Monday, Aug 08, 2022 - 09:04:40
72 results - (0.001 seconds)

Anne Heche:

latest news at page 1:
    Getty Anne Heche, Thomas Jane at the Klambt Style Cocktail at la soupe populaire CANTEEN on July 2, 2019 in Berlin, Germany. Actress Anne Heche has left a few famous exes in her wake over the years, including Ellen DeGeneres and James Tupper. But now the new Dancing With the Stars contestant has been happily dating a former co-star for over a year. Read on to find out how she and Thomas Jane got together and what he said about the relationship Jane and Heche Co-Starred on HungHung Season 3 Official Trailer (2011) | HBORay's new business rival is heating up the competition. #Hung Subscribe to the HBO YouTube Channel: https://goo.gl/JQUfqt Don’t have HBO? Order Now: https://play.hbonow.com/ Get More Hung Like on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hung/ Official Site: http://www.hbo.com/hung Get More HBO: Get HBO GO: https://play.hbogo.com/ Like on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HBO Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/hbo Like on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hbo/ Subscribe on Tumblr: http://hbo.tumblr.com/ Official Site: http://www.hbo.com Desperate times call for desperate measures and Ray Drecker's situation couldn't be much tougher. The former high school sports legend turned middle-aged high school basketball...
    Meatpacking companies fined post worker deaths The fast food brands we wish would make a comeback Anne Heche, 51, shows off knee injury days before DWTS season premiere © Provided by Daily Mail MailOnline logo Rehearsals for Dancing With The Stars season 29 are in full swing as the series premiere is only two days away.  And stars were seen arriving for another long day of practice in Los Angeles on Saturday.  Selling Sunset's Chrishell Stause, former Backstreet Boy AJ McLean and The Bachelorette's Kaitlyn Bristowe all seemed ready to move. But fellow competitor Anne Heche, 51, looked like she may have had a setback as she appeared to be the first DWTS contestant of this season to be injured. © Provided by Daily Mail Injured: Dancing With The Stars contestant Anne Heche, 51, showed off her wrapped knee to rumored partner Keo Motsepe, 30, as the two headed in to rehearse. Anne appeared to be injured just two days ahead of the season's premiere Showing off her wrapped knee to rumored partner Keo Motsepe, 30, it seems as...
    Dancing with the Stars competitor Anne Heche shared her excitement over her participation in Season 29 of the series. She stated that upon learning she would be a part of the long-running competition show, “a flutter went from my head to my toes.” She is thrilled to learn everything she can about ballroom dance and is hopeful to remain on the series throughout the season. DWTS will air its first episode on September 14. The Chicago P.D. star revealed she was thrilled to be a part of something so special in a question and answer segment shared with the show’s official Instagram page. She also claimed the Cha-Cha was her favorite dance because it is the one she knows the first step to. The excited actress then tried to relay what she had learned thus far from her as yet to be revealed, professional partner. Anne is also thrilled to wear a lot of fringe and glitter for her dancing costumes. She admitted those are not things she normally wears in her everyday life. She donned a stunning green and...
    ELLEN DeGeneres' ex Anne Heche arrived for Dancing With The Stars rehearsal as she preps to compete on season 29. The actress was confirmed to appear in the dance competition a few days ago. 9Anne Heche was spotted walking into rehearsals for DWTSCredit: Splash News 9She smiled at the cameras who took her picturesCredit: Getty Images - Getty 9She maintained her distance and kept her mask on Credit: Splash News Anne, 51, was spotted walking into the rehearsal for her upcoming appearance in the new season for DWTS. The Chicago P.D. actress wore a pink crop top which showed off her toned stomach and black short shorts and sneakers. The blonde bombshell also wore her hair pinned back in a bun, sunglasses, and a floral mask which she pulled off to wave at the cameras. 9ABC recently released the portraits for the castCredit: Getty Images - Getty 9Anne rocked a green topCredit: Getty Images - Getty ABC recently released the cast's official portraits with Anne holding a silver disco ball while sporting a silky green top...
