with us and has gone to a better place,’ he wrote. On a GoFundMe page established for his daughter, Alla appeared to confirm that Noyes had died by suicide. ‘I only wish she would have spoken to me about her stress and the thoughts of suicide,’ he said.   Scroll down for video  TikTok star Dazhariaa Quint Noyes, otherwise known as Dee, died on Monday aged 18. She posted a final video to her Instagram stating that it would be her last, pictured left Noyes' parents said on Tuesday that she died by suicide. She is pictured on her graduation Her father Raheem Alla confirmed her death on TikTok with a montage of pictures of his daughter as he thanked everyone for their ‘love...
    Ekta Kapoor has always tried to make shows that are intriguing and have a message for the viewers. In the same attempt, she decided to adapt Manju Kapur’s book of the same name into a web show titled The Married Woman. While she made the announcement back in 2020, the show did not happen until now because of the pandemic. Ekta made the announcement of the release date of the show in the afternoon today and now the fans have been treated with an intriguing teaser of the show. A Married Woman Teaser: Ridhi Dogra and Monica Dogra’s Same Sex Love Story in ALT Balaji Series Looks Promising. The teaser of The Married Woman begins with beautiful glimpses of Ridhi Dogra’s character Astha. Set in the backdrop of 1992, Astha is a simple woman living a simple life. She is seen getting close to a colleague while her happy marriage is getting scattered in hindsight. Enters Monic Dogra, who is an artist. She is seen creating different art, out of which one attracts Ridhi’s character. This blossoms a friendship which turns...
    A traveling ICU nurse has revealed the heartbreaking conversation she has with COVD-19 patients before they are intubated and put on a ventilator. Savanna, who lives in Tennessee but is currently stationed at a hospital in New York City, shared a TikTok video of herself re-enacting how she tells patients with advanced coronavirus cases that they need to be intubated.  'Every single day, I help someone's body fight off death with a huge team of others in the hospital,' the 28-year-old told BuzzFeed. 'I hope people take away that healthcare workers are here to help them.'
    In light of Evan Rachel Wood's allegations that her ex-fiance Marilyn Manson abused her for years on Monday, disturbing comments he made in 2009 have resurfaced.  Manson was being interviewed by Spin magazine when he said he fantasized every day about 'smashing her skull in'. His legal team later played the remarks down as him being a theatrical rock star promoting a record.  The pair went public with their relationship in 2007 when Wood was 20 and Marilyn - whose real name is Brian Warner - was 36.  They were engaged for seven months in 2010 but never married.  In 2018, she testified before Congress about being physically and sexually abused by an unnamed partner.  On Monday, she named Manson as the abuser and four other women came forward with similar allegations on social media.  Manson has not addressed their allegations. He has, in the past, denied violence against Wood.   In his 2009 interview, he said of Wood: 'I made the mistake of trying to, desperately, grasp on and save that and own it. And every time I called her that...
    New York : Mexican actress Yalitza Aparicio, who recently added a new role as a singer to his curriculum, stole sighs thanks to an image that went viral on social networks where he is seen wearing a set signed by a Mexican brand that managed to favor his attributes. Well, in a navy blue jumpsuit with an incredible opening, to the point of showing part of her abdomen, she managed to rule all eyes and, although the piece was not tight, what stood out the most was that powerful neckline that she wore as few times, which complemented with a very simple necklace and light makeup. It was on the Instagram account of the brand ‘ZII Ropa’ where they revealed, along with the photograph, that said outfit was used for the launch of his music video together Ziggy marley, the son of the legendary Bob marley, in which he made a special participation. Yalitza already accumulates a large number of fans, only on Instagram her followers already exceed 2 million, this despite the fact that she is not really...
    In her latest Instagram share, Victoria’s Secret Angel Josephine Skriver stripped down completely bare as she immersed herself in a luxurious bubble bath. The post was intended to promote the brand Alo Yoga, who Josephine is a partner with, as she mentioned in the caption. The photos were taken in Los Angeles, California, as the geotag indicated. In the first shot, Josephine was immersed in a large white bathtub with matte black faucets visible on the tiled wall nearby. A small cut-out shelf within the tub area was lined with chevron tile, and a flickering candle as well as two sleek Alo products were placed on the ledge. Josephine had a wooden bathtub caddy positioned over her bubbles, and she had a book propped open, as well as a small glass jar with a plant in it, adding to the ambiance of her relaxation session. Her long locks were pulled up in a messy bun, placing her flawless features on full display. She added a few delicate accessories, including some stud earrings and a necklace that rested just above her...
