Web Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Wednesday, Dec 07, 2022 - 21:47:04
117 results - (0.001 seconds)

Raquel Leviss:

latest news at page 1:
    Getty Images Raquel Leviss was in the Hamptons with another Bravo star. Raquel Leviss may soon be ready to take a new romance public. The “Vanderpump Rules” star broke off her engagement to James Kennedy in late 2021 and while Kennedy has already moved on publicly, Leviss has been keeping her personal life off of social media — but that doesn’t mean that her friends have been doing the same. “After these 5 wonderful years we had together, we decided we have two different goals and made the decision to call off the engagement. We love each other very much, but we aren’t in love anymore. We want nothing but the best for each other so please keep any thoughts positive. Sending Love,” Leviss captioned an Instagram post in December 2021. Read More From Heavy How You Can Help Ukraine: Verified Charities, GoFundMe & Ways to Support Ukrainians Leviss was in the Hamptons for Hannah Berner’s wedding on May 13, 2022, and she made the drive with her pal, Scheana Shay, Scheana’s fiance, Brock Davies, and “Shahs of Sunset”...
    Getty Raquel Leviss “Vanderpump Rules” stars James Kennedy and Raquel Leviss revealed that they ended their engagement while filming the “Vanderpump Rules” season 9 reunion. During an April 2022 interview on her co-star Scheana Shay’s podcast, “Scheananigans with Scheana Shay,” Leviss shared some information about her dating life.  While recording the “Scheananigans with Scheana Shay” episode, Shay shared that Leviss has been going on dates with someone who did not give her a good first impression.  “Raquel is single and mingling and there was this guy she told us about, who she met, who was quite an a******. He called her a D-list celebrity, trying to knock her down a peg,” shared the mother of one.  Read More From Heavy How You Can Help Ukraine: Verified Charities, GoFundMe & Ways to Support Ukrainians Leviss chimed in that she had a change of heart about the individual after speaking to him on the phone twice.  “We ended up having a 45 minute conversation and he was very interested in my life and getting to know me… I think he...
    More On: tom schwartz Katie Maloney ‘can’t blame’ Lala Kent for cutting ties with Tom Schwartz Katie Maloney and Tom Schwartz attend same birthday party amid divorce Katie Maloney was ‘dying inside’ during Tom Schwartz marriage Lala Kent ‘cut’ ties with Tom Schwartz for hanging out with Randall Emmett Tom Schwartz shut down rumors that he kissed his “Vanderpump Rules” co-star Raquel Leviss at Coachella amid his divorce from Katie Maloney. “Guys hate to break it to you but I wasn’t at Coachella ????,” Schwartz tweeted Tuesday. His response came after a Twitter user shared a screenshot of a message claiming Schwartz, 39, and Leviss, 27, were seen “boldly holding hands and making out” last weekend at the music festival in Indio, Calif. Leviss, for her part, did attend Coachella with some of her co-stars, including Scheana Shay, Brock Davies, Ariana Madix and Schwartz’s best friend Tom Sandoval. Leviss’ ex-fiancé James Kennedy also went to the festival with his new girlfriend, Ally Lewber, but it appears the exes did not run into each other. Leviss enjoyed her time at...
    Bravo Tom Schwartz responds to rumor he hooked up with Raquel Leviss. Just one month after “Vanderpump Rules” stars Tom Schwartz and Katie Maloney confirmed their split, rumors that Schwartz had moved on romantically surfaced online. “Tom Schwartz and Raquel boldly holding hands and making out. Seems like Peter was definitely for optics. The comfort level between these two wasn’t a first time hookup. I’m shocked. Didn’t grab a picture, but I’m sure someone did,” a blind published by Bravo and Cocktails on April 18, 2022, read. The post has since been deleted. That could be because the information ended up being bogus — and Schwartz has confirmed it. Read More From Heavy How You Can Help Ukraine: Verified Charities, GoFundMe & Ways to Support Ukrainians Here’s what you need to know:Schwartz Didn’t Attend Coachella View this post on Instagram A post shared by Tom Schwartz (@twschwa) Perhaps the first step in debunking the rumor that Schwartz and Leviss were together at Coachella is to figure out if both parties were at the same place at the...
    Bravo A blind claims that Tom Schwartz made out with Raquel Leviss at Coachella. Tom Schwartz is single after Katie Maloney told him that she wanted a divorce. The “Vanderpump Rules” stars had been married for nearly three years, but their relationship just wasn’t working anymore. “After 12 years on an adventure through life together, Tom and I are ending our marriage. This ending is not met with resentment or animosity, no sides to choose. We have deep admiration for one another that will always remain and we cherish our friendship. Although we may be on different paths, we will continue to love and support one another’s happiness,” Maloney captioned an Instagram post uploaded on March 15, 2022, confirming the split. Schwartz released a statement of his own, making it clear that it was Maloney’s decision to break things off. Days later, TMZ reported that Maloney had filed for divorce. Read More From Heavy How You Can Help Ukraine: Verified Charities, GoFundMe & Ways to Support Ukrainians Schwartz and Maloney are still living together, albeit in separate bedrooms,...
    Getty Peter Madrigal and Raquel Leviss of Vanderpump Rules. Ever since Raquel Leviss and James Kennedy publicly ended their engagement while filming the “Vanderpump Rules” season 9 reunion last fall, there have been rumors about who they are now dating. James Kennedy has gone public with his new girlfriend, Ally Lewber, whom he met just one month after ending his five-year relationship with Raquel, according to Us Weekly. There have also been rumors that Raquel is dating Peter Madrigal, who works as a manager at Lisa Vanderpump’s West Hollywood restaurant, SUR, where Raquel is a waitress.  In late March, the pageant queen was spotted having drinks with Peter at Terroni in West Hollywood.Peter Madrigal Responded to Comments About Him Possibly Dating Raquel Leviss Read More From Heavy How You Can Help Ukraine: Verified Charities, GoFundMe & Ways to Support Ukrainians GettyPeter Madrigal of Vanderpump Rules. Peter previously dated “Vanderpump Rules” star Stassi Schroeder and had a fling with Katie Maloney, per Screenrant. Despite his past history with his co-workers, “Vanderpump Rules” fans have already given the...
