Monday, Dec 05, 2022 - 06:30:55
70 results - (0.000 seconds)

LeSean McCoy:

latest news at page 1:
    (Getty) The Eagles didn’t resume their long-time romance with LeSean McCoy — and, apparently, the team never even extended a marriage offer. McCoy, who signed with the Buccaneers in free agency, told reporters on Tuesday that there was mutual interest between him and Philadelphia. The franchise’s all-time leading rusher confirmed the Eagles reached out and then seemed to indicate that he chose Tom Brady and Tampa over his old squad. That, or maybe McCoy was waiting for a deal that never came. According to two different Philly reporters (NBC10’s John Clark, 94WIP’s Howard Eskin), the Eagles never made an official offer to McCoy despite a “lot of talk back and forth.” His one-year deal with Tampa is worth an estimated $1.05 million on the veteran minimum salary. LeSean McCoy said that #Bucs showed interest in him for a while, also considered returning to #Eagles. Ultimately decided “why wait? Let’s get into a camp.”#GoBucs #NFL — Eduardo A. Encina ???? (@EddieInTheYard) August 4, 2020 The way they tell the story, it sounds like they vetoed McCoy and not...
    18 Times Barack Obama Was Unequivocally You How to Navigate Your Company’s Policies for Returning to Work LeSean McCoy sums up why he was so eager to join Buccaneers LeSean McCoy is a member of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, and he’s already loving the perks. © Kirby Lee-USA TODAY Sports LeSean McCoy is a member of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, and he’s already loving the perks. On Tuesday, McCoy summed up the many reasons he’s happy to be with the Buccaneers — Tom Brady and the weather. LeSean McCoy: "I'm in Tampa, in nice weather, AND I'm playing with Tom Brady? How can you beat that?" — Carmen Vitali (@CarmieV) August 4, 2020 Yeah, it’s pretty easy to see why that would appeal to a player. Brady would be enough for a lot of offensive players. He’s a winner, and he instantly makes the Buccaneers a Super Bowl contender. McCoy hasn’t had a 1,000-yard season since 2017, and at 32, he isn’t the same player he once was. He still has some serious ambitions that he’s probably hoping Brady...
    Getty Pictures Tampa Bay Buccaneers operating again LeSean McCoy The Tampa Bay Buccaneers introduced within the free-agent operating again LeSean McCoy on a one-year deal. McCoy, who gained a Tremendous Bowl with Andy Reid and the Chiefs final season, stated different groups have been all for him, together with the Eagles. “They (Tampa Bay) all the time had an curiosity stage with me. They contacted my agent a few instances. It’s all about the appropriate timing. I used to be ready to see what was happening – [Philadelphia] was one other large one which I actually wished to discover that choice once they reached out,” McCoy stated (by way of Sports activities Illustrated). The Eagles have handed the keys over to Miles Sanders, who is anticipated to place up even higher numbers than his rookie figures. Though, Philadelphia faces a tough slate of dashing defenses in 2020, as Professional Soccer Motion detailed. McCoy may have supplied Philadelphia with depth on the place, shuffling in with late-season standout Boston Scott. As a substitute, he...
    Getty Images Tampa Bay Buccaneers running back LeSean McCoy The Tampa Bay Buccaneers brought in the free-agent running back LeSean McCoy on a one-year deal. McCoy, who won a Super Bowl with Andy Reid and the Chiefs last season, said other teams were interested in him, including the Eagles. “They (Tampa Bay) always had an interest level with me. They contacted my agent a couple of times. It’s all about the right timing. I was waiting to see what was going on – [Philadelphia] was another big one that I really wanted to explore that option when they reached out,” McCoy said (via Sports Illustrated). The Eagles have handed the keys over to Miles Sanders, who is expected to put up even better numbers than his rookie figures. Although, Philadelphia faces a difficult slate of rushing defenses in 2020, as Pro Football Action detailed. McCoy could have provided Philadelphia with depth at the position, shuffling in with late-season standout Boston Scott. Instead, he opted for the warm weather down in Florida. “It just clicked at the right time. Enough...