    An obituary for a woman in Florida has laid bare a vicious feud between her daughters, as one accuses the other of treating their mother like an ATM and keeping her in a ‘cage’. Ann Viaros Samios died in Miami aged 96 on April 30 yet her obituary only ran on Sunday after her eldest daughter was accused of being ‘too cheap and lazy’ to write it eight months ago. Samios’ youngest daughter Patricia, 55, finally wrote the obituary this week, branding her unnamed sister an ‘abusive, hateful daughter’ and declaring that she is ‘spiritually “dead” to us’.  Ann Viaros Samios died in Miami aged 96 on April 30 yet her obituary was only published this week following a feud between her daughters that delayed it for eight months Samios’ youngest daughter Patricia, 55, claims her unnamed older sister was supposed to write the obit eight months before but was ‘too cheap and lazy’ to do so The obituary begins as normal stating that Samios was born on November 4, 1923, in Kythira, Greece before detailing her death of...
    A 20-year-old Russian beautician is fighting for life after a pack of wild dogs gnawed her face off during a frenzied attack.  Tatyana Loskutnikova, a nail artist, was savaged by a pack of 10 dogs as she walked through Ulan-Ude city, in far eastern Siberia, on the morning of December 23.  The animals ripped her clothes off in -22C (-7.6F) temperatures, bit her down to the bone, and chewed all the skin off her face before locals came rushing to help. Tatyana Loskutnikova, 20, a beautician from eastern Russia, has been left in critical condition after being attacked by a pack of wild dogs near her home on December 23 A pack of 10 dogs savaged Ms Loskutnikova - tearing her clothes off in -22C (-7.6F) temperatures, biting her down to the bone and gnawing the skin off her face Alexandra Andreevna, who was the first to arrive on the scene, used a stick to beat the animals back while banging on a fence to alert others who also came to help. One of the dogs attacked a policeman...
    KEEPING everyone fed at Christmas can be a tricky task, with parents frantically cooking massive meals while making their kids don’t go hungry in between.  One mum-of-three was sick of constantly have to fetch her kids snacks over the festive season, so she planned out their meals for each day - for a month.  6A mum-of-three revealed she was tired of constantly fetching snacks for her kids Credit: Facebook The organised mum wrote down their breakfasts, lunches and dinners - along with two snacks a day. She portioned out and packaged up all the snacks for the next four weeks, so she only has to worry about main meals.  The savvy mum shared her tip to Facebook, saying: “Holiday snacks done. The fruit and yoghurt should last 2 weeks and hopefully the rest will last the whole holidays.  “32 bags of biscuits, 25 bags of chips, 30 yoghurt pouches, a 7kg watermelon, a cantaloupe, 1kg of strawberries and 4 punnets of blueberries. 6She decided to plan out their snacks for the next month to save her timeCredit: Facebook “I only...
    Months after we lost the talented music director Wajid Khan, his wife Kamalrukh Khan made some shocking revelations about the music director and his family. She took to social media to reveal that his family forced her to convert into Islam and talked about the rough patch that she has gone through. Now, during another interview, Kamalrukh opens up about how she was threatened by Wajid and his family when she revolted against it. Wajid Khan’s Wife, Kamalrukh, Alleges In-laws Used ‘scare Tactics’ to Convert Her to Islam. Khan had already spoken at length about the torture she had been through but with her latest revelation, she revealed that Wajid used to threaten her for divorce when she did not agree to convert. “He was a wonderful man, a talented musician, but if there was one flaw in him, it was this: he wasn’t strong-minded. He could be easily influenced, especially in matters of faith.” She added that the two used to fight about the religion issue a lot and even after having two kids, the fighting did not...
