Web Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Wednesday, Feb 08, 2023 - 05:13:46
236 results - (0.029 seconds)

I have big boobs:

latest news at page 1:
    MOST big-breasted women have long given up hope of comfortably wearing a strapless top or dress. But one busty TikToker insists that she's found the perfect inexpensive product on Amazon that will keep your chest supported no matter the sleeve situation or neckline. 4One busty TikToker insists that she's found the perfect inexpensive product on Amazon that will keep your chest supported no matter the sleeve situation or necklineCredit: Not known, clear with picture desk 4Kristen Marie, a Los Angeles-based beauty influencer, raved about the life-changing fashion find on TikTokCredit: Not known, clear with picture desk Kristen Marie, a Los Angeles-based beauty influencer, raved about the life-changing fashion find on TikTok. "If you have a bigger bust, stop limiting yourself from wearing this one-shoulder top, this off-the-shoulder top, [and] also this strapless top," she said, showing off each of the styles. Though Kristen appears to have a great and supportive strapless bra, she found something that offers just a bit more support. And it can be added to any outfit. Read More Big Bust Style TipsMUST-HAVE I have big boobs...
    IF you have big boobs, you know it’s not easy to find cute tops that support your chest. One fashion lover revealed the five best shirt styles for larger-chested ladies. 5A fashion lover revealed her favorite tops for women with big boobsCredit: TikTok/@gabby_marcellus 5She loved this corset styleCredit: TikTok/@gabby_marcellus Gabby Marcellus, who goes by @gaby_marcellus on TikTok, said that although she has big boobs, she hates wearing bras. She said there are five tops you can wear without a bra that will still look good. FITTED CROP The first one she wore was a houndstooth fitted crop top. “Any shirt style like this I’m obsessed with for big-chested girls, because the square neckline looks really good.” READ MORE ON STYLEDO THIS, NOT THAT I’m an etiquette expert - jewelry could look tacky, even when expensive CHARMING JEWELRY I’m an elegance coach — the jewelry that looks CHEAP & how to upgrade She also loved the triangular cut at the bottom as it slimmed her waist. CORSET STYLE Next, she revealed a light blue corset style top. “This shirt from Amazon....
    IF you have big boobs, you know it’s not easy to find cute tops that support your chest. One fashion lover revealed the five best shirt styles for larger-chested ladies. 5A fashion lover revealed her favorite tops for women with big boobsCredit: TikTok/@gabby_marcellus 5She loved this corset styleCredit: TikTok/@gabby_marcellus Gabby Marcellus, who goes by @gaby_marcellus on TikTok, said that although she has big boobs, she hates wearing bras. She said there are five tops you can wear without a bra that will still look good. FITTED CROP The first one she wore was a houndstooth fitted crop top. “Any shirt style like this I’m obsessed with for big-chested girls, because the square neckline looks really good.” READ MORE ON STYLEDO THIS, NOT THAT I’m an etiquette expert - jewelry could look tacky, even when expensive CHARMING JEWELRY I’m an elegance coach — the jewelry that looks CHEAP & how to upgrade She also loved the triangular cut at the bottom as it slimmed her waist. CORSET STYLE Next, she revealed a light blue corset style top. “This shirt from Amazon....
    WOMEN of all shapes and sizes, including those with big boobs, should have access to trendy outfits that are also affordable. Shein is starting to be widely recognized as a top brand for shoppers of every body type – big boobs and all. 4A woman named Cleopatra shares her Shein haul in a TikTok videoCredit: TikTok/thecleopatraway 4Cleopatra reveals some of the affordable tops she bought that work well with big boobsCredit: TikTok/thecleopatraway TikToker and fashion influencer Cleopatra posted a video on social media with details about her Shein haul. The only-screen text block says: “Cute tops for the big-chested girls!” She starts her video off by panning her camera over a pile of brand new Shein tops that haven’t even been opened yet. The first one in her lineup is a Drawstring Backless Halter that costs $6. Read More About SheinOH WOW We're sizes 8-22 & tried on same £12.49 Shein swimsuit - the result was unexpectedSHEIN HAUL I’m plus-size - 6 dresses I love from Shein to size 4XL including a $22 score It's covered in a pattern of...
    VIRAL fashion challenges aren't often developed with well-endowed chests in mind. One fashion influencer was delighted to discover a social media trend looked great on her frame – except with a specific style that was a total bust. 6TikTok fashion pro Ali Cortese was eager to try the cropped tank top trendCredit: TikTok / alicortese_ "Okay, so I'm a little late to this trend," Ali Cortese said by way of introduction. The TikTok star has 658k followers on the platform, where she posts candid fashion advice and clothing hacks. In one recent video, Cortese tried out a tank top trend that converts a standard shirt into a cropped, fitted look. "I've been seeing all these girls do this trend where you take a tank top, you twist it, and you turn it into a whole different top," Cortese explained. But a major demographic had been left out of the trend, she reported. READ MORE FASHION TIPSTHIGH & DRY I’m mid-size & tried the TikTok hack to stop chafing but there was an issueTA-TA, TRENDS! I have big boobs -...
    ONE woman says her big boobs work as an “internal shelf” and says she can carry just about anything with them - including full-sized candles. Large breasts can be a hassle for some people but a TikToker named Sarah is looking on the bright side with her size 30L breasts. 3A woman named Sarah showed off her handy assets before getting breast reduction surgeryCredit: TikTok 3In a cheeky video, Sarah revealed all of the things that can fit under her boobs, including a wine bottleCredit: TikTok Sarah revealed to her 19,000 followers that she was about to have breast reduction surgery hours after the video but wanted to do an experiment first. She said: "So before I yeet my teet, I wanted to figure out all of the things that I can fit under my boobs... "So this is going to be a video displaying my internal shelf." Dressed in an oversized T-shirt, Sarah then started to pull out some shockingly huge items from underneath her boobs. READ MORE BIG BOOBSSTAR-EYED I’m a hot teacher with big...
