Monday, Dec 05, 2022 - 20:29:51
90 results - (0.001 seconds)

Kayla Sessler:

latest news at page 1:
    KAYLA Sessler clapped back at 'brutal' Twitter trolls and left the platform after facing backlash for revealing in the Teen Mom finale that she had an abortion. After the episode aired, the MTV star, 23, his back at critics before leaving the platform once again, saying: "Every time I get on Twitter it reminds my why I shouldn't 5Teen Mom: Young and Pregnant star Kayla Sessler admitted to having an abortion on the showCredit: MTV 5She came under fire over her decision, which she made to benefit her other childrenCredit: Facebook "y'all brutal on here ... back to Instagram I go." Kayla came under fire after she admitted that she had an abortion after accidentally getting pregnant for a third time. Her boyfriend, Luke Davis, expressed doubt during the episode that the child was his, further complicating the situation. The Teen Mom star confessed through tears: "I'm actually leaning towards getting an abortion because, I'm gonna cry, because I already have two kids and I feel like I have to look at what's best for the kids I already have."...
    MTV "Teen Mom: Young & Pregnant" star Kayla Sessler shared a difficult decision she made after becoming pregnant for the third time. “Teen Mom: Young & Pregnant” star Kayla Sessler shared a difficult decision she made after becoming pregnant for the third time. Fans on Reddit commended Sessler for allowing MTV to film the situation, with some people writing that abortion is a form of healthcare. Sessler received news that was “hard to handle” in May 2021, months after she got into a fight with her boyfriend’s family over leaving their home during Thanksgiving. Sessler shared she became pregnant after she stopped taking birth control and that Luke Davis suspected Sessler’s ex — Ryan — was the father. “I just got some really shocking news and I’m not sure I can handle it,” Sessler told MTV cameras on the November 23, 2021, episode of “Teen Mom: Young & Pregnant.” “So I’m pregnant again,” she continued. “I had just got my IUD removed because I was having severe anxiety from it. Getting off birth control made sense and the...
    TEEN Mom: Young and Pregnant star Kayla Sessler revealed she had an abortion after accidentally getting pregnant. The 23-year-old terminated her pregnancy as her boyfriend Luke Davis doubts if the baby is his. 1Kayla revealed she had an abortion after accidentally becoming pregnant During Tuesday's finale of Teen Mom: Young and Pregnant, Kayla learned she was pregnant with Luke's baby. An emotional Kayla said during a confessional interview: "I'm actually leaning towards getting an abortion because, I'm gonna cry, because I already have two kids and I feel like I have to look at what's best for the kids I already have. "Since Ariah, I've already been struggling mentally with having two kids and trying to keep up with them. "I'm exhausted and I don't think have a third, I'd be able to do it." She later spoke to a friend about her conversation with Luke about the pregnancy. The MTV star said Luke "doesn't completely trust me right now," though "knows he agrees that having three kids would be almost impossible." Most read in EntertainmentFINALE Iman Shumpert breaks down...
    TEEN Mom: Young and Pregnant star Kayla Sessler admitted she “made a very difficult decision” during Tuesday’s finale of the MTV show. The 23-year-old’s latest post comes after she hinted she CHEATED on her boyfriend Luke Davis. 5Kayla said she 'made a vert difficult decision' during the Teen Mom: Young and Pregnant finaleCredit: kayla_sessler/Instagram 5She previously hinted that she cheated on LukeCredit: Social Media - Refer to source Ahead of the finale episode of Teen Mom: Young and Pregnant, Kayla took to Instagram to admit the episode may not paint her in the best light. Alongside a photo of her from the episode, Kayla wrote: “I decided to share a really difficult decision and document it because I try to be as open as possible when sharing my life with all of you and thought it would give other people courage - just a reminder that I am human & the timeline of tv is often off. “Tonight’s episode was filmed in May 6 months after last thanksgiving (previous episode).” She concluded: “Anyways, don’t miss the double feature finale of...
    MTV "Teen Mom" viewership has continued to decline. “Teen Mom” fans suspected MTV might cancel the long-running reality show after Starcasm and The Ashley’s Reality Roundup reported ratings have continued to sink. “Teen Mom OG” premiered in 2009 and has debuted 168 episodes during its nine-season run, Starcasm reported. During its peak, “Teen Mom OG” amassed more than 5 million viewers per episode, the outlet added. Things have drastically changed since then. Just over 400,000 viewers tuned in to see what was happening with Maci Bookout, Catelynn Lowell Baltierra, Amber Portwood, Cheyenne Floyd and Mackenzie Douthit McKee, Starcasm revealed. Though some weeks garnered more than 500,000 viewers, the November 16, 2021, ratings for “Teen Mom OG” were under 400,000. Ratings for “Teen Mom: Young & Pregnant” have also been on the decline. The offshoot of “Teen Mom OG” started in March 2018 with nearly 1 million views per episode but has since been struggling to get a rating of 250,000 views per week, according to The Ashely. The show originally began with MTV personalities like Jade Cline and...
