Web Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Wednesday, Dec 07, 2022 - 23:05:50
120 results - (0.011 seconds)

UP The View’s:

latest news at page 1:
    The House investigation of the Jan. 6 riot has thrust a long-simmering CIA feud into the public eye. David Buckley, who's now the top Democratic staffer on the select committee, ruffled feathers as the spy agency's inspector general 11 years ago, when he aggressively tried to root out alleged wrongdoing, and his reputed hostility to whistleblowers may prevent potential witnesses from coming forward in the House probe, reported Politico. "I as a whistleblower attorney would definitely need to weigh the costs and benefits of recommending to a client that they go to this committee while David Buckley is the staff director," said attorney Kel McClanahan, who represents national security whistleblowers. "Especially if those clients are of the type that don't have strong whistleblower protections, like Capitol police or Intelligence community employees." Buckley investigated a case as inspector general involving $3 million and numerous meals at Hooters, and one of his investigators there, Andrew Bakaj, accused him of retaliation after he was blamed for providing information and assistance to another probe. Bakaj is now a whistleblower attorney who represented two of...
    The Justice Department released video evidence Wednesday that was initially shown in court proceedings for two cases of alleged assaults on officers during the January 6 Capitol riot. The footage provides a new, up-close look at what officers experienced as they battled with the mob at the Capitol that day. The videos had been played in court proceedings in cases against two men: Brian Mock, a Minnesota man accused of kicking and shoving officers, and Grady Owens, a Texas native accused of hitting an officer with a skateboard. The videos, which includes body camera footage from law enforcement officers, was released for public viewing after a coalition of media outlets, including CBS News, filed a motion to access the evidence. With our media coalition, @CBSNews has obtained new videos from the case against Capitol rioter Brian Mock. Prosecutors say he can be seen at the start of this clip shoving an officer to the ground, then passing riot shields back to members of the mob. H/T @ClareHymes22 pic.twitter.com/aPxBScR1z5— Cassidy McDonald (@CMcD123) June 23, 2021 In two videos shown in court...
    Instead of boarded-up windows this summer, the heart of Chicago’s streets will close, but this time for space to have fun and dine out. As part of Chicago’s Recovery Roadmap, the city announced that this summer Michigan Avenue, LaSalle and State Street will all have stretches of street closures for outdoor dining, art programs and other pop-up events – inviting residents and tourists alike downtown. READ MORE: Over 29,000 Unemployment Claims Filed In Illinois Last Week Amid COVID-19 Pandemic “Sundays on State” is set to launch on July 11 and will make State Street from Madison to Lake an open street every Sunday. There is a wide range of music and cultural performances, as well as outdoor dining and on-street retail. You can sign up for updates at LoopChicago.com/Sundays. Illustrative view of upcoming street activation. Rendering by HDR, courtesy of the city With the help of major civic organizations, the city will also activate “Meet Me On The Mile” which will feature art installations on top of other family activities. READ MORE: Child Tax Credit: When Do Your Monthly Checks...
    When he was a precocious junior tennis player, Andy Murray would sometimes behave like a grumpy adolescent. He loved performing on the big stage — as befitting a man who would later win Wimbledon — but he loathed the obligatory post-match press conferences. It was the trivial questions that irked him the most. Judy Murray, Andy’s mother, has revealed that he hated being asked ‘whether his shorts were too big, or whether he should get a haircut, have a shave or smile more often’. But Andy was lucky to have Judy as a mother. Rather than reinforce his distrust of the media, she booked the future star a three-day PR course, arranging help and advice from a friendly tennis correspondent who explained to Murray how the media worked and tutored him in how best to respond to a hostile line of questioning. Japanese prodigy Naomi Osaka has earned a reported $55 million in the past 12 months alone. Pictured: Naomi celebrating beating Jennifer Brady While few, even now, would mistake the Scot for a ray of sunshine at a press conference...
    Elon Musk's firm Tesla is using eye-tracking cameras above the rear view mirror of its electric cars to make sure drivers are paying attention while using Autopilot, its driving assistance system. The cameras have been in Tesla models for years, but they're finally being put to use with the 'driver monitoring' software system. The system is now active in the company's new Model Y and Model 3 cars, according to the Verge – even though Musk had previously been against the idea of having it installed.  Tesla is now using the camera above the rear-view mirror in the Model 3 and Model Y. Pictured, Tesla Model Y, which was unveiled in 2019 and delivered to customers in 2020 The Verge noticed a new owner of the Model Y posting screenshots on Twitter of software release notes describing the new safety feature.  Model S and Model X vehicles made before 2021 do not have a cabin camera, and therefore won't have the system enabled.   'The cabin camera above your rear-view mirror can now detect and alert driver inattentiveness while Autopilot is engaged,' the notes say. ...
    Sparks flew on Monday's broadcast of "The View" after co-host Meghan McCain compared the "Squad," a far-left group of Democratic congresswomen, to controversial right-wing Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga. McCain responded to co-host Sunny Hostin's claim that Greene is "the face of the Republican Party" when she exclaimed, "If she is the face of the Republicans, then the ‘Squad’ is the face of the Democrats."  The segment began with co-host Whoopi Goldberg asking each of the hosts about Greene's recent comments seemingly equating being forced to wear a mask to Jews being forced to wear a star in Nazi Germany. Goldberg asked McCain why the Republican Party wasn't reprimanding Greene for making those kinds of statements.  ‘THE VIEW’ ERUPTS WHEN JOY BEHAR TELLS MEGHAN MCCAIN SHE ‘DID NOT MISS’ HER DURING MATERNITY LEAVE "I can’t stand Marjorie Taylor Greene. I think she’s a crazy person. I've said that over and over again. But she has been stripped of her committees. She has absolutely no legislative power in Congress whatsoever," McCain said. "Juxtaposed, when Ilhan Omar said that Jewish people had...