    DANCING With The Stars season 29 will feature Tiger King's Carole Baskin, Ellen DeGeneres' ex Anne Heche, and Selling Sunset's Chrishell Stause. The new season of the fan-favorite ABC show will also feature new host Tyra Banks, who will be replacing the fired Tom Bergeron. 5Carole Baskin will be a contestant for the upcoming season of Dancing With The StarsCredit: Netflix 5Ellen DeGeneres' ex Anne Heche will also be spinning for viewersCredit: Getty Images 5Selling Sunset's Chrishell Stause will also be taking a break from selling homes and dancing for viewersCredit: Getty Images ABC just announced the new cast for its upcoming season, which is set to premiere on September 14, and the competition is going to be intense. This season of DWTS will feature over three married couples of dancers, including Jenna Johnson and Val Chmerkovskiy, Sasha Farber and Emma Slater, and Pasha Pashkov and first-timer Danielle Karagach. Other fan-favorite dancers this season include Artem Chigvintsev, Brandon Armstrong, Sharna Burgess, Cheryl Burke, Keo Motsepe, Peta Murgatroyd, Gleb Savchenko, Alan Bersten, and first-timer Britt Stewart. 5Tyra Banks is...
    As states make voting easier during the pandemic, Tennessee is moving in the other direction Cities where buying organic food will give you sticker shock Jesse Metcalfe, Vernon Davis and Anne Heche join DWTS The upcoming 29th season of Dancing With The Stars has reportedly just added three new celebrity contestants. Desperate Housewives charmer Jesse Metcalfe, ex-NFL star Vernon Davis and Gracie's Choice actress Anne Heche are on board, Us Weekly claims. The season will premiere on September 14 and will also feature ex-Bachelorette Kaitlyn Bristowe and NSYNC beefcake AJ McLean. Full screen 1/3 SLIDES © Provided by Daily Mail Dreamboat: Desperate Housewives charmer Jesse Metcalfe is reportedly joining the new season of Dancing With The Stars 2/3 SLIDES © Provided by Daily Mail Dashing: The ex-NFL star Vernon Davis is allegedly joining season 29 as well according to a report in Us Weekly 3/3 SLIDES © Provided by Daily Mail Blonde bombshell: Anne Heche is also reportedly joining the cast 3/3 SLIDES Kaitlyn was the first contestant whose inclusion on Dancing With The Stars went...
    The actor admitted, 'The cat's out of the bag.' Dancing with the Stars has cast three more celebrities for Season 29, including actor Jesse Metcalfe. ABC has not officially announced the cast for the new cycle of the celebrity ballroom competition, but the 41-year -old actor confirmed the news on his Instagram story after an article about his casting was posted online. “Guess the cat’s out of the bag,” he wrote in a caption to the article. Metcalfe is best known for his TV roles on Desperate Housewives and the Dallas reboot. he also recently ended a decade-long relationship with actress and producer Cara Santana. Interestingly, his most recent film role was in the movie Hard Kill with Bruce Willis, whose daughter, Rumer, won the Dancing With the Stars in 2015. Earlier this year, Metcalfe reflected on his career and admitted he was looking to recharge his resume in the entertainment industry. “I’m definitely hopeful for my second act, much like, maybe, John Travolta in Pulp Fiction — for the right role in the right project that is going to...
    ELLEN DeGeneres' ex Anne Heche has been confirmed to star on the upcoming season of Dancing With The Stars. The actress, 51, was confirmed for ABC's dancing competition alongside Desperate Housewives actor, Jesse Metcalfe, and former NFL star, Vernon Davis. 9Actress Anne Heche, 51, has been confirmed for the next season of Dancing With The StarsCredit: Getty Images Anne dated the famous Ellen for three years from 1997 and was her first high profile romance after her headline making coming out experience. The comedian became the first woman to come out as a lesbian and did so on her sitcom named Ellen. Anne has had a long Hollywood career including starring in films such as, Donnie Brasco and Seven Days, Seven Nights. She also recently starred on the TV drama series, Chicago P.D. 9Anne has starred in films such as, Donnie Darko and the 1998 version of PsychoCredit: Getty Images 9She is well known for having dated comedian Ellen DeGeneresCredit: Reuters 9The pair dates from 1997 to 2000Credit: Reuters 9Anne was with Ellen when she famously came out as gay...