    A LARGE-CHESTED woman has found what she says is the best crop top for women that lifts and supports even the biggest bust. She shared the fashion tip in a video online that shows how the Hollister crop top is so supportive, it can even be worn without a bra. 3TikTok user Mariana shared a Hollister crop top that is great for big-busted womenCredit: TikTok/@livingoodnwell 3The large-chested woman says the top is supportive even when worn without a braCredit: TikTok/@livingoodnwell Digital creator Mariana, also known as @livingoodnwell on TikTok, mostly focuses on content that deals with lifestyle, beauty reviews, shopping hauls, and the everyday happenings in her life. As a fuller-busted woman, she often struggles with finding the right clothing for her curvy body shape that accentuates her curves and lifts her chest. In a video, she shares with viewers the amazing Hollister top she found that she says is the best crop top from the clothing brand for its ability to support without a bra. According to the fashion content creator, "if you have...
    A WOMAN took it as a challenge to show off what she could fit in her bra. Luna shared the video with over 13k TikTok followers. 5Luna, a large-chested content creator, shared a video showing off what she could fit in her braCredit: TikTok/ merazzz24 5People were blown away and called her 'Mary Poppins'Credit: TikTok/ merazzz24 She reacted to another woman, who responded to whether or not she could fit a beer bottle in her bottle by showing that she could. "Can you get a beer in there — you'd be the best EVER! The woman responded with a video of her pulling a full beer out of her bra. With a full grin, Luna took it upon herself to one-up the woman. Read More on StyleRED HOT I’m plus-size & did a winter try-on haul including a sexy $35 red dressSTAY CLASSY I’m an elegance expert – how to classy & why picking a ‘color story’ is a must One by one, she pulled items out of her bra. A bottle of Dove spray-on deodorant. Next, a blue spray...
    ONE woman constantly gets ridiculed for the size of her chest and how she styles her shape. TikTok creator Olivia isn't afraid to show off her big boobs, but people will not stop telling her to "cover up" and say her body is "offensive." 3TikToker Olivia gets trolled for her chest sizeCredit: OliviaWorld95 3People tell her to 'cover up,' stop wearing revealing clothes and claim her body is 'offensive'Credit: OliviaWorld95 The size and shape of your body shouldn't concern anyone, yet people still judge and criticize. Olivia never apologizes for who she is or how she looks. She'll put together an outfit that highlights her curves and props her chest in a way that makes her feel confident. However, no matter how self-assured she is, there are always haters ready to try and bring her down with harsh comments. READ MORE ON BODY SHAPESIN YOUR FACE I get trolled for my low-rise jeans because of my tummy but I still wear themSELF-LOVE I’m fat and proud - I wear my stomach as an accessory...
    THERE are countless dupes of Kim Kardashian's famous Skims brand available. A large-chested TikToker has shared her recent Amazon find, the GOAT of Skims dupes. 2TikTok user Katie shared her new favorite Skims dupe from AmazonCredit: TIKTOK/8kateee TikTok user Kate, who runs the account @8Kateee, revealed the Skims dupe she found on Amazon. The popular item is almost identical to the Skims fits everybody long sleeve crew neck bodysuit, $68. Kate highlighted the impressive support the bodysuit provided to her large chest. "I’m not even wearing a bra there. I mean I had to mention it, look at the support," the influencer told viewers. Read More LifestyleDUPE ALERT I’m midsize - I was obsessed with Skims but I’ve replaced everything with dupesSHEIN LOVE I’m a fashion fan - I did a huge winter Shein haul, including $6 Skims dupes She added: "It also sucks me in just as much as the real thing. I’m snatched." Kate explained that "it’s made exactly the same as the Skims one down to the percentages." She also shared that she purchased the dupe in...
    GHOSTING has been a rampant phenomenon in the modern dating scene. One beauty shared her negative experience with being stood up by potential flames. 3Jeanette Prakash is a stunning TikTokerCredit: Tiktok/@bollywooodprincess 3She revealed her dating woesCredit: Tiktok/@bollywooodprincess Jeanette Prakash is a digital content creator who boasts over 24k followers on TikTok alone. She took to the social media platform to reveal her latest dating blunder, which she claims is a recurring theme for her. "Guys usually ghost me when they find out I'm..." she prefaced. "44," she added. READ MORE DATING PROBLEMSLOOT OF LOVE I thought my first date went well until he ghosted me - then it got even worseOH BOY I asked for feedback from a man who ghosted me after two dates & text blew my mind The busty beauty left viewers in shock who could not understand why she deals with rejection. They expressed their confusion on her dating woes in the comment section of the video. "Nah its not ur age," one wrote. "Its something else u not telling us." "And how is that a...
    A CURVY woman with a large chest has shared her clever tip and tutorial for wearing plunging necklines without bras. Kana, who goes by the TikTok handle @damnafricawhathappened_, praised a fashion hack she found to lift, cover, and support her size 40E boobs, and it’s all thanks to Kim Kardashian. 5Kana demonstrated how to wear low necklines without exposed brasCredit: TikTok/damnafricawhathappened_ “Okay, Kimberly Noel Kardashian really popped off with this,” Kana first said in a TikTok video. She recorded herself wearing nothing but brown fabric body tape over her chest as well as highwaisted pants. The tape stretched across her breasts, with only the top of her cleavage showing. She also had two pieces of tape placed vertically that reached a bit further up on her chest for extra lift and support. “I’ve had the Skims body tape on all night,” she said, adding: “I was dancing, I was moving around a lot, and I never felt uncomfortable.” Read more on fashion hacksRISQUE BUSINESS I tried boob tape – it lifted like a bra, but don't make my painful mistakeBRA-VELLOUS...
