Web Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Wednesday, Feb 01, 2023 - 16:27:55
72 results - (0.008 seconds)

husband says I don’t:

latest news at page 1:
    Kevin Hunter (L) and Wendy Williams attend the Wendy Williams Hunter Birthday Give Back Gala at Hammerstein Ballroom on July 18, 2018 in New York City. Johnny Nunez/WireImage Wendy Williams spoke to Insider ahead of her new biopic, "Wendy Williams: The Movie," premiering Saturday.  The mogul revealed she knew she wanted a divorce from ex-husband Kevin Hunter after her second year of marriage. "Kevin was a serial cheat. He cheated when I dated him. He cheated when I married him," she said.  Visit Insider's homepage for more stories. For the past 35 years, Wendy Williams has taken the media world by storm, dominating the radio industry for nearly three decades and later winning over the hearts of millions on her daytime talk show, "The Wendy Williams Show." Now Williams is letting fans into her hot topic-filled life in her new biopic, "Wendy Williams: The Movie," premiering Saturday night, followed by her eponymous documentary, "What A Mess!"  In both projects, the 56-year-old media mogul bares it all, sharing personal struggles that she's faced throughout her life, including weight challenges...
    KATE Garraway has said she's "not sure I am coping" with being the sole parent in the family. The 53-year-old Good Morning Britain star opened up about looking after children William, 11, and Darcey, 14, while husband Derek Draper remains in hospital. 7Kate Garraway opened up about her parenting struggles in a new interviewCredit: David Venni Derek was hospitalised with coronavirus in March last year and, despite fighting off the disease, is still in intensive care. Speaking to Good Housekeeping Kate admitted: "“I’m not sure I am coping! I honestly don’t know how single mums do it; it’s just so hard. "A lot of the time I find myself thinking, ‘What would Derek say?’ and ‘What would Derek do?’ "I’m lucky that I’m being supported by lots of friends, too, and Ranvir [Singh] has been really helpful because she’s been operating as a single mum since her son, Tushaan, was very little. 7She has been left to look after her two children without her husbandCredit: Instagram 7Derek, seen here greeting Kate in Australia, has been in hospital since MarchCredit: Rex...
    "Tiger King" star Carole Baskin is further defending herself against accusations she played a role in the mysterious disappearance and death of her first husband, Jack "Don" Lewis. In a new interview with Fox News, the big cat enthusiast recalled what a "challenge" it's been to be accused of Lewis' death. In 1997, Lewis went missing and was ultimately declared dead by authorities. Baskin, who has never been charged with a crime related to the cold case, spent much of 2020 releasing statements refuting the accusations made in the series by her chief rival Joe Exotic, also known as Joseph Maldonado-Passage, as well as Lewis' kin. Baskin claims the Netflix docuseries "gave a megaphone to disreputable people who painted the situation to make people believe that narrative." "It's been a challenge with everything else that's going on to have people accusing me of things that I know are untrue," Baskin shared. "If they did five minutes [of investigating] they would know [the claims] are untrue. They were so convinced by what they saw." CAROLE BASKIN SAYS NETFLIX 'BETRAYED' HER OVER 'TIGER KING' PORTRAYAL, CLAIMS JOE...
    SISTER Wives star Meri Brown said "don't treat people how they treat you" in a new Instagram post. The message comes after her husband Kody Brown refused to kiss her. 9Meri told fans to not 'treat people how they treat you'Credit: TLC 9The message comes after Kody refused to kiss her 9She shared the message on her Instagram StoryCredit: Instagram On Friday, Meri took to her Instagram Story to share a text post that read: "Don't treat people the way they treat you; treat them the way God treats you." The 50-year-old added three yellow arrows pointing at the message to emphasize the sentiment. In addition to Meri, Kody is married to Janelle, 50, Christine, 48, and Robyn, 42. Meri has been sparking split rumors from Kody, who shares 18 children with his four wives, in recent years by not wearing her wedding ring and posting cryptic quotes on social media.  Their marital problems seemingly began when Kody divorced Meri in 2014 to be able to legally marry Robyn so he could adopt her children from a previous marriage.  9The pair have...