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers running back LeSean McCoy LeSean McCoy, who recently signed a one year deal with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers gave a simple rationale for why he chose to ink his deal with the franchise. “Tom Brady. Tampa. Warm weather. C’mon,” McCoy said (via Rick Stroud of the Tampa Bay Times.McCoy Considered Signing with the EaglesMcCoy has arrived in Tampa Bay but he considered signing with his old team in Philadelphia, Stroud adds. The Eagles have handed the keys over to Miles Sanders, who is expected to put up even better numbers than his rookie figures. Although, Philadelphia faces a difficult slate of rushing defenses, as Pro Football Action relays. Sanders proved to be an asset in the passing game, an area where McCoy also shines. The 32-year-old running back is expected to contribute in Tampa’s passing game. Additionally, his pass-protection skills will be welcomed. Tampa lacks a running back with those proven skills. Bruce Arians had to pull Ronald Jones II on many occasions last season because of his issues picking up the blitz. Rookie Ke’Shawn...
    TAMPA, Fla. (AP) — Six-time Pro Bowl running back LeSean McCoy has finalized a one-year contract with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. The Bucs announced the signing Tuesday, adding yet another offensive playmaker to help Tom Brady with his new team. The 32-year-old McCoy agreed to terms last week and is entering his 12th NFL season. He has started 141 of 160 career games, rushing for 11,071 yards and 73 touchdowns while also impacting the passing attack with 503 receptions for 3,797 yards and 16 TDs with the Philadelphia Eagles, Buffalo Bills and Kansas City Chiefs. McCoy led the league in rushing in 2013, earning the first of five consecutive Pro Bowl berths. He added a Super Bowl title to his resume as a backup with the Chiefs last season, rushing for 465 yards and scoring five touchdowns. Brady, 43, signed a two-year, fully guaranteed $50 million contract in free agency after appearing in nine Super Bowls — winning six — over 20 seasons with the Patriots. The Bucs also added the quarterback’s favorite target, Rob Gronkowski, to an already exceptional...
    KANSAS CITY, MISSOURI - NOVEMBER 03: LeSean McCoy #25 of the Kansas City Chiefs runs with the ball during the first half against the Minnesota Vikings at Arrowhead Stadium on November 03, 2019 in Kansas City, Missouri. (Photo by Jamie Squire/Getty Images) The Buccaneers have signed LeSean McCoy, and further muddied their backfield for fantasy owners. The running game was not great for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers last year, and they’ve added another running back. According to multiple reports, LeSean McCoy is coming to Tampa Bay on a one-year deal worth a little over $1 million. McCoy spent last season with Kansas City Chiefs. In 13 regular-season games he had 465 yards and four touchdowns on 101 carries (4.6 yards per carry) along with 28 catches for 181 yards and one score. Over the first four games had at least 80 total yards three times and averaged 11.6 fantasy points per game (non-PPR). But he faded after that and was not even active for the Super Bowl. After a lost rookie season, Ronald Jones topped 1,000 total yards in 2019....
    Shady’s back for a 12th season. LeSean McCoy agreed to a one-year deal with the Buccaneers on Thursday, according to agent Drew Rosenhaus. The 32-year-old is another weapon for the new Tom Brady-led offense in Tampa. It is a position the franchise has struggled to find consistency with since Doug Martin’s breakout season in 2015. “He’s very excited to play with established vets like [Tom] Brady and Gronk (Rob Gronkowski) in trying to win another championship,” Rosenhaus told ESPN on Thursday. In two decades with the Patriots, Brady, 42, has leaned heavily on pass-catching backs like James White, who was second only to receiver Julian Edelman in receiving for the Patriots last season. McCoy adds even more depth to a crowded running back corps, joining rookie Ke’Shawn Vaughn, Ronald Jones II and Dare Ogunbowale. The veteran will likely be utilized as a change-of-pace back in a committee, similar to his most recent role in Kansas City where he was deployed sparingly alongside Damien Williams, Darrel Williams and Darwin Thompson. He finished the regular season with 646 offensive yards and five...