    BUYING dupes of expensive items can be hit or miss. A TikToker showed her followers the Skims dupe she purchased from Amazon, and everyone noticed the same problem. 3TikTok user Anastasia Artemiou showed her followers the Skims dupe she purchased from AmazonCredit: TIKTOK/ anastasiaartemiou 3The TikToker showed her followers a close up of the Skims dupeCredit: TIKTOK/ anastasiaartemiou TikTok user Anastasia Artemiou modeled a dupe of the Skims lounge dress from Amazon, but there was a major issue. The $25 Amazon dress is a cheaper alternative to Kim Kardashian's soft lounge long slip dress, available for $78 from Skims. Unboxing the dress, Anastasia said: "From the jump, it’s already ripped. So I’m going to have to contact Amazon about that one. So that’s already a negative. "It’s really long. Someone said that it has a swimsuit material and I would agree, it does feel swimsuit like," she said as she modeled the look. Read More LifestyleMIXED BAG I did a big Shein haul & loved my Skims dupes but one top looks like my grandma'sSHEIN LOVE I’m a fashion fan...
    BEING busty sometimes means having to maneuver the girls into tops that weren't built for your figure. Bri Arias, who has a larger chest, completely understands this struggle, and has found a crafty way to fit into corset tops. 3A large chested woman has shared how she fits into corset topsCredit: tiktok/bri_arias20 3Her chest often spills out of themCredit: tiktok/bri_arias20 "Um, so I just have a question for every designer out there. You know like the trendy cute little corset tops? Love them. Ordered two, super excited about them. Very much my vibe," Arias began in a TikTok video. She backed away from the camera to show the lacy, black corset off. "Um, with it on, this looks appropriate," she said. She grabbed her chest and added: "They're held and secured. But the reason being is because it's half of my boob. The rest of my boob is underneath it." She went off-camera to readjust the corset and came back to show what her chest really looks like with her boobs fully in the cups. Read more on fashionGET YITTY...
    A TIKTOKER with size 38G boobs tried the halter neck challenge but says she’ll never do it again after it didn’t go as planned. Katie has nearly 250,000 followers on TikTok where she posts body-positive content. 3A Tiktoker tried the halterneck challenge and it was a fail with her 38G boobsCredit: TikTok/katie.tvhost According to her bio, she is a “busty, midsize, body positive” mother of two. In a video, Katie tried the halterneck fashion challenge that many girls were doing on the social media platform. She reacted to a video of another girl doing the challenge. The only difference was - their chest size. The girl in the original video wasn't big-chested like Katie is. Read more big boobsEYES UP HERE I have big boobs - style swaps to make people stop staring at your chest BUSTY & PROUD I used to hate my big boobs, now I know my body is sexy - I won’t hide again For this challenge, you are supposed to cut the bottom of an old top and loop it around your neck to make...
    MANY women have gone under the knife or invested in expensive miracle bras in order to increase their bust measurements. One woman, however, shared her big boob nightmare with the world, and wishes she could get breast reduction surgery. 3Pamelia gained seven cup sizes after putting on weightCredit: TikTok/@misspamelia Pamelia is an Australian digital content creator whose productions focus on her unusual measurements. She took to the social media platform to share her struggle with having very large breasts. "Starts gaining weight," she wrote, describing how the situation began. "Chest grows 7 sizes," she added. READ MORE BUSTY PROBLEMSBUSTY & PROUD I used to hate my big boobs, now I know my body is sexy - I won’t hide againBUSTY PROBLEMS I have big boobs - trolls say I'm ‘showing them off’ but it’s so hard not to "Gets diagnosed with gigantomastia (growth condition)," she revealed. "Gets quoted 35,000 for a reduction + lift," she concluded. "B****, you better be joking," a TikTok audio narrated. According to the Cleveland Clinic, "Gigantomastia or breast hypertrophy is a rare condition that involves...
    A TIKTOKER with big boobs revealed simple style swaps you can make so people will stop staring at your chest and the times you should avoid. Having big boobs doesn't mean it should be impossible to wear fashionable and trendy outfits. 2A woman named Janette shows her followers what to wear to appear more modest in certain outfitsCredit: TikTok/inmyseams Janette has over one million followers on her TikTok account, @InMySeams, where she shares helpful videos to inspire women who have big boobs to keep dressing up for every occasion. One of the videos posted to her feed starts with a text block that says: “How to look fashionable with a larger chest." In the video, she's wearing a basic mini dress with spaghetti straps in the color black. To make the dress a little more modest, she adds a zebra print long-sleeve top, tucked in underneath. READ MORE BIG BOOBSCLOSED UP I have big boobs - my genius hack will stop your button-downs from gapingBOOBS-R-US I hated having big boobs so I made a clothing company for larger chested women...
    WHEN most people think of Playboy Bunnies, big boobs come to mind. But when big-busted TikToker Grace Morris ordered a Playboy Bunny Halloween costume, it barely fit over her own ample assets. 3Grace Morris ordered a Playboy Bunny Halloween costume, but it barely fit over her own ample assetsCredit: Tiktok/@xomorris Grace often dresses in revealing clothes and posts provocative content online — but one Halloween look was too risqué, even for her. This weekend, she shared a TikTok video in which she wore a pink satin Playboy Bunny costume. She styled the bodysuit with matching bunny ears, a separate collar and bow tie, fishnet stockings, and a ribbon pinned to the high-waisted bottoms. She held her phone in one hand to film while she used the other arm to conceal her chest. read more: halloween costumesIN DA OFFICE I went to work dressed as Ali G for Halloween… it was an absolute failSCARY HAUL I bought costumes from Shein - the dress was perfect dupe for one more expensive “The downside of upgrading from small C’s to DDD,” she...
    IF you're looking for some lift for your girls – sans the straps – a busty woman has shared a purchase-worthy bra from Asos. Taking to social media, Carys tried the bra on for viewers to show the massive difference it made. 3A woman has shared a great strapless braCredit: TikTok @busybeecarys 3It's perfect for women with big boobsCredit: TikTok @busybeecarys "If you can't find a strapless bra that actually fits and supports your boobs... WAIT FOR IT," she wrote in her TikTok video. She cut to a clip of her wearing the strapless bra, the Wonderbra new ultimate strapless bra ($78) from Asos, underneath a white cropped top. Her chest was significantly lifted, and according to her, the bra – which comes in an A through G cup – is super comfortable. "I'm obsessed!!!" she wrote. "I can't stop wearing it guys." Read more on AsosHOLIDAY HAUL I’m midsize - my ASOS haul accentuates my size 12 curves so wellWRAP UP I'm a fashion fan & found the perfect winter coat from ASOS - it's like a duvet "I...
