Monday, Dec 05, 2022 - 20:30:27
87 results - (0.013 seconds)

son’s new name:

latest news at page 1:
    KARDASHIAN fans have revealed a wild theory that Kourtney's son Mason Disick LEAKED Kylie Jenner's new baby name. The unconfirmed "secret Instagram" page came after she announced her newborn son was no longer named Wolf. 6Kylie Jenner welcomed her second child and first son in FebruaryCredit: Instagram/kyliejenner 6Fans are convinced Mason Disick leaked Kylie's new baby name from a 'secret account'Credit: Instagram/@kourtneykardash 6The page claimed the new name is 'Knight' and is completely unfounded - though the 12-year-old has gone rogue beforeCredit: Instagram Fans have spotted an alleged account some think is run by Kourtney Kardashian's son Mason, 12. The handle is "Angel J" and though there is no proof - a post from April 12th that's gotten 1200+ likes shared a claim about Kylie Jenner, 24, that has fans howling. Formerly named "Wolf," Kylie earlier shared on Instagram that she had changed his moniker to something unknown as it "didn't really feel like him." "Knight Jacques Webster," the unverified page wrote. Read more on Kylie JennerSINK OR SWIM? Kris ‘drops hint’ Kylie’s swimwear line has been CANCELED after backlashWIG...
    KYLIE Jenner revealed when she'll finally announce her baby son's new name - and admits she could change it a SECOND time. The name game began after Kylie got backlash for "stealing" the name Wolf from her rival Tammy Hembrow. 5Kylie Jenner revealed when she'll announce her baby's new name after changing it from WolfCredit: Instagram 5Kylie wasn't sure if she is planning on changing the baby's name yet a second timeCredit: Extra Kylie, 24, opened up to ExtraTV in an interview about when she'll reveal her son's name after suddenly changing it from Wolf. Extra's Katie Klause asked Kylie: "What's his name when are you going to tell us?" Kylie said: "We just haven't fully legally changed it yet, so I don't want to announce a new name and then change it again." She continued: "We're just not ready to share a new name yet." Read More on Kylie JennerWHAT'S MY NAME? Kylie Jenner fans think her 2-month-old son STILL has no nameLONG HAUL I spent thousands on Kylie Jenner’s used handbags – the tiniest bag cost...
    A new photograph has emerged of David and Victoria Beckham from Saturday's lavish nuptials between their eldest son Brooklyn and Nicola Peltz.  The illustrious couple, 46 and 47 respectively, were lauded for their wedding finery as British Vogue shared a captivating photo of the proud parents on Brooklyn's big day. The fashion designer took the reins with her elegantly effortless look, stunning in a Studio 54-inspired slip which created a metallic, head-turning effect.  View this post on Instagram A post shared by British Vogue (@britishvogue) Standing hand-in-hand with her businessman husband, the Spice Girl rocked the intricate, embroidered lace detailing which accented the dress' sheer beauty.  RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next 'Congrats on finding true love!' Serena Williams, 40, puts... David Beckham 'shed a tear' during emotional five minute... Brand it like Beckham! Cheeky David plugs vintage car... Inside Brooklyn Beckham and Nicola Peltz's wedding album:... Share this article Share 35 shares The attention-garnering photograph spotlighted Victoria's immaculate makeup and classy coiffure, which saw her sport a bun with several...
    KYLIE Jenner's fans think she has dropped a hint about her baby son's name in her new Kylie Cosmetics eyeshadow palette. The 24-year-old revealed last month that she and Travis Scott have changed their second child's name from Wolf to something else. 5Kylie Jenner's fans think she dropped a hint about her baby son's name in her new Kylie Cosmetics eyeshadow paletteCredit: Instagram/Kyliejenner 5They noticed that one of the shades is called 'Ky & Kenny' and wondered if her baby could be called 'Kenny' after her sister KendallCredit: Instagram/Kylie Jenner 5Kylie admitted last month that her son is no longer called WolfCredit: Instagram Fans have been speculating since the bombshell news as to what Kylie's son's new moniker could be. And they thought the Kardashians star dropped a clue while showing off the eye colors in a palette from her collaboration with sister Kendall. A fan spotted that one of the shades is called "Ky and Kenny" and wondered if "Kenny" could be the new name in a tribute to her older sibling, 26. "Maybe Kylie...