    ZARA McDERMOTT is in full bloom as she shows off her new tight-fitting floral corset to social media fans. The former Love Islander told her 1.4million Instagram followers how she struggles to find clothes which hold in her chest. 6Zara McDermott showed off her new tight-fitting floral corset to social media fans 6Zara told her Insta fans how she struggles to find clothes which hold in her boobs She explained: “I’m obsessed with this top. "I struggle to get my boobs to sit nicely in tops so this one is perfect.” Zara rekindled her romance with Made In Chelsea’s Sam Thompson last month after they split in August. She admitted cheating on the reality star when she was a contestant on The X Factor: Celebrity last year. 6Zara said: 'I’m obsessed with this top. 'I struggle to get my boobs to sit nicely in tops so this one is perfect' 6Zara rekindled her romance with MiC's Sam Thompson last month after they split in AugustCredit: ZARA MCDERMOTT / INSTAGRAM Most read in BizarreTOXIC RELATIONSHIPBritney 'blames dad for reduced custody time'...
    Ghislaine Maxwell was 'in the process of divorcing' her husband Scott Borgerson at the time she was arrested, court documents reveal.  According to the documents released Friday, Maxwell claimed her marriage to Borgerson would keep her in the United States and lessen her status as a flight risk if she were released on bail.  But the new documents reveal that they were actually divorcing, which 'undermine her assertion that her marriage is a tie that would keep her in the United States'. 'The fact that the defendant's spouse has only now come forward to support the defendant should be afforded little weight given that he refused to come forward at the time of her arrest,' the documents state.  This comes after it was revealed Borgerson was reportedly 'devastated' Maxwell was behind bars and will put up $25m as a security for his wife which will be forfeited if she flees before trial.   Ghislaine Maxwell was 'in the process of divorcing' her husband Scott Borgerson at the time she was arrested, court documents reveal  But the documents reveal that...
    A THRIFTY mum-of-four has decked out her second-hand Christmas tree with 500 festive baubles which she's collected from charity shops for over a decade. Savvy Claire Jinks, 56, of Sidmouth, Devon, who co-owns a women's clothes shop, spends ten hours decorating her tree with vintage baubles she's picked up for just 10p. 15Claire Jinks, 56, decorates her tree with 500 baubles Credit: PA Real Life The grandmother-of-10, Claire whose husband, Simon, 49, manages a shop, finds most of her treasures in charity shop bargain bins and revealed that her spangly £100 stash is now worth around £1,000 - if she was to sell them. The mum-of-four said: "I go into secondhand shops and if there are baubles there, I will rummage through the whole box until I find all the vintage ones. Everywhere I go I nip into the shops to see if I can find anything new. "This year, I went to one charity shop with a huge basket of baubles and spent about half an hour sorting through them. Then, when I took them over...
    When Virginia Roberts wrote her memoir, The Billionaire’s Playboy Club, she described having had three sexual encounters with the Duke of York.  The first, she said, took place in London when she was just 17, to which she claims to have been trafficked by Jeffrey Epstein. The second occurred shortly afterwards at the Epstein mansion in New York. Then, on page 105 of the manuscript, Miss Roberts describes a final sexual encounter with Andrew. She does so in considerable, if not compelling, detail. Ghislaine Maxwell had told her to fly to Santa Fe to ‘meet someone there’. Miss Roberts recalled: ‘It was the middle of the day when I arrived at the airport. One of the ranch hands came to pick me up in a big work truck that smelled like dirt and sweat. ‘When we arrived at the mansion, my guest was already there, waiting for me. Virginia Roberts claims in her memoir that she had three sexual encounters with Prince Andrew, and that she was trafficked by Jeffery Epstein ‘I couldn’t wipe the look off my face...
    Meghan Markle is investing in a female-founded start-up that makes the world's 'first instant oat milk latte' which she gifted to Oprah for Christmas. Meghan is investing in Clevr Blends, which has a range of lattes that come in powder form. It is run by CEO Hannah Mendoza and is based in Santa Barbara, California.  It's unclear how much money Meghan is putting into the company but she's already using her famous friends to promote it.  On Monday morning, Oprah revealed on Instagram that Meghan had sent her a hamper of products from the company.  In a statement to Fortune on Monday, Meghan said: 'This investment is in support of a passionate female entrepreneur who prioritizes building community alongside her business. Meghan appearing on CNN on Monday to thank the 'quiet heroes' of the pandemic. On the same day as her rare public TV appearance, she confirmed to Fortune that she'd invested in the company Clevr Blends On Sunday night, Oprah took to Instagram to reveal to her millions of followers that Meghan had sent her a hamper of goods...