    TEEN Mom Kayla Sessler's fans are convinced she's expecting after she admitted to cheating on her boyfriend Luke Davis. The reality star's recent shoutout in an Instagram post has fans questioning whether the young mom is pregnant with her third child. 5Fans think Kayla is pregnant based on recent social media posts where she is wearing revealing outfitsCredit: Instagram 5Kayla admitted that she cheated on her boyfriend and baby's father Luke DavisCredit: Facebook Kayla's boyfriend took to the platform to share a snap from their getaway to celebrate her birthday. In the video, the mom-of-two donned a sultry outfit revealing her underboob as she stared at her reflection in the bathroom mirror. As she was capturing the look, Luke came up behind her to wrap his arms around her bare belly. Kayla giggled at the embrace while recording the sweet moment. He captioned the post: "Happy 23rd birthday love I plan to make this one you'll never forget" The show's fan account, TeenMomShadeRoom shared the clip from the festivities prompting fans to flood the comments section...
    IT looks like any relationship issues between Kayla Sessler and her boyfriend Luke Davis may be over, after Luke shared a sexy video message for the Teen Mom's birthday. In a short video shared on Instagram, Kayla is seen looking at a reflection of herself in a mirror, dressed in a revealing outfit that showcases her underboob, when Luke enters and wraps his hands around her waist, just below her breasts. 5Luke walked in on his girlfriend mid-selfie and wrapped his arms around her waistCredit: Instagram/Kayla Sessler 5The couple were celebrating the Teen Mom's birthdayCredit: Instagram/Kayla Sessler As she smiles in delight, Luke kisses her head. The boyfriend captioned the video: "Happy 23rd birthday love I plan to make this one you'll never forget." The loving sentiment comes as the pair deal with issues of infidelity on both sides. In a teaser clip for an upcoming episode, Kayla hints that she cheated on her Luke with her ex Ryan after a heated family dinner card game. Most read in The US SunTRAGIC LOSS Chris Daughtry's stepdaughter's boyfriend is arrested...
    TEEN Mom Kayla Sessler hinted in a teaser clip that she cheated on her boyfriend Luke Davis with her ex Ryan on Thanksgiving after a heated family dinner card game. This comes after Kayla admitted that she may 'never be able to forgive' Luke after he cheated on her while she was pregnant with her daughter Ariah, now two. 5In a shocking new clip, Teen Mom Kayla Sessler hinted that she cheated on boyfriend Luke DavisCredit: MTV 5This comes after Kayla said she could 'never forgive' Luke for cheating on her when pregnantCredit: Social Media - Refer to Source In the juicy tell-all interview clip, Kayla, 22, let the gossipy piece of information slip. The Teen Mom started: "On Thanksgiving I went to Luke's family's house and they were playing a card game, and you're supposed to give the card to the person who it most relates to, and every w***e or cheater card everyone was giving to Luke. "It just really pissed me off because it's a sensitive subject and we're sitting joking about how he cheated...
    TEEN Mom Kayla Sessler's fans are speculating she may be "hiding" her baby bump after the star revealed she's expecting her third child. This comes after the reality star stunned viewers by claiming her second baby daddy Luke Davis cheated on her. 4Teen Mom fans claimed Kayla Sessler may have been 'hiding' her baby bump in this new photo 4The reality star is already a mom to two kidsCredit: Facebook The 22-year-old took to Instagram to post the snap which has her posing in a skintight dress with plunging neckline and cutouts to show off her some of her waist. In the pic, Kayla's long hair covers her stomach as she stands with one hand on her hip. However, some people had their own ideas as they took to the comments section to speculate. One person wrote: "Hair hiding something" as another chimed in, "she looks good, but kind of preggers." A third user added: "Are you pregnant?" While Kayla did not respond, she is already a mom to 4-year-old Izaiah with ex Stephan Alexander, and 2-year-old daughter Ariah...
    TEEN Mom Kayla Sessler sat down with her boyfriend Luke's mother, Noopie, to share some shocking news. Kayla, 22, opened up to Noopie revealing that her boyfriend Luke cheated on her with a woman he picked up at a bar just months after Kayla was pregnant with Ariah, now two. 5Kayla confessed in a shocking video that Luke cheated on herCredit: MTV 5Kayla said he cheated just two months after she was pregnant with AriahCredit: Social Media - Refer to source The mother-of-two told Noopie that things "haven't gotten much better with Luke" and that she and Luke "wanted to see a couple's counselor." Kayla said that things weren't going well for them since Iowa. She claimed: "He was never really there, like helping me with Ariah. "He would go to the bars and wouldn't get home until three in the morning. "You know, I just had a baby and he wasn't really willing to help." Luke's mother sympathetically replied: "Oh, I don't think I got that part of the story the other day."...