    DEAR ABBY: As a way to manage my stress and anxiety when COVID hit, I started to exercise. Neither my husband, “Chris,” nor I had ever been into fitness at all. As the months have gone on, I have realized the power of being healthy, and I try to exercise every day. Jeanne Phillips  The problem? Chris is angry. He calls it “me time” and has made it very difficult for me to go. I tried swimming in the morning before work, but he said he couldn’t manage at home to get our 2-year-old ready for school. I tried to go to the gym in the early evening, but he said he needs me to help get the children ready for bed. I tried running later at night, but it didn’t feel safe, and I also had trouble falling asleep. Related Articles Dear Abby: I don’t want these low-life relatives in our house Dear Abby: Does this silence mean she doesn’t want to be friends? Dear Abby: She was rude about my honest mistake,...
    Everything You Need to Know Samsung’s Latest Galaxy S21 Trio of Phones New-look Axalta scheme for William Byron, No. 24 Chevrolet Wendy Williams Says She Still Talks to Ex-Husband Kevin Hunter: ‘He Calls from Time to Time’ Nearly two years after she filed for divorce, Wendy Williams is still in touch with her ex-husband Kevin Hunter.  © Provided by People John Lamparski/WireImage Kevin Hunter and Wendy Williams "He calls from time to time… I don't block his number though, he's my son's father," she told Extra's Billy Bush Thursday, adding that Hunter "came to my mother's funeral" late last year. Williams divorced Hunter in April 2019 after over two decades of marriage. The pair share a child, 20-year-old Kevin Jr.  The couple's split unfolded after Hunter allegedly fathered a child with his mistress. He broke his silence on the cheating scandal in a statement to PEOPLE at the time, admitting he was "not proud of my recent actions." © Provided by People Bruce Glikas/Bruce Glikas/Getty Images Wendy Williams, Kevin Hunter and Kevin Jr. in 2017 RELATED: Wendy Williams Says...
    Bodycam footage in shooting of Black man shows police apparently not render aid Jacksonville mom and daughter, both teachers, die from COVID days apart RHOSLCs Jen Shah Says Her Marriage Hit Rock Bottom Before She Went on Antidepressants © Provided by People Bravo Jen Shah is opening up about her mental health. On Wednesday's episode of The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City, Jen revealed she started taking medication for anxiety and depression after her father's death. "After my dad passed a year ago, and with [my husband] Sharrieff being gone all the time, I became very depressed," she said. "I had to go on medicine for anxiety and depression." © Bravo The Bravo star said her husband was initially hesitant about the idea of her going on antidepressants "I was scared though, to get on medication," she added. "Like it was a sign of weakness." Jen is married to Sharrieff Shah, a football coach at the University of Utah. The couple has two sons: Omar, 17, and Sharrieff Jr., 26. View this post on Instagram RELATED: RHSLC's Mary Cosby Says...
    PRESIDENT Donald Trump’s first wife, Ivana Trump, said her ex-husband is “not a good loser” and that she wants “this whole thing to be over with” regardless of the final election results.  Ivana Trump, 71, who was married to Donald Trump from 1977 to 1992, told People on Monday that “he doesn’t like to lose, so he’s going to fight and fight and fight.” ⚠️ Follow our US election 2020 live blog for the latest news & updates 5President Donald Trump's first wife Ivana Trump said 'he's not a good loser'Credit: Getty Images Donald Trump, 74,  has not conceded, despite media outlets calling enough electoral votes for Democrat Joe Biden to win the presidency, and instead has alleged voter fraud and vowed to sue battleground states over ballot counting. “He’s not a good loser,” said Ivana Trump.  She opined that Donald Trump must accept the final election results—even if he is the confirmed loser—and move on with his life. “He has to go and declare that he lost. But he hates to be a loser, that I’m sure of,”...
    Donald Trump's ex-wife Ivana Trump is urging him to accept the fact that he lost last week's presidential election to Joe Biden and move on with his life.  Ivana, the president's first wife and the mother of his three eldest children, shared her reaction to the election in an interview with People published Monday, as her ex-husband remains adamant that he was cheated and refuses to concede.  'He's not a good loser,' Ivana said of Trump. 'He doesn't like to lose, so he's going to fight and fight and fight.'  But she said she hopes Trump will face reality soon instead of following through on his promise to take legal action in battleground states that Biden won. 'He has to go and declare that he lost,' Ivana said, adding: 'I just want this whole thing to be over with, one way or the other. I really don't care.'  Donald Trump's ex-wife Ivana Trump (left in September) is urging him to accept the fact that he lost last week's election to Joe Biden and move on with his life...
