Web Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Friday, Feb 03, 2023 - 10:44:53
69 results - (0.007 seconds)

in Tesco’s:

latest news at page 1:
    LET'S be honest - the looming second lockdown has really thrown a spanner in the works with our Christmas shopping plans. But while it looks like the majority of presents will probably have to be ordered online this year, you might just want to check out the toy deals in your local Tesco first. 3The mum bought 10 of the reduced toys - which only cost her a tennerCredit: Extreme Couponing and Bargains That's right, the supermarket has slashed the prices of popular toys - including Lego and Barbie - in their huge sale. And if you're really lucky, you could also bag a £10 Pop! Marvel toy for just £1 too. Posting on the Facebook group Extreme Couponing and Bargains UK, one savvy shopper alerted the 1.5m members to the epic saving. She wrote: "Look out at Tesco! £10 down to £1 each - that’s a little something extra for nieces, nephew and my little man." 3The toys had been reduced to just £1 in the saleCredit: Extreme Couponing and Bargains In total, the mum stocked up on 10...
    A SHOPPER has been told she can't buy sanitary pads in a Welsh supermarket - as they're not essential. Twitter user Katie messaged Tesco directly after being told she was unable to purchase the items. ⚠️ Read our coronavirus live blog for the latest news & updates A woman has hit out at Tesco after she was unable to buy sanitary products in a Welsh branch The Twitter user was told the items are banned by the Welsh government during the shutdown And officials from the chain replied to say the Welsh government says the items can't be sold throughout the ongoing 17-day firebreak lockdown. A PR representative said: "We understand how frustrating these changes will be for our Welsh customers. "However, we have been told by the Welsh Government not to sell, these items for the duration of the firebreak." It comes as officials in the country face a huge backlash over their definition over what counts as essential - and what doesn't. During the new shutdown, which came into force at 6pm on Friday, stores are unable...
    LET'S face it - our kids' obsession with L.O.L Surprise dolls shows no signs of slowing down any time soon. And while they may not be the most expensive toys out there, there's no denying that the costs rack up over time. 3The shopper shared a photo of the L.O.L Surprise Tiny Toys sets on sale in B&MCredit: Extreme Couponing and Bargains UK group/Facebook That said, one savvy mum has revealed how she bagged a £6 set of L.O.L Surprise Tiny Toys for only £1.99 in B&M - and unsurprisingly, other parents are now rushing to stock up. Posting on the Facebook group Extreme Couponing and Bargains UK, the mum explained: "Got these from B&M for £1.99 - they're £6 in Tesco! "I got the last few but they're restocking. I asked for the box. And its got a figure on it!" In Argos and Tesco, the L.O.L Surprise Tiny Toys sets are currently available for £6 and contain five surprises - and if you collect all 18, you can build a Glamper van for the dolls. 3The sets...
    SUMMER may sadly be over - but on the bright side, we can finally crack out our cozy bedding as the long nights draw in. Well if you're looking to take your duvet game to the next level, then you might to head down to your nearest Tesco ASAP. 2The grey teddy fleece bedding has glow-in-the-dark starsCredit: Facebook That's right, the supermarket has slashed the price of Silent Night's teddy fleece bedding. And if you're quick, you might be able to bag a £20 double glow-in-the-dark duvet for just £7.50. Posting on the Facebook group B&M Bargains and More, savvy shopper Jess Haynes rushed to stock up on the bedding when she saw spotted the saving. She wrote: "Silent Night teddy fleece duvet - £7.50 picked up yesterday! 2The £20 set only cost £7.50 in the Tesco saleCredit: Facebook "They also had king sheets £3 and pillow cases £1.25 which I picked up for my mum." The grey teddy fleece set is covered in glow-in-the-dark stars and consists of a double duvet cover and two pillow cases. However, the...
    A Tesco shopper was left stunned after discovering the face of Donald Trump in her £4.60 frozen tuna steak.  Amanda Brewster, 36, did a double-take when she took her lunch out of the freezer and spotted the US President's fishy doppelganger staring back at her. The mother-of-two, from Houghton-le-Spring in Tyne and Wear, was stunned to find Mr Trump's uncanny likeness in her steak - including his trademark bouffant - but said that her version was much happier looking. Amanda Brewster, 36, was stunned to find the face of Donald Trump in her £4.60 Tesco tuna steak when she took her meal out of the freezer The mother-of-two was shocked by the steak's uncanny likeness to President Trump - even featuring his trademark bouffant After taking a quick photograph, the Trump look-alike was shoved in the oven and Ms Brewster enjoyed it on a bed of coconut rice.  Ms Brewster said: 'I fancied a tuna steak, took it out of the freezer, put it on the side and I thought 'oh my god that looks like Donald Trump'. 'It had...