    KYLIE Jenner and Travis Scott welcomed their second child in February 2022. On March 21, 2022, the 24-year-old star announced the couple changed their son's name from Wolf to something else, claiming it didn't fit him. 1Kylie Jenner announced the birth of her second childCredit: AP What is Kylie Jenner's son's new name? Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott welcomed their second child on Wednesday, February 2, 2022, according to Instagram. The celebrity couple took to Instagram to reveal that their second child's name was Wolf shortly after fans speculated it may have been Angel. But on March 21, 2022 the reality star shared a number of the baby's photos on Instagram and wrote:  "FYI our sons name isn't Wolf anymore. We just really didn't feel like it was him. "Just wanted to share because I keep seeing Wolf everywhere." She did not reveal the baby's new name, but there are a few clues indicating that the new name might be Jacques or Jack. Why was Kylie Jenner's son called Wolf? The baby’s full legal name at birth...
    KYLIE Jenner’s parent Caitlyn dropped a hint about the makeup mogul’s newborn son’s new name after she CHANGED it from Wolf. Caitlyn, 72, spoke about her young grandchild just weeks after Kylie, 24, revealed she changed her son’s name. 5Caitlyn shared a hint about Kylie's son's new nameCredit: Getty 5The reality star changed her newborn son's name after giving him the moniker WolfCredit: Instagram/kyliejenner While speaking to Entertainment Tonight on Sunday, Caitlyn insisted she “cannot tell” others what her new grandson’s name is. She said: “[Kylie] has not officially announced it. We have discussed this a lot. “I think I have a lot of experience on naming people, especially trying to name yourself, and it’s very difficult.” The former Olympian added: "When you have a little child, you know the little baby comes out and you think of what it should be, but then you get them in your arms and you play with them and spend time with them and say, 'I don’t know if that name fits, maybe it’s another name.' Read More on Kylie JennerTATT'S GONE? Kardashian...
    KYLIE Jenner's fans have shared a theory about when she will finally reveal her baby son's new name. The KUWTK alum, 24, admitted on Monday that her second child is no longer called Wolf because the moniker "didn't feel like him". 5Kylie Jenner's fans have shared a theory about when she will finally reveal her baby son's new nameCredit: Instagram 5The 24-year-old admitted on Monday that her son is no longer called WolfCredit: Instagram 5Fans think Kylie will announce the new name on her Hulu show The KardashiansCredit: Hulu While Kylie didn't reveal what she has changed Wolf's name to, her followers shared their speculation on a Reddit thread. One user is convinced she'll wait to announce the new moniker on her family's new Hulu show The Kardashians, which airs on April 14. They wrote: "I could be wrong but with The Kardashians starting up in less than a month now, I have a feeling we'll be waiting until the show airs to hear the baby's new name." Another agreed, adding: "All with ADR [automated dialogue replacement] anytime...
    KYLIE Jenner’s fans shared a wild new theory on Wednesday about what she changed her newborn son's name to after revealing it’s no longer Wolf. After seeing everyone continue to refer to her baby by his original name, the 24-year-old shared this week that she and her baby daddy Travis Scott had given their one-month-old a new moniker. 4Credit: Not known, clear with picture desk 4Credit: Instagram Last month, Kylie took to Instagram to share the news of her baby's birth a few days after his arrival. She posted the first photo of her little one – a black-and-white snap of the beauty billionaire's daughter, Stormi, holding her new sibling's tiny hand. The Keeping Up With the Kardashians alum revealed the birth date in the caption as February 2, 2022 and confirmed she had a boy with a blue heart. Shortly after that, Kylie revealed her baby’s name via Instagram Story, writing, “Wolf Webster,” with a white heart emoji. Read More on Kylie JennerA STORM-I IS BREWING! Kylie's fans think she'll drop makeup collab with daughter Stormi, 4CRY WOLF Kylie Jenner fans brag 'we won'...
    KYLIE Jenner announced earlier today that she and Travis Scott have changed their son's name from Wolf to something else, which they are yet to reveal. The surprise announcement came after they shared a heartwarming 10-minute video documenting Kylie’s pregnancy journey, and the family’s well-wishes for the newborn. 5Kylie Jenner announced earlier today that she and Travis Scott have changed their son's name from WolfCredit: Instagram/kyliejenner 5The baby is their second child togetherCredit: Instagram Kylie, 24, shared the news about the name on her Instagram Story after posting several videos and photos dedicated to the baby. She wrote: "FYI our son’s name isn't Wolf anymore. "We just really didn't feel like it was him.” Kylie continued: "Just wanted to share because I keep seeing Wolf everywhere." READ MORE SUN STORIESNAME GAME Kylie Jenner reveals she CHANGED son Wolf's name as it 'did not feel like him'MYSTERY Everything to know about Kylie and Travis' second child Neither Kylie nor Travis have revealed what they changed their son's name to, however, there are a few clues indicating that the new name might...