    Getty Images Raquel Leviss shared her feelings on James Kennedy's new romance. Raquel Leviss and James Kennedy ended their relationship in December 2021, breaking off their engagement just seven months after Kennedy got down on one knee. “After these 5 wonderful years we had together, we decided we have two different goals and made the decision to call off the engagement. We love each other very much, but we aren’t in love anymore,” Leviss captioned an Instagram post on December 5, 2021. Shortly after the split, Kennedy went public with a new woman. In February 2022, he was spotted kissing the brunette in Vegas, according to Page Six. Weeks later, the reality star took a trip to Tulum with her. It was during this trip that Kennedy decided to make things Instagram official, introducing Ally Lewber to his followers. Read More From Heavy How You Can Help Ukraine: Verified Charities, GoFundMe & Ways to Support Ukrainians “Only the most magical trip I’ve ever experienced in my entire life, here’s a little slide show of todays adventure…. Share the...
    Getty Images Raquel Leviss confirms Peter Madrigal asked her out on a date. Raquel Leviss is moving on. The “Vanderpump Rules” star ended her relationship with James Kennedy in December 2021, just seven months after the two got engaged. “After these 5 wonderful years we had together, we decided we have two different goals and made the decision to call off the engagement. We love each other very much, but we aren’t in love anymore. We want nothing but the best for each other so please keep any thoughts positive. Sending Love,” Leviss captioned an Instagram post confirming the split. Read More From Heavy How You Can Help Ukraine: Verified Charities, GoFundMe & Ways to Support Ukrainians Three months later, rumors that Leviss was seeing someone new surfaced by way of a blind. “This shy server who went through [a] recent breakup is dating again, and she’s dating someone who is in their friend circle. If you watch her story and her new long haired beau, you’d see them giving hints. He even left a comment on a recent...
    Getty Images Raquel Leviss has been linked to another Bravo star. Just three months after calling off her engagement to James Kennedy, Raquel Leviss may be putting herself back out there. “After these 5 wonderful years we had together, we decided we have two different goals and made the decision to call off the engagement. We love each other very much, but we aren’t in love anymore. We want nothing but the best for each other so please keep any thoughts positive. Sending Love,” Leviss captioned an Instagram post in December 2021. The “Vanderpump Rules” star has been active on social media, but hasn’t gone public with any new guy just yet. Since Kennedy has openly moved on with a woman named Ally Lewber, fans seem to be curious about who Leviss might date next — and rumors have been running wild. Read More From Heavy How You Can Help Ukraine: Verified Charities, GoFundMe & Ways to Support Ukrainians On March 26, 2022, a blind published by BravoandCocktails claimed that Leviss was dating SUR manager Peter Madrigal. The...
    More On: vanderpump rules Lala Kent and Raquel Leviss squash beef with ‘Bambi-Eyed Bitch’ makeup Brittany Cartwright shares ‘progress’ pics amid 30-pound weight-loss journey Lala Kent: ‘Sex is tainted’ after Randall Emmett breakup Katie Maloney and Tom Schwartz separated before Valentine’s Day Raquel Leviss is back on the dating scene. The “Vanderpump Rules” star went on her first date since calling it quits with James Kennedy last year, an experience she described as “scary but invigorating.” “Last night I went out for drinks with Peter [Madrigal], and it was just a fun little time,” Leviss, 27, told co-star Katie Maloney, 35, on the latest episode of her “You’re Gonna Love Me” podcast. “I figured this would be a good opportunity for me to just get back out into the dating world because I haven’t had an official date since the breakup,” she explained. “So, when he asked me to go grab drinks with him, I was like, ‘OK, sure.’” Leviss urged Maloney and fans not to jump to conclusions or get “carried away.” “It was one friendly date, but no one else...
    Getty Images Raquel Leviss will be competing in Miss California 2022. Raquel Leviss has revealed huge plans for her career — and they don’t involve reality television. On the April 1, 2022, episode of Katie Maloney’s “You’re Gonna Love Me” podcast, the “Vanderpump Rules” star shared that she will be competing in the 2022 Miss California pageant. Leviss, 27, who was born and raised in California, isn’t a stranger to beauty pageants. According to Us Weekly, she was crowned Miss Sonoma County and went on to compete in the Miss California and Miss Malibu USA pageants when she was younger. Read More From Heavy How You Can Help Ukraine: Verified Charities, GoFundMe & Ways to Support Ukrainians “This is actually news to you,” Leviss told Maloney. “This is news to everybody. I have a very fun, special announcement to make. I’m competing for Miss California USA. June 3rd weekend. Yeah, I’ve been training and preparing for this competition, and kind of focusing all of my energy into preparation for this,” Leviss continued. Leviss told Maloney that this is...
    More On: vanderpump rules Brittany Cartwright shares ‘progress’ pics amid 30-pound weight-loss journey Lala Kent: ‘Sex is tainted’ after Randall Emmett breakup Katie Maloney and Tom Schwartz separated before Valentine’s Day Lala Kent says relationship with Randall Emmett ‘wasn’t ever real’ Oh, deer. On Wednesday, “Vanderpump Rules” star Lala Kent announced that her Give Them Lala Beauty brand was teaming up with co-star Raquel Leviss on a “Bambi-Eyed Bitch” makeup palette ($42). The name is based on a memorable insult Kent hurled at Leviss during a Season 7 fight on the Bravo show, shortly after the former’s father passed away. Though the two mended fences by Season 9, they’ve now fully cemented their friendship — or “frenemyship,” rather — with the launch of the eyeshadow palette, which features shades of brown and black with names like “Stay in Your Lane” (inspired by another of Kent’s barbs) and “Be Quiet I’m Speaking.” “I’m gonna say it. It’s my new favorite. I love them all, but… THIS ???? ONE ???? ???? ???? ,” Kent wrote on Instagram, posting a photo of the...