    A FASHION influencer has shared her tip for how to lift the girls without a bra. Alyssa Amoroso, a well-endowed content creator who shares advice, celebrity scandals, and fashion tips, posted the video for her 580k TikTok followers. 4Alyssa shared her tips and tricks for how she lifts her boobs up without a braCredit: TikTok/@publyssity 4She recommended applying pasties to 'protect the nips'Credit: TikTok/@publyssity "If you're wondering how to get the girls to sit pretty like this, stay tuned," she said, pointing to a revealing photo of her in a trench coat. A different photo shows the same lifted cleavage in a more low cut outfit. "This is my trick of the trade," she said. "First things first, you have to protect your nips," she explained, holding up some flower pasties. Read More on Body ShapesBOUNCING BEAUTY I found the most flattering tops for big boobs - they passed the jump testONE FOR ALL I have small boobs & she has a big bust - we tried 4 bikinis & both look hot She then revealed her biggest player:...
    TAKING advantage of the latest fashion trends can be a challenge when you have a bigger chest, so many women skip any look that requires going braless. When one well-endowed woman found a miraculous dress on Amazon that looked gorgeous while fully supporting her, she had to tell everyone. 3Kathryn Zingone is an influencer who posts style tips for women with larger chestsCredit: TikTok 3When she tried on the affordable dress, Zingone was left speechlessCredit: TikTok Kathryn Zingone is an influencer with over 262k followers, and she frequently posts styling tips for viewers who have a DD/DDD chest like hers. When she learned about a viral backless dress on Amazon that provided ample chest support at under $25, she had to give it a shot. "I saw a girl who had a bigger chest like I do try on this Amazon dress, and it looked stunning," Zingone said, holding up the sundress. She bought the dress in a peppy floral print. The steep, low-cut back looked daring, and Zingone was nervous to see how it looked. READ MORE: FASHIONTHE...
    A BUSTY frame has sometimes led to unsolicited commentary and ill-fitting clothing. One woman shared her experience with being busty and the commentary she receives. 2Nelly Toledo loves curvy fashionCredit: TikTok / nellyytoledo Nelly Toledo is a curvy fashion enthusiast and digital content creator. Many of her productions focus on body positive styling tips for unusual measurements. She took to TikTok where she has over 215k followers to share her big boob woes. She wore a form-fitting white dress from Zara with a corset detail on the bodice. READ MORE BODY POSITIVITYBODY LANGUAGE I’m a busty girl – I’m trolled for ‘inappropriate’ outfits but can’t help itOFF MY CHEST People say I have ‘no self-respect’ because I have big boobs & wear crop tops "Am I showing off my boobs?" narration from a TikTok audio said. "Or do I just have boobs and exist?" "I'm really not trying to," she wrote in the caption. "It's just hard to keep them in." Many busty women encounter difficulties with finding figure-flattering clothing. The bold statement struck a chord with viewers who shared...
    TROLLS came after a young woman on social media thanks to her chic style choices, which include crop tops and short shorts. Little did the critics know their target is a plus-size fashion model and her wardrobe isn't going to change for them. 3Olivia is a model who frequently posts her outfits on TikTokCredit: TikTok / oliviasworld95_ 3The model posted a response video to a troll who said she had low self-respectCredit: TikTok / oliviasworld95_ Olivia, a Toronto-based model, stars in editorial campaigns nationwide. She also posts fashion and beauty content on TikTok for her fans. In one recent video, she responded directly to a commenter who criticized her clothing choices. The troll left a critical comment on an older video that showed Olivia dancing in shorts and a cropped bralette top. "I'm sorry, too much breast for me," the commenter said, intentionally misspelling "breast" to get past automatic censors. "Have some respect for yourself." READ MORE: FASHIONMUM'S THE WORD I go from an average mum-of-3 to being a hot mum by taking off my hoodieTANK TOP TIPS I've...
    IF you have big boobs, you know the struggle of trying to make them look nice and perky without a bra. It’s fun to wear backless and strapless tops, but sometimes our chest just doesn’t want to cooperate. 3A woman on TikTok shared a hack for saggy boobsCredit: TikTok/litpls 3She demonstrated how she uses body tape to sneakily lift them upCredit: TikTok/litpls A woman named Kels, who goes by @litpls on TikTok, shared her tape hack for all the large-chested ladies out there who struggle with making their boobs look good. “This is how I tape the girls, the sisters - I don’t know what I’m allowed to say on here—but for reference, I’m a 32H,” she said. “This is for all of the times that you want to wear cute backless stuff, but you don’t want to be saggy or don’t want to have bra lines.” Kels explained that she usually wears baggy t-shirts because she has “so much shame” around her chest. READ MORE LIFE HACKSQUICK FIX I’m a stylist - how to button your cardigan to stop...
    BODYSUITS are designed to hug the skin, sculpting curves and supporting your chest without a bra. A TikToker with a large chest discovered an issue with her Skims dupe that made it NSFW. 2TikTok Alexis Julia tried on a viral Skims dupe but there was a problemCredit: TikTok/alexisjuliaa TikTok user @AlexisJuliaa tried on the viral Skims dupe from Amazon, but there was a problem. Alexis purchased the Irisnaya camisole bodysuit with spaghetti straps, available on Amazon for $22. The item is similar to Kim Kardashian's Skims sculpting bodysuit, which cost $62. "I’m pretty sure I’m the last person to get the Skims dupe from Amazon but I got it, it is here, let’s try it on," she said. Read More LifestyleDUPE ALERT I’m plus-size – my Amazon dupe of Skims bodysuit looks so good & costs $40 lessSUITS YOU My Skims bodysuit dupe was a struggle to get on - but it feels and looks so good Soon after trying it on, Alexis noticed a significant issue with the shapewear. "It is see through though, it is see through,"...