    KYLIE Jenner's ex-BFF Tammy Hembrow flaunted her exposed baby bump in chic new photos. Earlier, she shaded the reality star for "copying" her with the newborn name Wolf, which happens to be the name of Tammy's six-year-old son. 5Tammy Hembrow flaunted her baby belly in chic new photosCredit: Instagram 5Which came after she shaded Kylie Jenner for 'copying' her baby nameCredit: Instagram On Saturday, Tammy, 27, showed off her bare baby bump in chic new photos to her Instagram page. Captioning her post with heart and butterfly emojis, the former bestie to Kylie, 26, flaunted her figure outside of a parking structure. She wore stonewash denim, a beige trench coat and a white crop top exposing her belly. Tammy let her long blonde hair down and paired her bold look with a white Chanel handbag valued at around $6K. Fans flooded the comments section to gush over the look, and gently fan the flames of shade. The star's six-year-old son is coincidentally named Wolf - the name of Kylie's second child with Travis Scott. Most read in Entertainment'VERY DRASTIC'...
    KYLIE Jenner was shaded by her former friend Tammy Hembrow after she was accused of copying her son's name. The beauty mogul announced she named her newborn son Wolf, which also happens to be the name of Tammy's six-year-old boy. 6Kylie was shaded by her former friend Tammy after she named her second child Wolf, which also happens to be Tammy's son's name.Credit: Instagram / Kylie Jenner 6Tammy subtly responded to Kylie's name choice in an Instagram post with her six-year-old son WolfCredit: Not known, clear with picture desk 6Credit: Not known, clear with picture desk Tammy subtly called out her ex-BFF's name choice in an Instagram post where she posed with her oldest child. The fitness influencer shared a series of pics with the youngster donning a body-hugging ankle-length brown dress, showing off her pregnant belly. She paired the look with gold sandals and a tan and gold-chained purse. The 27-year-old wore her blonde hair down reflecting off her sun-kissed tan skin. Tammy held her son Wolf's hand in each of the snaps who softly...
    AN UPSET mum-to-be explained that she told her friend the name they had selected for their baby, only for her to announce that she had always liked that name and if she has a boy she'll call her son the same. The woman said that she and her husband had explored a number of different names but the only one they could agree on was Miles. 1The woman explained that she had selected a name for her baby boy but her friend wanted the sameCredit: Getty But when the pregnant woman told her friend, the friend explained that she had always planned to use that name if she had a son and they would both just have to have the same name. The woman explained: "A while back when out with friends we were discussing whether I’d have a boy or girl this time (I’m 20 weeks pregnant) and then we got onto the subject of names. "I said for a boy we’re really struggling to find anything we like and the only name I think I like is...
    KAILYN Lowry's ex Chris Lopez proudly showed off his newborn son on social media in his first solo shot since his birth last year. The 27-year-old shared the snap of his sweet baby boy on Instagram in his own dedicated post on Monday. 5Chris shared the first solo shot of his newborn son, Trew Christopher on InstagramCredit: TikTok 5Chris has kept his third child out of the public eye, as fans still don't know his date of birthCredit: Instagram/chrisxlopezz Chris captured a pic of his son sitting in his car seat with a cozy puppy-themed blanket draped over him. The tot with his dark curly locks and hazel eyes stared directly at the camera so his dad could document the moment. Chris captioned the adorable close-up with his son's name: "Trew Christopher✨," who the new father-of-three has also referred to as CJ. The little tike has previously appeared on the platform as Chris shared a photo of his oldest son Lux, four, cuddling with his baby brother last month. Trew lovingly gazed up into...