    Getty Raquel Leviss Raquel Leviss and James Kennedy publicly ended their engagement while filming the “Vanderpump Rules” season 9 reunion in December 2021. Since that time, Kennedy has gone public with his new girlfriend, Ally Lewber. The celebrity DJ met his new lady at a Tom Sandoval & the Most Extras show just one month after ending his five-year relationship with Leviss, according to Us Weekly. In an Instagram comment that was reposted by the surrules fan account, Leviss reacted to her former boyfriend’s rebound relationship. Read More From Heavy How You Can Help Ukraine: Verified Charities, GoFundMe & Ways to Support Ukrainians “After seeing how quickly James has moved on, I think I’m allowed the freedom to act on whatever my heart desires,” the 27-year-old “Vanderpump Rules” star told her fans in January 2022. But does that mean Leviss is acting out when it comes to dating? Here’s what you need to know:There Have Been Rumors That Raquel Leviss is Dating, But an Insider Set the Record Straight GettyRaquel Leviss. Rumors have been rampant about Leviss’...
    Getty Images Raquel Leviss has been linked to another VPR cast member. Raquel Leviss and James Kennedy ended their engagement in December 2021 after getting engaged seven months prior. “After these 5 wonderful years we had together, we decided we have two different goals and made the decision to call off the engagement. We love each other very much, but we aren’t in love anymore. We want nothing but the best for each other so please keep any thoughts positive. Sending Love,” Leviss captioned an Instagram post confirming the split. Since that time, Kennedy has gone public with his new girlfriend, Ally Lewber, a California-based receptionist who previously worked as an entertainment writer, according to her LinkedIn page. Read More From Heavy How You Can Help Ukraine: Verified Charities, GoFundMe & Ways to Support Ukrainians Meanwhile, Leviss has been hanging out with friends and adjusting to life without Kennedy by her side. On March 26, 2022, a new blind sent published by BravoandCocktails suggests that Leviss has moved on romantically as well — and that she’s dating another “Vanderpump...
    Getty Images Raquel Leviss got dolled up for an event and fans loved her look. Raquel Leviss has been spending time with girlfriends, attending events, and adjusting to single life after she and James Kennedy broke off their engagement in December 2021. The “Vanderpump Rules” stars decided to go their separate ways just seven months after getting engaged. “After these 5 wonderful years we had together, we decided we have two different goals and made the decision to call off the engagement. We love each other very much, but we aren’t in love anymore. We want nothing but the best for each other so please keep any thoughts positive. Sending Love,” Leviss captioned an Instagram post confirming the split. Read More From Heavy How You Can Help Ukraine: Verified Charities, GoFundMe & Ways to Support Ukrainians The reality star has been very active on social media, and always seems to have something going on. She has built a strong fan base, especially after her split from Kennedy, and fans have been very supportive as she navigates life on...
    Getty Raquel Leviss The stars from “Vanderpump Rules” stepped out for the 2022 iHeartRadio Music Awards, but there was a definite change in the dynamic. Stars from the Bravo reality show, including Tom Sandoval, Ariana Madix, and Scheana Shay and her fiancé Brock Davies, posed on the red carpet ahead of the March 22 awards show at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles. In addition, one longtime VPR couple had a run-in on the red carpet three months after announcing their split. Read More From Heavy How You Can Help Ukraine: Verified Charities, GoFundMe & Ways to Support Ukrainians Here’s what you need to know:James Kennedy Had a ‘Cordial’ Run-In With Raquel Leviss GettyJames Kennedy and Ally Lewber; Raquel Leviss Fans know that “Vanderpump Rules” cast members James Kennedy and Raquel Leviss announced the end of their five-year relationship during the season 9 reunion in December 2021, just six months after Kennedy popped the question during a Coachella-themed proposal that aired on the show. “We love each other very much, but we aren’t in love anymore,” the two...
    Getty Lala Kent New year, new look, new Lala Kent! In a new Instagram photo posted on March 1, “Vanderpump Rules” star Kent showed off a new look of super-long, wavy blonde hair. In the caption of the photo, Kent left an emoji of a deer, as she was sporting this look for a photoshoot for an eyeshadow pallet that will soon be coming out in Kent’s makeup line, Give Them Lala Beauty. “Damn I’m gonna need you to grow your hair out and or get some extensions permanently this is your revenge look,” one fan wrote in the comments section of Kent’s Instagram photo. Another fan agreed, writing, “Girllllllll YES! Love this hair.” One other fan even called Kent a “goddess.” View this post on Instagram A post shared by Give Them Lala (@lalakent) Kent’s costar, Raquel Leviss, teased the new pallet on her Instagram page, as she posed alongside Kent for the photoshoot, wearing similar long blonde hair. Kent and Leviss also wore matching white, floor-length gowns while taking photos for the brand. It seems as...
    Getty Raquel Leviss. Raquel Leviss stunned fans with a new hairstyle for a modeling session. The “Vanderpump Rules” star posed for a photoshoot for co-star Lala Kent’s Give Them Lala Beauty line, and she traded her short bob for a long, blond look. In a clip shared to her Instagram page, Leviss posed with Kent as they wore flowing white dresses to promote the brand’s “Bambi-Eyed B**** eyeshadow pallet. The palette’s name is in reference to a name that Kent once called Leviss during an argument on the Bravo reality show. The Destiny’s Child song “Independent Women, Pt. 1” played in the background as the co-stars posed for the photos.Fans Reacted to Raquel Leviss’ Glamorous Long Hair View this post on Instagram A post shared by Raquel Leviss (@raquelleviss) View this post on Instagram A post shared by Raquel Leviss (@raquelleviss) On Instagram, Leviss also shared an image of her wearing angel wings for the photoshoot. In the accompanying video, her hair transformed from a straight bob to long, flowing waves with a braid on the...
    More On: james kennedy Raquel Leviss has ‘un-engagement party’ after James Kennedy split James Kennedy and Raquel Leviss didn’t have sex for two years before breakup James Kennedy holds hands with mystery woman after Raquel Leviss split ‘Disgusted’ Lala Kent sobs over breakup in ‘Vanderpump Rules’ reunion trailer James Kennedy is kissing and telling. The “Vanderpump Rules” star shared a video of himself kissing a mystery brunette in Las Vegas over the weekend – less than three months after announcing his breakup from ex-fiancé Raquel Leviss. “Baby Girl,” Kennedy, 30, wrote via his Instagram Story. The DJ and his gal pal seemed to be enjoying their night out in Sin City, and danced the night away at Shania Twain’s concert as part of her Planet Hollywood residency. Kennedy’s latest PDA-packed post comes a month after he posted another Instagram Story video of himself holding hands with an unidentified female. While it’s unclear if it was the same woman, both appeared to have a slim figure and medium-length brown hair. Kennedy’s rep did not immediately return Page Six’s request for comment....