    The ballroom awaits! Us Weekly can solely affirm that Anne Heche, Jesse Metcalfe and Vernon Davis are all set to compete on the upcoming 29th season of Dancing With the Stars. Based on sources, the three celebs will compete for the Mirrorball trophy when the season premieres on Monday, September 14. Heche, 51, is finest recognized for movies embody Donnie Brasco, Seven Days, Seven Nights and a current function on Chicago P.D. Metcalfe, 41, for his half, has starred on Determined Housewives and within the movie John Tucker Should Die amongst others. Former NFL participant Davis, 36, performed with the San Francisco 49ers and the Denver Broncos, with whom he gained the Tremendous Bowl in 2015. He completed his professional profession in Washington, D.C. Anne Heche, Jesse Metcalfe and Vernon Davis. Shutterstock (3)The celebrities be a part of Backstreet Boys member AJ McLean who first teased the information through Instagram when he alluded to his strict consuming routine. “I’m on a really strict food regimen, grain-free, gluten-free, sugar-free, no sodas of any form, and fully sober for nearly 9...
    CHRISHELL Stause, Carole Baskin, Anne Heche and more celebrities are currently being considered to compete on Season 29 of Dancing With the Stars. Sources told E! News who is currently in the running to compete for the mirror ball. 10 The Selling Sunset star is reportedly in talks to compete on the new season of DWTSCredit: Getty Images 10 The Tiger King alum is reportedly in talks to join the showCredit: Triangle News 10 Anne Heche is also believed to be in the running for the showCredit: Getty Images - Getty 10 The cast for DWTS is reportedly coming togetherCredit: Getty Images - Getty In addition to the Selling Sunset star, Tiger King personality and Another World actress, Backstreet Boy member AJ McLean is also being considered as a potential contestant on the show. The source also revealed that coronavirus expert Dr. Anthony Fauci was asked to compete, though he turned down the opportunity. The only competitor that has been confirmed to appear on Season 29 is former Bachelorette star Kaitlyn Bristowe. The 34-year-old was surprised with the news during...
    Anne Heche, who vanished as Ellen DeGeneres’ former live-in, now stars in “The Vanished. ” “It’s a darkish psychological thriller. I play the determined mother or father of a younger lacking daughter on a camp journey vacation. One factor goes into one other and he or she mysteriously disappears, and I cease at nothing to seek out her. The story’s scary. What occurs is we face a harrowing revelation. “Look, most of life is scary right now. I haven’t even been inside my grocery in 5 months. We’re to do publicity for this film, however I’m not stepping into any aircraft. You possibly can’t even name make-up folks. Thankfully, I did Broadway twice so I understand how to do my very own make-up. What we’re doing is discuss reveals through Zoom. They’re organising spots in an workplace. “What a distinction life brings. I keep in mind getting my Emmy. I used to be shy then. I don’t know why, however I didn’t perceive the consideration at that age. I used to be so embarrassed getting it that I didn’t...
    Anne Heche, who vanished as Ellen DeGeneres’ former live-in, now stars in “The Vanished. ” “It’s a dark psychological thriller. I play the desperate parent of a young missing daughter on a camp trip holiday. One thing goes into another and she mysteriously disappears, and I stop at nothing to find her. The story’s frightening. What happens is we face a harrowing revelation. “Look, most of life is frightening today. I haven’t even been inside my grocery in five months. We’re to do publicity for this movie, but I’m not getting into any plane. You can’t even call makeup people. Fortunately, I did Broadway twice so I know how to do my own makeup. What we’re doing is talk shows via Zoom. They’re setting up spots in an office. “What a difference life brings. I remember getting my Emmy. I was shy then. I don’t know why, but I didn’t understand the honor at that age. I was so embarrassed getting it that I didn’t even keep it. It went to my old agent where it still is. She...