    Shady’s back for a 12th season. LeSean McCoy agreed to a one-year deal with the Buccaneers on Thursday, according to agent Drew Rosenhaus. The 32-year-old is another weapon for the new Tom Brady-led offense in Tampa. It is a position the franchise has struggled to find consistency with since Doug Martin’s breakout season in 2015. “He’s very excited to play with established vets like [Tom] Brady and Gronk (Rob Gronkowski) in trying to win another championship,” Rosenhaus told ESPN on Thursday. In two decades with the Patriots, Brady, 42, has leaned heavily on pass-catching backs like James White, who was second only to receiver Julian Edelman in receiving for the Patriots last season. McCoy adds even more depth to a crowded running back corps, joining rookie Ke’Shawn Vaughn, Ronald Jones II and Dare Ogunbowale. The veteran will likely be utilized as a change-of-pace back in a committee, similar to his most recent role in Kansas City where he was deployed sparingly alongside Damien Williams, Darrel Williams and Darwin Thompson. He finished the regular season with 646 offensive yards and five...
    LeSean McCoy is headed to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Adam Schefter reported late Thursday afternoon that the NFL running back was headed to Tampa to join Tom Brady and Rob Gronkowski on a one-year deal. (RELATED: David Hookstead Is The True King In The North When It Comes To College Football) Veteran RB LeSean McCoy reached agreement on a one-year deal with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, per @rosenhaussports. “He’s very excited to play with established vets like Brady and Gronk in trying to win another championship,” Rosenhaus said. — Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) July 30, 2020 According to Ian Rapoport, the single season deal is worth roughly $1 million. The #Bucs are giving veteran RB LeSean McCoy the veteran minimum on a 1-year deal, which equals out to just over $1M, I’m told. A low-cost, low-risk option for Tom Brady’s offense. — Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) July 30, 2020 Getting LeSean McCoy for only $1 million is a great deal for the Buccaneers. That offense is simply loaded, and there’s no other way to describe it. The Buccaneers have Gronk, Chris Godwin, Mike Evans and...
    AVENTURA, FLORIDA – JANUARY 29: LeSean McCoy #25 of the Kansas Metropolis Chiefs speaks to the media throughout the Kansas Metropolis Chiefs media availability previous to Tremendous Bowl LIV on the JW Marriott Turnberry on January 29, 2020 in Aventura, Florida. (Photograph by Mark Brown/Getty Pictures) LeSean McCoy simply gained a Tremendous Bowl with the Kansas Metropolis Chiefs and now, he’ll be a part of one other contender in hopes of going back-to-back. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are bringing within the free-agent operating again on a one-year deal, as ESPN’s Adam Schefter stories. Tampa Bay had been wanting round for a veteran operating again. They had been rumored to be within the combine for Devonta Freeman earlier this offseason, as Professional Soccer Motion relayed, although now, it seems the franchise is finished purchasing for items on the operating again place.McCoy Excited to Play with Brady, GronkMcCoy’s agent mentioned the 32-year-old is worked up to play in Tampa Bay’s offense. “He’s very excited to play with established vets like Brady and Gronk in making an attempt...
    AVENTURA, FLORIDA - JANUARY 29: LeSean McCoy #25 of the Kansas City Chiefs speaks to the media during the Kansas City Chiefs media availability prior to Super Bowl LIV at the JW Marriott Turnberry on January 29, 2020 in Aventura, Florida. (Photo by Mark Brown/Getty Images) LeSean McCoy just won a Super Bowl with the Kansas City Chiefs and now, he’ll join another contender in hopes of going back-to-back. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are bringing in the free-agent running back on a one-year deal, as ESPN’s Adam Schefter reports. Tampa Bay had been looking around for a veteran running back. They were rumored to be in the mix for Devonta Freeman earlier this offseason, as Pro Football Action relayed, though now, it appears the franchise is done shopping for pieces at the running back position.McCoy Excited to Play with Brady, GronkMcCoy’s agent said the 32-year-old is excited to play in Tampa Bay’s offense. “He’s very excited to play with established vets like Brady and Gronk in trying to win another championship,” his agent, Drew Rosenhaus said (via CBS...