    Getty Raquel Leviss of Vanderpump Rules. Raquel Leviss shared photos of her temporary home. Two months after she ended her engagement to James Kennedy while filming the “Vanderpump Rules” season 9 reunion, the SUR waitress revealed where she is living. After the split, Leviss shared an Instagram story that showed her moving out of the apartment that she shared with Kennedy for nearly three years. At the time, her dad was helping her unload a U-Haul filled with boxes into a storage unit that she joked was her “new home” after packing all of her boxes, according to Page Six. But since that time, Leviss has secured a sweet sublease deal with a “Vanderpump Rules” co-star.Raquel Leviss is Living at Scheana Shay’s L.A. Apartment View this post on Instagram A post shared by Raquel Leviss (@raquelleviss) Leviss recently revealed that she and her dog, Graham, are temporarily living at Scheana Shay’s Los Angeles apartment. During a January 2022 guest appearance on Shay’s “Scheananigans” podcast, the longtime friends opened up about the rental deal. Leviss noted that she...
    Getty James Kennedy. Fans have noticed “Vanderpump Rules” star James Kennedy has been posting a lot of shirtless photos since his engagement with Raquel Leviss ended. On February 17, 2022, Kennedy posted yet another photo showing off his body post-break-up prompting fans to start a Reddit thread to discuss his motivations. Here’s what you need to know:Fans Are Noticing James Kennedy ‘Has Been Doing a Lot of Thirst Trap Posts’ Since He and Fellow Pump Rules Star Split & They Are Mixed on Their Feelings About It View this post on Instagram A post shared by James Kennedy (@itsjameskennedy) Fans took to Reddit in a thread titled “James has been doing a lot of thirst trap posts since the breakup. I’m embarrassed to say I’m here for it” where the comments were mixed on the reaction to his several photos. On February 17 Kennedy posted three photos showing off his abs, on February 10 he shared a photo of himself DJing without a shirt, on February 8 he shared three shirtless selfies, on February 2 he shared...
    Bravo Raquel Leviss James Kennedy James Kennedy and Raquel Leviss’ split may not be so amicable after all. The “Vanderpump Rules” stars ended their engagement while filming the season 9 reunion in December. At the time, they released a joint statement on Instagram that said: “After these 5 wonderful years we had together, we decided we have two different goals and made the decision to call off the engagement. We love each other very much, but we aren’t in love anymore. We want nothing but the best for each other so please keep any thoughts positive. Sending Love.” But less than two months later, there seems to be no love lost between the exes.James Kennedy & Raquel Leviss Posted Shady Messages About One Another View this post on Instagram A post shared by Vanderpump Rules and Memes (@pumprules) View this post on Instagram A post shared by Vanderpump Rules and Memes (@pumprules) On January 24, the day before the first part of the “Vanderpump Rules” reunion aired on Bravo, Kennedy was seen holding hands with a...
    More On: vanderpump rules James Kennedy and Raquel Leviss didn’t have sex for two years before breakup Scheana Shay: Lala Kent used to ‘shut down’ Randall Emmett cheating rumors James Kennedy holds hands with mystery woman after Raquel Leviss split Jennie Nguyen’s controversial posts, Heather Dubrow reveals NSFW gift and more! Raquel Leviss is celebrating her “un-engagement” from James Kennedy. The “Vanderpump Rules” star, 27, hosted a reunion watch party on Tuesday night, gathering her close friends together to relive the moment she and Kennedy told their co-stars they were calling off their engagement. Leviss posted multiple snaps from the party to her Instagram, which featured guests like co-star Ariana Madix sipping on cocktails with colorful bachelorette party-esque penis straws. “Penis straws ftw #unengagementparty,” Leviss captioned a photo of herself drinking rosé from a yellow penis straw, a party favor Kennedy, 30, previously called “tacky.” Leviss and her guests continued to celebrate as they tuned into the “Vanderpump Rules” reunion. Within the first few minutes of the special, Leviss and Kennedy announced they had broken up after five years together, which...
    More On: vanderpump rules Scheana Shay: Lala Kent used to ‘shut down’ Randall Emmett cheating rumors James Kennedy holds hands with mystery woman after Raquel Leviss split Jennie Nguyen’s controversial posts, Heather Dubrow reveals NSFW gift and more! Katie Maloney details ‘positive’ feedback she got for sharing abortion story James Kennedy and Raquel Leviss’ engagement was struggling long before she returned her ring to him — so much so that they didn’t have sex for two years prior to their breakup. The shocker came during part one of the “Vanderpump Rules” reunion, which aired Tuesday, after Kennedy, 30, admitted he didn’t feel as though Leviss, 27, was his “soulmate.” “We haven’t been having sex for a while,” Leviss chimed in, noting that quarantine took a toll on their relationship. A visibly shocked Andy Cohen then asked the exes, who broke up in December after five years together, when they stopped having sex. “It’s been a while. It’s been, like, through COVID, like, we didn’t really …” Kennedy said before trailing off. “It’s been since those rage texts that James...
    RAQUEL Leviss broke down in tears as she revealed that she's "on the verge of panic" after her breakup with fiancé James Kennedy. The Vanderpump Rules stars announced the end of their engagement during the season nine reunion on Tuesday. 5Raquel shared distress over her therapist cancelingCredit: Instagram/Raquel Leviss 5She expressed 'panic' and 'rage' before watching the season reunionCredit: Instagram/Raquel Leviss Raquel, 27, opened up about her "anxiety" before the show aired, sparking concern on her Instagram stories as she dealt with severe "emotions" and "panic." The reality star spoke to the camera selfie-style in just a white sweatshirt with her hair pulled back and her face makeup-free. "Don't you just love it when your therapist can't make your appointment and doesn't tell you that she's not gonna be there for two weeks in a row?" she asked while face-palming. "Of course, my therapist doesn't know that today is not really one of the most anxiety-ridden days of my life, but it definitely is one of the most emotional days of my life and I am on the verge of...