    Anne Heche, who vanished as Ellen DeGeneres’ former live-in, now stars in “The Vanished. ” “It’s a dark psychological thriller. I play the desperate parent of a young missing daughter on a camp trip holiday. One thing goes into another and she mysteriously disappears, and I stop at nothing to find her. The story’s frightening. What happens is we face a harrowing revelation. “Look, most of life is frightening today. I haven’t even been inside my grocery in five months. We’re to do publicity for this movie, but I’m not getting into any plane. You can’t even call makeup people. Fortunately, I did Broadway twice so I know how to do my own makeup. What we’re doing is talk shows via Zoom. They’re setting up spots in an office. “What a difference life brings. I remember getting my Emmy. I was shy then. I don’t know why, but I didn’t understand the honor at that age. I was so embarrassed getting it that I didn’t even keep it. It went to my old agent where it still is. She lives...
    TV show host Ellen DeGeneres’ ex Anne Heche weighed in on the toxic workplace environment allegations plaguing “The Ellen Show.” Heche made her comments in an interview with Mr. Warburton Magazine for the September cover story. WESTWOOD, : US television actress Ellen Degeneres(L) arrives with her girlfriend-actress Anne Heche(R), who has a role in the movie “Sphere,” to Mann’s Village Theater in Westwood, CA for the premier of the action-thriller film 11 February. The movie was directed by Barry Levinson. AFP PHOTO HECTOR MATA (Photo credit should read HECTOR MATA/AFP via Getty Images) “I haven’t spoken to Ellen in years,” Heche told the outlet. “I’d listen to the people who have.” Heche and DeGeneres dated from 1997 until the two broke up in August of 2000. “If I’m standing someplace and I don’t like what’s going on there and I stay there, it’s my fault,” Heche said. “So what are the actions that got me there and why can’t I get out of it easily if that’s not something that I want to be engaged in?” (RELATED: ‘The Ellen Show’...
    ANNE Heche opened up about ex Ellen DeGeneres and her talk show scandal after employees claimed the comedian heads up a “toxic” work environment. The two actresses started dating in 1997 before splitting up in August 2000. 3Anne Heche opened up about ex Ellen DeGeneres in a new magazine interview The 51-year-old Donnie Brasco star spoke with Mr. Warburton magazine for its new cover story when she was asked about all that has been going on with Ellen. Anne started off by revealing that she hasn’t “spoken to Ellen in years,” which is why she suggests that should “listen to the people who have” been around the talk show host recently. Over the last few months, the TV personality has been under fire after numerous former employees accused her show of tolerating everything from bullying to racism to sexual harassment.  Warner Bros. is now investigating the allegations. 3The actress revealed she hasn't spoken to the talk show host in 'years'Credit: Getty Images - Getty 3The two dated from 1997 to 2000Credit: AP:Associated Press Ellen’s ex hinted that there might be...
    Ellen DeGeneres’ ex-girlfriend Anne Heche has weighed in on the daytime talk show host’s ongoing toxic workplace scandal. “I haven’t spoken to Ellen in years. I’d listen to the people who have,” Heche, 51, told Mr. Warburton magazine for its cover story. Heche described their nearly four-year relationship as “a beautiful part” of her life that she wears “with honor” but hinted that there might be something to the complaints surrounding the “Ellen” show, which have prompted many to wonder if it’ll be canceled. DeGeneres’ producers, however, maintain the show will go on. Juan Algarin “If I’m standing someplace and I don’t like what’s going on there and I stay there, it’s my fault,” said Heche, who dated DeGeneres from 1997 to 2000. “So what are the actions that got me there and why can’t I get out of it easily if that’s not something that I want to be engaged in?” She added, “Ellen is standing where she walks, and that is hers to continue that journey.” Past and current employees anonymously came forward and complained of a toxic...
    Ellen DeGeneres’ ex-girlfriend Anne Heche has weighed in on the daytime speak present host’s ongoing poisonous office scandal. “I haven’t spoken to Ellen in years. I’d take heed to the individuals who have,” Heche, 51, instructed Mr. Warburton journal for its cowl story. Heche described their practically 4-year-long relationship “a good looking half” of her life that she wears “with honor” however hinted that there may be one thing to the complaints surrounding the “Ellen” present, which has prompted many to marvel if it’ll be canceled. DeGeneres’ producers, nonetheless, keep the present will go on. “If I’m standing someplace and I don’t like what’s occurring there and I keep there, it’s my fault,” mentioned Heche, who dated DeGeneres from 1997-2000. “So what are the actions that acquired me there and why can’t I get out of it simply if that’s not one thing that I wish to be engaged in?” She added, “Ellen is standing the place she walks, and that’s hers to proceed that journey.” Previous and present staff anonymously got here ahead and complained of a poisonous...