    President Biden's younger brother Jim and son Hunter are accused of using his union ties to land clients when they ran an investment firm, according to a new book, including firefighters who would arrive with checks claiming to be 'friends of Joe.' It describes how they used the then senator's name to drum up business for Paradigm Global Advisors, which they ran in the mid-2000s 'Don’t worry about investors, ' Jim Biden reportedly told staff on his first day at the company. 'We’ve got people all around the world who want to invest in Joe Biden.'    The story of their time at Paradigm Global Advisors is told by Ben Schreckinger in 'The Bidens: Inside the First Family's Fifty-Year Rise to Power.'  It includes allegations of Hunter's drug use at the time and sets out how they used the family name in their business dealings. 'Jim’s job,' one of his former business partners told Schreckinger, “is to ensure the lifestyle is good for the family.”  Lawyers for the two men dispute many of the alleged conversations in the book and they are not...
    More On: kirsten dunst Kirsten Dunst is pregnant, expecting second child with Jesse Plemons ‘Bring It On’ stars quizzed on the film 20 years later Kirsten Dunst asks Kanye West why she was used in 2020 campaign post Kirsten Dunst gave her most ‘gripping’ performance yet Kirsten Dunst has revealed the name of her infant son four months after his birth, sharing his moniker with The New York Times shortly before leaving her Los Angeles home to attend the Venice Film Festival. Speaking of her 18-pound son, James Robert, Dunst told the publication, “This is the newest guy, the Big Kahuna. He’s an angel, but he’s a hungry angel. And a heavy angel.” Her second son with husband Jesse Plemons, James has been the “Bring It On” star’s priority since his birth, with her hubby away filming the Martin Scorsese drama “Killers of the Flower Moon,” for the last few months. This left the actress to handle mornings with the boys solo. “I’m so tired, I haven’t slept through the night in four months. I’ve developed an eye...
    KIRSTEN Dunst gave birth to her second baby with fiance Jesse Plemons and the actress revealed the sweet name for her new son. Most read in CelebrityOh baby? Kourtney Kardashian posts about 'gaining weight' as fans 'beg her to get pregnant'NAILED IT Britney Spears left in agony as she steps on a nail after sharing saucy snap'NO FILTER' Britney Spears shakes bare butt in thong after dad files to end conservatorshipCLUES WERE THERE! How Kylie hid her second pregnancy from fansMOVING FORWARD Kim Kardashian stuns in tight jumpsuit after Kanye admitted to CHEATINGBABY BOY? Pregnant Kylie's baby daddy Travis gets emotional in vid as he 'hopes for a son'
    Country star Granger Smith and his wife Amber Smith revealed they will honor their son, River Kelly Smith, who died in a drowning accident at the age of 3, with the name they plan to give their new baby boy due in August. In a video the 41-year-old country singer and his wife shared on YouTube, the couple said they plan to name their child Maverick Beckham Smith and explained how it is a tribute to their late son. The clip was noted by E! News in a piece published Thursday. “We went back and forth with, ‘Should we do middle name Kelly or middle name River or any of that?'” Amber explained. “I wanted Riv to be a part of it, of his first name. I wanted this baby to have his own identity.” (RELATED: Granger Smith’s 3-Year-Old Son’s Cause Of Death Confirmed)   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by E! News (@enews) “And I didn’t want him to be so tied to River, but I did want him to have a little piece of...
    Elon Musk showed "Saturday Night Live" viewers that he has a sense of humor about his life. The 49-year-old Tesla and SpaceX CEO served as the show’s guest host this week, and in his opening monologue he poked fun at various aspects of his life, including his son’s name. ELON MUSK'S 'SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE' HOSTING GIG GETS POSITIVE REVIEWS FROM SURPRISED VIEWERS Musk’s partner Grimes gave birth to their son X Æ A-Xii on May 4, 2020, which made headlines more than once last year regarding the couple’s unconventional choice, the name’s pronunciation and how the two parents had to modify it slightly to comply with California birth certificate laws – which bans the use of numeric digits in names. While Musk has explained the right way to pronounce his son’s name in the past, the tech CEO decided to bring the topic up again as a joke. ELON MUSK HOSTS ‘SNL,’ JOKES ABOUT SPACE, CARS, MARS, POT AND DOGECOIN DURING MONOLOGUE "’SNL’ is also a great way to learn something new about the host," Musk explained to the live...
