Monday, Dec 05, 2022 - 19:47:07
84 results - (0.005 seconds)

and Shay’s:

latest news at page 1:
    “Vanderpump Rules” star Scheana Shay revealed she, John Mayer and her roommate, “The Hills” star, Stacie Adams were involved in a “throuple.” “I’m working this party,” the 35-year-old reality star explained during her appearance on the “Flashbacks with Jessica Hall and Heather Rae Young” podcast. The comments were noted by Page Six in a piece published Thursday. (RELATED: John Mayer Denies He’s Dating Kourtney Kardashian) “I end up getting wasted with them,” Shay explained, about partying with Mayer and Jennifer Aniston. She said she first met the “Your Body is a Wonderland” hitmaker at a party and he and then-girlfriend Aniston were throwing at Grand Havana Room where she worked. The “Friends” star and Mayer dated from 2008-2009. (RELATED: John Mayer Rushed To The Hospital For Emergency Surgery) Shay continued, “Every time they did a shot, they would get me a shot.” Scheana Shay Says She Was in a ‘Throuple’ with John Mayer After He Split with Jennifer Aniston​ https://t.co/kz82XDrcht — People (@people) August 20, 2020 After Mayer and the “Horrible Bosses” star broke up, the reality star said...
    VANDERPUMP Rules star Scheana Shay claimed she was in a secret "throuple" with John Mayer and The Hills star Stacie Adams. The reality star opened up about the past relationship when she appeared on Heather Rae Young and Jessica Hall's Flashbacks podcast. 9 The reality star revealed that she was in a throuple with John Mayer and Stacie AdamsCredit: Rex Features 9 Scheana confirmed that the relationship was sexualCredit: 2019 Bravo Media LLC 9 Scheana and Stacie were roommates at the time Scheana said: "I was living with Stacie at the time. [We hung out] for about six months." She added that they would go to the musician's house "in Calabasas, or Hidden Hills, whatever it’s called. It just became, you know, kind of the three of us. We had a little throuple going on." The 35-year-old confirmed that the meetings were "sexual" and continued: "But then there was like me and another her. Everyone always had attention." Scheana admitted that she became "jealous" of Stacie because John, 42, "liked her" more. The Vandepump Rules star recalled: "I was like,...
    Scheana Shay recently made a stunning revelation about a past relationship. During ACTIONPARK MEDIA's Flashbacks podcast on Wednesday, the "Vanderpump Rules" star said she had an alleged "throuple" with musician John Mayer and a good female friend, Stacie Adams. A rep for Mayer was unavailable for comment when reached by Fox News. Fox News has reached out to Adams for comment. In the podcast, Shay alleges she met Mayer in 2008 at the Grand Havana Room in Beverly Hills, Calif., while she was a waitress and bartender. The reality TV star said she was working a private birthday party hosted by Mayer, who at the time was dating Jennifer Aniston. 'VANDERPUMP RULES' STAR SCHEANA SHAY REVEALS SHE SUFFERED A MISCARRIAGE "I'm working this party, and I end up getting wasted with them," claimed Shay. "Every time they did a shot, they would get me a shot ... I walked Jennifer to the bathroom at one point and then they invited me to go back to her place in the Palisades after for an after-party." Shay said she never made it to Aniston's house because she was "too...
    FORMER Vanderpump Rules star Scheana Shay has claimed that Selling Sunset's Chrishell Stause had become "jealous" of her estranged husband Justin Hartley's career. Scheana and Chrishell became friends in 2017 but the reality star has now alleged that she fell out with the 39-year-old after Chrishell treated her badly. 9Chrishell has been accused of being "fake"Credit: Getty Images 9Scheana alleged they fell out in 2017 Credit: Getty Images - Getty The Bravo personality claimed that when Chrishell's dog was killed by in a car accident, she wanted to send her friend a gift but didn't know her new address. She then direct messaged Justin on Instagram, to which Scheana claimed he thanked her and called the sentiment "sweet." But when Scheana told mutual friend Jamie Lynne about her gift, Jamie revealed that Chrishell had already been in touch to criticize Scheana's actions. "She then twists this conversation to Jamie and was like, 'Oh, my god. How embarrassing. Scheana texted?'" Scheana said. 9Chrishell and Justin began dating in 2014Credit: Getty Images - Getty 9Scheana made the comments on her podcastCredit: Rex...
