Web Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Friday, Feb 03, 2023 - 11:34:33
58 results - (0.002 seconds)

my eyebrows:

latest news at page 1:
    AS the old saying goes, beauty is pain. From plucking our eyebrows to having to spend hours shaving our legs for silky smooth skin, there's denying fitting the modern-day standards can be quite painful. 3Tears were shed as Sara went on an emotional rant in her car.Credit: @chaaritaalissaa/Tiktok One woman knows it better than anyone else, after a visit to the local beauty salon left her with burns. Sara Lissa, from Virginia, posted her teary reaction to the results on her TikTok, urging the viewers: “If you live in VB (Virginia Beach), don't get your eyebrows done at Nail Plus!'' FABULOUS BINGO: GET A £5 FREE BONUS WITH NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED The fashion-obsessed style guru said she went to get her eyebrows spruced up at the local nail salon where they, apparently, caused the skin around to burn. “Ouch!'' she cried. With tears streaming down her face, Sara said not only was she left with burns all over but that the beauty technician had also done them not to her liking. “She did them so thin!'' “I really don't like...
    BEAUTY gurus and makeup aficionados know that a lot can be done with some foundation, liner, and color palettes. One woman is showing off her contour skills for followers online. 3This makeup pro often posts beauty tips and makeup tutorials for her followers onlineCredit: TikTok 3Her artistry gave her a new lookCredit: TikTok @Muawk is a popular social media personality whose TikTok bio claims she is a "Catfish Queen." She recently shared a video in which we see her makeup transformation. When the clip began, the woman's blonde hair looked shaggy with her dark roots clearly visible. Her eyebrows were essentially nonexistent, her skin appeared uneven, and a tattoo that says “MEPHOBIA” sat under her right eye. When the background music’s beat dropped, however, the woman turned into a completely different person. Her once ashy hair was suddenly bleach blonde, voluptuous, and shiny. Most read in Lifestyle'AN ANXIOUS TIME' Queen speaks on 'grief & anxiety of Covid' as she skips Synod engagementELL & BACK Meghan sits down for ANOTHER bombshell TV chat exposing her 'struggles'UN-PEE-LIEVABLE I love drinking my own...
    HALLOWEEN is all fun and games until you find yourself scrubbing at the fake blood and thick makeup that just won’t budge days later. Well, that’s what happened to one mum, but she wasn’t scrubbing at her own face - it was actually on her baby. 4Chloe's family dressed up as the Addams Family for halloween but are still suffering the consequencesCredit: Kennedy News Chloe Sullivan, 30, proudly rocked up to her brother's Halloween party last week, with her entire household dressed as the Addams Family. The mum-of-four covered herself in white face paint and donned a black wig to transform herself into Morticia. Her partner Liam Dowd, 26, dressed as Gomez and their oldest daughter Esme [Hamilton], seven, went as Wednesday. The office and laboratory manager then dressed up two-year-old Aida [Dowd] as Pugsley. In order to achieve Pugsley’s iconic look, she whipped out her magnetic eyeliner to draw eyebrows on six-month-old Vinnie - safe in the knowledge he wouldn't be able to rub them off that night. But the next day as she was trying to scrub the...
    A GIRL was left mortified after forgetting she had put hair dye on her eyebrows and leaving it there to stain. She revealed that she usually covers her brows with hair dye when she freshens up the colour of her locks, but this time she didn't remember to take it off and was left with huge blocks of dye that wouldn't budge. 4A girl was left mortified after accidentally staining her brows with hair dyeCredit: @izzyrosex via TikTok 4She forgot she had put the dye on her brows and was fuming when nothing would get it offCredit: @izzyrosex via TikTok TikTok user @izzyrosex.x shared the beauty mishap with her followers on social media and was left "fuming" after trying everything to get rid of the dye, but nothing would work. Showing off just how bad her brow touch up turned out, she revealed: "I'm fuming. Gone and dyed my hair, dyed my eyebrows with the hair dye like I usually do, but this time... I forgot about it." She proved that the dye was stuck there as...
    A WOMAN, who was trying to keep up-to-date with her beauty routine, showed the disastrous results of her brow lamentation. Sarah Donnelly, uploaded a hilarious clip to TikTok where she can be seen laughing about the results of the treatment just after having it done. 3Sarah was shocked by the results of the brow lamination that she got to 'keep up with the kids'Credit: tiktok 3Sarah couldn't contain her laughter at the ridiculous results of her brow treatmentCredit: tiktok In the video, she can hardly speak for laughing before showing the chunky laminated brows in all their glory. Sarah uploaded the post with the caption: "I was trying to keep up with the kids, so I got my brows laminated, and this happened." In the video, through laughter, she said: "I just had my eyebrows laminated right. I can't stop laughing at them. I look ridiculous. Are you ready?" She then tilted the camera up to reveal the thick bushy brows on her forehead. The video has been liked by more than 12.5k viewers and plenty were...
    Keystone XL’s Death Sparks Rush to Ship Oil-Sands Crude by Rail Rolls-Royce Tempus Collection Is For When You Want Your Limousine to Also Be a Spaceship In eighth grade, my best friend at the time told me I should consider shaving my eyebrows, advice that made me self conscious about them for years, and which I'm very glad I didn't follow. I was obsessed with getting the thin eyebrows that felt like status symbols in the 2000s, but my mom advised me not too. I guess it's true what they say moms know best. Last week I wrote about my tiny lips insecurity so it only felt right to balance it out with my big eyebrow confidence. Basically, I've come a long way since I was 12 (thankfully).  © Provided by Instyle Getty Images My hair almost always goes down to my waist, and it's so heavy a doctor once prescribed me a haircut when I had a bout of bad headaches. My eyebrows were built to match. They're thick, they're dark, and they're sometimes unruly. I didn't really...
    16 Ways to Outsmart Your Brain for More Wealth and a Better Retirement Getting 400 HP Out of a 4.0-Liter Straight-Six Jeep Engine Requires a Ton of Work Tartes New DIY Brow Detailing Pen Didnt Melt Off - Even During My Sweaty Workout I am not one of those people who's blessed with amazing eyebrows. Correction: I am no longer one of those girls blessed with amazing eyebrows. I had a great set up back in the 6th grade, but over-tweezing has left me with sparse brows that need a lot of extra help. These days I rely on a good eyebrow serum and pen or pencil if I want to achieve a fuller look. © POPSUGAR Photography / Renee Rodriguez Tarte's New DIY Brow Detailing Pen Didn't Melt Off - Even During My Sweaty Workout I'm currently trying to grow my brows out, and making sure they look presentable while still allowing them to grow has been a challenge. I've recently become more interested in the concept of microblading, but I've been too chicken to actually go...
    Shocking masks required sign at Arizona shop aims to shame customers You Could Pay This Surprising New Way at Restaurants Soon Dyeing My Eyebrows At Home Seemed Crazy Until I Tried Godefroy’s Tint Kit There are a lot of cool things out there that make us wonder — do they really work? In our I Tried It series, we set out to use them in the real world and have determined that, in fact, they really do. © Bridget Clegg Dyeing my brows seemed unnecessary and crazy until I realized it's as easy as applying brow pencil once...and having it last for over a month. On Trial: Godefroy Tint Kit for Spot Coloring on my eyebrows Tester: Bridget Clegg, who wants the "woke up like this" beauty routine with a bargain-bin price tag The Brief: I'm fair-skinned with medium-brown eyebrows that I typically fill in with a brow pencil. That step in the makeup routine, however, seemed like too much hassle for my current life at home. While I know there are professionals who spend their days shaping...