    KENYA Moore broke down in tears when she was hit with divorce papers from on-again husband Marc Daly during the dramatic RHOA season 13 trailer.  The 49-year-old Bravo star shocked fans when they announced they were getting a divorce last year shortly after having their baby girl, Brooklyn.  11Kenya cried as she got into a custody fight over their daughter Credit: Bravo 11Kenya and Marc recently rekindled their romance after months of separation Credit: Getty - Contributor 11Brooklyn was born on November 3, 2018Credit: Instagram Kenya looked gorgeous in a satin pink Gucci shirt as she sat down with her lawyer following her split.  Though their full conversation is not shown, the mom-of-one’s face drops and she quickly looks shocked. “He filed for divorce” she asked stunned.  The attorney delivered the news: “Yes, and he’s asking for alimony.” 11The Bravo star was shocked when she found out Marc filed for divorce Credit: Bravo 11The star's attorney's also said Marc asked for alimony Credit: Bravo In a separate clip a devastated Kenya pleaded on the phone with who appears to be...
    William Joseph Dankesreiter Jr, a 60-year-old from Derry Township, was charged with attempted murder The wife of the Pennsylvanian man who tried to kill her by rigging a tripwire at the top of their stairs only survived the near death experience because she fell backwards, the woman shared.  'I'm a mess,' 59-year-old Laura Dankesreiter, explained to Fox News. 'You don't plan on your husband of 27 years trying to kill you.' Pennsylvania State Police shared that the woman's husband, William Joseph Dankesreiter Jr, used metal eye hooks secured to a fishing line about three inches above the carpet to try to trip his wife up.  Laura shared that she did trip but managed not to fall forward.   'I am very fortunate,' she said. 'I went backward instead of forward.' 'If I went forward I probably wouldn't be here today.'  William Joseph Dankesreiter Jr, a 60-year-old from Derry Township, was charged with attempted murder and has been held on $500,000 bond.  The intended target was the man's 59-year-old wife, according to the Pennsylvania State Police. 'Mr. Dankesreiter put a...
    DEAR ABBY: My husband’s nephew passed away last week. He was only 26, and it was a complete shock. No one realized he was using drugs. My husband is attending the funeral (a nine-hour drive) and will be gone for four days. We have two children, ages 7 and 9, and because of the pandemic, we’ve decided I will stay home with them. Jeanne Phillips  I’m writing to you because my husband doesn’t want to tell our kids that their cousin has died — ever. We don’t see his family often — maybe once every few years — but the kids remember their cousin, and I’m sure they will ask about him next time we visit. I think we need to tell them, but he is adamant they never know. Should I fill them in while he’s gone or wait until he’s ready to break the news? FORTHCOMING IN MAINE Related Articles Dear Abby: I changed my name’s spelling, but it still makes me cringe Dear Abby: I have no doubt my mother is guilty of murder....
    The story of “Tiger King” star Joe Exotic and his hunch that his rival Carole Baskin had an alleged hand in the disappearance and presumed death of her husband Don Lewis was taken up a notch on Sunday night during an Investigation Discovery special centered on the unanswered question of what happened to the tiger breeder and amateur pilot. Jim Rathmann, a retired homicide investigator, told Fox News that cadaver dogs were brought in to aid in the search near one of Lewis’ lake houses and said he can’t possibly fathom what his family might be going through nearly 25 years after Lewis went missing. “That area near the lake house is going to be explored further,” Rathmann said. “So there's a lot of information that we're going to reveal that that hasn't been heard and that a lot of people are going to be surprised when they see this thing. Rathmann is leading an investigation to discover the truth, revealing new theories uncovered by private investigators, reliving Lewis’s final days and demeanor with those closest to him, and unpacking evidence exposed by criminal...