    A BRIDE-to-be died of coronavirus just days after what would have been her wedding day - which she spent alone in isolation. Stephanie Lynn Smith had been set to marry her fiancé, Jamie Bassett, on November 13 in Lubbock, Texas, according to NBC News. 4Stephanie Lynn Smith is pictured with her fiancé, Jamie Bassett, months before her death 4Stephanie Lynn Smith passed away on November 18Credit: Krestridge Funeral Home The 29-year-old bride passed away on November 18 from Covid. In the week leading up to her tragic death, Smith was diagnosed with coronavirus and pneumonia. As Smith was in the hospital, her 31-year-old fiancé wrote to Facebook: "Today was supposed to be my wedding day. "Instead, Stephanie is in the hospital getting her oxygen levels up and I haven't seen her in two days. "This really sucks and I just want everything to not be this way." Smith first starting feeling sick 10 days before the wedding and her sense of taste was altered on November 7, but not lost, Bassett told the news outlet. He also recounted Smith thinking...
    A Salt Lake City government agency worker, 59, has been accused of embezzling at least $95,000 of public funds which she spent on car payments, eHarmony dating site, Domino's pizza and to pay for her son's utility bills.  Tracey Leigh Schmidtke, who was office manager for Stansbury Service Agency in Tooele County, Utah, allegedly set up a PayPal account using the agency's name and credit card and transferred $33,700 from it to her personal bank account over the last three months.   Schmidtke also allegedly used the PayPal account to go on a $40,000 spending spree buying up pizza and clothes from retailers including Amazon, Domino's, Stitch Fix, Twitch, Urban Outfitters and spending on dating app eHarmony within the same timeframe.  The now-fired agency worker is also accused of using her company credit card to buy $21,184.24 worth of goods in the five months between May 29 and November 3.  The extent of the alleged theft and embezzlement is thought to be far greater than the $94,882.24 uncovered so far as authorities said Schmitdke has admitted to stealing funds from the company...
    A Texas-based lawyer kicked out of Donald Trump's legal team after spouting wild conspiracy theories at a RNC press conference on Wednesday night released what she termed 'the Kraken' - two law suits alleging 'massive voter fraud' in the presidential election. Sidney Powell published a 104-page document detailing allegations about Georgia and a 75-page document looking at Michigan shortly before midnight on the eve of Thanksgiving. In the documents - released online at midnight just before Thanksgiving -  she alleged the election had been 'rigged' to favor Joe Biden, and that foreign powers were involved. But both filings were riddled with typos, with both misspelling the name of the courts they were being filed in.   In the Georgia filing, the court was named as 'United States Districct Court, Northern Distrcoict of Georgia', while the Michigan court was named as the 'Eastern Distrct of Michigan'. The maverick lawyer spelled out claims she had previously made at a tumultuous press conference the week before - namely that Georgia was using election machinery designed by Venezuela's Hugo Chavez, who died in 2013, with the...
    Lena Dunham opened up about her painful battle with infertility in an emotional new essay for Harper's magazine, detailing the great lengths she went to to try to carry a baby while suffering from complications of endometriosis — and how she has ultimately had to come to peace with the fact that she will never be pregnant. Her candid and heart-wrenching essay has struck a chord with other women struggling with infertility, with many praising her for shining a light on the complicated emotions involved. But not everyone approves of the 34-year-old's take: Some have since taken to Instagram and Twitter to complain about her 'privileged perspective,' accusing her of being 'judgmental' and mocking the 'IVF Warriors' who are still doing everything they can to conceive. Candid: Lena, 34, wrote an emotional essay for Harper's about her painful battle with infertility Tough stuff: Suffering from endometriosis, she underwent a hysterectomy at 31 and tried to harvest eggs from her one remaining ovary While reflecting on having her cervix, uterus, and an ovary removed due to chronic endometriosis in 2017, the...