    White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said that the White House’s goal is to “not be caught up in semantics” about the crisis at the southern border. Daily Caller Senior White House Correspondent Shelby Talcott asked Psaki about a recent New York Magazine article about how the White House wants the public to view President Joe Biden as a moderate, when in fact he is governing more liberal. “So does this reflect the White House’s thinking that the goal is for Americans to view the president as a moderate as he pursues, according to the quote, the most liberal agenda that we’ve seen?” Talcott asked. (RELATED: Peter Doocy And Jen Psaki Battle Over Whether Massive Unemployment Benefits Disincentivize Work) .@ShelbyTalcott asks @PressSec about a recent NYMag article about how the White House is attempting to make the public view Pres. Biden as a moderate while governing as a liberal president: “Our goal is to implement solutions… not to be caught up in semantics.” pic.twitter.com/aNzWcyYjMb — Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) May 12, 2021 “There was a lot packed into that question,...
    The View hammered Congressional Republicans for forcing Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) out of their leadership over her refusal to fall in line behind former President Donald Trump and his election lies. The show kicked off Wednesday with a discussion on Cheney’s latest defiant comments toward Trump after being booted from her conference chair position. Whoopi Goldberg asked Joy Behar what she thinks Cheney’s ouster says about the state of the country, and Behar responded with a grandiose metaphor. “[Cheney] is the Joan of Arc standing up to the heretics at this point, and she is very lonely in that position,” Behar said. She added, “It’s refreshing to see someone stand up to the QAnon party who is not afraid to lose her job like the rest of those cowards who are shivering and quivering in the corner. This is just another big lie that they’re perpetuating on the American people.” Sara Haines was next up to bat, and she determined that the GOP will still stand with Trump because “they will sell their souls for political gains.” She commended Cheney...
    RETIRED golfer Paige Spiranac has joked all her boyfriends end up looking identical after taking over parts of their life. The 28-year-old - who has been married to minor league baseball player Steven Tinoco since 2018 - has stated she dictates three key aspects of who she is seeing. 1Former professional golfer Paige Spiranac has quipped all her boyfriends end up looking the same View this post on Instagram A post shared by Paige Spiranac (@_paige.renee) Spiranac has previously spoke of her biggest dating turn-ons and pet peeves, which included people struggling to follow a conversation. And now the former Cactus Tour star has revealed how she monitors what her partner eats, how they dress and how they take care of their body. Speaking in her latest Playing A Round podcast, she was asked by her co-host Teddy Greenstein whether she was a 'man changer'. To which the American said: "With certain things. So style, I don't like when a guy doesn't dress well or puts effort into what they're doing. "And it's not that they don't want to, it's...
    Bollywood actor Varun Dhawan said he was nervous before the release of his film Main Tera Hero directed by his father David Dhawan. Varun posted a few stills from the film which was released seven years ago. It also stars actors Ileana D’Cruz and Nargis Fakhri. “Seven years ago, I was nervous as hell before the release of the film Main Tera Hero. I remember my numerous phone calls with @ektakapoor who would give me a pep talk everyday,” he wrote alongside the picture. Jug Jugg Jeeyo: Maniesh Paul Joins Varun Dhawan, Kiara Advani’s Next (View Post). Varun also praised his co-actors. “I had great co-actors like @ileana_official and @nargisfakhri making me feel like a hero and an amazing cast @[email protected] @rajpalofficial #saurabshukla #manojpawa helping me grow.” Varun said it was an honour to be directed by his father in his second film. Bhediya: Varun Dhawan and Kriti Sanon in Amar Kaushik’s Horror-Comedy, Film To Release on April 14 2022! “Above all, audience ka pyaaar was the biggest boost a newcomer like me needed. My brother Rohit @milapzaveri...
    Kenny Golladay has agreed to a monster contract with the New York Giants. According to Ian Rapoport, the former Detroit Lions star has agreed to a four-year deal worth up to $76 million. (RELATED: David Hookstead Is The True King In The North When It Comes To College Football) Golladay will get $40 million guaranteed. The #Giants and Kenny Golladay have a 4 year, $72M deal with a max of $76M with $40m guaranteed — Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) March 20, 2021 We all knew Golladay was never going to return to the Lions, and it’s now a done deal. He’s one of the best receivers in the NFL, and his massive contract reflects that fact. The man is a star and he’s now one of the highest paid players at his position in the NFL. He should be a great security blanket for Daniel Jones.   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by Kenny Golladay (@kgxix) The other thing that’s worth mentioning is that I have no idea who the hell the Lions plan on throwing the ball to this...
    Bollywood actress and author, Tisca Chopra, unveiled the cover of her second book What’s up with me on Sunday. Actress took to Instagram to share the cover of the book and captioned it: “Thrilled to unveil the cover of my latest book — a friendly, practical and empathetic guide for pre-teen girls and their parents.” Tisca Chopra Feels Ducking Stereotypes and Going Against the Wave Is a Challenge Is Not Easy. Explaining what the book is about, she continued to write: “The book demystifies puberty and all the angst it brings, in a fun yet relatable way, while explaining the biology and science behind it all. Stay tuned for more information and insights from the book!” Tisca Chopra Slams Those Calling Her Out For Taking Credit For Chutney’s Story From Director Jyoti Kapur Das, Says ‘I Have Had Enough’. Check Out Tisca Chopra’s Instagram Post Below:   This is Tisca’s second book as an author. Her maiden venture was a book titled Acting Smart: Your Ticket To Showbiz. (The above story first appeared...
