Monday, Dec 05, 2022 - 19:52:20
55 results - (0.004 seconds)

KimKardashian Instagram:

latest news at page 1:
    KIM Kardashian is still wearing her wedding band from Kanye West despite reports they power couple has split. Kim, 40, posed with an elaborate floral headdress surrounded by a decadent flower arrangement in a sexy shot for her make-up range. 8Kim Kardashian was spotted wearing her wedding band in a recent photo shootCredit: instagram.com/kimkardashian A bronzed up Kim posed in a crochet bra and matching bike shorts in a promo shoot for her upcoming matte mauve and matte honey collection for her KKW Beauty range. Kim shared the behind the scenes look at the photo shoot, where she had kept her wedding band on her left ring finger. The mum-of-three first showed off the minimal Lorraine Schwartz a month after marrying in Kanye. She also had a Lorraine Schwartz oval cut 15-carat engagement ring valued at $1.3 million. 8Kanye West gave her the Lorraine Schwartz band during their 2014 wedding in FlorenceCredit: AFP - Getty 8The sexy shoot was for her make-up range, KKW BeautyCredit: instagram.com/kimkardashian 8Kim wearing the ring comes after reports her and Kanye have splitCredit: instagram.com/kimkardashian Two...
    Prior to news of her impending divorce, Kim Kardashian made the highly calculated decision to take off her wedding ring — and pose without Kanye West for a series of intimate holiday photos, according to sources. Amid her split from West, as revealed by Page Six, Kardashian, 40, spent the holidays in Lake Tahoe and at sister Kourtney’s home with the couple’s four young children. West, 43, was nowhere to be seen as Kardashian posted family photos on her Instagram for her 198 million followers. View this post on Instagram A post shared by Kim Kardashian West (@kimkardashian) And she was obviously not wearing her wedding band nor her giant Lorraine Schwartz engagement ring in any recent photos. Instead, she has been spotted in public over the past few weeks wearing the low key diamond band that replaced the ring she had stolen in the infamous robbery in Paris in 2016. A source told us, “Kim is signaling that she was over everything. “Her entire holiday was spent with her family and her kids and her friends including her...
    Attack intended to create chaos, fear: Nashville hunts for clues in explosion Ever-present Boko Haram threat casts shadow in Niger Twitter Compares Kim Kardashian to the Hulk for Wearing a Green Six-Pack Dress on Christmas © Instagram/@kimkardashian Of course, Kim Kardashian West would never just wear flannel pajamas for Christmas. In typical Kardashian fashion, she donned a full festive ensemble for her family celebration at Kourtney's house. Therefore, it was not the sweet family photos that drew the public's attention, but Kim's avant-garde green gown, which reminded people of green-hued superheroes. Specifically, The Hulk and the Teenage Mutant Nina Turtles. Kim's Christmas outfit, she revealed on Twitter, was made by design house Schiaparelli, and may have been molded by the creative director Daniel Roseberry himself, whom the reality star tagged in her post. “A special thanks to @danielroseberry @schiaparelli for my amazing gown that made me feel festive this year even though our Christmas Eve party was canceled,” she tweeted on December 25. https://twitter.com/KimKardashian/status/1342682266171023360 Reactions were immediate and amusing. “Is it just me or did Kim Kardashian dress up...
    Kim Kardashian has revealed that her husband — the rapper and presidential candidate Kanye West —  has bipolar disorder, asking the public and media to extend “compassion and empathy” to their family during this unusual period. Her revelation comes after a volatile 24 hour period in which Kanye West fired off a series of bizarre tweets claiming that he was trying to divorce his wife and that his mother-in-law, Kris Jenner, was trying to exert control over him. Instagram/@kimkardashian “As many of you know, Kanye has bi-polar [sic] disorder. Anyone who has this or has a loved one in their life who does, knows how incredibly complicated and painful it is to understand,” Kim Kardashian tweeted Wednesday “I’ve never spoken publicly about how this has affected us at home because I am very protective of our children and Kanye’s right to privacy when it comes to his health. But today, I feel like I should comment on it because of the stigma and misconceptions about mental health.” Instagram/@kimkardashian Kim Kardashian wrote that she “understands” her husband is “subject to criticism because...