Monday, Dec 05, 2022 - 20:26:21
57 results - (0.008 seconds)

Thompson and Khlo:

latest news at page 1:
    Tristan Thompson celebrated ex Khloé Kardashian’s 36th birthday on Saturday, praising 2-year-old daughter True‘s “beautiful and loving” mother. Sharing a photo of the trio on Instagram, the Cleveland Cavaliers center said Kardashian deserves “the world” while wishing her a happy birthday. “I’m wise enough now to know, you came into my life to show me just what it means to be an incredible person,” Thompson began. “I appreciate how I am able to learn from and grow because of you. I thank God for the beautiful and loving woman you are to everyone, especially our daughter True.” “You deserve the world Koko! True and I love you mama. Happy Birthday @khloekardashian,” the 29-year-old NBA star continued. Kardashian later commented on Thompson’s post, writing: “Awww this is sweet!! Thank you TT.” On Friday, Thompson also reacted to Kardashian’s pre-birthday selfie, calling the Good American founder, “The Queen.” Kardashian and Thompson initially split in February 2019 after the athlete was accused of cheating with Jordyn Woods, Kylie Jenner’s former BFF. In April, Kardashian and Thompson celebrated daughter True’s second birthday together....
    Tristan Thompson celebrated ex Khloé Kardashian’s 36th birthday on Saturday, praising 2-year-old daughter True‘s “stunning and loving” mom. Sharing a photograph of the trio on Instagram, the Cleveland Cavaliers middle stated Kardashian deserves “the world” whereas wishing her a cheerful birthday. “I’m smart sufficient now to know, you got here into my life to point out me simply what it means to be an unimaginable particular person,” Thompson started. “I respect how I’m able to study from and develop due to you. I thank God for the gorgeous and loving girl you’re to everybody, particularly our daughter True.” “You deserve the world Koko! True and I really like you mama. Completely happy Birthday @khloekardashian,” the 29-year-old NBA star continued. Kardashian later commented on Thompson’s submit, writing: “Awww that is candy!! Thanks TT.” On Friday, Thompson additionally reacted to Kardashian’s pre-birthday selfie, calling the Good American founder, “The Queen.” Kardashian and Thompson initially break up in February 2019 after the athlete was accused of dishonest with Jordyn Woods, Kylie Jenner’s former BFF. In April, Kardashian and Thompson celebrated daughter True’s...
    View this post on Instagram A post shared by Tristan Thompson (@realtristan13) on Jun 27, 2020 at 12:47pm PDT Tristan Thompson celebrated ex Khloé Kardashian’s 36th birthday on Saturday, praising 2-year-old daughter True‘s “beautiful and loving” mother. Sharing a photo of the trio on Instagram, the Cleveland Cavaliers center said Kardashian deserves “the world” while wishing her a happy birthday. “I’m wise enough now to know, you came into my life to show me just what it means to be an incredible person,” Thompson began. “I appreciate how I am able to learn from and grow because of you. I thank God for the beautiful and loving woman you are to everyone, especially our daughter True.” “You deserve the world Koko! True and I love you mama. Happy Birthday @khloekardashian,” the 29-year-old NBA star continued. Kardashian later commented on Thompson’s post, writing: “Awww this is sweet!! Thank you TT.” View this post on Instagram A post shared by Khloé (@khloekardashian) on Jun 26, 2020 at 2:54pm PDT On Friday, Thompson also reacted to Kardashian’s pre-birthday selfie, calling the Good...
    All of the feels! Khloé Kardashian was overwhelmed with love on her 36th birthday from her family and friends, together with her ex-boyfriend Tristan Thompson andsister Kim Kardashian. Thompson, 29, posted an image of Khloé and their 2-year-old daughter, True, by way of Instagram on Saturday, June 27. “I’m smart sufficient now to know, you got here into my life to indicate me simply what it means to be an unimaginable particular person,” the athlete captioned the picture of the trio. “I respect how I’m able to study from and develop due to you. I thank God for the attractive and loving girl you’re to everybody, particularly our daughter True. You deserve the world Koko! True and I like you mama. Joyful Birthday @khloekardashian.” In the meantime, Kim, 39, shared a photograph by way of Instagram on Saturday, June 27, of the Revenge Physique host smiling as she obtained glammed up for an occasion. “Joyful Birthday to essentially the most lovely soul,” the KKW Magnificence founder captioned the put up. “Thanks for at all times being so constructive and considerate...
    The former couple have been celebrating many holidays together recently. Khloé Kardashian is grateful that she’s able to spend time with her daughter and her ex, Tristan Thompson. According to a source that spoke with People, the trio recently celebrated Father’s Day together in Los Angeles. The source added that Kardashian has been relishing the holidays they’ve all spent together this year. “Tristan celebrated Father’s Day in L.A. with Khloé and True. Khloé is very happy that they have been able to celebrate so many special days together this year, including Easter, True’s birthday, and Mother’s Day,” the source said. To celebrate the holiday, Kardashian also posted a couple of pictures of Thompson with their daughter True on Instagram, according to the magazine. The photo showed Thompson and True hanging in the pool, and another of them wearing matching camouflage outfits. In the caption to the post, Kardashian said that True and Thompson were “definitely twins.” True remains their main priority, but Kardashian and Thompson are also growing back together, according to the source. “She and Tristan are great. And...
    Workforce Tristan? Kim Kardashian has seen a change in Tristan Thompson one yr after his break up from her sister Khloé Kardashian amid a dishonest scandal. Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson’s Relationship Timeline The KKW Magnificence founder, 39, informed Scott Disick about her dinner with Thompson, 29, in a bonus clip from season 18 of Retaining Up With the Kardashians. Kim’s outing with the Cleveland Cavaliers participant was featured on a February episode of the E! sequence.Kim Kardashian, Tristan Thompson and Khloe Kardashian. Shutterstock (3)“He’s, like, truthfully so good,” the Skims founder informed Disick, 37. The Flip It Like Disick star added, “He made errors, however I really feel like he’s making an attempt actually exhausting.” Kim replied, “He’s actually making an attempt actually exhausting. And it’s been a full yr of him as a unique individual.” Disick famous that it was finest for the household to stay on good phrases with Thompson, who shares 2-year-old daughter True with Khloé, 35. “To be in that place and really feel like everyone within the household that he simply had...
    Khloé Kardashian and Tristan Thompson are looking very close these days. The former couple have sparked speculation they’re back together after new video showed 29-year-old Thompson with his arm around the 35-year-old reality star. The video was captured at a birthday party for Jordan Clarkson, Thompson’s former teammate on the Cleveland Cavaliers. A rep for Kardashian declined to comment. Rumors of Kardashian and Thompson’s reconciliation began last month when fans began speculating she was pregnant with their second child. But the “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” star blasted the chatter by tweeting, “SMH people swear they know everything about me. Including my uterus. Sick … The nasty things you’re saying about me over A RUMOR! I have seen so many hurtful/despicable stories and tweets about me over a false story. And if it were true…. it’s MY LIFE, NOT YOURS.” Kardashian and Thompson also recently teamed up against Kimberly Alexander, who claimed Thompson fathered her child. They sent Alexander a cease and desist before suing her for libel. They’ve also been quarantining together during the coronavirus pandemic so that Thompson...