    TEEN Mom: Young and Pregnant star Kayla Sessler’s ex Ryan claimed he is her son Izaiah’s real dad and NOT Stephan Alexander. Ryan demanded a DNA test in a teaser clip for Tuesday’s episode of the MTV show. 5Kayla's ex resurfaced to demand a DNA test 5Stephan is believed to be Izaiah's fatherCredit: MTV 5Ryan said he has a 'feeling' Izaiah is his son in the new episode of Teen Mom: Young and PregnantCredit: Social Media - Refer to Source The teaser clip began with Kayla, 22, explaining in a voiceover she she’s “so excited” for her fiancé Luke Davis to adopt Izaiah, four. The Teen Mom star added: "But the other day, I got a weird text from an ex that I haven't heard from in a long time and he's bringing up stuff I thought we had already resolved." Kayla explained that she and Ryan dated for a couple of months in high school while she was on a break in her relationship with Stephan, who is believed to be Izaiah’s father. Back when she was pregnant with...
    KAYLA Sessler's new boyfriend has dissed the Teen Mom star's ex yet again. Luke Davis posted a snap to his Instagram, claiming the Young And Pregnant star's son as his own. 5Luke's sweet post to IsaiahCredit: Instagram 5Luke, Kayla and her son IsaiahCredit: Instagram 23-year-old Luke made a post in tribute to four-year-old Izaiah, celebrating the toddler's birthday. The post came after Kayla forbid her ex, Stephan Alexander, from seeing her firstborn after it was revealed his mother got into a verbal altercation with the star. A disagreement over the toddler's clothing with Kayla's grandmother resulted in a PHYSICAL fight resulting in MTV security to intervene. It was also revealed that Stephan had only paid the teen mom $11 in child support since Isaiah's birth. Luke started dating his childhood sweetheart, Kayla, in early 2019 and is the father of her second child. He took to Instagram to post a series of snaps of Isaiah, claiming him as his own son with the caption: Most read in Entertainment'STILL IN LOVE' Who is Charles Barkley's wife Maureen Blumhardt?HOT MAMA Kourtney...
    TEEN Mom Kayla Sessler's boyfriend Luke dissed her ex Stephan Alexander by declaring their son Izaiah his in a social media post. On a previous episode of the show, Kayla vowed to never let Stephan see their son again after an altercation with his mother on camera. 5Kayla's boyfriend Luke gave a shoutout to her son for National Sons DayCredit: Instagram / bluechipld3 5Kayla refused to let Izaiah's father see him after a physical altercation with his motherCredit: MTV The Young and Pregnant star's boyfriend may have stirred the pot between the exes when he gave a shoutout to the toddler on Instagram in honor of National Sons Day. Luke, 23, posted a video of Izaiah playing with a toy, gushing about the three-year-old in the caption. He wrote: "Happy National Son Day to my ???? love you zay" The nod to Kayla's first-born came after a massive argument between the reality star and Stephan's mother, Annette aired on the show. During a sit-down with Izaiah's grandmother, a disagreement over the toddler's clothing escalated to a physical...
    TEEN Mom Kayla Sessler lashed out at Stephan's mom after an altercation turned physical in a promo for this week's episode of Young and Pregnant. Kayla recently revealed that her ex hasn't seen their son Izaiah since he was a year old. 5A clip for this week's episode of Young and Pregnant shows Kayla and Stephan's mom getting into a physical altercationCredit: MTV 5MTV security had to step in several times to separate the twoCredit: MTV In a preview for an upcoming episode of the show, the reality star sat down with Stephen's mother, Annette before an argument ensued. The incident prompted MTV security to intervene to separate the two as their words escalated to a physical fight. The clip shows Kayla fishing cash out of her wallet and throwing it at her baby daddy's mother saying it was payment for the clothes she claimed she purchased for the toddler. Annette then took a swing at Kayla, while security continued to hold her back. "Hit me then. I'm not going to hit a grown a** woman...
    KAYLA Sessler's ex Stephan Alexander has clapped back after she claimed his child support payments have dropped to $11 a month. The Teen Mom star has been vocal about her ex's lack of parental involvement over the past three years. 5Stephan clapped back at Kayla's child support claimCredit: Instagram/Stephan Alexander 5He thanked his ex for 'keeping him relevant'Credit: MTV Stephan, 23, took to his Instagram stories on Friday to clap back at Kayla, 22, after she slammed him for paying just $11 in child support a month. The reality star wrote: "Remember what go around come around. Mfs be tuff [sic] Tony with a camera around. "Mfs be living too much of that persona life they don't remember where they came from," he ranted. "If only Mfs was talking like this when I gave af about drama. But imma let y'all talk y'all just keeping me relevant cause nothing else is important for Mfs to talk about." However, Stephan later denied that his complaint was targeted at his ex after a fan account re-shared the post. "Every last one of...