    Getty James Kennedy. James Kennedy was spotted with a mystery lady less than two months after his very public split from Raquel Leviss. The “Vanderpump Rules” star and his fiancée publicly ended their engagement in the middle of filming the show’s season 9 reunion in December 2021. Kennedy and Leviss had been a couple for five years and even celebrated their engagement with a cast trip to the Sunstone Winery in Santa Ynez, California. The party was featured on the “Vanderpump Rules” finale, but in a statement about their split, the two revealed they had fallen out of love and will remain friends. But days after the finale aired, Kennedy shared a video of another woman on his social media story as he celebrated his 30th birthday. It can be seen below.James Kennedy was Holding Hands With a Brunette Woman During a Night Out in Las Vegas View this post on Instagram A post shared by Vanderpump Rules and Memes (@pumprules) According to E! News, James Kennedy is celebrating his birthday week with friends at Caesars Palace...
    Bravo James Kennedy and Raquel Leviss. James Kennedy and Raquel Leviss opened up about their breakup on the “Vanderpump Rules” season 9 reunion, and it was a heartbreaking reveal for both them and their co-stars. But nearly two months after the reunion taped, things seem to have changed. Read on for the details on the couple’s split, and find out the bold move Leviss made now that she’s a single woman.Andy Cohen Got Right into Questions About James Kennedy & Raquel Leviss’ Relationship BravoVanderpump Rules reunion. The engagement of Kennedy and Leviss was a major storyline on the 9th season of “Vanderpump Rules,” so perhaps it’s no surprise that the couple’s split took up a large chunk of the reunion. Host Andy Cohen wasted no time getting into it as he noted that something seemed “afoot” with the two. After Kennedy admitted he has been “better,” Leviss revealed that they had decided to call it quits on their five-year relationship. “We’ve decided to break off the engagement,” Leviss revealed. ”It’s been something that I’ve been thinking about...
    More On: vanderpump rules Jennie Nguyen’s controversial posts, Heather Dubrow reveals NSFW gift and more! Katie Maloney details ‘positive’ feedback she got for sharing abortion story Katie Maloney ‘selfishly’ wants Stassi, Kristen and Brittany back on ‘Pump Rules’ Katie Maloney defends Lala Kent against GG Gharachedaghi’s ‘cheater’ claim Single and ready to mingle. James Kennedy posted a video of himself holding hands with a brunette mystery woman on Monday – less than two months after announcing his breakup from ex-fiancé Raquel Leviss. The “Vanderpump Rules” star, 30, posted a mirror selfie video of the two holding hands before the girl let go and explored AREA15, an immersive art and entertainment center in Las Vegas. Kennedy rung in the big 3-0 with a birthday bash in Vegas with his “best friends,” and his new girl appeared to get featured in quite a few snaps. His new lady comes less than two weeks after he dished that he and Leviss remain friends and still frequently talk on the phone while appearing on “Watch What Happens Live.” The DJ’s rep didn’t immediately...
    Bravo James Kennedy and Raquel Leviss. Raquel Leviss opened up about her engagement party speech that was shown on the season finale of “Vanderpump Rules.” In an Instagram post, the Bravo star revealed why her former fiancé, James Kennedy, was caught telling her what to say as she addressed the guests from a balcony at the Sunstone Winery in Santa Ynez, California. Leviss and Kennedy’s engagement story played out on the 9th season of “Vanderpump Rules,” but as the couple filmed the season 9 reunion in December 2021, they announced the end of his five-year relationship. During happier times, the two hosted a lavish engagement weekend for their friends and family. But when Leviss addressed the guests from the balcony to share her thoughts about Kennedy and their engagement, the groom-to-be could clearly be heard feeding her lines from behind. “Is James telling her what to say?” asked co-star Scheana Shay. “Literally. We see.” Kennedy later told Leviss her speech was “such a beautiful moment.”Raquel Leviss Explained Why James Kennedy Was Telling Her What to Say View this...
    Bravo Raquel Leviss and James Kennedy. It’s about the ring. In the trailer for the season 9 “Vanderpump Rules” reunion, fans got to see a sneak peek of the dramatic moment that goes down between Raquel Leviss and James Kennedy. During the reunion, the two break off their engagement, and Leviss gives her ring back to Kennedy on-camera. “I’ve been having nightmares about our wedding day,” Leviss admits to the cast during the trailer, which was released on January 18. Later on in the trailer, Leviss asks Kennedy, “Do you want it now?” as she clutches the engagement ring. In the background, Charlie Burnett is caught saying, “Don’t give it back,” as the cast looks shocked. View this post on Instagram A post shared by Queens of Bravo (@queensofbravo) This season, viewers watched as Leviss and Kennedy got engaged after dating for five years. Kennedy presented Leviss with a diamond that was estimated to be worth around $100,000, according to Page Six. Viewers can catch the first part of the “Vanderpump Rules” season 9 reunion on Tuesday,...
    Bravo Raquel Leviss and Katie Maloney. Katie Maloney shut down body shamers with an emotional social media post. The  “Vanderpump Rules” star took to Instagram to address a birthday photo that was posted by her co-star, Raquel Leviss. On January 16, Maloney celebrated her 35th birthday, and several of her co-stars shared messages to her on their social media stories. But one post caught the eye of social media commenters and it spawned a big response from the former SURver. Here’s what you need to know:Katie Maloney Called Out Body Shamers Who Criticized a Photo Posted By Raquel Leviss View this post on Instagram A post shared by Katie Maloney-Schwartz (@musickillskate) On her Instagram story, Leviss’ birthday message to Maloney included a photo that was taken at her engagement party in July 2021. The gala, celebrating Leviss and her now ex-fiancé, James Kennedy, was filmed for the “Vanderpump Rules” finale. In the candid pic, Leviss was wearing an off-shoulder green dress, and Maloney was wearing a brown dress as she held a wineglass and laughed with her...