    Ellen DeGeneres’ ex-girlfriend Anne Heche has weighed in on the daytime talk show host’s ongoing toxic workplace scandal. “I haven’t spoken to Ellen in years. I’d listen to the people who have,” Heche, 51, told Mr. Warburton magazine for its cover story. Heche described their nearly 4-year-long relationship “a beautiful part” of her life that she wears “with honor” but hinted that there might be something to the complaints surrounding the “Ellen” show, which has prompted many to wonder if it’ll be canceled. DeGeneres’ producers, however, maintain the show will go on. “If I’m standing someplace and I don’t like what’s going on there and I stay there, it’s my fault,” said Heche, who dated DeGeneres from 1997-2000. “So what are the actions that got me there and why can’t I get out of it easily if that’s not something that I want to be engaged in?” She added, “Ellen is standing where she walks, and that is hers to continue that journey.” Past and current employees anonymously came forward and complained of a toxic workplace environment on the set...
    Anne Heche stars in the movie “The Vanished.” That’s this month. Meanwhile, her son Homer starred in his graduation. That’s last week. Anne: “He’s 18. Excitedly looking forward to this major event in his life. So where was it held? In a parking lot. The Rose Bowl parking lot in LA. “We had to enter wearing masks. Cars were spaced far apart. Nobody allowed outside their vehicle. The graduates onstage were masked and allowed only one second to remove that and mumble thank you. It was surreal. Bizarre. “Your pass was preprinted out. You were allowed one car per family. No extra guests. Allowed photos were without the graduate’s face being visible. The security stationed around all wore black masks. Everything else nearby was boarded up, locked up, chained up. “It was watching California disintegrate.” Never enough mob shows Nick Pileggi books became Scorsese’s “GoodFellas” and “Casino” films. His successes include marrying Nora Ephron. His newie mob story, with writer Terence Winter of “Boardwalk Empire” and “The Sopranos,” is becoming a cable drama series… Documentarian Ron Howard put out...
    Anne Heche stars within the film “The Vanished.” That’s this month. In the meantime, her son Homer starred in his commencement. That’s final week. Anne: “He’s 18. Excitedly trying ahead to this main occasion in his life. So the place was it held? In a car parking zone. The Rose Bowl car parking zone in LA. “We needed to enter carrying masks. Automobiles have been spaced far aside. No one allowed outdoors their car. The graduates onstage have been masked and allowed just one second to take away that and mumble thanks. It was surreal. Weird. “Your go was preprinted out. You have been allowed one automotive per household. No additional friends. Allowed images have been with out the graduate’s face being seen. The safety stationed round all wore black masks. Every part else close by was boarded up, locked up, chained up. “It was watching California disintegrate.”By no means sufficient mob exhibitsNick Pileggi books grew to become Scorsese’s “GoodFellas” and “On line casino” movies. His successes embrace marrying Nora Ephron. His newie mob story, with author Terence Winter...
    A new angel: 19-year-old Florida student dies from COVID-19, raising concerns about opening schools The supreme selfishness of Dwight Howard’s mask-free, anti-vaxxer video is beyond words Real-Life Couple Anne Heche and Thomas Jane Play Desperate Parents in The Vanished Trailer Anne Heche and Thomas Jane play desperate parents in their upcoming film. © Courtesy Saban Films Thomas Jane and Anne Heche in The Vanished In a PEOPLE exclusive look at the trailer for The Vanished, real-life couple Heche and Jane star as Wendy and Paul who discover their young daughter has vanished without a trace while on a family trip. Click to expand Replay Video UP NEXT United We Falls Will Sasso & Christina Vidal Talk the Shows Unintended but Necessary Message amid Pandemic United We Fall airs Wednesdays at 8 p.m. ET on ABC People PEOPLE Now: Full Episode July 17th Your latest celebrity news and top headlines for July 17th on PEOPLE Now. People Ruth Bader Ginsburg Joins the #MeToo Movement with Story of Her Own Sexual Harassment Supreme Court Justice Ruth...