    By: KDKA-TV News Staff PITTSBURGH (KDKA) – Dan + Shay are moving their tour, including their stop in Pittsburgh, to next year. The country music duo announced Tuesday that they’d made the “difficult decision” to postpone their tour, telling their fans “we’re absolutely crushed that it wasn’t able to happen this year, but your safety is more important to us than anything.” The pair will now be in Pittsburgh at the PPG Paints Arena on September 17, 2021. All tickets will be honored for rescheduled dates. If a show has been canceled or a ticket holder is unable to attend, refunds are available at the ticket’s point of purchase. One of the members, Dan Smyers, is a Carnegie Mellon University graduate and a Wexford native. Pittsburgh Mayor Bill Peduto has declared Aug. 2 Dan + Shay Day in Pittsburgh.
    It’s election season, so once again Democrats are pandering for Black votes. Their latest gimmick is for presumptive presidential nominee Joe Biden to very publicly consider — and perhaps select — a Black woman to be his running mate. In a move to pander for the votes of women, former Vice President Biden earlier promised that he would only consider women to be his vice presidential pick. White Democrats feel deeply entitled to the Black vote. This summer’s unrest has deepened that sense of entitlement, not checked it. CIVIL RIGHTS ATTORNEY BLASTS DEMOCRATIC PARTY: 'THEY BELIEVE EVERY BLACK MAN HAS TO VOTE FOR THEM' History shows that White Democrats largely ignore Black Americans until important elections when Democrats, like clockwork, create a racist bogeyman out of the Republican nominee (no matter who it is), demonizing Republicans as an existential threat to the Black community. For example in the wake of George Floyd’s killing by Minneapolis police and demands for police reform, Biden has done exactly what you would expect from him: divisively and falsely claimed that President Trump is the...
    VIDEO3:5503:55Trading Nation: E-retail stocks take offTrading Nation E-commerce stocks have roared higher off the March lows. Wayfair, Stitch Fix, Etsy and Chewy have rallied triple digits since the market trough four months ago. Overstock, the biggest mover, has skyrocketed 2,058% since its own bottom. These stocks have been hot commodities as the stay-at-home trade benefited from pandemic-related lockdowns and quarantines. Danielle Shay, director of options at Simpler Trading, said Overstock and its high-flying e-commerce peers have more upside. "The hype is exactly what makes them great, especially for short-term momentum traders like myself," Shay told CNBC's "Trading Nation" on Monday. "My favorite part about them is that they have high short interest, and they're right up near the highs where those short sellers are going to have to cover." Stitch Fix has the highest short interest at 43% of its float. Wayfair and Chewy have the next highest at 26% and 21%, respectively. "The higher these things go, the more likely the short sellers are to cover," said Shay. To take advantage of a short squeeze, Shay opts to buy...
    Portland Police Association office set on fire amid protests 7 Beloved Burgers Youll Never Be Able to Order Again The Best Beauty Instagrams of the Week: Shay Lia, Serena Williams, and More © Vogue View the Instagram photo. Big, brushed out curls led the way on Instagram this past week. Singer Shay Lia led the way, sporting a curly crown in a regal selfie captioned with the reminder: "Be yourself." Model and founder of Tender, a nonprofit empowering mothers by making essentials accessible, tossed up her spirals into a high ponytail while sharing the realities of trying to put a toddler to sleep. Meanwhile, singer-songwriter Cosima embraced a beautiful braid-out of her own. Major glam was front and center as well. Ali is back with another bold makeup look. This time, with a rainbow-bedazzled reminder to "Shop Black owned," and "put your dollar towards something good and get something good out of it!" Newlyweds Aweng Ade-Chuol and Alexus Ade-Chuol rocked long, raven-hued strands and smoky eyes, "on some real parental moves." Similarly, Serena Williams embraced a striking lid statement with...