    LeSean McCoy will team up with Tom Brady and Rob Gronkowski after agreeing to join the Buccaneers, the veteran running back’s agent said. McCoy has been a free agent following his release from the Chiefs, for whom the 11-year veteran was a healthy scratch for their Super Bowl 54 victory over the 49ers. The six-time Pro Bowler, who had previously talked about returning to his original team, the Eagles, is now headed to the Buccaneers on a one-year deal. “He’s very excited to play with established vets like Brady and Gronk in trying to win another championship,” McCoy’s agent, Drew Rosenhaus, told ESPN. McCoy averaged 4.6 yards per carry in 2019 — his best production in three seasons — but amassed just 465 rushing yards and four touchdowns, and his days as a feature back appear behind him. The 32-year-old has six 1,000-yard rushing seasons, including four in six years with the Eagles, who drafted him in the second round in 2009.
    US coronavirus: Midwest facing surge after spikes across the South and West Amazons online grocery sales tripled as people stayed home amid the coronavirus pandemic Tampa Bay Buccaneers sign Pro Bowl RB LeSean McCoy The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are clearly going all in for a Super Bowl title this season after signing six-time champion Tom Brady back in March. © Isaiah J. Downing-USA TODAY Sports The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are clearly going all in for a Super Bowl title this season after signing six-time champion Tom Brady back in March. Head coach Bruce Arians and Co. have now added another big name to the mix with less than two months to go before Week 1. Tampa Bay Buccaneers sign LeSean McCoy Veteran RB LeSean McCoy reached agreement on a one-year deal with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, per @rosenhaussports. “He’s very excited to play with established vets like Brady and Gronk in trying to win another championship,” Rosenhaus said.— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) July 30, 2020 A six-time Pro Bowler, McCoy will add experience to a running back group in Tampa...
    NYPD addresses video of woman pulled into van You Have to Try These Famous Sandwiches in Denver and Beyond LeSean McCoy agrees to deal with Tampa Bay after Bucs rookie RB hits reserve/COVID-19 list LeSean McCoy has a new team for his 12th NFL season. The veteran running back has reached an agreement on a one-year deal with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, according to ESPN’s Adam Schefter. The deal will add McCoy to a newly acquired group of veterans including Tom Brady and Rob Gronkowski. Veteran RB LeSean McCoy reached agreement on a one-year deal with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, per @rosenhaussports. “He’s very excited to play with established vets like Brady and Gronk in trying to win another championship,” Rosenhaus said.— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) July 30, 2020 McCoy is coming off the first Super Bowl championship of his career, though it came in a season in which he posted the fewest carries of his career. In 13 games with the Kansas City Chiefs, McCoy posted 465 rushing yards (4.6 yards per carry) and four touchdowns while adding 181...
    EAST RUTHERFORD, NJ - DECEMBER 28: (NEW YORK DAILIES OUT) LeSean McCoy #25 of the Philadelphia Eagles in action against the New York Giants on December 28, 2014 at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey. The Eagles defeated the Giants 34-26. (Photo by Jim McIsaac/Getty Images) The Bucs have added another playmaker to their squad, LeSean McCoy, who is coming off a Super Bowl victory with the Chiefs. It felt like LeSean McCoy might decide to sign with the Eagles in 2020 and to finish his career off with the same team that drafted him in the second round back in 2009. Instead, McCoy is taking his talents to Tampa Bay and hoping to add another ring to his collection. He’ll join an already stacked offensive group in Tampa that is looking to turn things around and make a run at the Super Bowl in 2020. The news was official on Thursday afternoon per Adam Schefter. Veteran RB LeSean McCoy reached agreement on a one-year deal with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, per @rosenhaussports. “He’s very excited to play with...