    TEEN Mom fans ripped Kayla Sessler's baby daddy, Stephan Alexander. They bashed him for not knowing his son Izaiah's age before his birthday. ????  Follow all our latest news & stories on Teen Mom. 5TEEN Mom fans ripped Kayla Sessler's baby daddy, Stephan AlexanderCredit: MTV 5They bashed him for not knowing his son Izaiah's age before his birthdayCredit: MTV Kayla shared a sweet snap of Izaiah on his third birthday with his cake. She captioned the snap: "I can’t believe this was a year ago and my baby is now about to be 4." This week's episode of Teen Mom Young & Pregnant saw Stephan say Izaiah was about to turn four when the little one was about to celebrate his third birthday. Kayla's followers commented on her post: "Stephen probably going around telling people that’s he’s about to be 5 rn." Another added: "On the show Stephen thought he was turning 4 was an embarrassment" Others wrote: "Stephen was saying he was turning 4 on the episode.. wow how embarrassing and sad." Most read in EntertainmentNAILED IT Britney...
    TEEN Mom Kayla Sessler announced in a tweet that her son, Izaiah's father, Stephan Alexander isn't pulling his weight on child support payments. The MTV star previously outed her ex-boyfriend for not paying the "$40 a month in child support" that he was ordered to pay by the court. 5Kayla replied to a tweet referencing her ex's child support payments saying he only pays $11 a monthCredit: MTV 5Stephen was ordered to pay $40 a month by the court until June 2036Credit: MTV Kayla followed up on the status of the Stephen's payments by responding to a tweet from a fan earlier this week. The fan joked: "Stephan could have at least put his $42 child support payment on his card" Kayla replied, updating Stephen's current payment record: "It's only $11 now" COMPLAINT FOR SUPPORT Kayla previously ripped her child's father for his limited contributions for their three-year-old son. Earlier this year, the TV personality filed a complaint for support against Stephan in February 2018, four months after the birth of their son, which...
    MTV "Teen Mom: Young & Pregnant" star Kayla Sessler was accused of "blackfishing." “Teen Mom: Young & Pregnant” star Kayla Sessler was accused of “blackfishing” by some fans on Reddit after she promoted season three of the series. Blackfishing is when a first white person is accused of pretending to be Black, appropriating a culture that does not belong to them. Stars like Kim Kardashian, Rita Ora, Bhad Babie, and Ariana Grande have faced allegations of blackfishing in the past. Viewers noted that the MTV star’s skin looked darker; her lips looked fuller; her nose appeared smaller and her eyes seemed enhanced. A Reddit user shared a screenshot of the video, where the caption says: “Hey, it’s Kayla Sessler.” “Is it [though]?” the original poster asked, amassing hundreds of upvotes on the “Teen Mom” subreddit. “Who da fuq is this supposed to be? Did she get a racial transplant? Or does she identify as black?” the top response said. “What the f*** did she do to her face??” another person asked. “I went to her IG and barely...
    KAYLA Sessler has been accused of blackfishing once again. The 22-year-old Teen Mom star was seen in a selfie video looking tanned with sleek black locks. 5Kayla Sessler has been accused of blackfishing again as a new video emerged of the Teen Mom starCredit: Instagram/Teen Mom 5Kayla, 22, is seen on the Teen Mom showCredit: MTV The image quickly became a talking point among fans, as some Reddit users thought she looked unrecognizable. One user said in disbelief: "Did she get a racial transplant? Or does she identify as black?" "Even her emoji is Blackfishing" came another comment referring to the hand emoji Kayla chose in the snap. 'WANTS TO BE BLACK Another said: "She wants to be black." The comments also questioned with Kayla has had fillers as they asked, "Doesn’t look like her." Blackfishing is when people use makeup or tanning to make their skin appear darker and is usually seen as a form of cultural appropriation. Most read in The US SunSCHOOL SCARE High school on lockdown as police respond to reports of active shooterAMERICAN DESERTER How...
    TEEN Mom Kayla Sessler was furious after her absent baby daddy Stephan Alexander resurfaced on their son Izaiah's third birthday. The reality star previously revealed that her son's father hasn't seen him since he was a year old. 5The family celebrates Izaiah's third birthday in a clip for the upcoming season of Young and PregnantCredit: MTV 5Kayla was furious after a visitor arrived with an "unexpected" gift from Izaiah's father StephanCredit: MTV In a clip for tonight's episode of Young and Pregnant, Stephan made an "unexpected" gesture for the toddler's birthday. During the intimate celebration - including cake and playing with reptiles -Kayla admitted that she hadn't heard from Izaiah's dad. "Stephan hasn't reached out to us, but I don't care because we're celebrating with my friends and family." However, the party was halted when a visitor arrived with a gift from Stephan for his son. Kayla's fiancé, Luke Davis proceeded to open the toy for Izaiah while Kayla opened the card that included a long note inside. Upon seeing the lengthy letter, Kayla mumbled: "Izaiah...
    TEEN Moms Briana DeJesus, Kayla Sessler, and more reality star moms from all the other franchises to film a "crossover show for a rating boost." TV personalities such as Jade Cline, Kiaya Elliott, and Brittany DeJesus are expected to join Briana and Kayla for a Teen Mom “All-Stars” type show, according to The Ashley Reality Roundup. 5Briana has signed up for a Teen Mom 'All-Stars' type show 5Amber Portwood has allegedly not responded to the invitation to join the showCredit: Getty A source revealed to the site that the MTV moms will be doing "healing exercises together like sound therapy, etc,. and maybe group therapy,” under one roof somewhere possibly in San Diego, California. An insider close to production revealed: "All of the details are being worked out on a production level right now, but as of right now, they want this to be at least a multiple-episode special. "But it’s kind of a hard sell, because the pay is low. It’s similar to what the girls got for their 16 and Pregnant episode.” While the reality stars will be brought together for their trip,...