    Frozen s'mores are the perfect treat to keep you cool this summer. Soflofooodie/Instagram Frozen homemade s'mores are a delicious twist on a camp classic.  Florida food bloggers Shay and Steph, of the popular Instagram account @soflofooodie, recently shared their recipe for the sweet treat.  It requires just six ingredients and a few easy steps.  The couple told Insider they recommend using two kinds of pudding  — like Oreo and chocolate — to make your frozen s'mores even more delicious.  Visit Insider's homepage for more stories. As summer heats up, we're all looking for new ways to cool down. And what better way to beat the heat than with a delicious twist on a campfire classic?  I'm talking, of course, about homemade frozen s'mores.  Florida food bloggers Shay and Steph, of the popular Instagram account @soflofooodie, recently shared their recipe for the sweet treat.  Their simple recipe requires just six ingredients, plus a few easy steps. 
    VANDERPUMP Rules star Scheana Shay leaned on boyfriend Brock Davies after revealing they suffered a miscarriage. The 35-year-old was six weeks along when she lost the pregnancy. 4 Vanderpump Rules star Scheana Shay leaned on boyfriend Brock Davies after revealing they suffered a miscarriageCredit: The Mega Agency 4 Scheana and Brock were seen at a restaurant in Santa Monica after their heartbreaking newsCredit: The Mega Agency 4 At one point the couple, who have been together for nine months, stopped to hug each otherCredit: The Mega Agency Scheana and Brock were seen at a restaurant in Santa Monica after their heartbreaking news. At one point the couple, who have been together for nine months, stopped to hug each other. The VPR star carried the book, Zen as F**k, as the couple had their temperature taken before going into the restaurant. Scheana wore her hair up with a black headband and donned a loose, black sweatshirt and black biker shorts. Brock wore a brown t-shirt and black denim shorts, and they both also wore face masks. Brock and Scheana are supporting each...
    Shay Mitchell and her boyfriend, Matte Babel, have been talking to their 8-month old daughter Atlas about the Black Lives Matter movement. The Canadian actress recently told Page Six that she and Babel, who are in an interracial relationship, think there’s “never an age where they’re too young to have those discussions.” “Regardless of if she can answer back or not,” she added, “I think it’s important that we read books, and she sees people that are different, and she knows that no matter what you look like everybody should be treated equally.” Mitchell, 33, is of Filipino, Scottish and Irish descent, and she says Babel, 39, is also of mixed heritage. But despite their diverse backgrounds, the “Pretty Little Liars” star said she feels “fortunate” to have “never” witnessed discrimination firsthand. “If there ever was anything that’s been said about it, it’s never been something that I’ve paid attention to, so I feel very fortunate about that,” she said. “But we both have parents who are also in an interracial relationship and it’s just something that we’ve never...
    Shay Mitchell and her boyfriend, Matte Babel, have been speaking to their 8-month outdated daughter Atlas in regards to the Black Lives Matter motion. The Canadian actress just lately instructed Web page Six that she and Babel, who’re in an interracial relationship, suppose there’s “by no means an age the place they’re too younger to have these discussions.” “No matter if she will reply again or not,” she added, “I believe it’s essential that we learn books, and she or he sees individuals which are totally different, and she or he is aware of that it doesn’t matter what you appear to be all people must be handled equally.” Mitchell, 33, is of Filipino, Scottish and Irish descent, and she or he says Babel, 39, can also be of combined heritage. However regardless of their various backgrounds, the “Fairly Little Liars” star stated she feels “lucky” to have “by no means” witnessed discrimination firsthand. “If there ever was something that’s been stated about it, it’s by no means been one thing that I’ve paid consideration to, so I really...
    Brock Davies has girlfriend Scheana Shay’s again in good instances and unhealthy. On Saturday, Davies penned a touching message to Shay, 35, at some point after the “Vandermpump Guidelines” star revealed she had not too long ago suffered a miscarriage. “She has my again and I’ve Hers,” Davies captioned an Instagram photograph of the pair standing by uneven water. Shay initially mentioned her miscarriage throughout Friday’s episode of the “Scheananigans with Scheana Shay” podcast. “So just a few weeks in the past, we discovered that I used to be pregnant,” an emotional Shay started. “For these of you who’ve adopted my fertility journey, I’m freezing my eggs. The final yr and a half, I did two rounds, one in January, one in July, and I didn’t assume that I may get pregnant by myself.” Informed by docs that it might be “near unattainable” for her to get pregnant, Shay in the end took a being pregnant take a look at after lacking her interval and after getting sick one morning after consuming. Shay’s physician additionally confirmed the being pregnant,...