    SURGERY has been necessary for those living in pain and discomfort and sometimes it can intersect with aesthetic appearances. One woman shared her breast reduction journey and the troll comments she received after undergoing the life-changing operation. 3Renee Smith shared the commentary she received after undergoing breast reduction surgeryCredit: TikTok Renee Smith is a digital content creator whose content focuses on women's breasts. Her TikTok account boasts over 16k followers. She took to the social media platform to recall specific comments she received from people after undergoing surgery to decrease the size of her breasts. "Me telling people I'm so excited to get a breast reduction," she wrote. READ MORE PLASTIC SURGERYOFF MY CHEST I’m trolled for having a breast reduction – men tell me I’m less attractiveSLICE OF LIFE I was bullied for my 'big head' & paid $11k for 'forehead reduction' surgery "People pay to have boobs like yours though!" one troll allegedly told her. "You're not even that big!" she wrote over a stock photo of a geriatric woman. "Is your husband okay with that?" she...
    A BUSTY woman has shared her genius hack to stop button-down shirts from gaping - but without the use of pins or tape. A TikToker has shared her trick, geared towards helping D-cup-and-above ladies close the gap of buttoned tops without having to use additional materials. 3TikTok user Ali Kate shared a trick bigger-busted women can use to make button-down tops stop gapingCredit: TikTok 3She simply puts the second button through the top hole and the top button through the second holeCredit: TikTok 3The trick has gone viral, and other women have tested it out with positive resultsCredit: TikTok TikTok user Ali Kate shared the trick in a viral video, excited over the genius discovery. In the clip, she shows how her button-down dress is "very, very gapey" in the front, with a large opening between the top two buttons that go directly over her chest. "You see my bra through it," she says. "So I saw this hack, that apparently you put [the second] button with [the top hole], it sorts it out," she reveals. Read More Fuller Bust...
    A BUSTY content creator has shared some trendy corset buys that may suit women with larger chests. Mckenzie Tishon, who wears a bra size 30-32DDD, modeled three corsets for social media viewers. 3A busty woman has shared some trendy corset buysCredit: TikTok/mckenzieelizabeth99 3They're great for women with large chests, according to herCredit: TikTok/mckenzieelizabeth99 "Corsets for the girls who don't have small girls," Tishon wrote in her TikTok video. The first corset she wore was the black Urban Outfitters Out From Under Spitfire Mesh Cutout Corset ($59). According to Urban Outfitters, it's a "solid, simple and sophisticated corset designed with a peekaboo cutout below the bust." It also features adjustable shoulder straps and a "lattice tie-back closure." Read more on styleDUPE ALERT I have big boobs – I tried the viral Amazon dupe of Skims & it was even betterTIGHT SQUEEZE I have big boobs & tried Amazon's Lululemon dupe - it's almost identical The second corset, shown by Tishon in the colors white and brown, can be snagged on Amazon for just $24.99. The REORIA Women's Summer Sexy Square Neck...
    IF you have a larger chest, it can be difficult to find shapewear that doesn't compress your boobs. A TikToker shared her Amazon find that flatters her curves, while giving her chest plenty of room. 3TikTok user Rebecca tried on the viral Skims dupe from AmazonCredit: TikTok/rebeeccaaxxo TikTok user Rebecca, who runs the account Rebeeccaaxxo, tried the viral Skims dupe from Amazon. Rebecca purchased the $38 ShaperX sculpting thong bodysuit in a size small/medium. The shapewear resembles the $62 sculpting bodysuit from Kim Kardashian's Skims line. "The bottom is a clip, so you can unclip it to go to the bathroom. I thought it was going to be the little buttons but it's actually hooks and I do like that better than the buttons," the TikToker said. Read More LifestylePLUS SIZE HAUL I tried the Skims bra and I'm in loveSKIM FIT I have 28i-cup boobs and tried Kim Kardashian’s Skims dress - it’s very sheer Rebecca also praised the quality of the material on the Amazon shapewear. She explained: "This material is amazing, it’s a little looser around...
    THIS TikToker with big boobs had tried on clothes from ASOS and Amazon - while she loved the tight activewear, she could do without the crochet top that her boobs popped out of. Kat Laboissiere is a fashion content creator on TikTok. 3This TikToker with big boobs tried on clothes from ASOS and AmazonCredit: TikTok/@katlaboissiere 3She loved the activewear sets from AmazonCredit: TikTok/@katlaboissiere In a recent video, she did a try on haul for the brands ASOS and Amazon. The first top from ASOS wasn't "big boob friendly," according to Kat. The long-sleeve crochet top was pinned at the top, but had a big opening that showed off Kat's stomach and a lot of her side boob and under boob. She gave it a thumbs down. Read more on big boobsTIGHT SQUEEZE I have big boobs & tried Amazon's Lululemon dupe - it's almost identicalWACKY WAVING INFLATABLE I’m a size 14 — my PLT jumpsuit made me look like an inflatable Next up from ASOS, was a long black skirt with cherries on it. She paired it with a black...
    A TIKTOKER has revealed how a Lululemon dupe holds up on big boobs. Carly Rivlin said that the Amazon tank top is almost identical to Lululemon's version, but both had a major issue wrong with them. 2TikToker Carly Rivlin exposed the Amazon dupe of the Lululemon Align tank topCredit: TikTok / carlyrivlin 2After trying it on, Rivlin found that, like the Lululemon top, it doesn't quite offer proper coverage and support for larger breastsCredit: TikTok / carlyrivlin In her recent video, Carly said: "I did not love the Lululemon Align tank tops, so this will be interesting." Carly started her video, by acknowledging the major size difference. "The first difference right off the bat is that this tank-top runs in like small, medium, large sizing, while Lululemon is like 0,2,48,8,10... "And the sizing on the Lululemon one is so strange, so I got the small and the medium to try." READ MORE BIG BOOBSSO RUDE I’m trolled for my big boobs - women tell me to ‘put a jacket on’ & ‘cover up’FIT OVERFLOW I'm midsize with big...