    New York : Paris Hilton has already chosen the name of her future son. Photo: Gregg DeGuire / . After four decades that have been marked, first, by her wildest stage as the soul of all parties and later by her hectic schedule as a business woman, Paris hilton finally feels ready to carry a “normal life” with her fiancé Carter Reum, which means stopping traveling 250 days a year. “I am in an unbeatable moment, I have never felt happier. I’m at home with my boyfriend and he’s wonderful ”, has assured in an interview to the Tatler magazine, in which he has insisted on the idea that he has already done everything he had to do and is dying to tackle the next chapter. In your case, that includes starting your own family. And although she doesn’t know yet when she will dare to have her first child, she already knows what his name will be. Hint: she lives up to what you would expect from a celebrity like her. “It will be...
    New York : Emily Ratajkowski. Photo: Pascal Le Segretain / . Emily Ratajkowski He is in the happiest stage of his life and so he shares it on his official Instagram account. The British model posted a touching image breastfeeding her newborn son. “Beautiful boy,” wrote the famous 29-year-old. The snapshot achieved more than 1.7 million followers and multiple positive comments, wishing the best for mother and son. A few days ago, it was Emily herself who gave a clue about the baby’s name. “Moments with Sly”, he expressed, sliding the possibility that his name is Sylvester. Without a doubt, one of the most popular and beloved moms of the moment. Keep reading: Emily Ratajkowski boasts a great body without a bra a few days after being a mother
    LACEY TOWNSHIP, N.J. (CBSNewYork) — Letters and postcards dating back to World War II have been unboxed in New Jersey. Decades later, they tell the story of how a now-101-year-old woman helped bring peace to families of prisoners of war. READ MORE: Vietnam War Veterans Mark Somber Anniversary On Long Island: We Are Forgotten A Lot ... Because We Didnt Win, Supposedly “Imagine not knowing where your son is and then you get a letter that he’s alive,” Lacey Township resident Agnes Joan Negra said. She couldn’t imagine it any other way, so during World War II, that’s what she did to let families know their soldiers, American prisoners of war, were OK. “She got a short wave radio and listened to Radio Berlin every night, and she would jot down the name of the prisoner that was mentioned and his home address and she would write a letter to the family,” said Ron Negra, Agnes’ son. She would take down five names announced each night, hoping to hear one name in particular — her brother-in-law, Sgt. John Negra, missing...
    Heartland factories losing ground as Biden readies manufacturing push Bitcoin, seemingly omnipresent, crosses the $50,000 mark Princess Eugenies New Baby Will Have an Unusual Middle Name © David M. Benett - Getty Images Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank still haven't revealed their new son's name, but the royal baby is expected to be given an unusual middle name: Stamp. Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank still haven't revealed their new son's name. The royal baby is expected to be given an unusual middle name: Stamp. The name pays tribute to Jack Brooksbank's ancestor, Stamp Brooksbank, while it's also a family tradition: the new dad's full name is Jack Christopher Stamp Brooksbank. A week after Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank welcomed a baby son, the couple have yet to announce their new arrival's name—meaning royal fans are still very much on tenterhooks. Eugenie and Brooksbank are taking a little longer than usual to announce the name, with both the Sussexes and the Cambridges revealing their baby names within a few days of welcoming their little ones. According...
    It seemed that state and federal prosecutors had thrown all they could at Bergen County’s George Bussanich and his son for a series of multi-million-dollar investment scams the past several years. But state authorities announced a new case Friday that also includes Bussanich's daughter and son-in-law as defendants. George Bussanich Sr., 62, of Park Ridge is already serving a 27-month federal prison stretch in Allenwood, PA for defrauding mortgage lenders and is due for release in 10 months. His son, George Bussanich Jr., 41, of Saddle River is up for parole this November from an eight-year sentence he began serving at a state prison in Burlington County 13 months ago for money laundering and securities fraud. Both now could be looking at even more time behind bars. Attorneys with the Gangs & Organized Crime Bureau of the New Jersey Division of Criminal Justice charged both men and three others Friday with conspiring to scam two investors and two mortgage lenders of more than $500,000 through bogus real estate deals. The key figure in the new case is George Sr.’s daughter,...