    View this post on Instagram A post shared by Brock (@brock__davies) on Jun 26, 2020 at 3:58pm PDT Brock Davies has girlfriend Scheana Shay’s back in good times and bad. On Saturday, Davies penned a touching message to Shay, 35, one day after the “Vandermpump Rules” star revealed she had recently suffered a miscarriage. “She has my back and I have Hers,” Davies captioned an Instagram photo of the pair standing by choppy water. Shay initially discussed her miscarriage during Friday’s episode of the “Scheananigans with Scheana Shay” podcast. “So a few weeks ago, we found out that I was pregnant,” an emotional Shay began. “For those of you who have followed my fertility journey, I’m freezing my eggs. The last year and a half, I did two rounds, one in January, one in July, and I didn’t think that I could get pregnant on my own.” see also Scheana Shay reveals she suffered a miscarriage On Fridays epsiode of her "Scheananigans with Scheana Shay" podcast,... Told by doctors that it would be “close to impossible” for...
    VANDERPUMP Rules’ Scheana Shay’s boyfriend, Brock Davies, posted a sweet tribute to her writing: “she has my back and I have hers” after their tragic miscarriage news. In the Instagram photo the couple enjoyed a tender moment as the hunk held the Vanderpump Rules star in his arms with his back turned away from the camera, looking out to the sea. 6 Brock and Scheana are supporting each other through their miscarriage newsCredit: Instagram Scheana and Brock are supporting each other in the wake of the reality star’s miscarriage after their ‘miracle pregnancy’. Brock wore just a tiny pair of swimming pants for the beach photo shoot, posing with his back to the camera as he held his girlfriend tenderly in his arms. The Vanderpump star, 35, could be seen wearing water shoes as she smiled shyly at the camera, her dark brunette hair wild from the sea. He captioned the snap: "She has my back and I have Hers.” 6 The couple have been together for nine monthsCredit: Instagram The couple revealed they’d suffered a miscarriage on her Scheananigans...
    All of the love. Scheana Shay‘s boyfriend, Brock Davies, posted a candy message to her on Instagram on Friday, June 26, shortly after she revealed that she’d miscarried their first youngster. ‘Vanderpump Rules’ Star Scheana Shay’s Complete Dating History: From Eddie Cibrian to Brock Davies “She has my again and I’ve Hers,” the F45 coach and rugby participant, 30, captioned a photograph that confirmed him sporting Speedos and standing on the seaside along with his again to the digicam whereas the Vanderpump Guidelines star wrapped her legs and arms round him. He shared an analogous photograph on his Instagram Tales and wrote, “I bought you honey…. Clean seas doesn’t make good sailors.” The Bravo star shared his publish on her account, writing, “My man! @brock_davies I all the time could have your again!”Brock Davies and Scheana Shay Courtesy Scheana Shay/InstagramShay, 35, revealed in an emotional podcast episode on Friday that she’d miscarried at six weeks. Laura-Leigh, Vail Bloom and More ‘Vanderpump Rules’ Stars Who Left the Series: Where Are They Now? “Just a few weeks in the...
    The 'Vanderump Rules' star claps back at critics on her man's Instagram page. Scheana Shay clapped back at Instagram commenters who questioned her boyfriend Brock Davies’ relationship with his two children. Hours after the Vanderpump Rules veteran revealed that she suffered a devastating miscarriage in her sixth week of pregnancy with Brocks’s baby, the personal trainer shared a sweet photo of the two on the beach. But it was Scheana who showed she has her man’s back after some commenters called out Brock for his past issues with parenthood. In the photo posted just after the couple’s sad miscarriage news, Brock was pictured from behind she held Scheana in his arms. In the caption to the pic, the Australian athlete wrote that Scheana has his back and he has hers. But in comments to the post, some followers called out Brock for not being in Australia with his two kids from a previous relationship. “But what about your children in Australia,” one commenter wrote to Brock. “That’s f*cked up.” “Take care of the ones you made first,” another added. Brock...