    The Chicago Bears are reportedly ready to sell the farm to land a star quarterback. According to CBS Sports, the Bears are prepared to give up a “boatload of picks” to get Russell Wilson from the Seahawks or Deshaun Watson from the Texans. (RELATED: David Hookstead Is The True King In The North When It Comes To College Football) Right now, the Bears are stuck with Mitch Trubisky and Nick Foles.   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by Russell Wilson (@dangerusswilson) For the sake of argument, let’s assume that Watson is off the table. Until we’re told otherwise, the Texans seem intent on keeping him. That means the Bears are really gunning for Russell Wilson, who very much appears to be a realistic option to trade for.   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by Russell Wilson (@dangerusswilson) If the Bears have to give up four first round picks to get Russell Wilson, they should 100% do it. If they have to give up even less, then it’s a no-brainer. Wilson has a decade of football...
    THEY beat strong competition to make it through the ruthless auditions, before singing their way to the final of The Voice. But while some past winners and runners-up of the UK show continued to pursue music, others have chosen very different paths since their time on the contest. 30The Voice is back this year with another incredible line-up of singers - but where are the most memorable contestants now? Now the latest series is about to enter its semi-finals stage, with some incredible singers fighting for their chance at the top spot. This weekend will see judges will.i.am, Tom Jones, Olly Murs and Anne-Marie each welcome back their chosen top six, who will sing their hearts out for a chance at the final. And whoever makes it will join the likes of Leanne Mitchell, Jermain Jackman, Kevin Simm and last year's winner Blessing Chitapa in the show's top ranks. Here's a look at what the past winners and memorable runners-up have been up to since their time on the show... 30Leanne Mitchell was the first ever winner of The VoiceCredit: PA:Press...
    A recently discovered comet named Leonard could be the brightest of 2021 when it gets closer to the sun at the end of the year - and may even be visible with the naked eye. The object, catalogued as C/2021 AI, was discovered by astronomer Gregory J Leonard on January 3 at the Mount Lemmon Infrared Observatory in Arizona. When it was first spotted, the comet was 'exceedingly faint', a 16 magnitude object, about 160,000 times dimmer than the faintest stars that can be seen with the naked eye.  However, by the time it gets to Earth's orbit later this year, it will be magnitude four or five. It is getting brighter all the time as it gets closer to the sun, and is currently between the orbits of Mars and Jupiter - expected to be closest to Earth on December 12 when it will be about 35 million km away. Astronomers are cautiously optimistic Leonard could become a naked eye comet, but say it will only be visible low on the horizon near sunrise from December. No specific details...
    Kylie Jenner is one of the most active celebrities on social media. We often see her sharing stories of her whereabouts and updating her fans with the smallest things. While the highlight for us is spotting Stormi on Kylie’s Instagram, we cannot deny the fact that we love to see her flaunt her curves in new outfits. The actress in a fashion icon for many and we like the fact that she is always doing something new with her style. From donning different coloured wigs to showing off her toned body, Kylie is always on the top of her fashion game. Most Liked Picture on Instagram Isn’t Kylie Jenner’s Baby Stormi Webster’s First Pic, It Is of an Egg, Here’s Beauty Queen’s Hilarious Reaction. The business mogul recently posted a series of pictures in a stunning outfit and while we couldn’t take our eyes off her, it was her caption that won hearts. She wrote, ‘You’re cute jeans,’ which was a line said by Kendall on one of 2017 Keeping Up With The Kardashians’ episode in which the model and her mother Kris...
    Parineeti Chopra is busy promoting her next release, The Girl On The Train these days. The remake of Emily Blunt’s Hollywood movie with the same name, Parineeti believes is the toughest role of her career so far. While the weight of the entire movie rests on her shoulders, the actress is busy with her promotional schedule, swiftly undergoing changes from one outfit to another. While we saw her decked up in a sweater and skirt earlier, Pari picked a semi-formal outfit for her recent round of media interviews and looked stunning. The Ishqzaade actress wore a dull blue and black striped suit and paired it with a black crop top. She replaced the shirt in her outfit with a top and looked ravishing. The semi-formal outfit went well with the occasion and we are certainly amazed by her choice of outfit for the day. She ditched all the accessories and paired her outfit with a pair of black heels. The Girl on the Train Trailer: Is Parineeti Chopra a Murderer or Not? Watch the Actress Take You On ‘One Hell...
    The hosts of The View went after Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) for flying to Cancun while his constituents suffer the repercussions of a severe power crisis — Meghan McCain calling the move the “worst optics I could possibly come up with.” “Millions of Texans are cold, and in darkness, and the governor and other Republicans tried to blame the Green New Deal for the massive power outages, but the truth is that a privatized, deregulated energy system is at fault, and they knew they had problems to fix, and they’ve known this since 2011, but they didn’t do it,” Whoopi Goldberg said, introducing the topic. McCain added that even hospitals have lost power, forcing people to sit around generators with blankets on, exclaiming, “It looks like the apocalypse.” “There’s a lot of heads to roll and a lot of people to blame. I know what’s not helping right now is the fact that senator Ted Cruz is seen on a flight with his family to Cancun right now,” she continued, adding, “He’s apparently on a flight back home to Texas right at this very moment. I’m...
    Bollywood actress Taapsee Pannu says she received a lot of love on the sets of her upcoming film Looop Lapeta, and she wondered if she was worth all of it at all. Taapsee made her confession with an Instagram picture she posted of the film on Monday. “One of those films where you get so so soooo much of love on set from all the departments that you actually have to pause n think if you were worth it all. Honestly I am not very sure I was. You guys have spoilt me a little I think. What a team!” Taapsee wrote alongside the image. Taapsee Pannu And Richa Chadha Express Their Disappointment At Haryana Agriculture Minister Jai Parkash Dalal’s Comment On Farmers’ Death She added: “I am gonna miss all the love coming my way from all directions. Cheers to a rocking team and we shall make sure ppl RUN to the theatres for this one. #SaviForever #LooopLapeta.” Dobaaraa Announcement Teaser: Anurag Kashyap, Taapsee Pannu’s Upcoming Time Travel Film Has Left Us Intrigued (Watch Video) Check Out Taapsee Pannu’s Instagram...