    Nayanthara is one of the finest actresses of Tamil Cinema. Her reach across South Indian Cinema is strongest. She has wisely zeroed down the roles, worked on her looks and with immense efforts, she shaped her career and today Nayanthara is known as the Lady Superstar of Kollywood. The actress, who celebrates her 36th birthday today, has worked in films as solo leads and with her impeccable performance, she has managed to shatter records at the box office. Mookuthi Amman Movie Review: Nayanthara Makes a Striking Goddess, Urvashi an Absolute Scene-Stealer in RJ Balaji’s Social Entertainer. For the unversed, Lady Superstar Nayanthara was the only South Indian actress to have made it to the 2018 Forbes India Celebrity 100 list. She has headed women-centric films such as Maya, Aramm, Kolaiyuthir Kaalam, among others. In an interview to Vogue, Nayanthara shared how she deals with films in which she’d be the solo lead. She was quoted as saying, “For my solo films, I decide everything.” She also stated, “Sometimes, directors do come up with sub-plots revolving around husbands or boyfriends....
    Jennifer Lopez has been blasted by the son of 'Cocaine Godmother' Griselda Blanco over her planned movie on his mother's blood-soaked reign at the head of a Colombian cartel. Michael Corleone Blanco told DailyMail.com that J-Lo and her Hollywood team have been 'disrespectful' and 'offensive' by not consulting over the projected blockbuster. His move came as he exclusively revealed graphic details of what could be an extraordinary scene in the movie – being a child and seeing his father assassinated, possibly on his mother's orders. He also divulged astonishing insights as the son of a woman whose pioneering cocaine routes helped swamp the US with a drug that now kills 14,000 Americans a year. Jennifer Lopez is slotted to portray 'Cocaine Godmother' Griselda Blanco in a movie about Griselda's blood-soaked reign at the head of a Colombian cartel. In an exclusive interview with DailyMail.com, Griselda's son, Michael Corleone Blanco said J-Lo and her team are 'disrespectful' for not consulting him 'I just find it more than a tad offensive that they would try to do something without consulting...
    Old footage of a local Nebraska TV personality's shockingly blunt celebrity interviews is going viral, with Twitter users calling her 'amazing' and comparing her to Zach Galifianakis on Between Two Ferns.   Leta Powell Drake is a member of the Nebraska Broadcasters Hall of Fame and the Nebraska Press Women's Hall of Fame, and for years she interviewed some of the biggest names in Hollywood, from Tom Selleck to Tom Hanks to Elliott Gould. But Leta, now 82, hardly tried to buddy up to the stars she gets on camera — instead, she asked some shockingly blunt questions and makes less-than-flattering pronouncements, going so far as to tell Gene Hackman that he's made 'some stinkers' in addition to his 'brilliant pictures'. Scroll down for video  Take no prisoners! Old footage of local Nebraska TV personality Leta Powell Drake's shockingly blunt celebrity interviews is going viral Jumping right to it! Interviewing Kurt Russell, she asks him bluntly if his father is still alive Rude: With Tim Curry right in front of her, she turns to the camera and says, 'He looks evil......
    House Democrats savaged Speaker Nancy Pelosi in a family venting session that featured yelling and crying lawmakers in the wake of the party's losses on Thursday. And the drama on the three-hour conference call played out live on Twitter, as details were leaked to the Capitol Hill press corps, who tweeted all the wild details.    Rep. Abigail Spanberger, a Democrat from Virginia who narrowly won a second term on Tuesday night, yelled out her frustration, accusing party leaders of bowing to demand from the liberals, like members of 'The Squad.' Democrats kept control of the House in this year's election but their majority shrank and it was moderate members of the party who lost. The final results aren't in but Democrats could loss up to 10 seats.  'We need to be pretty clear,' Spanberger said of election night results. 'It was a failure. It was not a success. We lost incredible members of Congress.'  'No one should say 'defund the police' ever again,' Spanberger said, referring to one of liberals' demands, Politico reported. 'Nobody should be talking about socialism.' Spanberger,...