    DANI Dyer's boyfriend Sammy Kimmence revealed he is in awe of their baby son Santiago. He shared an adorable picture of the newborn napping on Instagram and wrote: "F**k me how did we create something so beautiful." 11Sammy Kimmence paid a gushing tribute to his son SantiagoCredit: Instagram/sk__2796 There's a very sweet reason behind the unique name, and as far as we know, the tot wasn't conceived in the capital of Chile. Dani, 24, and Sammy welcomed their first baby on 23 January. Her fans were sure she was going to name the tot Danny after her own EastEnders star dad. 11Dani Dyer and boyfriend Sammy Kimmence named their newborn But it ended up being a tribute to her grandad and his Spanish heritage. She announced the birth by writing: "After a very long day and night finally our special little boy arrived 23/01/2021???? Weighing 7 pound.. "We are in a complete baby bubble and enjoying every moment, can not believe he is ours, completely in love and so grateful to be his mummy.. Sending all my love to all the other...
    (CNN)Justin Timberlake and wife Jessica Biel have a new baby. Confirming the good news in a video call with talk show host Ellen DeGeneres, the singer and actor revealed that his new son's name is Phineas. The former NSYNC singer already has a 5-year-old son called Silas with actress Biel, whom he married in 2012..@JTimberlake told me the name of his new baby! Don't miss the full interview on my show tomorrow. pic.twitter.com/grBQ9sls0S— Ellen DeGeneres (@TheEllenShow) January 18, 2021 Timberlake broke the news in an interview, which will air in full on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" later Monday.In a sneak preview on social media, DeGeneres recalled learning via FaceTime that the couple were expecting and said to Timberlake: "You're a dad again, you have another little child."Justin Timberlake lifts up his son Silas next to his wife Jessica Biel at the Crans Montana Golf Club on August 27, 2019 in Crans-Montana, Switzerland. Read MoreTimberlake, who turns 40 this month, told DeGeneres she was "one of the first people outside of our immediate family that we told."When asked if he would...
    DUGGAR fans were shocked as Jessa Duggar's precocious five-year-old son Spurgeon called her by her first name instead of "mom" in a new video. Counting On fans took to Reddit to discuss the interaction between the mother and son on Tuesday. 13Spurgeon called Jessa by her first name in a new videoCredit: Instagram 13Counting On fans took to Reddit to discuss the clipCredit: Twitter / @Jessaseewald 13One person said their parents 'may still kill me' for calling them by their first namesCredit: Reddit Jessa, 28, recently shared a clip of her and Spurgeon having a conversation on Tuesday. In the clip, Spurgeon said: "Hey Jessa. You measured me by tape measure, not by pliers 'cause my pliers don't measure." The mother-of-three wrote in the caption that "sometimes it is hard to keep a straight face when he's talking." While Jessa didn't bat an eye when her son called her by her first name, some fans questioned the interaction and took to Reddit to discuss the clip. One Counting On fan wrote: "My 3 year old uses my first name if...
    Chrissy Teigen and John Legend attend the 62nd Annual GRAMMY Awards at Staples Center on January 26, 2020. Axelle/Bauer-Griffin/FilmMagic Chrissy Teigen tweeted a picture on Sunday that shows a wrist tattoo of her late son's name, Jack. The script design seems to match a tattoo that Legend and Teigen both got in 2019, which includes the names of their youngest kids' names, Luna and Miles. On September 30, Teigen and her husband John Legend shared photos on Twitter and Instagram showing Teigen grieving in a hospital bed, and she wrote that she had lost her pregnancy. After a month of near-silence on social media, Teigen wrote about her pregnancy loss experience in a Medium blog post published on October 27. A fertility specialist previously told Insider that Teigen's openness about her pregnancy loss is helping to remove the stigma attached to the topic. Visit Insider's homepage for more stories. On Sunday, Chrissy Teigen shared a picture of a wrist tattoo that shows the name of her late son, Jack, in script.—chrissy teigen (@chrissyteigen) November 1, 2020The cursive...
    CHRISSY Teigen revealed her new tattoo of late son Jack's name just four weeks after she and husband John Legend lost their baby boy. The model has been quite open in the aftermath of the tragic news as she's kept her followers updated on everything. 8Chrissy Teigen shared a photo of her new tattoo in honor of late son JackCredit: Instagram Chrissy took to her Instagram story to share a photo of the ink as she holds on to an unknown's person hand while showing off her tattoo. The tat reads "Jack," and sits near tattoos of other members of her family including John, as well as their two kids, daughter Luna, four, and son Miles, two. On September 30, the famous couple revealed they had lost their son in a post accompanied by a series of heart-rending black and white photos of her grieving in hospital. Chrissy wrote: "We are shocked and in the kind of deep pain you only hear about, the kind of pain we’ve never felt before. 8The snap comes just four weeks after the...