    A MUM thought she was seeing stars and stripes when she found Donald Trump's face in her Tesco tuna steak. Amanda Brewster, 36, had plenty to get her teeth into when she took her fish from the freezer and saw the US President staring back at her. 5The steak came complete with two eyes, a nose and Donald Trump's signature hair styleCredit: Kennedy News and Media 5The steak shared Trump's signature hairstyle 5Amanda Brewster holds a picture of her Trump-shaped steakCredit: Kennedy News and Media The likeness between the fish lunch and the American leader was immediately apparent - from Trump's eyes and nose to his trademark bouffant. The frozen meal even shared the President's sun-kissed glow. Mum-of-two Amanda said: "I fancied a tuna steak, took it out of the freezer, put it on the side and I thought 'oh my god that looks like Donald Trump'. "I saw the face and the likeness to Trump straight away I couldn't believe it. 'GOOD HEAD OF HAIR' "He had quite a good head of hair, the chin comes out a...
    As cases begin to rise again, UK supermarkets are re-introducing purchase limits on products to stem the potential waves of panic buying. On Friday, a national survey by the UK Office for National Statistics (ONS) estimated that there were 9,600 new cases a day in the UK in the first week of September 19 – three times more than those taken by the tests. This is a 60 per cent increase over the previous week, with the virus growing in London and the northwest of the UK. It has seen Tesco ration items from supermarket companies such as toilet paper, baby wipes, flour and dry pasta. A Tesco spokesman said: “We have good availability, lots of stocks, and we encourage our customers to shop normally. “To ensure that everyone buys what they need, we have introduced wholesale limitations on a limited number of products. “To help our customers shop safely, we also have co-workers at the entrances to our large stores to remind customers of the security measures we have in place, including the legal requirement to wear a face...
    LET'S be honest - sometimes it feels there's a new must-have toy our kids are desperate to get their hands on each and every day. And they ALWAYS seem to cost a fortune. Well if your little one is obsessed with Barbie dolls, then you might want to head down to your local Tesco ASAP. 2The mum bagged FOUR £12 Barbie dolls for just £15 when she used Tesco's Scan As You Shop deviceCredit: Extreme Couponing and Bargains UK group/Facebook That's right, one mum has revealed how she accidentally discovered that £12 mermaid Barbies had been reduced to just £3.75 each in the sale. Posting on the Facebook group Extreme Couponing and Bargains UK, she explained how the signs in Tesco said the dolls would be £12 each or 2 for £15. But when she scanned them herself, the two dolls only showed up as £7.50 - and so she decided to snap up four of the reduced Barbies. Although the dolls were still showing up as full price when she got to the checkout, the woman says the...
    EAGER parents are gearing up for Christmas and taking advantage of toy sales that are happening across a number of big-name stores. Thrifty mums have spotted some impressive bargains in store at Home Bargains and Tesco while others are raving about massive discounts from Argos. 5One mum spotted Christmas-themed Barbie dolls for £5.99Credit: Extreme Couponing and Bargains UK group/Facebook Argos has the biggest range of toys on offer with parents alerting other bargain-hunters of their finds in the Extreme Couponing and Bargains UK group. If LEGO is a hot ticket item in your household, you can snap up a Friends alpaca jungle playset for half price - costing just £27.50 down from £55. Thrilled to have spotted it, one mum wrote: "For anyone looking for LEGO bargains I have just bought this LEGO friend set in Argos half price and the box is massive." Also on offer is a range of Nerf toys which are also on offer for half price. 5This LEGO set from Argos is slashed to just £27.50 down from £55Credit: Argos 5Tesco is...
    IT might not seem like the most important purchase - but trust us when we say that a good nightlight can make a world of difference to your little one's sleeping habits. That said, one thrifty mum has bagged a £20 Slumber Buddies night light for just £5 in the Tesco sale - and parents can't stop raving about it. 2The Slumber Buddies night light has been reduced to £5 in TescoCredit: Facebook/Extreme Couponing and Bargains UK Posting on the Facebook group Extreme Couponing and Bargains UK, the shopper alerted the group's 1.5m members to the £15 saving. The night lights - which double up as cuddly toys - project stars around the walls of your child's room in red, green or blue. What's more, the elephant, turtle and puppy toys can also play five soothing songs and automatically turn off between 15 and 45 minutes later. The post racked up hundreds of "likes" and comments from other parents who were quick to sing the night light's praises. 2It'll set you back £19.99 in ArgosCredit: Argos Slumber Buddies Classic...