    Hello… Cleveland? Sen. Kamala Harris was caught on a hot mic asking an aide what city she was in before greeting supporters at a campaign stop in Ohio on Saturday. Footage captured by C-SPAN showed the Democratic vice presidential candidate turning to a staffer and asking, “Are we in Cleveland?” After apparently getting confirmation of her location in the swing state, the California lawmaker said: “Hey, Cleveland, it’s Kamala!” The cringe-worthy clip circulated on social media, with retweeters including President Trump’s son Eric Trump. Harris’ visit to the Buckeye State — which came 10 days ahead of the presidential election — included an appearance at Cuyahoga Community College, where she urged voters to cast their ballots for her running mate Joe Biden. In her remarks, she accidentally misstated the US coronavirus death toll, saying COVID-19 had killed “over 220 million” Americans instead of 224,000, another clip showed. REUTERS/Aaron Josefczyk The senator rescheduled the Cleveland trip after canceling a week earlier because two of her staffers had tested positive for COVID-19, local outlets reported. While greeting voters lined up outside the...
    Hello… Cleveland? Sen. Kamala Harris was caught on a hot mic asking an aide what city she was in before greeting supporters at a campaign stop in Ohio on Saturday. Footage captured by C-SPAN showed the Democratic vice presidential candidate turning to a staffer and asking, “Are we in Cleveland?” After apparently getting confirmation of her location in the swing state, the California lawmaker said: “Hey, Cleveland, it’s Kamala!” The cringe-worthy clip circulated on social media, with retweeters including President Trump’s son Eric Trump. Harris’ visit to the Buckeye State — which came 10 days ahead of the presidential election — included an appearance at Cuyahoga Community College, where she urged voters to cast their ballots for her running mate Joe Biden. In her remarks, she accidentally misstated the US coronavirus death toll, saying COVID-19 had killed “over 220 million” Americans instead of 224,000, another clip showed. REUTERS/Aaron Josefczyk The senator rescheduled the Cleveland trip after canceling a week earlier because two of her staffers had tested positive for COVID-19, local outlets reported. While greeting voters lined up outside the...
    KAMALA Harris was caught on a hot mic asking an aide which city she was in — just before she addressed a campaign rally in Cleveland. The vice-president candidate is heard asking the bizarre question to an assistant in a clip that circulated widely on social media and retweeted by Eric Trump.  ⚠️ Read our US election live blog for the very latest on the 2020 race to the White House 5Kamala Harris arrives and addresses a campaign rally crowdCredit: Reuters 5She then asks where she wasCredit: Twitter On the hot mic she says” ‘Are we in Cleveland?’” When the aide confirms she is, the Democratic vice presidential candidate says: "Hey, Cleveland, it’s Kamala!" Harris spoke at a campaign rally at Cuyahoga Community College on Saturday and urged Clevelanders to vote for Joe Biden. During her appearance, Harris took a page from Joe Biden’s playbook by saying the coronavirus pandemic had killed "over 220 million" Americans. The actual number is around 224,000. Ohio is a key swing state with polls showing Biden and Trump in a virtual tie in the...
    Senator Kamala Harris was caught on a hot mic asking an aide which city she was in during a stop in Cleveland on Saturday. ‘Are we in Cleveland?’ Harris is heard asking an assistant in a clip that circulated widely on social media. When the aide confirms that they are in Cleveland, the Democratic vice presidential candidate says: ‘Hey, Cleveland, it’s Kamala!’ Eric Trump, the president’s second-eldest son, retweeted the video clip, which was posted by his father’s re-election campaign. Senator Kamala Harris was caught on a hot mic asking an aide which city she was in during a stop in Cleveland on Saturday. ‘Are we in Cleveland?’ Harris is heard asking an assistant in a clip that circulated widely on social media When the aide confirms that they are in Cleveland, the Democratic vice presidential candidate says: ‘Hey, Cleveland, it’s Kamala!’ Harris spoke at a campaign rally at Cuyahoga Community College on Saturday. She urged Clevelanders to vote for Joe Biden. Ohio is a key swing state. Polls show Biden and Trump in a virtual tie in...