    Scheana Shay has revealed the heartbreaking news that she suffered a miscarriage. “A few weeks ago, we found out that I was pregnant, and for those of you who have followed my fertility journey and freezing my eggs the last year and a half, I didn’t think I could get pregnant on my own,” the "Vanderpump Rules" star said on her “Scheananigans" podcast on Friday (via Us Weekly). “My doctors told me that it would be close to impossible," Shay, 35, added. So when the Bravo personality missed her period and got sick one morning after drinking, she explained that she didn't think anything of it until she spoke to a tarot card reader. 'VANDERPUMP RULES' STAR TOM SANDOVAL SPEAKS OUT ON STASSI SCHROEDER, KRISTEN DOUTE FIRINGS: 'IT CHANGES THINGS' From there, Shay decided to take a pregnancy test and when it came out positive, she bought four more. After she went to the doctor to confirm her pregnancy through a blood test, Shay decided to tell her dad on Father's Day. Television personality Scheana Shay attends the launch event for Zodiac Footwear at Elephante on March 03, 2020, in...
    Scheana Shay suffered a heartbreaking loss. The “Vanderpump Rules” star, 35, revealed that she suffered a miscarriage a few weeks ago on Friday’s episode of her “Scheananigans with Scheana Shay” podcast. “So a few weeks ago, we found out that I was pregnant,” she began the episode. “And for those of you who have followed my fertility journey, I’m freezing my eggs. The last year and a half, I did two rounds, one in January, one in July, and I didn’t think that I could get pregnant on my own.” Shay explained that her doctors told her it would be “close to impossible” to get pregnant, so she did not think anything of it when she initially missed her period and got sick one morning after drinking. The reality star then saw a tarot card reader who told her that she “has a child today if [she] wants it.” However, Shay thought that the reader was referring to her frozen eggs. Still, she decided to take a pregnancy test after her reading and called her boyfriend, Brock Davies, as...
    Scheana Shay suffered a heartbreaking loss. The “Vanderpump Guidelines” star, 35, revealed that she suffered a miscarriage a couple of weeks in the past on Friday’s episode of her “Scheananigans with Scheana Shay” podcast. “So a couple of weeks in the past, we discovered that I used to be pregnant,” she started the episode. “And for these of you who’ve adopted my fertility journey, I’m freezing my eggs. The final 12 months and a half, I did two rounds, one in January, one in July, and I didn’t assume that I may get pregnant alone.” Shay defined that her medical doctors instructed her it could be “near unattainable” to get pregnant, so she didn’t assume something of it when she initially missed her interval and obtained sick one morning after consuming. The truth star then noticed a tarot card reader who instructed her that she “has a baby at the moment if [she] desires it.” Nonetheless, Shay thought that the reader was referring to her frozen eggs. Nonetheless, she determined to take a being pregnant take a look at...
    Famous people whove had COVID-19 Gap stock soars as Kanye touts deal with his fashion brand Scheana Shay Tearfully Reveals She Suffered Devastating Miscarriage Sharing her story. Scheana Shay opened up about suffering a miscarriage in an emotional podcast episode on Friday, June 26. © Stewart Cook/Shutterstock Scheana Shay “A few weeks ago, we found out that I was pregnant, and for those of you who have followed my fertility journey and freezing my eggs the last year and a half, I didn’t think I could get pregnant on my own,” the Vanderpump Rules star, 35, said on “Scheananigans.” “My doctors told me that it would be close to impossible.” Although the reality star missed her period and got sick one morning after drinking, she initially didn’t think anything of the signs — until she spoke to a tarot card reader. The California native bought a pregnancy test and took it over FaceTime with her boyfriend, Brock Davies. When it came out positive, Shay bought four more tests. After the Bravo personality had a blood test and her doctor...