    Getty James Kennedy and Raquel Leviss. James Kennedy said things are fine between him and his former fiancée, Raquel Leviss. The “Vanderpump Rules” star announced the end of his five-year relationship with Leviss just as the two filmed the season 9 reunion in December 2021. Kennedy popped the question to his Leviss in May 2021, with a Coachella-themed party that was filmed for “Vanderpump Rules.” Pal Tom Sandoval helped plan — and pay — for the elaborate proposal. While the engaged couple’s relationship issues played out on the Bravo reality show, fans and friends were surprised by Kennedy and Leviss’ sudden split after it was announced via matching statements on Instagram. During an appearance on “Watch What Happens Live” on January 11, 2022, Kennedy gave an update on where things stand between him and Leviss—and who got “custody” of their dog.James Kennedy Revealed Where He is Living & Who Has the Engagement Ring He Gave to Raquel BravoRaquel Leviss and James Kennedy. On “Watch What Happens Live,” host Andy Cohen got right into it when Kennedy appeared...
    Getty Images Raquel Leviss liked a tweet about her ex-fiance possible dating Lala Kent. Raquel Leviss and James Kennedy announced their decision to end their engagement back in December 2021. Confirmation of the split came after rumors circulated that Leviss and Kennedy shared the news during the “Vanderpump Rules” reunion which was filmed days before. “After these 5 wonderful years we had together, we decided we have two different goals and made the decision to call off the engagement. We love each other very much, but we aren’t in love anymore. We want nothing but the best for each other so please keep any thoughts positive. Sending Love,” Leviss captioned an Instagram post. Since Kennedy and his VPR co-star and friend, Lala Kent, both ended their respective relationships around the same time, many fans couldn’t help but wonder if the two would date each other. In fact, it’s something they were asked when they sat down with Andy Cohen on the January 11, 2022, episode of “Watch What Happens Live.” Shortly after the episode aired, Leviss’ social media...
    Getty Raquel Leviss of Vanderpump Rules. Raquel Leviss is getting real about her breakup with “Vanderpump Rules” star James Kennedy. During a January 7 appearance on Scheana Shay’s podcast, Scheananigans with Scheana Shay, Leviss revealed all of the details about why she broke off her engagement. “It was kind of at Thanksgiving where I realized that I didn’t want to be in this relationship anymore,” Leviss explained. Leviss admitted that she was worried about breaking up with Kennedy because of his temper, so her mom advised her to wait until he was out of town to break the news. However, she explained on the podcast that the conversation actually came up while they were watching episodes of this season’s “Vanderpump Rules” to prepare for the reunion, as Kennedy told her that he wished he had a funnier storyline. “It was the scene where Tom Sandoval and Tom Schwartz were having their [temporary friendship] breakup and James laughs and he’s like, ‘Why couldn’t I have a funny storyline?’ And I was like, ‘Seriously, you could have if you wanted to,’...
    Getty Images Fans think Raquel Leviss is too good for James Kennedy. It’s not about the pasta. It’s about the nose. During a January 6 appearance on Scheana Shay’s podcast, “Vanderpump Rules” star Raquel Leviss set the record straight on rumors surrounding her ex, James Kennedy. During this season of “Vanderpump Rules,” Leviss had revealed that Kennedy had accidentally “bumped” her nose while going in for a kiss right after her nose job, which caused it to be slightly crooked. After she admitted this, many fans, and even Lisa Vanderpump, thought that Kennedy might have done it on purpose, or that he had been physically abusive towards Leviss. However, Leviss explained what really went down during the podcast. “I understand the concern that you guys have, because you’ve seen James be verbally abusive, and he hasn’t been there for me when I needed him to be there for me emotionally as well, so it wouldn’t be that far-fetched to assume that James has been physically abusive to me, but I want to set the record straight that he...
    VANDERPUMP Rules' Raquel Leviss & Charli Burnett have been selling sexy pics of their feet in order to raise the necessary cash for a major nose job. Raquel, 26, and Charli, 24, decided to go into business together in the recent episode of Vanderpump Rules. 5Charli Burnett sold sexy pics of her feetCredit: Bravo 5Raquel Leviss wondered if her pics of feet would be a 'dela-breaker'Credit: Bravo After the snaps of her feet were uploaded, Charli intended to make money through FeetFinder after sales had gone past $300. She claimed it was "so easy to do it" and had "no shame" in her game. Raquel though had her doubts about her side hustle, especially if it was a "deal-breaker" for her future employer. In a surprise twist, Lisa Vanderpump, 61, ended up buying the snaps of feet under a fake name. Charli exclusively told The Sun: "Raquel, Katie, and I are still doing it! I think sometimes they go in and out; can’t do it because of brand deals. Hence why we didn’t promote it intensely before." She continued: "I...
    Getty Images Did James Kennedy and Raquel Leviss split? It’s not about the pasta anymore. During a Dec. 14 appearance on “Watch What Happens Live,” “Vanderpump Rules” stars Katie Maloney-Schwartz, Scheana Shay, and Brock Davies all weighed in on James Kennedy and Raquel Leviss’ recent breakup. “I was shocked, honestly, I felt a tear, a little misty-eyed,” Maloney admitted. “We were completely shocked, I had no idea,” Shay said during the appearance. “We’ve been so close with them, and there was just no mention of trouble in paradise.” Her fiance, Davies, also chimed in, saying that it was “definitely a shock.” Play Scheana Shay & Katie Maloney-Schwartz React to Reunion Chatter | WWHLScheana Shay and Katie Maloney-Schwartz from Vanderpump Rules react to James Kennedy and Raquel Leviss breaking up and other Reunion revelations. ►► Subscribe To WWHL: bravo.ly/WWHLSub ►► Watch Full Episodes: bravotv.com/watch-what-happens-live/videos   Watch WWHL Sun-Thu 11/10c: WWHL Website: bravotv.com/watch-what-happens-live Follow WWHL: twitter.com/BravoWWHL Like WWHL: facebook.com/WatchWhatHappensLive/ WWHL Tumblr: bravowwhl.tumblr.com/   'Watch What Happens: Live' is Bravo's late-night, interactive talk show that features…2021-12-15T03:30:05Z On Dec. 5, Kennedy and Leviss announced their split via...