    One Alabama basketball fan wants the team to get much better at rebounding. According to Christina Chambers, fan Michael Wendel has put up multiple billboards telling the Crimson Tide to get better at rebounding if they want to make a March Madness run. (RELATED: David Hookstead Is The True King In The North When It Comes To College Football) You can see photos of the billboards in the tweet below. Lol. One @AlabamaMBB fan means business! Mr. Michael Wendel was so upset with the Tide’s loss to Missouri, he purchased these billboards in Tuscaloosa. His moto “If you can’t play in the paint, you can’t play with NOVA.”@nate_oats @WBRCnews #rolltide pic.twitter.com/mubBli5iwD — ChristinaWBRC (@ChristinaWBRC) February 9, 2021 I love the fact fans in Alabama care enough about the team to take out billboards. Tuscaloosa is a football town and Nick Saban’s sport dominates the entire state. Basketball has always been an afterthought. At least, that was the case until Nate Oats showed up and started winning a bunch of games. Now, Alabama is winning on the hardwood as well.   View this post on...
    AN igloo was jokily put up for sale by an estate agent — but potential buyers were snow on the uptake. The icy property was available for £250,000. 3This igloo was jokily put up for sale by an estate agent Agents admitted the igloo — on “North Pole Road” — had “signs of damp” but offered “keys to view” despite it having no door. Palmer & Partners used a pic of a real igloo built by a local family in Clacton-on-Sea, Essex. The firm’s Brady Rackham said: “I thought it would be fun to put it on the market. We have actually had a few viewing requests.” The full ad read: “Be quick! This won’t be for sale for long. 3 3The icy property's address advertised as 'North Pole Road' Most read in UK NewsHORROR ATTACKWoman, 35, who was raped in her own home by tattooed intruder found deadPUT PUBS THIRSTVAT needs to stay low for British pubs to survive, pleads chef Tom KerridgeHOUSE HORRORWoman, 75, shot dead at home as man, 78, arrested with serious injuriesMEG ROWMeghan will...
    Super Bowl 2021 has kickstarted and our favourite celebrities are making sure that their fans enjoy the performances even when not many can come and enjoy it live. The Weeknd was one of the artists who performed at the Super Bowl 2021 halftime show and faced special challenges performing at the grand game between the Kansas City Chiefs and Tampa Bay Buccaneers Sunday. Due to coronavirus precautions, The Weekend had to perform solo without fans cheering for him. He made sure he pulls out some tricks and special effects of his own so that his fans are not disappointed. Super Bowl 2021 Date and Time in IST: Get Live Streaming Online, Telecast Details; Everything You Need to Know About NFL Super Bowl LV. One of the songs that The Weekend performed was his hit song Blinding Lights. He made it look as grand as ever and erected a set that resembled a carnival hall of mirrors. The singer who accompanied the singer had their face wrapped up in bandages almost like mummies and dressed like The Weeknd in black pants and red jackets....
    If you have been following Surbhi Chandna, Sharad Malhotra and Mohit Sehgal’s supernatural TV show Naagin 5, then this piece of news might be sad for you. As the stars have finally wrapped up the shooting of the fictional series. The show which went on air in August 2020, has ended in February 2021. Surbhi took to Instagram and posted a long message along with a picture of the cast and crew members. In the post, she poured her heart out and also thanked Ekta Kapoor. Kuch Toh Hai Teaser: Naagin 5 Spin Off Starring Krishna Mukherjee and Harsh Rajput Looks Intriguing (Watch Video).  The Sarva Shresth Adi Naagin (Surbhi) in the picture can be seen in her Bani avatar posing with people on the sets. “Journeys begin with the idea that they have to eventually end.. however easy as it may sound but that’s the hard truth and the final day to this exceptionally special Phase of my life and for SarvaShresth Adi Naagin is here but when god blesses you with the best you,” a part of her post read. Naagin 5:...
    We all love Hina Khan, right? As not just her acting, but the babe’s fashion also makes buzz all the time. It’s like she has a Midas touch when it comes to style, as whatever she wears suits her as well as becomes a trend. So, in a nutshell, she’s an actress, fashionista and also a trendsetter, who is a force to reckon with. Recently, the actress shared a series of pictures on her Instagram in which she can be seen donning all things red and must say it just makes us want to ape that look ASAP. Hina Khan Spins a Fashion Web Through Her Recent Style Statement for Bigg Boss 14 (View Pics).  In the photos, Hina can be seen flaunting winter fashion to the ‘t’. While her full outfit is not visible, however, by what we see, she’s slaying it in a pullover which she has paired it with a woolen baggy coat. She even went red for the lips. All in all, she’s giving quite a badass vibe in her latest fashion outing. To accentuate...
    New Delhi, January 28: Bollywood actor Kiara Advani, who is known for setting new style statements, took social media by storm on Thursday with a drop-dead gorgeous video of herself from a recent photoshoot. The Kabir Singh actor is seen channelising her inner ‘boss babe’ in the video donning a ravishing red-coloured pantsuit which she recently wore to an award function. Bollywood Actresses in Hot Pink Pant Suit: Kangana Ranaut’s Airport Look Adds to Top Five Power Suit Moments! Kiara shared the video from the photoshoot on Instagram to treat her fans to the fashionable look. The video sees the Fugly actor dressed in the red pantsuit, paired with a classy matching bow around her waist adding to the overall look of the ensemble. When Deepika Padukone, Kangana Ranaut, Shraddha Kapoor, Sonakshi Sinha Said Checkmate With Their Pantsuits! The actor chose to keep her hair straight and loose with a middle partition. She completed the look with a pair of simple yet trendy black-coloured pointed heels. Meanwhile, on the work front, Kiara was last seen...