    The entertainment journalist offered a public apology to Nicolás, son of actress Erika Buenfil After receiving death threats from some followers of Erika Buenfil, Juan Jose Origel apologized during a section of the program ‘Hoy’, so this Tuesday it was the turn of Martha Figueroa, who responded with a respectful gesture towards the actress’s son. After the controversial statements that emerged last weekend in which Juan Jose Origel and Martha Figueroa they talked about the son of Erika Buenfil Calling him “Zedillito”, this Tuesday the entertainment journalist offered a public apology to the minor, who is currently 15 years old, as she assured not only her the threats, but also her son, arguing that the people wanted to do justice by meddling with her firstborn. On this occasion, the driver addressed the son of Erika BuenfilWell, she preferred to do it this way because according to her, moms are bad at running errands. “Nicolás Buenfil, I want to offer you an apology, I was not wrong, I was mega wrong, because I told you a surname that is...
    Kailyn Lowry confirmed her son's name on Instagram. Kailyn Lowry has finally confirmed the name of her fourth child. After giving birth to her baby boy on July 31, the Teen Mom 2 star took to her Instagram page on Monday, August 10, to reveal that she’s named the child, her second with ex-boyfriend Chris Lopez, Creed, while also giving her online audience a look at her post-baby body. Along with a stunning photo taken inside Creed’s nursery, which features a number of framed black and white photos of animals, including a giraffe and a koala, Kailyn revealed that her baby’s name means “guiding principle.” She also showcased her son’s namesake blanket, which was perfectly draped across the front of his crib. “I love it! Congrats he’s precious!” one person wrote in response to her announcement. “Kail, you always break boundaries. Good for you for being who you are regardless what the public eye wants. Love his name,” said another. As the longtime reality star continued to be flooded with congratulatory messages from her fans and followers, one Instagram user...
    TEEN Mom’s Kailyn Lowry revealed she named her newborn Creed after giving birth to her fourth son on July 30.  The 28-year-old MTV star posted a sweet snap with her baby boy and shared the meaning behind the moniker is because it symbolizes a “guiding principle.”  1The reality star shared her newborn son's name is Creed Kailyn held Creed wrapped up in a blanket as they stood in his nursery next to a personalized baby blanket.   Most read in EntertainmentDAD DUTIESTeen Mom Kailyn's ex Chris hangs with son Lux and newborn son after his birthBARING ALLChrissy Teigen poses topless after getting her implants removedWHAT'S NEXT?Kanye shares photo of blow-up doll as he ‘ignores Kim’s pleas to get help’shocking claimsKanye is ‘mentally ill when it serves his purposes,' comic alleges'GIRL!!!!!!'Pregnant Teen Mom Chelsea Houska reveals she's having a baby girlANOTHER TWIST? Bachelorette fans believe new season will feature THREE women More to follow... For the latest news on this story keep checking back at Sun Online. The Sun is your go to destination for the best celebrity news, football news,...
    They say that the names of the babies chosen by the parents make much more than we think Choose a unique name for a child It is something that many families want. It has become quite an upward trend, making people like Elon Musk fashionable. But some parents are going too far. Dan and Mandy Sheldon, parents from Derbyshire in the UK wanted to call their son Lucifer. Yes, the common name by which it refers to the devil. However, in the registry office a worker refused to register the baby with that name, citing that “he would not be successful in life”, among other arguments. Following the registrar’s comments, the couple filed a complaint about the way they were treated. Speaking to The Sun, Dan, 37, said: “We were very excited to go check it out, but the woman looked at us with complete disgust. She told us that our baby could never get a job, and that the teachers would not want to teach her. I tried to explain that we are not religious people, and Lucifer...
    Stimulus negotiations: Senate Republicans have a White House problem Zabit Magomedsharipov congratulates Timur Valiev on UFC signing with funny Instagram post Elon Musk Shares New Photo of Son X AE A-Xii on Twitter: The Baby Cannot Use a Spoon Yet Elon Musk is enjoying some quality time with his baby boy. © Elon Musk Twitter The Telsa founder and his girlfriend, Grimes, previously welcomed their son back in May On Tuesday, the Telsa founder, 49, shared a sweet shot on Twitter of himself holding his son, X AE A-Xii, whom he shares with girlfriend Grimes. Looking lovingly into the baby's eyes, Musk captioned the snapshot in German, "Das baby kann noch keinen löffel benutzen," which translates in English to, "The baby cannot use a spoon yet." The tech mogul's photograph comes a day after Forbes announced that his net worth has surpassed $74 billion, now making him the fifth-richest person in the world. RELATED: Elon Musk and Grimes' Newborn's Name, X Æ A-12, Is Technically Legal but 'Won't Be Accepted' Das baby kann noch keinen löffel benutzen pic.twitter.com/UETqVIA4BP— Elon Musk...