    Judge Amy Coney Barrett said she would keep an 'open mind' to allowing cameras in the Supreme Court, a move news organizations and public interest groups have been advocating for years. Under questioning from Republican Senator Chuck Grassley, one of the oldest members of the Judiciary panel, Barrett said she would consider the issue, which sitting judges on the high court oppose. 'I probably at 87 years of age won't live long enough to see done, but I've discussed cameras in the courtroom,' Grassley said to her during his time to question the nominee.  'I would certainly keep an open mind about allowing cameras in the Supreme Court,' Barrett noted during day two of her confirmation hearing before the Senate Judiciary Committee. 'Many of us believe that allowing cameras in the courtroom would open the courts to the public and bring a better understanding of the judiciary,' Grassley said.  Judge Amy Comey Barrett said she would keep an 'open mind' to allowing cameras in the Supreme Court Republican Senator Chuck Grassley of Iowa has long advocated for there...
    A 20-year-old Mexican woman was accidentally shot dead while filming a TikTok video where she and 10 friends staged her kidnapping.  In the video, Areline Martínez appeared to be blindfolded with her hands and ankles bound at a small farm home in the Chihuahua neighborhood of Rigoberto Quiroz on Friday.  The mother-of-one was seen sitting next to a young man who played the role of a hostage when a second man second male playfully attacked the pair. A third man is then seen waving an automatic weapon at the pair.  Areline Martínez (third from left to right) was accidentally shot dead while she and her friends were recording a staged kidnapping video for TikTok at a home in Chihuahua, Mexico, on Friday 20-year-old Areline Martínez was shot dead while filming a staged kidnapping at a farm home in Chihuahua, Mexico, on Friday. The state prosecutor said the shooter must not have been aware that the gun was loaded before accidentally pulling the trigger A group of friends took to TikTok to record a fictitious abduction before the prank turned deadly...
    Drew Barrymore made sure to keep a souvenir from one of her earlier roles in the childhood film favorite “E.T.” The mother and now-television talk show host opened up about being a mother to daughters Olive, 8, and Frankie, 6, and revealed a tidbit about a very special heirloom she lifted from the set, which now lives near where Barrymore’s girls lay their heads. "I am absolutely terrible at keeping things. I lose everything. But I do have the red cowboy hat I wore in ‘E.T.,’" Barrymore, 45, told Domino Kids in the magazine’s first-ever issue. "It is in the girls' room somewhere and reminds me that I was 6 years old wearing that hat. I'm so glad I still have it." "When we're kids, we don't think something will be important to us one day; we clean out our room and throw stuff away," she continued. "It's nice if parents put something of theirs in their kids' rooms, so it's a transference of memories and energy." DREW BARRYMORE, EX-HUSBAND TOM GREEN REUNITE AFTER 15 YEARS OF NOT SPEAKING Barrymore has a...
    Tamron Hall has hit back at allegations she 'went rogue' while interviewing fired Vanderpump Rules star Stassi Schroeder last week. The host of The Tamron Hall Show, 50, spoke about claims Schroeder wasn’t happy with the interview during Tuesday's episode. 'She knew the subject matter. She knew what I was going to ask her,' said Hall of her exchange with Schroeder. 
    Donald Trump has told Baltimore to ‘be smart’ and elect Kim Klacik to Congress, insisting the city is currently the ‘worst in the nation’ and asserted his belief that she can ‘fix it, and fast’. The president’s latest public endorsement of Klacik, the second in a week, was made in a thread of tweets Sunday morning discussing the current levels of violence and crime in the Maryland city. ‘Be smart Baltimore! You have been ripped off for years by the Democrats, & gotten nothing but poverty & crime,’ Trump wrote. ‘It will only get worse UNLESS YOU ELECT KIMBERLY KLACIK TO CONGRESS. She brings with her the power & ECONOMIC STRENGTH OF THE REPUBLICAN PARTY.’ Trump continued by crediting Klacik’s work ethic, saying he believes she could help drive crime ‘way down’ while simultaneously helping money and jobs to ‘pour in’. ‘Life will be MUCH better because Kimberly really cares. The Dems have had 100 years and they gave you nothing but heartache. Baltimore is the WORST IN NATION, Kimberly will … fix it, and fast,’ Trump said. ‘As I...