Wednesday, Aug 17, 2022 - 15:41:31
61 results - (0.002 seconds)

I did drugs:

latest news at page 1:
    Mary Elizabeth Williams October 10, 2020 6:00PM (UTC) After Donald Trump was hospitalized last week following a positive test for COVID-19, he emerged from Walter Reed with all the "Scarface" energy of one of his sons, declaring that, after "some really great drugs" he felt better than he did twenty years ago. Those drugs include Regeneron's REGN-COV2, a monoclonal antibody cocktail that is not approved by the FDA but was administered through a process known as compassionate use. (Regeneron's CEO, Dr. Leonard S. Schleifer, is also a friend of the Trump family.) Mainstream and social media quickly lit up over Trump's revelations, especially when he declared that the treatment "wasn't just therapeutic, it made me better. I call that a cure." But is it? : If you've ever seen television ads for drugs with names like Opdivo (nivolumab) or Keytruda (pembrolizumab), you may notice a common denominator in their nomenclature. That "mab" — usually written as "mAb" — at the end is short for "monoclonal antibodies," antibodies engineered in a lab. Nine years ago, when I was diagnosed with metastatic melanoma,...
    JOE Biden claims that Donald Trump asked him to take a drug test before the debate. The president claims that Biden takes performance-enhancing drugs and has a discrepancy in his debate performance record, saying it is because of the drugs.  ⚠️ Follow our US election 2020 live blog for the latest news & updates 7Trump claims Biden does drugs and wants him to take a drug testCredit: AP:Associated Press When did Donald Trump ask Joe Biden to take a drug test?  President Trump asked Democratic nominee Joe Biden to take a drug test on Sunday night via his Twitter.  He claims that Biden takes performance-enhancing drugs, although there is no evidence backing that up. 7Biden laughed at Trump's claims, saying he wasn't going to comment on itCredit: Reuters Why did Trump say that? Trump suggested that Biden take a drug test prior to the first presidential debate on Tuesday because he says the Democratic nominee’s debate performance is “uneven.” The president tweeted on Sunday saying: “I will be strongly demanding a Drug Test of Sleepy Joe Biden prior to,...
    The ancient world seems to have been a place full of the supernatural: miraculous healings, demonic activity, prophets delivering oracles, flying wizards, men walking on water, and so on. Even if you put aside exceptional heroic figures likes Jesus, a high proportion of people seem to have been having religious or spiritual experiences. It’s easy to be dismissive of these stories as folklore or the product of some very overactive imaginations, but a new investigation into the spiritual life of the ancient world argues something different. Ancient people weren’t crazy or making things up: they were high. More specifically, claims author Brian Muraresku, many ancient religions, including the earliest Christians, used psychedelics as a way of transcending everyday life and communing with the divine. In the just-released Immortality Key (St. Martin’s Press, 2020) Muraresku, a former classics major turned lawyer, travels the world talking to archaeologists, academics, priests and farmers about ancient ecstatic experiences. His goal is to test a theory, one he has held for decades and spent 12 years researching, that some ancient religious experience was nurtured by...
    Drugs appeared to have killed a man who died following a one-car crash on Interstate 80 early Wednesday, authorities said. The Contra Costa County Coroner’s Office confirmed Thursday the death of Jose Viveiros, 65, of Hayward, is being treated as a drug case, and that injuries from the wreck did not cause his death. An autopsy on Wednesday revealed that much, according to the office. Coroner’s deputies did toxicology tests to find out what substance killed Viveiros, but they won’t be completed for another 6-8 weeks. Viveiros drove a vehicle that ran into a center barrier while going west on I-80 near the Potrero Avenue exit in Richmond. A passenger in the car told the California Highway Patrol that he and Viveiros had been using cocaine earlier in the night. The passenger went to a hospital as a precaution and was OK, the CHP said. Related Articles Sunnyvale: Driver killed when she crosses ramp divider, hits another car Driver dead in one-car crash on Interstate 80, but CHP said wreck may not have killed him ...
    RAP superstar Mac Miller died of an accidental overdose on September 7th, 2018. The musician had a history of substance abuse and had ingested a lethal dose of alcohol and drugs before his passing. 5Malcolm McCormick aka Mac MillerCredit: Getty Images - Getty Fans and friends were devastated by his death, including former girlfriend Ariana Grande. Who was Mac Miller? Born Malcolm McCormick, Mac Miller was an acclaimed rapper.  The Pennsylvania native released his breakout mixtape K.I.D.S. at just 18-years-old before going on to release five studio albums, including his chart-topping Blue Slide Park in 2011. 5Miller was 26 when he diedCredit: Getty - Contributor "He's always been a poet and a writer. Growing up, he loved performing and singing and playing instruments and generally being the center of the universe," Miller's mother Karen Meyers told Complex in an interview from 2014. "He's got a lot of magnetism, always has, ever since he was a baby." Miller tragically and unexpectedly died in 2018. How did he die? The 26-year-old accidentally overdosed on a cocktail of drugs at his home in Studio...