    Rapper Iggy Azalea, who recently gave birth to a baby boy, has named her son Onyx. The Australian artiste, whose real name is Amethyst Kelly, confirmed the birth of her little one in June on social media, a month after she became a mother in secret. Azalea shared an audio clip on Instagram of her chatting with her son, which she titled: “Amethyst & Onyx”. “Baby boy, are you going to say something to me?” she can be heard saying in the audio with her son cooing to her in response. Naya Rivera Missing Case: Glee Actress’ Son Says She Jumped Out Of The Boat and Did Not Return Despite rumours circulating last year that she was expecting, the “Fancy” hitmaker never confirmed her pregnancy. When she revealed the birth of Onyx, Azalea said she was “waiting for the right time to say something” as she wanted to keep her son’s life private. “… but it feels like the more time passes, the more I realize I’m always going to feel anxious to share news that giant with the world....
    Iggy Azalea has announced her newborn son’s name to the world. The rapper -- whose real name is Amethyst Amelia Kelly -- revealed in an Instagram video Tuesday that she has elected to call her son Onyx Carter. "Baby boy, are you going to say something to me?" Azalea asks her son in the sound clip. COUNTRY SINGER MORGAN WALLEN WELCOMES SON: 'I'M A CHANGED MAN' One of the “Fancy” performer’s followers commented on Azalea’s post, "Your names go so well together omg," to which the four-time Grammy nominee responded, "We besties forever." The 30-year-old announced her baby’s arrival in June with a quick comment written on her Instagram Story, "I have a son” and explained her decision to keep the birth a private affair. IGGY AZALEA REVEALS SHE'S A MOM: 'I LOVE HIM BEYOND WORDS' "I kept waiting for the right time to say something but it feels like the more time passes the more I realize that I'm always going to feel anxious to share news that giant with the world," Azalea explained at the time. "I want to keep his life...
    Anderson Cooper can't help but show off his adorable new baby son.  On Monday, the CNN anchor shared two heartwarming pictures of himself and Wyatt, who was born via a surrogate in April.  Anderson, 53, gave an update on his first child, captioning the picture: 'Wyatt is 10 weeks old and doing great. He likes naps and milk and being read to. Thank you for all your lovely cards and messages!' Adorable: Anderson Cooper, 53, has posted two new heartwarming new snaps of his 10-week old son Wyatt The post caused a flurry of comments from fans and friends, including fashion designer Diane von Furstenberg who said that his son 'looks like Gloria,' referring to  Anderson's late mother Gloria Vanderbilt, who passed away last June.  RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next 'She was thrilled': Anderson Cooper reveals late mother... 'He loves to eat sand, sweep and trucks': Andy Cohen shares... Anderson Cooper and Andy Cohen's sons meet for the first... Anderson Cooper pays tribute to his late mother Gloria... Share this article...
    The King and Queen of Bhutan have shared the name of their newborn son, four months after his birth.  King Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck, 40, and Queen Jetsun Pema announced on Instagram yesterday that they have named him Jigme Ugyen Wangchuck.  The couple are already parents to four-year-old Prince Jigme Namgyel Wangchuck, known as the Dragon Prince, who could be seen kneeling alongside his brother and parents in the new portraits. The snaps were taken at the Trelda Tsechu prayer ceremony at Thimphu Tashichodzong, where the family said they had offered prayers for both of their sons.  King Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck, 40, and Queen Jetsun Pema shared a series of new family portraits on Instagram yesterday as they revealed their four-month-old son's name is Jigme Ugyen Wangchuck  Sharing the photos on the official Instagram page, the royal family wrote: 'On the auspicious occasion of the Birth Anniversary of Guru Rinpoche (Trelda Tsechu), His Royal Highness the Second Gyalsey to His Majesty The King and Her Majesty The Gyaltsuen has been named Jigme Ugyen Wangchuck. 'His Royal Highness will be referred to as...