    Carole Baskin said she would have killed her first husband to escape her marriage in a shocking letter unearthed from 30 years ago. The Big Cat Rescue founder, 59, has been the subject of speculation linking her with the disappearance of her second husband, Don Lewis. But the Tiger King star penned a letter 30 years ago saying she 'would have eventually killed' her first husband, Michael Murdock. She has now clarified she made the remarks because he was abusive and she would only act in self-defense.  Carole Baskin said she would have killed her first husband in a shocking letter unearthed from 30 years ago Carole penned the letter to Don's first wife Gladys after conducting an affair with him for nine years. The letter, seen by TMZ, has been unearthed ahead of a new documentary about Joe Exotic to be aired on Investigation Discovery this weekend. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Ivanka Trump got paid millions as a 'consultant' on family... NYC socialite Libbie Mugrabi 'owes nearly $150,000 in rent... ...
    The family lawyer of Carole Baskin's first husband, Don Lewis, says it's "impossible" to believe both the "Dancing with the Stars" contestant and the woman who has come forward with new information on the cold case. As viewers of the Netflix "Tiger King" docuseries know, the big cat enthusiast who is the archnemesis of Joe Exotic, who is currently seeking a presidential pardon, has maintained her innocence since Lewis went missing in 1997 and was declared dead. John Phillips, the Don Lewis family lawyer representing all of his children and grandchildren--who appeared in an ad on ABC's "DWTS" demanding answers into their father's death and offering a $100,000 reward-- spoke to Nancy Grace in an exclusive interview on Fox Nation's "Crime Stories." Commenting on an interview on the new CBS limited series "48 Hours Suspicion," in which Trish Farr-Payne said she believes her ex-husband Kenny Farr, who was Baskin's former handyman, may have played a role in Lewis' 1997 disappearance, Phillips said the timing is really important. CAROLE BASKIN'S MISSING HUSBAND'S FAMILY AIRS COMMERCIAL DURING 'DWTS' PREMIERE "I've sat down and talked to Trish, formerly Trish Farr, Kitty Farr, his ex-wife,...
    Carole Baskin said it would be a “huge relief” if her missing former husband — rumored to have been killed and fed to tigers — were to be found thanks to a commercial that ran during her “Dancing With the Stars” debut. Baskin reacted this week to the spot put out by the family of Don Lewis, which aired Monday night. “I believe their actions are just a publicity stunt, but if it helps us find Don, then that will be a huge relief,” the owner of Big Cat Rescue said in an email to CNN. The ad, which ran in Florida where Baskin’s sanctuary is located, featured Lewis’ three daughters, Gale, Lynda and Donna, and his former assistant, Anne McQueen, as well as the family’s attorney. They believe Baskin has something to do with her husband’s disappearance in 1997 — claims she’s vehemently denied — and are offering a $100,000 reward for information in his case. Baskin rose to fame as the eccentric owner of Big Cat Rescue on the hit Netflix docuseries “Tiger King: Murder, Mayhem and Madness,”...
    Carole Baskin said it would be a “huge relief” if her missing former husband — rumored to have been killed and fed to tigers — were to be found thanks to a commercial that ran during her “Dancing With the Stars” debut. Baskin reacted this week to the spot put out by the family of Don Lewis, which aired Monday night. “I believe their actions are just a publicity stunt, but if it helps us find Don, then that will be a huge relief,” the owner of Big Cat Rescue said in an email to CNN. The ad, which ran in Florida where Baskin’s sanctuary is located, featured Lewis’ three daughters, Gale, Lynda and Donna, and his former assistant, Anne McQueen, as well as the family’s attorney. They believe Baskin has something to do with her husband’s disappearance in 1997 — claims she’s vehemently denied — and are offering a $100,000 reward for information in his case. Baskin rose to fame as the eccentric owner of Big Cat Rescue on the hit Netflix docuseries “Tiger King: Murder, Mayhem and Madness,”...
    THE View's Joy Behar is apparently the only person on the planet whose lockdown viewing hasn't included Netflix's The Tiger King. The 77-year-old made it awkward during a discussion about Carole Baskin's Dancing With The Stars debut, on Tuesday, when she suggested Baskin's missing ex-husband would have been a coup to for the ABC show. 16 Carole Baskin's Dancing With The Stars debut was discussed on The View with an awkward faux pasCredit: Kelsey McNeal/ABC via Getty Images It certainly would have been, considering Don Lewis was declared dead in 2002. “I have no idea what Tiger King is,” Behar said. “What they told me this morning is that she’s under suspicion and the husband is missing. "So what would have been a really big coup for ABC was to have the husband on Dancing With the Stars. Now that would have been good television. Bring him back!” Her co-hosts made their frustration at her faux pas clear, as they rolled their eyes at the suggestion. 16 Joy Behar put her foot in it when discussing The Tiger KingCredit: ABC...