    Just like many celebrities in the past, Sara Ali Khan too has flown down to the Maldives for a quick vacation. The actress is accompanied by her mother Amrita Singh and her brother Ibrahim Ali Khan on the vacation. She has been treating her fans with exotic pictures from her vacation and keeping her fans updated with her whereabouts. Today, Sara took to Instagram to share a sexy picture in a blue monokini as she enjoyed the Maldivian sun. Sara Ali Khan Workout and Diet: Exercise Regime of The ‘Love Aaj Kal 2’ Actress That Has Led to Her Transformation. Sara’s monokini had a very tropical touch to it. The blue swimsuit had a leaf print on it and it accentuated Sara’s curve quite nicely. The floral outfit had a plunging neckline with spring-inspired, hand-painted watercolour illustration by Esha Lal. Sara added a pair of red sunglasses with her outfit and left her hair open. She looked absolutely stunning in this attire and is surely dropping some major vacation goals. The actress picture went viral in no time and she garnered more...
    Uranus is going to be on view for the world to see tonight. NASA reports the ice giant will be on view January 20 a few hours after sundown.  The seventh planet from the Sun shines at the edge of naked-eye visibility, especially in areas with light pollution, so it's notoriously hard to view. But stargazers with a telescope or binoculars should be able to spot it hanging in the night sky between the moon and Mars. Scroll down for video Uranus will be visible from Earth as a faint bluish disk between the Moon and Mars after sundown on January 2020 'That evening, find the crescent Moon and the Red Planet in the couple of hours after it gets dark,' advises NASA's What's Up skywatching guide.  Mars will stand out in the night sky with an orange, reddish tint near the moon, reports Axel Diaz, a Solar System Ambassador for NASA.    RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Is Uranus leaking into space? Data hidden in the Voyager 2... Planet between Saturn and Uranus was 'kicked...
    Actors Harshvardhan Rane and Sanjeeda Shaikh say they had fun shooting for the Kushan Nandy directorial Kun Faya Kun despite the challenges they faced due to the pandemic. The shooting took place in Mahabaleshwar, Wai and Panchgani in Maharashtra in November, December and January. Sanjeeda posted a photo of the film’s team on Tuesday and wrote on Instagram: “A breathtaking thriller, a fun filled shoot, finally comes to a wrap! My next movie Kun Faya Kun. directed by @kushannandy is coming to cinemas soon. Stay tuned! #KunFayaKun.” Taish: Harshvardhan Rane Recalls Dubbing for Bejoy Nambiar’s Film in ICU While Undergoing COVID-19 Treatment In a statement, the actress said: “An actor always looks out for different experiences and characters, and I am glad that ‘Kun Faya Kun’ has given me that edge. I had a wonderful time working on this film and shooting for it, despite the challenges posed by the current times. I am sure the audience will embrace its unique vibe.” Excited about completing the shoot, Kushan said: “As a team, we take great pride in having started and...
    The TV ratings are in for the semi-finals of the College Football Playoff, and the ratings are huge. According to ESPN, Ohio State beating Clemson and Alabama beating Notre Dame averaged 19 million viewers on the network, and a total of 40.8 million people watched. (RELATED: David Hookstead Is The True King In The North When It Comes To College Football) You can see the full numbers in the tweet below. The #CFBPlayoff Semifinals were the best cable telecasts & best non-NFL sporting event across any network since the 2020 #NationalChampionship, averaging 19 million viewers and reaching 40.8 million viewers across all ESPN platforms pic.twitter.com/GRbdtzhrgp — ESPN PR (@ESPNPR) January 5, 2021 My friends, those ratings are absolutely gigantic, and there’s no other way to put it. Does America love college football or does America love college football? The answer to that question is an overwhelming yes.   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by Ohio State Football (@ohiostatefb) It just goes to show that at the end of the day, people will always tune in for matchups between historic...
    Doctor is the upcoming movie starring Sivakarthikeyan in the lead. Directed by Nelson Dilipkumar, this film also marks the debut of Priyanka Mohanan. The shooting of this film has been wrapped up for which the entire cast and crew had a small gathering. The pictures from the wrap up party are all over the internet. Sivakarthikeyan can be seen posing with the film’s leading lady, director and others. Sivakarthikeyan Starrer Doctor to Release in December 2020? Touted to be an action comedy, Doctor is expected to hit the big screen during the time of summer this year. Produced under the banner of Sivakarthikeyan Productions, the lead actor will reportedly be seen in a new avatar. He has also shed a few kilos for the film. Take a look at the pictures from Doctor wrap up party below: #DOCTORWrapUp Wrapping up our #DOCTOR ⭐ing our very own #SK @Siva_Kartikeyan & @priyankaamohan, ???? by @Nelsondilpkumar ????????#DOCTORWrapUp@anirudhofficial | @KalaiArasu_ | @SKProdOffl | @KVijayKartik | @nirmalcuts | @KiranDrk | @anbariv | @Pallavi_offl | @kjr_studios | @SonyMusicSouth pic.twitter.com/okn1XntWvM ...
    STUNNING model Ines Tomaz has laid bare her love for Manchester City star Bernardo Silva by calling him the best thing that happened to her in 2020. The couple’s love blossomed during coronavirus lockdown which they spent with friends in a large house near Lisbon. 5Bernardo Silva's girlfriend Ines Tomaz said the Man City ace is the best thing to happen in 2020Credit: Instagram 5The couple hooked up in lockdownCredit: Instagram Pretty Ines, whose sister Mariana represented Portugal at Miss Global 2017, summed up her year with a summer photo of her chilling out with the midfielder which she captioned: “The best of 2020.” And Bernardo immediately showed he agreed by posting a heart emoticon under her gushing comment. Ines posted the snap days after the 26-year-old footballer wished fans ‘Merry Christmas’ with a snap showing him and his gorgeous girlfriend enjoying an intimate dinner in tracksuit bottoms and socks. Ines looked happy and relaxed as she sipped red wine with a ‘Merry Christmas’ jumper on, appearing to confirm she has moved to Manchester virtually full-time and only makes brief...