    A BABY died in his parent's arm after the the mum was told by midwives "to talk to Tesco" during labour. Adele Thomas, 25, was turned away from the Ysbyty Ystrad Fawr Birth Centre in Caerphilly, South Wales three times while in labour. 3Adele and Stephen with baby ZakCredit: MEDIA WALES 3Adele was told to walk to Tesco while she was in labourCredit: MEDIA WALES When she was admitted after the fourth attempt she then described how two midwives argued while her son, Zak, was trapped in the birth canal for 35 minutes. The baby boy was starved of oxygen and needed resuscitating when he was born in July 2018, Wales Online reported. Adele said how her son was picked up "by his arms and leg" and rushed to a resuscitation room for half an hour while she and her partner Stephen Carter didn't know if their son as alive or dead. Zak was rushed to the Royal Gwent Hospital in Newport, where he sadly died two days later. Adele, from Caerphilly, said: "Initially being turned away by staff...
    IT'S always a good idea to have a back-up supply of towels for unexpected overnight guests... but let's be honest, how many of us been caught short without any clean ones to offer? Well if you've ever found yourself in this position, then you might want to head to Tesco ASAP - because they're reduced their towels down to just £1.50 in their mega sale. 2One bargain hunter posted a photo of the reduced towels on FacebookCredit: Extreme Couponing and Bargains UK group/Facebook While hand towels are currently on sale for £1.50, a bath towel will only set you back £2.50. Meanwhile, the biggest towel in the range has been reduced to £3.50 from £7 and is available in teal and grey. Posting on the Facebook group Extreme Couponing and Bargains UK, one shopper alerted the group's 1.5m members. The post has racked up over 500 "likes" and comments in the groups from other bargain hunters. 2The reduced towels start from £1.50Credit: Tesco Simple Value Towel, £1.50 from Tesco - buy now One user wrote: "I have these...
    PUB and restaurant workers in Middlesbrough have been warned to wear facemasks or face being publicly named and shamed. Mayor Andy Preston hit out after being shocked at the number of people in the town centre flouting coronavirus social distancing “unchallenged”. 2Middlesbrough mayor Andy Preston has threatened to 'name and shame' those who flout social distancingCredit: North News and Pictures He told a virtual council meeting: “If people aren’t doing that [wearing a mask], as I can’t force them, I want to know why and I’m happy to name and shame them.” The mayor also urged locals to be responsible as he warned the town is “on the fringe of something serious”, after cases of covid-19 spiked in recent days, Teesside Live reports. If people aren’t doing that, as I can’t force them, I want to know why and I’m happy to name and shame them.Andy Preston Fourteen people tested positive on Wednesday after 12 reported positive tests on Tuesday and eight on Monday. Mr Preston said: “I do not want to panic anyone but I want to make it...
    An American woman has revealed all her favourite things about visiting Britain, including Tesco shopping trips and Greggs sausage rolls.   Pastry chef Ally Burnett, 31, is from Huntsville, Alabama but is engaged to a British man from the Midlands, and shared on TikTok all her favourite things about her trips across the Atlantic.  The video, which also included her love for veggie Percy Pigs and the British Version of Cadbury chocolate, racked up over 30,000 likes and over 400 comments.   British users were delighted with her selection, with many insisting she had been 'accepted as one of our own', while another teased they'd 'chatted with the Queen' who had said she was 'welcome anytime'.  @sugar_pusher Rating my fav British things. ##ratethings ##british ##fyp ##foryou ##Teleport ##stepintolove ##LittleVoice ♬ original sound - sugar_pusher TikTok Privacy Policy Pasty chef Ally Burnett, 31, pictured,  is from Huntsville, Alabama but is engaged to British man, from the Midlands She shared on TikTok all her favourite things about her trips across the atlantic, with the post racking up over 30,000 likes and over...