    SHOPPING for a larger bust has been a struggle, especially for fashion lovers with big boobs on a smaller frame. One woman shared her successful fall haul from Abercrombie, and each look fit her like a glove. 3Jen Warnes is a busty fashion proCredit: TikTok/ itsjenwarnes Jen Warnes is a digital content creator and style pro. Her content focuses on clothing reviews for large cup sizes on a smaller band size. She took to TikTok to share her favorite fall fashion finds. "Fall dresses on the model vs on me," Warnes wrote in a text overlay on the video. READ MORE BUSTY HAULSPERFECT FIT I’m a busty fashion pro - I did a haul for big boob-approved tops HIT & A MISS I have big boobs – my Shein haul had cute looks but a one item was a big no-go First, she stunned in the Ribbed Polo Midi Sweater dress in Light Brown, retailing for $90. "Stretchy over the chest," she wrote. She then showed the Long-Sleeve Wrap-Front Mini Sweater dress in White, which retails for $80. "Cozy wrap...
    AN AUSTRALIAN fashion influencer shares her styling tips for a bigger chest. She shared a curated selection of tops that is both flattering and supportive for the girls, along with ways to change up the looks. 5Casee Brim curated a list of flattering top styles for larger-bustsCredit: TikTok/revolve 5A tip she shared is that corsets are 'a big bust's best friend'Credit: TikTok/revolve Casee Brim, a fashion Youtuber from Brisbane, Australia, hopped on the Revolve TikTok to share a list of trendy and fashionable tops for larger-chested girls. First, she tried on a silky, black corset (currently out of stock) that she chose for its aesthetics and details. “This one has sticky adhesive so it really holds onto the skin, and doesn’t slip around,” she said, pointing to the corset’s lining. To demonstrate the full support of the corset, the influencer jumped up and down. Read More on FashionBOOBS-R-US I hated having big boobs so I made a clothing company for larger chested womenBATTLE OF THE BULGE I’m plus-sized & there’s a clear winner between Skims & Spanx “Look at the...
    A WOMAN has shared that her sex life has been impacted after her boyfriend said her big boobs were a "massive turnoff." Seeking anonymity, the 20-year-old woman took to Reddit to vent about her latest fight with her partner. 2A woman has revealed that her boyfriend asked her to get a boob jobCredit: Getty 2She described herself as a big-chested woman and claims it's a turn-off for her boyfriendCredit: Getty "So I have been with a guy, let's call him John, for almost 4 months," she began. "We first met just before my 18th birthday but only started going out shortly after my 20th. "I was at his place today to watch a hockey game and made an offhanded comment that when I was younger, I wanted a boob job because I didn't like that my breasts were big and uneven, the back pain I would get from them, and how I hated that they seemed to make guys oversexualize teenage me." Unfortunately, her revealing her story gave him some sort of permission to give his input on...
    TWO friends with different-sized chests tried on the same bikinis, and they both looked incredible. One friend, with a smaller chest, paired up with a more well-endowed friend to model the pieces side-by-side. 5Julia Gilman tries her own swimwear brand on herself and her more well-endowed friendCredit: TikTok 5The two friends tried on the tie-dye blue bikini side-by-sideCredit: TikTok Julia Gilman, the owner of the swimwear brand JulSwim, shares on her website that she "wanted to create an affordable swimwear brand for all body types to feel confident and cute." The first pair of bikinis the duo tried on was the tie-dye blue St. Augustine Set, with the top and bottom currently on sale for $30 each. The next pair was the dreamy purple Key West Reversible Set, with the top and bottom currently on sale for $30 each. Next, the two offered an option for those who like to stay a little more covered up at the beach. Read More on Body ShapesHIGH HOPES I tried a viral Skims dress - I wanted to love it - it...
    BODY shapes have been nit-picky to shop for, with some figures being more challenging than others. One woman shared her curvy conundrum with the world and received diverse reactions. 4Nadia G is a digital content creator and entrepreneurCredit: TikTok/__nadiag 4She took to TikTok to share her fit issues with clothingCredit: TikTok/__nadiag Nadia G is a digital content creator and CEO of Bee Strong Activewear, a line of chic clothing for working out. She took to TikTok to reveal the biggest obstacle between her and finding pants that fit — her big butt. "Nope," a troll wrote. "Just straighten [your] back and it will be fine." "I mean, idk what straightening my back have to do with my pants not fitting me on my waist," she wrote in the caption. READ MORE SIZING ISSUESSQUEEZE 'EM My boobs are so big clothes don’t fit over them – how I avoid squishing themDOESN'T FIT THE BILL I spent $700 on Skims - my thighs don't fit & I had an awkward problem The video showed how a pair of jeans fit her butt...
    WHEN you're sick of rotating through the same few tops, it's time to start exploring other options in your closet, and a scarf may be all you need. One big-chested fashion guru tried the viral "scarf top" hack and was surprised by how it looked in the end. 4Fashion guru Chazzy Wood tries the viral scarf top hack as someone with big boobsCredit: TikTok 4First, she puts on a strapless bra and wraps the scarf around her backCredit: TikTok Picking through a packed store is no better than digging through the back of your closet to find something to wear. TikTok's viral scarf hack added a new range of options to women's closets that they didn't even know they could have. Fashion fan Chazzy Wood was curious as to whether or not these tops were big boob-approved. Chazzy posted a TikTok testing the viral hack to see if it would suit her larger chest, and she was shocked by the result. READ MORE ON FASHION HACKSELEVATED A hack to make maxi dresses shorter -...
    AGING has been a fear of many, causing those of a certain age to seek expensive anti-aging skincare treatments. One woman proved that aging backwards is possible and her method does not require skincare. 3Jeanette Nunez shared a photo of herself in her 20sCredit: TikTok/jeanettefitness Jeanette Nunez is a wife, mother, and athlete. She boasts over 42k loyal followers on TikTok alone, sharing lifestyle tips and personal stories. She took to TikTok to share her phenomenal glow-up from her 20s to her 40s. "Enjoy your 20s cause it's all downhill from there," she wrote in a text overlay on a picture of herself at the zoo in her 20s. READ MORE ANTI-AGING SECRETSAGE OLD Unique anti-aging trick has nothing to do with skincare & will prevent wrinklesHYDRATION HACK I’m 39 & everyone asks me what my anti-aging secret is - a decades-old hack "Me at 40," she wrote over a montage of her 20 years later. She stunned in midriff-bearing outfits, plunging necklines, and skin tight backless dresses. "Aging gracefully over here sweetie," she wrote in the caption. Nunez impressed...