    Dhanush, who is majorly known for his works in Tamil Cinema, will be seen in the upcoming Hindi film titled Atrangi Re. Helmed by Aanand L Rai, this film also features Akshay Kumar and Sara Ali Khan in the lead. The leading lady will be seen playing dual roles in this film. The Kollywood star, who has teamed up with the film’s director for the second time after Raanjhanaa, has wrapped up his schedule for the film for which the team had a small gathering. The pictures from the celebration are doing rounds on social media. Aanand L Rai Poses with ‘Atrangi Re Warriors’ After Wrapping Up Delhi Schedule of Akshay Kumar Film. Dhanush along with Sara Ali Khan can be seen slicing a cake with the rest of the team and director Aanand L Rai as well in attendance. Dhanush opted for a simple casual look whereas Sara was seen dressed in a simple traditional outfit. If you haven’t seen the pictures yet, you got to take a look at it right away. D43: Dhanush’s Film With Karthick...
    The Wisconsin Badgers are climbing the college basketball rankings. In the week six AP Poll, the Badgers moved up three spots to number six after a very convincing win over Michigan State Christmas Day and a win over Nebraska earlier in the week. (RELATED: David Hookstead Is The True King In The North When It Comes To College Football)   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by Wisconsin Basketball (@badgermbb) What have I been saying since our loss to Marquette? What have I been saying? We just need to take steps forward and we’ll be fine. We just need to stack up some wins, and everything else will take care of itself.   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by Wisconsin Basketball (@badgermbb) Well, we’re currently 8-1, play a solid Maryland team Monday night and I have no doubt that we’re just getting started. In terms of balanced teams, good luck finding a team more balanced than the Badgers. There might be some teams with more individual talent, but nobody is as balanced as us.  ...
    A magical moment: First COVID-19 vaccinations raise hopes on historic day marked by another grim milestone The Singular Achievement of Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy The Unexpected Holiday Manicure Thats Been Blowing Up on Instagram When you think of holiday nail art, your mind probably goes to gold, glitter, Christmas trees, candy cane stripes, and menorahs. But if this year has you feeling a little more mellow, you'll be into the subtle nail art that's currently blowing up on Instagram. © Provided by Instyle Getty Images Inspired by the dresses, jackets, tiny bags, and shoes you wear once to a work holiday party or on New Year's Eve, the textured fabric also makes for an unexpected festive manicure. The look recently went viral after nail artist Amy Le shared the moss green velvet manicure she created on Instagram. View this post on Instagram RELATED: 10 Nail Polishes That Will Make You Feel Festive This Holiday Season Le has a complete tutorial on how DIY the look on her Patreon account, but you can also give your nails a similar...
    Gonzaga is still the top-ranked team in college basketball. The week four AP Poll dropped Monday, and the Bulldogs were still ranked number one. Baylor, Iowa, Michigan State and Kansas rounded out the top five. The top five teams remained the exact same as last week. (RELATED: David Hookstead Is The True King In The North When It Comes To College Football)   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by Gonzaga Men’s Basketball (@zagmbb) As for my beloved Wisconsin Badgers, we moved up one spot to number 12 after earning a tough win over a very good Rhode Island team last week. The climb to the top takes a lot of steps, and we’re chipping away one day at a time.   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by Wisconsin Basketball (@badgermbb) Am I happy about being ranked 12th? Of course I’m not pumped about being outside of the top 10. I’m not pumped about it at all. However, that’s what happens when we drop a game to Marquette that we should have won. If you...
    The Buffalo Bills beating the Pittsburgh Steelers put up some huge TV ratings Sunday night. According to ShowBuzzDaily.com, the 26-15 win for the Bills peaked with an average of 15.142 million viewers on NBC as Josh Allen and company put in work against Pittsburgh. (RELATED: David Hookstead Is The True King In The North When It Comes To College Football)   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by Buffalo Bills (@buffalobills) My friends, those are some gigantic ratings for the NFL and NBC. That’s the definition of a win for everyone involved with “Sunday Night Football.” When the NFL is getting numbers like this during the regular season, you know things are going well.   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by Buffalo Bills (@buffalobills) It’s also not too surprising. Buffalo and Pittsburgh are both national brands, and they both have insanely passionate fanbases. The gigantic ratings make sense when you consider the millions of people invested in the game Sunday night.   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by Buffalo Bills (@buffalobills)...
    SHE'S the queen of daytime telly who was last week revealed to be raking in £30,000-a-week as Britain's highest paid female presenter. And now, Holly Willoughby has topped another list - as new research crowns her TV's 'highest Instagram earner' during the Covid pandemic. 27This Morning star Holly Willoughby is the queen of British daytime tellyCredit: Instagram Researchers from Buzz Bingo analysed which popular UK presenters have been netting a fortune through sponsored Instagram posts since March. They looked at the potential earnings per post for each TV star - based on their massive followings - and how many adverts they've been sharing. Mum-of-three Holly, 39, ranked in first place - after making a potential £244,000 from just 14 sponsored posts on the platform over eight months. With a whopping 6.9million followers, the star - who has promoted the likes of M&S and Garnier - can reportedly command up to £17,400 per post. 27Mum-of-three Holly models a Marks & Spencer winter coat in an Instagram advert that was photographed by her son Harry during the pandemicCredit: Instagram 27The...