    SHE'S best known for recommending bargain cleaning products and budget-friendly organisation tips - but Mrs Hinch's fashion finds have also been a hit. The 30-year-old, whose real name is Sophie Hichcliffe, struck a pose in gorgeous £16 floral dress from Boohoo. 5 The 30-year-old took to Instagram to show off her dressCredit: Instagram Sophie showed off the frock for her 3.5 million Instagram followers, showing off her trim figure in the mirror. She said: "The dress, guys, is from Boohoo. It's actually shorter on one side than the other." Ever the bargain hunter, Sophie joyfully exclaimed that the frock only set her back £16. The dress in question appears to be Boohoo's High Neck Ruffle Floral Midi Dress, which was originally priced at £20 but has been reduced in the sale. 5 The cleaning queen struck a pose in the looCredit: Instagram 5 The dress has been reduced to £16 from £20Credit: boohoo The black version of the dress, as modelled by the Queen of Clean herself, has since sold out. But you can still nab the frock in blue,...
    TESCO has launched an investigation after the “world’s most venomous spider” was found crawling around a store in Hampshire. Worker Jack Farrar, from Portsmouth, was unpacking boxes of bananas imported from Columbia when made the horrifying discovery. 3Tesco has launched an investigation after the “world’s most venomous spider” was found crawling around a store in HampshireCredit: Jack Farrar Jack whipped out his phone and filmed the spider as it crawled under some shelves at Tesco Extra in Havant. The arachnid is thought to be a Brazilian Wandering Spider or "Murderess" as it is commonly known. The clip, captioned, "Tesco's Finest", shows the spider lurking as Jack unpacks boxes of fruit. He zooms in to reveal the massive creepy crawly, which waves its front legs menacingly. The action is said to be a warning sign in Brazilian Wandering Spiders, which signifies they are about to attack. Another image posted by Jack shows the spider up close, with its multitude of beady eyes glaring at the camera. DEADLY SPIDER The Tesco worker posted the video on Twitter with the caption: "Here’s a...
    HORRIFIED shoppers claim they found a deadly spider that can kill in two hours in bananas from Tesco. Two people came home with eggs and a "deadly" spider in their bunches from the same Kidderminster store. 3Tesco shoppers claim they found a deadly spider in a pack of bananasCredit: Mirrorpix 3One shopper noticed an egg sac on one of her bananasCredit: Mirrorpix Experts have struggled to make up their minds on what the spider could be - with one saying it is a dangerous Brazilian wandering spider, and another saying it isn't harmful. The wandering spider is thought to be the world's most dangerous, with a poison that can kill its victim in two hours. It has been known to hide and lay eggs in banana plants in native South America. The Mirror reports Dad-of-two Geoff, 40, said: “We noticed it while unpacking in the kitchen. It looked like it had been squished when we packed the bags. “I contacted Tesco straight away and got on social media to warn others, just in case. “I’m very glad it was dead...
    KIERAN TIERNEY was backed to one day captain Arsenal after the "humble" Scot was pictured carrying his kit in a Tesco bag before playing Sheffield United. The left-back featured from the start in the Gunners FA Cup clash at Bramall Lane. 2 Kieran Tierney was backed to one day captain Arsenal after carrying his kit in a Tesco bag before playing Sheffield UnitedCredit: Twitter @Arsenal But even before kick off he was receiving praise from fans online after modestly arriving with a Tesco bag. One said: "Look at Tierney with his Tesco bag fs. Love this boy, future Arsenal captain." Another said: "Absolutely love and hate Kieran Tierney showing up with a Tesco bag haha. He’s a real one that’s for sure." Tierney has only played three times under new manage Mikel Arteta, having been sidelined since December with a shoulder injury. But the 22-year-old admitted Arteta's impact at the Emirates has been incredible. He told Sky Sports: "I've seen all his video meetings, I've been in the meetings together as a team, before the games, after the games and...
    Tesco It has risen 1.90% this Friday on the London Stock Exchange. The British food and retail giant celebrates a 7.9% increase in its sales ‘like for like’ in the first fiscal quarter. The group’s total sales have risen to £ 13.38bn in the quarter ended May 30. Of their income during that period, the UK and Ireland have contributed £ 12.21 billion, 8.2% more than in the same period of the previous fiscal year. Tesco has also pointed to the advancement of 9% of its online sales, which already represent 16% of the total. Not everything has gone so well for Tesco Bank. The business unit expects to record operating losses of between £ 175 million and £ 200 million. For its part, Tesco foresees a cost increase for the entire group for the fiscal year 2021, of about £ 840 million more. “In just five weeks, We have doubled our online capacity to help our most disadvantaged members and transformed our stores to comply with security measures.“has defended the CEO of the group, Dave Lewis.