    Getty Images Andy Cohen almost let something big slip on 'WWHL.' Andy Cohen discussed James Kennedy and Raquel Leviss’ split during the December 8, 2021, episode of “Watch What Happens Live.” Shortly after the “Vanderpump Rules” reunion taping, which was hosted by Cohen, took place, a rumor circulated on Instagram that Kennedy and Leviss actually broke off their engagement during the show. Within days, the former couple confirmed their split. “After these 5 wonderful years we had together, we decided we have two different goals and made the decision to call off the engagement. We love each other very much, but we aren’t in love anymore. We want nothing but the best for each other so please keep any thoughts positive. Sending Love,” a statement shared by both Leviss and Kennedy on December 5, 2021, read. According to People magazine, Leviss gave her engagement ring back to Kennedy on stage while cameras were rolling. Here’s what you need to know:Cohen Revealed That Kennedy & Leviss Split the Night Before the Reunion Taping View this post on Instagram ...
    Getty Images Raquell Leviss and James Kennedy have split. Is this the end of “Vanderpump Rules” as we know it? With the recent news that Raquel Leviss and James Kennedy have called off their engagement, some fans are wondering if Leviss will be returning to the series next season. However, according to a source close to the couple, Kennedy doesn’t want their breakup to hold Leviss back from continuing on “Vanderpump Rules.” “Bravo hasn’t made an official decision on next season,” the insider told Us Weekly on Dec. 7. “James does want Raquel to continue with the show.” On Sunday, Dec. 5, the couple announced their split via Instagram with a joint statement. “After these 5 wonderful years we had together, we decided we have two different goals and made the decision to call off the engagement,” the former couple wrote. “We love each other very much, but we aren’t in love anymore. We want nothing but the best for each other so please keep any thoughts positive. Sending Love.” Viewers can catch brand-new episodes of “Vanderpump Rules”...
    Getty Images Fans think Raquel Leviss is too good for James Kennedy. It’s not about the pasta. It’s about the breakup. In a new report, one source is revealing why “Vanderpump Rules” stars James Kennedy and Raquel Leviss recently broke off their engagement. The couple announced the news via Instagram on Dec. 5, 2021, writing in a post, “After these 5 wonderful years we had together, we decided we have two different goals and made the decision to call off the engagement. We love each other very much, but we aren’t in love anymore. We want nothing but the best for each other so please keep any thoughts positive. Sending Love.” Besides the initial announcement post, neither Kennedy nor Leviss has spoken publicly about the split. However, a source alleged to The Sun on Dec. 6, 2021, that Leviss had “reached her limit” with Kennedy. “Watching this season back, Raquel had already reached her limit with James’ behavior and she’s tolerated so much,” the insider told the outlet. “He promised he’d be better and he promised he’d change...
    Bravo/YouTube Ariana Madix and Tom Sandoval on Watch What Happens Live. Tom Sandoval and Ariana Madix revealed they didn’t see James Kennedy and Raquel Leviss’ split coming. The “Vanderpump Rules” couple announced the end of their engagement by releasing matching statements on Instagram on December 5, but their castmates found out the news while filming the show’s season 9 reunion two days earlier. During an appearance on “Watch What Happens Live,” Sandoval and Ariana revealed why they were blindsided by their co-star’s sudden split. “Yes, absolutely,” Ariana replied when host Andy Cohen asked if she was “surprised” to hear about the end of James and Raquel’s engagement. Cohen noted that they “all heard for the first time at the reunion.” “We were just at Disneyland with them like two days before that,” Ariana revealed. “And I never would have thought anything was amiss. So it was very shocking.” Sandoval chimed in to say that finding out about the breakup news during the reunion taping was “probably the most surprising moment that we’ve had on ‘Vanderpump Rules’ in years.”...
    Getty Images Rumors that James Kennedy and Lala Kent are getting back together have surfaced. On the heels of confirmation that James Kennedy and Raquel Leviss have ended their engagement, comes fan speculation that Kennedy and Lala Kent are going to get together — since they are both single at the same time for the first time in several years. When Kent first stepped on the “Vanderpump Rules” scene, she and Kennedy hit it off straight away. They became really good friends, and they have spent a lot of time together over the years. Things were good, until they weren’t. During season six, Kent wrote Kennedy off after he made comments about her then-boyfriend, Randall Emmett. “I have him blocked from my cellphone to all social media. You know you come for me, but when you come for my man, game over,” Kent told Us Weekly in 2018. The two have since buried the hatchet, and are back to being friends. However, since they are both single, will these two jump on the opportunity to take their relationship...
    VANDERPUMP Rules’ Raquel Leviss “reached her limit” with James Kennedy’s “nasty behavior” and “gave back her $100K engagement ring” during the reunion, The Sun can reveal.  The pair’s shocking split was captured by Bravo cameras as the highly-anticipated reunion taped on Friday and just two days later - the former couple publicly announced they called off their engagement.  6Raquel Leviss 'reached her limit' with James Kennedy's 'nasty behavior' before their splitCredit: Getty 6The reality star 'gave back' her $100,000 engagement ring during the Vanderpump Rules reunionCredit: Instagram/Raquel Leviss 6James was fired by Lisa Vanderpump for his poor behavior in the pastCredit: Getty Due to past infidelity issues, some viewers expected a big scandal as cause for their breakup however, a source exclusively told The Sun that there was “definitely zero infidelity on either parts.” A separate insider claimed that Raquel is the “one who ended things” and is “so ready to move on,” she already packed up her stuff and moved out following three years of living with James.  "She doesn't even have anywhere to keep her stuff so it's...