    “The Mandalorian” is putting up some monster viewership numbers on Disney+. According to The Hollywood Reporter, the hit “Star Wars” show was third in Nielsen’s streaming data for the week of October 26. Season two arrived October 30. (REVIEW: ‘Westworld’ Season 3 Ends With The Possible Deaths Of Multiple Characters) A staggering 1.03 billion minutes of the show were streamed during the week of its premiere. That’s simply a mind-boggling amount of viewing.   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by The Mandalorian (@themandalorian) I only have one big question for everyone not watching “The Mandalorian” on Disney+. What is wrong with you? Do you hate great entertainment? Do you hate great television? “The Mandalorian” might honestly be the best “Star Wars” project since the original trilogy.   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by The Mandalorian (@themandalorian) I’m currently on the fifth episode of season two, and I’m absolutely loving everything about the newest season. It’s outstanding. Everything about “The Mandalorian” is great, and the ratings reflect that people are invested in the...
    Wisconsin’s basketball team is up to number four in the latest AP Poll. The week two AP Poll was released Monday, and the Badgers jumped from seventh to fourth in the latest rankings. (RELATED: David Hookstead Is The True King In The North When It Comes To College Football) Only Gonzaga, Baylor and Iowa are ahead of Wisconsin. One week down and there’s some movement in the AP Poll ???????? 1. Gonzaga 2. Baylor 3. Iowa 4. Wisconsin 5. Illinois 6. Duke 7. Kansas 8. Michigan State 9. Creighton 10. Houston — SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) November 30, 2020 Inject this right into my veins. Inject this right into my soul! We’re 2-0, a top-five team in America and we have our third game of the season Tuesday night. If you’re not absolutely amped right now for Wisconsin basketball, then you’re simply not a real fan. It’s that simple. We’re balling right now in Madison!   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by Wisconsin Basketball (@badgermbb) Generally speaking, I love flying under the radar. Everyone knows the Badgers do our best...
    Kajal Aggarwal is busy enjoying her honeymoon in the Maldives with hubby Gautam Kitchlu. The couple tied the knot on October 30 and later flew to the exotic country to celebrate their union. Besides her holiday pictures that are making us eager to pack our bags and head for a vacay, Kajal’s holiday wardrobe is particular grabbed our attention. Kajal has a rather amazing wardrobe for your honeymoon diaries and we suggest you start taking some cues from her. Fashion Face-Off: Kajal Aggarwal or Bipasha Basu? Whose Raw Mango Striped Saree Chicness Was Better? From chic maxi dresses to colourful separates, Kajal’s honeymoon wardrobe was sorted with just the right picks. Her fuss-free attires were perfect for her holiday and the colour palette looked appealing to your eyes. She emphasised on maxi dresses while occasionally taking a chance with her co-ord sets. Overall, her choices, we think, were ideal for a honeymoon outing and it’s time you start making notes of it. To get a better idea, have a look at her pictures below. Kajal Aggarwal Stuns in a Manish Malhotra Sequin Saree...
    You can count Arthur Blank out of the esports phenomenon. The Atlanta Falcons owner told The Athletic on Friday he was not a fan of competitive video-game playing and already passed on a chance to invest in the sport. TOM BRADY LOST DOCK, 2 JET SKIS AS ETA BATTERED FLORIDA “[My] own personal view, and this is a personal view, is that sitting in front of one of these electronic video game kind of things, where you have to develop the skill set for x number of hours a day, is just not in keeping with what I think is the best part of healthy young mind growing up,” Blank said. “I remember the example was that when a company came in and made their presentation, one of the slides was a young man who may have been … maybe 11, 12 years old, made, I don’t know, some incredible amount of money, something like 500,000 bucks — just awful, awful amount of money. But they were clear he was practicing nine, 10 hours a day. And so I said...
    Keeping Up With The Kardashians is returning for the last season and while its ardent fans are emotional to see their favourite show going off-air, they are equally excited and enthusiast about its season finale tonight. The finale of season 11 will air tonight and fans have already started the countdown for the same. The show that’s partly responsible for the success of the Kardashian – Jenner clan is a reality TV show revolving around their lives. Keeping Up With The Kardashians to End after 14 Years: A Look at Some Red Carpet Appearances by this Gorgeous Clan that Will Make You Miss Them Even More. The season finale of KUWTK will see some major drama and we hope the episode doesn’t disappoint. Twitterati is already celebrating the day as ‘KUWTK‘ day and their happy reactions are visible in these tweets. Have a look and join us in celebrating this special day. Caitlyn Jenner Reveals Nobody Told Her That Keeping Up With The Kardashians Was Ending, Says ‘I Heard It on the News’.   Who Else Will the Watch Episode...
    WHOOPI Goldberg told conservatives on Monday to "suck it up" and accept Joe Biden's presidential win "like we sucked it up" with Donald Trump. Speaking on ABC's The View, the show host urged supporters of President Trump to just accept that he lost the election after his Democrat rival Biden was elected as the 46th President of the United States. ⚠️ Follow our US election 2020 live blog for the latest news & updates 6Whoopi Goldberg slammed Trump supporters on ABC's The View on MondayCredit: The View / ABC 6President Trump has branded some election votes as 'fraudulent' and has refused to concede his defeatCredit: AFP - Getty 6Joe Biden has been elected as the 46th President of the United StatesCredit: AP:Associated Press Goldberg fiercely said: "I want to say to all those people who don’t believe that Americans actually got out and voted, let me say this to you. “When you know who was elected four years ago, Hilary Clinton didn’t say, ‘Hey, wait a minute, this doesn’t feel right, stop the count.’ "She didn’t say, ‘This isn’t...