    WHILE small-chested women deal with tops fitting too loose, big-chested women have to navigate spillage problems. Although corsets may seem like a top to stay away from, one woman with big boobs shares the perfect Asos option that she doesn't even need to wear a bra with. 4One fashion fan reveals the perfect corset for women with big boobsCredit: TikTok 4Lara Rosenthal tries on Asos's Love & Other Things CorsetCredit: TikTok By nature, corsets shape your upper body and prop your chest. But if you're someone with a big bust, these tops run the risk of spilling and slipping a little too much. TikTok creator Lara Rosenthal argued one corset doesn't let either happen. She posted a recent video revealing the new Asos corset she got that's perfect for women with a fuller bust. READ MORE ON STYLEBUST BALANCE I’m midsize with big boobs - I wore the most supportive bras without underwireHIT & A MISS I have big boobs – my Shein haul had cute looks but a one item was a big...
    A BUSTY woman decided to give a Skims bra a whirl but was left disappointed. Upon putting the bra on, it was notably way too tight. 4A woman with a large chest has tried out a bra from SkimsCredit: TikTok/frankreynolds123 4She claimed it was so tight it made her ribs acheCredit: TikTok/frankreynolds123 "Bought Skims knowing the brand supports bigger chests. Ordered 'XL,'" Skims customer Christiana wrote in her TikTok video. "Hoping," she added, as she compared the Skims bra to a different bra she previously owned which appeared to be significantly larger. In her video's caption, she revealed that despite all her hoping, the bra in fact did not fit. She claimed: "My ribs ache after five minutes in this bra." Read more on skimsNEW CLASSIC I'm a die-hard fan of Kim Kardashian’s Skims but this dupe is betterUNBELIEVABLE FIT I’m a size 4XL & tried the Skims bodysuit - I was shocked how tiny it was Viewers in the comments section of Christiana's video shared their own experiences with Skims sizing and gave some advice. "I recommend one size...
    A TIKTOK influencer has been blown away by the comfort and stretch of Kim Kardashian's SKIMS bra.  Despite initial hesitation with the bra’s sizing, she says she was taken aback when the garment turned out to be a perfect fit. 2Content creator Shivani.Styles shares her try-on experience of Kim Kardashian's Skims bra on TikTok.Credit: TikTok 2Shivani.Styles says the bra is unusually comfortable for the level of support it provides.Credit: TikTok Tiktoker Shivani.Styles, known for her casual style and fashion advice, has a following of 72,000. After receiving what appears to be the SKIMS Sculpting Bra ($32) as a gift, Shivani was excited to take it out for a spin. Once it was on, the TikToker was pleasantly surprised by its support and comfortability. Walking through her initial impressions, Shivani delved into the Skims bra’s unique functions that allowed it to stay secure on the skin.  Read more on SKIMS SPILL THE DEETS I have big boobs & put Kim Kardashian's new Skims bras to the spillage testPLUS PRIDE I’m plus-size with big boobs & tried Kim Kardashian’s Skims bandeau...
    ONLINE shopping can be gamble, from sizing issues to catfish items not looking like you'd expected them to. A plus-size TikToker shared her Shein haul, which contained some hits and misses. 8TikTok user Morgan Miller shared her Shein haul with her followersCredit: TikTok/@xomorganhaley 8The TikToker said she would size down in the silver romper as it was too big on herCredit: TikTok/@xomorganhaley TikTok user Morgan Miller shared her Shein haul, but there were some sizing issues. For her first look, the TikToker showed off a pair of $20 black plisse wide leg pants. "I will say the black feel a little bit longer than the other colors that I have so I was considering doing a 2X [instead of 3X] because they also run wide through [the waist]," Morgan told her followers. Next, the influencer tried on a silver pleated romper, available from Shein for $28. Read More LifestyleTIME TO SHEIN I bought the viral Shein loungewear set - I was so surprised by the qualityFISHY FASHION I’m midsize – my Shein haul was perfect for fall but one item...
    A WOMAN with 32DDD-cup boobs says she frequently goes braless – and shared her tips for doing so and still getting a lift. Oré Otun, who describes herself as "skinny and busty," offered up her "life hacks for big boobs" in a YouTube video that's racked up 372,000 views. 4Oré Otun, who describes herself as 'skinny and busty,' offered up her 'life hacks for big boobs'Credit: Youtube / Oré Otun 4'Most of the time when people think I'm wearing a bra, I'm actually not wearing a bra,' she saidCredit: Youtube / Oré Otun "I've always had big boobs all my life," Oré said. "Most of the time when people think I'm wearing a bra, I'm actually not wearing a bra," she added. Most bigger-busted women find it tricky to go without that lingerie lift, but Oré said she's found a few methods that work. First, she said, she buys super-tight clothes – and if they're not snug enough all over, her seamstress mom tailors them. read more: big boobs fashionFITTING FROCK I have big boobs - I tried the viral...
    SHOPPING for a larger bust has been a daunting task for curvaceous fashion lovers. One woman found an affordable — and flattering — solution. 3Brittany tried the viral dress for viewersCredit: TikTok/backtobrittany Brittany is a Los Angeles-based digital content creator who runs a blog called Back to Brittany. She posts content related to Los Angeles fashion, things to do in the city of Angels, and tips on body confidence. She took to TikTok to share a viral fashion find — a backless dress which is suitable for bustier women. "Does the viral backless dress from Amazon work on ladies with a larger chest?" she asked the audience. "I don't know, let's find out." READ MORE VIRAL FASHIONNEXT LEVEL I tried the viral Skims jumpsuit for the first time - it holds everything inSKIMSCREDIBLE I'm a size 18 & the viral Skims dress is my go-to LBD for autumn She tried on the dress which clearly hugged her figure and flattered every curve. "OK wow," she gushed. "This was way better than I was expecting." The dress fit Brittany like a...