    LeSean McCoy (Photo by Grant Halverson/Getty Images) Eagles cornerback Jalen Mills made an appeal to LeSean McCoy.  After playing on a one-year contract with the Kansas City Chiefs during the most recent NFL season where he ended up winning the first Super Bowl of his career, running back LeSean McCoy then became a free agent. And despite a solid year with the Chiefs where he averaged an impressive 4.6 yards per carry, McCoy still remains a free agent. Throughout his free agency, the Eagles have been discussed as a very possible landing spot for McCoy. And back in March, McCoy took to Instagram to express his love for Philadelphia and called it “home.” The post also led current Eagles wide receiver DeSean Jackson to make an appeal to McCoy to return to Philadelphia by pointing out the “reunion” the two could have if McCoy does go back to the Birds.  Both Jackson and McCoy played with each other from 2009, when McCoy first got to the Eagles, up until 2013, when Jackson signed with Washington. On Friday, Eagles cornerback Jalen Mills...
    Universal Studios cancels Halloween Horror Nights for 2020 Americas #1 Fast Food Chain Will Soon Require Face Masks to Enter LeSean McCoy has talked “to a couple of teams” LeSean McCoy won a ring last season with the Chiefs, though he was inactive for the Super Bowl. He wants to win another. Replay Video SETTINGS OFF HD HQ SD LO Skip Ad That’s his desire to continue his career. McCoy, 32, remains a free agent but expects to have a job this season. “Right now, I’m just talking to a couple of teams — some of my favorite teams — that I’d think would be a great fit for me. I won’t tell you exactly,” McCoy told Mike Garafolo of NFL Media. “But I think the biggest thing is to find the right fit. Find the right fit for me. I think at this point in my career, not just playing football, I want to play for the right team. I want to be able to contribute. I want to be able to win another championship. You can’t...
    Getty Houston Texans RB Lamar Miller The Eagles’ never-ending quest for a veteran running back continues late into June. The team may ultimately just roll the dice with the young guys on the roster. Corey Clement has been slowly emerging as a favorite to win the backup spot — or at least the third-string job — behind Miles Sanders. He recently posted a series of Instagram videos showing himself smoothly cutting on a dime and accelerating forcefully on the grass. The fourth-year rusher has 142 carries for 580 yards in three NFL seasons, plus four catches for 100 yards and a touchdown in Super Bowl LII. The Eagles signed Clement to a one-year deal back in late April after initially letting him walk. The 25-year-old instructed his agent to only negotiate with Philadelphia in free agency. “I knew I had a lot left in the tank when it comes down to the ‘Bird Gang’ life,” Clement told reporters. “I want to be here. I want to retire here one day.” View this post on Instagram Heating...
    Getty The Seahawks have reportedly shown an interest in Carlos Hyde. Let’s end the talk about the Eagles adding a veteran running back. They had a chance to get one and he slipped through their fingers. Philadelphia was reportedly in the mix to sign Carlos Hyde in free agency but the asking price was too high and GM Howie Roseman wouldn’t up his offer. Instead, the 1,000-yard rusher inked a one-year deal worth an estimated $4 million with the Seattle Seahawks. The Eagles wouldn’t budge from their $1 million limit. While the team has been linked to Devonta Freeman and LeSean McCoy in recent weeks, no deal has been finalized and talks have simmered down. The Eagles brought Super Bowl hero Corey Clement back on a one-year contract and like his versatility out of the backfield. They also remain very high on scatback Boston Scott. Those two guys will lead the competition behind Miles Sanders at training camp. “Miles is the guy and we’ll fill in from there,” Pederson told SportsRadio 94WIP on Wednesday morning. “I am, I...