    NEW photos of Teen Mom star, Kayla Sessler have left fans speculating that the 22-year-old has undergone a cosmetic procedure. The reality star recently took to social media to debut a series of new photos of herself with a dramatic new look. 3Kayla in new picturesCredit: Instagram/Kayla Sessler Pictures of Kayla on Instagram debuted her 'new look' with tanned skin and a lifted nose tip. Kayla's snaps led fans to speculate that she had gotten a nose job, with several people taking to the star's dedicated Reddit page to discuss her new face. One Redditor posted a side by side of Kayla in the new spin-off show, 'Young & Pregnant' and a snap from her Instagram, comparing the drastic difference. The post divided fans, with fans commenting about her supposed rhinoplasty. Nose job? One follower wrote in support of Kayla: "Even if she did have a nose job I think it suits her. It's not like she went and Heidi Montag'd herself, I think she looks great." Another wrote: "It’s sad cause I always thought she was pretty from the...
    TEEN Mom star Kayla Sessler, 22, revealed she's PREGNANT with her third child in the Young & Pregnant trailer. The baby news comes after the mom-to-be again recently claimed her baby daddy, Luke, cheated. ????  Follow all our latest news & stories on Teen Mom. 1Teen Mom star Kayla Sessler, 22, revealed she's PREGNANT with her third child in the Young & Pregnant trailer Kayla shocked audiences when she shared at the end of the Young & Pregnant trailer: "So I'm pregnant again." Earlier this month, another Young & Pregnant preview showed Teen Mom security breaking up a physical fight between Kayla Sessler and her baby daddy Stephan's mom, Annette. The clip, which aired during the Teen Mom 2 reunion special, showed Kayla sitting down with her child's grandmother before an argument ensued. The disagreement began when Kayla brought up her three-year-old son's birthday calling out her ex's mother for not getting him a gift. Annette responded: "Did you invite me to his party?," in which Kayla shot back: "No, you haven't been around. You don't reach out." Annette disagreed when Kayla...
    KAYLA Sessler has been accused of "blackfishing" in a new photo as fans compare her skin color to her scalp color. The Teen Mom star has previously been accused of making her skin appear darker and wearing culturally appropriating hairstyles. 5Kayla's skin looked much darker than her scalp lineCredit: Instagram/Kayla Sessler 5Fans noticed a huge difference from her normal lookCredit: Refer to Caption Kayla, 22, took to Instagram on Sunday to share a new selfie while in the car. The reality star posed with her hair slick back in a long twirled braid as she wore a black and white striped crop top and gave the camera a serious expression. The TV personality captioned her shot: "5’5 and she too fine ????," though fans were more concerned about the difference in color between her skin and her scalp. Several rushed to Reddit to slam her for "blackfishing" and appearing "unrecognizable" in her recent photos. "I wonder what her natural hair color is cuz she honestly looks better with dark hair. Idk about all the filters and vague blackfishing going on...
    TEEN Mom fans slammed Kayla Sessler for 'blackfishing' after a recent video. The Teen Mom 2 posted a video of herself in which she's glammed up with full contoured makeup, two toned lips and wearing her long wavy hair down past her shoulders. 6Teen Mom 2 fans have accused Kayla Sessler of 'blackfishing'Credit: Facebook/Kayla Sessler 6It comes after she shared a video of herself with glam makeup onCredit: Facebook/Kayla Sessler Her makeup seems darker than usual which led fans to accuse her of 'blackfishing'. Blackfishing is when people use makeup or tanning to make their skin appear darker and is usually seen as a form of cultural appropriation. Fans shared grabs of the video to Facebook group with some saying, "this has to stop." "Is it bad that it feels like she's blackfishing to me," wrote one fan in the comments, to which another replied, "Oh yes, hardcore blackfacing [sic]." Another fan wrote: "Blackfishing much." And another added: "Is she blackfishing." Kayla, 22, has yet to respond to the accusations but has been busy posting sweet snaps of daughter Ariah, after her...
    TEEN Mom Kayla Sessler shared a sweet snap of daughter Ariah, who turns two later this month. The 22-year-old TV star posted the photo of her tot in a swimsuit enjoying some pool time and captioned it with a mermaid emoji. 5Kayla Sessler shared a cute photo of daughter Ariah on FridayCredit: Instagram 5The 22-year-old was seen in a physical fight with baby daddy Stephan Alexander's mom in a preview for Teen Mom: Young & PregnantCredit: Instagram/Kayla Sessler 5Kayla recently claimed that Stephan has not seen his son Izaiah in two yearsCredit: MTV Kayla shares her daughter Ariah with fiancé Luke Davis and has son Izaiah, three, with ex Stephan Alexander. Her post came just days after an explosive clip from the upcoming season of Teen Mom: Young & Pregnant showed her in a physical fight with Stephan's mother Annette. COMING TO BLOWS In the clip, which aired during the Teen Mom 2 reunion special, production security staff had to break up the fight. The clip showed Kayla sat down with Annette before the two got into a disagreement, with...