    VANDERPUMP Rules star Scheana Shay broke down in tears as she revealed she suffered a devastating miscarriage at six weeks pregnant. Scheana, 35, shared the sad news on Friday’s episode of her podcast, Scheananigans. 2 Scheana Shay revealed she suffered a miscarriage at six weeks pregnant The Vanderpump Rules star tearfully said: “A few weeks ago, we found out that I was pregnant, and for those of you who have followed my fertility journey and freezing my eggs the last year and a half, I didn’t think I could get pregnant on my own. My doctors told me that it would be close to impossible.” Scheana missed her period and got sick after a night of drinking, but she didn’t realize she was pregnant until she spoke with a tarot card reader. The Bravo star took a pregnancy test over FaceTime with her boyfriend, Brock Davies. When the result was positive, she bought four more tests. 2 The Vanderpump Rules star 'felt off' when she began bleedingCredit: Getty Images A blood test and her doctor confirmed she was pregnant. She...
    Beginning younger! Shay Mitchell is educating her and Matte Babel’s 8-month-old daughter, Atlas, life classes early. See Shay Mitchell’s Sweetest Moments With Her Daughter Atlas “We’ve integrated [hygiene] into her bedtime routine,” the Fairly Little Liars alum, 33, lately informed Us Weekly completely whereas selling her Safeguard partnership. “After studying her books, we wash her arms and I do the “Glad Birthday” tune. I sing it twice over simply to verify we get 20 seconds in. She undoubtedly thinks I’m her personal private jester, however it’s simply enjoyable.” The actress hopes her baby will look again at quarantining amid the coronavirus pandemic with “fond recollections,” she informed Us, including, “[We] wish to begin wholesome habits as quickly as attainable.”Shay Mitchell and Atlas Courtesy of Shay Mitchell/Instagram How Celeb Parents Are Educating Kids About Racism After George Floyd’s Death The Canadian star feels the identical manner about “educating [Atlas] about” racism and present occasions. “Included in her nighttime routine, we all the time learn a e-book to her, and one which we’ve been studying lots is A Is For Activists,” Mitchell...
    A Las Vegas police officer was paralyzed from the neck down after he was shot in the head while monitoring riots over the death of George Floyd June 1. “Shay is on a ventilator and will remain so,” Officer Shay Mikalonis’s family said. “He is also paralyzed from the neck down and unable to speak. Shay is awake and seems to recognize his family members.” Mikalonis is a four year veteran of the LVMPD and comes from a law enforcement family. A 29-year-old Las Vegas police officer remains paralyzed from the neck down after he was shot in the head monitoring riots over the death of George Floyd, according to his family. Officer Shay Mikalonis’ family announced in a statement Saturday that Mikalonis had been paralyzed from the neck down and remained on a ventilator after he was shot him in the head June 1. The officer had been accepted at a spine rehabilitation center, the family said, and would remain on the ventilator for the foreseeable future. (RELATED: These Are The Police Officers Shot During The Riots) “Yesterday was...
    Shay Mikalonis, a Las Vegas police officer who was shot in the head during an anti-racism protest that turned violent is paralyzed from the neck down, according to his family and the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department. Mikalonis, who is only 29, was shot during an altercation that broke out following what had been a mostly peaceful protest down the Las Vegas Strip on June 1st, according to CBS News. Las Vegas police, who have a suspect in custody related to the shooting, appear to believe that Mikalonis was targeted because he was an in-uniform officer. “Prosecutors have charged a 20-year-old man with deliberately shooting Mikalonis during the protest, one of the hundreds being held across the nation. A judge who reviewed evidence at June 5 court hearing said that police video shows Edgar Samaniego ‘walking by, taking out a gun and firing … at officers,'” CBS reported. “He is charged with attempted murder, battery and firearms charges and is being held in lieu of $1 million.” Mikalonis’ family released a statement Sunday evening updating the public on Shay’s condition....
    Scheana Shay and Raquel Leviss are taking a break from all of the “Vanderpump Rules” drama. The reality stars took a trip to Viejas Casino and Resort outside of San Diego amid the ongoing coronavirus pandemic and the recent firing of four of their costars — Max Boyens, Brett Caprioni, Stassi Schroeder and Kristen Doute — for their racist behavior. Shay, 35, and Leviss, 25, were joined by Shay’s boyfriend, Rugby player Brock Davies for the trip. It is unclear if James Kennedy also vacationed with them. The “Good as Gold” songstress and Davies became Instagram official in April after seven months of dating. He did not appear on the most recent season of “Vanderpump Rules,” but Shay and Boyens, 27, had a rollercoaster relationship during Season 8 of the Bravo series as they went from hooking up to just being friends. Shay also briefly showed interest in Caprioni, 31, and the two later appeared together in Shay’s “One More Time” music video. Schroeder, 31, and Doute, 37, were fired from the show after it resurfaced that they had falsely...