    Getty Beyonce and Jay-Z at a previous event. The summer of 2003 was literally on fire musically when the Bad Boys II soundtrack dropped. The soundtrack, based off of the Bad Boys sequel starring Will Smith and Martin Lawrence, became the first album to be released under the Bad Boy Records and Universal Records partnership. The 18-track album featured a who’s who’s list of musical talent including, Lenny Kravitz, Pharrell Williams, Puff Daddy, Nelly and Jay-Z. The soundtrack peaked at number one on the Billboard 200, sold 324,000 units in the first week and was the album went certified platinum. One of the hottest track on the album was, “La, La, La (Excuse Me Miss Again).” That track was a remix to Jay-Z’s “Excuse Me Miss,” a single from his Blueprint 2 album. One of the lyrics in the song is a subliminal message directed toward retired NBA player, Stephon Marbury. Toward’s the end of the song, Jay-Z says: “Pink diamond necklace, strawberry wrist/Please excuse yourself, you’re very sick/Don’t confuse me with Marbury out this bitch/Run up...
    ALASKAN Bush star Raiven Adams accused her ex Bear Brown of having “erratic behavior” due to “cocaine use.” Raiven and Bear separated earlier this year after Raiven filed a restraining order against Bear in Alaskan court. 10Raiven Adams and Bear Brown were together for three monthsCredit: Discovery Here is more on Raiven and her relationship with Bear Brown.  Who are Raiven Adams and Bear Brown?  Raiven Adams, 23, and Bear Brown, 32, are reality TV stars from the Discovery Channel television show Alaskan Bush People.  The pair began dating in 2018 after meeting at Noah Brown’s wedding. Raiven was there to help her mom, Kassy Michelle, who was hired to photograph the event. 10The pair separated two weeks after being engaged in early 2020Credit: Discovery Are they still together and do they have kids?  Raiven and Bear began dating for three months and were quickly engaged despite her saying she "barely knew" Bear before getting pregnant. She announced in September that she and Bear were expecting their first child together, but the couple split just days before their wedding in August....
    Cant Hardly Wait Cast: Where Are They Now? Dow climbs over 400 points, Nasdaq hits record as U.S. stocks follow surge in China markets Shawn Johnson East shares struggles with body image, prescription drugs Shawn Johnson East, a 2008 Olympic gymnastics champion, detailed past struggles with body image and prescription drugs and reflected on her eating disorder as an elite athlete, to show there is hope to others in difficult situations. © Getty Images “It all started with pregnancy and having my daughter,” East, who had daughter Drew in October, said on TODAY on Monday. “I had so many people asking me questions about how did pregnancy affect you mentally and how did you get your body back after having your daughter. I couldn’t answer that without giving a greater and a larger story.” East first went public about her undiagnosed teenage eating disorders in 2015, three years after retiring from the sport. She said she limited herself to 700 calories per day and didn’t tell her parents. In a June YouTube video, Johnson said she also binged and...
    Penn Badgley says his 20s were one long strange trip. The 33-year-old actor confessed this week to taking “plenty” of hallucinogenic drugs in his younger days, while talking to fellow “Gossip Girl” alum Chace Crawford for Variety. Discussing the LSD trip portrayed by Badgley in the second season of “You,” Crawford asked if he had done any research. “In my early 20s, I did plenty of research,” Badgley replied. He also revealed that he hasn’t watched soapy teen drama “Gossip Girl,” which ran from 2007 to 2012, in many years. “I watched with my wife, with Domino [Kirke], before we got married,” he said. “It must’ve been six months after we met. She had never seen it, and that’s the last time I can remember seeing an episode. “I remember even then, it has nothing to do with the show, but it was very hard to watch. These snapshots of yourself when you’re 20, 21, 22 years old. Who can enjoy that? Sometimes it’s just uncomfortable.” Badgley and Kirke, a singer and doula, recently celebrated their third wedding anniversary....
    Penn Badgley says his 20s were one long strange trip. The 33-year-old actor confessed this week to taking “plenty” of hallucinogenic drugs in his younger days, while talking to fellow “Gossip Girl” alum Chace Crawford for Variety. Discussing the LSD trip portrayed by Badgley in the second season of “You,” Crawford asked if he had done any research. “In my early 20s, I did plenty of research,” Badgley replied. He also revealed that he hasn’t watched soapy teen drama “Gossip Girl,” which ran from 2007 to 2012, in many years. “I watched with my wife, with Domino [Kirke], before we got married,” he said. “It must’ve been six months after we met. She had never seen it, and that’s the last time I can remember seeing an episode. “I remember even then, it has nothing to do with the show, but it was very hard to watch. These snapshots of yourself when you’re 20, 21, 22 years old. Who can enjoy that? Sometimes it’s just uncomfortable.” Badgley and Kirke, a singer and doula, recently celebrated their third wedding anniversary. In...
    A former inmate who claims he was Aaron Hernandez's prison lover has said that the former football star was his 'right hand man' and that they 'did everything together'.  Kyle Kennedy, who has previously claimed he was Hernandez's prison boyfriend, is speaking out for the first time about his relationship with the convicted murderer in a TV interview.  Kennedy describes Hernandez as 'the most [loyal] person I’ve ever met', claiming that they would sell and do drugs together throughout their time in prison and that the former New England Patriots tight end admitted four murders to him.  'Aaron killed himself, you know that was my right-hand man. We used to do everything together,' Kennedy states, in an interview conducted while he was still in jail. Scroll down for video  Kyle Kennedy claims he was Aaron Hernadez's prison lover and they 'did everything together' Aaron Hernandez's alleged prison lover has claimed the late NFL star, pictured, was his 'right hand man' and they 'did everything together'. Kyle Kennedy has said convicted murderer Hernandez also admitted to a double homicide for which...