    TEEN Mom security broke up a physical fight between Kayla Sessler & her baby daddy Stephan's mom, Annette, in a Young & Pregnant preview. The clip, which aired during the Teen Mom 2 reunion special, showed Kayla sitting down with her child's grandmother before an argument ensued. 5Kayla got into an altercation with Annette, which started over a disagreement about Izaiah's birthdayCredit: MTV 5MTV security intervened when Annette tried to physically attach KaylaCredit: MTV The disagreement began when Kayla brought up her three-year-old son's birthday calling out her ex's mother for not getting him a gift. Annette responded: "Did you invite me to his party?," in which Kayla shot back: "No, you haven't been around. You don't reach out." Annette disagreed when Kayla claimed she hadn't contacted them in two years. "You told me to leave you alone because you wanted to be left alone," she said. The altercation escalated when Annette called her grandchild's mother a b***h, prompting Kayla to lash out "don't call me a b***h. Stephen's mother then slammed her purse on...
    TEEN Mom Kayla Sessler wowed in a plunging yellow bodycon dress as she prepared to let her hair down at the weekend. The MTV star, 22, chose the low-cut, long-sleeve Pretty Little Thing outfit in a tie die print, and matched with strappy sandals. 5Teen Mom Kayla Sessler dazzled in a plunging bodycon dress from Pretty Little Thing in her latest Instagram snapCredit: @kayla_sessler 5The 'gorgeous' mom of two was praised for her glam styleCredit: Instagram ????  Follow all our latest news & stories on Teen Mom. Kayla, who was the first of the Teen Mom Young And Pregnant stars to give birth, left her brunette locks in long flowing waves over her shoulders. She added thick black mascara and a pop of lip gloss to complete her sassy look. The mom of two captured her snap with the words: "Pull up," and a yellow Emoji heart. Fans were quick to gush over her look, with one commenting: "U look good girl." A second put: "Gorgeous girlie!" as one followed up with a flame Emoji and the word: "Yassss." One then hailed...
    TEEN Mom Kayla Sessler ripped her baby daddy Stephan Alexander's "girlfriend" Madison McClain after she "was arrested on drug charges." The reality TV star shared a screengrab of the original article by Fox 39. 12Kayla Sessler ripped Stephan Alexander's girlfriend. forgetting arrestedCredit: MTV 12She shared this screenshot on her social mediaCredit: Instagram 12She also shared this supportive message from a followerCredit: Instagram The Teen Mom: Young & Pregnant star took to Instagram on Sunday to slam her baby daddy Stephan after she refused to let their son Izaiah around his new girlfriend at the time. Along with a screengrab of an article and Madison's mugshot, she wrote: "Yet motherf**kers tried to say I was bitter for not wanting Zay around her." She also shared a message one of her followers had sent her, which read: "People shouldn't underestimate a mother's feelings! We all know when they new girl ain't it! Period, mama you did good." 12Madison McClain was allegedly arrested on drug charges and drunk drivingCredit: Illinois State Police The article, which was published on Friday, was titled: "Rockford...
    TEEN Mom Kayla Sessler revealed her baby daddy Stephan Alexander hasn't seen their son Izaiah, 3, since he was a year old. The reality TV star is engaged to her boyfriend, Luke Davis, who has taken Izaiah under his wing and has considered adopting him. 8Kayla Sessler ripped Stephan. andclaimed he hasn't seen their son in two yearsCredit: Facebook 8Stephan has been an absent father for IzaiahCredit: MTV 8She made the claims when a fan asked when was the last time Stephan saw him Over the weekend, Kayla answered a series of questions from her Teen Mom fans, who asked everything from personal life to her role on the show. One fan specifically asked her about her first baby daddy, Stephan, inquiring about when was the last time he saw their son. The mom of two replied: "Remember the scene last season where I took Izaiah to the park to meet Stephan? "Yeah, that was the last time. I was still pregnant with Ariah and Zay was only one." 8She also hinted at Luke possibly adopting IzaiahCredit: Instagram/Kayla Sessler 8Luke...