    Twitter Shay Mikalonis. Shay Mikalonis, the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Officer who was left in a critical condition after being shot at George Floyd Protests, is paralyzed from the neck down and remains on a ventilator. The Las Vegas Police posted new updates about Mikalonis’ condition on June 13 to their official Twitter account: Sharing with permission from Officer Mikalonis’s family. Since so many of our community is supporting Shay we wanted to provide an update as of June 12th, after the fundraiser held for him. He feels your prayers and positive thoughts. #PrayforShay pic.twitter.com/rpwaxMTCui — LVMPD Dispatch (@lvmpd_dispatch) June 13, 2020 The update confirmed Mikalonis was unable to speak, but “Is awake and seems to recognize his family members.” The original update was shared by Mikalonis’ family after the IOPF Pray for Shay Day fundraiser held on June 12. His family thanked the public for the outpouring of prayers and support: Shay is on a ventilator and will remain so. He is also paralyzed from the neck down and unable to speak. Shay is awake...
    A Las Vegas police officer who was shot in the head during a protest of George Floyd’s death is paralyzed from the neck down, his family says. Relatives of officer Shay Mikalonis, 29, shared an update on his condition Saturday in a tweet released by police, saying he’s still on a ventilator and “will remain so” as he recovers from the June 1 shooting. “He is also paralyzed from the neck down and unable to speak,” the statement read. “Shay is awake and seems to recognize his family members.” Mikalonis, a four-year department veteran, has also been accepted into “one of the best” spine rehabilitation centers in the country, but additional details were not disclosed. “There are many factors that come into play here and I will release the name of the center when the time is right,” the unsigned family statement continued. “We are anticipating that Shay will be moving on in his long journey ahead.” Mikalonis’ family also thanked staffers at Las Vegas’ University Medical Center, where he was rushed in extremely critical condition after the shooting on...
    A Las Vegas police officer shot in the head during a protest of George Floyd’s police-custody death may be on a ventilator for the rest of his life, relatives said. Officer Shay Mikalonis, 29, was shot on June 1 during a Las Vegas Strip protest in the wake of Floyd’s May 25 death in Minneapolis. Cops were trying to take of the demonstrators into custody when Mikalonis went down, authorities said last week. “Shay is on a ventilator and will be for the foreseeable future or perhaps the rest of his life,” according to a statement from his family tweeted by police. “He is still very critical and therefore still at UMC Trauma. He is awake and appears to recognize his family.” Shay was initially rushed to University Medical Center in extremely critical condition and on life support after the shooting. “Our concern is for Shay and only Shay,” his family’s statement continued. “We hope and pray that one day he will leave UMC Trauma and go to a rehabilitation facility [where] they can work on Shay’s quality of life,...
    The death of George Floyd, his plea for help, for air, and for his mother will be etched in the consciousness of an entire generation of Americans. As the viral footage of George Floyd’s death surfaced, it seemed, for a brief moment in time, America’s indignation was united over the unjust death of another black man. Tragically, as anger boiled into action, our nation witnessed peaceful protests grow into violent riots that were hijacked by anarchists and have cost our nation more innocent lives, billions in damages, and wounds of divisions that will not be easily healed. BISHOP T.D. JAKES: RACE AND POLICING – CHURCH LEADERS MUST DRIVE NATIONAL CONVERSATION, ACTION PLAN But beyond the smoke and ash, lies hope, and it is in this trying time we as Americans must unite to seek justice and find actionable solutions that no longer pit race against race, or prejudice against prejudice, but seek to uphold the principles of our great nation.More from OpinionIndiana AG Hill: End the rioting and America can move forward on racial progressJack Brewer: George Floyd riots – here's...