    Whoopi Goldberg, co-host on "The View," said that Republicans and conservatives should "suck it up" and accept the preliminary results of the 2020 presidential election — and even cited how "gracious" former secretary of state and failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton was in 2016 when she lost the election to President Donald Trump. At the time of this reporting, Trump has refused to concede to Joe Biden and has said that he will be filing various lawsuits against several states' election results in order to "ensure election laws are fully upheld and the rightful winner is seated." What are the details? Goldberg opened Monday's airing of the long-running daytime TV show by singing Sam Cooke's "A Change Is Gonna Come." Later during one of the segments on the 2020 presidential election, Goldberg accused Trump supporters of overreacting in their desire for a recount in various states across the country, saying that they need to "suck it up" and accept the preliminary results showing a victory for former Vice President Joe Biden. ...
    “The View” co-host Whoopi Goldberg urged Trump supporters to “suck it up” and accept the results of the 2020 presidential election despite President Trump alleging voting irregularities and fraud in multiple states.  “I want to say to all those people who don’t believe that Americans actually got out and voted. Let me say this to you. When you-know-who was elected four years ago, Hillary Clinton didn’t say, ‘Hey wait a minute, this doesn’t feel right. Stop the count,’" Goldberg said. “She didn’t say any of that, so all of you, suck it up! Suck it up like we sucked it up.” Democratic nominee Joe Biden became president-elect on Saturday when multiple news outlets called the race when he surpassed the 270-electoral-vote threshold with projected victories in Nevada and Pennsylvania. Many Trump supporters have defended the claims of fraud, but critics are quick to point out that his legal team has yet to produce significant evidence to back up its claims. TRUMP PLANS TO REVIVE CAMPAIGN-STYLE RALLIES AS HE PURSUES LEGAL CHALLENGES TO ELECTION RESULTS “If you’re not sure you’re comfortable...
    I kept a little running tab of questions Amy Coney Barrett said she couldn’t possibly answer without compromising her future Supreme Court tenure. I’m sure I missed a lot of them, but here were six: One: Lindsey Graham asked her if there existed a constitutional right to polygamy. She couldn’t say. Two: Pat Leahy asked if a president could self-pardon. Couldn’t touch that one. Three: Amy Klobuchar asked if she thought mail-in ballots were legitimately democratic. That’s a policy position, I can’t express a view. Four: Richard Blumenthal asked if Obergefell was properly decided and asked her to consider its being overturned from the point of view of a gay or lesbian couple. It would be quite wrong to discuss that, and not only that, Senator, you seem to be implying that I’m itching to overturn it, which I assure you is not the case.
    Joy Behar’s husband accidentally photobombed her shot while filming The View on Wednesday morning  — causing her fellow hosts to crack up at the scene. Behar was addressing the fiery interview between CNN’s Wolf Blitzer and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) when a dark object suddenly appeared on the screen. “We all love Wolf, but he was out of line,” Behar said, but as she attempted to review the interview, the obstruction on the screen kept growing. “Steve, you’re in front of the camera, darling,” Behar said eventually, prompting her fellow hosts to crack up. “What is happening at your house, girl!?” Whoopi Goldberg asked between laughs. “I didn’t know if it was a bug or a fly,” Sunny Hostin added, presumably referencing the now infamous fly that landed on Vice President Mike Pence’s head as he debated Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA). Behar later explained the now very common Zoom photobomb: her husband, Steve, was simply trying to adjust the screen that shows Behar footage of her fellow hosts. “My work husband is the one whose arm was in the camera two seconds ago,” Behar explained. “That is my work husband, and my husband....
    Naagin 5 actress Surbhi Chandna has once again decided to leave her fans impressed! The TV beauty very well knows that she is considered to be the style icon by many and hence, she does not miss to keep her fans posted with her latest fashionable outings. The newest one is anything but dramatic. She chose for the extremely simple outfit but with a dash of hotness added to it! Surbhi Chandna Weaves a Beautiful Magic With her Six Yards of Pure Grace – View Pics. The star was seen wearing a top paired with a pair of simple denim blue jeans. However, she managed to make it look glamorous than ever by the way she carried it. She wore a black and silver top with plunging neckline looking sexy as hell. Check out the pictures below. Surbhi Chandna Surbhi’s this outing is a sweet reminder that you don’t always need a fancy attire to make you feel confident in your skin. A little tweak in the daily style statement can work wonders. In...
    English actor Kate Beckinsale revealed she suffered a pregnancy loss “years ago” and kept it quiet because of “grief, shame and shock” at the time. According to Fox News, the 47-year-old actor opened up about her story amid criticism of Chrissy Teigen sharing photos from the hospital holding the child she lost this week. The ‘Underworld’ actor said in a detailed Instagram post on Friday (local time), “Years ago, I lost a baby at 20 weeks. I had managed to keep my pregnancy quiet and I absolutely collapsed inside and no one would have known.” Chrissy Teigen’s Mother Posts a Heartbreaking Video Holding Her Late Grandson in Arms and Kissing Him Goodbye She continued: “There is grief, shame and shock so often that come with an experience like this, plus the heartbreak of your body continuing, after the loss, to act as if it had a child to nurture.” The British star referred to the loss of a child as “the loneliest, the most soul-destroying period of time.” Beckinsale also alluded to not “having an emotionally connected, supportive partner like...
    Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) appeared on Monday's episode of "The View" and explained what he said was a colossal COVID-19 failure on the part of New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D). He made the remarks in response to co-host Joy Behar's concern over Florida Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis' announcement that he would be removing all COVID restrictions across the state. What are the details? During the later part of the broadcast, Behar accused Cruz of deflecting from the topic of DeSantis' statewide announcement when he brought up Cuomo's COVID-19 nursing home scandal. In March, Cuomo drew wide condemnation after he ordered nursing homes to accept patients who tested positive for COVID-19. As Newsbusters' Kristina Marsh pointed out, "As each host tried and failed to trap the Republican senator with liberal talking points [earlier in the show], Joy Behar lost her patience at the end of the interview when talking about shutdowns and coronavirus." "[Behar] fretted about how Florida's Governor Ron DeSantis had let bars and restaurants open back up...