    TEEN Mom Kayla Sessler opened up about her fiancé Luke Davis possibly adopting her son Izaiah. This comes after the reality star claimed her baby daddy Stephan gave her just $11 in child support. ????  Follow all our latest news & stories on Teen Mom. 7Teen Mom Kayla Sessler touched on the possibility of her fiancé Luke Davis adopting her son IzaiahCredit: Instagram 7The reality star shares her eldest child with her ex StephanCredit: MTV During an Instagram Q&A, a fan asked the MTV star: "Do you think Luke would want to legally adopt Zay somehow?" The 22-year-old responded: "We cover this topic on the new season." Kayla and Luke already share daughter Ariah, whom they welcomed in August 2019. The couple moved from Illinois to Iowa for Luke’s basketball career. 7'We cover this topic on the new season,' Kayla responded to a fan's question about Luke adopting IzaiahCredit: Instagram/Kayla Sessler 7The engaged couple already share daughter AriahCredit: Instagram Kayla and her family will return to the small screen for season three of Teen Mom: Young and Pregnant, which began...
    TEEN Mom: Young & Pregnant star Kayla Sessler revealed that TWO new girls are joining the MTV show. Fans will know that Ashley Jones and Jade Cline were promoted to Teen Mom 2 after Jenelle Evans and Chelsea Houska's exits. 12Kayla Sessler confirmed two girls were joining Young & PregnantCredit: Instagram/Kayla Sessler 12Kayla was used to introduce the two new girls in the upcoming Teen Mom 2 reunionCredit: Refer to Caption 12Ashlye Jones and Jade Cline were promoted to Teen Mom 2 and need to replacedCredit: Instagram On Saturday, Kayla took some time to answer a series of fan questions when someone asked if there were any new cast members on Young & Pregnant this upcoming season. "Yes! You'll find out who are joining on the TM2 reunion," she answered. The Ashley's Reality Roundup also revealed the news a few days ago, adding that Kayla flew to New York City to introduce the new girls that will be taking Ashley and Jade's spot on the spin-off show. The outlet had previously revealed that Madisen Beith is one of the...
    TEEN Mom: Young and Pregnant star Kayla Sessler slammed the father of her oldest child for running to MTV for money. The reality star accused her baby daddy Stephan of not checking in on their son, Izaiah, but 'texted production' at MTV for payment. 8Teen Mom: Young and Pregnant star Kayla Sessler slammed her baby daddy StephanCredit: Facebook Answering questions on her Instagram stories while she waited for a flight, Kayla responded to one fan asking about "the deadbeat dad". "Did the deadbeat dad pop back about to get a [check] since y'all filmed he should not be allowed 2 get a [check]," the fan wrote to Kayla. She replied: "Of course he tried to pop up. Didn't send me a single text to check up on 'his son' but he sure texted production." Earlier this year, the Teen Mom: Young and Pregnant star's ex-boyfriend Stephan was ordered to pay “$40 a month in child support” before she ripped him for "paying just $11." 8They are parents to Izaiah 8Kayla claimed he never checks on their son but asked MTV for moneyCredit: Instagram...
    TEEN Mom: Young and Pregnant star Kayla Sessler appeared unrecognizable in a new Instagram post. Followers accused her of "photoshopping" the snap from the Teen Mom 2 reunion taping. ????  Follow all our latest news & stories on Teen Mom. 10Teen Mom: Young and Pregnant star Kayla Sessler appeared unrecognizable in a new Instagram postCredit: Instagram/Kayla Sessler 10Credit: Reddit 10Followers accused her of 'photoshopping' the snap from the Teen Mom 2 reunion tapingCredit: MTV The TeenMomOGandTeenMom2 Reddit shared Kayla's Instagram snap of her wearing a red lace-up top with curled hair. They captioned the post: "Kayla… doesn’t look like Kayla?" Others commented: "I wouldn’t have known that was her if you didn’t say it in the title." Another shared: "Lmao zoom in, she facetuned the f**k out of her face." Some insisted: "You can't convince me that that is Kayla." Other Redditors questioned: "What happened here?" 10The TeenMomOGandTeenMom2 Reddit shared Kayla's Instagram snap of her wearing a red lace-up top with curled hairCredit: Instagram/Kayla Sessler 10Credit: Reddit 10Credit: Reddit 10Credit: Reddit 10Credit: Reddit Earlier this year, the Teen Mom: Young...
    TEEN Mom: Young & Pregnant's Kayla Sessler slammed MTV for "not treating" the cast as well as Teen Mom OG and Teen Mom 2's stars. The young mom had previously revealed she was a runner-up for Teen Mom 2 but the role ended up going to Ashley Jones as she replaced Chelsea Houska. ????  Follow all our latest news & stories on Teen Mom. 12Kayla Sessler had a few choice words against MTVCredit: Teen Mom 12She claimed Young & Pregnant is often pushed aside for the other Teen Mom franchisesCredit: Instagram 12She said it on Instagram storiesCredit: @kayla_sessler/Instagram In a series of Instagram stories, the 22-year-old mom of two answered fans' questions, which led her to air some dirty laundry about MTV. When a fan asked when the new season of Young & Pregnant was coming out, she said: "We were supposed to be airing May 4th after TM2, but now I'm being told August. SMH. "MTV doesn't treat Y&P the same way they treat OG and 2 and then wonder why our ratings are were they should...