    VANDERPUMP Rules’ Raquel Leviss “reached her limit” with James Kennedy’s “nasty behavior” and “gave back her $100K engagement ring” during the reunion, The Sun can reveal.  The pair’s shocking split was captured by Bravo cameras as the highly-anticipated reunion taped on Friday and just two days later - the former couple publicly announced they called off their engagement.  6Raquel Leviss 'reached her limit' with James Kennedy's 'nasty behavior' before their splitCredit: Getty 6The reality star 'gave back' her $100,000 engagement ring during the Vanderpump Rules reunionCredit: Instagram/Raquel Leviss 6James was fired by Lisa Vanderpump for his poor behavior in the pastCredit: Getty Due to past infidelity issues, some viewers expected a big scandal as cause for their breakup however, a source exclusively told The Sun that there was “definitely zero infidelity on either parts.” A separate insider claimed that Raquel is the “one who ended things” and is “so ready to move on,” she already packed up her stuff and moved out following three years of living with James.  "She doesn't even have anywhere to keep her stuff so it's...
    These Christmas Activities Need to Be on Your Familys Holiday Bucket List Opinion: Buck ONeil is finally a Hall of Famer. That it took so long is another racist stain on baseball. Lock In Refi Savings Before Rates Get Too High Ad Microsoft $200 Sign Up Bonus Just In Time For The Holidays Ad Microsoft Full screen 1/11 SLIDES © MediaPunch/Shutterstock What once was. After James Kennedy spent three seasons caught up between Kristen Doute and newcomer Lala Kent, many Vanderpump Rules fans were shocked when he introduced his serious girlfriend Raquel Leviss in 2016. The twosome quickly had their relationship put to the test amid multiple resurfaced cheating allegations. After a SUR employee accused Kennedy of sleeping with her while he was in a relationship, the professional DJ opened up about having Leviss stand by him during the Bravo series. “Obviously, I understand all the rumors and drama and everything that’s...
    More On: vanderpump rules ‘Vanderpump Rules’ stars Raquel Leviss and James Kennedy end engagement Lala Kent addresses Randall Emmett cheating rumors: ‘I got the f–k out’ Scheana Shay thinks Lala and Randall are done for good after ‘devastating’ split Scheana Shay feels sexy again after she ‘struggled’ with post-baby body image She’s SURving goodbyes. Raquel Leviss posted a video of her belongings packed inside a U-Haul truck on her Instagram Story, just hours after she and ex-fiancé James Kennedy announced they had called off their engagement on Sunday. Leviss — who lived with Kennedy for about three years — joked in another Instagram Story that her storage unit was her “new home” after packing in all her boxes. Leviss, 26, and Kennedy, 29, ended things seven months past their engagement after being together for more than five years. “After these 5 wonderful years we had together, we decided we have two different goals and made the decision to call off the engagement,” the “Vanderpump Rules” stars each posted in a joint statement on Sunday. Leviss moved her things...
    (CNN)It's a wrap for two of the stars of Bravo's "Vanderpump Rules."James Kennedy and Raquel Leviss shared a joint statement on social media that they have split and ended their engagement."After these 5 wonderful years we had together, we decided we have two different goals and made the decision to call off the engagement," the caption on a photo showing them together reads. "We love each other very much, but we aren't in love anymore. We want nothing but the best for each other so please keep any thoughts positive. Sending Love."Kennedy, who is a DJ and a producer, has been on the show which launched in 2013 for years where his struggle with sobriety has been documented. Leviss began appearing on the show as his girlfriend in Season 5 before becoming a series regular in Season 9. Read More"With nearly two years of sobriety under his belt, James Kennedy is doing better than ever -- his music career is skyrocketing and he's planning to propose to the love of his life, Raquel Leviss," his Bravo bio reads. "He's even...
    Getty Images Raquel Leviss has moved out of the apartment she shared with James Kennedy. Raquel Leviss and James Kennedy have confirmed their split just days after a rumor circulated that they broke up during the taping of the “Vanderpump Rules” reunion. “After these 5 wonderful years we had together, we decided we have two different goals and made the decision to call off the engagement. We love each other very much, but we aren’t in love anymore. We want nothing but the best for each other so please keep any thoughts positive. Sending Love,” Leviss captioned an Instagram post. Kennedy shared the same post on his account. While many fans were surprised to hear the news, given that the two just got engaged in May, others seem very happy that they are done, as quite a few feel that Kennedy wasn’t a good match for her. And if you might be wondering whether or not this split was part of an attempt to boost ratings for “Pump Rules” or to increase interest in the reunion, it seems...
    VANDERPUMP Rules couple officially called off their engagement on December 3rd. The announcement was made while the filming the season 9 reunion of the show. 2Raquel Leviss and James Kennedy, Vanderpump Rules TV stars call off engagement Did Raquel and James from Vanderpump Rules break up? After confessions of their fading love, Raquel Leviss and James Kennedy have officially split. On December 5th, the two posted identical pictures on Instagram confirming their break-up. "After these 5 wonderful years we had together, we decided we have two different goals and made the decision to call off the engagement. We love each other very much, but we aren’t in love anymore." They asked fans for positive thoughts during this period of time. Raquel was filmed giving James back her engagement ring during the Bravo show, season 9 reunion of Vanderpump Rules which premiered September 28, 2021. Most read in CelebrityCOURT OUT NBA star's baby mama says he got her pregnant WHILE dating Khloe Kardashian'CRINGE' Khloe ripped for urging fans to 'be understanding' after Tristan 'welcomes baby'YOU'RE TY-RED! DWTS' Tyra Banks almost...
    More On: vanderpump rules Lala Kent addresses Randall Emmett cheating rumors: ‘I got the f–k out’ Scheana Shay thinks Lala and Randall are done for good after ‘devastating’ split Scheana Shay feels sexy again after she ‘struggled’ with post-baby body image Lala Kent shows off her ‘new place’ after Randall Emmett breakup Raquel Leviss and James Kennedy have called off their engagement. The “Vanderpump Rules” stars made the announcement via Instagram on Sunday with a joint statement and selfie that appears to have been taken on the reality series’ reunion stage. “After these 5 wonderful years we had together, we decided we have two different goals and made the decision to call off the engagement,” Leviss, 26, and Kennedy, 29, explained. “We love each other very much, but we aren’t in love anymore. We want nothing but the best for each other so please keep any thoughts positive. Sending Love.” Both Leviss and Kennedy turned off the comments on their posts to avoid any negativity from their followers. According to several pics and videos shared to Instagram Stories, it...