    The ex-wife of Carole Baskin's former handyman claims he previously threatened to put her in a meatgrinder like he did Don Lewis.  Lewis, Baskin's former husband, disappeared in 1997 and his body has never been found.  During hit Netflix show Tiger King, her nemesis Joe Exotic claimed Baskin killed her husband, put him in a meat grinder and fed him to her tigers.   Now Trish Farr-Payne has come forward in her first TV interview with CBS to claim that she believes Lewis did go in the meat grinder and that her former husband Kenny Farr played a role.  Scroll down for video  Trish Farr-Payne says in her first TV interview with '48 Hours Suspicion' that her former husband Kenny Farr brought home a large freezer with a padlock that disappeared around the time that Lewis was reported missing. She believes her husband could have been involved CBS Privacy Policy 'Kenny had threatened to put me in a grinder, he said, "If you try to leave me again, I'm gonna put you in the grinder, like I did Don",' Farr-Payne says...
    Holding out hope! Britney Spears’ ex-husband Jason Alexander desires to be again within the singer’s life in any method doable. Alexander has saved in contact with the “Poisonous” singer, 38, since their 2004 annulment and his emotions for her are nonetheless robust. So would he need to get again collectively together with her? “Oh, yeah, undoubtedly,” Alexander, 38, informed Us Weekly solely on Wednesday, August 19, about rekindling a romance with Spears. “If they might give us an sincere probability, you already know? And he or she actually needed that. I’d give it a shot.”Britney Spears and Jason Alexander Shutterstock (2)“I’ve bought love for her, undoubtedly,” he mentioned whereas attending a #FreeBritney protest in Los Angeles on Wednesday. “However, you already know, I’ve needed to transfer on, so it’s form of like a kind of issues. It’s not gonna be the tip of the world if it don’t occur, however I really feel like I’m displaying my help.” He continued: “I’d like to be again in her life a way or one other, however this conservatorship is holding that...
    TEEN Mom’s Jenelle Evans paid her haters no mind on July 4th while relaxing in a bikini out by the pool. The mother of three, who recently took her husband David Eason back after his latest arrest, told followers not to “bother” her. Teen Mom's Jenelle Evans celebrated July Fourth relaxing by the poolCredit: Instagram Jenelle’s husband was arrested in North Carolina on charges of assault with a deadly weapon and communicating threats last month. The couple spent a week arguing, but she ultimately took him back, and she doesn’t care what anyone thinks about her doing so. On Saturday, the 28-year-old Teen Mom showed just how much she isn’t listen to any haters with a couple of photos of her relaxing in a lounge chair in a green bikini and a tied-up white tank top. The first shot has her laying back and looking up to the sky, while the second features Jenelle looking directly at the camera. She hung out in a lounge chair in a teeny bikiniCredit: Instagram She recently got back together with her husband David Eason after...
    Jill Biden predicted on "The View" Tuesday that many Republicans will vote for her husband, former Vice President Joe Biden, rather than President Trump this November. "As you know, Republicans are very tribal and Trump says that he has a 96 percent approval rating in the Republican Party," co-host Meghan McCain had asked. "He is predicting a big win because of the silent majority, which we know from 2016 does exist. How can you counter what he's saying?" AS TRUMP BLASTS POLLS, SOME GOP DONORS STARTING TO RAISE SOME CONCERNS "Meghan, I have a little bit of a different slant on it," Jill Biden responded. "From what I've seen, a lot of Republicans are going to vote for Joe. "You know, and they've been saying it," she added. "Maybe they're not saying it publicly. But when I was out there on the trail, a lot of people came up to me and said, 'Jill, I'm a Republican, but I'm going to vote for your husband because he's a moderate and he's a steady leader and we believe in Joe.' "And so, I think, you know, of course Trump has his supporters. But I think a lot of his supporters have become disillusioned, especially in the way he's handled this...