    TEEN Mom: Young and Pregnant star Kayla Sessler’s ex-boyfriend Stephan was ordered to pay “$40 a month in child support” before she ripped him for 'paying just $11.' In court papers exclusively obtained by The Sun, Kayla, 22, filed a complaint for support against Stephan in February 2018, four months after the birth of their son Izaiah, 3.  Teen Mom OG - Season 9Season 9 was filmed as the outbreak of coronavirus hit America. Who's in the cast this season? Amber Portwood Catelynn Lowell Cheyenne Floyd Maci Bookout McKinney Mackenzie McKee Who are their boyfriends, husbands and baby daddies? Amber Portwood's boyfriend Dimitri Garcia Catelynn Lowell's husband Tyler Baltierra Cheyenne Floyd's ex-boyfriend Cory Wharton Maci Bookout's husband Taylor McKinney Mackenzie McKee's husband Josh McKee Teen Mom OG 's season nine aired on January 26th 2021 on MTV. 9Kayla Sessler's ex-boyfriend Stephan Alexander is ordered to pay $40 a month in child support Credit: Facebook In March 2018, Stephan was ordered to pay temporary child support in the amount of $124 per month.  The child support was adjusted...
    TEEN Mom Kayla Sessler revealed her recent child support check from her ex Stephen. She said it was 'not a joke' as she revealed the amount was just $11. ????  Follow all our latest news & stories on Teen Mom. 7Teen Mom Kayla Sessler revealed her recent child support check from her ex StephenCredit: Teen Mom 7Kayla has a son, Izaiah, with her ex-boyfriend, Stephen Alexander.Credit: Facebook 7She said it was 'not a joke' as she revealed the amount was just $11Credit: Instagram Kayla shared in her Instagram stories: "So I just got my child support check in the mail, and this is for how much." The check amount was for $11.07 She went on of Stephen's check: "This is not a joke. This is real life." The MTV star is engaged to boyfriend Luke Davis, with who she shares daughter Ariah. Kayla also has a son, Izaiah, with ex-boyfriend, Stephen Alexander. 7Kayla shared in her Instagram stories: 'So I just got my child support check in the mail, and this is for how much'Credit: Instagram 7Kayla went on of Stephen's check: 'This...
    TEEN MOM star Kayla Sessler has been accused of posting a "racist" clickbait article about Briana DeJesus and her ex, Devoin Austin. The story - which Kayla shared on her Instagram Stories - features Devoin's mugshot and the caption: "He's got a gun! Shocking new fight breaks out." 13Kayla Sessler has been accused of posting a 'racist' clickbait article about Briana DeJesus and her ex, Devoin Austin Briana had actually bought the gun last week for her tattoo artist boyfriend Javi - not for Devoin. Her ex Devoin Austin called out the gesture because she had previously slammed him for posting about a gun. So fans were confused that Kayla chose to post a story that used Devoin's mugshot - from his drug-related arrest in 2017 - and not a photo of Javi. They accused the Teen Mom: Young And Pregnant star of "perpetuating black men stereotypes" by endorsing the article. 13The Teen Mom star shared this story featuring Devoin's mugshot Credit: Instagram 13Briana had bought the gun for her boyfriend Javi - not for DevoinCredit: Reddit...
    TEEN Mom Young and Pregnant star Kayla Sessler has dished the dirt on potentially filling Chelsea Houska's spot on Teen Mom 2. The MTV star took to her Instagram Stories to answer a selection of questions from followers - including one on switching up her TV show. 10Teen Mom Young and Pregnant's Kayla Sessler has come clean about a potential switch to Teen Mom 2 Last week, The US Sun reported how Young and Pregnant's Ashley Jones was the TV bosses' choice to now star on Teen Mom 2, after parent of three Chelsea sensationally quit. Yet Kayla, 22, has now let slip the secrets behind the selection when one fan quizzed: "Did they ask you to do Teen Mom 2," complete with wide-eyed Emoji icons. The mom of two bluntly replied in the text below: "No. "I knew it was between Ashley and I but the network chose Ashley and I'm completely fine with that!" 10The mom of two told how she hadn't been approached by MTV bosses - but knew the decision was between her and Ashley JonesCredit:...
    TEEN Mom: Young and Pregnant stars Kayla Sessler and Kiaya Elliott have launched OnlyFans accounts, as the MTV show continues to face cancellation. Kayla, 21, and 19-year-old Kiaya shared links to pages on social media, both quoting Beyonce to encourage fans to sign up. 8 Kiaya and Kayla launched their accounts at the same timeCredit: Instagram "What Beyoncé say? 'On that demon time she might start an OnlyFans', go subscribe to me and @kayla_sessler onlyfans link in bio," wrote Kiaya alongside a series of pictures of her in silky lingerie. In the picture, Kiaya posed in a baby blue triangle top and cuddled up with a baby pink love heart pillow, while in another snap she teased her body beneath an emoji. In another post, she posed up against her door, wearing the same top with wrap-around details with navy shorts. Kayla gave away little details on what pictures fans can expect, but she shared a screengrab of the page, which showed her posing in a low-cut romper, while her profile picture featured her exiting a swimming pool. 8 19-year-old...