    ONE woman called out a societal norm and beauty standard that she wishes we would get over. Midsize fashion content creator Shelby Tomalin is embracing her imperfections, which she used to be ashamed of. 2Shelby asked to help normalize having uneven boobsCredit: TikTok/shelbysaywhatblog After posting a try-on shopping haul from Old Navy, Shelby revealed that she felt uncomfortable about her asymmetrical breasts in the clothes in a new TikTok video. Wearing one of the haul outfits – a blue and white striped scoop tank top and jeans – she looked uncomfortable. Text on the video read: “Can we normalize seeing different cup sizes on social media?” At first she was lifting her breasts to try to make them lay evenly under the fitted shirt. Read more on uneven boobCLEAVE IT OUT My 38H boob is TWICE as big as the other - I'm always asked the same questionGUAC-ING IT My boobs are different sizes from breastfeeding - I have a hack for tank tops “I was so self-conscious filming this try-on haul. Reality is not all [boobs] are symmetrical and...
    CORSET tops have everyone's attention right now because of their flattering tight waist look and ability to dress it formally and casually. Although it's trending right now, one woman was unsatisfied with her corset top because of how it fit on her body. 3A woman was appalled by how the Urban Outfitters corset top fit on herCredit: TikTok/@bri_arias20 3Bri Arias said her chest was jiggling as she walked in the corset topCredit: TikTok/@bri_arias20 Bri Arias posted a video on TikTok reviewing a corset top she bought from Urban Outfitters. The Out From Under Modern Love Corset top from Urban Outfitters cost $59 and comes in seven colors — green, blue, light blue, purple, red, black, and brown. She captioned her video: "I would love if my bewbs didn’t jiggle jiggle in every top." Bri loved the look of the top initially, but when she put it on, that changed quickly. read more about fashionbreast pick I have big boobs & found the most comfortable bra - it lifts your chest tooSPILL THE DEETS I have big...
    A YOUNG woman known for her big-bust-approved style content has shared the new bra that has her "obsessed." Monika Mancini, 19, said that it can be difficult to find lingerie for her chest size, but she's recently discovered a brand that makes supportive and comfortable bras. 3Monika Mancini, 19, said that it can be difficult to find lingerie for her chest sizeCredit: TikTok 3She shared a sponsored TikTok post for the brand Evelyn & BobbieCredit: TikTok "Calling all my bigger-chested ladies," she said in a sponsored TikTok post for the brand Evelyn & Bobbie. "As a bigger-busted woman, I know it's hard sometimes to find lingerie that's comfortable, supportive, spicy, and makes you feel confident. "I've tried for many years," she admitted. "I finally came across this brand called Evelyn & Bobbie. It's a female-led company, and their bras make you feel so supported and lifted, yet so comfortable." read more: big boobs fashionSPILL THE DEETS I have big boobs & put Kim Kardashian's new Skims bras to the spillage testPASTY PROBLEM I wear 28i bras and tried lifting pasties...
    CONTENT creator couple Kaylee and Taylor Dudley often prank each other, but one prank tested Taylor’s lying and sweet-talking skills. Trying a viral TikTok prank, Kaylee picked up large bras and showed them to her husband to see his reaction. Taylor tried hard to be subtle about his feelings but couldn’t hold it all in. 4Kaylee Dudley shares pranks on her husband onlineCredit: TikTok/kayandtayofficial 4She showed him large bras to see whether he'd be blunt or kind about the sizingCredit: TikTok/kayandtayofficial Kaylee, who has a smaller chest, picked up two pairs of 42DDD bras in a store. She brought them to Taylor to ask for his opinion on which to purchase. After asking, Taylor’s eyes widened while he held up both bras in his hands. He took a long pause before letting out a laugh. “What do you mean?” he asked. “Why are you laughing?” Kaylee asked back in a serious tone. Coming up with a smooth and inoffensive response, Taylor said: “It’s funny that you picked these colors because you already have these colors.” Read more on internet pranksWHAT...
    WHEN Kim Kardashian's Skims brand released a bra collection, one fashion influencer couldn't wait to try the new styles. Despite some initial worries about the sizing, she was amazed by how well the bras she chose fit her. 4TikTok vlogger Kristen Marie posted two reviews of new Skims brasCredit: Tik Tok / misskrissym 4First, she tried the Fits Everybody T-shirt bra in a 38DDCredit: Tik Tok / misskrissym Fashion and beauty vlogger Kristen Marie is better known as MissKrissyM on TikTok, where she has over 372k followers. As soon as she learned about the new Skims bras, Kristen placed her order – she didn't want the everyday styles to sell out before she could test them. While placing her order on the website, Kristen had some concerns about the range of sizes, especially since she has a larger chest. "Listen, Kim. We need more cup sizes here," she said, showing the item page for the Fits Everybody T-shirt bra, $52. She ordered her bras in a size 38DD. READ MORE: FASHIONRIGHT & TIGHT I’m plus-size & tried Kim Kardashian’s Skims...
    A WOMAN has found that a maxi dress on Amazon that has been dubbed a dupe of Kim Kardashian's Skims is not really similar to the original dress at all. Carly Rivlin revealed the differences between the $25.99 Amazon dress and the beloved Skims dress in a TikTok video she shared with her nearly 165,000 followers. 3Carly Rivlin revealed the differences between the $25.99 Amazon dress and the beloved Skims dress in a TikTok videoCredit: TikTok/carlyrivlin 3The TikToker went on to say, 'so I don't think it's a dupe'Credit: TikTok/carlyrivlin 3Kim Kardashian's shapewear brand is worth $3.2 billion as of JanuaryCredit: SKIMS The caption of her video, which has been viewed more than 33,000 times, read: "Is this amazon dress a dupe for the skims dress??" Carly tried the dupe dress on in the video and initially said it's "very comfortable and the shape of it is very similar to the Skims dress." She added: "but I kind of feel like that's where the similarities end." Then Carly proceeded to break down the differences she noticed between the dress made...